Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michio Kaku Explains the New World Order

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Default Michio Kaku Explains the New World Order

In this Video the famous Scientist Michio Kaku explains his view of the World and maybe we are his terrorists?

I found it to be a realy interesting Video because we can hear it out of "their" mouth how they see things, science is everything for them technology is their opium they live for, there is not much room for any spiritual.

i realy hope some kindergarten personal is watching this planet real good, it wouldnt be the best for the neighbourhood if we as spiritual babys would leave home with a sack full of guns.

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2013), Arcturian108 (2nd June 2016), Atlas (29th May 2016), ceetee9 (19th August 2013), EC1000 (19th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (19th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Magnus (2nd June 2016), Mark (20th August 2013), ROMANWKT (20th August 2013), RUSirius (21st August 2013), spiritguide (19th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Default Re: Michio Kaku Explains the New World Order

I don't know Michio Kaku personally but my impression is that you're under influence of 'alternative agenda' here and getting things wrong .
    Not saying that he's 'right' and you're 'wrong ' but very few people I've noticed are actually comfortable with views that exceed some sort of limited time span where past-present-and future is concerned .

He is hypothetical physicist of course and home in the abstract universe of large numbers . The danger with super views is about missing trees for the forest,
    while the rest of folks, usually ..happen to do the opposite, miss the forest for the trees .

The same paradigm affects most humans on this little planet who seem to be so overwhelmed by their temporary evolution stage called the society, the religion, qualitative / and quantitative/ biological form of themselves and whatever urging problems do we name and need to solve ( I do not deny that's truly the most important thing to do )
    that the greater intelligence and vision residing in them escapes them .

As a result they fear we are nearing soon collapse of the world as we know it . Or, on the positive side, ascension to nearest form of heaven ( called righteousness ) .
    They fear that our immediate views and problems are sort of final .

That we are somewhere at the peak of human evolution curve .

Neither of which is true and correct . What most politicians, religious leaders, societal analysts , mystics and biologists likewise tend to forget and doubt is the fact that the Universe evolves ,
    and within the great scape of the hard core physical universe, intelligent life evolves in its own speed and frantic manner .

Not only we've have been here ( speaking of mankind ) for good few millions of years , there's still lots and lots space and time awaiting us .

If all that future time was filled by toying with ideas and never fulfilling them ,
    if mankind was destined to sit on their butts and playing with their ipads till the End of Universe ,
    and gaining most points and friends on facebook would satisfy their intellectual needs ..

it would mean something incredibly stupid ... something like the Earth inhabited by army of artificially manufactured human teddy bears who are not capable of evolving to adulthood . EVER.

I don't fear this is the case despite seeing all the stupidity around us . Brains working on little power , daily struggle for little acts of normalcy whatever it's called, intelligence or compassion, loving kindness, generosity , good deeds , open minds .

This civilisation did not reach even its adolescence quite yet . Most people are child like , and it's good for them to be aware of being so, Jesus was right there .

Growing up is painful and what takes years in individual lifetime equals millions of years for civilisation.

When most minds of most people inhabiting this planet finally, and naturally open, by what scientists still doubt will happen because even them they doubt they're 'in that process' ,
    and those great human minds will start speeding forwards and come up with practical solutions on daily bases that will lift standard of the society day by day instead relying on patronising systems like little children do , playing games and waiting for miracle to happen ,
    stage 2 , the adolescence of mankind will commence .

It too will contain many troubles and fights for sovereignty , human society will be wiser compared to now .. but nowhere at the end of its lifetime, and barely reaching its maturity threshold.

Too far to go ?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Akasha (21st August 2013), Billy (19th August 2013), Cristian (20th August 2013), EC1000 (19th August 2013), Finefeather (20th August 2013), Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), mab777 (20th August 2013), Mike (14th April 2017), Nickolai (20th August 2013), ROMANWKT (20th August 2013), thalox (22nd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

I have a lot of respect for Michio Kaku, but, with respect to this issue, he, along with most of his mainstream science peers, has it wrong--at least from my perspective. I am not afraid of becoming a "type 1" civilization and unifying the planet. In fact, I'm all for it. What I am not for and concerned with, however, are those who believe, like him, that it requires an "elite" few who are the only ones advanced and intelligent enough to control the world's resources including the rest of us. If he were to say (and mean) something like, we need to grow up and start acting like a "type 1" civilization by relinquishing our "type 0" behaviors and mentality; like war, greed, classes, hatred, self-centeredness, possessiveness, manipulation, lies and deception, and the most insidious lie of all, that we need a one world government with ever expanding laws, regulations, and power to control everything, then I would say "sign me up." But, sadly, that's not what he's saying (or means).

Unfortunately, along with the psychopaths who do actually control everything, there are far too many, otherwise intelligent, human beings who believe they are the anointed ones who must lead and control us in order to save us. And for this burden and sacrifice they make, they only require that they live like kings and we bow down to them. This will not get us to a "type 1" civilization, but instead will render our seriously ill "type 0" civilization capable of exporting its illness to other worlds. I seriously hope there are some benevolent beings out there who will not allow that to happen.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Akasha (21st August 2013), Arcturian108 (2nd June 2016), Chris Gilbert (22nd August 2013), Freed Fox (19th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Maunagarjana (20th August 2013), northstar (19th August 2013), Satori (5th June 2016), Shannon (2nd June 2016), T Smith (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The whole idea of type 0,1,2,3 civilizations is built upon our own mioptic (funny, I know this is a word but I cannot find it in the dictionary) viewpoint. If there are no other forms of energy, if there is no other way to obtain energy than our own sun, then perhaps they are correct. But we know they are wrong because their science is wrong. So the type 1 ,2 or 3 thing is just ignorance extended outward into the cosmos. Remember, they also assume we are the only intelligent life in the universe, afawk. This convo becomes the height of arrogance when it is presented as some sort of truth.

I can tell you that if this society ever suggested harnessing the sun's energy by throwing a blanket over it, I will begin my rampage. This is not how it works, the way they have it explained. And the very fact that they propose it points to the fact it is untrue because they never tell us the truth - ever!

Extraterrestrial societies do not harness their sun, their planet or any other material form for power, I guarantee it.

I've always felt this theory is preposterous. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2013), Akasha (21st August 2013), ceetee9 (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2013), Maunagarjana (20th August 2013), NancyV (21st August 2013), vortexpoint (20th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of Star Trek - The Borg is also a type 3 civilisation...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to haibane For This Post:

johnf (20th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

We are already type one, but they don't want to admit to it cuz they own it...
    Type 2? really it's because the planets natural resource are used up? Where is the PROOF of that?
    I wont even touch the terrorist accusation he made...
    You don't need a new world order to do the right thing out right..
    As for M.K. no more, as far as I am concerned he took the money and ran....
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd June 2016), johnf (20th August 2013), ROMANWKT (20th August 2013), T Smith (21st August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

This is complete and utter hogwash. It is almost hard to believe this isn't some kind of satire piece. I do admire and respect Michio Kaku, that is when he sticks to theoretical physics and doesn't stray to espousing cartoonish geopolitical sentiments.

I find it difficult to believe Michio Kaku truly believes this nonsense, which would mean he knows full well what he's saying and is nothing but a hatchet spokesperson for the NWO. It's disappointing and discredits him. This isn't the first time I've raised eyebrows listening to Kaku espouse utter nonsense in the name of science, notably when dogmatically pushing the agenda underlying global warming propaganda.

To begin with, we are not 100 years from type 1 civilization. (I'm not surprised, however, that evidence to confirm this estimate comes "every time Mr. Kaku picks up a newspaper..." What? Wow. A newspaper? Like in, Pravda? That's where you are gauging these calculations by?

I have to believe Mr. Kaku knows full well our species already has the technology to harness the energy of the planet, in which case a free humanity would already be a type 1 civilization. The so-called terrorists who fear this progress (you can't think of more accurate words?) are not impeding the transition; a global cartel of elite power brokers are suppressing the technology to keep their subjects of masses enslaved and in bondage...or, in your language, in type 0 civilization. These are the facts. And these are the same power brokers supposedly tasked to usher us into the golden age within the next 100 years? Wow.

In any case, Mr. Kaku is either utterly misinformed or a not-so-convincing mouth piece for NWO propaganda. Allow me to set the record straight. I am not a terrorist, Mr. Kaku, because I oppose the New World Order. Moreover, I do not fear the NWO, I oppose a global authoritarian regime. How do you equate the opposition to slavery, eugenics, genocide, to global totalitarian fascism, and to "a boot on the face of humanity forever" to being intolerant of many cultures??? What? My head is spinning trying to connect those dots.

The fact is, I not only do not fear transitioning to a type 1 civilization, I yearn for it. Call me a dreamer, I just believe we can get there without enslaving the masses.
    Last edited by T Smith; 20th August 2013 at 04:38.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Akasha (21st August 2013), Arcturian108 (2nd June 2016), ceetee9 (20th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2013), Maunagarjana (20th August 2013), NancyV (21st August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (20th August 2013), Prodigal Son (20th August 2013), ROMANWKT (20th August 2013), shadowstalker (20th August 2013), Shannon (2nd June 2016), thalox (22nd August 2013), toothpick (21st August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

isn't 3 type of Civilization is invented by Kardashev what people call it Kardashev Scale?

i never have problem with NWO but one problem about it is the people...if people take back their power and it will turn into utopia or towards utopia but if people let these controllers control the world then it will turn into a society that work for them.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I think he knows what he's talking about. That he makes some great points. That he is speaking to something very real and in progress. That he is indeed speaking to a valid, albeit limited, way of progressing as a society into the next phase of our existence.

I also think that a lot of people are looking forward to some sort of major disaster just so this scenario doesn't take place.

So there is a bit of cognitive dissonance going on in regards to this topic within the Alternative community.

On one hand, they want the perks of being an evolved civilization, the technology, the communication, and yet, on the other hand, they want to remain insulated from the Other and protection from difference.

Can't have it both ways if one wants to reside in a galactic civilization.

If we can't handle difference here on Terra, how in the multiverse are we going to handle difference in the Cosmos?

In regards to the spiritual question, the OP makes a good point.

Type 1-3 civilizations are consumption-based civilizations on the model of Terran society and our sci-fi supports this vision. It is also based upon the pyramidal model of development, which is also the Archonic structure of command and control, a sub-strata of alien/non-organic intrusion that permeates many civilizations through this galaxy and beyond. It is a level of consciousness that forces societal structures into lower-chakra based material consumptive and psychologically dichotomized modalities of being and that suppresses all natural urges toward higher spiritual manifestation.

But not all civilizations out there are like that. Many take the other route of development, the non-consumptive, non materially-based model of harmonic resonance to planetary, galactic and universal energetic oscillation. These civilizations do not follow the model of Type 1-3 development, they don't need planet-sized ships, they employ other methods of travel and communication and live in harmony not only with their worlds and stars, but with the Cosmos itself.

This is the form of planetary evolution that the Controllers do not want us to take. For obvious reasons, for if everyone is empowered individually, of what use is a global Elite to call the shots, make the deals and reap the rewards of extra-terrestrial adventurism? Imagine Terran Exceptionalism, exported to the stars.

A nightmarish scenario. Makes the Borg look like Kindergarten bullies by comparison.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Akasha (21st August 2013), Calz (20th August 2013), Freed Fox (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2013), Maunagarjana (20th August 2013), Miller (20th August 2013), Nickolai (20th August 2013), RUSirius (21st August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

He assumes that we have to use everything up as we go through these various stages.
    I suspect that the people backing him know better, they just want the conflict to keep the rest of us in our place.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Flash (20th August 2013), Mark (20th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think that's bad, check out Kaku's views on techological singularity. Apparently he is all for merging with the machine. He fears that unless we merge with the global A.I, it may kill everything in its way. Hmm...where have I heard that before... Skynet?

Kaku has become part of the transhumanistic utopia.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Eram (20th August 2013), genevieve (20th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I don't know Michio Kaku personally but my impression is that you're under influence of 'alternative agenda' here and getting things wrong .
    Not saying that he's 'right' and you're 'wrong ' but very few people I've noticed are actually comfortable with views that exceed some sort of limited time span where past-present-and future is concerned .

He is hypothetical physicist of course and home in the abstract universe of large numbers . The danger with super views is about missing trees for the forest,
    while the rest of folks, usually ..happen to do the opposite, miss the forest for the trees .

The same paradigm affects most humans on this little planet who seem to be so overwhelmed by their temporary evolution stage called the society, the religion, qualitative / and quantitative/ biological form of themselves and whatever urging problems do we name and need to solve ( I do not deny that's truly the most important thing to do )
    that the greater intelligence and vision residing in them escapes them .

As a result they fear we are nearing soon collapse of the world as we know it . Or, on the positive side, ascension to nearest form of heaven ( called righteousness ) .
    They fear that our immediate views and problems are sort of final .

That we are somewhere at the peak of human evolution curve .

Neither of which is true and correct . What most politicians, religious leaders, societal analysts , mystics and biologists likewise tend to forget and doubt is the fact that the Universe evolves ,
    and within the great scape of the hard core physical universe, intelligent life evolves in its own speed and frantic manner .

Not only we've have been here ( speaking of mankind ) for good few millions of years , there's still lots and lots space and time awaiting us .

If all that future time was filled by toying with ideas and never fulfilling them ,
    if mankind was destined to sit on their butts and playing with their ipads till the End of Universe ,
    and gaining most points and friends on facebook would satisfy their intellectual needs ..

it would mean something incredibly stupid ... something like the Earth inhabited by army of artificially manufactured human teddy bears who are not capable of evolving to adulthood . EVER.

I don't fear this is the case despite seeing all the stupidity around us . Brains working on little power , daily struggle for little acts of normalcy whatever it's called, intelligence or compassion, loving kindness, generosity , good deeds , open minds .

This civilisation did not reach even its adolescence quite yet . Most people are child like , and it's good for them to be aware of being so, Jesus was right there .

Growing up is painful and what takes years in individual lifetime equals millions of years for civilisation.

When most minds of most people inhabiting this planet finally, and naturally open, by what scientists still doubt will happen because even them they doubt they're 'in that process' ,
    and those great human minds will start speeding forwards and come up with practical solutions on daily bases that will lift standard of the society day by day instead relying on patronising systems like little children do , playing games and waiting for miracle to happen ,
    stage 2 , the adolescence of mankind will commence .

It too will contain many troubles and fights for sovereignty , human society will be wiser compared to now .. but nowhere at the end of its lifetime, and barely reaching its maturity threshold.

Too far to go ?
    Agape...Exceptional post...thank you

And once again the truth comes knocking at our door...but who will dare to open it?

Love...Ray

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Michio Kaku scared me many times...

Last edited by apokalypse; 20th August 2013 at 10:36.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This is complete and utter hogwash. It is almost hard to believe this isn't some kind of satire piece. I do admire and respect Michio Kaku, that is when he sticks to theoretical physics and doesn't stray to espousing cartoonish geopolitical sentiments.

I find it difficult to believe Michio Kaku truly believes this nonsense, which would mean he knows full well what he's saying and is nothing but a hatchet spokesperson for the NWO. It's disappointing and discredits him. This isn't the first time I've raised eyebrows listening to Kaku espouse utter nonsense in the name of science, notably when dogmatically pushing the agenda underlying global warming propaganda.

To begin with, we are not 100 years from type 1 civilization. (I'm not surprised, however, that evidence to confirm this estimate comes "every time Mr. Kaku picks up a newspaper..." What? Wow. A newspaper? Like in, Pravda? That's where you are gauging these calculations by?

I have to believe Mr. Kaku knows full well our species already has the technology to harness the energy of the planet, in which case a free humanity would already be a type 1 civilization. The so-called terrorists who fear this progress (you can't think of more accurate words?) are not impeding the transition; a global cartel of elite power brokers are suppressing the technology to keep their subjects of masses enslaved and in bondage...or, in your language, in type 0 civilization. These are the facts. And these are the same power brokers supposedly tasked to usher us into the golden age within the next 100 years? Wow.

In any case, Mr. Kaku is either utterly misinformed or a not-so-convincing mouth piece for NWO propaganda. Allow me to set the record straight. I am not a terrorist, Mr. Kaku, because I oppose the New World Order. Moreover, I do not fear the NWO, I oppose a global authoritarian regime. How do you equate the opposition to slavery, eugenics, genocide, to global totalitarian fascism, and to "a boot on the face of humanity forever" to being intolerant of many cultures??? What? My head is spinning trying to connect those dots.

The fact is, I not only do not fear transitioning to a type 1 civilization, I yearn for it. Call me a dreamer, I just believe we can get there without enslaving the masses.
    Very well stated T Smith. I couldn't agree more with you. Thank you!
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

T Smith (20th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The whole idea of type 0,1,2,3 civilizations is built upon our own mioptic (funny, I know this is a word but I cannot find it in the dictionary) viewpoint. If there are no other forms of energy, if there is no other way to obtain energy than our own sun, then perhaps they are correct. But we know they are wrong because their science is wrong. So the type 1 ,2 or 3 thing is just ignorance extended outward into the cosmos. Remember, they also assume we are the only intelligent life in the universe, afawk. This convo becomes the height of arrogance when it is presented as some sort of truth.

I can tell you that if this society ever suggested harnessing the sun's energy by throwing a blanket over it, I will begin my rampage. This is not how it works, the way they have it explained. And the very fact that they propose it points to the fact it is untrue because they never tell us the truth - ever!

Extraterrestrial societies do not harness their sun, their planet or any other material form for power, I guarantee it.

I've always felt this theory is preposterous. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Myopic ..Ernie ... I think the word is myopic . Shortsighted . We do already , harness energy from our Sun .. and it's the cheapest and most free form of energy available to us and the Sun won't miss it .

( Do you refer to the newspaper ? Nooooo )

A panel of scientists , physicists included , proposed more than 20 years ago that few kilometres long series of solar panels placed in the equatorial zone , such as in Sahara desert would be able to provide energy feed for entire planet , through out the year . They calculated the options . It would be costly investment at start but it would be environmentally safe and clean source of energy for very long time .

Of course, the other lobbyists , oil companies and energy corporations won't support such investment because they're extremely greedy , and perhaps it's true that they want to see us suffocate and they'll laugh their fat bellies off on one of their yachts in the middle of Pacific .

There are many other ways how to harness energy from Space and Stars that are safe . Certainly safer than nuclear energy , nuclear fusion and what some have claimed we are able to do already , free energy zero point scientists .
    While the last has been shown off in sci-fi movies , magic shows and well, claimed by several new age science whistleblowers who certainly all posses the proof and recipe for how to alter the time-space field by capturing the 'goldie' , the God Particle that is but one in whole Universe ..but we are on the hunt for it
    ( sorry that's tiny little in-side joke ) ,

human technologies in their current state of evolution are still extremely unsafe when it comes to dealing with large quanta of power .
    So far, not even the tiniest of electric circuits works without leaking electro -magnetic emissions around. Now if we dream of controlling big amounts of energy, the isolation of those power stations no matter what they run on would have to be equally big and perfect ,
    otherwise we are applying for big planetary trouble .

I agree that mankind should focus on evolving each other, the caring and loving aspect of human nature first .. and all else , like the Kingdom of God .. will follow .
    My idea is that we should keep safe first of all and make use of what is free and available to us, power of Sun, wind, tides, water and so on,
    without exploiting our environment so that it becomes almost impossible to live here .

Michio Kaku speaks of millions, perhaps billions of years of evolution . I think he is one of the few who are allowed to say some farsighted and impractical ideas openly and his practical and mostly narrow minded fellow scientists tolerate his ''craziness'' .
    Most others get busted when they open such far fetched topics because not only they're not appealing to ears of money makers , they also make students lift their heads from the tables , think of the stars and dream ..

Last edited by Agape; 20th August 2013 at 20:11.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (20th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    I think he knows what he's talking about. That he makes some great points. That he is speaking to something very real and in progress. That he is indeed speaking to a valid, albeit limited, way of progressing as a society into the next phase of our existence.

I also think that a lot of people are looking forward to some sort of major disaster just so this scenario doesn't take place.

So there is a bit of cognitive dissonance going on in regards to this topic within the Alternative community.

On one hand, they want the perks of being an evolved civilization, the technology, the communication, and yet, on the other hand, they want to remain insulated from the Other and protection from difference.

Can't have it both ways if one wants to reside in a galactic civilization.

If we can't handle difference here on Terra, how in the multiverse are we going to handle difference in the Cosmos?

In regards to the spiritual question, the OP makes a good point.

Type 1-3 civilizations are consumption-based civilizations on the model of Terran society and our sci-fi supports this vision. It is also based upon the pyramidal model of development, which is also the Archonic structure of command and control, a sub-strata of alien/non-organic intrusion that permeates many civilizations through this galaxy and beyond. It is a level of consciousness that forces societal structures into lower-chakra based material consumptive and psychologically dichotomized modalities of being and that suppresses all natural urges toward higher spiritual manifestation.

But not all civilizations out there are like that. Many take the other route of development, the non-consumptive, non materially-based model of harmonic resonance to planetary, galactic and universal energetic oscillation. These civilizations do not follow the model of Type 1-3 development, they don't need planet-sized ships, they employ other methods of travel and communication and live in harmony not only with their worlds and stars, but with the Cosmos itself.

This is the form of planetary evolution that the Controllers do not want us to take. For obvious reasons, for if everyone is empowered individually, of what use is a global Elite to call the shots, make the deals and reap the rewards of extra-terrestrial adventurism? Imagine Terran Exceptionalism, exported to the stars.

A nightmarish scenario. Makes the Borg look like Kindergarten bullies by comparison.
    As far as I can tell, his is a Hobbesian worldview, i.e., MK would prescribe the proverbial Leviathan to usher us into a type 1 civilization. (His time table is a hundred years or so, presumably given firm oversight and guidance of NWO authoritarianism). This is essentially the moral justification the progenitors and architects of the NWO employ while spinning their webs to erect a global fascist state. Their stated designs are always packaged in glitter and bows and then presented to the unwitting masses in the name of progress. And though I strongly disagree with the means, I do share a common ground with the ends, so I respect the opposing viewpoint intellectually. Who doesn't believe in progress? There are some who truly believe, as Kaku does, that the only way to manage the planet's limited resources and to carry humanity forward to the next level (e.g, type 1, type 2, etc.) is by way of a New World Order. This sentiment can be found in The Report From Iron Mountain, the Club of Rome conclusions, etc., etc. So I do recognize the points he is making.

I draw a line, however, when he and others who adopt the Hobbesian mindset imply that those who do not share the same philosophy are xenophobe terrorists who oppose progress. Surely it must occur to him (or it should anyway) that perhaps the question of human evolution and progress, and yes, transition to a type 1 civilization and beyond isn't so two-dimensional an affair.

It's actually a good debate to have. But it's a debate we should frame honestly. The question should be whether we as a species can evolve and unite together as a free people or whether the higher civilization requires social engineering, management of human resources, and subservience to force.
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st August 2013 at 04:24.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ceetee9 (22nd August 2013), Flash (21st August 2013), Mark (21st August 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote T Smith: It's actually a good debate to have. But it's a debate we should frame honestly. The question should be whether we as a species can evolve and unite together as a free people or whether the higher civilization requires social engineering, management of human resources, and subservience to force.
    The answer is very, extremely clear. Where there is force, there is not freedom. Where there is no freedom, there is no responsibilities, there is no comprehension, there is no evolution.

Type 1 civilisation has to do with evolution of the human specie, in all its aspects, starting with the spiritual sidesto guide the material/technical sides.

Otherwise, forget space and all, most races out there would not admit us, and the one who would, in the present state we are in, well, we do not want to be with them, they are the ones using force. The PTB are extremely misled, they will suffer a great deal with those.

To reach type 1, we have to go through not only technical, but spiritual development as well. This planet will never reach type 1 otherwise.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (21st August 2013), ceetee9 (22nd August 2013), Mark (21st August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2013), T Smith (21st August 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I draw a line, however, when he and others who adopt the Hobbesian mindset imply that those who do not share the same philosophy are xenophobe terrorists who oppose progress. Surely it must occur to him (or it should anyway) that perhaps the question of human evolution and progress, and yes, transition to a type 1 civilization and beyond isn't so two-dimensional an affair.

It's actually a good debate to have. But it's a debate we should frame honestly. The question should be whether we as a species can evolve and unite together as a free people or whether the higher civilization requires social engineering, management of human resources, and subservience to force.
    Hi T,

thank you for your engagement. You are correct, it should occur to him and others. By definition, the elite do not engage in debate with their perceived subjects. That is a tactic for the subordinates, working under the illusion of democracy and popular empowerment. Their perceptions, despite their attendance to the newest science made public and that they already have access to, seems to discount the evidence of their own senses, as their structures of power-by-force continue to crumble around their ears, even as they continue along this anti-human course.

The conclusions that this gentleman frames so intellectually as if they were foregone are the end-product of hundreds and thousands of years of multidimensional planning by Powers and Principalities at this and higher levels and by design of still higher levels and Source itself, ultimately. He is putting forth the framework as codified by the relentless passage of time and the bench-marked progression of this tiered matrix of command and control. He is but a mouthpiece and is not the originator nor even one of meaningful status within the greater hierarchy of the damned.

It is my impression at this juncture that it has all progressed to the point of coalescence, as events crest, bringing us to a culminative point. It is also my understanding, as a scientist with similar training as he and many others, that the most conservative estimations are those that are released publicly, which he has done with these series of statements regarding issues of the highest import. If they say a 100 years, they mean 50 or less. And with the exponential explosion of knowledge and technology, the known potentialities of the Breakaway civilization, his statements are designed to further satiate the suborn petite-elite of the hoi polloi, the armchair purveyors of the mainstream, those considered the forefront of popular scientific and cultural knowledge.

In preparation for, as others have said, the manifestation of the Transhumanist agenda, the potential re-terraforming of Terra for alien interests, the drastic reduction of the human population and the re-introduction of the true Others, that have really been here with us all along. A most telling point in his first video was when he stated that scientists don't think in terms of "little green men", but then proceeds to explain Type 1-3 development, as if some of those extraterrestrial civilizations might not include populations of diminutive size and emerald coloration. At first glance, seemingly a simple misdirection, but instead, indicative of a carefully thought-out strategy designed to filter out alternative viewpoints, while at the same time, validating them and re-framing them in the context of controller blueprints of how this future is to be perceived collectively.

Social engineering, management of human resources and subservience to force are the primary modalities through which pyramidal control matrices have been imposed upon natural human thought and behavior. It has been done this way since Mesopotamia, Egypt, Atlantis.

The difference now, is of course the level of awakening and the sheer mass of people and the interconnecting force of the internet, which facilitates the quantum interconnection of the multitude of awakened and awakening souls.

Because that is so, the debate you frame is really a measured discussion between souls in regards to the means, the hows, whens and wherefores of free will choice in this matter, amongst those who will make those choices and commit to the collective actions that will lead to the cascade of consciousness necessary in order to attain the proportional representation of Awakened souls. This is well in progress and strengthening daily, to their utter chagrin, I'm sure.

This scientist and those of his ilk can only enter this conversation belatedly, at the point in which they finally recognize that there are other, higher forces at play here. Forces that oppose their agenda as powerfully as their sway over Terra has been for so long.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

araucaria (21st August 2013), ceetee9 (22nd August 2013), Fred Steeves (21st August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2013), RUSirius (21st August 2013), T Smith (21st August 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As far as I can tell, his is a Hobbesian worldview, i.e., MK would prescribe the proverbial Leviathan to usher us into a type 1 civilization. (His time table is a hundred years or so, presumably given firm oversight and guidance of NWO authoritarianism). This is essentially the moral justification the progenitors and architects of the NWO employ while spinning their webs to erect a global fascist state. Their stated designs are always packaged in glitter and bows and then presented to the unwitting masses in the name of progress. And though I strongly disagree with the means, I do share a common ground with the ends, so I respect the opposing viewpoint intellectually. Who doesn't believe in progress? There are some who truly believe, as Kaku does, that the only way to manage the planet's limited resources and to carry humanity forward to the next level (e.g, type 1, type 2, etc.) is by way of a New World Order. This sentiment can be found in The Report From Iron Mountain, the Club of Rome conclusions, etc., etc. So I do recognize the points he is making.

While I don't know anything about Thomas Hobbes or his Leviathan book/philosophy, it seems to me that history has proven time and again that rule by force never works. There are always others with bigger egos and more grandiose ideas who will topple the regime and usher in a "new and improved" way to control the herd. But eventually the sheep get tired of being slaves and would rather die than live any longer under the ever increasing oppression and tyranny so they rise up and destroy their controllers. Therefore, IMO I believe it is time to think "outside-the-box" and find another way to unite the planet so that all may finally live in peace, harmony and prosperity.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Atlas (29th May 2016), DeDukshyn (14th April 2017), T Smith (27th August 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Michio Kaku - Top Secret Military War Plans

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Inversion (29th May 2016), muxfolder (30th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast