+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CIA admits Area 51 is real - Could this be part of disclosure?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Could this be part of disclosure...

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Disclosure has to be a managed event, a little information at a time, many sleepers will find it all so shocking to hear in one go.
    The $64,000 question is where/what will they start with that they will be able to 'throttle' it....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: CIA officially acknowledges Area 51

Even if one more person asks a question about deception in the world we live in it is a step forward, a person awakens when they are ready, who knows what the impetus will be, for many the mainstream news is all they know

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th August 2013), ghostrider (17th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Yeah saw it tonight on our Canadian CTV National News. Pretty much exactly as Bill described it and they said "okay we admit Area 51 exists, but it was all just to hide development of some Lockheed spy plane." Yay! Now we all know what really went on there. We can all go back to our normal lives now, ha ha. It's almost like they're going back to their tired old tricks from the 50's. Like when the Roswell Crash happened(but Bill's right, at least then they let it slip that it was a flying saucer crash at first) they said it was a weather balloon the next day. More recently with UFO incidents like the Stephenville Lights the Air Force first denied they had any planes in the area, then backtracked and said they had four out(when actually it was 10 and they were trying to chase the UFO). So now with this Area 51 announcement, one wonders whether it will initiate a process to "more truthful"(for the groups in question that isn't saying much) discussions on UFOs, orchestrated or un-orchestrated. It just has to amaze you doesn't it, how stupid they think people are?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I think disclosure is very close and I think it will come from the Vatican. According to Authors
    Chris Putnam & Tom Horn, Vatican astronomers told them that they observe Ufos on a dailey
    basis and act like it's no big deal. I talked to Chris Putnam last year on C2C and this guy really
    impressed me with his knowledge of scripture and his knowledge of history. Tom & Chris both
    think the Vatican is very close to spilling the beans.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    So its come out today that the government admits that Area 51 exists.
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought the existence of Area 51 was never really in question? It's just the UFO crash, the underground facilities, the testings, and so on that has been denied, not? I thought virtually everybody knew that Area 51 indeed exists and that the government was being very secretive about it, just like it had been for a long time about the NSA (No Such Agency). Even Wikipedia has a lengthy article on Area 51 with a particular section about the U.S. government's positions in regard to Area 51 over time.

I figure this "disclosure" now is rather a cover-up. The way I read this is, "We've been testing secret weaponry there, and thereby we implicitly suggest that any rumors in regard to aliens and UFO's are based on false interpretations of tests of such weaponry."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), T Smith (17th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I think disclosure is very close and I think it will come from the Vatican. According to Authors
    Chris Putnam & Tom Horn, Vatican astronomers told them that they observe Ufos on a dailey
    basis and act like it's no big deal. I talked to Chris Putnam last year on C2C and this guy really
    impressed me with his knowledge of scripture and his knowledge of history. Tom & Chris both
    Could be, you never know. It could be the Vatican's last ditch effort at legitimacy in an age/epoch where deception and subjugating the masses is losing steam. There's been some interesting discussion on the Vatican and disclosure in other threads. Have you read that new Exo-Vaticana book by Tom Horn? I haven't but it sounds interesting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

jagman (17th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: CIA admits Area 51 is real - Could this be part of disclosure?

Alien existence is now being directly discussed in Australian catholic highschool classrooms

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

christian (17th August 2013), fifi (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Youniverse (17th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Alien existence is now being directly discussed in Australian catholic highschool classrooms
    Cool! Glad to hear it!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    So its come out today that the government admits that Area 51 exists.
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought the existence of Area 51 was never really in question? It's just the UFO crash, the underground facilities, the testings, and so on that has been denied, not? I thought virtually everybody knew that Area 51 indeed exists and that the government was being very secretive about it, just like it had been for a long time about the NSA (No Such Agency). Even Wikipedia has a lengthy article on Area 51 with a particular section about the U.S. government's positions in regard to Area 51 over time.

I figure this "disclosure" now is rather a cover-up. The way I read this is, "We've been testing secret weaponry there, and thereby we implicitly suggest that any rumors in regard to aliens and UFO's are based on false interpretations of tests of such weaponry."
    Ya it does sound weird. I think what they mean is the U.S. Military hadn't "officially" and formally recognized Area 51 until now. Before it was just a secret installation that everyone knew about, but the military denied having.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

jagman (17th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I thought the existence of Area 51 was never really in question?
    It's like water on Mars; they've discovered water on Mars so often (5 times?) that they've long since forgotten (never noticed) that we heard them the first time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm you can keep on hanging on I think!
    Don't think they will ever do a full disclosure unless something big happens that gets out of hand.
    It might come to pass if the NWO kicks in and at that point we will know it existed but will be too busy doing what the Aliens and the NWO tell us, we won't have time to think for a long time after if that all happens

Sorry for not being so sunny on this post
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Could be, you never know. It could be the Vatican's last ditch effort at legitimacy in an age/epoch where deception and subjugating the masses is losing steam. There's been some interesting discussion on the Vatican and disclosure in other threads. Have you read that new Exo-Vaticana book by Tom Horn? I haven't but it sounds interesting.
    No I have not read it yet but it is on my must read list Youniverse.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Area 51 is out there: CIA finally acknowledges the existence of secret 'UFO' airbase

This is quite significant imo ...........I know we in the alternate community and many
    others have known of its existence for decades. Yet many still do not believe these
    things until its in a mainstream outlet.

16 August 2013 Last updated at 17:43

Area 51 'declassified' in U-2 spy plane

Satellite image of Groome Lake and area 51 Area 51, so-named for its designation
    on a 1950s-era map, surrounds a dry lake bed, Groom Lake Continue reading the
    main story

Related Stories
    They are still watching
    America's U-2 spy plane turns 50

The CIA has officially acknowledged the secret US test site known as Area 51, in a
    newly unclassified internal history of the U-2 spy plane programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23731759

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://area51looseends.blogspot.co.uk/
    ====================================================

Rob Williams Author Biography
    Friday 16 August 2013

Area 51 is out there: CIA finally acknowledges the existence of secret 'UFO' airbase

The mysterious piece of land in Nevada has been linked with reports of UFOs, alien
    bodies and secret government projects

Officially it has never existed. Until now.

The CIA has for the first time acknowledged the existence of Area 51 - the
    enigmatic US airbase that is shrouded in mystery and is a staple of alien conspiracy
    theories.The mysterious piece of land in Nevada has been linked with reports of
    UFOs, alien bodies and secret government projects.A declassified CIA history of the
    U-2 spy plane programme, made public this week, makes numerous references to
    the air base.

The documents came to light during research by the National Security Archive
    (NSA) at George Washington University for a report into the development, history
    and operation of U-2 spy planes during the Cold War.

Included among the documentation is also a map of the secret base. Included
    among the documentation is also a map of the secret base.

As part of their research the archive obtained documents that for the first time
    actually make reference to Area 51. Included among the documentation, obtained
    through a Freedom of Information Act request made in 2005, is also a map showing
    the position of the secret base.

"President Eisenhower also approved the addition of this strip of wasteland, known
    by its map designation as Area 51, to the Nevada Test Site," the history reads.

To make the new facility in the middle of nowhere sound more attractive to his
    workers, Kelly Johnson called it the Paradise Ranch, which was soon shortened to
    the Ranch."

Much of the information contained in the newly released documents was already
    known to Area 51 aficionados, but the fact that the air base is mentioned in a
    publicly available document is nevertheless considered notable.

A public records request initially yielded documents, reviewed by National Security
    Archive senior fellow Jeffrey Richelson in 2002, but all mentions of Area 51 had
    been redacted.

Mr Richelson says he requested the history again in 2005 and received a version a
    few weeks ago with mentions of Area 51 restored.

Officials have already acknowledged in passing the existence of the facility in
    central Nevada where the government is believed to test intelligence tools and
    weapons.

Mr Richelson believes the new document shows the CIA is becoming less secretive
    about Area 51's existence, if not about what goes on there.

"It marks an end of official secrecy about the facts of Area 51," Mr Richelson told
    The Las Vegas Sun. "It opens up the possibility that future accounts of this and
    other aerial projects will be less redacted, more fully explained in terms of their
    presence in Area 51."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-8770918.html

================================================

Area 51 is at the top of this aerial photo by Flickr user Doc Searls

http://news.sky.com/story/1129390/ar...-us-government

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dying Ex-CIA Director Comes Forward About Area 51 & Aleins

===================================================

What Happens If You Cross the Line at Area 51 #2

( THE TV Documentry was Rubbish ! )

Published on 30 Oct 2012

BBC Film Crew Arrested Sneaking into Nevada's Area 51 'UFO Base'

Military personnel arrested a BBC film crew at the secret Area 51 military base in
    Nevada where UFO conspiracy theorists claim US authorities are keeping bodies of
    aliens and debris of an ET "flying disc" that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.
    The crew was trying to sneak into the base while filming a BBC documentary "UFO:
    Conspiracy Road Trip," to be aired Monday.

According the Daily Mail, the 12-member film crew included Irish comedian Andre
    Maxwell and UFO conspiracy theorist Darren Perks.

They were arrested after they had sneaked past the security perimeter, and were
    forced to lie on the ground for three hours while officials at the base carried out
    identification checks.

According to Darren Perks, the crew was touring California, Arizona and Nevada
    with Andre Maxwell and four other UFO enthusiasts. They visited Area 51 to do a
    night watch to see if they could film anything unusual. According to Darren, the
    crew arrived at the base on May 14 at about 5 p.m.

Perks said they drove to Rachel, the nearest town to Area 51, then to the "Back
    Gate" of the base known as "Rachel Gate NTTR Boundary North," where they
    stopped their bus about 50 meters from the security perimeter and began filming.

The Daily Mail reports Darren said:

"There was no one around, no guards, no vehicles - nothing. We filmed for
    approximately 30 minutes and tried to call the guards but there was no one there
    and no sign of them. So we all decided to walk past the barriers onto the restricted
    area past the security huts and basically onto Area 51. Nothing happened..."

After they had filmed for another 30 minutes, one of the members of the crew said
    she saw guards eating dinner and watching TV in one of the security huts. The
    guards apparently saw them but did nothing. But when a crew member walked to
    the hut door and knocked, armed guards rushed and forced the crew members to
    lay on their faces at gunpoint.

The security guards searched them and confiscated their wallets, phones, IDs and
    film equipment.The crew members were forced to lie on the ground for three hours
    while the officials checked their credentials. After their credentials had been
    checked, they were taken to the sheriff's office where they were issued tickets and
    lectured on the consequences of their action. Darren said they were fined £375
    each.

He said: "We were told that this incident was so serious that Washington had to call
    London to advise that 12 'Brits' had just breached security at America's most top-
    secret military base and that we all were at one point going to jail for six months."

The crew were released at about 11:30 p.m. and allowed to leave on their tour bus.
    The Sun reports Darren said that while their things were being signed off, he talked
    to one of the guards who said: "Listen, son, we could make you disappear and your
    body would never be found."

Another guard told him there were detectors on the ground that could detect
    vehicles and people approaching the base. The guard implied that they knew the
    crew was approaching and that they were being monitored.

According to The Sun, Darren admitted that in spite of the risk they took, "We
    didn't see anything except a bit of tarmac."
    (EDITORS NOTE - there is no "tarmac" i.e. aircraft runway at the back gate. When
    he says "tarmac" he means paved road surface.)

Digital Spy reports that the BBC series "UFO: Conspiracy Road Trip," will debut on
    BBC Three on Monday, October 15 at 9 p.m.

===================================================

Moment BBC film crew was held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's
    Area 51 military base with UFO conspiracy theorists Agents held the 12-man team
    at gunpoint for three hours while checking their credentials

Area 51 rumoured to hold the crashed space-ship as well as the bodies of aliens
    which were removed - still alive - from the wreckage'Apache helicopters were called
    in and Washington phoned London after trespass'

Team say they were followed in the days following attempt

Same BBC team caused outrage by suggesting London bombings were a government conspiracy

By Eddie Wrenn

PUBLISHED: 10:03, 11 October 2012 | UPDATED: 07:42, 12 October 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2cEvAt2zP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th August 2013 at 15:15.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ghostrider (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), lookbeyond (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Default Re: Area 51 is out there: CIA finally acknowledges the existence of secret 'UFO' airbase

Been posted twice mine got moved your's probably will too.
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2013), lookbeyond (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Area 51 is out there: CIA finally acknowledges the existence of secret 'UFO' airbase

Quote Been posted twice mine got moved your's probably will too.

Thanks Skywizard I forgot to check , which I normally do..LOL...

Never mind, better thrice than not at all....Cheers Steve

Mod Edit: Threads merged. : )
    Last edited by Marianne; 17th August 2013 at 15:24.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Marianne (17th August 2013), Skywizard (17th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

as one of my favorite bands Rush says, all the world's a stage and we are merely players performers and portrayers , each anomaly ... everything is scripted , there are no accidents , all information is sanitized ... it is up to us to sift thru the boxes for the good stuff we deem valuable to our quest ...looking alone we might miss something but, together we wil find the good stuff ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2013), jagman (18th August 2013), lookbeyond (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

hadn't thought of that, the vatican, hmmmm ... it would play into their hands, whatever they say , the masses take it as truth and follow without question ...thus the vatican retains power over the earth as the great spiritual library for earth humans ...the link between higher powers and mankind ... hmmmm, they have to have a job don't they ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (17th August 2013), lookbeyond (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Personally, I can't wait until the CIA, our government, and the mainstream media finally come out and disclose the sky is blue so I can believe it's true.

Disclosure from the above sources is a non-sequitur. Why should we ever expect disclosure (i.e. the truth) from organs of propaganda and administers of operant conditioning, whose specific modus operandi is to distort the truth and manage perception? I think we all sometimes fall into the trap of assuming the media, the government, and the intelligence agencies have merely strayed from their objective of representing the masses and the truth, and that they will someday wander back to the straight and narrow and tell us what's really going on (when they deem we can handle it). This is a false premise.

Why do we need disclosure from the government, the media, the CIA? What exactly do we want/except to hear from these sources whose specific objective is deceive? IMHO, any type of "official" disclosure will be yet another program on the continuum of perception management.

We are already amid a real disclosure. It's happening as we speak. The broad reality (short of specific historical details hoarded in secret by the aforementioned) is conclusively evident to anyone with the capacity to think critically exclusive of the social engineering programs that aim to remove individual consciousness from reality. It will become even more evident, even to those with lesser capacities to think exclusively of social engineering programing. This programing is foisted on the masses by governments, the media, and the intelligence agencies, the very perpetrators from which we expect disclosure. Do we really need the program to tell us what and how to think and disclose to us what is real? Will it really be a victory for truth when Wolf Blitzer comes onto CNN and tells us that ETs and EDs are real and among us?

Perhaps disclosure entails releasing the specific historical facts our governments and their intelligence agencies are privy to about our true origin and the alien presence here on Earth. I personally will not hold my breath for any of these specifics, from the program, even after I witnesses a flying saucer land on the White House lawn on CNN and on every other mediated propaganda outlet known to humanity.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

christian (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Personally, I can't wait until the CIA, our government, and the mainstream media finally come out and disclose the sky is blue so I can believe it's true.
    I thought it was Chemtrail-Grey?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Revere (17th August 2013), T Smith (18th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I think Area 51 does exist, obviously, and that it is true it doesn't have all that much hidden inside. My information says this was part of the disinfo going on the years before.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

jagman (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I think Area 51 does exist, obviously, and that it is true it doesn't have all that much hidden inside. My information says this was part of the disinfo going on the years before.
    I don't know. However, if I was going to die sometime soon, like that Ex-CIA Director, would I say there were/are aliens and spacecraft at Area 51 and various other installations if there weren't any? Maybe if I was told to say that for some reason. Deathbed testimonies are tricky. They are probably true, though, there still is the possibility that person was told his relatives would be hurt or killed if he talks.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast