Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Human Carnivore Myth

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default The Human Carnivore Myth

I think that this information will get lost in the VEGETARIAN MYTH THREAD, so I am opening this information on its own, as to for once and for all finish the war with meat eaters and vegans. if you listen to these 3 MP3s recordings with picture assist if you wish, you will have no doubt to our true nature.

If any of you have the courage and interest to know the truth, even for the vegans who sometime doubt that they are doing right, and to the meat eaters that think that they are doing nothing wrong and think they are on a spiritual path, think again, know and understand that you again had been lied to, all of humanity had been lied to, and yes there are people who had been sensitive to the truth, you may find the truth shocking, if you really want to live in ignorance then don't bother, but you meat eaters are 10000000000% wrong.

Show your conviction and listen to these three mp3s

This will be the last matter on the war of meat or veg TRUST ME.

You will learn a lot and understand a lot, I cant tell you how important it is to humanity, this knowledge, as its one of the keys to your freedom on earth.

Please go to www.whatonearthishappening.com

Go to the podcast and listen and watch the pictures as he addresses the issues
    OR LISTEN HERE podcast 121, 122, 123.

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-121.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-122.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-123.mp3

PS start 121 @20 minutes and start 122@20 minutes

warmest regards to all

roman

PLEASE EXPAND PICS, PUT YOU MOUSE ON IT AND CLICK

Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	22395

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	22396

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	22397

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	22398
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 16th August 2013 at 06:04.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013), Camilo (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), JRS (17th August 2013), Katyani (16th August 2013), Lettherebelight (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (16th August 2013), mab777 (16th August 2013), meeradas (16th August 2013), Miller (16th August 2013), RMorgan (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (16th August 2013), Zelig (16th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: The Human Carnivore Myth

I was a vegetarian for seven years. The day I ended my vegetarianism was a god send, I'm just not made to be a vegetarian, as I'm sure otherfolks can attest to this as well.

For those who wish to be a vegetarian that is fine, but refrain from hellfire and brimstone sermons, this tends to turn folks off of vegetarianism.

I've ended up on the sh!tlist of not a few Avalonians for arguing this point before.
    This is not my intent, and if you are a vegetarian good for you and keep it up, I simply wish to give voice to those who have found this is not their path.
    This topic is embued with religious like zeal and as such it seems mutually beneficial dialogue is rare here. I will attempt just the same.

Chimpanzees hunt and eat meat.

Meat eating is at every stage of our evolution.
    High density high calorie food is what helped us devolope our large brain cases, and is why we don't have a barrel shape like chimpanzees and gorrilas (needed for large plant intake).
    Besides, if you want to go far enough back on the evolutionary scale, we are evolved from chimpanzees, and as the video above instructs, chimpanzees eat meat.

The next stage of evolution was australopithecus, and they ate much more meat than chimpanzees, including scavenging the kills of large predators and learning to break open discarded bones of kills and eating the marrow.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (17th August 2013), GloriousPoetry (16th August 2013), meeradas (16th August 2013), Midnight Rambler (16th August 2013), Mike (16th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), northstar (16th August 2013), rgray222 (16th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I was a vegetarian for seven years. The day I ended my vegetarianism was a god send, I'm just not made to be a vegetarian, as I'm sure otherfolks can attest to this as well.

For those who wish to be a vegetarian that is fine, but refrain from hellfire and brimstone sermons, this tends to turn folks off of vegetarianism.

I've ended up on the sh!tlist of not a few Avalonians for arguing this point before.
    This is not my intent, and if you are a vegetarian good for you and keep it up, I simply wish to give voice to those who have found this is not their path.
    This topic is embued with religious like zeal and as such it seems mutually beneficial dialogue is rare here. I will attempt just the same.

Chimpanzees hunt and eat meat.

Meat eating is at every stage of our evolution.
    High density high calorie food is what helped us devolope our large brain cases, and is why we don't have a barrel shape like chimpanzees and gorrilas (needed for large plant intake).
    Besides, if you want to go far enough back on the evolutionary scale, we are evolved from chimpanzees, and as the video above instructs, chimpanzees eat meat.

The next stage of evolution was australopithecus, and they ate much more meat than chimpanzees, including scavenging the kills of large predators and learning to break open discarded bones of kills and eating the marrow.

Hi DNA

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems, but you are not a chimp, and your consciousness is not of a chimp, they want you to be an animal, and they treat humanity as animals, please have patience and listen to the recordings and understand.

Regards as ever

roman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013), Akasha (12th September 2013), CD7 (16th August 2013), Deega (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), mab777 (16th August 2013), meeradas (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi DNA

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems, but you are not a chimp, and your consciousness is not of a chimp, they want you to be an animal, and they treat humanity as animals, please have patience and listen to the recordings and understand.

Regards as ever

roman
    What problems?
    I'm only attempting to open a dialogue. Is open honest communication with heartfelt intent a problem?
    You say I'm not a chimp, but we share 99% of our DNA with chimps.
    You say "they".
    As if there is some conspiracy.
    Did "they" talk us into eating wooly Mammoths and survivng the ice age?
    Did "they" talk hunter and gatherer societies before the neolithic revolution into garnering over 50% of their caloric intake from meat?
    Last edited by DNA; 16th August 2013 at 06:43.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (24th August 2013), DouglasDanger (16th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), northstar (16th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi DNA

Regards as ever

roman
    What problems?
    I'm only attempting to open a dialogue. Is open honest communication with heartfelt intent a problem?
    You say I'm not a chimp, but we share 99% of our DNA chimpanzees.
    You say "they".
    Did "they" talk hunter and gatherer societies before the neolithic revolution into garnering over 50% of their caloric intake from meat?
    DNA there is most certainly a conspiracy, please listen first and talk later, I am off to work, talk later

Regards

roman

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNA there is most certainly a conspiracy, please listen first and talk later, I am off to work, talk later

Regards

roman
    Is it just me or is your tone rather dismissive?

I've researched this material before, as such I don't have to direct you to videos and or hours of commentary.
    We all have lives to live and we don't always have time to engage a long documentary.
    I will provide sources to back up what I am saying as I am saying it, but I am not relagated to the role of chearleading another author to make my point.

Your posts indicate a certain lack of patience and or contempt. As if you are angry an opinion in opposition to your thread is being made.
    You should be happy, because this will allow your subject to be discussed more in depth and give you the oppurtunity to share your information in a broader manner.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (17th August 2013), Bubu (16th August 2013), Chip (17th August 2013), Mike (16th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Just a few little interesting things I have learnt...to mull over.

1. Did you know that the animal kingdom is currently reaping from it's thousands of years of killing humans in long gone past times? There was a time when animal carnivores killed millions of early humans and the law is just but never vengeful.
    2. Many animals like the cow are here specifically to serve humans.
    3. One of our main tasks is to assist in the development of the animal evolution, that is why we have domestic animals...who learn from us.
    4. A strict vegetarian diet is a requirement to develop higher senses in the physical world...but that does not mean we should not eat meat...it's a choice.
    5. There is no bad sowing at this point in our evolution as a result of eating meat.
    6. How can meat eating be a sign of domination if some nations have nothing else to eat but meat?...consider the Eskimos.
    7. I have known many meat eaters who are very kind and spiritual and definitely not dominating.
    8. I wonder were the tradition of thanksgiving before meals went?

But here is a most interesting fact which very people know...When we eat meat we are loading our physical body with animal dense matter...these dense molecules have a lower rate of vibration...but the molecules from the animal kingdom also contain a mental component, which plants do not possess...and this mental consciousness of animals has qualities of a lower order than man...whereas plants, without a mental faculty (they have only an emotional consciousness), do not possess lower order mental consciousness. Plants are thus, for man, a better option because we are not subjected to lower order mental consciousness.

So the paradox is that by eating meat we need to be more consciously developed to overcome the effects of the meat molecule, and those who are more consciously developed know this...and that is why they usually do not eat meat.

Compassion for animals is an emotionally attractive quality, and is certainly a beautiful quality of those who have it, but when considering the deeper aspects of life and our total unity we should never forget that we are all...including plants and animals...here for a purpose...and that is to share our resources for the benefit of all to achieve omniscience and omnipotence. Every human was once a plant and an animal also.

Take care now and if you want to eat meat...at least give them some recognition...by saying a little prayer for what they provide us with...before devouring your juicy steak
    Ray

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013), Andrew (16th August 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th July 2015), jtcribbs (21st August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (16th August 2013), meeradas (17th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), Orph (16th August 2013), Ria (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi DNA, im not any good at dividing up posts to quote bits here and there but i think Roman meant well with reguard to inquiring of " your problems "as being health related ( to your choice of vegetarianism at that time you mentioned in your post)and was not any sort of put down. Having interacted a bit with Roman, i can vouch for his short manner, it is his way , i have been listening to some of these podcasts and yes they are lengthy but imo worthwhile, take care,lb

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

DNA (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi DNA, im not any good at dividing up posts to quote bits here and there but i think Roman meant well with reguard to inquiring of " your problems "as being health related ( to your choice of vegetarianism at that time you mentioned in your post)and was not any sort of put down. Having interacted a bit with Roman, i can vouch for his short manner, it is his way , i have been listening to some of these podcasts and yes they are lengthy but imo worthwhile, take care,lb
    I appreciate the clarification, I can see what you are talking about now.
    I got nothing but love for vegetarians. I think it is a worthwhile pursuit haviing done so myself for a number of years.

I can understand whole heartedly when one sees the horrible abuse many animals go through before they are brought to market.
    I'm not about that at all.
    I pay the extra bucks for the organic eggs, dairy and beef.

Again, I have nothing but respect for folks who want to do this.
    But I tend to not have that same respect when folks get preachy with it.
    Thanks Again LookBeyond

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

DouglasDanger (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), northstar (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I'm not going to enter the latest food debate, so unless ya'll have seen me comment on one of the many old ones, you won't know if I'm saint or sinner in this regard.

What I want to comment on is the use of audio/video recordings to make a point or to "teach". It just makes plain old sense to me that if one feels they have come to the point of being ready to teach, or help others along the path, that they should be able to succinctly express their knowledge and experience in their own words, not point to links saying this will explain everything.

I'm not having a go at you Roman, and you know I respect you. It's just that any more I skip right over links such as these, because I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Especially from members like you and others who have more time on this planet than many of us young'uns. Tell us straight from the life and times of Roman how you've come over time to your present understanding of the importance of diet.

THAT sir, I would most certainly give a good listen to. Any time...

Cheers,

Fred

20. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

My Mammy said.
    If your not prepared to kill it then you should not eat it.
    I ate meat briefly years ago, my parents conned me with sausages, I did not know that was meat.
    I had colonic irrigation once and the explanation of how long it takes for meat to move through was another pointer for me personally not to eat meat.
    I have no problem with meat eaters---Red Indians were highly spiritual and thanked their prey for giving up its life for them.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Camilo (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), meeradas (17th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), Nickolai (19th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013), Spiral (18th August 2013), superconsciousness (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

lol

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Beyond the debate of meat vs vegetarianism is the horror of factory farming and the horrific conditions and torture of animals. This is not right on any level. Our ancestors had a spiritual contract with the animals they ate. There was a relationship and respect and gratitude. The animals were healthy because they were free to have lives. All of them were not killed.

We now have animals being bred with multiple limbs, never moving, never seeing light, tortured beyond comprehension.

I do believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I don't believe we humans are the end of the food chain and what has become acceptable in our society - factory farming of animals and now this kind of thinking moving into the plant kingdom with the attempt to own all seeds - is at the root of our despair as a people - we have eaten this suffering, victimhood, and degradation; we allow it to grow by doing nothing, and eating without thought or consideration for what chain we exist within.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013), Alan (17th August 2013), Gardener (16th August 2013), Ki's (16th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013), northstar (16th August 2013), Orph (16th August 2013), Rollo (16th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    What I want to comment on is the use of audio/video recordings to make a point or to "teach". It just makes plain old sense to me that if one feels they have come to the point of being ready to teach, or help others along the path, that they should be able to succinctly express their knowledge and experience in their own words, not point to links saying this will explain everything.
    Yes Fred that sounds reasonable, but should we not then extend that to those who offer long posts filled with beautiful pictures and quoted text and unscientific false conclusions which capture the audience by shear spectacle? ...how would we even know if what we read, or listen to, or view is false, when most are still so easily convinced of the many things you might think are false?

Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 16th August 2013 at 12:18. Reason: added "quoted text"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

greybeard (16th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (16th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hi DNA

Regards as ever

roman
    What problems?
    You say I'm not a chimp, but we share 99% of our DNA with chimps.
    You say "they".
    I have not listened to the mp3 yet but I plan to...however this discussion about our history is important to me, wanted to relate my 3 sense....

Please I will say JUST because these theories are in books DOES NOT mean they are our truth. MOST ALL of the information set up about our human origins is based on CONJECTURE--guessing. There is nothing solid to go on, yet most of the individuals will speak about human origins as if its truth. Just because we share a good deal of dna with another species does not automatically connect us coming from them
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Camilo (16th August 2013), EC1000 (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), HORIZONS (18th August 2013), meeradas (17th August 2013), Nickolai (19th August 2013), Orph (16th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am a meat eater and I give thanks to all of my food every time I eat...

This 6 minute video came to my attention 2 days ago and it sure has me re-thinking about eating mass produced meat...

"Holy Sh-t! Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless"

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/...ou_speechless/

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2013), Finefeather (16th August 2013), greybeard (16th August 2013), JRS (17th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), seko (16th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013), superconsciousness (16th August 2013), TargeT (16th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    I have not listened to the mp3 yet but I plan to...however this discussion about our history is important to me, wanted to relate my 3 sense....

Please I will say JUST because these theories are in books DOES NOT mean they are our truth. MOST ALL of the information set up about our human origins is based on CONJECTURE--guessing. There is nothing solid to go on, yet most of the individuals will speak about human origins as if its truth. Just because we share a good deal of dna with another species does not automatically connect us coming from them
    Greetings CD7
    I think I know where you are going, but you have to make a bit of a stand and give us your position on this.
    Telling folks there is no use to continue the discussian due to an overwhelming amount of conjecture would pretty much shut Avalon down.
    And I'm sure you do not want that.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

NancyV (18th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

You're absolutely WRONG, We are NOT evolved from chimpanzees.
    Last edited by Camilo; 16th August 2013 at 14:50.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Finefeather (16th August 2013), HORIZONS (18th August 2013), Limor Wolf (16th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Also I might add that especially among alternative folks the "fact we are evolved from chimps/Neanderthals, is up for debate at best. Just look at the work by Michael Cremo and Claus Dona. To stand hard by the "fact" that "well they ate meat, so I should too" isn't fully justified any more in my opinion. Not to mention millions of documented cases of vegetarians and vegans living into there 90's and beyond.... Which means of course that even if we did evolve from monkeys it's pretty proven that we have since evolved in a way as to not need meat to survive any more. There for, dont be cruel for something as meaningless as your taste buds. I mean please stop its just awful. I just can't believe there is any remotely "advanced" being or civilization in the universe which survives by murdering and consuming something like a cow as a food staple. I mean be honest that does not add up. Not meaning place too much blame, as our civilization is clearly not advanced, and we have grown up thinking meat is just a harmless item on the supermarket shelf. But it is what it is. And frankly it's f$cked up

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    You're absolutely WRONG, We are NOT evolved from chimpanzees.
    LOL, oh my, I so want to hand you a cup of tea, offer you a chair and enjoy a good sit down.

That is a bit of a strong statement there, might you want to back that up with something more?
    It would help the conversation if I knew what you thought we were evolved from?

Let's say for lack of my knowing for sure what you are talking about it has to do with Zacharia Sitchin.

I'm of the exact same opinion as yourself on this matter Camillo. If that is in fact your opinion. I'm a huge fan of Sitchen's work.
    But throwing every concievable angle into the discussian really muddy's the waters of the discussian, so I was trying to keep it simple.

That being said, if you take Sitchen's work at face value, then the Annunaki probably took Homo-Erectus or Neanderthals and inserted their own genetics thus creating Homo-Sapien-Sapiens.
    Now here is the rub, do you assume these Annunaki were herbivores?
    I have read quite a bit of material concerning the Annunaki, and one of my favorite sources The Terra Papers By Robert Morning Sky
    states that these folks were descended from a form of wolf, and that they were voracious carnivores, so much so, that they were feared for there practice of stopping to eat recently killed enemies on the battle field.

I hyperlinked a free PDF of the terra papers. Though on the fringe, both John Lear and Val Valarien highly recomend them.
    Last edited by DNA; 16th August 2013 at 15:00.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Camilo (16th August 2013), EC1000 (16th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), NancyV (18th August 2013)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast