+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Laura Knight-Jadczyk: whats wrong with her?

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    "Sam Seal of Approval?"
    afraid I wouldnt pass myself >:-)

have been duped too many times

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Looks like Kerry's interview with Laura is receiving world wide interest and aclaim.
    This just in from: Sott.net

'When Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot stopped by to interview Laura Knight-Jadczyk in early February, we had our own cameras and microphones set up to record.

Laura shares a personal account of her uncompromising search for the true nature of existence and her innovative inquiry into the paranormal, past lives and the unknown, that has served as an inspiration for so many.

In less than two weeks of this video being released, almost 30,000 people have watched the full in-depth presentation that has generated worldwide interest and acclaim. It has received praise and recognition of Laura's passion for reality over illusion, her open mindedness and refusal to compromise the Truth. '

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...Knight-Jadczyk
    Blessings,
    Yiola

3. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Its funny, maybe its just me, i was very disappointed by this interview. I must admit I was hoping for a lot more, so maybe it was my expectations that got in the way. I enjoy her writing, though I dont agree with it all, there is enough her in work to make you think, and she is well researched. SOTT has done themselves no favours wading into Jim Humble.. its crazy how these people develop sycophantic followers isnt it? (look around here lol)

4. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Vidya,
    Believe it or not I had never heard of Laura before. During the beginning of the interview I got distracted by other things because I got bored.
    It got really good towards the end and I was impressed by Laura's vast knowledge of the topics discussed and her interesting insights.

It is unfortunate about Jim Humble though.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

5. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i have to admit i couldnt make it to the last section, i will try again.. at what 'time' did it get interesting? can you remember?

6. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

samvado,

There should be some hidden reason why you have used your Amazon review of 2006 to start a thread against Laura Knight-Jadszyk in April 2010, four years after. If it's because of her refusal to speak at the Nexus 2010 conference, then, sorry, I had followed the recent discussion on her website about it and concluded that she had all reasons to do so.

More than that, the arrogant tone and wording of her opponents in that discussion made me think that they planned to "welcome" her at that conference the same way, by a sort of public execution, and were disappointed that she didn't come. Before that discussion I equally respected both parties, but was literally shocked by the grossness of Laura's opponents - even if she was wrong, I couldn't imagine a decent and self-respecting man to talk to a woman in such an unbridled, hysterical and psychopathic manner!

That discussion has been closed at the SOTT website. What are the true reasons of its resurrection here, at Avalon Forum?
    Last edited by thedot; 28th May 2010 at 07:12.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

7. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Hi All:---

I've come to the thread looking for info on something else.. Decided to stay to read a bit Part of this morning's search brought up another site. For what it's worth:

A comparison of Anna Hayes and Laura Knight Jadczyk can be found:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age115499/pg47

At the bottom of the page:

Disclaimer:

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

followed by small print elaborating upon the above disclaimer..

Many Blessings to all,

Bobbe

8. Link to Post #108
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

Like most of the posters on this thread, I have found LKJ's material to be mostly disinfo from a disturbed mind.
    I bought her book, "The Secret History of the World" last year and read it all the way through... it's a rather large book and took me a while, but I stuck with it.
    No doubt she has done some serious research to fill such a volume, but it's all very much presented from her own "I'm telling you how it is and everyone else is wrong" viewpoint.
    The chapters on channelling need to be viewed with scepticism and are probably an attempt to give more credence to her own agenda. Interestingly, I read an Internet article about LKJ from someone who claimed to have worked with her. This woman stated in no uncertain terms about how LKJ manipulated the interpretations so that everything fitted neatly into her own world view.
    Later I also tried to watch the Kerry Cassidy Camelot interview with LKJ and turned it off after 15 minutes of nothing much worthwhile being said.
    So I would conclude; don't waste your time and money on her over-bearing nonsense.
    Anyone want a second-hand copy of her book before I chuck it in the bin? LOL

9. Link to Post #109
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

The only reason I found this thread was that Upanatom posted and raised it from the underworld.

It took me hours to read through all of this and also all of the links and linked threads.

I have a history with LKJ. I could publish emails from her to me, right here in this thread which would give Samvado a lot of support for his view and demolish his critics on this thread.

But I won't do that. In fact I'll say some good things about Laura. Laura is a very good researcher. IF she trusts you, she is a good friend. She has some worthwhile gifts, she is very intelligent,
    she is a fine writer. She loves animals and is a good mother. Well, that's about it for the good points.

She is a little paranoid, make no mistake. She has low self esteem which is a sad, not bad thing. She makes an enormous amount of enemies, vehement enemies which should set alarm bells off among her supporters. One doesn't make the amount of enemies she has made without there being something seriously wrong with that person.

If you like her, you DON'T know her or maybe you are one of her cult members who are utterly brainwashed.

She has recently reincarnated as L.Ron Hubbard and started her own brand of scientology....

http://paleochristianity.org/statement-of-principles/

She is the co-author of a book on psychopathy which she refers to as Ponerology. She uses the theses of the book to accuse almost everyone she doesn't like of being a psychopath...if they are men. All her enemies are men. Interesting. I think she is a man hater. BTW her ex-husband is a psychopath. No news there.

BTW, I have never been accused by her of being anything derogatory, either privately or publicly. I'd just like to make that clear, I am not on her ****list.

Her forum is a front for a cult. No mistake. If you challenge any doctrinal view on the forum you will be psychoanalysed by selected high ranking members, so don't. If you object to the analysis you will be banned and forever seen as either COINTELPRO or a psychopath. Its an either or choice, gestalt thinking at its finest.

A life story......

http://www.sptimes.com/News/webspecials/exorcist/

Her channelled material is interesting and contains some very intriguing assumptions.

Definitely worth a read. I'm not sure how much of the material from each session is censored. I know that it is edited.

10. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member MorningLightMountain's Avatar
    Thanks

does this mean that smoking is bad for you?...noticed her chainsmoking thoughout the interview and defended her smoking as an Indian ritual that enhances consiousness..
    durn it...now I'll have to reconsider quitting again....cheers...D

11. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,575 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    The only reason I found this thread was that Upanatom posted and raised it from the underworld.

It took me hours to read through all of this and also all of the links and linked threads.

I have a history with LKJ. I could publish emails from her to me, right here in this thread which would give Samvado a lot of support for his view and demolish his critics on this thread.

But I won't do that. In fact I'll say some good things about Laura. Laura is a very good researcher. IF she trusts you, she is a good friend. She has some worthwhile gifts, she is very intelligent,
    she is a fine writer. She loves animals and is a good mother. Well, that's about it for the good points.

She is a little paranoid, make no mistake. She has low self esteem which is a sad, not bad thing. She makes an enormous amount of enemies, vehement enemies which should set alarm bells off among her supporters. One doesn't make the amount of enemies she has made without there being something seriously wrong with that person.

If you like her, you DON'T know her or maybe you are one of her cult members who are utterly brainwashed.

She has recently reincarnated as L.Ron Hubbard and started her own brand of scientology....

http://paleochristianity.org/statement-of-principles/

She is the co-author of a book on psychopathy which she refers to as Ponerology. She uses the theses of the book to accuse almost everyone she doesn't like of being a psychopath...if they are men. All her enemies are men. Interesting. I think she is a man hater. BTW her ex-husband is a psychopath. No news there.

BTW, I have never been accused by her of being anything derogatory, either privately or publicly. I'd just like to make that clear, I am not on her ****list.

Her forum is a front for a cult. No mistake. If you challenge any doctrinal view on the forum you will be psychoanalysed by selected high ranking members, so don't. If you object to the analysis you will be banned and forever seen as either COINTELPRO or a psychopath. Its an either or choice, gestalt thinking at its finest.

A life story......

http://www.sptimes.com/News/webspecials/exorcist/

Her channelled material is interesting and contains some very intriguing assumptions.

Definitely worth a read. I'm not sure how much of the material from each session is censored. I know that it is edited.
    Excellent post.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st October 2014), Johan (Keyholder) (17th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    With an open mind I tried to watch her interview with Kerry today on PC but could only get 16 min into it, and that was hard enough. What the heck does Kerry see in her that she drools all over her like that? What a boring 16 minutes that was, and the energy from her was horrible. I could not listen to her speak if I had to, and I sure wouldn't trust her. Bad juju - and I rarely criticize like this, but she gave me the creeps. And Kerry baffles me as well...???
    Horizons I agree with you regarding LKJ and Kerry. I've watched Kerry do some good interviews but she seems to believe anything anyone tells her especially if the topic is similar to the LKJ material. I actually watched the entire interview I wish I would have stopped after 16 minutes. Many of these people I've come across that channel seem to be good people not out to cause harm but don't they ever ask themselves how do they know who or what is really speaking to them?

14. Link to Post #113
    Vatican Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    With an open mind I tried to watch her interview with Kerry today on PC but could only get 16 min into it, and that was hard enough. What the heck does Kerry see in her that she drools all over her like that? What a boring 16 minutes that was, and the energy from her was horrible. I could not listen to her speak if I had to, and I sure wouldn't trust her. Bad juju - and I rarely criticize like this, but she gave me the creeps. And Kerry baffles me as well...???
    Yes, I felt exactly the same!

The only other person who made me feel like that was Ashayana Deane. Even if other people sounded like they were making it up, or at least exaggerating the truth a little, they didn't make me feel uncomfortable whilst watching them.

15. Link to Post #114
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Default Laura Knight-Jadczyk - worth reading?

I just started reading "The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and The Process of Alien Abduction" (German version here) and "The wave". I have the impression that many statements from the ouija channelings (but not from her conclusions) conform with what Simon Parkes is telling.

So do you think, there is substantial and important information in her channelings?

<=- update, 2 months later -=>

Meanwhile I have read the German versions of some of her books online on her website cassiopaea.org:
    • High strangeness
    • The Wave 1...5
    • Adventures with Cassiopea

I would higly recommend reading this material.
    Mostly I just read the channelings only. Laura also quoted a lot from various important books which might be interesting for those people who want to go deeper and cross verify things.
    I left out most of the episodes about Laura's personal life and the intrigues that occured from people that interfered her channelings because I started feeling like a voyer when reading those stories. This was especially the case in "Adventures with Cassiopea".

The ouija channelings gave me the impression of being highly authentic. In fact they go conform in many details with things, that Simon Parkes is telling from his experiences with 4th density beings since 2011.
    The channelings already started in 1994.

During reading I had some insights, I had moments of laughter and moments of deep warm feelings for this world and I also experienced a kind of sharpening my watchfulness, especially when strange coincidences happen in my life.

Strangely enough I had two of such coincidences during the time of reading: I was two times confronted with people that have fragmented personalities. Both had memories of alien abductions, one of them also comes from a familiy with a very dark background, and there is some evidence that she also is a victim of hypnosis, programming and heavy traumata.
    I think, somehow reading this material helped me to be prepared for confronting this.

As you may notice, I took some distance to her personal views and background stories, and I took what felt to be helpfull for me.

So my impression is: The ouija channelings from Laura Knight-Jadczyk are an important source for me.
    Last edited by Olaf; 9th November 2014 at 16:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6