Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: ARB - The Alien Races Book

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

Default ARB - The Alien Races Book

From our friend Dante Torino ...

The Alien Races Book ( ARB )

Published on August 20 2013 from some more extensive original notes , can be read here :

http://en.calameo.com/read/002667888b58fe4b9c77d

Silent approval

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Amanda (23rd August 2013), aranuk (22nd August 2013), Billy (22nd August 2013), chocolate (22nd August 2013), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2013), Debra (16th September 2013), DNA (22nd August 2013), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), gaiagirl (11th September 2013), ghostrider (23rd August 2013), Inversion (2nd July 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd August 2013), kersley (15th September 2013), Lefty Dave (22nd August 2013), Lifebringer (22nd August 2013), mab777 (22nd August 2013), Maia Gabrial (28th August 2013), Mike (22nd August 2013), mojo (23rd August 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd August 2013), Olam (2nd September 2013), Paul J Salmon (16th September 2013), ROMANWKT (22nd August 2013), seko (23rd August 2013), shadowstalker (22nd August 2013), Sophocles (22nd August 2013), sunflower (22nd August 2013), The One (22nd August 2013), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2013), Woody (23rd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ARB - The Alien Races Book

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd August 2013), Lalaji (22nd August 2013), rgray222 (13th October 2013), ROMANWKT (22nd August 2013), Sebastion (22nd August 2013), shadowstalker (23rd August 2013), The One (22nd August 2013), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you! I had to write it (the "thank you", I mean)...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Agape, thank you ... and again ...
    mb.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mab777 For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Oh well, thanks belong to that friend who compiled the book . I'm but distantly involved as a witness and been so privileged to preview the information early.

At the Bodhgaya January 2002 when I attended the Kalachakra initiation ceremony that was ultimately cancelled for that year , and while I was sucked literally to presence of our ancient ancestors Mothership landing on Earth for the first time,
    there were many of those other ET races and civilisations depicted on cover of the Ship in row . Though I was not able to replicate those images till now without someones elses qualified help, I still remember many of them being our distant relatives , with distinct features and characteristics .
    Those memories have to remain as they are for now , till we find way to proceed them with level of accuracy respectful to the originators and complexity of those events .

The report on which can be found in the witness section of this forum as well . Apologies for cutting short through this to-day, just feeling very tired .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

mab777 (23rd August 2013), sunflower (22nd August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

That just looks like a re-hash of the 3 part youtube videos that made the rounds a while ago using artwork pictures of a mass effect alien (DORSAY = http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Salarian) two different aliens from stargate universe (DRIES = http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Nakai, STROM = http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ursini) the blue woman from farscape (LANG = http://farscape.wikia.com/wiki/Zotoh_Zhaan),
    and various other pictures that have been doing the rounds on the internet for years.

The description of the RAMAY species sticks out to me as I am sure I have read this on a website a few years ago, although I can't remember which website.

I would put this down as someones scrap book of internet information someone has created (with the intent to mislead???) Rather than being an actual secret book containing real aliens and descriptions of them.

I am not saying that all of the information is actually false but given the circumstances that this has been presented... I would trust it as far as I could throw it.
    Last edited by Bongo; 23rd August 2013 at 00:19.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2013), Atlas (4th March 2014), DNA (23rd August 2013), jerry (15th June 2014), Katyani (23rd August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's been prefaced that images used with the brief description of alien races were borrowed from various sources ,
    unlike the collection of aerial objects ( spacecrafts ) that is supposed to be real .

The original notebook contains hand drafted sketches , the quality of which may have been washed down , though I'd likewise prefer to see the original being released if indeed it fell to this friends hands ,

what they seem to imply is that since the research groups existed and pieces of information, including imagery were leaked out to public domain,
    they were deliberately used by entertainment industry to

a/inform public,

b/disinform public

c/discredit the fact there's contact between ETs and Humans ,

d/induce the idea of threat from Space ,

e/capitalise genuine information for use by secretive scientific, military and government organisations .

I can not confirm or deny accuracy of the information contained within, and I sort of doubt anyone truly can but it's still small leak of information from research groups that are known to have existed word wide, affiliated with secret governments .

One of my favourite Indian parables my teachers used to quote often was about mythical Swan ( Hamsa ) , nowadays some scientists say the story actually pertains to a Crane bird , who when drinking a mixture of water and milk , extracts the milk and leaves the water untouched . Or in another words, from mixture of pure and impure liquid , extracts the 'pure information' and leaves the soup behind .

The danger of todays web ( internet ) is that the amount of fakery it contains is enormous , on every level and it makes it impossible for average consumer to discern between what they consume .

Where it concerns my own data , I can swear on my own life that I've never attempted to embellish information, make false or more likeable statements rather than otherwise nor I've lied about events,
    yet , on humane level, the whole 'call' that has been made out by the Bodhgaya Report feels more like a disaster , intellectual and emotional disaster to me personally because no matter the critics I had a huge hope in human qualities of discernment, power of logic and compassion at start .
    Which was perhaps influenced by the fact that I spent several years in community of monks who are daily taught, trained and reminded of importance of ethos , rather than eros for our common human destiny. They also seldom play games, seldom have access to internet ( those days especially ), do not watch sci-fi movies, at least those whom I spent life with didn't .

The ethical standards are higher there and I came back to Europe bright minded, light hearted in 2005 , and totally unprepared for meeting with this type of civilisation, ill with doubts, cynicism , suspicions, consumerism, vane culture of fashionable statements, admiration for powerful idols and disregards for everything subtle and innocent .

I spent seven years here , mostly isolating myself from being part of it , and I know I will never get used to it here anyway, no matter the tricks and treats .

I have couple of good friends here and there , and I love people I have to admit openly because it's my childish nature .. , so can't complain of being treated badly but on the other hand,
    all the approach that others took towards me and the Bodhgaya ET - Human Origins data can be broadly described in terms of tricks and treats .

Ignorance at its best because you seldom believe each other . Being compared to people with little if any moral credentials , people who had dreamlike experiences that frightened them, people who remember nothing, who watched tons of sic-fi movies, who spent their adolescence playing internet games and being adults they still do the same .

Beyond all that, people who are used to nothing on their own mostly, to use their own brains but who spent their life consuming various levels of information and disinformation and can not discern between the two and even if they can , it never moves them to do anything.
    There will be thousands of people dying somewhere, the environment is going berserck, the worlds justice systems are going tremendously wrong,

people will still be satisfied with their little toys, call every important piece of information a BS so they can continue sitting there doing nothing .

You call this forum proudly ''Chronicles of Human Awakening ' and I love the idea and spirit of freedom here but looking around the huge web, all around, I sense apathy and disability to act .
    If you live in that nature you often speak about .. and the climate changes or news come in that are important you have to get up, pick yourself up and do something.

Here on this big toy DARPA has started for you, you have to do NOTHING. You can pretend to be awakened . You are monitored for free . It mostly bears no consequencies . You can copy and paste and feel like being part of that .

To CONSUME and information is something completely else than to AWAKEN to it, and it's still something else than to LIVE it .

I wish you all...were not just internet avatars, game players, internet characters and keyboard warriors who ask all the time : ''And what can we do about it ?'

When a tree falls down on you, you know you have to step aside or run. When storm comes you know you need to seek a shelter or build one if you want to survive. If you are hungry you pretty know what to do..

but here, you've got access to tremendous amount of information, to fates of other people, to their cries, to problems to solve and you don't know what to do , ever ?

Please think about it .

Feel for each other forwards because yes we are all in that . One day, and if you remain in this state for couple more years, it's inevitable that some of you who are young will be old and frail, some will be starving, some immobile, some old. It's the reality of human life .
    The disaster is if you are not able to reach to one another . To care for each other without the others asking .

Yes some of you are well situated and have well functioning families . But I dare to say, most not . And the tragedy of your race is you were taught to feel ashamed for being left alone in trouble .

If mankind continues on this anonymous , inhumane track I can assure you that it's going to be DUPED .

And all the fear mongering fantastic stories about threat from space, secret governments, solar flairs , and killer viruses , AI and all that appeals to your intelligence won't kill you but your negligence to each others fates will .

Sorry for the rant but things got on me, from several sources and the proverbial drop leaked over the cups edge .

I had to suffer this utter ignorance and being treated like some kind of wishy washy dreaming trouble maker on your internet forums , not because I am one,
    for utter lack of discernment from your 'researchers' , secret services, leaders , readers and who ever is concerned .

And I'm not taking that S*T seriously anymore and if I was not privy to that huge amount of data in real form, in Bodhgaya 2002 , I'd not be in Europe at all now because it feels like a prison so far, with no extra intelligence present ,

with coffee with fake milk and fake sweetener that does not calm me and what else ...

Sorry for the rant
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd August 2013 at 11:53.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bongo (23rd August 2013), Debra (16th September 2013), frodo13 (24th August 2013), learninglight (15th September 2013), Mark (5th September 2013), PurpleLama (23rd August 2013), Swan (23rd August 2013), WhiteFeather (1st April 2016), Wolfen (18th June 2014), yelik (15th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,744 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Loony (here)
    That just looks like a re-hash of the 3 part youtube videos that made the rounds a while ago using artwork pictures of a mass effect alien (DORSAY = http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Salarian) two different aliens from stargate universe (DRIES = http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Nakai, STROM = http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ursini) the blue woman from farscape (LANG = http://farscape.wikia.com/wiki/Zotoh_Zhaan),
    and various other pictures that have been doing the rounds on the internet for years.

The description of the RAMAY species sticks out to me as I am sure I have read this on a website a few years ago, although I can't remember which website.

I would put this down as someones scrap book of internet information someone has created (with the intent to mislead???) Rather than being an actual secret book containing real aliens and descriptions of them.

I am not saying that all of the information is actually false but given the circumstances that this has been presented... I would trust it as far as I could throw it.
    I have to agree.
    It reads like a very simple work, giving just enough information so that some silly guy starts throwing this stuff around as fact and in turn looks like a guillible weeny who will believe anything. Then this guy becomes representitive of the alternative news/ UFO community and makes us all look bad.

If someone wants real first hand testimonial of what is going on, I suggest the UFO CONTACT BOOKS BY WENDELLE STEVENS.
    Also, and it may sound ludicris at first, but the book "I visisted Ganymede" by Yosiph Ibrim is really good as well.
    And of course there are the reports by Roger Lear and Whitley Schrieber.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

NancyV (2nd September 2013), yelik (15th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Loony (here)

I have to agree.
    It reads like a very simple work, giving just enough information so that some silly guy starts throwing this stuff around as fact and in turn looks like a guillible weeny who will believe anything. Then this guy becomes representitive of the alternative news/ UFO community and makes us all look bad.

If someone wants real first hand testimonial of what is going on, I suggest the UFO CONTACT BOOKS BY WENDELLE STEVENS.
    Also, and it may sound ludicris at first, but the book "I visisted Ganymede" by Yosiph Ibrim is really good as well.
    And of course there are the reports by Roger Lear and Whitley Schrieber.

A question of opinion perhaps ? I don't need to be told what's fake or not , forgive me that .
    The fact is perhaps that giving people information in condensed form which is what very many extraterrestrial contact events resulted in , seems to be useless because human brain takes very long time to 'unzip' and make use of the intelligence behind .

I watched Dante's youtube video releases for couple of weeks . Some look rather alarming, chaotic and distressed but the message in them was consistent , logical and certainly not fake .

I don't need to read books about UFOs/ ETs, you probably miss entirely where I come from with my knowledge and I why do I keep myself away from most such literature ( most not all ) , and would not recommend it to others either just simply because it contains lots of messed up opinions . I don't need to borrow someones thoughts to think.

I'd prefer to see genuine contact events and witnesses being investigated in professional manner , and treated with kindness as most of them endured more trauma by their human families, friends and handlers than the ETs .

It's the human mistreatment we are fearing here .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

chocolate (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013), yelik (15th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Short apologies to DNA here, not meant personally and sorry for going ballistic . I would like to share more times to times but the danger of it seems to be that as direct witness of events and holder of portion of a database ..
    I have to include the self-knowledge category in those postings and it gets on many peoples brains as unacceptable from casual human view point .

Yes I know you do better with so called verified news, data approved by government or some famous personality with lots of titles and publications. Damn my life has ended up on knowing something.

I have repeated this to close friend number of times that without debriefing conducted by team of unbiased professionals the whole knowledge is as good as non existent and my life has been sacrificed to truth for a stupid joke .
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd August 2013 at 15:28.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

learninglight (15th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Quote I'd prefer to see genuine contact events and witnesses being investigated in professional manner
    Wish to comment that there are people doing a professional job on the subject matter, and they are channels like PlanetUFO, TopicUFO, Jon Kelly and other front line researchers like RhondaUFO, SeeingUFOsPA, or jmhz71.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2013), NancyV (2nd September 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Short apologies to DNA here, not meant personally and sorry for going ballistic . I would like to share more times to times but the danger of it seems to be that as direct witness of events and holder of portion of a database ..
    I have to include the self-knowledge category in those postings and it gets on many peoples brains as unacceptable from casual human view point .

Yes I know you do better with so called verified news, data approved by government or some famous personality with lots of titles and publications. Damn my life has ended up on knowing something.

I have repeated this to close friend number of times that without debriefing conducted by team of unbiased professionals the whole knowledge is as good as non existent and my life has been sacrificed to truth for a stupid joke .
    just tell your truth. I have the same problem. If I don't produce a storm on the exact moment they want to see it, then it is not true.

to hell with that, it is your viewpoint with what you observed. if they CAN'T HAvE THAT then it is their problem not yours. Just tell your truth and say it is coming from you believe it or not ... I really don't care. ... This world has been implanted to make slaves of everyone

how do they do that. Each person is set up to Don't look at it, don't say anything about it, and don't do anything about it. So don't look at it ???? means if you see evil don't look at it for WHAT IT IS. Don't tell anyone else or for sure you will be in trouble. Don't do anything about it ... let others do it.

PERFECT TRAP of NO CONFRONT. and NO CONFRONT WILL KEEP YOU TAPPED ON A PRISON PLANET FOREVER.

SO ADD ONE MORE ... DON'T GIVE A S*** ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS ..... just put it out there and THOSE WHO CAN SEE WILL LOOK.

jim

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2013), chocolate (3rd September 2013), conk (16th September 2013), Debra (16th September 2013), learninglight (15th September 2013), NancyV (2nd September 2013), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote I'd prefer to see genuine contact events and witnesses being investigated in professional manner
    Wish to comment that there are people doing a professional job on the subject matter, and they are channels like PlanetUFO, TopicUFO, Jon Kelly and other front line researchers like RhondaUFO, SeeingUFOsPA, or jmhz71.
    Great , I'm sure there are ...but we have been through a lot already in this matter ( Barry King and my humble self ) , Report was compiled containing the core information , my backgrounds were checked by number of people , interviews done to satisfy the public disclosure needs ,
    I dare to say that most classical 'UFO researchers' do not operate further than where we've gone .

I would gladly accept specific direction where the Bodhgaya Event is concerned , if you need summary of what's been done till now it can be provided in separate thread , specific direction where further investigation could be carried in professional settings is all we are waiting for .

More next time , I pray for peace and not wishing to split more milk today

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    just tell your truth. I have the same problem. If I don't produce a storm on the exact moment they want to see it, then it is not true.

to hell with that, it is your viewpoint with what you observed. if they CAN'T HAvE THAT then it is their problem not yours. Just tell your truth and say it is coming from you believe it or not ... I really don't care. ... This world has been implanted to make slaves of everyone

how do they do that. Each person is set up to Don't look at it, don't say anything about it, and don't do anything about it. So don't look at it ???? means if you see evil don't look at it for WHAT IT IS. Don't tell anyone else or for sure you will be in trouble. Don't do anything about it ... let others do it.

PERFECT TRAP of NO CONFRONT. and NO CONFRONT WILL KEEP YOU TAPPED ON A PRISON PLANET FOREVER.

SO ADD ONE MORE ... DON'T GIVE A S*** ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS ..... just put it out there and THOSE WHO CAN SEE WILL LOOK.

jim

Jim, I can agree on that completely and appreciate your insight .

I find much easier to fight for someones else's rights than my own though . Being left alone in situation where not a one person is close enough to you is the easiest way how to end up ignored, hurt or abused .

I never had that problem with finding help for others when they needed me, pick up phones, trouble enough people to get answers and take reasonable steps to nearest and safest solution.
    The only problem where it concerns ET Contact and any relevant data is that say, 98% people who are 'outsiders' and are confronted with the issue turn away at nearest obstacle because their fear of being ridiculed , some fear that such instances are automatically all the same ( those claiming some sort of expertise ),
    others fear they would be 'infected' or lets say influenced by occupying themselves with the subject, it's kind of stigma.
    I had to face some of the most cynical reactions from academics who can't be exactly blamed for not understanding me , such as in the case of so call 'average joes' who can go totally off board after hearing the truth .
    MDs who pretend not to hear , others who panic , uncertain if washing their hands will be enough or suspecting secret agents in my back .

The agenda indeed is very complex , nowadays MIBs are not needed in most cases to silence the witness .

Thanks

Agape

27. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

If i may ask why Diana? I cant understand that ... i come from Greece and we had no secret or deeper meaning for Diana than the hunt.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Agape (28th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It does not refer to the mythological figure or any embodied ,living ,humanised Being .
    If you read the whole rest of the text properly you see that they speak of necessity to bring the 'feminine aspect of creation' back to equation , with the 'patriarchal ' model of God, teachers , prophets and what ever rules religious and secular society on Earth nowadays, causing grave imbalance .

In old Indian scriptures with far superior and detailed understanding of the Universe it's pointed out many times that Creator and its Creation no matter whether the Cosmic Intelligence manifests itself as Masculine, Feminine or Neutral , it's always both and neither .

You can say it's 'She' the Cosmic Intelligence or 'He' the Source of Life .

These terms only exist because human genders exist, polarities of left and right handed physical forces and so forth .

With stress on the ego-centric , dominant aspect of power and human pride and vanity, thousands of super-theories were created in the past by human cheaters, leaders, politicians , religious prophets who tried to convince the crowd of being 'good herd' who needs power and leadership over them .

There are times when society needs leaders and times when they don't . Our ancestors , who came from Space were equals, they had no genders and also, no dominant figures in their midst .

No 'one' or 'ten' who would need to impose rules .

Returning 'to the Source' of our existence , awareness and abilities means that the imbalance will have to be healed in mankind as well .

Even now as I type it, I'm sure that in many who cast the corner of their eye on the post the doubt will be triggered , no matter whether they are male or female,
    that suggests ''possibly , but they aren't capable of that, they are not strong enough, they are but women '' , or .. ''we are aren't capable of that, we need strong man to lead us forwards'' .

The Heaven can not be 'installed' on Earth, not now . Till this planet exists, its species will experience some level of imbalance and imperfection , or at least , several millions of years to go yet .

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_(mythology)

Etymology

Diana (pronounced with long 'ī' and 'ā') is an adjectival form developed from an ancient *divios, corresponding to later 'divus', 'dius', as in Dius Fidius, Dea Dia and in the neuter form dium meaning the sky.[2] It is rooted in Indoeuropean *d(e)y(e)w, meaning bright sky or daylight, from which also derived the name of Vedic god Dyaus and the Latin deus, (god), dies, (day, daylight), and " diurnal", (daytime).
    On the Tablets of Pylos a theonym διϝια is supposed as referring to a deity precursor of Artemis. Modern scholars mostly accept the identification.[3][need quotation to verify]
    The ancient Latin writers Varro and Cicero considered the etymology of Dīāna as allied to that of dies and connected to the shine of the Moon.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Debra (16th September 2013), kersley (15th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

thank you for the reply ...

I read the pdf text and its as you said and i agree with the feminine aspect ...

So why the focus on one of the human Goddesses and not all ... or at least one of the major goddesses why Diana?

p.s. nm i read the last part of your reply ... "On the Tablets of Pylos a theonym διϝια is supposed as referring to a deity precursor of Artemis"

i guess they dont mean the Greek Goddess but the preexisting Feminine concept / goddess that just happened to be translated/morphed by the Greeks to Artemis ... ok
    Last edited by Etherios; 1st September 2013 at 21:33.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Agape (2nd September 2013), kersley (15th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    thank you for the reply ...

I read the pdf text and its as you said and i agree with the feminine aspect ...

So why the focus on one of the human Goddesses and not all ... or at least one of the major goddesses why Diana?

p.s. nm i read the last part of your reply ... "On the Tablets of Pylos a theonym διϝια is supposed as referring to a deity precursor of Artemis"

i guess they dont mean the Greek Goddess but the preexisting Feminine concept / goddess that just happened to be translated/morphed by the Greeks to Artemis ... ok

I would not agree on any lesser meaning .

As they say in old tantras , if you aspire for limited results .. that's what you also receive . If you aspire for the limitless knowledge that's what is awaiting you .

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

kersley (15th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

You may also like to see the latest movie from our friend Dante, it includes some amazing and never before released captures ..

Book download link :

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/PbJ3dGxxk..._book.pdf.html

First time for free
    Last edited by Agape; 5th September 2013 at 09:10.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Debra (16th September 2013), Flowerpunkchip (17th September 2013), learninglight (15th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

August 24 2013 ..Cygnus Spacefleet ..

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

WhiteFeather (1st April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast