+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

While looking for questionable UFO and alien myths one will come across this autor without fail.
    This is a book review i did on amazon in ca. 2006:

The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive

May you live in interesting times - the old chinese curse is certainly true for all of us today. Many observations Mrs. Knight makes are somewhat true BUT -and this is the crux of the matter- as good as ALL deductions she makes from those observations are not just DEAD wrong, they indicate a psychological and medical condition I am not allowed to put in writing because Amazon staff would consider it name-calling.

What would you call me if I tried to convice you that our motor-vehicles are alien controlled by means of advanced implants in the steering mechanism? Crazy? I guess I could make a case of it from observing the irrate behavior of todays traffic and the many accidents.
    However, if I make a case that aliens control every aspect of our life by means of time travel and are out to eat me (and you) or drink our blood or suck your fear energy like we would suck an energy drink - I'll have to ask: is that mental condition even covered by medicare? Mrs. Knight's husband, a university-level physicist, has never heard of Occam's razor (Occam's razor states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible) or forgotten to apply it to his wifes mental proceedings.
    I am not kidding you, all this is from her books: She proposes that 4th dimensional aliens have controlled us by means of time travel since ages. They are 100.000 years technically ahead of us and have started the big wars and killed numerous politicians and other high ranking personel not doing their bidding. They have taken an average of 10% of dead soldiers from the battelfields, revived or cloned them and these serve now as slaves in huge underground facilities. They also abduct people on a regular basis.

It seems there is a growing number of people who have forgotten how to use their higher brain functions. A frightening lot fall for this crap and discuss it in earnest at their signs-of-the-times website forum.
    As with all people who suffer from similar medical conditions (watch the good movie "a beautiful mind" for more info on that subject) proof to the opposite is simply ignored and if presented in a way so it can not be ignored will be deleted from perception (and as in my case also physically from their discussion board).

But don't take my word for it - check it for yourself before you waste money on the books. Sign on to their board and e.g. ask: "Why would these aliens with time travel capability be able to kill the Kennedys but not the author who ostensibly gives all their dark secrets away, has a stable address, no secret service bodyguards and is probably even listed in the phone directory?"
    If her scanario where true the books would simply not exist.

If you read her books you'll find numerous examples of deeply flawed logic - although it is logic she is always calling to the rescue (btw: no need to read more than 1 or 2 books - all are highly repetitious in content).
    In closing I cite one more example. There has been discovery of a substance named ORMUS in 1989 by one David Hudson. Mrs. Knight claims this substance is used to facilitate mind control over those who take it by means of flashing lights (strobes) mounted e.g. on police cars and ambulances. This substance is told to be highly dangerous (likened to arsenic) and the guy who found it is part of a government coverup and alien mind control etc. Now this is all good and fine EXCEPT it is proven fact (and this is not denied by her) that Hudson has been driven to bancrupcy by the government in trying to exploit his patents on ORMUS, suffered a heart attack and is not lecturing any more since then. At the same time ORMUS exists in abundance and could be harvested very cheaply. A 100.000 years advanced race should not have problems selling it like vitamin C to us. But only a very few even know about this substance and take it. And as the HAARP project (she says) will ALSO facilitate total mind control over us isnt that a bit of an overkill? And what makes this argument really bad is that according to Mrs. Knight in order to taste good to the bad guys you have to submit WILLINGLY to being lunch (free will and such). Wouldnt that mean mindcontrol spoils their food supplies? Not to mention that eating their revived 100.000 slave ex-soldiers should somewhat be easier to facilitate - or why not fly some of us off to a distant planet and open a human cattle ranch there?

If you start digging into the discrepancies and horrendous and hideous contradictions in her books you dont have to be a physicist to see the bull. But it sells well. So living nicely in the french countryside with few job opening suited for an old american housewife isnt easy I guess. Under these circumstances it certainly has its advantages if you can be an author. She should have sold it as science fiction though.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

You know she uses a spirit board or 'ouija' to get her information. To my mind only lower astral entities can communicate this way. Quite frankly, they are taking the p**s.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kriya For This Post:

Jeffrey (26th March 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

IMO She's nuts basically.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Reality Roll Call

Former members that wish to remain anonymous, also claim they were scammed out of large sums of money when the Jadczyk’s suddenly uprooted the Perseus Foundation from New Port Richey, Florida and moved it to France leaving many a bewildered cult member feeling emotionally raped by their experience and financially taken advantage of.

The Jadczyk’s raised well over $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 from a bogus raffle to sell their home (AKA the Perseus Foundation) via PayPal then split with the money, leaving an unverified winner unknown to members but close to Laura. According to 2003 documents the home is still up for sale and a former devoted member lives there as caretaker showing the property. Laura is in legal trouble with fraud and embezzlement if she returns to the USA. Many members would sue her if they could get her back here.

As one member told me they began to wake up as soon as prediction dates that came from the Cassiopaean channelings came and went, and began to speculate that Laura was making things up via her channeling board just to keep the paranoia going and the money flowing. Laura was noticeably unable to follow her own set of lies and began to trap herself in them by getting dates confused and changing previous information.
    Quote Laura Knight Jadczyk - Grand Master Channel of the Cassiopaean Apocalypse

By Colleen Johnston © 2004

Authors note: I am an ex-cult member as well as one of the lead channels for a cult in which I was involved for about eight years. I was not the leader but was in what was called ‘The Triad’ (which was the group leader, another lead channel, and myself) within a similar group and feel fully qualified to speak out about the Cassiopaeans an the channelings of Laura Knight Jadczyk. I left the Council group in 1995 and have continuously researched similar groups. I can attest to the similarities and the betrayal by these group leaders, including the money scams the ‘Cassiopaeans’ and Laura Jadczyk perpetuates. It is similar to the group I was apart of because the ideologies are so similar. Even the catch phrase of ‘Knowledge Protects’ is similar to ‘Knowledge is Power’ that the guru I was involved with used. Because of my extensive knowledge into the trappings one gets into in such groups I see very similar’ revelations’ from the Council verses the Cassiopaeans. If I receive a response from the Jadczyk’s or other irate cult members I will also post them here. It’s time to expose these group leaders for exactly what they are – unscrupulous frauds with potential life threatening psychosis. This particular group is far from being a love and light - airy fairy type of ideology - they pose a real threat to people who are searching for something to explain odd events.~Colleen
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/laura...pose2004.shtml

When I found out she used a ouiji board it sent up a red flag for me. She may be channeling information, but I wouldn't trust it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micjer For This Post:

MorningLightMountain (20th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting comparison here between Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age115499/pg47

I suppose none of us know what's really true or false regarding these individuals but I don't feel attracted to either of them.
    Peter

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justpeter For This Post:

mrmalco (20th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm confused, you think Laura Knight is a Whacko (which I agree with btw, a complete loony toon) yet you started a post for this site " A well founded view on the alien issue" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-alien-issue and said Quote "I would consider then entire content of this website worth reading, but the part about aliens is a must read IMO."

That Lists the Cassiopaean Transcripts (Laura Knight's work) as a "valuable piece of the puzzle" and use it as reference material on page 12 and again on page 16 and again on 18 (stopped counting at this point) ex:
    * The Cassiopaean Transcripts explains the amber tinting as bleed-through from “fourth
    density” (higher-dimensional realm). I have observed this and alteration in lighting
    contrast during the onset of an abduction.*

The link also mentions the alien agenda:
    Quote:
    "Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources. Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program"

So help me out here since it appears we both agree JZ knight is a complete whacko why would you post another thread that use's JZ's material/channeling throughout its pages?

Mayhap you posted the other thread as another example of JZs whacky ideas?

Anyway I am reading the entire PDF version that can be found here: http://montalk.net/Discerning_Alien_Disinfo_v3.1.pdf
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    I'm confused, you think Laura Knight is a Whacko (which I agree with btw, a complete loony toon) yet you started a post for this site " A well founded view on the alien issue" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-alien-issue and said Quote "I would consider then entire content of this website worth reading, but the part about aliens is a must read IMO."
    you are right, I have not specified which are the parts where I do not agree with him (I wrote 90%). you just found one, the other is the voyager material. I have however mentioned this in a post a little later in the same thread. this is very worthy material, even with the 2 perceived glitches IMO.

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justpeter (here)
    Very interesting comparison here between Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age115499/pg47

I suppose none of us know what's really true or false regarding these individuals but I don't feel attracted to either of them.
    thanx for that pointer, very good consolidated infos there, didnt know that page before.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    Anyway I am reading the entire PDF version that can be found here: http://montalk.net/Discerning_Alien_Disinfo_v3.1.pdf
    Thanks for this, looks like a good read.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

The interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk was on Youtube/jagbodhi for a couple of hours and then removed .... nobody reported it as present ... and nobody reported it as removed ... interesting
    (I agree that most of the interview was not so interesting anyway, only a couple of things triggered me to lookup other material)
    Last edited by Operator; 18th April 2010 at 13:25. Reason: typos

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

She is a channeler, that says enough for me.

There's no one as dangerous as an untrained psychic/channel/seer.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I read the transcripts of her channeling experiment. I must admit that some of the information really clicked with me but her involvement always bothered me. She always seemed to come from a selfserving viewpoint in any discussion of the materials. I don't trust anything about her and normally am not even tempted to read channelled information, this was the one exception. I checked out her forum and got the same impression, it was all about her and if you dared disagree with anything she presented you were asked to leave.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

With an open mind I tried to watch her interview with Kerry today on PC but could only get 16 min into it, and that was hard enough. What the heck does Kerry see in her that she drools all over her like that? What a boring 16 minutes that was, and the energy from her was horrible. I could not listen to her speak if I had to, and I sure wouldn't trust her. Bad juju - and I rarely criticize like this, but she gave me the creeps. And Kerry baffles me as well...???
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

17. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    I read the transcripts of her channeling experiment. I must admit that some of the information really clicked with me but her involvement always bothered me. She always seemed to come from a selfserving viewpoint in any discussion of the materials. I don't trust anything about her and normally am not even tempted to read channelled information, this was the one exception. I checked out her forum and got the same impression, it was all about her and if you dared disagree with anything she presented you were asked to leave.
    I understand fully, I was so interested initially that I bought 5 of her books right off her website. big mistake, one would have been plenty.
    I then spend a few days among her fans on her discussion board - that experience topped everything I have seen here with regards to crazy I-believe-it-all-if-you-say-so attitude from the guru's mouth. Of course I was quickly banned :-)
    I consider that a badge of honor ...

18. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    She is a channeler, that says enough for me.
    There's no one as dangerous as an untrained psychic/channel/seer.
    I wouldnt say that. anyway, who's to TRAIN a channeler? I am still very delighted by the SETH material, and I enjoyed the law of one, and even michaels messages.
    you have to take it all with discernment. In this sequence I found the info reliable, seth top, michael bottom.
    but of course there is a truckload of rubbish out there where discernment would filter 90% of the info - and then thats really useless. there is probably also guided disinfo by means of remote mind control.

its so amazing, any jack & joe, who couldnt tell mars from pluto is hearing a voice in his/her head and automatically considers it to be communicating the galactic federation if not the highest truth.
    this is so much kindergarden.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    this is so much kindergarden.
    Hi sam, indeed its difficult to keep an open mind when highly questionable materials are being imposed fact, and not just that, but in these same materials the authors always offer their own brand of "discerning disinfo". Frankly, anything that's so convoluted and self righteous as that should be considered disinfo. I see a growing trend in ufology, first it was the exopolitics movement, then it was free energy, what not, and now its "channeled" information. People need to get back to the original sources, Hynek, Vallee, and other serious research, where "theories" are proposed, as opposed to: "this is the absolute truth, and everything else you've heard is disinfo".

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    While looking for questionable UFO and alien myths one will come across this autor without fail.
    This is a book review i did on amazon in ca. 2006:

The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive

May you live in interesting times - the old chinese curse is certainly true for all of us today. Many observations Mrs. Knight makes are somewhat true BUT -and this is the crux of the matter- as good as ALL deductions she makes from those observations are not just DEAD wrong, they indicate a psychological and medical condition I am not allowed to put in writing because Amazon staff would consider it name-calling.

What would you call me if I tried to convice you that our motor-vehicles are alien controlled by means of advanced implants in the steering mechanism? Crazy? I guess I could make a case of it from observing the irrate behavior of todays traffic and the many accidents.
    However, if I make a case that aliens control every aspect of our life by means of time travel and are out to eat me (and you) or drink our blood or suck your fear energy like we would suck an energy drink - I'll have to ask: is that mental condition even covered by medicare? Mrs. Knight's husband, a university-level physicist, has never heard of Occam's razor (Occam's razor states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible) or forgotten to apply it to his wifes mental proceedings.
    I am not kidding you, all this is from her books: She proposes that 4th dimensional aliens have controlled us by means of time travel since ages. They are 100.000 years technically ahead of us and have started the big wars and killed numerous politicians and other high ranking personel not doing their bidding. They have taken an average of 10% of dead soldiers from the battelfields, revived or cloned them and these serve now as slaves in huge underground facilities. They also abduct people on a regular basis.

It seems there is a growing number of people who have forgotten how to use their higher brain functions. A frightening lot fall for this crap and discuss it in earnest at their signs-of-the-times website forum.
    As with all people who suffer from similar medical conditions (watch the good movie "a beautiful mind" for more info on that subject) proof to the opposite is simply ignored and if presented in a way so it can not be ignored will be deleted from perception (and as in my case also physically from their discussion board).

But don't take my word for it - check it for yourself before you waste money on the books. Sign on to their board and e.g. ask: "Why would these aliens with time travel capability be able to kill the Kennedys but not the author who ostensibly gives all their dark secrets away, has a stable address, no secret service bodyguards and is probably even listed in the phone directory?"
    If her scanario where true the books would simply not exist.

If you read her books you'll find numerous examples of deeply flawed logic - although it is logic she is always calling to the rescue (btw: no need to read more than 1 or 2 books - all are highly repetitious in content).
    In closing I cite one more example. There has been discovery of a substance named ORMUS in 1989 by one David Hudson. Mrs. Knight claims this substance is used to facilitate mind control over those who take it by means of flashing lights (strobes) mounted e.g. on police cars and ambulances. This substance is told to be highly dangerous (likened to arsenic) and the guy who found it is part of a government coverup and alien mind control etc. Now this is all good and fine EXCEPT it is proven fact (and this is not denied by her) that Hudson has been driven to bancrupcy by the government in trying to exploit his patents on ORMUS, suffered a heart attack and is not lecturing any more since then. At the same time ORMUS exists in abundance and could be harvested very cheaply. A 100.000 years advanced race should not have problems selling it like vitamin C to us. But only a very few even know about this substance and take it. And as the HAARP project (she says) will ALSO facilitate total mind control over us isnt that a bit of an overkill? And what makes this argument really bad is that according to Mrs. Knight in order to taste good to the bad guys you have to submit WILLINGLY to being lunch (free will and such). Wouldnt that mean mindcontrol spoils their food supplies? Not to mention that eating their revived 100.000 slave ex-soldiers should somewhat be easier to facilitate - or why not fly some of us off to a distant planet and open a human cattle ranch there?

If you start digging into the discrepancies and horrendous and hideous contradictions in her books you dont have to be a physicist to see the bull. But it sells well. So living nicely in the french countryside with few job opening suited for an old american housewife isnt easy I guess. Under these circumstances it certainly has its advantages if you can be an author. She should have sold it as science fiction though.
    Thanks for helping me to save some of my hard-earned money. Honestly, based on your review I don't think this stuff would fly even as science fiction! I notice there is an interview with her posted now on the PC website.

21. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sam? To admit you bought FIVE books only to do be dismayed and admit it? THAT my friend,is a badge of courage. To heck with her followers.

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Thanks for the review, Samvado. I don't think I'll be running out to buy the books.
    I had never heard of her before seeing her name on Project Camelot. I tried listening to the interview, but after 10 minutes, I thought "I can't do this" and turned off.
    So, I'm just going to trust your judgment on this one and save my money and my time :D

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

23. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I was glad I never purchased any of her books I started to read the Wave as a free ebook on her homepage and couldn't finish it. I had read the transcripts of the chanelling for free on a website.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast