+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Bill seems like a very nice guy with some great ideas to go with a really great understanding of what's going on in the world.

That saying I'm completely unconcerned at catastrophic earth changes taking place because I don't think it will happed and if it does its completely outside of our control.

I am slightly concerned with Bill continually spreading this message of fear. There is no doubt Bill is extremely influential towards the people of this forum. In light of that I think it would be far more worthwhile to focus peoples attention on positive aspects of creation. We are well aware of Bill's views as to an impending disaster but is a continual effort to drill it into peoples consciousness really necessary?

Thank you for the compliment! But I'm not intentionally 'spreading fear'.

As I wrote in another post, this is nothing to do with fear-mongering, or doomsaying, or negativity of any kind. If I'm guiding a client on a mountain, and I sense an avalanche danger, that's not spreading fear. That's being responsible, and it would be my job.

I would not be trying to make my client afraid. I'd be wanting to take the best possible care of him so that he'd return to his family safely at the end of a memorable adventure.

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)

.. and the Svalbard Seed Vault?
    Thank you! I enjoyed that response. It's a very good one.

Honest answer: I don't know. I'm still working to figure it all out.

My honest questions back to you. If you were one of the global controlling elite,
    • What might your vision and plans be?
    • What might your problems be, and what would you be doing to solve them?
    Well, Bill have a feeling that we are prepping for war with ET. The planet X thing is just an add-on problem. I don't think we are prepping because of big Earth geological changes though.

2. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

We are far from a coherent analysis of facts here. In order to take appropriate actions, better information is required than the information presented in this thread. Nice entertainment, but nothing more than that.

3. Link to Post #143
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

The Predictions of the brzasilian medium Chico Xavier from 1986.

My friends the translation is from Google. It's just for you to get a general idea.

--------------------------
    http://www.saindodamatrix.com.br/arc..._de_chico.html

The Spiritualist newspaper Folha May 2011 brings a revelation in 1986, by the medium Francisco Cândido Xavier about the future reserved for planet Earth and all its inhabitants in the coming years. The revelation was made Geraldo Lemos Neto, founder of Casa de Chico Xavier de Pedro Leopoldo (MG) Vine and Light Company, but only now he decided to speak.

The "funny" is that I did not at first reading I put a lot of faith in this "prophecy", but as I read I was getting too serious. That's because the parts marked in bold hit EXACTLY what Oracle had spoken in the past decades. Much of what she said I shared in posts and comments on the old blog (the comments have been lost forever, but some people still remember me talking about the coming of refugees coming to Brazil, is not it?). The posts are still around, or will be published (one, 2004, has now been published, which speaks of future devices to communicate with the dead). And much of what she said it was supposed to happen, by the end of the millennium and the beginning of the decade, but it did not happen for reasons that even she knew.

This is a summary of the interesting points of the text. The full text can be read in the specimen No. 439, year XXXV, May 2011 Folha Spiritist:

"Long carry this burden with me and always worried in the sense that Chico Xavier did not talk all that story in this edition of Folha Spiritualist aimlessly, but with a specific purpose. At the time of the conversation that I describe in the following pages, I felt mi'nha mind that was receiving treatment for different mnemonic that came not to forget those prophetic words, and that in due course of the future, I would be called to witness it.

I was fortunate to live in intimacy with Chico Xavier, talking to him again and again, in the morning, on varied subjects of our common interests, notably on throbbing clarification about the Doctrine of the Spirits and the Gospel of Jesus. One of these subjects was compared to Revelation in the New Testament. Since then, in our conversations, Chico Xavier always had a word or two about the enlightening subject, punctuating this or that verse and making me realize, gradually, the time of transition through which it passes our planetary orb, the path of regeneration . "

In these conversations, remembering the book Brazil, Heart of the World, Fatherland of the Gospel, written by the spirit Humberto de Campos, Chico Lemos Neto expressed his doubt as to the title of the book, since even at that time, in the mid-80 , Brazil was grappling with hyperinflation, poverty, hunger, large social disparities, lack the political and economic, not to mention the corruption scandals and cultural backwardness.

"I remember, like today, the expression of surprise Chico answering me: 'Now Geraldinho you are wanting privileges to the Fatherland of the Gospel, when the founder of the Gospel, which is our Lord Jesus Christ, lived in poverty, surrounded by sick and needy of every kind, experienced all sorts of vicissitudes and persecution to be tortured almost abandoned by his closest friends and die crucified between two thieves? Let us not forget that the founder of the Gospel went through all sorts of trials, suffered martyrdom the cross, but then he dropped the cross and rose again to life Immortal This should serve as a roadmap for the Fatherland of the Gospel. Someday we will resurrect from the ashes of our own sacrifice to demonstrate to the world the glorious immortality! '

Following our conversation, I asked Chico exactly what he wanted to say about the sacrifice of Brazil. Was he predicting the future of our nation and the world? Chico thought for a moment, as if glimpsing distant scenes, and after some time, he returned to tell us: 'Do you remember, Geraldinho, Emmanuel's book The Path of Light? In the final pages of the narrative, in ch. XXIV, entitled Spiritualism and Great Transitions, it stated that Emmanuel selfless and enlightened spirits spoke of a new community meeting of the angelic powers of the Solar System, which is a member of Jesus divine, and that the heavenly society is meet for the third time in the atmosphere, since Christ received the sacred mission to redeem our humanity, to finally decide again about the fate of our world.

Well then, Emmanuel wrote it back in 1938 and I am informed that this meeting in fact already occurred. It was when the man finally entered the planetary community, leaving the soil of the terrestrial world to step first lunar soil. Man, by his own effort, earned the right and the possibility of traveling to the moon, a fact that has materialized in July 20, 1969. On that occasion, the Governor Spiritual Earth, which is our Lord Jesus Christ, hearing the appeal of other angelic beings of our Solar System, recalls a meeting to discuss the future of our planet. What can I tell you, Geraldinho, is that after many debates and dialogues between them were given several suggestions and the final heavenly conclave, the goodness of Jesus decided to give one last chance to Terran community, one last moratorium for the current civilization on planet Earth. All injunctions karmic planned to take place at the end of the twentieth century were then suspended by the Mercy of God, so that our world had one last chance to moral progress.

The curious thing is that we will recognize in the Gospels and in the Apocalypse exactly this current period, in which we are living, as the eleventh hour or the last hour, or even a last minute call. '

I asked him about what was then the deliberations of Jesus, and he answered me: 'Our Lord decided to grant a moratorium of 50 years of earthly society, starting on July 20, 1969, and thus ending in July 2019. Jesus commanded, so that your heavenly emissaries would engage more directly in the maintenance of peace among peoples and nations land, in order to collaborate so that we ingressássemos fastest in the solar system planetary community as a more regenerated, the end of this period. Some powers other angelic orbs of our Solar System feared the extension of the term extra, and it was then that Jesus, in his wisdom, decided to establish a condition for men and nations forefront of land. According to the imposition of the Christ, the more developed nations of the earth should be responsible and learn to bear each other, respecting differences among themselves, refraining from launching a nuclear war of extermination. The face of the Earth should avoid at all costs the call World War III. According to the decision of Christ, if and only if the earthly nations, during this period of 50 years, to learn the art of good fellowship and brotherhood, avoiding a war of nuclear destruction, the earthly world was finally admitted to the planetary community of the Solar System as a world regeneration. None of us can predict Geraldinho, advances that will from that date of July 2019, only know how to defend the peace between our nations more developed and educated! '

I asked then to Chico that advances he meant and he replied: 'We will achieve the solution to all social problems, as the solution to poverty and hunger, which will be extinct, the discovery will cure all diseases of the physical body by advances in genetic manipulation of Medicine; earthly man will have broad and full access to information and culture, which will make more widespread; also our brothers from other planets have evolved over the express permission of Jesus to we present openly collaborating with us and offering us new technologies, unimaginable to our current stage of scientific development, we will make devices that facilitate the contact with disembodied balls, allowing our nostalgic conversation with loved ones who have departed for the afterlife, and finally we would be facing a new world, a new Earth, a glorious phase spiritualization and beauty to the fate of our planet. '

Then, sometimes doing the devil's advocate, I asked him: Chico, until now you have told me only the best, which is on this earth that mankind would remain in peace until the end of that period of 50 years. But what happens if the case is of earthly nations launch a nuclear war? 'Ah! Geraldinho if humanity embodied decides to follow the unfortunate path of World War III, a nuclear war of unpredictable and disastrous consequences, then there own mother earth, under the auspices of the Greater Life, react violently unforeseen by our men of science. Man War III would begin, but who would end it would be the telluric forces of nature, the earth itself tired of the mismanagement of humans, and then we would be faced with massive earthquakes, tidal waves and waves (tsunamis) consequential would see the explosion of volcanoes there long extinct; thaws would face devastating avassalariam that the poles of the globe with tragic results for coastal areas due to rising sea levels, and in this case, the volcanic ash associated with harmful nuclear radiations eventually become totally uninhabitable entire northern hemisphere of our globe. '

But what would happen specifically with Brazil?

According to the psychic, 'in all the two situations Brazil fulfill its role in the great process of spiritualization planetary. At best, our nation will grow in importance sociocultural, political and economic to the community of nations. Not only will we be the granary of food and raw materials for the world, but also the great energy source, with the discovery of vast oil reserves make Petrobras that one of the biggest companies in the world. Brazil will grow by leaps and bounds and will occupy an important role on the global stage, it will result in the increase of Brazilian culture to the international scene and the trailer, the books of the Christian Spiritualism, which had fertile soil here in its development reach the interest of other nations. Now, in case of the worst, with the northern hemisphere of the planet becoming uninhabitable, would form large migratory flows then to the Southern Hemisphere, where is Brazil, which would then be called more directly to play its role in the Homeland Gospel, exemplifying love and renunciation, forgiveness and spiritual understanding before the migrant people.

The New Age of the Earth, in this case, it would take more time to arrive with all its splendor of scientific achievement and moral, because it would take another long period of rebuilding our nations and societies, forced to reorganize themselves in their most basic fundamentals. '

According Chico told me, what was left of the UN eventually decided the invasion of the nations of the Southern Hemisphere, including therein obviously Brazil and the rest of South America, Australia and South Africa, in order that our nations were occupied militarily and divided among Holocaust survivors in the Northern Hemisphere. This is where we Brazilians would be called to exemplify the true Christian brotherhood, understanding that our brothers in the North, although the invaders "mano militare", there would no longer be burdened and afflicted with the terrible consequences of war and catastrophes telluric, and thus still must be considered the way our brothers in need of support and breadwinner, understanding and love.

At this point in the conversation, Chico paused in the narrative and added: 'Our Brazil as we know it will be so disfigured and divided into four separate nations. Only a quarter of our territory will remain with us and will remain only the Brazilian Southeastern States, added to Goiás and the Federal District. Americans, Canadians and Mexicans occupy states in the north of the country, in line with Colombia and Venezuela. Europeans will occupy states in southern Brazil uniting them to Uruguay, Argentina and Chile. Asians, especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean, will occupy our Midwest, in connection with Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru. And finally, the states of the Brazilian Northeast will be occupied by the Russians and Slavs. We can not forget that all this intricate process has its spiritual ancestry and we are forced to recognize that we have much to learn from the invaders. Take, for example, Americans can teach us respect for the law, the right to love, to science and to work. Europeans, in general, may bring us love to philosophy, classical music, education, history and culture. Asians may incorporate to our people their highest notions of respect to duty, discipline, honor, the elders and the ancient traditions. And then finally, we Brazilians ofertaremos them, our brothers in the flesh, the highest values ​​of spirituality, mercy of God, treasure up in the heart and brotherly friend of our humble and simple people, the good people who reincarnated in large Brazilian nation to comply with God's plan and demonstrate to all peoples of the world the faith in Senior Living, witnessing the continuity of life beyond the grave and serene and noble exercise of mediumship with Jesus. '

According Chico Xavier, Brazil does not have privileges and also suffer the effects of earthquakes and tsunamis, particularly in coastal areas. It turns out that, according to the medium, the impact here will be much lower compared with that cometh in the northern hemisphere of the planet.

Another decision of the spiritual benefactors of Greater Life was that determined after the dawn of the year 2000 of the Christian era, the spirits hardened in evil and ignorance no longer receive permission to reincarnate on earth. Reincarnate here, from that date, amount to a valuable prize fair, intended only to spirits stronger and prepared, who knew hoarding, in the course of multiple reincarnations, spiritual achievements relevant as meekness, gentleness, love of peace and fraternal concord among peoples and nations. Fits into this higher order programming own reincarnation of the spiritual mentor of Chico Xavier, the spirit Emmanuel, which, in fact, came to be reborn, according to Chico informed varied closest friends, exactly in 2000. All other spirits, recalcitrant evil, would then, from 2000, directed necessarily at the worlds latest reincarnation of atonement and aspérrimas evidence, or even in primitive worlds, experiencing even the caveman stage, in order to purge their excesses and insubordination to his superior designs. Chico Xavier had knowledge of these worlds to where spirits were being recalcitrant convicts. According to him, the greatest of these planets or call Kírom Quírom.

Emmanuel himself through Chico Xavier, responding to an interview published in the book already tells us that the prophecies are revealed to men not to be fulfilled. They are actually a big warning for spiritual we move away from us and we improve the worst-case path.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Craig (20th August 2013), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Maria, thank you, but this is way too much to plough through (especially in very broken Google-translated English).

Can you kindly give us a two- or three- sentence summary of what Chico Xavier said, and what this is about?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (17th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #145
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Chico Xavier points out that none can predict...one can only see major optional paths...

HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS

«....... a moratorium of 50 years of earthly society, starting on July 20, 1969, and thus ending in July 2019.....

--- during this period of 50 years, to learn the art of good fellowship and brotherhood, avoiding a war of nuclear destruction, the earthly world was finally admitted to the planetary community of the Solar System as a world regeneration. None of us can predict advances that will from that date of July 2019, only know how to defend the peace between our nations more developed and educated! '

the more developed nations of the earth should be responsible and learn to bear each other, respecting differences among themselves, refraining from launching a nuclear war of extermination

if humanity embodied decides to follow the unfortunate path of World War III, a nuclear war of unpredictable and disastrous consequences, then there own mother earth, under the auspices of the Greater Life, react violently unforeseen by our men of science.

Man War III would begin, but who would end it would be the telluric forces of nature, the earth itself tired of the mismanagement of humans, and then we would be faced with massive earthquakes, tidal waves and waves (tsunamis) consequential would see the explosion of volcanoes there long extinct; thaws would face devastating avassalariam that the poles of the globe with tragic results for coastal areas due to rising sea levels, and in this case, the volcanic ash associated with harmful nuclear radiations eventually become totally uninhabitable entire northern hemisphere of our globe. '

Brazil ....will ...be the granary of food and raw materials for the world, but also the great energy source, with the discovery of vast oil reserves make Petrobras that one of the biggest companies in the world.

Now, in case of the worst, with the northern hemisphere of the planet becoming uninhabitable, would form large migratory flows then to the Southern Hemisphere, where is Brazil,

the UN eventually decided the invasion of the nations of the Southern Hemisphere, including therein obviously Brazil and the rest of South America, Australia and South Africa, in order that our nations were occupied militarily and divided among Holocaust survivors in the Northern Hemisphere

Brazil as we know it will be so disfigured and divided into four separate nations.

Only a quarter of our territory will remain with us and will remain only the Brazilian Southeastern States, added to Goiás and the Federal District. Americans, Canadians and Mexicans occupy states in the north of the country, in line with Colombia and Venezuela.

Europeans will occupy states in southern Brazil uniting them to Uruguay, Argentina and Chile. Asians, especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean, will occupy our Midwest, in connection with Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru. And finally, the states of the Brazilian Northeast will be occupied by the Russians and Slavs.

Brazil does not have privileges and also suffer the effects of earthquakes and tsunamis, particularly in coastal areas. It turns out that, according to the medium, the impact here will be much lower compared with that comet in the northern hemisphere of the planet.

All other spirits, recalcitrant evil, would then, from 2000, directed necessarily at the worlds latest reincarnation of atonement and harsh evidence, or even in primitive worlds, experiencing even the caveman stage, in order to purge their excesses and insubordination to his superior designs.
    Chico Xavier had knowledge of these worlds to where spirits were being recalcitrant (would be) convicts. According to him, the greatest of these planets is called Kírom Quírom.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

AlaBil (17th August 2013), Bill Ryan (16th August 2013), Craig (20th August 2013), Flash (18th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), Reinhard (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013), wobbegong (18th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:16.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

animovado (21st August 2013), Bill Ryan (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #147
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

The Roll out is planned over the next 30 years.

it is outlined in one of my threads.

i believe this guy believes what he is saying.

i dont think anybody truly undestands the whole plan.

depopulation will happen to those who do not take the time to open their eyes. those stuck in greed and financial traps. the rest is busness as usual.

survival of any threat regardless of where they say its coming from , which is always debateable , is something of an evolution in thinking. getting back to basics.

living with earth instead of against it.

dont live in fear , just go get it , whats stopping you right now ? fear ? whats keeping you fearful ? reading about fear ? the guy Miguel has one very good point and if anything you should take away with you is this. STOP READING AND DEBATING S#!T THATS ALREADY HAPPENED ! GET OFF YOUR BUMS AND MAKE PLANS AND ACTION NOWWWW ! GO AND MAKE YOUR RETREAT , CREATE WORKING GROUPS ! LEARN TO COMMUNICATE AND GET ALONG , MAKE SMALL GROUPS OF EFFECTIVE PEOPLE AND FORGET THE GOVENTMENTS , JUST MAKE IT , JUST DO IT !!!!

Guess whre im off to now ? looking at land for my retreat ! see you in 24 hours after i have gotten that one step closer to making my own eden.

Naniu

on a side note, remember the old saying , do not sh oot till you see the whites of their eyes ? its for two reasons this was said , firstly for aim and range of the weapn, secondly it was most importantly to identify the mark or alegged foe... be careful who you sh oot at , make sure you KNOW who they are first.

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    We are far from a coherent analysis of facts here. In order to take appropriate actions, better information is required than the information presented in this thread. Nice entertainment, but nothing more than that.
    I’m sorry Skippy, I couldn’t disagree more

We are beginning to find out why Bill keeps sending us these doom-and-gloom threads: it is because he can’t get his head round the idea that the controllers have made a huge mistake over the underground bases! Jiminii and his J-Rods (new rock band ) are the answer! We have all been forgetting that we are play-acting – which was necessary until now. We need to remember this now and recall that the plot is all about deception of the controllers, not so much by humans from the future captured in underground bases, but by their brothers operating incognito on the surface: us.

I mentioned in a previous post how the David Wilcock saga fitted into this picture. The post referenced below expands on this analysis, and suggests that Steven Greer is probably doing something rather similar.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post716026

Others are operating as white hats from the inside, i.e. the inside of the inside, for as earthlings we are all operating from the inside. Waking up is not for other people; it is for the self-proclaimed awake who are still behaving as if they weren’t actors playing a part in a play within a play (a device used by Shakespeare’s Hamlet). Being awake to what is going on in the world is of little use if we don’t even understand our own involvement.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (18th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (17th August 2013), skippy (17th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

You are giving away the whole plot!!
    A book I read long ago called The Master Game (Mastery of Self) said that the only play in the game that's a mistake is simply the refusal to play.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th August 2013 at 08:38.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), skippy (18th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

We are beginning to find out why Bill keeps sending us these doom-and-gloom threads: it is because he can’t get his head round the idea that the controllers have made a huge mistake over the underground bases! Jiminii and his J-Rods (new rock band ) are the answer! We have all been forgetting that we are play-acting – which was necessary until now. We need to remember this now and recall that the plot is all about deception of the controllers, not so much by humans from the future captured in underground bases, but by their brothers operating incognito on the surface: us.

I mentioned in a previous post how the David Wilcock saga fitted into this picture. The post referenced below expands on this analysis, and suggests that Steven Greer is probably doing something rather similar.

Others are operating as white hats from the inside, i.e. the inside of the inside, for as earthlings we are all operating from the inside. Waking up is not for other people; it is for the self-proclaimed awake who are still behaving as if they weren’t actors playing a part in a play within a play (a device used by Shakespeare’s Hamlet). Being awake to what is going on in the world is of little use if we don’t even understand our own involvement.
    Don't worry Araucaria, you have clarified your reasoning and I thank you for that.

Regarding the idea that it is all about the deception of the controllers, I don't know, but I can imagine that the controllers don't worry a single bit about the dollars spend on their life assurance underground. I'm sure they've done their ROI projections including some sooner or later scenario's (they probably call it a long-term capital investment). In addition, they probably don't know either about the existence of D. Wilcock. Again no science here, but pure speculation, to stay in-line with the contents of this thread ;-)

“Au moment même où tout est perdu, tout est possible”
    ― Emmanuel Lévinas
    Last edited by skippy; 17th August 2013 at 09:03.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), chocolate (18th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A book I read long ago called The Master Game (Mastery of Self) said that the only play in the game that's a mistake is simply the refusal to play.
    Until of course you reach the endgame and the end of the game. Game over, play again? Yes/No

Many people who have been taking it far too seriously and finding it not all that much fun might prefer to play something else. They are literally looking for a game-changer.

Others might want to carry on. That can surely be arranged. But one play in any game that would be a mistake for me would be to trust a book that Onawah read long ago called, of all things, Mastery of Self

The higher reality is that we are amid a compendium of games, that is where we are and no mistake.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (17th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

I'm with you Nanoo. It's not about reading this to become scared to death, it's about here's a clue. People wake up in the morning and go to work, not out of fear of starving, but rather as a plan of how to carry on. I've been thinking about building an earthbag house for about a year now. It has walls that are made totally of earth taken right from the building site that are about 18" thick. It's built using a very natural more-or-less organic form that is both mechanically stable, but easily confirmed using a chain and a stake. It has huge thermal mass so that it takes almost nothing to heat and stays relatively cool even in extreme heat. The piece of information in this post just encourages me a little more to go ahead with this plan. Good luck finding your piece of property Nanoo!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

bennycog (19th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (19th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

That sounds like the voice of reason, practical, and at the same time encouraging.

Preparation no matter how small like bags of pasta, porridge and water, is just common sense. I remember a few years back there was a tanker strike over exessive price rises, petroleum tankers blockaded major refinery access roads. It took 3 days for the supermarkets to empty, the fuel stations to empty. Problems speedily brought everything to a standstill and a speedy resolution to the strike.

Because I was brought up by folks who lived through 2 world wars, their preparedness store methods were inculcated in me, and these short term shortages have never really affected me. My family were farmers and market gardeners so I learned some stuff from them over time, (even might be in the genetics I think).
    So I grow stuff, preserve and pickle, dry, save seed, I consider myself fortunate to be in this position it may all end with a massive cometary bombardment, followed by years of obscured sun where no growing takes place. I take what comes and work with it if I am still around.

Preparation and storage is a no brainer, keep sharing, keep caring.

Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    Read the following article, "The Calm Before the Shift":

http://www.zengardner.com/the-calm-before-the-shift/
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2013), chocolate (18th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by skippy (here)

Thank You Araucaria, very good...and prompted me to 'chime in' here.

We have all been forgetting that we are play-acting – which was necessary until now.

This resonates powerfully with me and I have lived by this premise quietly for years and years.
    The bottom line is not to be quiet any longer and 'live' this conclusion from a 'higher' place at a calmly quickened pace, now.
    Our 'current' involvement matters tremendously!

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Until of course you reach the endgame and the end of the game. Game over, play again? Yes/No

Many people who have been taking it far too seriously and finding it not all that much fun might prefer to play something else. They are literally looking for a game-changer.

Others might want to carry on. That can surely be arranged. But one play in any game that would be a mistake for me would be to trust a book that Onawah read long ago called, of all things, Mastery of Self

The higher reality is that we are amid a compendium of games, that is where we are and no mistake.
    My answer. "No"
    ...but go elsewhere and anywhere needed to help Others 'stuck' in the game that have been dealt an obnoxiously-overly-stacked deck of cards.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (18th August 2013), onawah (18th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    My answer. "No"
    ...but go elsewhere and anywhere needed to help Others 'stuck' in the game that have been dealt an obnoxiously-overly-stacked deck of cards.
    Thank you eaglespirit, my answer too. And this help may involve upgrading the software by disabling one or two of the more egregious features of the current release.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), onawah (18th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (18th August 2013), eaglespirit (18th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I read through the whole 8 pages so that I could come across araucaria's words. They are also my words. I understand why Bill feels obliged to share. Sometimes we get to the right conclusion by talking about it.
    I agree with the idea that we must not get in fear mode. The whole picture is far more complex. Insiders or not. And in the whole picture I see some of us standing still as giant rocks and in this way helping everyone else who gets to run around. And jim's words always come in my mind that some of us are here exactly to become those calm areas of peace and wisdom.
    Please, don't panic and don't fear. What you read is not the whole story.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

animovado (22nd August 2013), araucaria (18th August 2013), eaglespirit (18th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), ledus un medus (20th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), onawah (18th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #158
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

With regards to under ground bunkers.
    I had an interesting conversation with someone 2 years ago. They had helped weld up weak spots in our boat cradle when we had to haul our boat out for repairs.

This person had been approached to do work on under ground bunkers. Work he had done previously.
    He was concerned about the fact that he was not required to sign any contract and that there was no nondisclosure clause to agree to, which was not normal procedure and asked my opinion of this.
    I told him to head for the hills,not to work for them if this was not how things were normally done.
    This was 2 years ago.

When I mentioned this to my brother, his first response was to tell me that I should not be talking about this even to him.He had a friend who used to do this sort of work 5 years earlier and already knew all about it. Apparently there are many of these bunkers throughout New Zealand and elsewhere on the planet.

I believe there is going to be some sort of major upheaval, but have no intention of ever going deep underground,certainly not here in NZ.I see that as a death trap.

5 years ago I had what I called my fright- the sun rose half an hour later than it did two days before.
    I knew that this was not normal and had a bit of a melt down over it.
    Since then I have calmed down considerably and have spent alot of time researching as to what I had experienced and what to do about it.

I believe that we will be going through some major upheaval in the not too distant future, when exactly? ah, I dont know.

I have tried to tell others about this, but have since given up. Only 2 understand what I having been trying to say. 1 had seen the moon rise only to dip back down again and also looking for answers as to what they had witnessed. The other is my mother, your mum is always batting for you ...right?

It hasnt been easy living two separate lives, the normal one and the one where you prepare for something you hope never happens.
    On one hand, I understand the anti doom and gloom viewpoint, on the other, is it doom and gloom? If this is a normal cyclic event, sort of like a hurricane, but on a global scale,is it doom and gloom to get ready for it ? ...or just common sense?

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mischief For This Post:

bennycog (19th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Mark (20th August 2013), onawah (19th August 2013), skippy (18th August 2013), wobbegong (18th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

we are a specie, we don't always operate in our best interests, but we are a specie never the less,
    & preserve in this case our numbers

* otherwise in for a thousand years of $h*t
    Last edited by deridan; 18th August 2013 at 14:04. Reason: SHOULD *
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

35. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry guys. Crap like this has been predicted so many times and nothing ever happens. I'm not a skeptic, I'm just saying that ET has a great interest in us and they are working behind the scenes to ensure that we continue to survive for a long time. This planet is a nursery for souls, they won't let anything happen that upsets the illusion, period.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

ledus un medus (20th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (19th August 2013), onawah (19th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast