+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario; recent interview on blogtalk radio.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,434 times in 5,646 posts

Default Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario; recent interview on blogtalk radio.

A friend posted this link another place and wanted to share it here. Sasquatch Ontario possibly the most compelling Sasquatch case...show starts about six minutes in..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoot...quatch-ontario

This is Mikes statement below:
    With many years spent photographing wildlife as a serious hobby, it was only natural that my path has led me to where I am today.

I've been pursuing sasquatch for 5 years since an incident back in October 2008.

Those that say how can you know it's a sasquatch just by a vocalization? When you hear a sasquatch speak at close range, it will change your life!

To date we've been documenting a location in Ontario, Canada for a year that is consistently producing results.

Our insight grows with each visit as we continue to build trust and move towards contact with this family of sasquatch living on the property.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

frances (21st August 2013), kemo (21st August 2013), Latti (21st August 2013), markpierre (21st August 2013), Star Tsar (21st August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Default Re: Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario; recent interview on blogtalk radio.

Many people are talking about this guy is it for REAL im not sure but he does seem sincere i made contact with him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

frances (21st August 2013), markpierre (21st August 2013), mojo (21st August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario; recent interview on blogtalk radio.

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Many people are talking about this guy is it for REAL im not sure but he does seem sincere i made contact with him.
    People can decide for themselves. Mikes tube page: https://youtube.com/channel/UCCDa_fzzLLz5qePU97w_8Og

It's brilliant research. If it's a fraud, it's a brilliant one. I'd like to know him regardless.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

frances (21st August 2013), mojo (21st August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,434 times in 5,646 posts

The interview was excellent only wish they asked if there was a UFO connection. Did anyone notice how Mike said strange happenings around them and at times make you question your sanity? His channel is about the research and no ads..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

frances (21st August 2013), Star Tsar (21st August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread