+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michio Kaku Explains the New World Order

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Re: Michio Kaku Explains the New World Order

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The whole idea of type 0,1,2,3 civilizations is built upon our own mioptic (funny, I know this is a word but I cannot find it in the dictionary) viewpoint. If there are no other forms of energy, if there is no other way to obtain energy than our own sun, then perhaps they are correct. But we know they are wrong because their science is wrong. So the type 1 ,2 or 3 thing is just ignorance extended outward into the cosmos. Remember, they also assume we are the only intelligent life in the universe, afawk. This convo becomes the height of arrogance when it is presented as some sort of truth.

I can tell you that if this society ever suggested harnessing the sun's energy by throwing a blanket over it, I will begin my rampage. This is not how it works, the way they have it explained. And the very fact that they propose it points to the fact it is untrue because they never tell us the truth - ever!

Extraterrestrial societies do not harness their sun, their planet or any other material form for power, I guarantee it.

I've always felt this theory is preposterous. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
    i read all the coments, but i agree with you mainly on the basis of intuition rather than logic, i never believe any scientist until i feel how it feels within. much love to all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), marique3652 (30th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

i really dont think a one world government is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. its the only way you can corral outlaws like billionaires who have enough money to run from laws that dont favor them. its also the only way to take all the money wasted on arms and use it for social benefit. it may come subversively but i think ultimately its the system that we will use in the future. something thats implemented with nefarious intentions could be the tool that sets us free. i think thats how lsd blew up wasnt it? the cia used experimented and manufactured a ton of it for brainwashing purposes but it did the total opposite and shook up the psyche of america

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11one For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Atlas (2nd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Michio Kaku - Top Secret Military War Plans
    interesting video, look at his face when he talks about the money beeing used to finance a space program, he knows alot about whats up there im sure.

but lets not forget that the old roman rulers are still the rulers of today, lets not fall for the same trap.

"order out of chaos"
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Atlas (2nd June 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Michio Kaku: "America has a secret weapon"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2