Thread: Does MMS damage DNA?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Does MMS damage DNA?

Wow, our diets are almost identical. Only small differences.

Again, really, I hope you feel better. God bless.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

enfoldedblue (15th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

I am a bit confused by your vitamin C comment as I thought you were meant to take it with lemon or lime juice...anyway I will be reading up very carefully on the related protocols.
    I don't know the ultimate truth about MMS, though I've studied it on and off for about the last three years. I don't doubt the many reports of people getting benefit from it. My impression of Jim Humble is that he is humble and sincere (no pun intended).

After researching it a bit, my impression of the article that you quoted in your OP, is that it is a hit piece. And for me, the publication source of the article is very questionable. Nevertheless, that does not mean that every point made in the article is necessarily wrong. I just don't have the biochemistry background to be able to fully evaluate all the article's claims.

Also there's this, if Jim Humble is right, and MMS and MMS2 act in the body just as he claims, then it is a major threat to the pharmaceutical/medical industry, not to mention the depopulation plans of certain powerful people.

But, what the long term effects of MMS and MMS2 might be on our DNA, is a valid and good question. As yet, I haven't seen any convincing scientific research that addresses that particular question though. If anyone else has seen good info on this, I'd appreciate it if they could share it.

Now regarding my personal experience with MMS (I have no experience with MMS2):

I tried it just a few times, about three times, internally, at doses varying from 1 to 5 drops. And I tried it once orally for my teeth and gums. In all cases, except the 1 drop, if I remember right, I had adverse effects and had to use vitamin C to counteract it. I used 500 mg of powdered C crystals (about 1/8 teaspoon) dissolved in a glass of water. Sometimes I had to take a second dose of C an hour later to complete the job, and more C the next day for good measure.

In regards to the question you pose in the quote above, I think the answer is probably that the citric acid in the juices act as the activator for the MMS, while they don't contain enough vitamin C to neutralize the activated MMS to any significant degree.

For myself, my feeling is that this stuff is not good for me personally. But, I have a history of very strange and sensitive reactions to quite a few supplements and medications. So, I'm not saying that my case would hold true for other people. I mean for example, I can't even take normal sized doses of Vitamin B6 without developing the signs of B6 neuropathy (numbness and tingling in hands and feet, with dizziness and increased tendency to drop things). This reaction, to normal doses of B6, is supposed to be very rare.

My main point is this. In the end, it doesn't matter how well a healing or health approach works for other people, all that matters is how that approach works or does not work for you -- how your body responds to it.

Good luck with your experiments, and yes, you are right to go slowly and carefully.
    Thanks so much for your detailed reply. Sorry to hear you had a bad response to MMS. As I researched I noticed a few people who had a similar reaction as you. We're all so different and certainly does not seem to be a one size fit all approach to health. This is one of the reasons why I will take things really slow and pay attention to my body's responses. I read about a woman in Mexico who heals people with MMS and starts with a six drop serving...But for me it feels important, with such a powerful substance to tread carefully.

Thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Wow, our diets are almost identical. Only small differences.

Again, really, I hope you feel better. God bless.
    Hi Stat,

Has your diet improved your symptoms?
    and
    Have you tried MMS?

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quick question (perhaps I haven't been reading all the posts here ... lack of time) ...

What makes you think you numbness is auto-immune related, and why you need MMS as a solution?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

enfoldedblue (16th August 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quick question (perhaps I haven't been reading all the posts here ... lack of time) ...

What makes you think you numbness is auto-immune related, and why you need MMS as a solution?
    Hi DeDukshyn,

I have answered this question here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...523#post715523

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Hi DeDukshyn,

I have answered this question here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...523#post715523

Thanks
    Thanks,

What you describe, does not necessarily indicate auto-immune at all. Auto immune indicates your body is attacking itself, this may well not be the case here.

I keep seeing you refer to trying to balance gut flora, for which the videos I provided do have some indications for.

Two main suggestions if you think the issue is gut flora related ... displace all the "nasties" with known beneficials, saccharomyces is one of those that can help, probiotics may help but they are an understudies group of organisms - any Japanese research in this area may be useful as they have been studying gut flora vs general health for far longer than our "westernized" nations. (for some reasons I think you are from aus?)

MS is an autoimmune disease, but are you sure you have it?

On that note the best medication I have ever heard of anecdotally is THC (marijuana), but one has to deal with the "high' which may be unacceptable to some.

A short term bout of MMS combined with re-introduction of gut flora that you actually "want", may be beneficial on many levels.]

My 2 cents

Keep us posted.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

enfoldedblue (17th August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), gripreaper (17th August 2013), seko (17th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Here is an interesting debate with the man himself. I have been following healthwyze for quite some time. They are completley against the mainstream healthcare system and seem to be excellent reasearchers with great knowledge.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...s-a-fraud.html

In good health.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucid Jia For This Post:

enfoldedblue (17th August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 06:58.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Ah man, he sounds so angry and hateful compared to Jim.

Quote Posted by Lucid Jia (here)
    Here is an interesting debate with the man himself. I have been following healthwyze for quite some time. They are completley against the mainstream healthcare system and seem to be excellent reasearchers with great knowledge.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...s-a-fraud.html

In good health.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

The other concern i would have--- Does MMS destroy the "good" gut bacteria? Have you looked into Olive leaf extract?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The other concern i would have--- Does MMS destroy the "good" gut bacteria? Have you looked into Olive leaf extract?
    MMS certainly would destroy all beneficial microorganisms as well. You would have to replace them afterward.

Olive leaf extract is an excellent antimicrobial, here some info I lifted off our website ...

OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT

Research

Antihypertensive:
    Olive extracts have been found to lower blood pressure. Oleuropein possesses a vasodilator (blood vessel relaxing) effect. Moreover, a recent study has found that the aqueous extract of olive leaves inhibited Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE), an enzyme that converts angiotensin I to angiotensin II. Angiotensin II is a potent vasoconstrictor.

Antithrombosis:
    The phenolic compound 3,4-di-hydrophenyl ethanol inhibited aggregation of platelet and production of thromboxane A2 (a stimulator of platelet aggregation with vasoconstrictor activity).

Prevention of development of atherosclerotic lesions:
    The secoridoid and phenolic compounds were found to protect vascular endothelium cells from damage. Olive extracts have been found to prevent the oxidation of lipids and of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, which leads to plaque formation.

Antioxidant activity:
    Caffeic acid and oleuropein were found to inhibit iron toxicity in rat hepatocytes by their antioxidant activity through the scavenging of superoxide radical. The compounds of olive leaf extracts have been shown to be more potent antioxidants than BHT or vitamin E.

Hypoglycemic effect:
    Oleuropein has a hypoglycemic effect possibly due to the potentiation of glucose-induced insulin release and/or increased peripheral glucose uptake.

Immune regulation:
    Olive leaf extracts have anti-inflammatory effects, and are able to increase the functional activity of important immune cells known as macrophages.

Antimicrobial Activity
    1. Antibacterial: The extracts of olive leaf have potent antimicrobial activities against bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma. Oleuropein has been shown to inhibit growth and the production of enterotoxin B by Staphylococcus. Oleuropein also inhibits the growth of Bacillus cereus, E. coli, pseudomar, Bacillus subtilis, etc.

2. Antiviral: Olive leaf extract (calcium elenolate) eliminates the viruses by interfering with certain amino acid production processes. The interference stops the virus from shedding, budding, or assembling at the cell membrane. Laboratory tests suggest that the compound has the ability to penetrate infected host cells and irreversibly inhibit viral replication. Oleuropein possesses antiviral activity against a number of viruses including parainfluenza 3, herpes, influenza A, polio, etc.
    AIDS patients have begun to use olive leaf extract to help strengthen their immune system, relieve chronic fatigue, boost the effects of anti-HIV medications and help with HIV-associated infections. In vitro studies have found that the compounds of olive leaf extracts inhibit acute HIV-infection and cell-to-cell transmission, and block HIV replication, with no effect on uninfected target cells. The compounds have also been shown to reverse many of the changes in gene expression caused by HIV infection.

References

Aziz NH, Farag SE, Mousa LA, Abo-Zaid MA. “Comparative antibacterial and antifungal effects of some phenolic compounds.” Microbios. 1998; 93(374): 43-54.

Bisignano G, Tomaino A, Lo Cascio R, Crisafi G, Uccella N, Saija A. “On the in-vitro antimicrobial activity of oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol.” J Pharm Pharmacol. 1999 Aug; 51(8): 971-4.

Cherif S, Rahal N, Haouala M, Hizaoui B, Dargouth F, Gueddiche M, Kallel Z, Balansard G, Boukef K. “A clinical trial of a titrated Olea extract in the treatment of essential arterial hypertension.” J Pharm Belg 1996 Mar-Apr; 51(2): 69-71.

Fehri B, Aiache JM, Memmi A, Korbi S, Yacoubi MT, Mrad S, Lamaison JL. “Hypotension, hypoglycemia and hypouricemia recorded after repeated administration of aqueous leaf extract of Olea europaea L.” J Pharm Belg 1994 Mar-Apr; 49(2): 101-8.

Fleming HP, Walter WM Jr, Etchells JL. “Antimicrobial properties of oleuropein and products of its hydrolysis from green olives.” Appl Microbiol. 1973 Nov; 26(5): 777-82.

Furneri PM, Marino A, Saija A, Uccella N, Bisignano G. “In vitro antimycoplasmal activity of oleuropein.” Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2002 Oct; 20(4): 293-6.

Gonzalez M, Zarzuelo A, Gamez MJ, Utrilla MP, Jimenez J, Osuna I. “Hypoglycemic activity of olive leaf.” Planta Med 1992 Dec; 58(6): 513-5.

Ma SC, He ZD, Deng XL, But PP, Ooi VE, Xu HX, Lee SH, Lee SF. “In vitro evaluation of secoiridoid glucosides from the fruits of Ligustrum lucidum as antiviral agents.” Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2001 Nov; 49(11): 1471-3.

Tassou CC, Nychas GJ, Board RG. “Effect of phenolic compounds and oleuropein on the germination of Bacillus cereus T spores.” Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 1991 Apr; 13(2): 231-7.

Tassou CC, Nychas GJ. “Inhibition of Salmonella enteritidis by oleuropein in broth and in a model food system.” Lett Appl Microbiol. 1995 Feb; 20(2): 120-4.

Tranter HS, Tassou SC, Nychas GJ. “The effect of the olive phenolic compound, oleuropein, on growth and enterotoxin B production by Staphylococcus aureus.” J Appl Bacteriol. 1993 Mar; 74(3): 253-9.

Zarzuelo A, Duarte J, Jimenez J, Gonzalez M, Utrilla MP. “Vasodilator effect of olive leaf.” Planta Med 1991 Oct; 57(5): 417-9.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    MMS isn't a strong oxidizer, so it can't kill strong and healthy cells or good gut bacteria.
    Breathe in the air

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

enfoldedblue (17th August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), happyexpat (17th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

I have used MMS but at 1 - 3 drops at a time and had no problems and it worked for me. That is the new suggested protocol, the 15 drop at a time is pretty harsh on the system.

Give Lufenuron a look for candida. I have researched it a bit and found forums where people were asking for candida help, used this and found relief.

Itʻs entirely different than anything else. I didnʻt save the forums or other info as I became convinced to give it a try as I could find nothing indicating that it was at all dangerous - and the cost is low. Itʻs for veterinary use, but...

Buy it at the site below and/or use the info they provide to do your research:

Lufenuron Info

2-week anti-Candida treatment course.
    Not to be used in infants and children!

Our Lufenuron is independently tested by a US branch of Exova, a large multinational laboratory specialized in pharmaceutical purity testing. Our Lufenuron conforms to the strict EU standard for veterinarian medicines, which has identical purity requirements as that of human medicines sold in the European Union. Exova does all tests required to satisfy the EU requirements for Lufenuron specifically.

You can download those test results here. Note that our Lufenuron passed nine strict, EU-mandated quality tests, certifying it as sufficient quality for the EU market.

http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info....on-pid170.html

Hope this helps a few people; best wishes.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

24. Link to Post #53
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Thanks Dedukshyn

Luckily IBS is not an issue for me. The symptoms I am dealing with are numbness and muscle weakness in my left hand and foot. I am sure the videos are good anyway, but as I am in the bush and only have satellite internet it is very hard for me to watch videos. Usually takes an hour to load 6 minutes...then craps out halfway....

I do appreciate the thought though.

Thanks
    are you right of left handed?

btw, ms is a self-created problem (just like any disease that's not due to poisoning, radiation or certain infections). a disease that weakens muscle, bones or the like is always a self-worth issue. note that it's an instinctive, subconscious thing, doesn't have to be something you're actually thinking (not anymore, at least). it could have started when a parent, brother, friend or someone else said something to you which made you feel clumsy while you were doing a certain thing with your hands and feet and now, even if that feeling is no longer there, the program restarts whenever you do the same thing or when a certain trigger is present that was there the first time (like a red pencil, a kitten, a green balloon, a certain smell, pollen...anything unique can become a trigger). this is just a very simple example. all auto-immune diseases are created by the same system, only through many different causes and triggered by different things. allergies as well, and cancers.

you say it's the left hand and foot. if you're right handed the left would be your hierarchical side, concerning either the mother, child or a person that you instinctively see as higher than yourself (like a boss) or lower (can also be a pet. in that case it's not something the pet said but you could have dropped it or stepped on it). if you're left-handed the left would be your partner-side, concerning the father (unless he's more like a hierachical figure to you), friends and other people in general.

in any case, a problem with the hands or feet usually has to do with feeling clumsy or inept to do a certain thing (like something you do with your hands..painting, making pottery, whatever...or with the feet, like dancing for instance). often but not always the problem goes away if people realize what started the program in the first place. the body then recognizes that it's no longer necessary to run this program - breaking down bones or muscle tissue in this case in order to build them back up stronger. the latter part is actually phase two of the program, first breaking down and then building up stronger, to be better equipped for whatever one was incapable of doing when the program started. the problem is that in humans a program can repeat phase one endlessly without ever reaching phase two and conclusion. that's the main reason why humans get lots of diseases that are unknown to animals, especially wild ones. cancer is a prime example.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 19th August 2013 at 21:20.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

enfoldedblue (21st August 2013), happyexpat (19th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer to answer these questions on my healing thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...my-Inner-Cabal (as I see this thread more about dangers of MMS)

DeDukshyn Olive leaf is part of my arsenal. I think it is great. The whole family takes it at times.

With MMS colloidal silver, olive leaf, even garlic I have read mixed things, with various explanations, about killing good bacteria. I decide to err on the side of caution and eat lots of probiotics in different forms (luckily my partner love's to ferment and makes great kimchi and sauerkraut etc).

Latte: Thanks for the info I will look into it.

Truth is in there: Thanks I found what you posted helpful and have posted on my other thread something I wrote when I first discovered the possible MS. In many ways it relates to what you posted.

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3