+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

ha ha im back on a thread i said i wouldnt post to. im such a hypocrite, or is that my gemini nature mr sam?

just to say, i have watched most of this interview with kerry (hey swanny! she's wearing your admiral's jacket).. poor stuff. not recommended at all. in fact, i took nothing from it, except when you read a book you get an image of the author.. Laura was way off my internal visualization.

tiime for deagle now, oh the joys of having broadband back....... like a kid in a candy store

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Meanwhile, John Burns and Kerry had arranged [this is now Jan 2010] to meet with Laura. John was acting as Kerry's cameraman, and Kerry told me he was instrumental in persuading Laura to go on camera for the interview.
    Hi Bill, thanks for the insights.

One must wonder why John Burns would be instrumental with pushing Camelot in the "channeling" direction, honestly, we all know what this does, it completely discredits an organization like Camelot that is supposed to be focused on insider testimony. I'm gonna say it, this Burns guy is absolutely a plant, disinformant, whatever you wanna call it. Among other pseudonyms, the man doesn't even use a real name, I think "spook" would be rather appropriate.

Never let anyone stop you Bill, there will be those who - as a result - brand you the disinfo agent for exposing people like that, they will shift the genuine concerns your direction and project that on you, stay true to your ideals as you always have, and keep fighting the good fight.

All the best,

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    tiime for deagle now, oh the joys of having broadband back....... like a kid in a candy store
    dont be too disappointed - deagle is in the same category. waste of time. although Bill (our Bill) defends him tooth and nail.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

After reading Sam Vado's review and watching most of the new YouTube video on the PC website I did a little googling and came up with the whole house raffle story. I won't pass judgment because I don't have the full story from all the people involved but it stinks to high heaven at first glance. So sad, really. It doesn't look like she ever proffered a good explanation regarding that matter. I would be very leery of splashing her name all over a website and associating it with her until I had satisfied myself that she was an innocent bystander. We are judged by the company we keep, whether we like it or not.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Laura is a writer! I was impressed at first... A few years ago I scoured her websites and I learned alot and for the very first time picked up the concepts of service to self and to others. That was an eye opener for me. She is certainly a fund of information on many topics.

On the negative side, she has maligned many individuals...anyone who disagreed with her was quickly labelled a pathological organic portal or co-intelpro. Not a positive stance and this seemingly was encouraged on her forum. A good way to set yourself up above others as an expert. She had even devised a way to evaluate channeled information with hers, of course, at the top of the list.

No one is 100% perfect and Laura is no exception. But her specific talents have helped her connect various bits of data to bring out new realities. I guess I can say that she has done her share of waking people up. I agree with Vidya that it's up to the individual to sift through everything and find the stuff that resonates.

I watched the video yesterday. Kerry's interviewing style seems to have changed to accommodate the new kind of witness: the channeler. I had difficulty accepting the fact that on the whole she agreed with all of Laura's statements.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Icecold (20th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #46
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

What has worked for me for a long time now is that I take in the information and I try to neither believe nor dis-believe.

It took me a good few times to watch the whole interview. I felt frustrated mostly. The interview needed more structure. The information was vague.

I dont feel the need to delve any further.

Last edited by Poly Hedra; 21st April 2010 at 01:17.

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    you got to be kidding. I am not the least bothered by her "standing the ground". My 5-year old nephew stands his ground when he wants an icecream. It has to be the judgment of a somewhat sane and adult mind if he gets one or not. Laura is a psychiatric case. the "professional integrity" you see in her, if reflected to you, should give you pause.
    You see Sam, I'm a lot like Laura K-J, in that I too stand my ground but perhaps with a lot less bravado.

If you or anyone are going to consider L. K-J a "psychiatric case", then you will have to clump together several people who blatantly acknowledge essentially the same information that she makes known. You will then also have to clump together many people who allude to this same information but who are afraid to come right out and say it for good reason. They know that once they do, they will be openly bombarded with criticism as in your OP.

We have been conditioned for millennia to accept only information that has been filtered through, and by way of, sources who claim to be all-knowing. Nothing less or more will be allowed. Anything outside of the box will be censored and those making the claims, will be made into "psychiatric cases", and by the way, I just want you to know that I do not appreciate a total stranger classifying me by association, as psychiatrically inferior simply because he/she does not agree with my stance.

Please feel free to disagree, but leave the name-calling associations at the door.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 21st April 2010 at 03:48.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

In 1998 I Googled the following: alien ships in dreams. I got Laura's article the Wave which changed my life. I am thankful for much of her work. She is very smart and does her homework. I can see why at times she is paranoid she has been attacked alot from the PTB and the negatives. I would stand to reason that since we are at the end of a cycle and some of us will be graduating that communication with the higher realms would start to be very common. This is how i view channeled material but there are fakes out their so disernment is very important. Two channelers I think are very solid is the Barbara Marcinack and the RA material. I do not think she is any crazier than the rest of us. We all have our issues and we are here to deal with them. She always has been a polarizing person. This interview was well almost boring.

10. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    In 1998 I Googled the following: alien ships in dreams. I got Laura's article the Wave which changed my life. I am thankful for much of her work. She is very smart and does her homework. I can see why at times she is paranoid she has been attacked alot from the PTB and the negatives. I would stand to reason that since we are at the end of a cycle and some of us will be graduating that communication with the higher realms would start to be very common. This is how i view channeled material but there are fakes out their so disernment is very important. Two channelers I think are very solid is the Barbara Marcinack and the RA material. I do not think she is any crazier than the rest of us. We all have our issues and we are here to deal with them. She always has been a polarizing person. This interview was well almost boring.
    I sometimes think that the originally "good sources" are corrupted along the way.

1) Jane Roberts died early from a mystical disease.
    2) the channel from the law of one commited suicide
    3) Barbara Marcinack's FIRST book is very good, the second is full of nonsense IMO
    4) Steven Greers work & books up to 2001 are very good, after that he turn to be a psychopath and "muscle-wolff"
    5) Osho was killed by black magic. this is not openly discussed but everybody who was present in his last weeks knows it. he said it himself.
    6) finaly I somewhat also was turned on by her early "the wave" - and turned off by her later works and her present "being"

my personal theory is: as long as you fly under the radar you are occasionally hassled by lower STS entieties, but as soon as you start having an impact on the awakening of mankind your case gets handed over to the higher echelons of the dark side, and they have other means to deal with you.

nothing to proof that, just a theory.

11. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

5) Osho was killed by black magic. this is not openly discussed but everybody who was present in his last weeks knows it. he said it himself.
    care to elaborate?

12. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    care to elaborate?
    not now. its all you need to know really, the rest would be gossip.

13. Link to Post #52
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sometimes think that the originally "good sources" are corrupted along the way.

1) Jane Roberts died early from a mystical disease.
    2) the channel from the law of one commited suicide
    3) Barbara Marcinack's FIRST book is very good, the second is full of nonsense IMO
    4) Steven Greers work & books up to 2001 are very good, after that he turn to be a psychopath and "muscle-wolff"
    6) finaly I somewhat also was turned on by her early "the wave" - and turned off by her later works and her present "being"

my personal theory is: as long as you fly under the radar you are occasionally hassled by lower STS entieties, but as soon as you start having an impact on the awakening of mankind your case gets handed over to the higher echelons of the dark side, and they have other means to deal with you.

nothing to proof that, just a theory.
    Also Hubbard - Scientology.
    Peter

14. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justpeter (here)
    Also Hubbard - Scientology.
    yes! forgot him, but absolutely.

15. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Hubbard dealt with black/sex magic and was attempting to contact and did contact satantic entities. Good book to read is Sex and Rockets. Different catagory. Channelers are just people like you and me so your list Samvado does not prove anything except that you see the glass half empty rather than half full. It's not the person but the material that is what counts, by the way, Jesus was killed on the cross, I am sure you would say do to that his life was well, suspect, or how about Buddha? He was poisoned, suspect. Ghandi, shot to death, suspect. You,? Someone who is here to distract, suspect.

16. Link to Post #55
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

You just aknowledged that Osho was not a real Master. Real Masters ARE Magic, they swim in it like fish in water; they do not drown in it.

17. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

samvado

your unyielding, self righteous and vitriolic response to LKJ is indeed a reflection of who you are (in my "subjective" opinion of course)
    your intent is to disparage another human being.

interesting that you give yourself the right to call laura crazy, a psychiatric case, an old american housewife....
    and references to her size make you "roll on the floor laughing".
    why is this woman so THREATENING to you world view that you are intent to drag her down?
    Laura researches what she writes and references her work.
    Indeed, she is very well read.
    you have your beliefs and she has hers

Samvado, this thread is more revealing about YOU than about Laura
    i will never trust YOUR opinion as others seem willing to do on this post
    i make my own judgements.

i rarely agree fully with another person's interpretation of reality. this is not the point.
    in the process of reading or listening, however, i am given the opportunity to personally gain greater clarity about a certain subject,
    something i read may widen my viewpoint. we are many aspects of the whole. hence there is no "one" fixed version.

your vitriol toward another human being is a signal that illumines how you view others who think differently to you
    or perhaps, quite simply, is it the fact that she is a WOMAN?

18. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE] Re: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

Quote Originally Posted by samvado View Post

bashi: You just aknowledged that Osho was not a real Master. Real Masters ARE Magic, they swim in it like fish in water; they do not drown in it.

[/QUOTE

]it may be that sam only thinks he's been killed ....l

19. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    You just aknowledged that Osho was not a real Master. Real Masters ARE Magic, they swim in it like fish in water; they do not drown in it.
    bashi, what can I say, maybe: stick to science?

what do you know about masters, real or not? how many have you met? you cant read about them and asume you know, there are realities that need to be experienced.
    but maybe this will help:

if you have any notion about the law of one - then the 6 levels make sense to you. lets just say a "real" master here, of STO orientation, would be of 5th level. He can do all kinds of things you of 3d would call magic. He is still vulnerable to a coordinated 5d STS or a 6d STS attack.

so use you mind, you sharpest tool and go figure.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    samvado

your unyielding, self righteous and vitriolic response to LKJ is indeed a reflection of who you are (in my "subjective" opinion of course)
    your intent is to disparage another human being.

interesting that you give yourself the right to call laura crazy, a psychiatric case, an old american housewife....
    and references to her size make you "roll on the floor laughing".
    why is this woman so THREATENING to you world view that you are intent to drag her down?
    Laura researches what she writes and references her work.
    Indeed, she is very well read.
    you have your beliefs and she has hers

Samvado, this thread is more revealing about YOU than about Laura
    i will never trust YOUR opinion as others seem willing to do on this post
    i make my own judgements.

i rarely agree fully with another person's interpretation of reality. this is not the point.
    in the process of reading or listening, however, i am given the opportunity to personally gain greater clarity about a certain subject,
    something i read may widen my viewpoint. we are many aspects of the whole. hence there is no "one" fixed version.

your vitriol toward another human being is a signal that illumines how you view others who think differently to you
    or perhaps, quite simply, is it the fact that she is a WOMAN?
    if you are done throwing up, can you please clean up behind yourself?

20. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote it may be that sam only thinks he's been killed ....
    that may be so. In the realms of a master I do not know how to be certain of anything. but its the closest expression we have in the english language.

I am fairly certain he knew or was willing participant because 2.5 years prior I had three dreams (not uncommon between him and his desciples) where he announced his departure for exatly that time. this dream was shared by at least 5 others who I know, possibly many more. now, if he knew then that he would go, can it be murder? I dont know.

21. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote that may be so. In the realms of a master I do not know how to be certain of anything. but its the closest expression we have in the english language.

I am fairly certain he knew or was willing participant because 2.5 years prior I had three dreams (not uncommon between him and his desciples) where he announced his departure for exatly that time. this dream was shared by at least 5 others who I know, possibly many more. now, if he knew then that he would go, can it be murder? I dont know.

i think - more of a recognition and acceptance...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast