+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopia

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopia

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    My utopia would include five mates I select for the type of kids we produce. The mates, including some off worlders, could visit occasionally when their male adventures permitted and all five children could learned from each of the dads as well as me and the myriad animals.

Life would not be as crude, primitive and frustrating as it is now; joy would be abundant. Medicine would not be slice and dice or pills that mask but don't cure. And when I was ready to move on from earth, I could have a big champagne departure party. And who knows, if life was less cruel than now, perhaps I would chose to stay and keep growing as an artist, mother, grandmother et al for a lifetime lasting 1000 years.

And oh BTW, my home would have marble floors and flowing, full length draperies and the soft wind would not bring pollen and dust into the house but would frame coastal and mountain views and fill the house with marvelous fragrances. The thermostat could adjust the weather for swimming skiing, etc. The entry would be a "beam me up" portal to visit friends here and off world.

Hope this was a more enjoyable read than all the Pattie Brassard folderol.
    Very inspiring, thank you.
    You reminded me of something....
    Now I can also post my dream home vision

The island is called Mustique, and my memories of my trips there during the eighties are utopian, and are especially precious now, as the key people I was with are no longer alive. My host Swedish architect Arne Hasselqvist died in a fire in the Bahamas, trying to save his computer which had all of his work on it. His son Lucas died, too, while following his father into the burning house. It was a terrible tragedy, and proof that utopia is still unattainable without a price. Anyway, I am forever grateful to Arne and his wife Anita for giving me a taste of heaven.
    I wish for every man woman and child on this planet to experience the exquisite atmosphere that this private island had to offer. Things are different now.
    Last edited by ulli; 16th August 2013 at 22:43.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (18th August 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th August 2013), karelia (17th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote The thing about someone lusting after your mate was poorly worded. If my mate walks away with you...well, not much of a mate. I was thinking about the kinds of crime that might still be committed even in a world where everyone has enough or lives in abundance. I suspect rape might still occur (a lot less, but some), and wondered how you would want some situation like that to be handled.
    I read somewhere the big difference between now and what is to come is no more war. This alone, should make a huge difference in rape statistics, if men are not trained by institutions that violence is good.

Hopefully parents will have time and love to raise good children into good people...

There is so much raping right now of women and children it is hard not to over react to the subject. Not just raping, but vials of acid, set on fire, torture with rebar etc. ...

How about a temporary tattoo on the forehead, "RAPIST"? How about a one time nano bot injected into rapists for a period of time that a) makes rape not possible, and then b) drops the testosterone level for the duration of the nano bot sentence, to give the guy a chance to think and be counseled without having to deal with raging hormones? End of sentence, nano bot removed, tattoo removed...

Oh yes. Girls in mandatory classes taught to be aware of triggers, situations to avoid, and how to defend one's body in case of violence.

Ick Dennis, creepy subject!

As for mates wandering off... Heh, people grow and change. I don't know. As long as there is freedom, lack of judgement, care for any ensuing progeny, no institutions telling you how it has to be done, classes for children showing the grind of parenthood to give them a more realistic concept of marriage and family... Really. The things that should be taught in school would be entirely different. Instead of little worker slave bees, fully developed human beings resting easily in adulthood and relationships.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The film La Belle Verte offers a picture of how a rather less dysfunctional society than our own might operate:
    oveforlife.com.au/content/09/01/01/movie-green-beautiful-la-belle-verte-really-rare-awakening-movie-now-available-engl
    araucaria,

I get 404 file not found. It might be because I am on my cranky iPhone ...
    Strange, it doesn't work for me either, although I checked before posting. Try this:
    Oh my goodness! Let it be so!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), Delight (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Beautiful earth, full of trees, pristine lakes and oceans, meadows, and mountains. Humans and creatures alike, will operate on energy from the sun and earth, and not food, so there is no killing. Evolution has taken place as to all species great and small have perfectly balanced populations. This is no pain, or sadness, only harmony and grace, for we all know we are all one. Telepathy is the normal communication. The earth is pure, and unpolluted, and we are in direct contact with our brothers and sisters from the cosmos. Our education consists of knowledge and learning of travel far and beyond, and we can create anything, with nothing but a thought.

Going to throw a wrench in here...... Our hobby, for self growth and enlightenment, is to find far away planets, full of beings that are in trouble morally, and having trouble with evolutionary process. we go there voluntarily, and willingly participate in their pain and agony, so as to help them figure out a way to better grow and evolve.
    It seems, a great and long enduring process, but because we live for thousands of years, it is merely a small fraction of our ultimate experience. When that job is done, we go rest in our Utopian existence, until we are ready for a new and fulfilling assignment.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Delight (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), karelia (17th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), Rosieposie (17th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hey Dennis, it took your question a couple of days to marinate. I had the "feel" for what I thought right off, but the words weren't there to express it without just sounding contrarian. I'm thinking now of the expression we all use generation after generation (especially the older we get): "Those were the good old days". Of course they were *never* that when they were being lived day to day, but with time comes perspective, and of course nostalgia.

I especially liked the final line of Rahkyt's post:

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Put simply, there's nothing in the world I would change. It is perfect as it is.
    That's pretty much where I'm at, and I wouldn't change one thing either. I'm feeling an ever increasing sacredness about these times we're living in, like it's either the culmination, or a beginning to the culmination of something that we embarked on countless eons ago. I don't know what it is, only that it's something very special, and an experience that we will be eternally grateful for once this chapter is complete.

I always get this mental picture of it being like when the last person leaving goes to turn out the lights, and close the door on a room where a great event has happened. But before doing so, they take one last long look at the now quietness and emptiness, and becoming teary eyed are thinking: "Wow, was that something"...

So yeah, as far as I'm concerned this is it man, couldn't/wouldn't ask for anything more. This is the biggest show in town, and we're smack dab in the middle of it. Exactly where we wanted to be all along.

Cheers Brother,

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 16th August 2013 at 21:39.

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Found this link for the movie with English subtitles: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pQoNoACFmh0. La Belle Verte was hysterically funny in a silly, charming way as if it were written by some subteen wishing to be old enough to have a driver's license or Hippie holdouts raising grass in northern CA. Why was it banned in Europe and Russia? Do TPTB think people would want to give up bathrooms, beds free of tics and bugs, classical music for silence concerts, as if nothing of contemporary culture or society is worth preserving? It was amusing entertainment for a day in bed with the flu.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I’m walking through the woodland, noticing how much brighter the colours have become. Pine needles are greener, wild raspberries are redder, and these days it’s not unusual to be greeted by a deer or even a unicorn.

I find a good handful of bright yellow chanterelles, just enough to enjoy in a cream sauce for dinner – perhaps the cow down by the creek will let me have some of her rich milk – and then reach the clearing to check on the Lone Birch Tree. She was there before the Armageddon that wasn’t came down on us, and for a while, when the dark forces were on their last legs, fighting death with all their might, every intention to take as many as possible with them, it was touch and go with the tree. The poor dear stood feet-deep in water for weeks on end, and all I could do was calm her, heal her at best I could where it hurt worst, but she pulled through in the end.

My heart sings when I look at her. She wasn’t young when I met her a few years ago, but now she stands at least ten feet higher, strong as an oak tree, and yet delicate as only a birch can look with brighter green, smaller leaves, her branches proudly showing off white patches through the luscious growth summer brought along.

A few sheep feed on the succulent grass that covers the entire copse, even the path running on the side connecting one end of the village with the other. I wonder if they’d be willing to part with a bit of wool – their fleece is positively luminous – and before I even finish the thought, two of them wander towards me. I stroke each one, revelling in the incandescence of their wool, and find wool in and on my hands. “Thank you,” I say. What a wondrous life it is, I think before my focus turns to the gift. The sheep wander off again, and I hear the invite of the Lone Birch Tree, so I sit down on the soft ground and rest my back against her stem while pondering what the wool will become after I spin it. Perhaps a scarf; it certainly is soft enough for comfort.

I lean more into the tree and let my thoughts wander, still enjoying the feel of the soft wool in my hands. How far we have come in such a short time! A year ago, everything reeked of doom and gloom, and everyone probably thought at one point or another we’re all going to die. And then suddenly, star seeds all over the world remembered their mission. It was as if a button had been switched.

From then on, the dark didn’t stand a chance. We worked ourselves to exhaustion quite frequently, but there were always a few who had enough energy left to share, and within a few months, Gaia recovered and presented herself in full glory. The world healed at a pace that made the gods and goddesses proud.

There are still a few dark spots around, but they are healing, too, and shrink a little every day. The grid that was imposed over Gaia to stop spiritual development is gone completely, and the not-so-spiritual people who survived – thankfully there weren’t many casualties – focus less and less on the material and more and more on the spiritual. I still get together with my dearest friends and heal where healing is needed, and we are all content in a way we could never have imagined, even though we’ve always focused on living in joy.

A slight breeze reminds me that I should perhaps think of returning home. Little Man promised to play the flute for me, and I’m looking forward to it.

When I rise from the ground, I look at my hands and realise they’ve spun up the fleece into a fine yarn. Perfect for a scarf.

13. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I used to think I knew what I wanted to see in a utopian society but the more I have thought about it the more I realize I am in no position to say. I don't know what such a world and society would look like, not in the slightest. The more I explore this topic the more I think life in the body is not life at all. Life is what we have between incarnations, this body imprisonment with its attendant selective amnesia is the perfect recipe for misunderstanding and violence. Only at the pinacle of its evolution could a utopia exist with beings entrapped in bodies. Until then we have only the prospect of some less violent somewhat more understanding society. It is not that such a society cannot exist or even that we cannot attain such a society. It is that we cannot understand or foresee what such a society would look like except in the most fundamental terms because such a society has, as far as we are aware, never existed before. All its tenets, its science, its objectives, its institutions would be completely foreign to us, totally beyond our ability to conceptualize it in any detail.

In my perfect world there is no top-down structure to authority. All matters are decided by consensus or left alone, no compromise is allowed. In my perfect world there is no such thing as "poor" or "starving" or "sick" or "war". In my perfect world no one is ever told what to do or what not to do, neither are they sanctioned, punished, fined or incarcerated for any reason at any time. In my perfect world there would be work for only one purpose, for the betterment of all mankind and all life on the planet. Everything else would be considered play. People would choose their work according to their own talents and interests; they would naturally feel fulfilled, useful and appreciated. Everyone would generally lead happy lives - and have joyful deaths.

Overall, an individual in such a society would take responsibility for their own actions, their own emotions and their true motivations. It would be an age of creativity the world, afawk (as far as we know), has never seen before.

I'd like to come visit that world one day. But just a visit. My true utopia lies beyond the material, far beyond the fumbling missteps of material beings and their ilk. I hope humanity makes it to that state one day. We are worth the effort. And it's the only game in town.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Christine (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), grannyfranny100 (17th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Joseph McAree (25th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), Selene (16th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

We all know that Utopia is often referred to as the “Perfect World” where there are perfect laws and people live in complete harmony without any problems. A PARADISE....

I think that the Paradise is a state of consciousness.... a state of being, of mind, of feeling... inside of oneself, not outside ....

............ many people are the opinion, that something is really sleeping inside of us and when it awakes, then we become what we have actually been all the time, but we haven't known it - we become ...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Carmen (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

One of the wisest people I ever knew once said:

Quote Posted by Swami Sri Kripalvanandji

“There are some people who, in the midst of hell, can create their own personal paradise. And others whom, in the midst of paradise, are still in hell….”
    Great topic, Dennis.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 16th August 2013 at 23:36.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Anka (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2013), Carmen (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Fred Steeves (17th August 2013), Joseph McAree (25th August 2013), karelia (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Reinhard (17th August 2013), Sidney (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

-------

I was there once, and it has been mythologized as Shambhala. The real name was Shang-Shung, in western Tibet: even now it is extremely hard to get to. Here is a photo of the ruins:

I was there for four lifetimes, in the AD 820-975 period. It was a beautiful, idyllic community of peace, study, meditation and learning. The little paradise -- which was famous for a thousand miles around -- eventually fell into dereliction through natural climate change, when the rains failed.

It gradually became desertified, and in the end nothing would grow there any more. The apricot trees withered, and the barley fields became dust bowls. When the goats and yaks started to give birth to stillborn, because they were so dehydrated, we took that as a sign, and very reluctantly left for good.

The loss was hard for us to understand or accept, but we knew it meant that the seat of learning would spread further as we went our different ways for different reasons.

Other communities were re-founded elsewhere, but nothing matched it. It was a sacred place, and these are not so easily cloned. I have some very vivid memories of those times, and it fully deserved its place in Tibetan legend.

Of course, the exact same thing has happened 1000 years later, as Tibet itself became ruined -- only for its timeless heritage to re-emerge and be sustained elsewhere in the world, for the benefit of all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2013 at 00:59.

20. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (19th August 2013), Anka (8th September 2020), araucaria (17th August 2013), Atlas (17th August 2013), Chester (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), dan33 (13th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), Fred Steeves (17th August 2013), grannyfranny100 (17th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Jambo (18th May 2023), jiminii (19th August 2013), kanishk (4th December 2018), karelia (17th August 2013), Kryztian (12th May 2020), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Magnus (18th August 2013), Mare (24th December 2018), Marianne (18th August 2013), Mark (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), nomadguy (17th August 2013), OmeyocaN777 (21st January 2019), RunningDeer (18th May 2023), Sarah Rainsong (7th September 2020), Selene (17th August 2013), Shaman (21st August 2013), Sidney (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Wow, Bill. What an extraordinary memory. I wish mine were as specific in that place.

My fondest and most respectful pranams,

Selene

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Atlas (17th August 2013), Bill Ryan (17th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Perhaps you are recreating that in Ecuador....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Anka (8th September 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hehe nice reading everyone's version of Utopia. Perhaps what we really want is just a space (aka our dear Earth) where we have the freedom to create without control influences.

All I want is our planet to be healthy and thriving with life. For people to be their own authentic selves without manipulative play on them, for us as a race to live with a philosophy of kindness, intelligence and wisdom. And from that, true abundance can spring and let all the different utopias spring and all the beautiful creations and cultures unfold so we can explore and grow as a whole via our individuality .

For me it's all about my family, and connection with the world, plants, animals etc. So long as I have time each day with my plants and animals, cuddles from my beautiful daughter and hubby, well I already feel like I'm in heaven! Every day there is so many awesome projects and things to do that I have no hope of doing them all but that's not the point, and some day's are just meant for cuddling on the couch and that's awesome too. The biggest thing to overcome is our own damaging thought processes, once that is done all there is is love

I think we have to find our inner Utopia first and through its healing we become free and can begin to create our own Utopia on Earth .
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Thank you Dennis for putting this question forward, I shied away from answering it at first and then did the opposite of what you proposed as I read from the last post back to the first only to discover that we were meant to post before reading! ☺

----------

My vision is long held… it is now, past and future all together. Utopia is right here in this one moment that contains all.. .. but this deserves a more full answer than just the above, for these simple words though they contain great truth have been over used without being understood.

We are utopia, it is not a place outside of us in some mystical world of long ago or some fantastical world of the future. It is us, here and now and in this moment. Our cosmic memory is returning and soon we shall know this and then heaven will be on earth.

We shall not be separated any longer from our Truth. And when the Truth becomes the Living Truth it will manifest in our reality. This hasn’t been a path of ease and leisure but of painstaking hard work, the fruits of which are only limited by what we allow our utopia to be.

In this world I see a translucent light in everything. Life is once again held sacred and honored in all things, the plants, the rocks, the waters, the animals and our fellow beings. Harmony is our own communion with our brothers and sisters, telepathic communication is reestablished so that men and women are free to be transparent, for fear has been vanquished and compassion rules our hearts.

We are free creative Beings of the highest order and our resonance reaches to the furthest limits of space and time….
    Last edited by Christine; 17th August 2013 at 14:55.

28. Link to Post #56
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

In the realms of pure Harmony which resides somewhere way high over the rainbow, and where the call to come and help planet "Terra" echoed decades ago ,are now gatherd and collected a large group of light energy beings to watch with great satisfaction and with overly joy on the most perfect transformation ever made on any of the third dimensional planets in the physical world section of the vast creation. The challenge was virtually inaccessible, or so it felt. From a dense swamp like point of location in the physical universe, where it was apparent that the light is getting dimmer and darker, untill the concern arose that the entire galaxy will shut down, a strong flux of light is now radiating and return some sparkle rays back to the sun.

It was anything but easy, the planet of 'free will' was one of the most complex experiments ever done by the planners of stars, galaxies, solar systems and paralle universes with all varieties of different forms of life stretched as far as the imagination can go.
    Something else needed to be created that will challenge all creations done up till then. The starting point was kinda limited, but the recipe included all potential ingredients that could form the wonderful heaven like expensive paradise that is the true essence of the 'all there is' and which characterizes the higher realms existences. Intention was to translate the frequencies of pure and higher energies into the density of the physical.

Starting conditions included amnesia and some genetic manipulation without revealing the knowledge of the great creative and most important tool in all of the universes - free flowing energy. Take that from the beings and see how they manage... and let some other players from similiar created places with slightly better advancment intervene and by that let all physical beings grow together each in their own pace. The unknown situation of disharmony was investigated and researched thoroughly inside and out. But now, thanks to the resolute insistence of the creators of the game and their faith in the ability of the souls participating in the game to remember who they are and where they came from - the perfect reversal has occurred. It began with the revelation of free energy. It is the essence that every living soul, plants, inanimate ,spirits, cells, atoms, and much everything else in all realms is consisted of. However, In the 3D physical dense world of Terra it needed to be captured by devices, first. The process of understanding was slow and was tried and failed many times, but now the type of energy expressed in the form of consciousness has spread on this precious planet due to the reinforcement of the game with some of the creators rushing in to save their invention and experience it first hand and with some other technitians who came to assist with support.

In the pure world of harmony, far over the rainbow, the energy beings gathered and are ready to zoom in and see what has become of the beloved Terra. They themselves have no names, no physical forms and almost no individuality, they all consist of light and only a slight difference between the energy signatures that separates one form from the other, but they own a distinctive connectedness that originates from the knowledge of UNITY which is the essence of their beings.

Terra - old but new, is now a remarkable sight. Zooming in on it's location in the milky way galaxy, it's aura is a healthy radiating indigo blue, a rich color that is viewable from afar. Taking a closer look, the rugged plains and mountains can clearly be seen covered with rich coating of green vegetation. The most apparent change easily discernible to all the senses is the clean atmosphere srrounding the earth, the belt of metaphysical and physical 'dirt' has vanished, as if it was never there and instead there's a rich mixture of oxygen and CO2 due to the lush greenery and the accelerated photosynthesis process. The beings obviously look more healthy, this is evident in their body movement and their intense joy of life. There are many visitors at this time, coming with their crafts from all over, from the far out galaxies as well as from the neighboring planets such as Venus and Mars. Entry conditions to the earth's atmosphere are a certain level of consciousness and an expression of unity, and if you are qaulified to that, you are most welcome to stay and be an honored guest, so as not to upset the delicate balance and the free will of the residents who earned this via a lot of hardship. Telepathic communication can produce funny situations, especially if you are an energy being without a body, you may very well be ignored at times, no hard feelings please, it may take some time for the inhabitants to fully develope all their abilities. Their small family size crafts are often painted with the logo colors of the earth, a symbol of patriotism and a belonging to a one place. This too shall pass. In the meantime the rich biological diversity of the terrain very well makes up for any small inconvniences of this new 'free energy found and implamented' planet of rookies

Re-education is the most important activity on the planet, it is up to every living soul to decide where they want to be in their growth, no pressure, but many exhibit excess enthusiasm and want to dedicate their free time to move forward, mentally, technologically and spiritually. Part of the process is having long meaningful conversations with the animals and with plant life, a big ceremony of appology was conducted and now a new way of cooperation is being formed. Trees have a rather interesting symbiosis with one another, they create intimacy through their roots, under ground, regardless of type, thickness, and the specification of every tree. It is now the inhabitant's pleasure to learn about being part of the versatile echo system. The full recovery of Terra was so successful that some new species are now developing due to the harmonious vibe of the planet, some new species of fish, insects and mammals are naturally being created. Crystal clear oceans, Azur blue in color allow a clear view down to the bottom of the sea, miles and miles in distance, because of the purity of the water and because of the enhanced vision of the residents resulted from their very fine diet.
    The obvious affection between the fruit-bearing trees and shrubs and between humans produces rich fruit flavors with Intoxicating scent.

Elected officials invest their time, energy, and enjoyment in improving the living conditions of the entire population, whether they are walking on two, on four or crawling on their bellies, with the understanding that the development of one will encourage the development of the other. The new sciences are emerging at an alarming rate, and the use of levitation in construction is quite beneficial to form new lovely structures, also to disassemble whatever remained left from the old cities, as long as it's done with a group effort. A slight amusment is happening with the attempts to levitate the bodies and more often then none, men find themselves sitting in the lap of another man in a wrong calculation of the distance or in a too weak of an effort. humans of the new earth greet and treat eachother in a loving and respectful manner, it is true that small arguments may revolve around the need to rain at noon time as opposed to at around night time, but a satisfactory compromise is usually achieved where rain is rained down according to the region and while one is being watered for 30 minutes to nurture the lush green vegetation, the other is 'showered' with warm and embracing sun, therefore, everyone can chose their pick.

The energy beings from the realms of pure harmony, far over the rainbow, are observing with satisfaction what's been done on the renewable planet - the beloved Terra, 'The poor toddlers' they think,' they still have a way to go, but their path has finally been found. this segment of evolution has now ended. There are always new experiences and discoveries waiting around the corner. But for us it is off to the next mission ~
    Attached Images  

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (19th August 2013), Bill Ryan (17th August 2013), Chester (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), Joseph McAree (25th August 2013), karelia (17th August 2013), Marianne (18th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

On a serious note - my ideal utopia would be a world where all the folks were as close to 100% honest with themselves as they possibly could be.

It is my theory that if we all did that, the world we experience would always remain a true utopia.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (19th August 2013), araucaria (18th August 2013), Aurelius (17th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, I want to expand my ego to the size of Texas, and satiate my carnal desires to maximum pleasure, so Utopia would include:

This mansion:

A stable of very expensive exotic cars:

A harem of exotic gorgeous women at my beck and call:

A smorgasbord of exotic foods in front of me at all times:

Oh, and the biggest yacht:

My own private jet:

and BILLIONS of dollars:

That should do it.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 17th August 2013 at 19:02.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Anchor (20th August 2013), Chester (17th August 2013), Christine (17th August 2013), davyj0nes (3rd November 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), Fred Steeves (17th August 2013), karelia (17th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), Spartacus (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Well, I want to expand my ego to the size of Texas, and satiate my carnal desires to maximum pleasure, so Utopia would include:

This mansion:
    -------
    A stable of very expensive exotic cars:
    -------
    A harem of exotic gorgeous women at my beck and call:
    -------
    A smorgasbord of exotic foods in front of me at all times:
    -------
    Oh, and the biggest yacht:
    -------
    My own private jet:
    -------
    and BILLIONS of dollars:
    -------

That should do it.

Well shiit on a stick!! YOU are so in luck gripreaper CUZ GUESS WHT?...all the lovely shiit you want is already HERE............................................UG
    Last edited by Christine; 18th August 2013 at 17:12. Reason: images deleted at request of OP
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2013), grannyfranny100 (17th August 2013), gripreaper (25th August 2013), Sierra (20th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hey Avalon did you know that gripreaper has invited us to party at his mansion!

It's the Rainbow Bridge dance it to the stars party!

Hi, Dennis just having fun in utopia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast