+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combating Full Moon Syndrome with negative IONS

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Combating Full Moon Syndrome with negative IONS

Every month, I DREAD the full moon, because I get physically ill from it. After doing some research, I found that the cause of this Lunar syndrome, is the response to the positive ION increase, by our hormones. Has anyone else ever heard of this, and done anyone have feedback they could share regarding negative ION generators. According to this article, OZONE generators, are not the same, and that for the biological response to this monthly occurrence, would better benefit from negative ION generator that does not produce OZONE.

I would love to hear others ideas/experiences regarding this full moon syndrome and the ION for use as a remedy,,resources etc.. Thanks much in advance.

http://www.policeops.com/full-moon-ion-effect.htm

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

christian (12th August 2013), Gardener (13th August 2013), ghostrider (13th August 2013), Jake (12th August 2013), Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), Magneticman (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Combating Full Moon Syndrome with negative IONS

It's funny, I just heard someone mention negative ions yesterday in reference to the air in the Andes... maybe because there are no chemtrails and less meddling with all kinds of antennae and various frequencies filling the ether. So a change of location may be advisable, if that's possible.

I personally love the beauty of the moon, especially the full moon, even though I know it's kind of a space ship (seriously).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), Magneticman (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), Sidney (13th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    It's funny, I just heard someone mention negative ions yesterday in reference to the air in the Andes... maybe because there are no chemtrails and less meddling with all kinds of antennae and various frequencies filling the ether. So a change of location may be advisable, if that's possible.

I personally love the beauty of the moon, especially the full moon, even though I know it's kind of a space ship (seriously).
    I do love to see the moon too. it is beautiful. But, man it really messes with my body and mind something terrible, and especially the last 12 months or so, it seems to be much much worse than ever.

I am not ion literate. but I wonder if chemtrailing affects the normal ion negative/positive ratio, and I also wonder if any other celestial anomaly changes(of any type) would affect this. According to the article, it is the disruption of the harmonious negative/positive ratio, that caused the problems, hence the negative ions drop which leave too many positive ions, and that is what causes people to go crazy and have symptoms. The trick is to find the right "dose" of negative ion supplementation to correct this. Here is the article in text.

Why does all hell seem to break loose on or around the Full Moon?

Full Moon Effect

The term Lunatic is derived from the word Lunar (Moon).

Simply put; Hormonal reactions to increased positive ions in the air (Full Moon Effect) cause hyperactivity, depression, violent behavior, road rage, higher occurrences of migraines and asthma. Even bees are known to sting without provocation on higher positive ion ratios.

The Israeli Army considers the Sharav wind (high in positive ion concentrations) a natural enemy of an efficient fighting force. They even have a term for this reaction called "Bedouinism" which means the soldiers cease to be alert, or effective fighters during the wind. 1
    In some middle east countries, Judges are more lenient on criminals if the crime was committed during increased positive ion wind conditions.

These periodic winds blowing in from the desert are called the Sharav. University studies in Israel concluded that increased positive ions can cause an increase in violent tendencies.

The Biochemical Reaction

Just about all the air you breathe has some quantity of Aero-Ions. Ions are charged particles in the air (between a few hundred to a few thousand per cubic centimeter). Some ions are negatively charged (Negative Ions) and some positively charged (Positive Ions). After years of research around the world, Ion Scientists have determined over and over that an imbalance in the ratio between Positive and Negative Ions has a profound effect on both your mental and physical well being.

For every one day lost among the group of people working in negative ion enriched air, there were sixteen lost among the people working in normal air.
    Swiss bank study of over 600 employees
    If you breathe large amounts of positive ions without an equal amount of negative ions, you will actually become lethargic and in some cases sick (high positive ion concentrations in the air are associated with the full moon). Air containing more negative ions and fewer positive ions has shown to be beneficial and without side effects. That is why negative ion generators are sold around the world.

75% of the general population react favorably to negative ions but are adversely affected by positive ions, while the other 25% react in the opposite way, finding higher positive ion days euphoric and higher negative ion days boring. These people compensate for the stress caused by positive ions with sufficient adrenaline production.

In other words, 75% of the general population goes into different ranges of depression and 25% become hyperactive. We are all affected somewhat by higher positive ion ratios. There are no side effects from negative ions.

Bank employees went from an error rate of 2.5% before negative ion generators were installed, to an error rate of 0.5% while working in negative ion enriched air.
    South Africa bank with 90 employees
    Ion research from around the world has proven that Serotonin overproduction stimulated by higher positive ion ratios is the primary cause for many of the problems associated with positive ions:

In the 25% of the general population during higher positive ion ratios, short term increase in productivity occurs (attributed to hyperactive adrenaline production). After extended exposure or duration to positive ions, this increase in productivity quickly turns into poor performance (attributed to a weakened or exhausted adrenaline gland).

Serotonin side effects

Once the adrenaline gland has become exhausted, the body then must deal with the excess serotonin. Without adrenaline to balance the serotonin side effects, the serotonin becomes a major antagonist to both man and animal.

Recent popular antidepressants work by triggering more serotonin in the brain and body.

On the other hand, ion science has discovered that this same neuro-hormone, serotonin. Is the cause of many of the problems? As stated prior in this article, serotonin triggers adrenaline which probably accounts for the initial antidepressant effect. Once the adrenaline gland is exhausted, usually in just a few short months, the serotonin side effects begin to show up.

A four year study by a leading Israeli Doctor concluded that "serotonin is not found in the urine of "normal" people except when they are under considerable emotional stress or anxiety" 2
    Lists of side effects from recent serotonin triggering antidepressants are as follows:

Anxiety, nervousness, tremors, sweating, dizziness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, upset or irritated stomach, appetite loss, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach gas, rash and itching.

Less common side effects include changes in sex drive, impotence, abnormal dreams, difficulty concentrating, acne, hair loss, dry skin, chest pains, allergy, runny nose, bronchitis, abnormal heart rhythms, bleeding, blood pressure changes, headaches, fainting when rising suddenly from a sitting position, bone pain, bursitis, twitching, breast pain, fibrocystic disease of the breast, cystitis, urinary pain, double vision, eye or ear pain, conjunctivitis, anemia, swelling, low blood sugar, and low thyroid activity.

In addition, many other side effects affecting virtually every body system have been reported. They are too numerous to mention. 3

Positive ions also have a serotonin triggering effect

Side effects from positive ions winds (such as the Chinook wind in Calgary and the Santa Ana winds in southern California) compiled by a Swiss meteorological report in 1974 are as follows:

Studies in Geneva showed an increase of over 50% in traffic accidents during times of high positive ion ratios.
    Physical side effects: Body pains, sick headaches, dizziness, twitching of the eyes, nausea, fatigue, faintness, disorders in saline (salt) budget with fluctuations in electrolytical metabolism (calcium and magnesium; critical for alcoholics), water accumulation, respiratory difficulties, allergies, asthma, heart and circulatory disorders (heart attacks approx. 50% higher) low blood pressure, slowing down in reaction time, more sensitivity to pain, inflammations, bleeding embolisms of the lungs, and thrombosis.

Psychological side effects: Emotional unbalance, irritation, vital disinclination, compulsion to meditate, exhaustion, apathy, disinclination or listlessness toward work (poor school achievement), insecurity, anxiety, depression (especially after age forty to fifty), rate of attempted suicide about 20% higher, larger number of admittances to clinics in drug cases. 4

Positive Ion Winds

Winds with high levels of Positive Ions are present in several areas of the world, but known by different names, depending of the country, is associated with significant physiological and psychological effects upon human populations. Typically this wind is hot and dry, and brings with it, an invasion of positive ions. Listed below are several geographical locations showing the name by which the wind is known in that are 5 :

LOCATION.................NAME OF WIND

Germany........................Foehn & Tramontana
    Austria...........................Foehn
    Israel.............................Sharav
    Egypt.............................Khamsin
    Italy...............................Sirocco
    Central France..............Autan
    California......................Santa Ana
    Argentina......................Zonda
    Canada.........................Chinook
    Malta............................Xlokk
    Java..............................Koebang & Gending
    Northern Sumatra........Bohorok
    Libya.............................Sharkia
    New Dehli....................The Desert Wind
    Australia......................The Desert Wind (K-3)

True Antidepressants

Negative ions decrease pilot fatigue and increase reaction times of pilots
    U.S. Air force study
    Negative ion generators have proven to be a much better antidepressant, since the negative ions allow the body and brain to convert excess serotonin into a harmless chemical (known as 5-HIAA) 6. Negative ions also allow the body to build up adrenaline reserves and have no adverse side effects. Depressed people tend to notice an immediate effect with antidepressants because of the hyperactivity of the adrenaline gland. With negative ions, because there is no obvious immediate effect, many people think that they aren't doing anything. Negative ions should be considered an effective long-term antidepressant. They are not an absolute cure to depression. They do counteract many of the problems associated with depression. On the other hand, if we use the short term serotonin triggering antidepressant medication, relief will come, but only for a short while. In the long term this medication contributes to the reason behind much of the depression in the first place.

1) Soyka, Fred "The Ion Effect"( Lester and Orpen Limited, 1977),p.39-40

2) Soyka, Fred "The Ion Effect"( Lester and Orpen Limited, 1977),p.41

3) The Pill Book (New and Revised 5th Edition), Text by Silverman, Horold M., Pharm. D. & Simon Gilbert I., Sc.D., Bantum Books, 1992, p. 358

4) Soyka, Fred "The Ion Effect"( Lester and Orpen Limited, 1977),p.145-146

5) Victor R. Beasley PhD. BEHAVIOURAL EFFECTS OF AIR IONS Vol 1. - "Dimensions of Electro-Vibratory Phenomena" August, 1975

6) Soyka, Fred "The Ion Effect"( Lester and Orpen Limited, 1977),p.50

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

christian (13th August 2013), Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), Ol' Roy (13th August 2013), transiten (13th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I woke up mad at the world and it lasted all day today ... out of character for me ... i'm simple and usually content with whatever life throws at me... today everything bothers me ... I need to look at soho , when the sun is real active , I get mood swings that border on pms for men ... I woke last night at 330 am, wide awake, I'm usually a heavy sleeper like a rock ... I knew something was up , and it irratated the camel squeeze out of me from the get go ...didn't center myself until 430 pm ... I wonder if the full moon is a player I'm missing , usually I focus on the sun ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), Magneticman (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), Sidney (13th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I woke up mad at the world and it lasted all day today ... out of character for me ... i'm simple and usually content with whatever life throws at me... today everything bothers me ... I need to look at soho , when the sun is real active , I get mood swings that border on pms for men ... I woke last night at 330 am, wide awake, I'm usually a heavy sleeper like a rock ... I knew something was up , and it irratated the camel squeeze out of me from the get go ...didn't center myself until 430 pm ... I wonder if the full moon is a player I'm missing , usually I focus on the sun ...
    We are experiencing solar energies today. i too have been up since 3 30 this morning. : /

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

ghostrider (13th August 2013), MariaDine (13th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

AWESOME BOOK GIVE IT A READ
    You can get it as low as a penny @ amazon
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

ghostrider (13th August 2013), Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), Magneticman (13th August 2013), Ol' Roy (13th August 2013), Sidney (13th August 2013), transiten (13th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

had an astral block the last two days, just as I breathe and focus , boom right off to sleep and my mind sleeps too. I always say to myself when my body goes to sleep my mind will stay awake ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Sidney (13th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    AWESOME BOOK GIVE IT A READ
    You can get it as low as a penny @ amazon
    Thats awesome. Thank you. Just what I was looking for.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Here is an overview of the Book

Submitted by Susie Macomber on Tue, 05/29/2012 - 18:30
    Overview of 'The Ion Effect on our Emotions"

I have long suspected that our mental/emotional health is dependant on not so much the chemicals in our brain, but rather the electrical currents of our brains, and our nervous systems.

After I suffered a horrible bout of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I did a lot of research on the subject of what actually causes mental/emotional illnesses, or disorders, if you will. What I found was that, yes indeed, the source of mental/emotional illnesses lie in the electrical malfunction of the autonomic and the enteric nervous systems. These systems are what sends signals to the central nervous system, and then they go to the brain from there.

It is really quite simple. If a person has too much electrical activity in the sympathetic nervous system (that is where the fight-or-flight mechanism is located) then they experience anxiety. If a person has too little electrical activity in the parasympathetic nervous system, then they experience depression. All the related disorders such as bi-polar disorder, OCD, schizophrenia, autism, ADHD, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, IBS, and the list could go on and on, are also an imbalance in the electrical activities of these nervous systems.

I came to this conclusion on my own, sort of, when I experienced severe anxiety. It certainly felt like I had too much electrical stimulation in my body. I had horrific insomnia, a constant panic attack that lasted for 18 months, I couldn't eat and lost weight. My body hurt because of too much adrenaline coursing through it. My muscles simply could not relax.

So when I started doing research (all the chemical drugs just made me feel worse) why, I was astounded that many naturopathic doctors have known for a long time what causes these awful illnesses. I started reading lots of books that dealt with nutrition, toxins, and then finally electrical activity's connection with the disorders.

I have just finished reading "The Ion Effect" written by Fred Soyka and Alan Edmonds. The front of the book also says, "Revolutionary discoveries reveal that electrically charged particles in the air may control your moods, health, and sense of well-being."

He begins his book by talking about the weather and how some people are so sensitivity to weather changes. So he concludes that it is the electrically charged molecules of the air called ions---that are what brings on the disturbances in peoples' moods and bodies He himself was such a sufferer. He experienced anxiety, insomnia, depression as well.

He talks a lot about Dr. Albert P. Krueger of the University of California and a colleague, Dr. Felix Sulman who is a medical scientist. They concluded that since human beings and all living creature are known to function largely because of bioelectricity that the electrical nature of the air must have some effect on all life forms. He says that both scientists and the medical establishment have steadily refused for most of this century to accept the notion that ions have any biological effect. But since these doctors have done their research, the world is a bit less skeptical.

Ions carry either a positive or a negative electrical charges. Since our bodies are mainly ruled by the bioelectric instead of the biochemical, then that accounts for the weather sensitive peoples' problem. When storms come in, the positive ions in the air multiply greatly. This field of study is called "ion science."

Mr. Soyka's book tells of much research done by scientists all over the world who have come to the conclusion that it is the electrical nature of things that is causing most all of the modern illnesses. The offices that people work in, the high rise apartments they live in, the technology explosion we experience, all play a large role in the malfunctioning of our nervous systems. These electrical malfunctions of the nervous systems is producing the mental/emotional illnesses that so many people are experiencing today.

In nature there should be a ratio of positive ions to negative ions that is the best for all animal health. That balance has been 'blown out of the water' by our modern techno-world. Mr. Soyka comments on the computer terminal and how it generates massive overdoses of positive ions. Enough positive ions that they upset the natural ratio of positive ions to negative ions, causing all sorts of illnesses. One chapter is entitled "Our Man-Made Ion Prisons."

Well, none of us are going to be able to change the world's mad lust for more and more and more technology and all its gadgets. Our world seems destined to become more imbalanced with each passing decade. So, what are we to do to protect ourselves from developing the myriad of illnesses associated with an ion-imbalanced world? (Just the other day on the national news, there was a new study linking sleep apnea with a 68% increase in developing cancer. That is not surprising since the sleep cycles are so connected with the electrical cycles of the brain. New findings on the causes of cancer are being connected with the electrical functions of our nervous systems. The Prevention Magazine of January 2010.)

Even though Mr. Soyka doesn't mention it, our food can protect us for now. Our food has electrical components. Some foods contain a positive electrical charge and some foods contain a negative electrical charge.

Please check out some of the other articles on this web site to learn about those foods. And I highly recommend that anyone suffering from mental/emotional disorders read "The Ion Effect" along with Dr. Robert O. Becker's book entitled, "The Body Electric, Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life." After reading these books plus my own experience with mental/emotional disorders, there is no doubt in my mind that mental/emotional disorders are definietely of an electrical nature NOT a chemical one.

Watch for my own upcoming new book entitled, "Electric Emotions, What Actually Causes Mental/Emotional Illness, And Can They Be Reversed? Yes!"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Ol' Roy (13th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Same here..LOL...ups and downs ...I feel it in the body...this new moon is something !!!
    The sun has been very quite for the last few months and now all of a sudden we get 2 C class flares one after the other and the an M class flare late yesterday due to impact our magnetisphere late thursday.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 13th August 2013 at 04:26.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

What I understand to be at least a facet of the explanation as to why full moon has an effect is that visible light (among all other electromagnetic wavelenghts that are reflected of the surface of the moon) is polarized when reflecting. This to my understanding makes a difference as to what kind of effects it has in human body.

Without going any deeper into that(because I really cannot.. ), I feel sufficient to say that among visible light other wavelenghts of electromagnetic spectrum are reflected in great amounts during full moon that pass through the structures of houses unobstructed, causing an effect in our physiology - in essence exerting an influence on us that makes our body think it is daytime, nevermind how well the shutters are on and blocking the visible spectrum.

UT

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Strange, I've been sleeping like a log (living in Sweden I'm several hours ahead of you) but last night i only slept 4 hours (btw Sunday and Monday) i think mainly because a fuse went out in the evening and they are going to install fibre optics to quicken my "computor connection" and living alone i was worried some of my "machinery" had broken. Yesterday i had it checked out and nothing was wrong.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread