+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast

Thread: THE SYRIA SITUATION : NEWS + UPDATES (merged threads)

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: THE SYRIA SITUATION : NEWS + UPDATES (merged threads)

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, I'm wondering if this is how they'll finally incite Americans into World War 3? Get us so emotionally riled up, just like the other wars..? Will our boys fall for it again? They know we're so sick and tired of all the G-D fighting and are refusing to get involved. The globalists are so damn greedy that they'll do anything to get WW3 started just so their bank accounts can start filing up again. Give me the g-damned proof! And NOT the word of a politician, or Shame Stream Medias or by a treasonous leader. I want the WORLD to show us the proof. They're the ones who've been maligned by the United Snakes govt and the rich bastards controlling it.

This infuriating article makes it sound like Obama really gives a care. (No, he don't want war). I don't believe it for a second judging from his actions of the past. This Nobel PEACE winner hasn't proven he's for peace at all.

It goes to show you how shameless all of them have gotten....

I just hope ALL people will hold onto their patience and remain calm. And use their common sense before falling for all of these manipulations AGAIN....
    I don't think our soldier boys and girls are gonna get to make that choice. If this happens, Obama is probably going to dump it in our laps, telling us it was impossible NOT to go in. He doesn't hear us - and he should have heard me, I yelled at him loud enough and long enough, along with everything else. I don't trust Kerry as far as my grandson could throw him in his sleep. Why was he ever made Secretary of State? Kerry was a creep in Viet Nam, he was only there just so he could say he was. He's a polit-lifer, or maybe that's a politifer. Whatever, Kerry's worse than a low down, good for nothing, flea bag of a egg suckin' dog (sorry Barky, didn't mean ta hurt your feelin's).

Bill asked someone what they thought was going to happen in another thread, well I've said it before - WAR, and we're well over our heads in it right now. Wars' not coming, wars' been here. Political war, war in the skies, war in the earth war on water, war on food, war for oil. War for the hell of it. It's all a matter of how much or, how little it directly affects you, isn't it? How many meals are you away from getting involved?

Look at the picture in this link. Yeah, Assad shook the hand of the hand that shook the hand of Gaddafi. Whatever, OMG there's your proof! Run away, run away! This sort of propaganda makes me want to puke!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1443195

2. Link to Post #162
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I posted these two videos prior to the hacking.

BBC history on Syria. Good historical reference.

And an RT News take on the current situation:

(Insert signature here)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), sdv (3rd September 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

I really enjoy Jelaila's emails and here is her take on the Syria situation -- she channels the nibiruans:

Quote Hey Eva,
    War drums are sounding here in the USA.  Our leaders appear to be itching for another fight, this time with Syria.  Footage of dead children killed by toxic gas are splashed across the television screens almost nightly.  What's the purpose? What's really going on? 
    I've been watching what is occurring, the play-by-play, so to speak, all the while waiting for the 9D Nibiruans to share their thoughts.  It finally occurred late this morning.  
    A Big Graduation Test
    The Nibiruans inform me that there is a higher purpose to this Syrian conflict; it is a big test in that we chose it long before we incarnated.  As I understand it, we did so in order to work through a dysfunctional belief that prevents us from being able to maintain peace.  More on that in a bit.
    The Nibiruans remind me that we went through something similar over a decade ago.  Back in 2001 we experienced 9/11.  As I understand it, at the time the intention of the Powers that Be (PTB) was to take a huge leap forward in their plan to enslave humanity.  The next step was to create a war based on securing safety and that would require we give up all of our rights.  In addition, to ensure that safety we would be corralled in a frequency fence HAARP) that would control us emotionally.  With our emotions controlled and thoughts monitored, there would be little opportunity for terrorism.
    Back then we were informed of these events ahead of time and did the work on both the inner and out planes.  Together we changed the timeline, creating the Compassion Grid in the process.  This grid gave us a way out of the frequency fence and altered the circumstances of the PTB's plans, creating years of delays.  (Full details in The Mission Remembered)  
    It's 12 years later and the PTB has worked through all the delays and is ready to take us into a war that could well destroy us.  But thanks to all of our work, we are also standing at the brink of a new reality of peace and prosperity.  But before that new reality can fully manifest, we must cast off the shackles of that dysfunctional belief I alluded to earlier.  
    The Nibiruans inform me that the Syrian conflict if not peacefully resolved, would pave the way for the biblical Armageddon.  Armageddon, they tell me is a repeat of an ancient series of events that led to the great galactic wars, wars that resulted in many destroyed homeworlds.   At the core of all these conflicts is the fear of not being able to get one's needs met.  the only way to do so is through bullying and manipulation.  In other words, we need to move beyond the fear by learning to ask for what we want and being willing to compromise.  Peace is sustained when everyone wins.
    The Galactic Perspective
    Our divine destiny is to be the peacekeepers of the galaxy, showing other races how to get their needs met without resorting to war.  As explained numerous times in past articles, the US respresents a microcosmic version of the galactic neighborhood.  The US is not only the melting pot of the world, but of the galactic neighborhood as well.  About 50% of all starseeds live there, and thus most galactic races are represented.   This is why the focal point is usually on the US. 
    If the US can learn to negotiate and maintain peace over this current issue, it will have earned the right for a better future, not to mention help avoid further ecsalation towards Armageddon. 
    We, who are lightworkers, gridworkers and starseeds, can also help.  We can help stop this conflict from escalating by continuing to work on the "Inner Planes" the origin or birthplace of anything and everything that becomes manifest. By doing our inner work, we remove anger, frustration, fear and all other negative energies from the mass consciousness. When this occurs it removes more of the fuel needed to manifest a war.  If you have forgotten how, below is an article written on how to alter a timeline via the Inner Realms.
    Link:US Attacks: What we can do
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/k3bdhy7
    So what can you and I do right now, today, to help remove more of that war energy?  We can each look at our own personal worlds and work on issues involving fear and anger over not getting our needs met.  I am personally going through an issue of this nature right now and am using the Keys of Compassion to clear it.  Funny, I never thought that my personal issue was my part of clearing both a national and galactic one.  Yet, it make sense that we would each have one right now. 
    In closing, we sit at the precipice of either a new reality of peace and prosperity, or a war that could destroy us.  We have proven to ourselves that we have the power to alter the future by doing the work.  How it ends is up to us. 
    In service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
http://www.NibiruanCouncil.com
~~~~~...~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

fifi (3rd September 2013), galilava (3rd September 2013), Prodigal Son (3rd September 2013)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

And the nerve of Obama to say to the world, "I killed Osama Bin Laden!", like that was something to be proud of or write home about. I ate a piece of pie. Why don't he just wear a cowboy hat, call himself Elmer Gantry and paste a target on his back? Oh no, wait a minute, the targets are on our backs. Obama didn't "kill" Osama, he sent Seal Team 6 out to do it, he sent us out there. Where's my body guards, President Obama? Can I get ya anything else, sir? QA cup of tea? Some toast, perhaps. My life?

How 'bout we go and stir the pot in say... Egypt? What? Hillary has another aneurism? Is it syrial? What part of the brain was affected, her Iranian? Itr sure wasn't her mouth. "People are dead here, isn't that enough? What difference does it make how they died? Was the pressure of running guns into Syria just too much on the old girl? What a lying piece of... be nice. Why should I be nice to them? Why? I have to be nice to these lying, manipulating killers? No. I'll leave the nice to others. They won't get it from me any more. They must be eating the stupid GMOs cause their lies are so bad and poorly written, a kid could figure out what happens next. Maybe our next clue is in the up coming episode of Sponge Bob Square Pants. War comes to Hollywood, or is it the other way around?

And this is the only way it can be. Standard answer.
    Last edited by sygh; 3rd September 2013 at 04:11.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Syl (3rd September 2013)

8. Link to Post #165
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not in favour of war or aggressian at any time, but as an ardent historian I have been following the situation on the ground in Syria from the very beginning.

Although Nobel Peace Laureate Mairead Maguire is obviously telling what she saw and heard, it seems to me that she has only been allowed to meet and see people who are telling the story from the regime's point of view.

The majority of fighters in the Free Syrian Army (F.S.A.) are not rebels but free citizens of Syria who have had enough of corruption, torture, rape, murder and now genocide, and consist mostly of people who are of the Sunni religion. But they also consist of Christians, Kurds and many other fighters from more than 70 different countries including the US and Britain. Most of these people are fighting for freedom and are not religious fanatics. Military Service was compulsary in Syria so all men over the age of eighteen had had some sort of military training. The Free Syrian Army today is made up of hundreds of different groups and numbers between 140,000-200,000 fighters. They have an airforce of 22 flyable arcraft including jets and two attack helicopters which are grounded at present due to the risk of being shot down by their own combatents. Unfortunately due to lack of support from western countries groups like Al-Qaida, ISIS and other radical islamist groups have taken advantage of the situation and infiltrated mostly behind the lines of major confrontation to fill the vacuum left and are not very popular with the locals as they attempt to enforce Sharia Law on the inhabitants. The leaders of the F.S.A. are saying for the moment they are on the same side, but once Assad has been overthrown they will deal with these groups.

Since Obama drew the red line in the sand on the use of chemical weapons six months ago, more than 50,000 non-combatents have been killed by indiscriminent shelling and bombing of residential areas by the Assad regime. The F.S.A. in most cases defend the people and don't fire missles or artillery on residential areas.

If you don't want Obama to support the rebels tell that to the victims that can be seen here http://www.fsaforwardsupport.com/ all victims of the ruthless regime of Assad, backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The threat of taking action has already helped the F.S.A. with around 400 defections and much infighting going on, on the Assad side. Many more high ranking military personal and their families have left the country. A large number of Hezbollah fighters have returned to Lebanon. Weapons and personal have been moved from their safe bunkers and are now vulnerable to attack. There have been huge gains all over Syria in the past week, from Allepo to Damascas.

It is well past time that the free world took action to help the people of Syria to overthrow a ruthless regime, hellbent on retaining power no matter what the cost.

We are not talking about boots on the ground here, the F.S.A. have more than enough. They just need some help to destroy the remaining Syrian airforce which will considerably reduce the death toll and force the corrupt regime to the capitulation table.
    Last edited by ks4ever; 3rd September 2013 at 06:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ks4ever For This Post:

MorningSong (3rd September 2013), sdv (3rd September 2013)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...am-polk/279255

Some interesting bits:

"A UN inspection team that visited the site of the massacre on Monday, August 26, almost 5 days after the event.

Why was the inspection so late? As a spokesman for UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon pointed out (Gareth Porter in IPS, August 27), the request to the Syrian government to authorize an inspection was not made until August 24 and was granted the next day. In any event, according to the spokesman, the delay was not of fundamental importance because “Sarin can be detected for up to months after its use.”

What was the American government position on inspection? Secretary of State John Kerry initially demanded that the Syrian government make access to the suspected site or sites possible. Then it charged that the Syrian government purposefully delayed permission so that such evidence as existed might be “corrupted” or destroyed. On the basis of this charge, he reversed his position and urged UN Secretary General Ban to stop the inquiry. According to The Wall Street Journal of August 26, Secretary Kerry told Mr. Ban that “the inspection mission was pointless and no longer safe…” To emphasize the American position, according to the same Wall Street Journal report,“Administration officials made clear Mr. Obama would make his decision based on the U.S. assessment and not the findings brought back by the U.N. inspectors.”

IPS’s Gareth Porter concluded after talks with chemical weapons experts and government officials that “The administration’s effort to discredit the investigation recalls the George W. Bush administration’s rejection of the position of U.N. inspectors in 2002 after they found no evidence of any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the administration’s refusal to give inspectors more time to fully rule out the existence of an active Iraqi WMD programme. In both cases, the administration had made up its mind to go to war and wanted no information that could contradict that policy to arise.” Is this a fair assessment?

Why was the first UN inspection so limited? The only publicly known reason is that it came under sniper fire while on the way to the first identified site. Who fired on it or for what reason are, as of this writing, unknown. The area was contested by one or more rebel groups and under only limited or sporadic control by the Syrian government. Indeed, as photographs published by The New York Times on August 29, show the UN inspectors in one area (Zamaka) guarded by armed men identified as “rebel fighters.” So the sniper could have been almost anyone.

How limited was the first phase of inspection? According to a report in The Guardian (Monday, August 26, 2013), the small team of UN Inspectors investigating the poison gas attack in Syria spent only an hour and a half at the site. So far, we have not been given any report by the UN team, but the doctor in charge of the local hospital was apparently surprised by how brief and limited was their investigation. According toThe Guardian reporter, he said,

"The committee did not visit any house in the district. We asked the committee to exhume the bodies for checking them. But they refused. They say that there was no need to do that.

'We had prepared samples for the committee from some bodies and video documentation. There were urine and blood samples as well as clothes. But they refused to take them.

'After an hour and a half, they got an order from the regime to leave ASAP. The security force told the committee if they did not leave now, they could not guarantee their security. They could not visit the main six sites where the chemical rockets had fallen and lots of people were killed.' "

Why did the investigators not do a more thorough job? The doctor at the site told the Guardian reporter that the Assad regime warned the investigators that they should leave because it could not guarantee their safety but the newspaper’s headline says that the Syrian government authorities ordered them out. Which is true? Is there another explanation? And why did the inspection team not have the means to retrieve parts of the delivery equipment, presumably rockets? Were they told by the UN or other authorities not to retrieve them or were they refused permission by the Syrian government? We simply do not know.

To say the least, the inspection was incomplete. The best that the State Department spokesman could say about such evidence as was gathered is that there is “’little doubt’ [Vice President Biden later raised the certainty from the same limited evidence to “no doubt”] that forces loyal to Mr. Assad were responsible for using the chemical weapons.” (“’Little Doubt’ Syria Gassed Opposition,” The Wall Street Journal,August 26, 2013).

Much was made of the belief that the gas had been delivered by rocket. However, as The New York Times correspondent Ben Hubbard reported (April 27, 2013) “”Near the attack sites, activists found spent rockets that appeared to have been homemade and suspected that they delivered the gas.” Would the regular army’s chemical warfare command have used “homemade” rockets? That report seemed to point to some faction within the opposition rather than to the government.

Several days into the crisis, we have been given a different source of information. This is from Israel. For many years, Israel is known to have directed a major communications effort against Syria. Its program, known as Unit 8200 is Mossad’s equivalent of NSA. It chose to share what it claimed was a key intercept with outsiders. First, a former officer told the German news magazine Focus (according to The Guardian,August 28, 2013) that Israel had intercepted a conversation between Syrian officers discussing the attack. The same Information was given to Israeli press (see “American Operation, Israeli Intelligence” in the August 27 Yediot Ahronoth,) It also shared this information with the American government. Three Israeli senior officers were reported to have been sent to Washington to brief NSC Director Susan Rice. What was said was picked up by some observers. Foreign Policy magazine reported (August 28, “Intercepted Calls Prove Syrian Army Used Nerve Gas, U.S. Spies Say”) that “in the hours after a horrific chemical attack east of Damascus, an official at the Syrian Minister of Defense exchanged what Israeli intelligence described as “panicked phone calls” with a leader of a chemical weapons unit, demanding answer for a nerve agent strike that killed more than 1,000 people.”

But, as more information emerged, doubts began to be expressed. As Matt Apuzzo reported (AP, August 29, “AP sources: Intelligence on weapons no ‘slam dunk.’”), according to a senior US intelligence official, the intercept “discussing the strike was among low level staff, with no direct evidence tying the attack to an Assad insider or even a senior commander.” Reminding his readers of the famous saying by the then head of the CIA, George Tenet, in 2002 that the intelligence against Saddam Husain was “slam dunk,” when in fact it was completely erroneous, the AP correspondent warned that the Syrian attack of last week “could be tied to al-Qaida-backed rebels later.”

Two things should be borne in mind on these reports: the first is that Israel has had a long-standing goal of the break-up or weakening of Syria which is the last remaining firmly anti-Israeli Arab state. (the rationale behind this policy was laid out by Edward Luttwak in the OpEd section of the August 24, 2013 New York Times). It also explains why Israel actively had sought “regime change” in Iraq. The second consideration is that Israeli intelligence has also been known to fabricate intercepts as, for example, it did during the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.

So, unless or until more conclusive evidence is available, the request by Mr. Ban (“U.N. seeks more time for its inspectors,”International Herald Tribune, August 29, 2013) for more time appears to be prudent. Despite what Messrs Biden and Kerry have said, I believe a court would conclude that the case against the Syrian government was “not proven.”

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), GaelVictor (3rd September 2013), norman (3rd September 2013), sdv (3rd September 2013)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...am-polk/279255

Some interesting bits:

"A UN inspection team that visited the site of the massacre on Monday, August 26, almost 5 days after the event.

Why was the inspection so late? As a spokesman for UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon pointed out (Gareth Porter in IPS, August 27), the request to the Syrian government to authorize an inspection was not made until August 24 and was granted the next day. In any event, according to the spokesman, the delay was not of fundamental importance because “Sarin can be detected for up to months after its use.”
    Two things to note here:

First. bureaucracy in Syria means that such a request would take ages to process. Considering that Syria is in the midst of a civil war, the request was granted very quickly.

Second, the statement about sarin gas being easily detected months after use is not true. Sarin decomposes and degrades very quickly. Also, the decomposed products are found in many other products and so there is no way to prove conclusively that sarin was used and it is a lie to say otherwise. Here's a very good summary of information about sarin:

http://brown-moses.blogspot.com/2013...alk-sarin.html

Here's a quote from this blog post (emphasis added):

Quote A number of reports have claimed to have proven the use of sarin through tests on hair, clothing, blood, tissue, and urine samples.

I will address each of these types of samples in turn:

Blood:

Sarin can be directly and indirectly detected in blood samples. Several methods have been studied for detection of sarin in blood. Several studies have been described in the academic literature. There are also indirect methods that detect decomposition products of sarin or the physiological effects of sarin.
    Experience from the Tokyo subway incident in 1995, documented by the OPCW shows that one of the decomposition products of Sarin is a chemical known as IMPA is detectable in blood.

Sarin’s method of action is to inhibit a substance called acetylcholinesterase, which is used by the human nervous system. At least one study shows that the presence of a nerve agent could be deduced by examining post-mortem blood samples for presence or lack of acetylcholinesterase, up to a week after death. A person who has died from Sarin exposure would have little or no acetylcholinesterase present. It should be noted that this would only indicate the presence of a nerve agent and would not specifically indicate Sarin versus any other nerve agent (or even organophosphate pesticide intoxication) nor would it conclusively indicate nerve agent as a cause of death, as other factors may have killed the victim, such as conventional trauma.

Urine

One of the decomposition products of Sarin in the human body is methylphosphonic acid. A study shows that this substance is detectable in urine by use of mass spectrometry. This particular substance is not specific to Sarin. (The journal article says it is a decomposition product of cyclosarin, Soman and one type of VX as well.) It should be noted that it can take some time for chemicals absorbed in the human body to end up in urine. An immediate post-exposure sample may not have any evidence of exposure.

Tissue

A study from 2004 using guinea pigs indicates that plasma, heart, liver, kidney, and lung samples can indicate the presence of either Sarin or Soman using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.

Clothing, Skin, or Hair

Clothing, skin, or hair could get contaminated by droplets of Sarin. I cannot find any literature on the absorption of Sarin into human hair, but common sense would dictate that any water-like liquid could be trapped in hair. Because of the rapid speed at which Sarin evaporates, a sample would need to be collected quickly and kept in a sealed container. A lowered temperature would help. In such a case, the Sarin might actually be most easily identified in vapour form in the headspace of the container, having desorbed from the sample itself.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by ks4ever (here)
    I'm not in favour of war or aggressian at any time, but as an ardent historian I have been following the situation on the ground in Syria from the very beginning.

It is well past time that the free world took action to help the people of Syria to overthrow a ruthless regime, hellbent on retaining power no matter what the cost.
    I do not take sides in this war, but the Syrian people do have political options. Those whom you support in this war refused to take part in elections. It would have saved a lot of lives if the mighty West had supported Syria on the road to democracy rather than provide weapons and support to those who chose war rather than the ballot box.

I see it all over Africa ... the West provides guns instead of supporting voter education and debates on democracy, rights, constitution-making, the role of the judiciary, and so on.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Matisse (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Britain stepped back because Putin didn't...not out of respect of the public opinion. So will Usa
    My heart is as open as the sky ...(Kama Sutra, A Tale of Love)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to galilava For This Post:

sygh (4th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

http://urbansurvival.com/blog/2013/0...gas-field-war/
    George Ure has some very interesting reasoning behind what is happening. There seems to have been an F22 Raptor brought down with 4 Tomahawk missiles on board.
    Was this why the President was late with his speech? Was someone using the latest Russian-supplied missile air-defences out there?

Quote “The paper loss of U.S. forces to aircraft F-22 advanced north of Jordan, which hosts on its territory five F-22, was the main reason to postpone the process of aggression against Syria…”
    He goes on to talk about the oil/gas wealth in the region. Of course it's all about grabbing resources - every war lately is about that.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

GaelVictor (3rd September 2013), galilava (3rd September 2013), Operator (3rd September 2013)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Fanning the flames for sure....

Quote Syria crisis: Israel confirm they have conducted a US-backed Mediterranean missile weapons test
    With Assad calling the Middle East a 'barrel of powder' ready to explode, Russians raise alarm after detecting east-bound missiles launched from central part of the Mediterranean Sea
    ADAM WITHNALL TUESDAY 03 SEPTEMBER 2013
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8796221.html
    Both Israel and the US are denying this test took place, but does it really matter?
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd September 2013 at 12:14.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #172
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

This is very comprehensive, as always, and needs to be here.

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    more insights ... on why this is all happening ...

Who Is Really Behind the Syrian War ?

from James Corbett...

"Given that the pretext for attacking Syria is falling apart before the public's eyes, why is the US preparing to wage war on that country? Who benefits from the ongoing destabilization of Assad's government? What will the Middle East look like if the Sunnis take over Syria? What is Israel's role in this? What do Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have to gain from a war in Syria? And what does Bandar Bush have to do with all of this? Join us today on The Corbett Report as we discuss these and other pressing issues as the world stands on the brink of yet another US-led Middle Eastern military adventure."

Published on Aug 30, 2013

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Operator (3rd September 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    http://urbansurvival.com/blog/2013/0...gas-field-war/
    George Ure has some very interesting reasoning behind what is happening. There seems to have been an F22 Raptor brought down with 4 Tomahawk missiles on board.
    Was this why the President was late with his speech? Was someone using the latest Russian-supplied missile air-defences out there?

Quote “The paper loss of U.S. forces to aircraft F-22 advanced north of Jordan, which hosts on its territory five F-22, was the main reason to postpone the process of aggression against Syria…”
    He goes on to talk about the oil/gas wealth in the region. Of course it's all about grabbing resources - every war lately is about that.
    I see you have seen my post here.
    That may be one of the surprises we get to see. And it may be the reason why some of the bigmouths are backing out ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

26. Link to Post #174
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Anonymous spammed the US ARMED FORCES friday...

here's what I got:

Quote ----- Original Message -----
    [mailtoperationserious@mailinator.com]
    Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 06:04 PM Coordinated Universal Time

Dear Member of the United States Armed Forces,

Certain elements are calling for an attack on Syria on the grounds of
    suspected chemical weapons use. The reality is that the state-sponsored
    terror campaign against Assad's government has not yielded the results that
    these elements have hoped for and they now seek direct military intervention
    to reach these goals. The supposed chemical weapon attack is merely a
    pretext to justify this intervention. There is a possibility that you are
    going to be involved in a military campaign against Syria and possibly Iran.

The overwhelming majority of American people strongly disagree with the idea
    of going to war with Syria and/or Iran. Unfortunately, this issue is not
    being put to a popular vote. In fact, it appears that the President is
    seeking to launch this campaign without the approval of Congress. It is
    clear that this administration is willing to act contrary to the wishes of
    the American People. In this campaign, you would be working together with
    and supporting Al-Qaeda affiliated groups, because these are the groups that
    represent the opposition to Assad in Syria. Whether or not you will be
    personally involved in this campaign, now is the time to voice your concerns
    about going to war with Syria and/or Iran, if you see anything at all wrong
    with this situation. You are in a position where you are likely going to
    have to choose between going against the wishes of the government or going
    against the wishes of the People.

Expect Us,
    Anonymous.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, THE CONTENTS OF YOUR REPLY WILL BE PUBLIC.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Gardener (4th September 2013), MorningSong (5th September 2013), Operator (3rd September 2013), Sophocles (3rd September 2013), sygh (3rd September 2013), Syl (3rd September 2013)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I posted these two videos prior to the hacking.

BBC history on Syria. Good historical reference.

And an RT News take on the current situation:

I thank you for these two well put together, well thought out videos, Octavusprime. They are so insightful, I felt like it was important to bump them up again.

I listened very carefully to both and must say - I was not totally aware of all of the unscrupulous, and convoluted underpinnings involved this Syrian uprising. I am so angry at our government right now. It is possible the ice will break under the weight of their out and out lies, regardless of the fact that they have our military worn out.

Time and time again we find our answers if we - follow the money. Unequivocally, I say NO, our weapons, bombs and people do not belong in Syria under these circumstances. I don't know that I would have come to the same conclusions, as to whether this was all about saving the Roman Empire as it was/is about saving the New World Order and Agenda 21 though.
    Last edited by sygh; 3rd September 2013 at 13:33.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Gardener (4th September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

30. Link to Post #176
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

this post got lost after the hack but is now retrieved and i like to post this here where it belongs;

Date: Sat Aug 31 13:13:44 2013
    Poster: Hatemachines
    Thread Title: Re: Who else is Getting a bad feeling about the events in Syria ?

The refusal of Great Britain to attack Syria because there is no real evidence the Assad regime used chem.weapons is a big set back for the USA, and it's hidden hand allies Israel and Sunnite moslim states like Saoedi Arabia, Qatar etc.

There is a growing sense among civilians in Europe that the once valliant power of the USA have now been corrupted by greed for oil and hidden agenda's. After the lies Colin Powel told,so the Iraq invasion could take place, nobody here, including politicians, trusts the USA on their word alone, anymore.

USA is not going to (all out)war singlehanded in Syria, because that would be the end of all remaining goodwill it still has, and thus political suicide.
    But i think they will try, by making small steps, and maybe some more convenient False Flag attacks, to get as many allies involved as possible to further their agenda towards regime change in Syria. And then the road to Iran will lay open.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Gardener (4th September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Hatemachines,

Hopefully, not if we continue to expose them! Our strongest opposition comes in the form of passing out valid information, since the mainstream media refuses to cover it. I'm also in favor of ridding ourselves of Agenda 21 and its off-shoots, Obama Care through the defunding process and Monsanto (God knows how we'll rid ourselves of that genetic monster!). Of course, a lot of people will need to call and email their congressional representatives as often as possible, sort of like flies on carrion - but it will probably take a lot more fervor than that. Since 9-11-01, we've voiced our suspicions and tried to unite under scientific proof of the impossibility of the both twin towers turning to dust before our very eyes (not to mention Building #7). And, in my heart and mind, I know the massive animal die-offs are related to the never ending "War on Terror", though I can't pinpoint how or who (HAARP and photonics - us or them). But allow me to add - in this regard, we are our own worst enemies because not all the animal die-offs can be attributed to HAARP or war.

Yup, what a mess. This war we find ourselves in is stealth and so very ugly. It reminds me of the "War of the Worlds", is it? Is this for the all or nothing? One thing is for sure, we can't stand on the side-lines, nor pivot on the fence.

I don't know what I'm thinking here, I've said it before and nothing has changed, I'm just not thinking clearly... this is WWIII, we've been fighting it for years. The media doesn't call it WWIII but it is. Our media hides all sorts of news. They are extremely manipulative. I think our government needs to go. There are circumstances that hold us back from rebelling that were planned to keep us in check. The most potent of all is the fact that we have our first man of color in office. Further, our boarders are purposely not protected from illegal aliens. If we raise a stink, it could set off a race war, as well as further erode our already fragile infrastructure. The puppeteers are counting on this. The federal Reserve has a strangle hold around our necks, as the IMF and World Bank attempt to hold the world for ransom. Obama is more of a puppet than he thinks he is. And I can't believe McCain is for any of this. The man doesn't seem to be himself at all. I don't know if we can pull everyone together but this is the crucial time to try.
    Last edited by sygh; 3rd September 2013 at 14:39.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

bennycog (3rd September 2013)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

More double talk jibberish.....now they're saying they did do a missile test........BUT, it has nothing to do with Syria!

This is so ridiculous I don't know how any one can believe this crap or support a strike against Syria.

The speaker of the house just announced he'll support Obama with this strike.

Obama just may pull off the biggest political move of his presidency, which is to unite both sides of the isle to get just enough votes to do this strike against Syria with congressional approval! He will be a political hero to some.

It's all starting to fall right in to place........this is beyond bizarre!

This is not good!

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Fanning the flames for sure....

Quote Syria crisis: Israel confirm they have conducted a US-backed Mediterranean missile weapons test
    With Assad calling the Middle East a 'barrel of powder' ready to explode, Russians raise alarm after detecting east-bound missiles launched from central part of the Mediterranean Sea
    ADAM WITHNALL TUESDAY 03 SEPTEMBER 2013
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8796221.html
    Both Israel and the US are denying this test took place, but does it really matter?
    PS: There will be no need for a false flag event if Obama can get congressional approval to strike Syria....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd September 2013 at 16:44.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (3rd September 2013), heretogrow (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013)

36. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...ve-gas-2242520

This could simply be a fake "oops" by Britain on behalf of the U.S., in order to "prove" that the recipient of the chemicals was Assad.

Quote REUTERS/Nour Fourat

By Russell Findlay | 1 Sep 2013 07:21

BRITAIN allowed firms to sell chemicals to Syria capable of being used to make nerve gas, the Sunday Mail can reveal today.

Export licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride were granted months after the bloody civil war in the Middle East

The chemical is capable of being used to make weapons such as sarin, thought to be the nerve gas used in the attack on a...
    Last edited by cursichella1; 3rd September 2013 at 16:25.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), heretogrow (3rd September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

38. Link to Post #180
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

03 SEP 13

They've now sent Carrier Nimitz and it's Battle Group to the Red Sea.

The Battle Group includes the Cruiser Princeton and the Destroyers Shoup, Stockdale, and Lawrence.

Military

Syrian Strike Leaders Will Be:

Navy Admiral Bruce W. Clingan, commander of U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa.

Army General Lloyd J. Austin III, U.S Central Command.

DOD Buzz
    Harley

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

heretogrow (3rd September 2013), Operator (3rd September 2013), sygh (4th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast