Thread: Japan nuclear agency upgrades Fukushima alert level

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Japan nuclear agency upgrades Fukushima alert level

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    We are doomed to all die in about 4 months time from severe radiation poisoning..
    see this is exactly what we are dealing with here; it's baffling, not ONE PERSON has been hospitalized or even sick from radiation poisoning in the Fukushima incident and yet some people REALLY BELIEVE that the whole planet will die due to this..

now I'll be the first to say that I wouldn't want to sleep next to one of those spent fuel rods.. but they are just that.. SPENT FUEL RODS! they don't do ANYTHING on their own, they can't sustain a nuclear reaction, in fact they can be "poisoned" so they are unable to if needed.. they are not super dangerous on their own.. they are actually quite valuable, France has been offering to buy our nuclear "waste" for years but we wont sell it.

this kind of fear-backed-by-nothing thinking is almost impossible to change.

Hey brother,

The thing is that, depending on the level and period of exposure, it can take a long time for radiation related illness to manifest, mostly in form of cancers like leukemia.

Also, ionizing radiation directly damages DNA, which most of the times leads to defective offspring, like happened in the Chernobyl region, where hundreds of children were born with several kinds of devastating deformities after the disaster.

Regarding spent fuel rods, you´re totally wrong. They are are actually highly radioactive, very unstable and extremely dangerous.

The spent rods give off considerable amounts of decay heat and thus must be submerged in constantly circulating water. Expose them to air for a day or two, and they begin to combust, giving off large amounts of radioactive cesium-137, a very toxic, long-lasting, aggressively penetrating radioactive element with a half-life of thirty years. When cesium-137 enters the environment, it essentially acts like potassium and is taken up by plants and animals that use potassium. (For the record, that includes you; So good luck sleeping next to one of those.)

This is not fear backed up by nothing, as far as I can understand.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 21st August 2013 at 16:08.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), exponentialist (22nd August 2013), Griff (22nd August 2013), Lone Bean (21st August 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I feel like a bit of a broken record, but radiation fear has been "debunked" ... haha
    has anyone ever seen actual proof of the levels of radiation that are damaging to humans or fish? I've seen evidence that radiation is NOT harmful at the levels we are talking about in Fukushima, I've never seen evidence that it is.
    17 page discussion on this topic here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...r-nuclear-scam

Did you know that there's a movement of people who wear uranium/thorium/other radioactive pendants for the amazing HEALTH benefits? I've been wearing a pendant that is more radioactive than the area out side the fukushima compound for around 5 months
    8 page discussion on that here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Dose-Radiation
    edit: fixed links
    I know what you are talking about

Radiation for health and happiness :
    Jacob Schor
    May 20, 2007

Homemade radioactive tonic water:
    In the early 1900s, the Revigator Company of San Francisco made and sold thousands of ceramic water dispensers lined with radioactive material.

I don't know what to think of the whole thing, but I know what you are talking about.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Weirdest thing ever, a stupid white overall and a piece of plastic called facemask can shield you from ridiculous amounts of lethal toxic radiation apparently, even when on site, and every prepper in the US is wearing lead underpants and drowning his thyroid in iodine and lugols, this is still all very confusing to me, and I still can only guess what is really going on ...
    It´s all about exposure time, my friend.

One could approach such site naked for only a couple of minutes and, theoretically, go on with his life without major consequences.

It all depends on the exposure time/radiation level ratio.

Raf.
    well, yes and mostly no...

it's mostly about the type of particle emmited, alpha particles can be blocked by a piece of paper & most Beta particles can be stopped by a few millimeters of aluminium , Shielding from gamma rays requires large amounts of mass, in contrast to alpha particles which can be blocked by paper or skin, and beta particles which can be shielded by foil. Gamma rays are better absorbed by materials with high atomic numbers and high density, although neither effect is important compared to the total mass per area in the path of the gamma ray.

Alpha and Beta particles are not that big of a deal, Gamma is the one you need to worry about.

time of exposure is important, think of an icecream cone under a small stream of warm water,, the longer it's there the more effect it will have.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Maybe that radioactivity exposure will mutate our DNA and help with this evolution you speak of. Maybe that's how we all evolve to a higher level en mass.
    Its a bit complicated Ernie but basically in the ion material the atmosphere is changing now into a more CO2 based mix.
    We are supposed to be mutating with it ? Who knows ? but it seems odd TPTB are not doing more to protect forests etc.
    Unless they know there is not much they can do and this is a evolutionary event. Its all to do with our changing cells.....
    Radiation can change DNA, but so can thoughts /emotion....

Who ever said that DNA had to remain static, why are we afraid of change (the ONLY constant in the universe is: change)

Recap:

it's proven that low levels of radiation are healthy for you (like the levels at Fukushima), but like EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD (reality) too much is bad for you...
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st August 2013 at 16:48.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st August 2013), Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), seko (21st August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

So, whats the plan? They are going to radiate us via the cell towers, knowing we already have built in receptors (chemtrails/morgellon bot). Radiate us all, then say Fukushima did it? There must be an end plan, with relation to this. And what is causing all of the mass bird/fish/animal deaths around the planet???

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/an...end-times.html these are 2013 only. they list articles from other years as well, with adjoining links to legit. news sources.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (21st August 2013), Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

I have taken over 14 flights in the past month alone and I live 200 plus kilometers away from this plant so I guess I should be glowing like the Ready Brek Kid

But seriously...

Trying to think of something important and positive to say but in all honesty I don't give a rats furry ball sack about this anymore...

I'm just glad to live in a pretty much crime free, clean, wealthy, country filled with fearless, clever, healthy looking people.

Love Japanese food and love Japan.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

4evrneo (21st August 2013), Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), DNA (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), Limor Wolf (23rd August 2013), seko (21st August 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hey brother,

The thing is that, depending on the level and period of exposure, it can take a long time for radiation related illness to manifest, mostly in form of cancers like leukemia.
    Please show me a study that shows this is the case; I've found nothing that proves this is the case. radiation illness manifests very quickly, ask any cancer patient on chemo.

Also, ionizing radiation directly damages DNA, which most of the times leads to defective offspring, like happened in the Chernobyl region, where hundreds of children were born with several kinds of devastating deformities after the disaster.
    "damage" "change" ok.. both those words fit...

Show me one study of the "Chernobyl children" that proves they turned out that way because of radiation (remember, Correlation does NOT equal causation) I've looked into this as well.

Regarding spent fuel rods, you´re totally wrong. They are are actually highly radioactive, very unstable and extremely dangerous.

The spent rods give off considerable amounts of decay heat and thus must be submerged in constantly circulating water. Expose them to air for a day or two, and they begin to combust, giving off large amounts of radioactive cesium-137, a very toxic, long-lasting, aggressively penetrating radioactive element with a half-life of thirty years. When cesium-137 enters the environment, it essentially acts like potassium and is taken up by plants and animals that use potassium. (For the record, that includes you; So good luck sleeping next to one of those.)

This is not fear backed up by nothing, as far as I can understand.

Raf.
    When a nuclear reactor has been shut down and the nuclear fission chain reaction has ceased, a significant amount of heat will still be produced in the fuel due to the beta decay of fission products. For this reason, at the moment of reactor shutdown, decay heat will be about 7% of the previous core power if the reactor has had a long and steady power history. About 1 hour after shutdown, the decay heat will be about 1.5% of the previous core power. After a day, the decay heat falls to 0.4%, and after a week it will be 0.2%. The decay heat production rate will continue to slowly decrease over time.

Spent fuel that has been removed from a reactor is ordinarily stored in a water-filled spent fuel pool for a year or more (in some sites 10 to 20 years) in order to cool it and provide shielding from its radioactivity; the rods at Fukushima have been sitting for over 3 years; simple containment with graphite and/or heavy water is all that is needed it's not like these things will get exposed to the air and explode into flames.

this is not janga, this is not impossible, it's done all the time.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I don't know what to think of the whole thing, but I know what you are talking about.
    theres kind of two discussions here:

1) low level radiation is good for you (100 msv leaking water....)

2) high level radiation is bad for you (spent fuel rods)

I don't mean to say in any way that concentrated nuclear materials are safe and you should go near them, but we are rather good at dealing with that stuff & it's not going to kill the world
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st August 2013 at 16:39.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), seko (21st August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Yes, the cells. Interesting you should mention that at this time. I'm reading that book offered by Dan33 a few days ago titled, The Mind of the Cell. It is a wonderful, albeit a bit of a mishmash, story of "The Mother", a student of Sri Aurobindo. She says it is the cells that are evolving, and the human form, the form of all species change as a result (generalized interpretation, subjectified).

She says, she has since died, that the cells are about to become conscious like we are conscious, only not like we are conscious at all but a new consciousness without the blinders and fetters imposed by the ego, which is only a conclomeration of ancient habits that once served a purpose but no longer aid our progression forward. These habits must be unlearned, cancelled - and only the cells are in a position to achieve that goal (again, my interpretation only).
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st August 2013), Delight (21st August 2013), ljwheat (23rd August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st August 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

theres kind of two discussions here:

1) low level radiation is good for you (100 msv leaking water....)

2) high level radiation is bad for you (spent fuel rods)

I don't mean to say in any way that concentrated nuclear materials are safe and you should go near them, but we are rather good at dealing with that stuff & it's not going to kill the world
    Targe my brother,
    I don't give a rats ass what people say about you, you are my kind of man.
    I have been worrying my ass off about this, and I'm going to believe you just because the alternative is going to make me lose my hair quicker than any amount of radiation.

If it's one thing this whole alternative news community can do, it's worry the efn sh!t out of you.

So I appreciate a calm the ef down kind of approach.
    Thank You

Thank you very much

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (21st August 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st August 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

We are doomed to all die in about 4 months time from severe radiation poisoning..
    see this is exactly what we are dealing with here; it's baffling, not ONE PERSON has been hospitalized or even sick from radiation poisoning in the Fukushima incident and yet some people REALLY BELIEVE that the whole planet will die due to this..

now I'll be the first to say that I wouldn't want to sleep next to one of those spent fuel rods.. but they are just that.. SPENT FUEL RODS! they don't do ANYTHING on their own, they can't sustain a nuclear reaction, in fact they can be "poisoned" so they are unable to if needed.. they are not super dangerous on their own.. they are actually quite valuable, France has been offering to buy our nuclear "waste" for years but we wont sell it.

this kind of fear-backed-by-nothing thinking is almost impossible to change.
    OMG!!! I can't believe some one wrote that! Oh wait....yes I can because of the MASSIVE COVER-UP of what's been going on at the Fukushima nightmare nuclear power plant. Helen Caldicott https://youtube.com/watch?v=MBt5mMAfB5c

I can post tons of proof beyond any doubt but honestly, I have much better things to do. If you don't believe, or you don't want to believe, then that is your choice. If you want to believe that these levels of radioactivity are harmless then fine. I have no need to argue, nor do I choose too. I hope you are right, but I seriously doubt it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

AnnOther (22nd August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Yes, the cells. Interesting you should mention that at this time. I'm reading that book offered by Dan33 a few days ago titled, The Mind of the Cell. It is a wonderful, albeit a bit of a mishmash, story of "The Mother", a student of Sri Aurobindo. She says it is the cells that are evolving, and the human form, the form of all species change as a result (generalized interpretation, subjectified).

She says, she has since died, that the cells are about to become conscious like we are conscious, only not like we are conscious at all but a new consciousness without the blinders and fetters imposed by the ego, which is only a conclomeration of ancient habits that once served a purpose but no longer aid our progression forward. These habits must be unlearned, cancelled - and only the cells are in a position to achieve that goal (again, my interpretation only).
    I liked Dan33's contribution also....The major take I receive from every place is that it is up to us to establish the system of coherence of beliefs consciously. Otherwise, we just will have what is predominant in the "surroundings" of the programmed life. So, there are many ways to take back authority. There is no secure place to do that though...

http://aurobindo.ru/workings/satprem...of_cells_e.htm

I was sad to read that according to the author of "The Mind of the Cells", Mother Mirra had become like a prisoner at the end in the ashram of "her" people (she died at 95 years and was afraid her body would be buried before its transcendence).

The devotees were said to be upset that she had taken off in a direction away from their preferred script. I wondered about that paradox...there she was seemingly an Avatar but a prisoner ...surrounded by people who were threatened because she might undermine whatever authority they had gained and property they managed.

Last year I learned about Dr. Ingrid Naiman...I really like this website http://kitchendoctor.com/

Dr. Naiman is eclectic and has many very valuable articles...she seems just the kind of person who embraces that we could be evolving at the cellular level and we are the ones to overcome the belief barriers and cooperate. I definitely think the reality we experience is a YES/AND that is shifty.

Here is a bit from Dr. Naiman I appreciate

from here: http://www.ingridnaiman.com/subscrip...xt-heaven.html

Quote what is emerging from Japan is a movement to return to ancient values and harmony with Nature so as to live in this higher dimension of consciousness (and purity) and also rise above the level where radiation is toxic. For my part, I have insisted from the beginning that the problem is not that radiation is "bad" but that what causes the radiation is instability of the metals. They are unstable because they have unpartnered electrons and this is corrected through partnering with what is needed for stability. We are aware that plants can provide this balance but whether the psyche can emulate the plant behavior in a manner that achieves the same stable relationship is not known. Theoretically, this will work for some and fail for others simply because of what we believe to be true. Fear, of course, is a severely undermining force so to deal with my own demons, I have to disconnect from "there" and reconnect with "here". For instance, I spent time on Saturday inviting the wild animals who live here to become more friendly. It was a fabulous experience because almost the moment I had this thought, a squirrel came to have her portrait taken. She was so obliging that I rewarded her with some peanuts that she calmly ate while I shot more pictures, no grabbing things and running. A little while later, a rabbit came to introduce her baby bunny. I felt very fortunate indeed and decided to test my luck. There have been way too many ants and I decided to tell them they really needed to live outdoors and they immediately left, proving one does not need insecticides if one can deal with apparently conflicting needs in a civil manner. By evening, I was supercharged. It seemed like the perfect time to try a new flower essence to see just how far beyond the veil I could go. I think the point is that we have to "do" this, meaning we have to formulate the intent and set aside the time and then follow through on the energies initiated by the mind.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

. Helen Caldicott https://youtube.com/watch?v=MBt5mMAfB5c

I can post tons of proof beyond any doubt but honestly, I have much better things to do. If you don't believe, or you don't want to believe, then that is your choice. If you want to believe that these levels of radioactivity are harmless then fine. I have no need to argue, nor do I choose too. I hope you are right, but I seriously doubt it.
    well I've only been exposed to around 2-3 times the levels of radiation that are found around the Fukushima area for 6 months or so now, if I die I'll make sure my wife knows to post a very detailed retraction and warning to everyone here and everyone that's been around me lately!

The video you posted is from Helen Caldicott (of course I've researched her in the past, she is one of the main anti-nuclear lobbiests) I had to find out if what she was saying was true or not, as should anyone who listens to anyone about anything

Quote The unpalatable truth is that the anti-nuclear lobby has misled us all
    I've discovered that when the facts don't suit them, the movement resorts to the follies of cover-up they usually denounce

Over the last fortnight I've made a deeply troubling discovery. The anti-nuclear movement to which I once belonged has misled the world about the impacts of radiation on human health. The claims we have made are ungrounded in science, unsupportable when challenged, and wildly wrong. We have done other people, and ourselves, a terrible disservice.

I began to see the extent of the problem after a debate last week with Helen Caldicott. Dr Caldicott is the world's foremost anti-nuclear campaigner. She has received 21 honorary degrees and scores of awards, and was nominated for a Nobel peace prize. Like other greens, I was in awe of her. In the debate she made some striking statements about the dangers of radiation. So I did what anyone faced with questionable scientific claims should do: I asked for the sources. Caldicott's response has profoundly shaken me.
    First she sent me nine documents: newspaper articles, press releases and an advertisement. None were scientific publications; none contained sources for the claims she had made. But one of the press releases referred to a report by the US National Academy of Sciences, which she urged me to read. I have now done so – all 423 pages. It supports none of the statements I questioned; in fact it strongly contradicts her claims about the health effects of radiation.

I pressed her further and she gave me a series of answers that made my heart sink – in most cases they referred to publications which had little or no scientific standing, which did not support her claims or which contradicted them. (I have posted our correspondence, and my sources, on my website.) I have just read her book Nuclear Power Is Not the Answer. The scarcity of references to scientific papers and the abundance of unsourced claims it contains amaze me.

For the last 25 years anti-nuclear campaigners have been racking up the figures for deaths and diseases caused by the Chernobyl disaster, and parading deformed babies like a medieval circus. They now claim 985,000 people have been killed by Chernobyl, and that it will continue to slaughter people for generations to come. These claims are false.
    Read the rest here, I don't need to clutter this thread up:
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...y-misled-world

if you truely wish to be rational about this and check facts, please do so, otherwise you are just emotionally responding (and probably being manipulated to do so).

I will gladly look into anything offered, and I've done so enough that I not only changed my mind about radiation and nuclear material, but I now WEAR IT AROUND MY NECK 24/7...
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st August 2013 at 17:24.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

4evrneo (21st August 2013), Atlas (27th August 2013), Delight (21st August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), seko (21st August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st August 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    So, whats the plan? They are going to radiate us via the cell towers, knowing we already have built in receptors (chemtrails/morgellon bot). Radiate us all, then say Fukushima did it? There must be an end plan, with relation to this. And what is causing all of the mass bird/fish/animal deaths around the planet???
    Precisely what I would like to know as well.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Sidney (21st August 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Good grief! Loads of cancerous tumours, thyroid dysfunctions - been on the web since 6 months after Fukushima. Many operatives have died whilst trying to make it safe. TargeT - that blanket statement of yours is ludicrous - I am therefore concerned about MSM coverage of an erstwhile lethal situation. Please folks - look up the toxins for yourselves. Living on the west coast of North America is NOT pleasant - cancer deaths are increasing rapidly. There are many studies related to the toxic spread of radioactive waste from this vile incident. This is real - this is threatening YOU and your families - don't ignore this!!!!

Keep safe, Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Lone Bean (21st August 2013), onawah (21st August 2013), RMorgan (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Good grief! Loads of cancerous tumours, thyroid dysfunctions - been on the web since 6 months after Fukushima. Many operatives have died whilst trying to make it safe. TargeT - that blanket statement of yours is ludicrous - I am therefore concerned about MSM coverage of an erstwhile lethal situation. Please folks - look up the toxins for yourselves. Living on the west coast of North America is NOT pleasant - cancer deaths are increasing rapidly. There are many studies related to the toxic spread of radioactive waste from this vile incident. This is real - this is threatening YOU and your families - don't ignore this!!!!

Keep safe, Avid
    please provide links to your claims, there were cancerous tumors, thyroid dysfunctions and all that fun stuff long before fukushima, correlation does not equal causation.

I've lived in the west coast of North America my whole life, I've been in the waters, I lived in a coastal town in Alaska for the last 13 years, fished it's oceans (ate lots of halibut) and walked it's shores.

have you?

I've only been out of that environment for 7 months now; when was the last time you were there?

FEAR AND STRESS ARE HARMFUL, they change your DNA... what's the REAL threat here? posts like yours literally harm people, I hope you have done your due diligence, I hope you have truly researched these topics enough to be responsible for what you are doing by pushing this fear line...

are you ready to accept the consequences of damaging people over something you do not fully understand?

Make a statement: Back it up with proof, if I don't do it call me out and I will.

Be responsible for your actions.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st August 2013), DNA (22nd August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st August 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Many more people will suffer as a result of this event it will take time, radiation will effect the food supply, water supply and even nature itself. I cannot understand why Japan uses Nuclear power after the use of the Atomic Bomb and those that are still effected by it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Lone Bean (21st August 2013), RMorgan (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

TargeT: - amongst many many papers evidenced: If thou does't protest too much I doubt your veracity! ;-) Really - there is too much 'out there' to dispute that there is pollution on a greater scale than we would care to imagine - too horrific to get in MSM - and struggling in the alternative media due to vast disinfo campaigns.
    http://www.radiation.org/reading/pubs/HS42_1F.pdf
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Lone Bean (21st August 2013), RMorgan (21st August 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Target - I have only skimmed your posts. Honestly, it does not matter to me if you believe the extreme amounts of radiation coming from Japan will harm you or not. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and will somehow manage to survive while all the rest of us die. But this stuff is real, it's serious and I'm making plans to have all my unfinished business done a.s.a.p. and be ready to go home.

Of all the happenings going on in the world right now, of all the abuses and crimes and wars and bloodshed, starvation and death......the events at Fukushima are by far, the most important.

Good luck to you and I mean that.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

RMorgan (21st August 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I only have a minute here but want to back up Target and say that I am right there with him on this topic!!! We have been compiling information for over a year that supports that we have been lied to about nuclear energy being deadly and dangerous...

I'll try to get back to this, however in the mean time, as Target already posted, unless you have gone through everything in the MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON THIS FORUM (IMHO) Your comments do not come from a place of knowledge on this topic...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-nuclear-scam-

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st August 2013), Atlas (27th August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), ljwheat (23rd August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (22nd August 2013), TargeT (22nd August 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I only have a minute here but want to back up Target and say that I am right there with him on this topic!!! We have been compiling information for over a year that supports that we have been lied to about nuclear energy being deadly and dangerous...

I'll try to get back to this, however in the mean time, as Target already posted, unless you have gone through everything in the MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON THIS FORUM (IMHO) Your comments do not come from a place of knowledge on this topic...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-nuclear-scam-
    Good thread, go see Galen Windsor speak, very informative, sot hot not a single mod thanked for it, go figure, they removed it because it wasn't posted on much some time ago ( few months), this was odd since there are threads on this forum that haven't been posted on for YEARS and they are still here, i am glad its a sticky and it should remain so, i am not posting on it anymore because sometimes it goes over my head but the thread offers a perspective that must be seen, heard and discussed.

I am with Target and Kimberley here, we haven't even begun to approach the bottom of this stinky pit and things could be very different than they explained to us or better yet, fed us, scared the living sh!t out of three generations with their cold war tactics and fear mongering. Better to get to the bottom of this if that cant be done, well a safer form of energy must be introduced like thorium, since we all know free energy, is not going to happen for a long long time.

I wish Radiant health to all of you.

38. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I also don't know enough to take a stand against the radiation scare.

But I ask again, What radiation? You mean gamma ray, alpha rays, beta rays? Then ya, these are particles of energy and if your body is bombarded by enough of them in a given amount of time, they can hurt you. But so can holding your hand above an open flame. When I take my hand out of the flame the exposure ends. It does not cause my hand to continue heating or burning on its own or otherwise contaminate my hand. What is so special about so called radioactive material that makes it behave in this supposed manner?

Radiation as we have been trained to think of it is capable of contaminating material in close proximity to a radioactive source. There is no mechanism I know of to account for this claim.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Shannow (27th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 32 LastLast