+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't look, don't say anything, don't do anything about it: THE TRAP

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Don't look, don't say anything, don't do anything about it: THE TRAP

Ever try to get anyone to look at something that happens or even be wiling to look at it?

Don't say anything about it because no one will believe you and they will throw you in an institute. (BE STATUS QUO .. DON"T ROCK BOATS)

Don't do anything about it. (for sure you will be killed or crucified if you try to do anything).

This allows the corrupt to keep everyone else in the trap. this allows people to hide in the background hoping it will save them, or believing someone else will save you.

Why are we trapped on this prison planet? and recycled every death.

Because the implants are setup to have you NOT LOOK AT ANYTHING THAT IS REAL TRUTH because then you can free yourself.

so if you can LOOK at UFO's LONG ENOUGH. you might be able to get out of this amnesia.

One of their MAJOR rules is NOT TO BE SEEN BY THE POPULACE, because SOME OF US MIGHT GET OUR MEMORY BACK and if it is one of the creators they might see all hell brake loose in anger to those who put him here and they might find their fleet tossed out to oblivion never to be recovered again.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE CLEANING AND REPAIRING THIS PLANET.

EVERYONE IS ASLEEP AND REFUSES TO WAKE UP.

but if you DON'T WAKE UP ,.. then you will soon find yourself coming back to this planet again and again as a GMO human

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd August 2013 at 17:40.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2013), chocolate (23rd August 2013), Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), fifi (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), mab777 (24th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (23rd August 2013), Prodigal Son (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), shadowstalker (23rd August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013), The One (23rd August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Don't look, don't say anything, don't do anything about it: THE TRAP

Quote EVERYONE IS ASLEEP AND REFUSES TO WAKE UP.
    If you stop and look closely at your thoughts and beliefs, you will discover that instead of serving you, they serve the agenda of the ruling Elite. Although you may feel you are immune to religious and political propaganda, your immunity is overpowered by the repetition of messages that burrow into your subconscious just below your conscious radar. The ruling Elite have taught you slave consciousness. You tick-tack through life with alarm clocks, car clocks, work clocks, the TV clock, the cell phone clock, wrist watches, wall clocks and calendars. It's “breakfast time”, “lunch hour”, “break time”, “traffic hour”, “news hour”, “happy hour”, “week end”, “dinner time”, “bed time”, “tax time”. You sit in traffic, stand in line-ups, watch mind numbing TV trivia interrupted by endless commercials. You settle for a 14 day holiday out of the 365 days it takes for the Earth to circle the Sun. You trade your labor for digits at the bank. You celebrate birthdays, New Years, Valentine's day, St. Patrick's Day and countless other repetitive cycles of commercialized nonsense. From cradle to grave, you obediently tick-tack through life like an automaton, serving the ruling Elite. Despite the servitude, they have somehow convinced you that you are free.

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal.

The video below is an amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It's shocking because our world has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

4. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Don't look, don't say anything, don't do anything about it: THE TRAP

Yes, Thanks jiminii, this trap can be clearly seen by most of us.

You wrote :

Quote "so if you can LOOK at UFO's LONG ENOUGH. you might be able to get out of this amnesia."

"One of their MAJOR rules is NOT TO BE SEEN BY THE POPULACE, because SOME OF US MIGHT GET OUR MEMORY BACK and if it is one of the creators they might see all hell brake loose in anger to those who put him here and they might find their fleet tossed out to oblivion never to be recovered again."
    I wonder, Are you reffering to UFO's or to the elite behind the scenes?

If to the first one, then I don't understand. If to the second one then I see what you mean and concor

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), soleil (23rd August 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Ever try to get anyone to look at something that happens or even be wiling to look at it?

Don't say anything about it because no one will believe you and they will throw you in an institute. (BE STATUS QUO .. DON"T ROCK BOATS)

Don't do anything about it. (for sure you will be killed or crucified if you try to do anything).

This allows the corrupt to keep everyone else in the trap. this allows people to hide in the background hoping it will save them, or believing someone else will save you.

Because the implants are setup to have you NOT LOOK AT ANYTHING THAT IS REAL TRUTH because then you can free yourself.

so if you can LOOK at UFO's LONG ENOUGH. you might be able to get out of this amnesia.

One of their MAJOR rules is NOT TO BE SEEN BY THE POPULACE, because SOME OF US MIGHT GET OUR MEMORY BACK and if it is one of the creators they might see all hell brake loose in anger to those who put him here and they might find their fleet tossed out to oblivion never to be recovered again.

but if you DON'T WAKE UP ,.. then you will soon find yourself coming back to this planet again and again as a GMO human

jim

So we are put in a scenario where we are set up NOT TO LOOK AT REAL TRUTH via implants

However....it is our responsibility to get out of the trap?

I REALLY would like to point out that this train of thought pervades a number of belief systems that ive read/heard...

BUT this reasoning sounds similar to me as if "they" poison the soil, deplete it of water, food, keep it from the sun...
    however the seed that grows crooked from such an environment from being malnourished--depleted of life/truth..IT IS ITS FAULT it grew in such a way and SHALL BE BANISHED TO RELIVE ITS HANDICAP LIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE SHIITTT SOIL THEY MADE to entrap us??!

Those who have plummeted the soil, poisoned it in every fashion known to man...WILL BE THE ONES TO TAKE NOTE. Not the ones who have been MISLEAD

wHEW-----plz by all means whts your take on this?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), DouglasDanger (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), mab777 (24th August 2013), markpierre (23rd August 2013), Prodigal Son (24th August 2013), soleil (23rd August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

It is a hard choice to make, to be conscious.

For those of us who did not choose the awakened path but instead have been such since birth it is not a choice at all, it is a way of Being. Many of our compatriots have been relegated to mental institutions. Others of them, we see on the sides of roads, or sitting in alleyways in the cities, talking to the dumpsters, the insects, themselves, or rather, entities within themselves and around them.

For we who have escaped those traps by being able to don some facets of the collective aspect of normalcy that has allowed us to proceed along our life-paths without too many overtly negative repercussions, that is, we've remained free to a greater or lesser extent, it is now incumbent upon us to speak our truths irregardless of who publicly corroborates our viewpoints and experiences.

Now, there are fewer impediments to that expression. Now, there are more who can indeed confirm our experiences. Now, there are tools and references abounding that confirm what we have always known inside to be true and that are available for those few who hear or see and wish to corroborate for themselves.

That memory Jimini speaks of is what some refer to as imagination. The realization, through experience of talking to others and sharing your own, that not everybody has the same capacity to visualize should lead to the shocking realization that there is something different in your capacity to create and that of others to do the same. To be able to visualize the whirling, swirling energies, the infinite filaments and strings that comprise material creation, to be able to manipulate them with your mind, to be able to intend, powered by thought and emotion, and to see the outcome of your intentions become manifest, is confirmation of your inner knowing that you are what you are.

It can be a hard choice to make, to be conscious. If it is a choice at all for you, and not a mandate arising from the deepest core of your innermost knowing.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), eaglespirit (23rd August 2013), fourty-two (23rd August 2013), GaelVictor (24th August 2013), greybeard (23rd August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), mab777 (24th August 2013), markpierre (23rd August 2013), Prodigal Son (24th August 2013), PurpleLama (23rd August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013), Shannow (24th August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013), Wind (23rd August 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Do not just lean out of the box to look at things a bit differently.

Cilmb out of it and throw it away.

Read,
    "Adventures Beyond The Body"
    "The Secret Of The Soul"
    By: William Buhlman

That is if you have understanding. Most do not...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), soleil (23rd August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I'm having fun. Prison planet or not recycled or not.

What matters?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

jiminii (24th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Do not just lean out of the box to look at things a bit differently.

Cilmb out of it and throw it away.

Read,
    "Adventures Beyond The Body"
    "The Secret Of The Soul"
    By: William Buhlman

That is if you have understanding. Most do not...
    After you climb out the box look out the window; then jump out of it; climb a hill and you will see a yet bigger adventure. on and on it goes.

the more you know the more you see how big there is to explore.

The wiser I become the more I see my ignorance.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

jiminii (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The feeling I have arrived at - is like a PKD moment - we have fallen so far into a dream within a dream within a dream - we can no longer even guess at how many dreams deep we are in the dark stink of rotting lies. I know it sounds very grand to say I am enlighened or I woke up - or we are awakening in a synergy movement -but the problem with that is the ego is such a good liar it could tell us we are waking up from the dream we have been in but fail to continue to tell us - there is far more than one dream to wake up from. If a person has worked really hard to wake up and finally leaves the old dream behind - that person does not want to deal with reaching the understanding there are infinite number of dream lies to yet wake up from - I will call him satan for the sake of this thought - but did this angel go from god's grace (what ever that is) to stepping into the rule of liar and deceiver? Like here I am loving god and now I freaking hate him? - I mean what is he a two year old that didn't get his way? Point being how many dreams deep is that energy?
    I read other posts with an open mind - hopefully just as you do - and the reality is I don't want anybody elses version of their take of things to be mine - I don't want any aliens and you all aliens to me don't matter what planet or galaxy your from. I don't want other spiritual minded peoples' beliefs to be my future in this realm or the next - basically as far as I have a concept of what gods love is about I also have concept of what it is not in this physical realm. I loved people here but I have no desire to meet up with any of them later in any realm - not to say I would not mind having my spirit know their spirit - the true two become one deal - but regarding personality and outward projections I want none of it - family friends etc - even dogs and such - I know most everyone here talks like they know something - they have reached some level - they are now teachers and masters etc - and I call bull on that - what works for you ain't working for the rest - so good for you but what you know or where you have arrived at is between you and the maker and really has nothing to do with our infinity - past or future. I love how people can take the bible and make it do tricks - they can deeply research it back to when it was just markings and from all that tell you rapture will take place in sept 2017. - They even have ways to change what "no man knows the hour" and "when you least expect it" means. I mean we are just so full of ourselves in every dream we are currently in - and I can speak from my dream to your dream and say - "it still is just a dream" -- and even from all the NDE stories I have read and NDE people I have talked to - the dream continues into the next realm -- "go to the light" --- "no don't go to the light its a trick go the darkness" etc so on and so forth -- and finally I have to say - I don't even want my most fantastic totally beautiful concept of the next life to be real either. If I hold that up to the reality of having a source arrived at from my ant brain - its like holding up some butt cheese on my finger and saying " this butt cheese smells like flowers" (too graphic?) - I think as humans the real love thing between us would have to come from everyone just saying "we don't know" I mean the concept of this forum is to seek, find, share - and its good everyone is open - accepting - but gee whiz - I love you all but I ain't taking any of it too serious -- so don't take me too serious either. I think the story of the potters wheel is all about the dreams we are in - we think we have reached a final shape then the hands splat us down and start again - there is no final shape - it's more about just learning to feel the love in the hands of the potter. Would any real loving father ever have in his mind a final shape or end point in his creaton of the soul in that which he loved? thanks to OP you made me have a St. Vitus dance moment.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Louie For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OWL (here)
    The feeling I have arrived at - is like a PKD moment - we have fallen so far into a dream within a dream within a dream - we can no longer even guess at how many dreams deep we are in the dark stink of rotting lies. I know it sounds very grand to say I am enlighened or I woke up - or we are awakening in a synergy movement -but the problem with that is the ego is such a good liar it could tell us we are waking up from the dream we have been in but fail to continue to tell us - there is far more than one dream to wake up from. If a person has worked really hard to wake up and finally leaves the old dream behind - that person does not want to deal with reaching the understanding there are infinite number of dream lies to yet wake up from - I will call him satan for the sake of this thought - but did this angel go from god's grace (what ever that is) to stepping into the rule of liar and deceiver? Like here I am loving god and now I freaking hate him? - I mean what is he a two year old that didn't get his way? Point being how many dreams deep is that energy?
    I read other posts with an open mind - hopefully just as you do - and the reality is I don't want anybody elses version of their take of things to be mine - I don't want any aliens and you all aliens to me don't matter what planet or galaxy your from. I don't want other spiritual minded peoples' beliefs to be my future in this realm or the next - basically as far as I have a concept of what gods love is about I also have concept of what it is not in this physical realm. I loved people here but I have no desire to meet up with any of them later in any realm - not to say I would not mind having my spirit know their spirit - the true two become one deal - but regarding personality and outward projections I want none of it - family friends etc - even dogs and such - I know most everyone here talks like they know something - they have reached some level - they are now teachers and masters etc - and I call bull on that - what works for you ain't working for the rest - so good for you but what you know or where you have arrived at is between you and the maker and really has nothing to do with our infinity - past or future. I love how people can take the bible and make it do tricks - they can deeply research it back to when it was just markings and from all that tell you rapture will take place in sept 2017. - They even have ways to change what "no man knows the hour" and "when you least expect it" means. I mean we are just so full of ourselves in every dream we are currently in - and I can speak from my dream to your dream and say - "it still is just a dream" -- and even from all the NDE stories I have read and NDE people I have talked to - the dream continues into the next realm -- "go to the light" --- "no don't go to the light its a trick go the darkness" etc so on and so forth -- and finally I have to say - I don't even want my most fantastic totally beautiful concept of the next life to be real either. If I hold that up to the reality of having a source arrived at from my ant brain - its like holding up some butt cheese on my finger and saying " this butt cheese smells like flowers" (too graphic?) - I think as humans the real love thing between us would have to come from everyone just saying "we don't know" I mean the concept of this forum is to seek, find, share - and its good everyone is open - accepting - but gee whiz - I love you all but I ain't taking any of it too serious -- so don't take me too serious either. I think the story of the potters wheel is all about the dreams we are in - we think we have reached a final shape then the hands splat us down and start again - there is no final shape - it's more about just learning to feel the love in the hands of the potter. Would any real loving father ever have in his mind a final shape or end point in his creaton of the soul in that which he loved? thanks to OP you made me have a St. Vitus dance moment.
    What is real to you is real to you and THAT IS OK.

but I will give you one to free you from the burden you might be experiencing from dreams.

The force fields on this planet are removed. You will learn the truth when you die, and you are free to go home to where ever you came from,

this is my best shot for you.

jim

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

jim

So we are put in a scenario where we are set up NOT TO LOOK AT REAL TRUTH via implants

However....it is our responsibility to get out of the trap?

I REALLY would like to point out that this train of thought pervades a number of belief systems that ive read/heard...

BUT this reasoning sounds similar to me as if "they" poison the soil, deplete it of water, food, keep it from the sun...
    however the seed that grows crooked from such an environment from being malnourished--depleted of life/truth..IT IS ITS FAULT it grew in such a way and SHALL BE BANISHED TO RELIVE ITS HANDICAP LIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE SHIITTT SOIL THEY MADE to entrap us??!

Those who have plummeted the soil, poisoned it in every fashion known to man...WILL BE THE ONES TO TAKE NOTE. Not the ones who have been MISLEAD

wHEW-----plz by all means whts your take on this?
    just to let you know. We have done what we needed to do to stop the invasion that would have ruined our future for all time. The force fields around thee planet are removed and we are free to go back to where ever you came from. This is no longer a prison planet.

the purpose of this thread is to let people know that it is OK to LOOK and to SAY IT and to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

jim

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

CD7 (24th August 2013), Crazy Louie (24th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

You wrote :

Quote "so if you can LOOK at UFO's LONG ENOUGH. you might be able to get out of this amnesia."

"One of their MAJOR rules is NOT TO BE SEEN BY THE POPULACE, because SOME OF US MIGHT GET OUR MEMORY BACK and if it is one of the creators they might see all hell brake loose in anger to those who put him here and they might find their fleet tossed out to oblivion never to be recovered again."

If to the first one, then I don't understand. If to the second one then I see what you mean and concor
    when I went out of body into the UFO I started to get my memory back so fast that if the Gray didn't stop me by getting my attention I would have gotten a lot more of it.

when you have amnesia then how do you get your memory back? you look at things you already seen before and if you can get the person near his house or his job he might be able to get his memory back.

the same with UFOs. If you had one land right in front of you the reality of it so clear would be sooooooo much as to possibly remind you of where you came from and the amnesia would go away.

if they did that to one of the very powerful beings that is trapped here on the planet they can awake him too quickly and he could suddenly in anger, (from when he was trapped), just toss that UFO or an entire fleet of UFO's out to oblivion with one throw of his spiritual hand,

that is WHY they have ORDERS to not land in populated areas where they can't put everyone to sleep with their electronics and make them forget the entire incident,

jim

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

You wrote :

when I went out of body into the UFO I started to get my memory back so fast that if the Gray didn't stop me by getting my attention I would have gotten a lot more of it.

when you have amnesia then how do you get your memory back? you look at things you already seen before and if you can get the person near his house or his job he might be able to get his memory back.

the same with UFOs. If you had one land right in front of you the reality of it so clear would be sooooooo much as to possibly remind you of where you came from and the amnesia would go away.

if they did that to one of the very powerful beings that is trapped here on the planet they can awake him too quickly and he could suddenly in anger, (from when he was trapped), just toss that UFO or an entire fleet of UFO's out to oblivion with one throw of his spiritual hand,

that is WHY they have ORDERS to not land in populated areas where they can't put everyone to sleep with their electronics and make them forget the entire incident,

jim
    Cheers jim,

I feel that what you say is so pertinent.
    There is a lot of individual truth in your words which sometimes sound quite coded like and mysterious.
    I am in a time where my own amnesia needs to be removed and I respect your own experience and your own beingness that can be recognised.
    May someone bring that UFO to me and I promise to take a good look at it, will also not toss it away with anger, but some other feelings may very well be there.
    Our face is turned towards one direction - The divine, if tossing , then it will only be to that same one direction..

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th August 2013 at 08:51.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ask them the right questions and let them find the answers themselves ( if they want ). You can't make them believe what you want. But you can ask them questions which has the ability to shift their focus and with the right questions, focus on the truth.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

Crazy Louie (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes your reply was beautiful - I see that your trying your best to be gentle and helpful - I understand this - sometimes life is all about being in the most crappy of places with people all around you and you look through the faces and crowd of zombies and you see a smiling face looking right at you - and all at once all the negative energy in you leaves - and you look back for that face again and its gone. Likewise in this life people come along - strangers - and they say or do something that is remembered forever - just recently for me it was baby pitbull who I found on a 100 degree day who really was glad to see me and the water and food I brought to him - after that day he gave me so much back in return - a heart energy of his being - and I missed him when he left for texas - but my life was made better by meeting him and he knew I had come to his aid when he was in a spot of trouble. Yes yes - I agree with the leaving here and being a free bird hopefully - to return to who and what I really am - do I have a name? or identity or do we become a vibration and flavor and color - people have always looked at me strangely when I tell them I am not my earth name - I know this - its a shame to be tied to something so stupid as a name -- how man daves joes and marys and linda's are there - I mean we are so dull we can not even be original in that -- my old man was drunk and kind of out of it when the nurses rushed up to him telling him I had gone without a name for 15 hours - how horrible -- and they demanded a name - and all he could remember was a name on a movie marquee he had seen on the drive to the hospital -- and thus for almost 60 years I have had to put up with a name that is not me. The people in my life have had to put up with calling me different things through the years -- depending on what I was feeling or living at the time -- yes yes I do so want to leave that behind also. You know it is written that jesus said be in the world but not of it - live here but don't buy into it - I never had - a credit card ever - no voting ever - I always knew it was a lie - no check book ever - yet I have a nice house and nice cars and things have been given to me or came my way - ya I paid my dues - but at 47 I stopped working - I could achieve sure and I did but I was never my job - those who wanted me to advance never understood how I could walk away - sometimes I ran away - it was not important - they invented the story in themselves that it was important so I just scared them when I told them about another reality -- george harrison before he found out he was going to die said " well besides my son there really is no reason for me to be here." yes yes yes - how often I feel that way - I mean its rather silly going around in a constant prayer of no words - a constant meditation of seeing the real me - accepting that according to the word - I will be chaff but also understanding that god knows the bottom line of our commitment to the truth and purity of what could be - even if we can not overcome our ego -- forgive them father for they know not what they do - that wasn't about him up on a cross - it was about our entire existence here for everyone from start to finish -- I can't dig deep enough to get to what I am trying to say here - all the diversions all the really cool things all the talking heads saying all the many things that find us - and its amazing that although we might agree there is only one god - that would be the god who is watching us = but as we look back up there are about 7 billion gods it seems. Yes jim I want to leave and never even have a hint that I was ever part of all this. Although I did my best to be pleasant and I sure traveled and I sure had fun and for so many years it was one big smile - and I really try to find that smile again - but after you climb out of a few dreams the wisdom brings weight - there is a price involved for finding all the moments of clarity along the way.
    Last edited by Crazy Louie; 24th August 2013 at 17:08.

+ Reply to Thread