+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member Jeffrey Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

Thank you Bill. I will make it a part of my prayers that those who are in a position of knowing such information be granted the courage and strength as well as legitimate ways and means to bring it into the light of public knowledge.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey Mark For This Post:

chocolate (21st February 2014), Christine (29th December 2013), Jean-Marie (11th August 2014), Journeyon (21st February 2014), Ulyse30 (10th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Hi Bill, just to confirm that what you have done for so many, is incredible! I have for most of my life questioned the information about god and jesus. I feel that it's not important as to wether Jesus existed or was crucifed. I believe that the message on how to experience this existence, or to break free from it, archonic, parasitic control, is more important. He , Jesus spoke of spirit, not body. only the body dies (temporary) "let the dead bury the dead" " to those that have eyes to see, and ears to hear" non physical, to me. Maybe the message in more important than the messenger? Much love and respect!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

chocolate (21st February 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Jean-Marie (11th August 2014), sygh (19th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #383
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

(Français)Bonjours à tous, pour ceux que cela intéresse, qui voudraient, participer activement ou passivement a l'action, en ce qui concerne; intervention assainisment dans le post ci-haut,vous pouvez rejoindre le groupe, Protecteurs,merci et au plaisir de vous rencontrez et de discuter !!!! (English) Hi everyone,for those interested who whould like to participate actively or passively in the action,sanitation,join the Protectors group,the team thanked you in advance,look forward to meeting you and discussing with you all !!!!
    Last edited by Ulyse30; 11th August 2014 at 18:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulyse30 For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Thank you Bill and all the friends who have contributed their energy to the vision of a better tomorrow!

This topic is a love of mine because I have had confirmation through my expierence that we are connected to all things. And the energy that we send out from our loving open heart goes where it is directed. It is a energy that is powerful and can move mountains.

My first memory of the power of the love vibration was when I was a little girl and my grandmother would hug me. I knew I was totally loved and safe in her arms.

The first time I consciously focused my attention on love was in 1994. I went to a park and sat against a tree and closed my eyes and started to breathe. As each breath slowed and grew deeper I envisioned it flowing from my heart like a billowing cloud-like wave. My heart felt like it was an open flowing river of love for all humanity. As I breathed the wave of love flowed out of my heart and billowed across the earth. I envisioned people across the earth feeling this love wave and stopping and breathing and adding their gentle love to the wave. I envisioned the wave growing, full of love and hope for the future where freedom, health and the feeling of heaven on earth was recognized. I felt the earth encased in a pulsing love wash. For those who resisted it, all was well. But millions felt the wave that day and breathing in unison we made a difference.
    When I opened my eyes I knew something very powerful happened that day.

I share this story only to give you hope that the power of love and intention makes a difference. I do believe we are the ones we've been waiting for. I'm grateful to join you here, to read and share how we are making a difference in our world.

In love and peace,
    Journeyon

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

chocolate (21st February 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (11th August 2014), Limor Wolf (6th May 2014), Ulyse30 (10th April 2014), Wind (22nd February 2014)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

The mulberry tree:

A few years ago I got into the habit of rising early in the morning during the summer. My children were still asleep in their beds and home on their Summer break from school. I would take time to sit outside in the early hours and breathe gratitude for the day and all things... birds, rabbits, dew, wind, sunshine, etc...
    I started to walk around our forested land feeling gratitude for the plants, soil and I came to a old mulberry tree. It had been there for years and been very neglected. As I stood under the low hanging branches I held the leaves in my hand and marveled at the beauty of the leaf, I felt such gratitude for this tree. For the multitude of animals that it nourished with it tender berries and the years that it had stood on the edge of the forest. Day after day I would walk in a state of gratitude for the beauty of this land and all upon it, but I would spend the most time under my beautiful mulberry tree. One day the fruit started appearing and the tree became loaded with the most juicy luscious fruit I had ever seen. The fruit lasted for two months. In the past the fruit had been small and produced for about two weeks. Since that year we have continued to have the best mulberries any of our friends or family have ever tasted. I feel that the trees, animals and soil respond to our love and gratitude. When we get in tune with our earth it will provide for us in abundance.

In peace,
    Journeyon

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

chocolate (21st February 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (11th August 2014), lelmaleh (25th February 2014), Limor Wolf (6th May 2014), sygh (19th April 2014), Ulyse30 (10th April 2014), Wind (22nd February 2014)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Today I hold my attention on our politicians, clergy, executives, news reporters and others in positions of "power" in some peoples opinion. I envision and breathe peace and comfort to them. I picture the precious gift of life settling in hearts and minds across the world today. The simplicity of a child at play. The kind smile of a stranger. The beauty of the sunrise. Simple kindness and beauty of the human expierence settles in hearts across the world today and cracks the shell of fear, protection and all other blocks that have kept us in fear and in a us against them mentality. I see so many people awake to the unity of humanity. Wisdom and love is flowing from millions of hearts open to all in fear and protection. Like a gentle hand it rests on those whose hearts are stirring. The time is now to make a difference. Step forward and be the change. The world is changing and humanity is evolving. Be the change and be brave. It is the way out of the hell we each have created as we have separated ourself from each-other. Support is flowing to each of you as you open you hearts and minds to courage and resolve to play your part in exposing what was hidden. It is time we must all be brave. The energy of love is the answer and the way out of fear.
    Stand strong the tide is turning. I love you. Side by side in spirit we become the change we wish to see in the world. Love is the answer.

In unity and peace,
    Journeyon

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

chocolate (21st February 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (11th August 2014), Ulyse30 (10th April 2014), Wind (22nd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #387
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    I love you. Side by side in spirit we become the change we wish to see in the world. Love is the answer.

In unity and peace,
    Journeyon
    PA forum told me:
    Quote The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Okay, I'll elaborate:

I am joining Journeyon by saying that the world outside, whatever that might be, or mean, is only a reflection of the world inside every single one of us, nothing more.

So the change should somehow come from that concept.

The number of whistle-blowers just doesn't matter anymore, for me at least.
    It is to say that you can find the answer in one book, or in one flower, or in one person (you to be specific).
    You don't need to go and look for all the flowers in the world, one is enough.
    And feeling the love for that one flower, or this one person (you to be specific), should be enough.
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st February 2014 at 15:18.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Journeyon (21st February 2014), Wind (22nd February 2014)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

I am joining Journeyon by saying that the world outside, whatever that might be, or mean, is only a reflection of the world inside every single one of us, nothing more.
    Thanks chocolate I'm with you. Time to be the change we wish to see in the world.

Peace,
    Journeyon

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

Today I envision gentle hands resting upon the sholders of all who fear and resist the flow of love. This support has a calming effect. Breath slows, tension subsides, stillness enters...

Stillness allows for clarity to settle.

May the desperate desire for inner peace bring wisdom to all hearts that the path of freedom comes through unconditional love. All resistance can fall away and only love remains.

Thank you to all who have played the characters in this drama of life. It has been enlightening.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Wind (27th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

Beautiful words that speak to my heart.
    Found at: http://bendsoflight.wordpress.com

http://bendsoflight.files.wordpress....inuniverse.jpg

"Right now, most of us are feeling tense about things we can’t control. We can dislike the sound of war drums, we can be disgusted with tawdry exhibitionism on tv, we can watch helplessly as headlines continue to surface about radioactivity poisoning our planet’s largest ocean.I feel the tension outside, but I’m not feeling tense… why? I know I can’t change these things myself. I can’t stop war planes, but I can stop fighting with myself. I can recognize other people’s struggle and let go of my anger about it. I can integrate the brokenness of my life experience and breathe peacefully from my Now into memories of pain and separation from source. I can neutralize the poison of negativity, of not-light, which emanates from within me when I feel out of balance, forgetful of my grounding, lost in the demolition of an ancient, buried, forgotten trauma.

The world is the way it is. Trauma abounds. It is our environment, and it is our projection of experience. I have seen what happens when I turn my attention toward what’s happening in my being, tracing the route of tension in my muscles, in my gut, feeling where my breathing is caught, where my thoughts go away somewhere irretrievably… and I bring my awareness back to center. I trust this movement back to center, because I have discovered over time that in the center there is no fear. It is the eye of the storm, and diving into that place will dissipate the energy of the strongest maelstrom fear can conjure up.

So I ask myself, where am I feeling the tension? Breathe into that place. Anger feels like electricity… observe the interaction of waveforms between the anger, the static charge of irritation or annoyance, and the quiet pulsations of peace from the space deep within where the memory of home lives. See yourself as a charged particle of humanity, and allow yourself to see electrons flying away, if that helps. Feel the charge of turbulent emotions settle into neutrality. These are just a few tricks. There are so many more that we can remember and discover to our benefit.

What good does that do? The world is still a tense place, right? Give yourself a minute. Listen. Reality is holographic. As above so below. The structure of an atom and the structure of a solar system, of the universe and brain neurons are identical… maybe you’ve seen the pictures posted on FB! Since what we do within our little world ripples out into the greater reality, wherever you achieve peace–even a shred of it, even for a moment–you have enabled peace in the global human organism of which each of us is a part.

Reality is holographic. Do something to change your life (not someone else’s, just your own… everything else will follow, trust me!) and you will do something to change the world. Build it from there and know that you are a powerful being. You own that power. No one can take it away from you. Turn off the tv and close your eyes, look within and discover a whole new world, truly one of your own creation. You own that.

Trade hopelessness for trust, hope for fearlessness, fear for peace, dreams for reality. Unleash yourself, set yourself free, and watch what happens."

I'm just trying to walk this way daily. So often I get side tracked and react to what I am observing. But the more I breath and observe the more peace I am.

This reminds my of my favorite quote:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world".

Gandhi

May we heal our world!

Love and peace,
    Journeyon

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), sygh (19th April 2014), Ulyse30 (10th April 2014), Wind (9th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Bill,

Thank you for providing the best focus to date. We are not restricted to the physical. I identify with frequency, energy, light, all life and the manifestations of ether and beyond. We have egos because we have bodies. Fortunately, we can put the ego and the mental data base aside, not always as successfully as we would like but with every attempt, we come closer to understanding the language all beings great and small. Walking in life with intent for this purpose...

Last edited by sygh; 19th April 2014 at 17:00. Reason: video addition

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), karelia (19th April 2014), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Absolutely beautiful Bill... I feel that you have completely transformed the whole "complexion" of the Forum here with a few power-packed postings like this. I joined up a while back and it had a completely different "feel" to it, which I wasn't that comfortable with... and I left. Now I'm back, and can see so many more folks feeling much freer to express their "inner workings" and feelings...

I especially Love this particularly potentized posting you have started here, and fully support your vision here to heal the Earth and All on It. I have had many experiences with successful "manifestations" and I actually just started a new thread along the same lines as this, yesterday... The "Tidal Wave of Consciousness"... Is Gathering Momentum and Cascading Across the Planet'

Always wishing You and ALL... The Very Best...
    Last edited by Valley; 24th April 2014 at 00:35.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Limor Wolf (8th August 2014), ulli (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (29th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #393
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dearest Bill,

First of all I know little of what many upon Avalon freely discuss.

But however, there were a few posts on Veterans Today upon the near and approaching indictment of Sheldon Aldeson on many federal charges.

Mr. Adleson seems to be running the Republican party with drug and crime money which is the controller of our American misguided foreign intrigues....

It seems that the time has come maybe....maybe....maybe to hold some folks accountable for there actions...as it were...

I have not seen any threads upon this issue on Avalon yet I am a bit hopeful that behind the scenes someone has had enough of the treachery and criminality that seems to have gripped our American Nation.

I am not of the "love and light" crowd but am among the folks in that government that tried to hold folks to account and there are many of us in the system....many like me paid with there lives and with ruination of career and so on....so what...as it were...

The indictment of Adelson is a huge deal if it were to happen and I would ask that every one here on this fine forum please to meditate upon this deal...and maybe if we get lucky this might be the beginning to the fix of a huge problem....

I have the utmost respect for Gordon Duff and Jim Dean in particular...Mr. Dean always admonishes those in power to simply "do your job" and of course I hope some one has indeed listened to that call....

With the utmost respect to all here ....

Nine

26. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

I saw this video and found it to be a short and powerful explanation of the power of our consciousness. If we can start using the power of our consciousness I believe we can use it as a road map to healing our world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7XALC_V6c

In Peace,
    Journeyon

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Limor Wolf (8th August 2014), Marin (12th August 2014), ulli (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Yoda (8th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #395
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

All we need is for Obama to do as he promised ..."protect the whistleblowers" and all would be revealed to the public domain for criticism and comments ........justice I believe would then prevail in a just world.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2014), Christine (7th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), ulli (9th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #396
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I am cross posting this video here… thank you Journeyon, chocolate (we miss you!) for keeping this thread and initiative alive.

Quote Posted by Christine
    This video was conceived during a conversation that Bill Ryan and myself were having. He invited me to share some of my healing experiences and I gladly accepted.

Allow me to give a short introduction to myself and the subject. I am not trained in any rigorous manner but have been exposed to and have used a variety of techniques over the course of my life, my Teacher is my life Lived, as I speak on the video, each of us are each others teacher.

While I have developed a confidence it would be difficult to teach what I have discovered. Allowing one's own unique resonance to emerge from all the interfering dissonant around you is the path I have chosen. Centering attention fully on the Center of your Being until that is ALL you are is the beginning of an expanded awareness that opens in consciousness. We have long been taught and thought of as the unseen and unreal is where all Reality is manifest.

I work with grounding the benevolent force (Light - Love force) through my conscious AWARENESS and in many instances through my body. It is like turning on an electrical switch and the force flows through me.. I hold the intent of peace, of love, of right action and my mind is only the "seer" not the doer. My mind is registering what is occurring.. when walls or blocks of negative energy are removed by the perception of the seer it is because one sees them for exactly what they are, there is a flooding of the field with Light, with benevolent Beings of all forms. The response is joyous when complete, that is the confirmation.

It has become abundantly apparent to myself and others that the "Work" is up to us, the ones who chose to manifest in this physical reality to Bring in the Light.. The RE-Awakening.. when the dreamer comes out of the illusory web of his own dream and RE-Alizes that he is the creator within the Creation.

Each Being does this to the level it has chosen and to the degree that one can maintain Presence and contact with Source. We don't have to go back to Source, we are Source Beings.

~ Christine
    Last edited by Christine; 7th August 2014 at 13:07.

31. Link to Post #397
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I am cross posting this video here… thank you Journeyon, chocolate (we miss you!) for keeping this thread and initiative alive.

Quote Posted by Christine
    This video was conceived during a conversation that Bill Ryan and myself were having. He invited me to share some of my healing experiences and I gladly accepted.

Allow me to give a short introduction to myself and the subject. I am not trained in any rigorous manner but have been exposed to and have used a variety of techniques over the course of my life, my Teacher is my life Lived, as I speak on the video, each of us are each others teacher.

While I have developed a confidence it would be difficult to teach what I have discovered. Allowing one's own unique resonance to emerge from all the interfering dissonant around you is the path I have chosen. Centering attention fully on the Center of your Being until that is ALL you are is the beginning of an expanded awareness that opens in consciousness. We have long been taught and thought of as the unseen and unreal is where all Reality is manifest.

I work with grounding the benevolent force (Light - Love force) through my conscious AWARENESS and in many instances through my body. It is like turning on an electrical switch and the force flows through me.. I hold the intent of peace, of love, of right action and my mind is only the "seer" not the doer. My mind is registering what is occurring.. when walls or blocks of negative energy are removed by the perception of the seer it is because one sees them for exactly what they are, there is a flooding of the field with Light, with benevolent Beings of all forms. The response is joyous when complete, that is the confirmation.

It has become abundantly apparent to myself and others that the "Work" is up to us, the ones who chose to manifest in this physical reality to Bring in the Light.. The RE-Awakening.. when the dreamer comes out of the illusory web of his own dream and RE-Alizes that he is the creator within the Creation.

Each Being does this to the level it has chosen and to the degree that one can maintain Presence and contact with Source. We don't have to go back to Source, we are Source Beings.

~ Christine
    Yes, yes, yes! I loved this video Christine and Bill! Thank you Christine for putting into words the power of knowing that by our thought and inner work we are making a difference. Your words just sang in my heart.

Like you Christine I feel the many years of inner work has lead me to understanding that my gift to humanity is offered through conscious intention and emotion. Connecting with love on the inner level to send love and healing to this earth and all the people and animals that live upon and within it is my desire. It is the one thing I feel I came here to do. It is my life's passion.

I have felt the power of the universe thanking me for my focused intent of love. I've experienced animals and the plants expressing gratitude. To some this may sound egocentric or crazy but I know within that our focused loving intent has power and even though we may not see the impact with our eyes that does not mean that didn't make a huge difference.

If others are interested I would love to join with you to use our heart focused energy and send it to places and hearts in our world where healing is needed.

In gratitude,
    Journeyon

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2014), Billy (11th August 2014), CD7 (8th August 2014), Christine (8th August 2014), Curt (8th August 2014), Jean-Marie (8th August 2014), Limor Wolf (8th August 2014), Marin (12th August 2014), ulli (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #398
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

For those interested in group meditations, Deepak Chopra is hosting a global peace meditation today at 1200 hr EDT.

http://globalmeditation.chopra.com/

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

animovado (9th August 2014), Bill Ryan (8th August 2014), CD7 (8th August 2014), Christine (8th August 2014), Hazel (9th August 2014), Jean-Marie (8th August 2014), Journeyon (9th August 2014), ulli (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #399
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Christine:

After reading Bills OP to the thread and what could be said to be:
    'A Manifesto for Healing the World' - being such a timely call for collaborative intentionality and energetic activation...

AND which likely in part echoes your experiential knowledge of 'how to', which you share in your latest video and posts here...

....my breathing spontaneously deepened and I exhaled a huge expansive sensation of relief!

A CALL to ACTION of this nature... is an urge so many of us are over ripe for.

I too resonate with the Bee's and the urgent need for GMO intervention. Have been working via visualisation with the Bee's and now the die off of birds for a while.

If you ever decide to form a grouping here / or run a 101 teaching of your techniques here or elsewhere online... please consider counting me in.

May the ripples of expanding heart awareness and its attendant mindfulness flow ever on...

Hazel

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I get excited by this.. .. it is time and the answer is now. The other day myself and a few friends were picking up how unsettled Gaia was and sure enough she was throwing off a lot of charge with increased earthquake activity.

We immediately stopped what we were doing and went to work with her. The first response I got was a Thank YOU! That floored me it was so loud. What my perception showed me was almost immediately towering pillars of golden light penetrated into the planet... each one finding an exact point around the Pacific rim... I was then showed/ told that the energy was being redistributed in a circular fashion instead of in a opposing wave of energy that was bouncing from one side of the Pacific to the other. I was told this would even out the needed release of built up tension and things would calm down.

Fact or fantasy? You decide. All I know is that within hours there were series of decreasing size earthquakes distributed around the perimeter of the Pacific.

My experience was mirrored in that of my friends ... adding to my growing certainty that we are creative beings of magnitude.
    Last edited by Hazel; 9th August 2014 at 03:59.

36. Link to Post #400
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Reiki and Matrix Energetics (and probably many other techniques) can be useful tools for focusing healing energies to a person or a place. Both Reiki and Matrix Energetics practices teach that healing can be accomplished remotely by using a hand held proxy. The proxy can be any object of preference. Use intention or commands to make the link between the proxy and the person or situation where healing is needed.

Anyone interested in using the very simple Matrix Energetics Two Point Technique can use the following procedure without the need for initiations, extensive instruction, secret symbols, magic words or expensive seminars.

The Two Point Technique (one of many techniques) as I remember it: (It is not about being a do-er, it’s about being a door.)
    1. Shift attention into the heart chakra. You can make up your own procedure for doing this.
    2. Place the first hand on the proxy (or person), at whatever place first gets the practitioner’s first attention.
    3. Use the second hand to search for a place on or near the proxy that causes the first hand to feel different. This feeling can be very subtle and gets stronger with practice.
    4. When finished, simply shift your attention to something else.
    There is no minimum or maximum duration for creating change. Use your own intuition to determine duration. Dr. Richard Bartlett says change can be instantaneous.

A caution when using Matrix Energetics on a standing person. Some people (not everyone) are prone to wobbling or falling down during the session. It is a good idea to have a third person ready to make a catch, or have a soft chair strategically positioned for a safe landing.

My plan is to use a proxy that represents the Middle East, including the Middle East portal, and fill both with as much light and love as I can muster.

Anyone can join in, whenever the notion pops into one’s attention.

In my humble opinion, the theory of how this works is:

Focusing on the heart chakra, where the energy of love and the soul reside, identifies the energy we want to flow.
    The feeling of having one hand influence the other is a simple way of making a measurement. In quantum physics, whenever an experiment is observed (measured), the outcome of the experiment may be changed.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th August 2014 at 10:08.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2014), Christine (16th August 2014), Gardener (17th August 2014), Journeyon (12th October 2014), Marin (12th August 2014), Ulyse30 (26th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast