+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

I hope nothing happens to the sunshine! I just finished my solar system

A few months to bed it all in and make sure its working well and then I can finally tell the energy supplier to shove his "poles and wires" service charge where the sun most definitely is not shining and never will.
    Last edited by Anchor; 19th August 2013 at 04:04. Reason: removed off topic bits
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd August 2013), InTheBackground (20th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (19th August 2013), onawah (19th August 2013), PurpleLama (23rd August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th August 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013), ThePythonicCow (19th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    I'm with you Nanoo. It's not about reading this to become scared to death, it's about here's a clue. People wake up in the morning and go to work, not out of fear of starving, but rather as a plan of how to carry on. I've been thinking about building an earthbag house for about a year now. It has walls that are made totally of earth taken right from the building site that are about 18" thick. It's built using a very natural more-or-less organic form that is both mechanically stable, but easily confirmed using a chain and a stake. It has huge thermal mass so that it takes almost nothing to heat and stays relatively cool even in extreme heat. The piece of information in this post just encourages me a little more to go ahead with this plan. Good luck finding your piece of property Nanoo!
    There is a lot of great info on here , check out RMAUSER's sutainable living gardens, he has gone to much trouble to present sustainable food crops.

The next thing you want to learn is to still grain alcohol. You can make it out of any potato or corn scraps. Then you have heating alcohol , fuel alcohol and if you get good at it something to warm you inside as well.

Then you want to look at where you live geographically. Think of renting somewhere thats nice, out of major cities, even some place remote. You want to get away from electromagnetics like microwave wifi signals etc. Right now my PC has canned 6 wifi networks in range of my position.. thats a lot..

Set up a survival box with some basic dried foods, rice, candles , warm clothes, basic first aid kit , maybe a tent or sleeping bag, about 4 litres of water( minimum ) you want this ready to put in your car in case. Its always god to have one and pretty cheap to set up. You may need it for any reason, just go ahead and have one set up, you will feel better because you will be prepared.

Then once you have all this stuff in place go and enjoy your life. Just go and be happy , do good things for each other and live.

Whatever plans they got going on they are obviously comitted to.. combing onfo on it is interesting but wont help much in terms of early warning. When they decide to hit it will come with zero warning like a succer punch. It could happen .. and maybe it wont .. dont live in suspence .. live.

Naniu

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

I've only read the first 2 pages. Still lots to read yet. But is interesting. I still can't watch video at home, and limited at the library. lots of things of interest for me that I would like more info on, but mention of the 45-70 rifle made me smile. That is the weapon my son first learned to hunt with. It's a god rifle and as the man says, it's good for taking down a bear, moose, buffalo, etc. it's a fun weapon. But it's would not be my first choice if in a fire fight.
    1st. Bear and buffalo don't shoot back, if they did, or if there were hundreds of bears coming at me at once, I'd want something auto or semi auto.
    2nd ammunition availability.
    Most every one that I know, that owns this weapon has the same problem with getting ammo. It's old, or a replica
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 20th August 2013 at 06:19.

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Silly cell phone won't post only so much.

Every one I know that owns a 45-70 reloads their own ammo.
    Myself if I had to chose a weapon for self defense, I think I stick with M-2 50 cal. full auto with detonating or explosive rounds, large clips or belt. On a mount. (it's heavy) lol
    Some thing to carry, probably M-4
    Bullets should be easily assessable. Should be lol

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

-------

This morning I got very upset, saying: SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I never get that emphatic unless I'm sure of my ground. But I have no data.

Half an hour later, a friend sent me this:

http://enenews.com/unprecedented-soc...-anything-like

I am still upset.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2013), Billy (21st August 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd August 2013), Hazel (3rd September 2013), InTheBackground (21st August 2013), Magnus (21st August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), RMorgan (27th August 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013)

8. Link to Post #166
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

This morning I got very upset, saying: SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I never get that emphatic unless I'm sure of my ground. But I have no data.

Half an hour later, a friend sent me this:

I am still upset.
    Can anyone summarize? I cannot connect using that link. Maybe it is too busy.

9. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast — “We think something happened in the ocean” — “The elders have never seen anything like this at all” — Alaska and Russia also affected (MAP

Aboriginal people in British Columbia who rely on Skeena River sockeye are facing some extremely difficult decisions as sockeye salmon returns plunge to historic lows.

Lake Babine Chief Wilf Adam was on his way to Smithers, B.C., on Monday for a discussion about whether to entirely shut down the food fishery on Lake Babine, something he said would be drastic and unprecedented [...]

Last month, the department noted returns for the Skeena River sockeye run were dire. [...]

[Mel Kotyk, North Coast area director for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans] said department scientists don’t know why the return numbers are so low. “[...] we think something happened in the ocean.”

“[...] We’ve never seen anything like this in all these years I’ve done this. I’ve asked the elders and they have never seen anything like this at all.” [said Chief Wilf Adam]

(on the same page)

TODAY'S MOST VIEWED
    Study shows Fukushima nuclear pollution becoming more concentrated as it approaches U.S. West Coast — Plume crosses ocean in a nearly straight line toward N. America — Appears to stay together with little dispersion (MODEL) (2,415)
    Reuters: Crisis deepening at Fukushima nuclear plant; Upgraded to ‘Level 3 Serious Incident’ — Represents a 100-fold increase in “severity of a radiological release” — Tepco says highly radioactive leakage continues, but unknown where from (2,206)
    Japan Times: Fukushima Daiichi radioactive water problems seem ‘uncontainable’ — Believed to be wreaking environmental havoc upon Pacific Ocean (2,085)
    Tokyo Professor: Ground beneath Fukushima reactors becoming increasingly unstable — “Potential catastrophe unfolding in plain sight” (1,919)
    Biologist: Pacific herring in Canada bleeding from eyeballs, faces, fins, tails — I’ve never seen fish looking this bad — All 100 examined were bloody — Officials informed of hemorrhaging soon after 3/11 — Gov’t ignoring problem (PHOTO) (1,639)

Related Posts
    Marine biologist in Canada: Salmon species needs to be tested for radiation — Gov’t doesn’t want us to know August 19, 2011
    Canadian gov’t now plans to start radiation testing on fish off B.C. coast August 19, 2011
    Biologist: Pacific herring in Canada bleeding from eyeballs, faces, fins, tails — I’ve never seen fish looking this bad — All 100 examined were bloody — Officials informed of hemorrhaging soon after 3/11 — Gov’t ignoring problem (PHOTO) August 19, 2013
    Canadian official publicly claims ‘no concern’ over new Fukushima leak info… Yet privately requested tests on salmon, due to “great public concern about potential radiation contamination in these fish” August 19, 2013
    Canadians suspicious over radiation testing of seafood — Official “puzzled” gov’t withholding where samples were taken September 20, 2011
    Last edited by Billy; 21st August 2013 at 15:35.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

animovado (22nd August 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd August 2013), InTheBackground (21st August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), skamandar (21st August 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Fukushima is the subject of other threads, but the leaking water is NOT the worse problem. The worst problem is that there are 3 huge lumps of corium underneath the reactors (somewhere) which are having ONGOING nuclear reactions...

http://majiasblog.blogspot.com/2013/...-evidence.html

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Conchis (24th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (22nd August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), RMorgan (21st August 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013)

13. Link to Post #169
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Lightbulb Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Any advanced technological species out there eyeing Terra with an intent to invade is going to have to deal with a planet with a substantial number of Clears and near-Clears aware of who and what they are and what needs to be done to maintain human control of this planet. That is why they aren't trying to invade us outright. They're trying to kill us subtlely and slowly,.
    This brings back to mind how good intention of a single person can be so powerful that it can defeat bad intentions of millions.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...=230&Itemid=71

That once any of the good guys became aware of ongoing fatal attack could unleash the power of junk DNA's and create miracles. So yes I am convince that they are killing us softly, unaware, being very careful not to unleash the creative power within each individual.

my bet is on us as well.

Good point Dennis What's the point of living when almost all of the plants and animals are fried. Well we can party for a day or two with all those fried stuffs. and die slowly of hunger afterwards.

I'll party right now.

Lucky me I am growing volvariella volvacea mushrooms It can be grown on dead and decaying leaves and harvest time in just twelve days.

get you spawns now!!!!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd August 2013 at 18:10. Reason: fix quoting

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd August 2013), skamandar (22nd August 2013), Smell the Roses (4th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The motion picture "Elysium" is more than just science fiction. It has a powerful message that we should all heed: The gross income disparity worldwide can push humans to do terrible things. History has taught us that much. Perhaps being mindful that We(humanity) will need a radical lifestyle change to salvage what little we can to survive.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mindreeder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

I hope nothing happens to the sunshine! I just finished my solar system
    And then you rested on the seventh day!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (27th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Interesting Bill, Thank you.
    What's sad is that, people have been warning of stuff like this for several decades. Nobody pays any attention until it's too late. Salmon could be affected by so much. Higher heat level, warmer ocean generally affect cold water fish mortality rate. Nuclear accident could have some effect also. Magnetic pole change definitely could have an affect, they are migratory fish. (notice any thing with birds lately?)
    Haarp, what else? As Bush would have likely said, Lucky me, I have a trifecta.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Hazel (3rd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I'm posting an extract of an email I received yesterday

Quote Message sent on behalf of the Home Office.

The Home Office operates a national telephone system which is used during a major disaster or major incident. They will be conducting tests of their system on 10th September and they are looking for volunteers to assist.

This would involve making repeated telephone calls to a free 0800 number between 10am and 11am on 10th September. This is to test the robustness of their system in dealing with a high volume of calls.
    The day before we received an information pack from the local Council on preparedness for disasters, ostensibly because we live in an area close to reservoirs and if they were breached we would likely be affected.

Just now I've listened to this,

Sapere aude

22. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Peace, all is well and happening as it should...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

23. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

I listened to the veritas interview, I'm one to connect the dots , but these dots from this interview seem to be stretched oblong and fuzzy. It always cracks me up some of the stories told. But even in the most outlandish stories there is usually one or two things you can pick up that may or may not have some merit. This one however is a cool aid moment at its best .

24. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by mindreeder (here)
    The motion picture "Elysium" is more than just science fiction. It has a powerful message that we should all heed: The gross income disparity worldwide can push humans to do terrible things. History has taught us that much. Perhaps being mindful that We(humanity) will need a radical lifestyle change to salvage what little we can to survive.
    Anyone who has seen Elysium, absolutely has to watch this. "Evacuate Earth", a national geographic documentary, that documents the very plan, for a real life Elysium.

If You HAVE seen Evacuate Earth, but not Elysium, then I recommend seeing it. (I recommend it anyway, its a good movie, regardless of the fictional vs truth debate). My opinion is Elysium is fiction mixed with truth. As is most media.

25. Link to Post #177
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Peace, all is well and happening as it should...
    Sirdipswitch,

That is a very safe statement coming from the point of view of Source.

But do you have any details that may be useful for those who may want to make choices, based on trusted information, concerning preparations to make their lives more comfortable?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 27th August 2013 at 17:55.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

GaelVictor (3rd September 2013)

27. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Some thing my dad always instill in me was to always think positive. Things will always get better. Of course he wouldd sigh and roll his eyes when I'd say something like, "I AM being positive! I'm positive that whole situation is going to blow up in my face!"
    No matter how much I tried, I never could get more than a shake of his head and a sigh. Lol

But my own opinion on preparedness is again from an old saying my dad probably didn't say himself, but taught me. "Be prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.

Because I'm Christian, I do put alot of stock into things of the bible. Not that I'm preaching, or trying to sell it to others. Heaven knows, I don't even know what A God or Jesus is. Just that as a historical reference from people of that time, it seems they've came up with 7 yrs for preparedness a few times in the bible.
    Which is an interesting number, consider that the crop areas seems to follow a cycle of approximately 7 years for most growing regions. At least that's what a few farmers in this area have told me.
    Money is probably going to be the key factor here. This isn't the'50's any more. Not every one had a victory garden in their back yard and a cow or goat on a leash in the front. Most people have enough food and daily necessities for 3 days to a week. Living paycheck to paycheck. I know I am. The banks have people right where it hurts. And I'm experiencing it right now.with trying to get my disability appealed. I've been told that they will make a decision in October. In the mean time, i've no money to pay my house payment, phone, etc...
    So no, I wasn't prepared. Food, water, shelter is good, but without money, you may get kicked out of your shelter and some one else would be earring your food and water. So save up 3 to 6 months cash along with and food store too
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 28th August 2013 at 03:55.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

MargueriteBee (6th September 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013)

29. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Sorry Bill, but I no longer listen to fear mongers like Miguel. He may be the real thing in terms of being a government contractor which, as you assert, gives him some "authority" to reveal what he considers to be "helpful warnings" but in reality, it is nothing more than spin to perpetuate the fear agenda. Even if he believes these global disaster scenarios along with many of his fellow insiders, it does not mean it is going to eventuate. How easily we surrender our God given power over these things and give it to people like Miguel. Sorry, I don't buy it! I am more powerful (as are we all) than Miguel and his fear mongers. I choose that this will not eventuate. I choose not to give it my energy or focus of attention and I choose that fear is dissolving and leaving our planet alltogether! So be it!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

GaelVictor (3rd September 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd September 2013), Smell the Roses (4th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #180
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Sorry Bill, but I no longer listen to fear mongers like Miguel. He may be the real thing in terms of being a government contractor which, as you assert, gives him some "authority" to reveal what he considers to be "helpful warnings" but in reality, it is nothing more than spin to perpetuate the fear agenda.
    I doubt that your reality controls our world. I doubt that we can banish evil by ignoring it. Our attitudes and our manner of engagement with the world about us do matter, but not (in my view) in the manner your words describe.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast