+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re: Are we living Gods ? Clue to the Unity on the planet? Masami Saionji, J

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Are we living Gods ? Clue to the Unity on the planet? Masami Saionji, J

I agree with Youinverse - coarse we are!!

Re books, Videos etc:-

I do recommend all books by Christien .O'Brien and his wiflet, Mary (I think).

Especially the first one about Ninhursag - healer, bringer of life and into genetics and the creation of Man initially as a slave race to the "Gods" to serve as hard labour in the gold mines. [they needed the gold to manage the Niburian climate (it being so eccentric) and also to make "manna from heaven" or Ormus as I believe it is now called].

Said book also goes .on to describe the Hebrew "God" - jealous and vengeful or wot? They "burnt offerings" were his FOOD - geddit? [He probably liked his sausages crozzled as I do]. And he so obviously had "Captain Kirk" type communications equipment - a cellphone and a "beam-me-up Scottie" device.

I tried to read the whole of the Old Testament once - but got bogged down early on in "begats" and "begotten.s" - only i do gather he was a bit tempestuous and changeable. It's my bet that he was one o they manic-depressives - and a rapid cycler at that. I'm one too but i only cycle about every 5 years and i'm pretty damn sure now that the "liver flush" has fixed all that for good.

It's the "trick cyclists" {psychiatrists] that need fixing next. They know they poison us - one at King's College, Londinium has already admitted as much to me in writing. So I'm well placed to take action - i have a bit of a legal background (previous life?) - came ist nationally in .a Law Paper. Have a look on Utube - they don't know what the heck they're doing.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Are we living Gods ? Clue to the Unity on the planet? Masami Saionji, J

No, we are not living gods.

Also, listening to too much New-Agey Bs will rot your brain.

Keep it real.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by SGT-BONES (here)

Keep it real.
    I beg to difffer, Bones. We are as complex and capable a species as Gods can be. Dont consider yourself anything less than that of a God. Yeah we have been dumbed down by a force using weapons of destruction such as Flouride, Vaccines, HAARP ELF Signals, Chemtrail Vapors, GMO Foods, The Tell Lie Vision, The Propaganda Press, The Education System, A Hijacked Government, Etc Etc. But just look at how we are capable of pulling our heads out of are asses from all this Bull Shyte going on around us. The goings on here would put anyone to sleep and in a coma like state. I believe in fact we are of the God Like stature Indeed Sarge. You dont know how powerful you are........YET.

Ten Hut.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2013), Carmen (18th March 2014), Christine (17th August 2013), Delight (17th August 2013), greybeard (17th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Justintime (17th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013), spiritguide (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Depends what you choose to study.
    If you read the works of Ramana Maharshi or modern teachers like the late Dr David Hawkins then the perception would be that we are God.
    Not God's plural but God singular.
    Only God is--you are that.
    Not the god of the religions though the truth is in there too.
    The path of enlightenment is not liked to any teacher or religion.
    Enlightenment can happen spontaneously as is the case with Eckhart Tolle Ramana and many others.
    This happened to Ramana in his teens---no outside influence, conditioning or belief system.
    God can be likened to an electromagnetic field which enlivens all form--yet is formless.
    There is only One that flows through seemingly different forms and persona’s.
    In my life this is a belief--however those who are in that state can only point to it because words reduce this to a concept.
    The state called enlightenment is not a concept but a fact attested to by many over thousands of years.
    Lester Levington another example of The Grace of God from within.
    That lives in the Heart Cave of all.
    Just a question of being open and doing the research and of course the inner search.
    No one can give this to you, or take it away.
    You are the One consciousness, the One Self having a human experience.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (17th August 2013), gripreaper (17th August 2013), Hazel (17th August 2013), Justintime (17th August 2013), learninglight (18th August 2013), MariaDine (17th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), Ol' Roy (18th August 2013), Pilgrim (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013), spiritguide (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

We are God, but we have just forgotten it. Now is the time to remember it again.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Carmen (18th March 2014), greybeard (17th August 2013), Justintime (17th August 2013), MariaDine (17th August 2013), Mercedes (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013), Soda (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (17th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry to say it folks, but anyone who believes they are a god is either deluding themselves or is simply misguided.

We are spirits, yes, but gods? .... no.

MASSIVE difference between the two actually, as in one of them exists (us/spirits) and the other is basically just a fiction created by humans who need/crave authority figures that watch over them and dictate to them what they must do/how they must do it.

I realise there are many New Age "gurus" out there claiming that we are all gods, and you're welcome to believe them if you like, but I can assure they are doing nothing more than leading you astray.

I know me saying that isn't going to change your beliefs (they are embedded deeply by now I'm sure), but if I didn't say anything and just let it slide without speaking up then I would be just as bad as the folks who've been feeding you these 'half-truths'.

Anyways, I've said my piece now, as always it's up to you guys to discern for yourselves what is reality and what is fiction.

All the best!!
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 17th August 2013 at 13:06.

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just to add to my previous post....

I understand why folks would gravitate towards the "living god" stuff, I really do, because I know we've all been suppressed heavily by this society/culture of ours.

But, creating false realities where we are gods just to make ourselves feel better/stronger/more powerful is not the answer/solution we need right now.

What we do need, however, is real spiritual knowledge/wisdom, and real empowerment.

The kind that can only be derived from putting in the work/effort i.e. healing oneself through the clearing of emotional trauma, psychological trauma, physical trauma, past life trauma, removing attachments (entities/spirits/thought forms) etc etc.

That is the path that will lead us to real spiritual growth and self realisation/actualisation.

So please, I urge you all to turn a blind eye to the empty "feel good" drivel that is being churned out by the alternative media/New Age movement and start seeking out real information about real spiritual practices/methods/techniques/knowledge/wisdom that can actually help you to realise your true potential.

Sitting around believing you are a god or waiting to become one is simply not going to cut it.
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 17th August 2013 at 13:29.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

as a man thinketh in his heart , so is he ... a codex written when spoken releases energy in the body, making those who thinketh in their hearts feel born again ... hint , a sandskrit, or akashic records, sumerian writing whatever you choose to call it , is one thing that surived six extinctions on earth ... hmmmmmm , energy hidden in words that changes the spirit and body of a person that believes , millions do it everyday in religions speaking worlds they really don't understand , but somehow they feel better after gathering and speaking ancient words and believing, our way of thinking must be pretty important in the grand scheme of things ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th August 2013), soleil (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    as a man thinketh in his heart , so is he ... a codex written when spoken releases energy in the body, making those who thinketh in their hearts feel born again ... hint , a sandskrit, or akashic records, sumerian writing whatever you choose to call it , is one thing that surived six extinctions on earth ... hmmmmmm , energy hidden in words that changes the spirit and body of a person that believes , millions do it everyday in religions speaking worlds they really don't understand , but somehow they feel better after gathering and speaking ancient words and believing, our way of thinking must be pretty important in the grand scheme of things ...
    Sorry, but thinking you are a god will not make it so.

The theory sounds good, sure, but it is just that.... a theory.

And btw, if it did actually work like that, there would be thousands of half-@rsed, wishy-washy, fruity-tooty, new age gods popping up all over the place by now

14. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Ther is a big difference between new age beliefs and ancient Vedic knowledge.
    In one word "humility"
    Newage has this desire to claim ones sovereign powers, to manifest desires, to be someone.
    These are all based on duality comparisons.
    In non-duality the seeming other is One Self-- who is there to be better than?
    What is there to have power over?
    The egoic mind cant get that.
    It took me a long time to have an inkling of what is "That which can not be spoken of."
    People are now catching on much quicker because consciousness is rising.
    One indicator is the number of books being bought on spirituality of some depth---not the New age variety.
    Eckhart Tolle had a New York no1 best seller with "The Power of Now"
    Im not trying to convince or attempt to teach---Im not qualified to do so. I just share what I have found that may be of interest.
    I would not even suggest following the path of Enlightenment, as for me, I found it demands a lot of study and exercise.
    It changes ones life radically.
    Needs, wants, desires, just fade away and one is content with relatively little.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 17th August 2013 at 14:10.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Carmen (18th March 2014), Fred Steeves (17th August 2013), gripreaper (17th August 2013), Kindling (18th August 2013), learninglight (18th August 2013), MariaDine (17th August 2013), markpierre (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013), spiritguide (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), ulli (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013), Wind (17th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Just to add to my previous post....

I understand why folks would gravitate towards the "living god" stuff, I really do, because I know we've all been suppressed heavily by this society/culture of ours.

But, creating false realities where we are gods just to make ourselves feel better/stronger/more powerful is not the answer/solution we need right now.

What we do need, however, is real spiritual knowledge/wisdom, and real empowerment.

The kind that can only be derived from putting in the work/effort i.e. healing oneself through the clearing of emotional trauma, psychological trauma, physical trauma, past life trauma, removing attachments (entities/spirits/thought forms) etc etc.

That is the path that will lead us to real spiritual growth and self realisation/actualisation.

So please, I urge you all to turn a blind eye to the empty "feel good" drivel that is being churned out by the alternative media/New Age movement and start seeking out real information about real spiritual practices/methods/techniques/knowledge/wisdom that can actually help you to realise your true potential.

Sitting around believing you are a god or waiting to become one is simply not going to cut it.

You need to read that which I have written on this thread...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

ENJOY!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Sorry, but thinking you are a god will not make it so.

The theory sounds good, sure, but it is just that.... a theory.

And btw, if it did actually work like that, there would be thousands of half-@rsed, wishy-washy, fruity-tooty, new age gods popping up all over the place by now
    you miss the point, a codex written long ago with energy tied to it, to re-shape future generations in their thinking , small steps to a higher way to live , forget gods they are the stuff of myth and legend ... religion is misdirectioin, they always give away their personal power, never changing their thinking, personal responsibilty rest on the individual , not on some fairy tale ... the translations, sandskrit, whatever pick one, is the true story of you on the inside, it must come out , bit by bit, but only if you THINK IT ... standing at the door and knocking , if you open it , you decide , are you a god ??? the choice is yours ...it all comes back to you , it's your story you write it you believe it, you live it, you think it, the rest is just noise ...look at it from another angle, if you didn't want to offend religious people, and get people THINKING , it's a fine line when it comes to this subject ... starting to think of yourself as greater than you are told is a small step towards something beautiful and linked to the universe by feelings , feelings contain energy , look at closeups in movies of a man and woman embracing and saying few words but the audience is right there feeling energy that makes them cry and they are looking at an illusion ...but movies change people ... it's all in their thinking ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

I AM ! of the Grand Universe. Define " I AM" however you wish. the combined knowledge of the Grand universe is only 3% on this dimension. Why do we disrespect the spirit of the Earth if spirituality in earnest is sought after. Love and respect the ALL and you will see.

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 17th August 2013 at 17:49.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

We are not living god(s) is my opinion also. We are living spirits. And the whole thing around the term "god" is making me a bit jumpy too. We have potential,yes, some of us, in different amounts, but it is up to us to grow to the higher levels, so to say we are ALL gods, for me is a bit of a wishful thinking.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Justintime's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to say it folks, but anyone who believes they are a god is either deluding themselves or is simply misguided.

We are spirits, yes, but gods? .... no.

MASSIVE difference between the two actually, as in one of them exists (us/spirits) and the other is basically just a fiction created by humans who need/crave authority figures that watch over them and dictate to them what they must do/how they must do it.

I realise there are many New Age "gurus" out there claiming that we are all gods, and you're welcome to believe them if you like, but I can assure they are doing nothing more than leading you astray.

I know me saying that isn't going to change your beliefs (they are embedded deeply by now I'm sure), but if I didn't say anything and just let it slide without speaking up then I would be just as bad as the folks who've been feeding you these 'half-truths'.

Anyways, I've said my piece now, as always it's up to you guys to discern for yourselves what is reality and what is fiction.

All the best!!
    What is the difference between a god or God and a spirit in your opinion if they did both exist?
    Last edited by Justintime; 17th August 2013 at 21:01.
    After the First World War there is No Other.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justintime For This Post:

soleil (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Justintime's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep it real.
    The idea that we are gods/god does not have its roots in New Age beliefs, its a belief as old as humans itself, and little snippets of this belief are in every major religion.
    After the First World War there is No Other.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justintime For This Post:

Carmen (18th March 2014), greybeard (18th August 2013), marielle (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013), soleil (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Are we Gods?

My first impression is, “Why label?”

Sometimes, I’m All. And some times, the small steps over the years is a kaleidoscope in discovery.

So I continue to remove what prevents me from the greater. The veil’s got bigger holes and is beginning to fray. (And not just around the edges.)

I use to live the body.

Then, I felt a warm aura around the body. In the sunlight, movement leaves essence trails that are sometimes white, sometimes purple.

And in Nano-Nows, the body is a tiny speck, in a grand ball of light that cradles it. Song and hums, too.

Then, I sneeze and come back to this Now.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th August 2013 at 13:29.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Carmen (18th March 2014), Delight (19th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), spiritguide (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), thunder24 (17th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

God is a shattered Crystal.
    We are the shards, little crystal fragments of the Crystal.
    Some shards lay in the bottom of a murky, muddy dark well.
    We are those shards.
    As we start to remember that we are shards of the One-Whole-Crystal we start pulsing and vibrating, we elevate.
    As we start to reconnect shard to shard we pulse and vibrate with greater and greater collective energy; this elevated, higher vibration causes the mud in the well water to sink; while we rise up to the well-waters-surface.
    When we reach the surface where the light shines so much brighter,
    we come to see that all that was, which we held with such great wonderment was just mud!
    Material-Mud!
    With-on our new higher vibrational level, washed of the mud from our eyes and now seeing for the first time the light,
    we see yet a higher level, yet a brighter light, the light streaming down the well tunnel from the well-heads-opening!
    With this new vision comes even higher vibrational energy, we become light, we come to see that we are not in a dark and murky well of muddy shards any more; in-fact we never were!
    We were merely seeing through the broken shard eyes of our lower muddy material self's.
    We bask in the light again, we are our higher-self again, we are the light, the rays of the One-Whole-Crystal!

Oh it must be late lol. nite all

Love and Light to you all
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2013), Carmen (18th March 2014), chocolate (18th August 2013), learninglight (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013), spiritguide (18th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I think the more oft profound than you'd think William Jefferson Clinton said it best:

"It depends on what your definition of 'is' is"

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Sgt-Bones:
    A new member Dee joined just over two weeks ago, I found your rebuttal of that members post a little too heavy handed, the member has now unsubscribed. The work, as you pointed out, is to remove from the psyche the effects of trauma, but it is much more than that, if you feel it necessary to 'put new members straight' might I suggest you begin with yourself.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th August 2013), WhiteFeather (18th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast