+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: ARB - The Alien Races Book

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default "Little Green Guy Book" Alien Races Book

I'm sure if this has already been posted in Avalon somewhere, I looked but haven't found it so ill post it now

(If posted please delete!)

The "Little Green Guy Book"
    Introduction to the Alien Races Book'

http://projectcamelotportal.com/arti...tle-alien-book

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...reen-guy-book/

A very in-depth published collection on the subject of Alien Races and there Visits and activities here!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), raregem (14th June 2014), yelik (14th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: "Little Green Guy Book" Alien Races Book

Thanks for that, looks very interesting

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Wolfen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: ARB - The Alien Races Book

Ok I was reading the book. I came to the picture of the MAITRE race and it looks exactly like the doctor from my dream! I was abducted by this alien it looked just like it. I mean it scared me it was so much like it. I had meant to post this earlier but I'm on vacation and just got time to post this. I know that's what he was. But I'm not sure why they took me? If they only abduct guys well I'm not a guy. But they did take me! I saw them with my own eyes! I know that face I will not ever forget his face it looked just like that picture!!!

Sorry for the shouting but I can't express how shocked I was to see that face there in this book. I know it was him that's what race he is a MAITRE. I believe that at least some of this book is true. I know that race is real I've seen them with my own eyes. They are not good at all they view us as insects nothing more. I felt this from the doctor and he liked the fear that I was feeling. It was like he was enjoying my confusion and fear. Despite the fact that I woke up that surprised him I felt it. I'm still not sure how. But they are not friendly that's all I know for sure.

This is 100% certain if they ever show up. I will be the first to fight them. I hate what they do to humans and the way they view us it's despicable at the least. I'm frightened by the fact that few people seem to know what they are truly doing on this planet. I don't even have a clue as to why they took me then put me back when I got angry and told them to put me back. They did this out if fear I felt it they know something that I don't I even felt the doctor apologizing for mistaking me? It all happened so fast but I know they are bad. I just feel that I should say this.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolfen For This Post:

Hervé (19th June 2014), Sebastion (20th June 2014), WhiteFeather (1st April 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,935 times in 1,709 posts

Default Re: ARB - The Alien Races Book

This book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races by Elena Danaan came out in 2020. It's essentially an expanded version of the Russian Alien Race Book. It has 110 races listed as opposed to 50 some in the ARB. There's drawings of each race with descriptions, home world and star system, what type of craft they use and if they're connected to the Galactic Federation of Worlds or with negative ET's. Her real body is in a stasis pod on the planet Erra in the Pleiades. When she finishes her mission in her Terran avatar body she'll return home. Her Pleiadian contacts helped her with the book. She is of the Ahel race of Erra.

It looks like the MO of the so-called positive groups is to push planetary races to the point they can be drawn into the GFW. The negative groups will use races for food or slavery. The Greys are known as the Solipsi Rai (plural), Solipsi Ra (singular). The Anunnaki have O- blood and T shaped craft. The rendering of them in the book resembles the alien in the movie Prometheus (my addition). This was at the end of the book "Your future was imbued in your past, as a message to the present." It didn't elaborate on what that really means. For years I've been hearing that aliens have 22 genetic experiments running on Earth. Apparently it's us and we're created from 22 different races.

Audio starts at 0:54 The book

Her YT channel

Elena Danaan thread
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th November 2022 at 20:57.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th July 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), Franny (31st July 2021), Parsi-X (5th April 2023), RunningDeer (18th July 2021), Stephanie (20th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3