+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Bartley - MILABS & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default James Bartley - MILABS & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership

While I'm on a James Bartley kick, here's an interview that will probably wake you up some more. He's an abductee himself, and helps other abductees so he really comes across very credible. What he shares in this video is an eye opener. You might even see some of the behaviors in yourself and the people you know and love. In some parts he gets alittle graphic. Just remember that it's best to know this stuff than not know it.

The "Rape-toids" as he calls them still have to face Universal Law, so if they think they'll continue doing these things to us, they're sadly mistaken. We'll be free of them. And, as James says, that we're meant to be out in the cosmos. We'll probably be the ones to free other worlds that are going through the same horrors that we are now.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

chocolate (14th August 2013), etheric underground (13th August 2013), eva08 (14th August 2013), Flash (14th August 2013), Gardener (14th August 2013), GCS1103 (14th August 2013), Hazel (13th August 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Jake (19th September 2015), Kano (14th August 2013), kenaz (14th August 2013), Lefty Dave (14th August 2013), Limor Wolf (14th August 2013), Mercedes (13th August 2013), schneider (13th August 2013), shadowstalker (14th August 2013), Shannon (3rd February 2016), Sith73 (15th August 2013), soleil (15th August 2013), spiritwind (28th June 2015), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), TeXaR (3rd February 2016), Watching from Cyprus (13th August 2013), william r sanford72 (13th August 2013), wobbegong (14th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: James Bartley - MILABS & Reptilian Concept of Human Ownership

I haven't yet heard this video, but I have heard James Bartley on other radio shows and he has good information on the alien agenda. Thanks for the video.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

GCS1103 (14th August 2013), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Maia, James is one of those very reliable researchers who is not afraid to touch the core of the Alien agenda (Interdimansionals included) on earth, which is most important at this time. He has a vast well founded knowledge which is based both on the work he does for the last twenty-thirty years, his connection with many other abductees, Milabs, those who are being engaged by reptilians etc. (emphasis is on the military involvment), also on the fact that he is an experiencer himself. His expertise is the current present and history of Inteligence, counter inteligence and operations. He also worked in a capacity that was inteligence related. he is an associate of Eve Lorgen, and the late Dr. Karla Turner and was mentored by Barbara Bartholic. It is worth for everyone to take the time to listen and process this information in order to get a broader picture of what we on planet earth are dealing with.

Here is a very worthy new blogtalk interview from only this last week - Just press and listen

THE END OF THE REPTILIAN OVERLORDSHIP - PART 1

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatter...-james-bartley

And another interview - The Fenton perspective. Both are excellent

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th August 2013 at 11:27.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (27th September 2015), Houman (14th August 2013), Jake (19th September 2015), Maia Gabrial (14th August 2013), Marianne (14th August 2013), PathWalker (27th September 2015), Peace&Love (15th August 2013), schneider (14th August 2013), Sidney (14th August 2013), spiritwind (20th September 2015), william r sanford72 (14th August 2013), wobbegong (14th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Is it my imagination or does Lorien Fenton sound like Tanaath of the Silver Legion?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

The End of Reptilian Overlordship Part 1 - James Bartley

Published on 11 Aug 2013

James Bartley pulls no punches, as he goes deeper into what is known as The Reptilian Overlordship! For far too long, the big name alien abduction researchers have focused almost exclusively on the entities known as "the Greys" and it has left a huge void in alien abduction/UFO research. Throughout the ages reptilians have been described by many names, such as the Djinn and the Lizard People, etc. These beings have been influencing human society throughout history in a covert and malicious manner!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Flash (30th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (15th August 2013), Timewaster (15th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I finished watching the video you posted, BMJ. It's another good one. The man just knows how to talk, doesn't he? I wish I could ask him how he protects himself from serious attacks/death threats. He doesn't sound like a frightened man, btw. The regressive aliens are probably shaking in their boots (if they wear them). I wonder if the deep dark militaries are a little worried themselves?

He's such an inspiration and I'm glad he, Eve Lorgen, and Karla Turner came to my attention. That's why I'm excited about sharing it on Avalon so that everyone can be aware of what they know. Knowledge is power....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

BMJ (16th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I finished watching the video you posted, BMJ. It's another good one. The man just knows how to talk, doesn't he? I wish I could ask him how he protects himself from serious attacks/death threats. He doesn't sound like a frightened man, btw. The regressive aliens are probably shaking in their boots (if they wear them). I wonder if the deep dark militaries are a little worried themselves?

He's such an inspiration and I'm glad he, Eve Lorgen, and Karla Turner came to my attention. That's why I'm excited about sharing it on Avalon so that everyone can be aware of what they know. Knowledge is power....
    Your welcome, and thank you for posting the first video I wasn't aware of James until you brought it our attention.

Well you hit the nail on the head James literally "has no fear". With these beings it always seems to be a central theme, they seem to need us to be in a fearful state to be able to extract energy from us or attack us. The other point is the universal law that states no being is allowed to violate your body our mind without your consent, so literally telling a being to get lost if it's violating you can work to.

Reflecting on my own experiences, and as you had said, James is very accurate with his information threw and threw his come up with alot of the same conclusions that I have.

Some of the conclusions I have come to:
    - Negative entities need for you to be in a fearful state to feed of your energy or attack you. Fear based energy can also come about from worry, despair, depression any "stronge negative thoughts and feeling".
    - The universal law does not allow an entity to occupy your body or control your mind without your consent. So if you are attacked by a being mentally or verbally with conviction tell them to "get lost" or feel free to use some more colourful variation of this comment if you please.
    - Illegal drugs such as ice, speed are a means for beings to get easy access to your body and mind. I have literally seen people switch personalities and become very aggressive and violent after taking drugs.
    - Being a fearless, positive and a calming person around other people, helps manifest a positive atomsphere that influences change in the people around you.
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th August 2013 at 11:57.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

fourty-two (26th January 2016), Gardener (27th September 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Maia Gabrial (19th August 2013), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks

James Bartley talk in Sydney, October 2014, another one of his valuable information on Et's, abductions, Milabs and Reptilian Alien overlordship on Earth

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 19th September 2015 at 20:34.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Elainie (28th June 2015), Gardener (27th September 2015), Jake (19th September 2015), Journeyon (30th June 2015), Shannon (3rd February 2016), spiritwind (28th June 2015), Star Tsar (28th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Retired
    Thanks

For anyone who may be interested, James Bartley is now (started this minute) live on 'Finding voices radio' show from Netherlands on the subject of Alien and reptilian abductions and more -

To listen, here is the direct link -

http://tunein.com/radio/Finding-Voic...ontent=s240193

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 19th September 2015 at 20:15.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (27th September 2015), Jake (19th September 2015), Marianne (20th September 2015), Shannon (3rd February 2016), spiritwind (20th September 2015), Star Tsar (19th September 2015), william r sanford72 (21st September 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Avalonians,

Milabs and the takedown of Earth's reptilian overlord with James Bartley on air in 15 minutes

Click on Live Stream

http://globalfreedommovement.org/glo...ovement-media/

This is a good opportunity to support the media networks that bring us the information we need to hear, the conversations that are of most importance at this time. If you happened to bump on this post later, please don't hesitate to check the archives

http://www.globalfreedommovement.org/

Quote James Bartley has investigated Alien Abductions and particularly Reptilian Abductions and Military Abductions (Milabs) for over twenty years. James is a protégé of legendary Alien Abduction researcher Barbara Bartholic.

James is an Independent Historian with an emphasis on Intelligence/Counterintelligence and Special Operations. He is a student of Military History (from antiquity to modern times) and has made an in-depth study of the military-industrial-financial-security complex which developed after World War 2.

James hosted his own radio and internet webcast program based out of Tucson Arizona and interviewed a number of well known individuals in the UFO Field including Georgina Bruni and former MUFON International Director John Schuessler.

James has lectured at a number of locations including the legendary “UFO Friendship Campouts” at the Lil A’Le Inn in Rachel Nevada, adjacent to the infamous Groom Lake “Dreamland” complex. He gave a memorial speech and video presentation on behalf of his friend Dr. Karla Turner at a UFO Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1997. James was also a featured speaker at one of the Roswell Conferences at Roswell New Mexico in early July 2007, commemorating the 60th Anniversary of the famous Roswell Crash Retrievals. James has also lectured in San Diego California, Las Vegas Nevada, Memphis Tennessee and Mississippi to name just a few. James has lived for many years in an area rife with UFO and Deep Black Military Activity: The Southwestern Desert of America and in particular Southern California.

James personally investigated numerous reptilian abduction cases and military abduction cases in the High Desert of Southern California. The High Desert of Southern California is where the deep black aerospace industry is located as well as military installations which figure prominently in UFO and Milab research such as Edwards Air Force Base and Naval Weapons Center China Lake.

He is familiar with much of the UFO-Military underground and undersea base activity in Southern California, Northern California, Arizona and Nevada.
    Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th September 2015 at 11:12.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (27th September 2015), PathWalker (27th September 2015), Shannon (3rd February 2016), Star Tsar (3rd February 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Limor Wolf (27th September 2015), Shannon (3rd February 2016), Star Tsar (3rd February 2016), william r sanford72 (5th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Retired
    Thanks

A part one of a Nibiru and Planet-X series with Milab and UFO researcher James Bartley

Quote James Bartley joins Serena and Ari Kopel on "Shattering The Matrix" to discuss Nibiru ( Planet X ) and the possible earth changes that ensue. James sheds light into this subject and also touches upon the Reptilian and other Negative ET influence on our planet, the possible harvesting of human beings, and the Positive, Higher-Dimensional ETs who are approaching.
    Part B will discuss the Anunnaki narrative with respect to Nibiru.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Shannon (3rd February 2016), Star Tsar (3rd February 2016), william r sanford72 (5th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

Here is part 2 -

Quote James Bartley joins Serena and Ari Kopel on Shattering The Matrix Radio. Part B covers the history of the Anunnaki, Zecharia Sitchin, Patriarchy, Nephilim and Giants, detecting Planet X with Infrared Telescope, Nibiru as a Spaceship, Murals of the Gods on Venus and Mars and Gil Brousssard's information on Planet 7 X.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd February 2016), gord (3rd February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016), Star Tsar (3rd February 2016), william r sanford72 (5th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread