+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

What for me invalidates all the solar predictions we have been getting is the fact that, while for so long they have predicated a major incident on the present cycle (whether 22, 23 or 24) being the mother of all solar cycles, the rhetoric has not changed since it became apparent that in terms of sunspot activity, cycle 24 was turning out to be a damp squib. At one point there was mention of a possible new Maunder minimum, but in reality it is on a par with cycle 14 a hundred years ago.

This is the same sort of ‘heads I win tails you lose’ logic that we find in the ‘global warming’ debate and which led to the name being changed to ‘climate change’. If you have hot weather, it is due to global warming. If you have exceptionally cold weather, ditto.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

13th Warrior (5th September 2013), Herbert (16th August 2013), MargueriteBee (16th August 2013), SunSea (15th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Marshall Masters on coast to coast last week stated that moving 2013 to 2014 would start the beginning of the turbulence of the earth, 2015 would be the time to have to go underground for short periods of time because of the sun. When asked how certain he was, he said without hesitation ---------100%---------- and he was serious . He basically mirror imaged Miguel 's take on whats coming down the pike. .

As best I know, for what it's worth, this sounds pretty much about right from everything I've been able to piece together -- which is a combination of hard science and insider testimony.

* Do you have any kind of a link to the audio of the show? (I am not a C2C subscriber.)

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    What for me invalidates all the solar predictions we have been getting is the fact that, while for so long they have predicated a major incident on the present cycle (whether 22, 23 or 24) being the mother of all solar cycles, the rhetoric has not changed since it became apparent that in terms of sunspot activity, cycle 24 was turning out to be a damp squib.
    Yes, fully understood. This is puzzling some very good solar scientists, too, who are all pretty smart.

As best I know, we will not be fully out of the woods until the subsidence of the true peak of the cycle, which may not be upon us for another few months. (A double-peak model is now being seriously suggested by many scientists. If this is correct, we're not at the second peak yet.)

A further factor, which is what Marshall Masters may be referring to, is that if a massive astronomical body like 'Planet X' (probably a brown dwarf binary star) starts to get a little nearer to the sun -- gravitationally and electromagnetically speaking -- this is very likely to affect the sun's 'behavior' in a number of ways. This may be hard for the insider scientists to model, as it has not happened before (at least to this incarnation of civilization!).

What I keep coming back to is: Why all the underground bases?

Was that decision, to invest many trillions of dollars over a 60 year period, some kind of huge mistake?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2013 at 13:59.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (15th August 2013), Conchis (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), fifi (16th August 2013), InTheBackground (18th August 2013), lookbeyond (16th August 2013), mab777 (15th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Mike Gorman (15th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (15th August 2013), Sophocles (15th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), Teo (15th August 2013), Yoda (15th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Marshall Masters on coast to coast last week stated that moving 2013 to 2014 would start the beginning of the turbulence of the earth, 2015 would be the time to have to go underground for short periods of time because of the sun. When asked how certain he was, he said without hesitation ---------100%---------- and he was serious . .
    Is this it?

In the latter half, author and publisher Marshall Masters shared his contention that 'Planet X' is continuing its inbound path in our solar system, drawing closer to Earth. Rather than a planet, he believes what is out there is a mini-constellation, with a brown dwarf sun at the center, that is currently about two Jupiter distances away from us. One of the outermost objects orbiting this sun has been observed and nicknamed "Bluebonnet," he said. In order for it to be observed, people have to adjust their view, not for the Earth's horizon, but the ecliptic-- the plane of the solar system, he stated.

Masters said an associate of his captured an image of the brown dwarf from a high altitude viewing spot west of Peru back in May and that has helped his team calculate the path of Planet X. He suggested that the effects of Planet X have already played into Earth's extreme weather, but according to his estimate, from 2015 onward, disruptions will be far more intense, with a pole shift and drastic flooding taking place, such as Edgar Cayce predicted. For more, check out Masters' video Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Some questions for those more familiar than I am with the need to go underground for short periods of time:

• What energy spectrum will be so intense to force us underground?
    • What material/thickness is an effective block to this energy?
    • Is a basement a suitable shelter?
    • What does one feel/observe when it is time to go underground? Heat surge or something else?
    • Can people spend brief periods of time outside during peak energy cycles? Minutes, hours or days?
    • What are the harmful effects of this energy spectrum?

bumping the questions.

Just finished listening to this. (its the second half). have a listen folks!

6. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What for me invalidates all the solar predictions we have been getting is the fact that, while for so long they have predicated a major incident on the present cycle (whether 22, 23 or 24) being the mother of all solar cycles, the rhetoric has not changed since it became apparent that in terms of sunspot activity, cycle 24 was turning out to be a damp squib.
    Yes, fully understood. This is puzzling some very good solar scientists, too, who are all pretty smart.

As best I know, we will not be fully out of the woods until the subsidence of the true peak of the cycle, which may not be upon us for another few months. (A double-peak model is now being seriously suggested by many scientists. If this is correct, we're not at the second peak yet.)

A further factor, which is what Marshall Masters may be referring to, is that if a massive astronomical body like 'Planet X' (probably a brown dwarf binary star) starts to get a little nearer to the sun -- gravitationally and electromagnetically speaking -- this is very likely to affect the sun's 'behavior' in a number of ways. This may be hard for the insider scientists to model, as it has not happened before (at least to this incarnation of civilization!).

Was that decision, to invest many trillions of dollars over a 60 year period, some kind of huge mistake?
    Hi Bill, a question. I guess you are familiar with the Cross of Hendaye interpretation by Jay Weidner and some caves in Peru as a refuge to escape 'the angry sun'. Now, Peru is neighbouring Ecuador. Did you have the occasion to visit some of the caves complexes in that area and do your observations support or not Jay's interpretation of the cross of Hendaye ?
    Last edited by skippy; 15th August 2013 at 14:39.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

animovado (20th August 2013), InTheBackground (18th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Some questions for those more familiar than I am with the need to go underground for short periods of time:

• What energy spectrum will be so intense to force us underground?
    • What material/thickness is an effective block to this energy?
    • Is a basement a suitable shelter?
    • What does one feel/observe when it is time to go underground? Heat surge or something else?
    • Can people spend brief periods of time outside during peak energy cycles? Minutes, hours or days?
    • What are the harmful effects of this energy spectrum?
    When a solar flare with accompanying Coronal Mass Ejections bursts in the direction of Earth the sun blasts out protons, electrons, ions, atoms and a whole slew of electromagnetic radiation (X-rays, gamma rays, etc). It takes 12-40 hours for everything to hit earth depending on the intensity and thus speed of the blast. There would likely be little heat effects felt.

The electromagnetic energy is prevented from wreaking havoc to our bodies by the magnetosphere. Astronauts are at risk during such events but earth bound humans are relatively safe and get to watch the aurora borealis in all it's splendor.

Main threat is to our vulnerable electrical grid and electronics. A big enough event could blow every transformer in its path along with screwing up satellite gps systems. I've heard it could take up to a year to fix the grid in such an event as we would have to build and replace all effected transformers.

So in my eyes the only way a solar flare could harm us would be if this event coincided with a weakening or disappearance of the magnetosphere. But this would have larger consequences to our atmosphere as the magnetosphere also prevents our atmosphere (air) and water from flying off the planet.

A more probable danger of the sun would result from the complete destruction of our ozone layer. This layer absorbs 85-95% of the suns UV rays. Without it we wouldn't last long in the sun. All life on earth has developed some way of dealing with dangerous UV rays. Without the Ozone layer life under the sun would be impossible for most life on earth. Plants fried, plankton fried, animals fried, game over.

So back to your question. From what I've read on surviving nuclear fallout. Three feet of dirt is needed to protect from gamma rays. But surviving a lack of an ozone would be irrelevant as there would be no earth to come back to.

There may be other sun induced events that would cause us to dig a hole and hide. Perhaps others here can chime in on those.
    so if there was a solar flare with a big burst of gamma, I guess sunscreen would not protect as the article I posted suggests?
    The magnetosphere will protect you. Unless it is weakened or destroyed.
    (Insert signature here)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skippy (here)

Hi Bill, a question. I guess you are familiar with the Cross of Hendaye interpretation by Jay Weidner and some caves in Peru as a refuge to escape 'the angry sun'. Now, Peru is neighbouring Ecuador. Did you have the occasion to visit some of the caves complexes in that area and do your observations support or not Jay's interpretation of the cross of Hendaye ?

Yes -- it's interesting stuff, and has intrigued Weidner for years. See this page:

http://jayweidner.com/netx2.htm

In answer to your question, I've not visited any of those cave sites in Peru, although I'd certainly like to take a trip sometime. I don't feel qualified to offer an opinion on Weidner's ideas about this!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (15th August 2013), Jean-Marie (16th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), skippy (15th August 2013), Sophocles (15th August 2013), Yoda (15th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Top of my head and no time to search for a link ... but memory serving Jay said that the cave complex he mentioned was now guarded by the military ...

Go figure ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Sophocles (15th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skippy (here)

The controllers making a huge mistake? This may well be what is happening We think they are so powerful and so clever, we sometimes forget they are fear-ridden creatures, and fear can often trigger mistakes.

In his 2010 interview with Kerry Jay Weidner quotes the Puranas, and the 60,000 year cycle, with the end of the Kali Yuga dated to 2442, i.e. 666 years after 1776. Apparently in the 1890s the PTB freaked out on hearing that the Mayan date of 2011 might be more correct, and so they have been speeding up their operations to ‘get out of Dodge’ to Mars, just in case. I expect the underground bases could probably be seen in the same light: not so much a mistake as a terribly mistimed reaction.

According to Weidner’s theory, we have over four centuries to get our act together in easier conditions. I think the much awaited planetary body may also be due then, and what we are seeing now is due to the interstellar dust cloud we are beginning to pass through.

Given that most of these scenarios are somehow related to Zechariah Sitchin’s work, I would stress that Sitchin specifically contradicts those who say the next Nibiru event is due now, such as Bob Dean with his Santorini + 3600 calculation. The last passage was in 556 BC, Nibiru’s orbit having been shortened, he says, by the Flood incident, so the next is not due until somewhere “circa A.D. 2900. For those who associate the prophesied cataclysmic events with the return of Nibiru–Planet ‘X’ to some–the time is not at hand” (The End of Days, 298). (No wonder we cannot see anything yet!)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), Conchis (16th August 2013), mab777 (15th August 2013), MargueriteBee (16th August 2013), SunSea (15th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good Point araucaria ! "The controllers making a huge mistake? This may well be what is happening We think they are so powerful and so clever, we sometimes forget they are fear-ridden creatures, and fear can often trigger mistakes."

I haven't thought of this aspect for the building of the underground facilities but it makes very good sense. Understanding the history of the planet, we know at different times people needed to retreat underground for various reasons. Because some of the "elites" have access to the true history (we suppose) they have taken these precautions on a grand scale. However, it is my conviction that THEY DO NOT KNOW what is going to happen, and no one else knows either. I'm sure they are caught up in their stories about "knowing" with a good measure of egomaniacal certainty and elitism. They have been following a specific plan for centuries which is all about the continual and absolute control of this planet. The underground facilities are a part of this ongoing plan. BUT," the best laid plans of mice and men" as that saying goes. There is always the unknown element that no one can be aware of.

I also want to repeat something I said recently ....its my perspective that there are much bigger forces at work here that mostly we aren't aware of. The aspect of conscious intent or Cosmic Law perhaps it could be explained as. Is the Sun a living being with a higher purpose that is a intricate participant in this plan? Or just a gaseous, fire ball following mechanical processes that are predictable. How much do we really know? Not much.

Again, my perspective is....a part of the controllers plan was to have a catastrophic event brought in that would assist in their ultimate take over hence the underground bases. I may be a delusional optimist, but my feeling is, that event isn't coming, they are being foiled. There are other forces in play here. We could get into timelines and how those are formed, what will manifest in our reality? Surely the "otherside" is aware of this process and their diligent work to bring in the "timeline" they want to manifest. This always involves catastrophic events and we are bombarded with those possible scenarios in the media. Some say, and it makes great sense, that humanity is carrying the emotional trauma of having experienced these catastrophic events from times past. Our history is hidden... so, this hidden trauma is being exploited that injects fear/preparation for survival at a cellular level. All this to help bring in the desired timeline which manifest by humans conscious energy. We are great creators but mainly don't realize it.

Anyway, that's my viewpoint. Lately I've been wondering why there is all this concern about a imminent threat of some horrific event happening soon. Where is this coming from? I just don't get it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have.

Love and Peace, SunSea

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), araucaria (15th August 2013), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (16th August 2013), lslimerick (16th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Good Point araucaria ! "The controllers making a huge mistake? This may well be what is happening We think they are so powerful and so clever, we sometimes forget they are fear-ridden creatures, and fear can often trigger mistakes."

I haven't thought of this aspect for the building of the underground facilities but it makes very good sense. Understanding the history of the planet, we know at different times people needed to retreat underground for various reasons. Because some of the "elites" have access to the true history (we suppose) they have taken these precautions on a grand scale. However, it is my conviction that THEY DO NOT KNOW what is going to happen, and no one else knows either. I'm sure they are caught up in their stories about "knowing" with a good measure of egomaniacal certainty and elitism. They have been following a specific plan for centuries which is all about the continual and absolute control of this planet. The underground facilities are a part of this ongoing plan. BUT," the best laid plans of mice and men" as that saying goes. There is always the unknown element that no one can be aware of.

I also want to repeat something I said recently ....its my perspective that there are much bigger forces at work here that mostly we aren't aware of. The aspect of conscious intent or Cosmic Law perhaps it could be explained as. Is the Sun a living being with a higher purpose that is a intricate participant in this plan? Or just a gaseous, fire ball following mechanical processes that are predictable. How much do we really know? Not much.

Again, my perspective is....a part of the controllers plan was to have a catastrophic event brought in that would assist in their ultimate take over hence the underground bases. I may be a delusional optimist, but my feeling is, that event isn't coming, they are being foiled. There are other forces in play here. We could get into timelines and how those are formed, what will manifest in our reality? Surely the "otherside" is aware of this process and their diligent work to bring in the "timeline" they want to manifest. This always involves catastrophic events and we are bombarded with those possible scenarios in the media. Some say, and it makes great sense, that humanity is carrying the emotional trauma of having experienced these catastrophic events from times past. Our history is hidden... so, this hidden trauma is being exploited that injects fear/preparation for survival at a cellular level. All this to help bring in the desired timeline which manifest by humans conscious energy. We are great creators but mainly don't realize it.

Anyway, that's my viewpoint. Lately I've been wondering why there is all this concern about a imminent threat of some horrific event happening soon. Where is this coming from? I just don't get it.

Love and Peace, SunSea
    you got that exactly right.

they are playing from a viewpoint of where the planet would have went if those from the future were not here preventing it all from happening again. All their predictions fail. They will continue to fail. They will play out every fear attempt they can create and that will fail too. when they can no longer be cause over anything they will become insane to the point where they will look like institutional cases, while those who change over can destimulate from all that suppression they've been living through for years

jim

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), araucaria (15th August 2013), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Cristian (15th August 2013), danstar (15th August 2013), fifi (16th August 2013), kanishk (27th September 2015), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), mab777 (15th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), rezboom (17th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013), spiritwind (16th August 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013), SunSea (15th August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Love and Peace, SunSea
    To believe in a threat is in the nature of all controllers, and if they have the financial and man-power means why not make preparations?
    It's what they are about. Humanity is made up of all types.
    Waking up means discovering which type one is oneself, and then looking to find a healthy balance.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (15th August 2013), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Flash (16th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), Shikasta (17th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

Love and Peace, SunSea

they are playing from a viewpoint of where the planet would have went if those from the future were not here preventing it all from happening again. All their predictions fail. They will continue to fail. They will play out every fear attempt they can create and that will fail too. when they can no longer be cause over anything they will become insane to the point where they will look like institutional cases, while those who change over can destimulate from all that suppression they've been living through for years

jim
    I find your viewpoint fascinating...
    I totally share it, though I arrived at mine via a different route.
    Journeying back from the future to fix stuff...makes perfect sense although flies in the face of science that says the galaxies way out there are seen as they were millions and even billions of years ago, due to the limited speed of light.
    But time is relative.
    My take is that the universe is infinite, and eternal, and therefore the speed of light is ultimately irrelevant...
    We simply make a single step and we are wherever we want to do the clean-up.
    Clean the slate. Blank slate technology, BST.
    Wingmakers helped me see that first, after dropping organized religion.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (15th August 2013), animovado (21st August 2013), araucaria (15th August 2013), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Conchis (16th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), SunSea (15th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,714 times in 2,088 posts

Sun sea," I also want to repeat something I said recently ....its my perspective that there are much bigger forces at work here that mostly we aren't aware of. " I love that statement. And from the movie Starman " Why is it you humans are at your best when things are at there worst". I do believe so, so much there is something much higher and greater for us and can feel it. I'm not a guy living in la la land either. I'm a Businessman, Biker, Bar-b-quer, Boater, Welder and Vet , but the last 2 don't start with a B, lol. I donate time and money til my ears fall off, meeting with the boy scouts later today to help them get more uniforms for the kids.

Just as we have a higher purpose here , I too am optimistic of something even higher out there. Just tough sometimes getting caught in the matrix of those that want us fear based . Being part of the Avalon Family here is a perspective of balance on a daily basis. Thanks for all the imput.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Craig (16th August 2013), InTheBackground (18th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), sunflower (16th August 2013), SunSea (15th August 2013), ulli (16th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Ulli, EXACTLY, "To believe in a threat is in the nature of all controllers, and if they have the financial and man-power means why not make preparations?"

This is ALWAYS a part of their MO. Not just believe in the threat but to create it.

26. Link to Post #135
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

I'm in with in gang and I go where the in gang goes.

Then ***** locks them all in and what starts is the destruction of all the filth and they are buried alive to be eaten in ritualistic ceremonies by the reptiles.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

bennycog (15th August 2013), sygh (17th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

What better place to hide stuff ?

Who or what the stuff is being hidden from may vary, over time and in the minds of the various hiders:
    • From some solar hyper activity
    • From a galactic superwave
    • From the commotion caused by a PlanetX, Nibiru, or Second Sun
    • From global environmental collapse
    • From some extinction level event
    • From some alien attack
    • From some other world power enemy (e.g. Soviets or Chicoms)
    • From some covert world power (e.g. post WWII Nazis)
    • From some threat foretold by ancient prophecy
    • From some threat foretold by time travel
    • From hoards of angry peasants with pitchforks (that is, from us)
    The builders of the underground march to the beat of such threats and divisions. It is the "music" they also play most commonly for us peasants, to keep us down and focused however they want.

The deep underground bases and tunnels, the massive stashes of emergency food, gold, and ammunition, and the efforts at space travel are to the bastards in power what the buried RVs, stacks of ammo, toilet paper, silver coins, rice and beans, and bug-out bags are to us common preppers.

One cannot demonstrate the certainty of any particular such threat from any of these efforts at preparation. One can only demonstrate the presence of concern that some such catastrophe is worth preparing for.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    To believe in a threat is in the nature of all controllers, and if they have the financial and man-power means why not make preparations?
    It's what they are about. Humanity is made up of all types.
    Yeah - what I said - only you said it quite more succinctly and clearly .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), araucaria (16th August 2013), Atlas (6th September 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Flash (16th August 2013), gripreaper (16th August 2013), Hazel (16th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (16th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), seko (16th August 2013), Sidney (16th August 2013), SunSea (16th August 2013), sygh (17th August 2013), Teo (16th August 2013), Tesseract (16th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

If Jay Weidner and Jiminii are correct, then probably it was a time traveler back in 1890 who influenced the perception of the Mayan question. The whole 2012 saga swelled out of all proportion fuelled by insider leakage and would have been guided all the way to serve this positive function as a booby-trap.

In this regard, the magnificently diabolical work of someone like David Wilcock was not in passing on insider info to his followers, but in shoveling 2012 disinfo in the opposite direction, to the controllers through his insider contacts, thereby consolidating their belief system. Although on the face of it another damp squib, December 21st was a game changer because those whose really believed and needed things to happen now find themselves in uncharted territory, so now their game is starting to unravel as Jiminii describes.

Anyone who knows anything about sport will confirm that if you don’t finish off your opponent when you are ahead, you will almost certainly lose. The closer you get – or think you get – to victory, the more likely you are to fold up altogether because what is happening was never supposed to happen. We are winning the third set of a tennis match that we were supposed to lose in two

http://www.englishblog.com/2009/01/c...l#.Ug3Br38auSo

I have been saying for some time that solar activity reflects human activity, i.e. it reacts to Wall St. rather than the other way round. Obviously then, the major effort made by a commando from the future will have involved, as we have known all along here on Avalon, the calming presence of spiritually advanced beings. This, extending out in all directions, would be the cause not just of pockets of resistance to the NWO, but also not least of the Sun’s unexpected behavior.
    Last edited by araucaria; 16th August 2013 at 06:35.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Flash (16th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

There it is:

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Christine (16th August 2013), skamandar (16th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #139
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No academic input here, just common sense.....I didnt come here to go live underground, I didnt come here to believe every fear feeding frenzy that arises, I came here knowing that whatever happens, happens, I add to it or I dont......With all the intellect and researchers on here, I often wonder how much common sense is applied.....regardless of whether you feel you are informing or preparing, its still all speculation and fear based at that.....how many of you here want to microwaved inside caves, do you honestly believe that if the sun does what you are saying, that digging a hole in your back yard will protect you from cooking on the inside????? Do you want to be in the subways of NY.....you all are sounding like every movie that was sent to ignite your programmed minds......take a step back for a second....no matter how well intentioned a whistleblower may be, they dont know if its true or not, its what they have been programmed to believe.....we here, pride ourselves on being here for this moment in time, yet you want me to believe that I should stock toilet paper.....who owns the toilet paper, who owns the diggers you need, who owns the food....you want me to give them more money for something that is absolutely not going to happen, you know why? Because I wont buy into it and all i need is 10% to have that opinion.....seriously folks you are feeding them. Have any of you thought about the fact that they know its their time to exit? That they will be fried, that we have been receiving energy blasts for the last few years that are upgrading us......who says I will fry if the solar activity peaks.....I am willing to bet I wont need sun block....can I know for sure - no way, but thats the beating in my heart...thats my knowing....these dudes have already taken over this planet, they have already done what they can, they have already sold out...why, because we are doing our jobs, we are remembering, we are awakening, we are permitting our higher connection to assist, not come and save us - ASSIST US.....They are now just trading their last few items, grabbing as much as they can....providing as much mayhem as they can....fuelling up their tanks is how I see it. And if I am wrong, then fry me....I have zero desire to live in a bunker.....Now can we all get on with the jobs we are here to do.....switch off your intellectual desire to know everything, you will never, not here and focus on the job at hand.....Just so you know, I love reading all your posts, all of them....but sometimes you are so off the path its not even funny and I know that for sure, dont ask me why, cause I cant prove it, I just do.....now is the time to centre, balance and root yourselves to this planet, you are the anchors....x
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), Flash (16th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), MargueriteBee (17th August 2013), marielle (16th August 2013), Shikasta (17th August 2013), skamandar (16th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

they are playing from a viewpoint of where the planet would have went if those from the future were not here preventing it all from happening again.
    While this may sound way-off-the-wall, Jim might not be crazy here, not by any means. I've had several very detailed perceptions of beings from the future trying to help (and also trying to interfere). And I don't think I was crazy, either, and have spent quite a long time trying to make sense of it all. There's a LOT of evidence that ETs have been trying to warn quite a large number of chosen contacts of possible futures, some of which do not appear to be very good news.

And how do THEY know? All the evidence indicates, again, that many ET races are not constrained (in either travel and/or perception) to this slowly-moving fixed point in the time continuum, like being stuck in one carriage of a slowly-moving train. They appear to be able to move around much more freely than we can. That may open up vistas of possible futures to them that we cannot see.

Dan Burisch insisted that this was the case, and before Dan's relationship with Camelot was abruptly curtailed, I counted him as a personal friend: sincere, intelligent, funny, sensitive, kind and caring. He was not a crazy man, either.

Dan and his entourage have now taken themselves almost completely off the alternative media map, but there was fire behind all that smoke, and a catastrophe that was possible a few years ago might well have been averted. Whether we are out of the multidimensional woods yet is the question we're all looking at here. Remember that the PTB may be trying to make their own sense of all this, too.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th August 2013 at 12:53.

37. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Conchis (16th August 2013), fifi (17th August 2013), Flash (16th August 2013), Hazel (16th August 2013), InTheBackground (18th August 2013), Jean-Marie (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), mab777 (16th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), mischief (18th August 2013), MorningSong (16th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), Sidney (16th August 2013), skippy (16th August 2013), Teo (16th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast