+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I don't think carting off billions of humans and relocating in another star system is an acceptable or viable solution given the potential scale of the problem
    In case there was a misunderstanding! (It was a little hard to tell from your post) : My 'Extreme Hypothesis' was that it was the few thousand controlling elite who might jump ship and leave the planet. They'd all fit nicely into just one of the eight Solar Warden 600' x 100' arrowhead-shaped craft reported by Gordon Novel.

But, if so, the rest of us would stay right here, handed over to the non-humans like so many head of cattle being included in a ranch purchase. That's what was suggested, although very indirectly, by Miguel.
    My thinking is that we were already sold out to other races. However, we could have recurperated our planet if we would have made the spiritual jump in mass, that was needed when the cosmic occasion presented itself, i.e. before or around 2012. It seems obvious that we did not make the needed jump.

In this case, are we to be given out to the old garde, having the elite escaping, or being paid for their services by controlling another planet being given to them, are we going to have their young sons as controllers servicing the old garde, or are we going to be with a new garde? Is there any positive benevolent beings who will interfere for this group of retards (seen from their point of view) that we are, who could not make the jump (I mean all the human family)? Is there a shift in ownership and conditions?? And if so, which one?

My best views at this time is that, as per smoopie above, the best bet is still getting enlightened, on an individual basis, since the collective does not seem to follow.

There might be a changing of the garde. It could have been us if we were collectively awake. I wish us the communication/electrical systems to go down (solar flare) to make us move our butts out of stupor. It is already late.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), lisalu (14th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2013), skippy (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), thunder24 (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    There is no "out there" out there. The prison planet experience is manifest by one's perspective that the "out there" is in control. Those who are enlightened do not experience this. They are free.
    And this is why we have many of us have incarnated here and now. Those of us who choose the Awakening path here and now. And it is more of us than many of us think. I don't know how many people watched the series Fringe, but it was basically about a time-traveling future humanity that returned to the past and took over. A concurrent theme was the collision of two parallel timelines and the interaction between the primaries and their copies between those timelines.

Great show. But I raise the point now because there came a point near the end of the series when the future-humanity race had enslaved the rest of us and employed psychotronic weapons against us. They could read minds, had futuristic weapons and technology. They were biological creatures, they could be killed, but their greatest weapon was the ability to overpower us mentally, using some sort of cybernetic implants that enhanced their sub-minimal natural abilities.

The key to defeating them is also the key to enlightenment. Controlling the mind. Controlling the thoughts.

What is the greatest weapon used by the PTB today in order to subvert oceanic humanity? Controlling their minds. Controlling their thoughts. By doing so, they are able to control their words and actions, as thoughts lead to both. They can ply their technology at will and direct human emotion and mob behavior to whatever purpose they choose and they genocide them and keep them sedated with poisoned food, water, air and sex.

Controlling the mind and controlling the thoughts is controlling the behavior. Is opening up the capacity of humanity to engage in stupendous and seemingly superhuman behavior. Deeper streams of mental and psychic capacity can be accessed, from far-sight and clairaudience, to telepathy and psychokinesis, precognition to clairvoyance and more.

And these do not take Buddhahood to manifest. Just consistent practice and the intention to access them if one desires and has the capacity to do so. The ancient debate will rage on of course regarding the spiritual aspect, enlightenment and what is the right path for people at certain stages of their individual development, but, practically speaking, employing these tools in defense of self and family and the human race may in large be a part the future. Or rather, the present.

The current slate of movies out there are trying to make out that one has to be "special" or "genetically/technologically enhanced" in order to manifest these abilities. Maybe that is so. I do not know, as far as wide-spread application, even in these days of mass awakening. Transhumanism and genetic-engineering of super-soldiers seems definitely to be one of the ways that the PTB in particular are trying to create individuals able to utilize super-human abilities for what have been thought to be actions against oceanic humanity, but that may also be designed to protect them from those who are either coming or are already here.

One thing that I do know is that being able to control one's thoughts, to be able to silence them at will, will certainly make one invisible to any technology or advanced psychic alien race that uses such in order to locate individuals by mental and emotional chatter in addition to whatever other kinds of location devices they may possess and employ. Advanced practitioners of meditation can also control their heat-signature and are capable of other abilities that could successfully allow them to successful evade capture or death for an indeterminate time-frame.

The key to the modern-humans beating the future-humans in Fringe, was understanding why they had returned to our time. The future-humans had gone full-tilt down the technological path; had undergone extensive genetic modification that enhanced their logical left-brain, to the total diminution of the creative right-brain. They excelled in technology and their society had reached the advanced consumptive state, where they had totally depleted and poisoned the planet. And so they returned to the past, to a point where the planet was still viable, but also to a point where some few, forward-thinking (backwards in time) future-humans could somehow access what was to them older human genetic lines and somehow regain access to the creative, spiritual abilities that they had left behind.

Of course, the televisions shows have to put their spin on it. So, to beat them, we had to have a drugged out human who was able to manifest super-human abilities in order to combat the aliens directly. But that may not be necessary.

Any advanced technological species out there eyeing Terra with an intent to invade is going to have to deal with a planet with a substantial number of Clears and near-Clears aware of who and what they are and what needs to be done to maintain human control of this planet. That is why they aren't trying to invade us outright. They're trying to kill us subtlely and slowly, preparing the ground, maybe attempting to bio-engineer the atmosphere and chemically seed the land for their own uses. A lot has been said and who knows exactly what is what.

But one thing is certain. Even if some plan is in place, agreed upon by they PTBs who've sold out the planet and are moving on to greener skies and purpler grasses, who would rather look up at 3 moons and 2 suns instead of our good old Sol, who would rather live on Terra Nova than Terra, they still have to deal with the rest of us. Who are here for a reason. A substantial number of which may possess some innate capacity to achieve certain abilities with directed and intensive study.

My bet is on us.
    The storyline of Fringe is so similar to Barbara Marciniak's explanation (circa 1990) of what is happening. Time travelers return to this point in time so they can change the future which has (will) become a system of severe tyranny. Some of the time travelers want to remedy the tyranny which has limited their evolution.

My bet is on us also, no matter which side of the veil, no matter which density, no matter which vehicle we act from.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th August 2013 at 00:04.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

4evrneo (14th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), Kristin (14th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), onawah (14th August 2013), Reinhard (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013), wobbegong (14th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For this post I first want to set the background. I suspect a number of PA members have heard of Howard Storm. I do not know what his reputation is in these circles as I've never seen him mentioned. A few years ago I came across his story on youtube. He really struck me as authentic, especially since he broke into some very real looking tears in his testimony. Long story short, Howard was an atheist who had a near death experience. According to him, he first went to a place that sounded like hell, was rescued by Jesus (BTW he never really equated him to God), met God (non-Jesus version), and after a long discussion was shown the future a few hundred years from now. In addition to his tears when discussing how it felt to be around God, another part that really stuck with me was his description of having to review all of his interactions in life and being made to feel exactly what he made others feel. It sounded a lot like what I've heard from many other people who have had NDEs (the going through your life part and feeling what others felt). The first part (of 5) from the interview is here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=J_GmifF8Fkc

Now in relation to this thread - when Howard asked God about the future, he said he expected to see something like Star Trek - sliding doors, super advanced technology, etc. What he saw instead was a very non-technological human race, but extremely spiritual with evolved abilities like telepathy, controlling the weather with their minds, making plants and food grow by just meditating, etc. He was in disbelief, he did not believe something like this could happen in only a few hundred years, that it must be a mistake, but he was assured that they "do not make mistakes." I always wondered, how would we get to that? How would we get to a place without all this technology with all humans so spiritually evolved? Somehow, what we have today would have to all go away in a very catastrophic way. I can't imagine a scenario that would bring this kind of world into reality without some sort of real catastrophic event.

I really think this is worth a viewing. Whether you believe that an alien race would be the cause or anything else.

Also, as an addition to this, my current belief is in agreement with David Icke's and others' theories that another race of beings (whoever they are) engineered or helped to engineer the catastrophic earth changes that destroyed the previous advanced human civilization and then used this to take over the planet. I've heard David say in an interview that he believes that if all goes wrong for the Reptilians, that they probably have a "wipe the slate clean and start all over again" program in the same way that the previous advanced civilization was destroyed. I fear this as a strong possibility.

Whatever the hypothesis of who, how, and why, it doesn't take away from the many smoking guns Bill pointed out that discuss these catastrophic changes being pretty imminent. How to prepare for us that really have no resources to spare beyond living day to day, or month to month as it is? I have absolutely no idea in terms of practical means. My first baby is due in 2 months, and I've felt for a long time that my most important role to play in this world will be to help raise the generation of human beings that will be the true "first generation" of the new age. I never had guidance from my parents in this sense, but my child will. I trust in God, and in my non-conscious spiritual awareness, to guide me to where I need to be to do what I need to do. It has worked so far for me with flying colors since I've started down this road in college almost 10 years ago. I trust it will continue to do so until I die, young or old. I suggest the same for everyone else.

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to confused For This Post:

4evrneo (14th August 2013), Anchor (14th August 2013), AuCo (14th August 2013), Aurelius (14th August 2013), Craig (14th August 2013), Flash (14th August 2013), InTheBackground (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), lisalu (14th August 2013), mab777 (14th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), Nickolai (14th August 2013), onawah (14th August 2013), Peace&Love (14th August 2013), Poly Hedra (8th September 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2013), Shikasta (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), The Royal Wizard (15th August 2013), Ultima Thule (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013), wobbegong (14th August 2013), yiolas (14th August 2013), zebowho (14th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Wow, interesting hypothesis, and very interesting responses. Where do I start? Before I start, I want to say that I know the dharma of return to source as individuated consciousness in form, is assured.

What we may be feeling, is the DNA imprints from experiences we have had in past epochs. We started out as galactic souls, etheric and high vibrating, with the ability to move in and out of manifestation and form at will. As we CHOSE to move further into density, we went through the early epoch of Mu, where we polarized to the extreme feminine, the slow nothingness and the lack of the male inertia caused the epoch to fail. We then went to the extreme masculine on Atlantis, where technology took over and we lost the feminine aspect, and it nearly destroyed the entire planet. The final epoch, was in balance, the early Egyptian pharonic time of the golden age.

If you look at these epochs on a linear timeline, they coincide with the Yugas and the Mayan cycles, cycles within cycles, the inbreath and outbreath. After the golden Egyptian age, this is when outside forces came in and attempted to circumvent and hi-jack the balanced physically enlightened consciousness, mine for gold, turn us into a hybridized slave race, and vampire the very soul essence of the higher mind and the higher Siddhis abilities.

We allowed it, fell into unconsciousness, succumbed and acquiesced to this harvesting of energy which the interlopers have been sucking on and using us as food, treating us as cattle, and slaves to their vampiristic sociopathic ways, since the fall of man.

But that is all just the outbreath of creation, and the inbreath, the return to wholeness, the awakening of consciousness to what we already know and have fully experienced, cannot be stopped or circumvented. We have already been there, done that, have the T-shirt and the ticket stub. They have been trying to extract our super-conscious souls from us forever and have failed miserably.

If the bastards are putting contingency plans together to "get out of Dodge" and flee before we awaken, I say, good riddance. If they keep their minions quiet by offering them e-tickets to the DUMBS, then they will be entombed in their greed and avarice.

You cannot stop the inbreath and outbreath of creation from unfolding. How do I know this? That would be a story which requires me to tell you about all of my past life recollections, all of my bloodline connections, all of my connections to Mu, Atlantis and Egypt, and a bunch of other stuff. That still would not be convincing, as this has to be direct experience by each individual soul.

Besides, my thanks to post ratio would probably go down!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th August 2013 at 06:14.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (14th August 2013), Anchor (14th August 2013), animovado (18th August 2013), Carmody (14th August 2013), Christine (14th August 2013), Craig (14th August 2013), Flash (14th August 2013), Gardener (14th August 2013), InTheBackground (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), Kristin (14th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), northstar (14th August 2013), onawah (14th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2013), seko (14th August 2013), Shikasta (14th August 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), Teo (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Grip, interesting reply, mostly over my head, I don't have the assurances of life after etc, but in regards to your inbreath\outbreath, does that mean the next out breath with be worse than now?

Also please start a new thread about your past life recollections and such, I for one would think it would be a good read.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), onawah (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Just to carry on from where I left off.

While there is ultimately no ‘out there’, from the perspective of the ‘down here’ we have all signed up for, the ‘out there’ certainly represents a huge extension of the current area of physical awareness that we rely on to grow a spiritual awareness. To discover one has been living in one tiny room in a mansion is a big step although obviously falling well short of enlightenment per se. Let’s see what can be done at the level we are at, shall we?

Given that (I agree) there seems to a dispute over rightful ownership of this planet, then what we need is an arbitration tribunal to decide who gets to stay and who gets relocated. We have to accept that it may be humanity that is required to resettle on some other beautiful world. The mother in the judgement of Solomon got her baby back but only by accepting the idea of losing it. We need to demonstrate that we have that kind of loving relationship with mother Earth rather than the destructive approach taken by others. We can do that. We have millions of people on the ground surviving all kinds of climatic extremes to scrape a humble living off the land and sea while respecting both. And as Bill pointed out in an extremely positive thread back in 2011(?), we have thousands of organizations doing good work to clean up the planet and promote ecofriendly living. These people may not be enlightened in the spiritual sense bandied about here, but they certainly know what they are doing on the physical plane, which is where we happen to be right now. They can squeeze water out of a stone, and food out of a desert, so they are pretty magical folk when you think about it.

The idea of arbitration comes to me from the fact that we have interested but impartial bystanders who have exactly the profile we need for arbitrators. The job description of intervention without interference fits perfectly those positive ET races who have been unwilling so far to act in any other way. The problem right now is that humanity is not even a party to the multipartite litigation and so cannot be a beneficiary of any amicable settlement until it is dragged to the table.

This is where the disclosure issue comes into play. The only people interested in dragging humanity to the table are the neutrals, whose hands are tied, and humanity itself, so we have to do this ourselves. Disclosure cannot happen without an immediate purpose and agenda. Overthrowing governments is not an agenda; at least if it is, it always seems to involve guns. I have said it before and I’ll say it again: no guns for me! Guns have been the problem, they cannot be a solution.

The agenda then, would be peaceful litigation, and disclosure would take place to announce the convening of this arbitration tribunal (or, if it is already underway, the convening of mankind to join it). Such litigation would only be peaceful if it were first established that the controllers are not going to side with humanity, but that they belong to or have sided with one particular negative reptilian group. We know who they are, they know who they are, and most of all the positive ETs know who they are, so there should be no problem with the preliminary formality of establishing individuals’ and parties’ identities.

This last point is crucial: there can be no more pretending you are someone you are not. This may the biblical reference to the separation of the sheep and the goats on judgement day. When the satanic goats are being rounded up, the people scornfully described as ‘sheeple’ will be proud to be called sheep, and will see that neither can they masquerade as those inferior beings.

Another important feature of this scenario is that what happens to the controllers is completely out of our hands. They will at best discover under their controllers that they are even more insignificant minions than they ever thought. They will at worst be discarded for their part in the ensuing fiasco (for anyone willing to blow up their planet must expect not to receive another one). Whatever happens to the controllers, they will fade from our view and will be of no further concern, without the need for enmity or war: we shall have just got down to settling a disagreement.

What then should we be doing? It is time that we collectively reached a decision to take some such course of action. The details obviously need ironing out, and I expect this deliberation process has been ongoing for some time among others better informed than me; or rather, I feel we have all been involved in this. The motion ignores ‘the powers that be’ and is directed at those who seek our highest good. It is only a matter of time before we get enough people on board in order to officialize our position. This is the world government that ETs need to deal with; no ballot boxes required to make it fully democratic.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Mark (14th August 2013), skippy (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Bill seems like a very nice guy with some great ideas to go with a really great understanding of what's going on in the world.

That saying I'm completely unconcerned at catastrophic earth changes taking place because I don't think it will happed and if it does its completely outside of our control.

I am slightly concerned with Bill continually spreading this message of fear. There is no doubt Bill is extremely influential towards the people of this forum. In light of that I think it would be far more worthwhile to focus peoples attention on positive aspects of creation. We are well aware of Bill's views as to an impending disaster but is a continual effort to drill it into peoples consciousness really necessary?

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

animovado (18th August 2013), Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), Flash (14th August 2013), lslimerick (15th August 2013), MargueriteBee (14th August 2013), marielle (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), Nickolai (14th August 2013), northstar (14th August 2013), onawah (14th August 2013), RMorgan (14th August 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014), transiten (14th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Bill seems like a very nice guy with some great ideas to go with a really great understanding of what's going on in the world.

That saying I'm completely unconcerned at catastrophic earth changes taking place because I don't think it will happed and if it does its completely outside of our control.

I am slightly concerned with Bill continually spreading this message of fear. There is no doubt Bill is extremely influential towards the people of this forum. In light of that I think it would be far more worthwhile to focus peoples attention on positive aspects of creation. We are well aware of Bill's views as to an impending disaster but is a continual effort to drill it into peoples consciousness really necessary?
    I understand your concern, but I believe that these are times when we need to be 'on the watchtower' and discern as much info as we can get our hands on - be it scary info or not. So it's not a matter of drilling of things into people's consciousness. I believe that those that are prone to fear and paranoia states have left this forum long ago because, surely, IF taken from the wrong perspective, this info could indeed instil just that.
    Just my humble opinion, hope it helps.

p.s. (added after Nikolai's comment - thankyou Nikolai) I do not mean to say that all those that left the forum are prone to fear and paranoia.
    Last edited by wobbegong; 14th August 2013 at 23:25. Reason: possible misinterpretation

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

animovado (18th August 2013), Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), Christine (14th August 2013), Conchis (14th August 2013), Dick (14th August 2013), InTheBackground (14th August 2013), ks4ever (15th August 2013), Limor Wolf (14th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Thanks Rahkyt good post.

Quote But one thing is certain. Even if some plan is in place, agreed upon by the PTBs who've sold out the planet and are moving on to greener skies and purpler pastures, who would rather look up at 3 moons and 2 suns instead of our good old Sol, who would rather live on Terra Nova than Terra, they still have to deal with the rest of us. Who are here for a reason. A substantial number of which may possess some innate capacity to achieve certain abilities with directed and intensive study.

My bet is on us.
    I believe we are the path and that power.
    We are opening/OPEN, waking/AWAKE.
    We together being nearer the ONE are already powerful as we are together, here and now.
    We open the path for others, even and more importantly those arriving now, the new births, they come through on a more in-lightened path and are so move powerful yet again.

But it is simply us who are awake as a collective that is growing that have drawn in closer our Higher-Self's to the problem that have the power when finally ignited by events, ignited by the PTB or just by the fact it's time now! It looks like we are going to be here to pass through the End-of-days.

All we have to do is like you said Rahkyt, all we have to do is simply control our self's.

We have to simply control our self's and be in contact with higher self, be calm and not frightened, what ever happens remember we are truly spiritual beings in material skins. We will carry on but first we have a joint project to finish; to blot out the dark beings and there weak energies!!

LOVE and CALM BEING!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mark (14th August 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:14.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), Jake (14th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Not manmade & not natural...

Nuclear meltdowns are not under human control (by definition) and not really natural either.

Even though this is well known, no one has ever done anything about it: If there is a Carrington Event (or larger, whatever that might be called), that does take out the grid, all of the nuclear power plants in the world are vulnerable to melting down, because they only have enough diesel to power the cooling systems for a couple of weeks.

Of course, if that scenario is what happens, the (great-great-grandchildren) of the "survivors" won't be walking the face of the Earth - for a long, long time, unless they have a hidden way to deal with (neutralize) radiation.

Hey, Miguel, do a proper interview! (where the interviewer listens and doesn't interrupt.)

Dennis
    Let me put this issue of nuclear plants in better perspective.

i have a relative that was involved in the core physical build of one of the biggest Nuclear plants on the planet.

it is also considered to be one of the safest.

This relative said, multiple times..that..after the plant was built, every single one of the build and design engineers..made SURE they and their families moved to a place that was up wind and upstream of this nuclear plant.

Every single one of them, this relative said. All of the engineers moved as far away from it as they could reasonably get.

Again...ladies and gentlemen...this is concerning one of the safest designs of nuke plants...on the planet.

Now, if a Carrington event takes place, the vast majority of those back ups are going to fail. The reasons the engineers moved has nothing to do with ideas on Carrington events. Their concerns were ones of known normal issues with nuke plants. Never mind Carrington events, where the vast majority of these back up systems for these nuke plants will fail, as they are primarily computer controlled. Those back up systems were never designed to deal with Carrington events. It IS possible that the smarter designs would be purely mechanical, simple diesel systems. in the event of a Carrington event, that it may be possible to cool the rods. BUT, the rods would have to be removed from the cores and then put in the proper form of storage, which would take serious computerized hardware and maintenance control, as an ongoing requirement.

A while back, someone asked me, OK, so browns gas and aluminum can be combined with radioactive materials to reduce radiation to basically zero. which is what should be done with Fukushima, RIGHT NOW, but that technology is being blocked by black ops and governments, as it means HUMAN FREEDOM from PTB types and an eventual unfolding into near infinite personal power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Yes, fukushima could be ended with a few million dollars and a few months of time. This was conclusively proven by tests done by the Canadian government, as it was recorded on video tape, I've seen the video.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to a problem that might be the reality, if this is taken seriously.

What do you do when environments are totally polluted? I said, well, since the reaction to take place is seemingly one of alchemical or molecule to molecule in scope and the disaster of it would be very widespread....then.. you MIGHT want to rely on distributed aluminum nanodust and standard electrochemical ph differentials to do the clean up job, over time. (Alchemy is a nano interactive done over time via ph, temperature and pressure shifts, shifts between gaseous and nanodust via temp, light levels,etc, as a repeating cycle [electrochemical, photochemical, etc]....the brown's gas method is a quicker method ---but both are comparable on the molecular interactive level)

Which sounds a lot like chemtrails.... which contain, as a main ingredient, aluminum nanodust.

Now, the aluminum nanodust is very hazardous to the human beings, as it turns their brains into mush, Alzheimer's like issues in a short period of time and also blocks higher function and dimensional connectivity. Humanity would be "monkey'd down", reduced, to a lower form.

When you have two or more birds being hit with one stone, this tends to be the mark of the hidden hand: when multiple objectives are tamed with one act, and nothing can be cleanly and clearly noted and figured out in that given complex context.
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th August 2013 at 13:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (14th August 2013), animovado (18th August 2013), araucaria (14th August 2013), AuCo (14th August 2013), Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), Christine (14th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (14th August 2013), Eram (14th August 2013), fifi (15th August 2013), Flash (14th August 2013), Gardener (14th August 2013), giovonni (14th August 2013), hohoemi (15th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), JRS (15th August 2013), Kerrigan (14th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (14th August 2013), Mark (14th August 2013), mischief (18th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), Operator (14th August 2013), Rantaak (2nd September 2013), ROMANWKT (14th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2013), seko (14th August 2013), Sidney (14th August 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014), Sophocles (27th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), Teo (15th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013), zebowho (14th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

Well, we´ve seen it before many times right? People are always, and I mean ALWAYS, warning about an imminent catastrophe.

Raf, Hi!

I know what you mean. But there's another interpretation as well: that maybe there's no smoke without fire.

The underground bases are real. Why are they there?

Why did Henry Deacon tell us (as he did) that the future of the human race might depend on the secret space program?

Why were George Green, and many others, told that the insiders had all been promised their 'tickets', and that this was what kept them all from talking?

Why did the Norwegian Politician (his name was Khaqan Khan, btw, of Pakistani descent) tell us that the undergound bases in Norway were real, that he had visited them personally, that they contained ET technology, and that they were in preparation for a major event?

What have the benevolent ETs been trying to warn so many contactees and abductees about, without breaking non-interference protocols?

Here's the extreme hypothesis: even more way out than my "Ultimate Hypothesis", posted here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ate-Hypothesis

I am beginning to suspect, just a little bit, that the global controllers -- whoever they are -- may have done a deal and sold the planet. Think about it.
    .. and the Svalbard Seed Vault?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

OK, I retract my wanting a Carrington event until WE, the people, control this planet. But the, how do we get to control this planet? Or should we get ready with the application of Brown gaz anyhow?

Would like to see those videos - some scientists at the Canadian government must feel VERY uncomfortable these days. If all scientists and whistle blowers would blow the whistle all together, the PTB would be cooked and humanity freed.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gardener (14th August 2013), onawah (14th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    OK, I retract my wanting a Carrington event until WE, the people, control this planet. But the, how do we get to control this planet? Or should we get ready with the application of Brown gaz anyhow?

Would like to see those videos - some scientists at the Canadian government must feel VERY uncomfortable these days. If all scientists and whistle blowers would blow the whistle all together, the PTB would be cooked and humanity freed.
    You are right Flash, they need to do it all at once.

28. Link to Post #95
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

http://kahudes.net/

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)

http://kahudes.net/
    AVG sent me an alert message with this site having to do with Java.

Nice if all blowing is going through one site, the fact is it has to be done all over at once (something like withing a month or less). But few will get killed in the process.

Who had the courage, number is strenght when it comes to whistle blowing.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gardener (14th August 2013), PurpleLama (14th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)

Thank you for the compliment! But I'm not intentionally 'spreading fear'.

As I wrote in another post, this is nothing to do with fear-mongering, or doomsaying, or negativity of any kind. If I'm guiding a client on a mountain, and I sense an avalanche danger, that's not spreading fear. That's being responsible, and it would be my job.

I would not be trying to make my client afraid. I'd be wanting to take the best possible care of him so that he'd return to his family safely at the end of a memorable adventure.

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)

.. and the Svalbard Seed Vault?
    Thank you! I enjoyed that response. It's a very good one.

Honest answer: I don't know. I'm still working to figure it all out.

My honest questions back to you. If you were one of the global controlling elite,
    • What might your vision and plans be?
    • What might your problems be, and what would you be doing to solve them?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th August 2013 at 20:45.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

InTheBackground (16th August 2013), justalight (18th August 2013), ks4ever (15th August 2013), nomadguy (15th August 2013), ROMANWKT (15th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), Yoda (15th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #98
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    ....I believe that those that are prone to fear and paranoia states have left this forum long ago because, surely, IF taken from the wrong perspective, this info could indeed instil just that.
    Hi, Wobbegong,
    Totally disagree with you on that one. Many extremely interesting people have left the forum and not for the reason they were prone to fear. Please!

Nickolai

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2013), RMorgan (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), wobbegong (14th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #99
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

interesting thread there just listened to the radioshow i wont discredit the caller "miguel" but isnt what he was saying what his going on allready? and what is his message but fear? anyway i would like to hear another interview done by bill ryan with miguel.

another question would be when the elite knows this will happen for sure, why do they push their agenda21 like crazy and all the shutting down the internet stuff right now? if this solar flare happends there is no need to do this right, because there will be no internet anymore.

what would happen to a humand body on the surface facing a solar storm? would it be like a giant microwave? damn i wasnt supposed to end as a microwave dish for a alien race that incarnation
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

mischief (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #100
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    ....I believe that those that are prone to fear and paranoia states have left this forum long ago because, surely, IF taken from the wrong perspective, this info could indeed instil just that.
    Hi, Wobbegong,
    Totally disagree with you on that one. Many extremely interesting people have left the forum and not for the reason they were prone to fear. Please!

Nickolai
    Hi Nikolai, I know, and my statement was not about them, otherwise I would have said that all those that left the forum were the ones prone to fear.
    Sorry if my post sounded ambiguous, but this should clarify...right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast