+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Epic of the Anunnaki - Alex Teplish ( The justBernard Show RADIO )

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,598 times in 2,862 posts

Default The Epic of the Anunnaki - Alex Teplish ( The justBernard Show RADIO )

In The Beginning : The Epic of the Anunnaki - The Graphic Novel

The Epic of the Anunnaki - Alex Teplish ( The justBernard Show RADIO )
    Published on Aug 15, 2013
    ( GIC Production ) Ancient Legends, myths, and religions from around the world have spoken of gods and angels, not always in the spiritual sense, but actual flesh and blood beings interacting with mankind. Many of these ancient cultures had vast knowledge of mathematics and astronomy, attributing their knowledge as being handed down from the gods. Who were these god-like beings, known to one of the oldest civilizations, the Sumerians, as the Anunnaki? This two-part story starts with an amazing discovery in the present day that takes us back hundreds of thousands of years. Follow the Anunnaki on their ancient astronaut journey From Nibiru to Earth and their interactions with humanity's genesis.
    Join Bernard as he welcomes author of "In The Beginning - The Epic of the Anunnaki", Alex Teplish for a riveting discussion of his new book and topics relating to the Anunnaki.
    Listen to The justBernard Show LIVE Tuesday's at 2PM ET on Revolution Radio Studio A :http://freedomslips.com

Learn more about this topic at: http://inthebeginningthebook.com/

The Global Illumination Council programs are made possible with the assistance of your generous donations or consider becoming monthly Pledge Sponsor or a Member of the GIC: http://thegic.org/donate

I so want this Graphic Novel
    Namaste-Matte
    Jurjana, Jana, Jan, Ana :thumb:

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Billy (17th August 2013), EC1000 (16th August 2013), Kindling (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), MorningSong (17th August 2013), Rahkyt (15th September 2013), Shannow (16th August 2013), Sidney (16th August 2013), Spellbound (15th August 2013), spiritguide (16th August 2013), Star Tsar (16th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (16th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013), WhiteRabbit (16th August 2013), Woody (16th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Default Re: The Epic of the Anunnaki - Alex Teplish ( The justBernard Show RADIO )

Uh Oh, the truth of who we are, how we got here, what influences have contributed to our past, will go mainstream if they are not careful.

People will wake up and the old paradigm will be exposed for the lie that it is, and religions and governments will fail.

Is this finally what they want? No longer in secret but right out in the open?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Rahkyt (15th September 2013), shadowstalker (15th August 2013), Shannow (16th August 2013), spiritguide (16th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013), WhiteRabbit (16th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

Default Re: The Epic of the Anunnaki - Alex Teplish ( The justBernard Show RADIO )

these annunaki needed warriors, because they were almost conquered by a space traversing race that had enslaved entire worlds I call them the borg , the annunaki had genetically removed agression from their race, the needed warriors living on ly 80-100 yrs and not too smart as to overthrow their overlords ... Who do you know that lives 80-100 yrs and is naturally agressive and barbaric ??? who has some disconnected DNA or junk DNA ??? we were warned about these space traveling barbarians in 1975 ...these annunaki through war and weather modification lost their sun and homeworld , traveling out to re-build their race ...I believe these annunaki ( ancient lyrians) are the sons of heaven ...they live to be 4,000 yrs old while we used to live to be 700-800 yrs old ...noah was 777 yrs old ... I believe we were created to be Slaves , slaves to gold , today slaves to the dollar ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

lookbeyond (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (16th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2013), WhiteRabbit (16th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    these annunaki needed warriors, because they were almost conquered by a space traversing race that had enslaved entire worlds I call them the borg , the annunaki had genetically removed agression from their race, the needed warriors living on ly 80-100 yrs and not too smart as to overthrow their overlords ... Who do you know that lives 80-100 yrs and is naturally agressive and barbaric ??? who has some disconnected DNA or junk DNA ??? we were warned about these space traveling barbarians in 1975 ...these annunaki through war and weather modification lost their sun and homeworld , traveling out to re-build their race ...I believe these annunaki ( ancient lyrians) are the sons of heaven ...they live to be 4,000 yrs old while we used to live to be 700-800 yrs old ...noah was 777 yrs old ... I believe we were created to be Slaves , slaves to gold , today slaves to the dollar ...
    Yup, and now that there is not more gold to be had, we are of no use to them anymore, so they don't care of the planet gets trashed, they will be on their merry way to find minerals on some other planet, and we will be left to parish in the fallout of their many hundreds of years of carelessness.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

ghostrider (17th August 2013), gripreaper (16th August 2013), shadowstalker (16th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cheers shadowstalker! I would've never known about this hadn't you posted about it. I was telling my brother the other day that it's a shame this story never made it to the movies. Fact, fiction or something in between, it doesn't matter, it's one hell of a story and I guess a graphic novell is just as good as a movie. thanks again!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteRabbit For This Post:

shadowstalker (16th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteRabbit (here)
    I was telling my brother the other day that it's a shame this story never made it to the movies.
    It did. The movie is called "Avatar"
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ghostrider (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013), WhiteRabbit (16th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteRabbit (here)
    I was telling my brother the other day that it's a shame this story never made it to the movies.
    It did. The movie is called "Avatar"
    Yeah, thats a good point. It's to subtle though, I was looking for something more "in your face" kind of thing.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteRabbit For This Post:

gripreaper (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (16th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Have you looked at psitalent,de recently? I agree with .G..ghostrider. I haven't recently (compooter problems) but from what I saw a few, well quite a few weeks ago, the barriers are nearly all dismantled. Franz needs some big "dankeschons" - I done so already. I think I was that Annunaki "s.o ans so" now released, thank God 'n Franz says I'm an Earth Soul and have a dragon (he got rid of a snake's nest inside me as well) - and , well, the dragon is quite active and campaigning against bureaucracy and silly political correctness.

I got the Franz Erdl connection from Project Avalon. I've been a reader here almost from its inception (not quite) - and reckon its the most intelligent forum on the net. Brill on conspiracy and alternative health (I done the liver flush - v effective), a bit iffy on spirituality (I'm sure Creator/Source/God/her/WhomEver will be a) bang uptodate and b) wanting us lot to have some fun, instead of "doin' time" so he/she/it can join in - like in the olden days - when, so I've jus' bin told (by my compooter repair and training man) - about 80,000 years ago the Egyptians (the ancient history we know was just the decaying relics when reality and true meaning had been lost) could i) virtually travel to a statue and look out through its eyes, ii) travelled around on radioactive chairs (did you see that video on the radioactive Russian couple who ate radioactive material? - might have been on GULP {I've been on all of them - Chani is quite good - its the Spooks forum - got a message there from a passenger on a 9/11 plane who spoke of having been "converted" reminded me of Joseph P Farrell's book on Grimoires and GRINS {Genetics, R I forget, Infodata, Nanotechnology and S can't remember - may have been sexual deviation - all this pushing children too early into sexuality (for what? -pedophiles in the Establishment?) and gay marriage etc - don't get me wrong some of my best friends and that way inclined - but both the UK and US grubbymints seem to be somewhat over-pushing it?) and iii) I can't remember or he may not have mentioned it. We're going to keep in touch though.

Does anyone know how I can change my password?? It seems I can't contact forum administrators or anyone else for that matter. i only subscribed because i wanted to privately email Narnia or some name like that about some legal clauses in a contract so called - .I'm looking for the escape clause - but I can't contact him and this being the only point in joining I might as well leave and go back to being a reader.

When you are a newbie, like me, all you get is Can't, can't, don't etc - all very off puttin'. Like when grubbymint businesses always give the hardest "care" patients to the newbies, and often the same in business. ..Well, i've stopped banging my head against a .Brick wall and will now go back to GULP etc.

Same back here in Derby (UK) - they got even more no right turn, one way street signs etc than I remembered - it just causes congestion and uses up petrol (gas in the US) putting particulates into the air. Where I live in Devon the lanes are so narrow we have to learn courteous driving - or die.

I expect this is too long and not properly paragraphed and so will be deleted by they (Devonian dialect) machine in the compooter.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

if we don't know earth history , we are doomed to repeat it ... earth has had six extinctions, humans were brought here... a madman always wants more , in his quest he trashes the planet , destroys the population, and the cycle repeats ... every civilization has a madman , even advanced ET's from 289,000 yrs ago... even in Atlantis and lemuria ... destroyed by the lust for power and control and greed ... if we don't discover balance , harmony , peace , love, forgiveness , we will be no different than the annunaki 289,000 yrs older than us , capable of seeding planets, breaching hyperspace, traveling millions of light years in a fraction of a second, does no good without balance ... the lust for power can destroy everything ... they destroyed a planet where now is an asteroid belt , they destroyed the atmosphere of mars and came here , we are doing the same, losing our atmosphere through Haarp ... no air in the water, no air in the sky, mass bird deaths, mass fish deaths , the weather beserk , the sun burning white hot , because of Haarp ... we must stop them or our end is certain , history is replete ...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

lookbeyond (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,412 times in 553 posts

Sadly, Ghostrider all this information is considered sci-fi by most people,this is why disclosure is important imho.I am introducing information to my children as i deem fit, but in reality, how many families are talking about life in the universe, more likely sport and facebook...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

ghostrider (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (17th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Sadly, Ghostrider all this information is considered sci-fi by most people,this is why disclosure is important imho.I am introducing information to my children as i deem fit, but in reality, how many families are talking about life in the universe, more likely sport and facebook...
    it would destroy religion and the ptb would lose control of the public in hurry, knowing they have been mislead for a very long time, every history book would be re-written ... all the more reason to keep up the fight, press on , no matter how discouraged we get, or what they throw our way, in the end , truth is worth it , eons of time will remember the rebels who fought for truth in the face of great adversity from all fronts ...somedays I feel like a mini oden , protecting something that reaches across the cosmos, so important , and the whole earth deserves it , lies must end , truth must come out , freedom cries out strong ...who will pick up the shield , take the heat , and press on , keep climbing higher up the mountain to fresh air and a clear view of things ...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

lookbeyond (18th August 2013), shadowstalker (18th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member irmensul13's Avatar
    Thanks

This comic needs more Marvel style dynamism to it..
    I like the depiction of the Anunna there,pretty good..
    I read something about the Anunnaki stuff of Sitchin's being an attempt by the Rockefellers to create a new history that would allow them,the elite,a benign means of control..I don't know about that,I reckon just keep reading as many translations of key texts as possible..I believe Z.S.'s interpretation..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to irmensul13 For This Post:

shadowstalker (15th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread