Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst 1 22 32

Thread: Japan nuclear agency upgrades Fukushima alert level

1. Link to Post #621
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Japan nuclear agency upgrades Fukushima alert level

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I have to ask TargeT's forgiveness in hoping I do not incur his wrath on this one.
    I'm not sure if that exists, haha.. .I thought it was pretty funny as well.

I found Target's and Dawn's thread on Hormesis here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...light=hormesis
    Definately Dawn's thread, I miss her.. it's her artwork I wear around my neck (she polished the uranium ore & did a silver wrap with some uranium glass added into it.. then sold it to me for pennies compared to the labor)

I'm of the opinion that the shadow government in one of it's ever expanding methods to take public funds blew out of proportion the nuclear scare.
    Unbelievable you say? We are quite used to the stories of CIA drug running and invented wars so as to sell arms. Is blowing the radiation danger out of proportion really that surprising?
    Yeah, plus keep VERY VERY EASY power out of our hands....

Public Cost of Fukushima Cleanup Tops $40 Billion and Is Expected to Climb
    http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...expected-climb

UkraineChernobyl disaster, 1986: $15 billion estimated cost of direct loss. It is estimated that the damages could accumulate to €235 billion for Ukraine and €201 billion for Belarus in the thirty years following the accident;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disasters_by_cost

Three mile island: The total cost of the cleanup was put at $1 billion.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/15/us...concludes.html

there's a lot more...... (for bonus fun, look into WHO cleaned up.. and WHO was paid that money.. you'll find it very very interesting)
    Last edited by TargeT; 2nd September 2016 at 17:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cara (29th November 2016), DNA (2nd September 2016), Ewan (1st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #622
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,900 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Definately Dawn's thread, I miss her.. it's her artwork I wear around my neck (she polished the uranium ore & did a silver wrap with some uranium glass added into it.. then sold it to me for pennies compared to the labor).

I miss Dawn as well. In so far as my personal speciality of knowledge is concerned (it's a very small sliver when compared to the broad range of topics discussed on this forum) she was one of the few folks who could communicate she knew vastly more than myself in this area. I wish I would have found a means of contacting her before she left the forum. One of the true forum greats.
    In all honesty, she should write a couple of books and expound on her knowledge and experiences.
    Dawn's personal experiences were quite amazing, and you had to get to know her on the forum to know that they were not BS.

Hey Target, it may have in fact been Dawn's thread but you contributed mightily to it. Just saying.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

TargeT (2nd September 2016)

5. Link to Post #623
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Japan Fukushima nuclear plant 'clean-up costs double'

28 November 2016

The Fukushima nuclear plant was hit by a tsunami triggered by an earthquake in March 2011

Japan's government estimates the cost of cleaning up radioactive contamination and compensating
    victims of the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster has more than doubled, reports say.

The latest estimate from the trade ministry put the expected cost at some 20 trillion yen
    ($180bn, £142bn).The original estimate was for $50bn, which was increased to $100bn
    three years later.The nuclear meltdown at Fukushima was triggered by an earthquake
    and tsunami. The powerful quake and waves that followed left more than 18,000 people
    dead, tens of thousands more displaced and well over a million buildings destroyed or damaged.

Almost 4,000 roads, 78 bridges and 29 railways were also affected.

Aftershock

The majority of the money will go towards compensation, with decontamination taking the next
    biggest slice.Storing the contaminated soil and decommissioning are the two next greatest costs.
    The compensation pot has been increased by about 50% and decontamination estimates have
    been almost doubled.The BBC's Japan correspondent, Rupert Wingfield-Hayes, says it is still
    unclear who is going to pay for the clean up.Japan's government has long promised that Tokyo
    Electric Power, the company that owns the plant, will eventually pay the money back. But on
    Monday it admitted that electricity consumers would be forced to pay a portion of the clean up
    costs through higher electricity bills.

Critics say this is effectively a tax on the public to pay the debt of a private electricity utility.

The fault that caused the earthquake and tsunami is still causing trouble.

Last week, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake hit Fukushima and Miyagi prefectures. Japan's scientists
    said this was a strong aftershock of the massive 2011 quake.

This time, Japan escaped with only a few reports of minor injuries, and tsunami waves of over 1m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38131248

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (29th November 2016), Ewan (1st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2016), TargeT (1st December 2016)

7. Link to Post #624
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Japan's government estimates the cost of cleaning up radioactive contamination and compensating
    victims of the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster has more than doubled, reports say.

The latest estimate from the trade ministry put the expected cost at some 20 trillion yen
    ($180bn, £142bn)........

Japan's government has long promised that Tokyo
    Electric Power, the company that owns the plant, will eventually pay the money back. But on
    Monday it admitted that electricity consumers would be forced to pay a portion of the clean up
    costs through higher electricity bills.

Critics say this is effectively a tax on the public to pay the debt of a private electricity utility.

The fault that caused the earthquake and tsunami is still causing trouble.
    Hmm, 180 Billion you say?

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    (for bonus fun, look into WHO cleaned up.. and WHO was paid that money.. you'll find it very very interesting)

Fukushima Fraud and Corruption: Japanese Organized Crime Involved in Recruitment of “Specialized Personnel”

So gangsters running the clean up get rich, the public pays for it & fear rules the day......

Sure seems like the M.O. of TPTB to me
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st December 2016), Cara (3rd December 2016), Cidersomerset (1st December 2016), Ewan (1st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #625
    Thanks

Quote Fukushima Fraud and Corruption: Japanese Organized Crime Involved in Recruitment of “Specialized Personnel”

So gangsters running the clean up get rich, the public pays for it & fear rules the day......

Sure seems like the M.O. of TPTB to me
    That's sounds familiar , theres always plenty of $/£ or yen to be skimmed off the
    top by the 'mobsters' , 'Banksters ' or corporate somebodies ?? ...LOL

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ewan (1st December 2016), TargeT (1st December 2016)

11. Link to Post #626
    Thanks

A few articles .......

Radiation at Fukushima at highest level since meltdown

Published on 6 Feb 2017
    Radiation levels at one of Fukushima’s power stations is at its highest level since the
    tsunami-triggered meltdown almost six years ago, TEPCO reports. Safely dismantling
    the plant will prove an enormous challenge and is made even more difficult by this
    discovery. Radioactive waste monitor Kevin Kamps, of Beyond Nuclear, joins RT
    America’s Simone Del Rosario to explain the details of this ongoing catastrophe.

Record high fatal radiation levels, hole in reactor detected at crippled Fukushima nuclear facility
    Published time: 2 Feb, 2017 18:33
    Edited time: 3 Feb, 2017 18:50
    https://www.rt.com/news/376107-fukus...diation-level/
    ===================================================
    ===================================================

Fukushima clean-up could take 40 years | CNBC International

Published on 10 Mar 2016
    Professor of Theoretical Physics Michio Kaku talked to CNBC about the clean-up
    efforts at Fukushima

====================================================

Fukushima nuclear disaster: Worker sues Tepco over cancer
    2 February 2017

The plaintiff helped build scaffolding to repair the damaged No 4 reactor at the
    Fukushima plant.

A Japanese court has begun hearing the case of a man who developed leukaemia
    after working as a welder at the damaged Fukushima nuclear site. The plaintiff, 42,
    is the first person to be recognised by labour authorities as having an illness linked
    to clean-up work at the plant.

He is suing Tokyo Electric Power Company, which operates the complex.

The nuclear site was hit by the earthquake and tsunami in 2011, causing a triple
    meltdown. It was the world's worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl in 1986. An
    exclusion zone remains in place around the site as thousands of workers continue
    clean-up efforts.

read more....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38843691

RADIATION levels at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear power plant are at their highest
    since a meltdown there almost six years ago.

By Simon Osborne
    PUBLISHED: 18:33, Fri, Feb 3, 2017 | UPDATED: 18:51, Fri, Feb 3, 2017
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...h-levels-Tepco
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2017 at 11:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #627
    Thanks

Radiation at Fukushima nuclear plant at unimaginable levels

Published on 8 Feb 2017
    Adam Housley reports from Los Angeles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

uzn (8th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst 1 22 32