+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

1. Link to Post #401
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Default Re: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

Dearest Friends,

I am pretty sure many of us are experiencing an odd relationship with time these days, a sense of losing time as if it didn't matter so much any more .. hours become days then weeks before one even notices. I am continuing to work on The Faces of Avalon much of the time, and yet when I look at the calendar I wonder what how so many days have slipped away.

Before I speak about the new video uploaded here, I would like to encourage any and all of you who would like to share to step forward, I am more than willing to support this process. I am starting to feel like "THE face" of Avalon.

What we are introducing in this video is a recording of a healing session that karelia, Marin and myself participated in on August 11th, 2014. We have been working in a spontaneous manner for a little over a year, actually the Skype group formed on August 14th, 2013.. so we are celebrating by sharing what we do with a wider audience.

This is also an invitation to others who want to participate. Please contact any of us..

I feel a bit of the story is needed to understand our motivation and intent .. The Avalon Healers was started with the women moderators from the Avalon business Skype chat. There was an almost instant recognition of each other and a synchronicity with us that quickly turned into deep and trusting relationships .. starting an Avalon Healers group became an obvious manifestation. Looking back, it seems around the time Bill started the How to Heal the World thread that we found ourselves wanting more intimate contact.

What has developed since then is what I believe is that each of us has come into our own. Our confidence has grown by the support we give each other and the amazing confirmations we receive from sharing our perceptions, this synchronicity should be obvious when viewing the video. We don't follow any criteria, any protocol, or any techniques. There is just an natural predilection for healing and pure intent without any personal involvement, all good healers know that the personal ego has no place when working deep energies.

Sometimes we work in pairs but mostly in threes or more. Days, maybe a week will go by and there is no real urging.. perhaps the best way to describe what we do is that we follow the call of Spirit, our intuitive promptings. Coming together in this circle has helped us with our own individual awakening which in turn we find together we are more effective at helping to lift the veils of obscuration and are able to ground (as in bring to Earth) the benevolent forces that surround us in abundance.

The beauty is that each of us has allowed for the other to simply BE Present and follow their own natural flow.. someone may only wish to hold the safety of the space, others penetrate it, others add intent… this is again really us BEcoming.

I know many don't feel that they have the ability or the skill and all I can answer is that we all do. It is inherent in all of us, if you have found your heart and know what path you have chosen through the mind that is all you need. Pureness of intent for Peace is beautiful in an of itself.

So here we are, the Avalon Healers Live:

2. Link to Post #402
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,510 times in 32,931 posts

The new Faces of Avalon AVALON HEALERS video posted by Christine immediately above is very highly recommended. It features Christine on video, with karelia (Claudia) and Marin on Skype audio. I filmed and recorded it, but didn't take part in the session itself.

It was most interesting for me to witness. The procedure they employ is a little different from that which I outlined in my opening post #1. What I do myself is to communicate directly with the beings in the session, by asking them questions (exactly like a therapist with a client), and then listening carefully, compassionately and non-judgmentally.

The similarities and parallels are:
    1. The session CATALYZES and ALIGNS existing energies/ vectors.
    2. The session DISCHARGES and RELEASES energy that has nowhere to go except to cause damage.
    3. The session TRANSFORMS the energy into something harmonious and healing.
    Do watch. It's a marvelous video. And contact Christine at christine@projectavalon.net if you'd like to take part in future sessions.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2014 at 12:56.

3. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (17th August 2014), Atlas (18th August 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), Blacklight43 (17th August 2014), CD7 (17th August 2014), Chester (17th August 2014), Christine (17th August 2014), Curt (21st August 2014), Debra (24th August 2014), Gardener (17th August 2014), Hazel (17th August 2014), Hervé (17th August 2014), Jean-Marie (17th August 2014), Journeyon (17th August 2014), kanishk (18th August 2014), karelia (17th August 2014), Krist (17th August 2014), Limor Wolf (21st August 2014), Magnus (17th August 2014), Marin (17th August 2014), peterspm (20th August 2014), Reinhard (28th August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2014), RunningDeer (17th August 2014), tnkayaker (27th August 2014), ulli (21st August 2014)

4. Link to Post #403
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

The video was awesome!...thanks for showing us what you do. I would love to be apart of it and be able to have the time to participate regularly! At this time I couldn't say how much I could spare to focus on such a magnificent group but wish I could dive in full throttle!! Ive been apart of groups with such a focus and the connection and energy thts felt is unmatched in our daily lives...

Its great tht you all can be synchronistic with your visions...im more of a feeler but have visions also. Like to see how animated you get Christine...I would be animated also feeling the energy within...some people were spooked by tht..but whtever

I hope this grows theres nothing like group intentions for the Earth! <3 <3 <3
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), Christine (17th August 2014), Curt (21st August 2014), Debra (24th August 2014), Hazel (17th August 2014), Jean-Marie (17th August 2014), Journeyon (12th October 2014), kanishk (18th August 2014), karelia (17th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Limor Wolf (21st August 2014), Marin (17th August 2014), Reinhard (28th August 2014), shadowstalker (17th August 2014), ulli (21st August 2014)

6. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

Just beautiful

Its always heart-warming to be reminded of the positive influence we can have on the world and our positive potential as human beings - and to be a part of the forum means a daily dose of this good-feeling XD

I cant wait to join you guys but I just 'woke up' so need to do a few things first like find out who I am, where I am, what my purpose is, when, why etc (could take a while).

Thank you all for the continuing change you're creating in this world,

Nick

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nicktobias7 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), CD7 (18th August 2014), Christine (17th August 2014), Curt (21st August 2014), Debra (24th August 2014), Hazel (17th August 2014), Jean-Marie (17th August 2014), Journeyon (12th October 2014), kanishk (18th August 2014), karelia (17th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Limor Wolf (21st August 2014), Marin (17th August 2014), Reinhard (28th August 2014), shadowstalker (17th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #405
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Lovely and inspirational to see what you and your group do Christine... its such a very important thing which you have shared. An effective model of how to make a difference from our resources within... in gentle ripples outward so as to seek/find and heal.

I live in a time zone that is disparate from the hours you keep when Skyping together... but when I woke in the night to sync' with the session in the video several things that I saw and intuitively interpreted were (believe it or not) much the same.

Wishing everyone that views the Avalon Planetary Healers video the impetus of intent to work in this way with our living Mother Earth, which in turn will bring healing and evolution to all of us, who are inextricably her children.
    Last edited by Hazel; 17th August 2014 at 23:02.

9. Link to Post #406
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was so touched and filled with happiness by this email that I just had to share it.

Also to share that we have been having the most powerful and empowering healing sessions.. I don't want to be the only voice here so I will leave space for those who have joined to express as they have time.

With deepening overflowing appreciation for us all..

Christine

Quote Dear Christine,

Thank you so much for your beautiful video, A healing round table and for the incredible healing work you are doing for humanity and this planet.

I have been feeling confused and lost to know what to do, I see each day more and more destruction of this beautiful planet by the powerful minority. I have been searching for guidance for sometime but still felt dissatisfied with the information I was receiving. A few days a go I set an intention that I would find a solution, an answer to my question. And tonight, I am led to your video. Thank you so much for posting this, I felt so moved by it.

I would very much like to be part of your Skype healing group, it feels like what I have waiting for. I knew there was something. Is it possible to be involved.

love and blessings

H-----
    Okay, I am feeling abundantly joyful this morning so let me share an old time favorite song.

10. Link to Post #407
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Here’s another in the series of the “Avalon Planetary Healers” with Christine and Bill. Music composed by Omniverse. More video found @ "The Faces of Avalon" YouTube Channel.

AVALON HEALERS ~ Bill Ryan asks some questions on 'Addressing the Dark Side'

Published on Aug 23, 2014

After the release of the first public Round Table session — "Avalon Planetary Healers" — we were asked a number of excellent questions. To answer them, we made this video.

Each of us — male and female — is unique, and is blessed or gifted with different experiences and manners of perceiving ourselves, our purpose on the planet, and our connection to the Cosmos.

What's made our healing sessions both so remarkable and so successful has been just such diversity.. along with establishing a deep trust and a marked degree of genuine, telepathic communication.

Here Christine addresses many of the questions asked, and, in particular, clarifies how she processes energies through her body. 

For anyone interested in learning more or joining us, please contact christine@projectavalon.net.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (28th August 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Debra (24th August 2014), Gardener (26th August 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), Journeyon (28th August 2014), karelia (24th August 2014), Marin (31st August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), Reinhard (28th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

great post bill, i have to thank you for a great positive message, after reading a post about the ptb possibly planning to leave the planet in the coming years to a mother-ship on the dark side of the moon, i was thinking yesterday who would want such greedy kooks buzzing around the galaxy? or landing/moving to an already inhabited planet, im sure no one would want a band of rich self indulgent people to start again anywhere, and if that would happen then good rithens,i would bet that ETs would come to the help of enlightened people stuck here and help us keep things in proper order, either way i think things will be just fine, knowing how wall-street is controlled etc our economy may teeter but i dont think its going to go bust any time soon, they make too much money engaging these ebbs and flows so why leave that, not to mention how many people would make it in space? or on a new planet? i dont think its going to happen in that manner personally, i may be wrong and i hope i am, not that i dont value your opinions with great interest and value, just the same i know you feel obligated to send along these pieces of knowledge you gather and let others make judgement calls on this info, but all in all i feel things are going to bump along for quite a number of years for now, not that i havent gathered and put away food and stocked up, i have, also moving to a farm where self sufficiency is what i am gearing towards,fresh eggs, large garden area i can have a year around hot house for veggies, etc, i have been trying to do this for years, i feel the majority of enlightened folks would benifit from this type of living anyways, but that goes with out saying pretty much, i just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say thanks for this positive message, we can still save the planet, its never too late, your efforts on PA here do much for helping this to manifest in a positive manner also, once again kudos, love and light, peace,dennis

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Jean-Marie (17th October 2014), Journeyon (12th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #409
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Here’s another in the series of the “Avalon Planetary Healers” with Christine and Bill. Music composed by Omniverse. More video found @ "The Faces of Avalon" YouTube Channel.

AVALON HEALERS ~ Bill Ryan asks some questions on 'Addressing the Dark Side'

Published on Aug 23, 2014

After the release of the first public Round Table session — "Avalon Planetary Healers" — we were asked a number of excellent questions. To answer them, we made this video.

Each of us — male and female — is unique, and is blessed or gifted with different experiences and manners of perceiving ourselves, our purpose on the planet, and our connection to the Cosmos.

What's made our healing sessions both so remarkable and so successful has been just such diversity.. along with establishing a deep trust and a marked degree of genuine, telepathic communication.

Here Christine addresses many of the questions asked, and, in particular, clarifies how she processes energies through her body. 

For anyone interested in learning more or joining us, please contact christine@projectavalon.net.
    Thank you RunningDeer and Christine and Bill! This video expresses in such a clear way the power and simplicity of healing with love. Please keep them comming!

In Peace,
    Journeyon

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), karelia (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #410
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

very interesting Healing session for the planet and follow up with Christine, many many thanks for the work you all do in this healer team. I Wonder how many teams like this there is on the planet, because it is very interesting. (thinking of Jimini maybe here and others).

Powerful indeed, filled with heart, very deep. And including the dark side too I had a conversation yesterday with someone about the dark side, versus the light, and the difficulties for the dark to handle the light., the chosen path for some of the dark ones having to be treading in the slim middle line in between for a while.

And then, I told him that i thought that the differential brought by the dark into lighted environment or by the light into dark environments was necessary to create and hold together matter. And in our bodies, we are part matter, so we just have to recognize it and manage it, threading maybe in the middle for a whilem but all in consciousness. Forgiveness and love for all ALL of what we are, dark and light.

The kid I was speaking with is only 19. Just to tell you how far some kids can already go.

Many thanks for this Healing group.
    Last edited by Flash; 28th August 2014 at 04:53.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (28th August 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), Journeyon (12th October 2014), karelia (28th August 2014), Limor Wolf (28th August 2014), Marin (31st August 2014), Reinhard (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #411
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    very interesting Healing session for the planet and follow up with Christine, many many thanks for the work you all do in this healer team. I Wonder how many teams like this there is on the planet, because it is very interesting. (thinking of Jimini maybe here and others).

Powerful indeed, filled with heart, very deep. And including the dark side too I had a conversation yesterday with someone about the dark side, versus the light, and the difficulties for the dark to handle the light., the chosen path for some of the dark ones having to be treading in the slim middle line in between for a while.

And then, I told him that i thought that the differential brought by the dark into lighted environment or by the light into dark environments was necessary to create and hold together matter. And in our bodies, we are part matter, so we just have to recognize it and manage it, threading maybe in the middle for a whilem but all in consciousness. Forgiveness and love for all ALL of what we are, dark and light.

The kid I was speaking with is only 19. Just to tell you how far some kids can already go.

Many thanks for this Healing group.
    I agree flash. I think there are many many people doing this in as many different ways. If this includes jiminii (and I think it does), that only goes to show the vast spectrum of possible approaches.

Bill, you mention the role of the non-judgmental ‘confessor’, which strikes me as a fair definition of your own work collecting whistleblower testimony, and indeed more broadly the work of the forum as a place where people can tell their stories and be sure of getting an accepting ear, i.e. not condoning but willing and able to hear. Currently the forum attracts mostly sufferers or neutrals rather than perpetrators, but I expect at some stage, when we have grown even wiser, we will see an influx of perpetrators coming to us as the non-judgmental confessors they need. I believe Inelia does this kind of work on a different plane.

Jung used to attribute the fact that he had less patients who were Catholics to the sacrament of confession, meaning that getting things off your chest before a neutral listener was already doing as much good as he himself could do as a mental health professional. So I find it interesting that the Catholic clergy and the Church itself should be coming in for such a hammering through the scandal of paedophile priests. It looks like an attempt to discredit the invaluable work being done by the vast majority, many of whom are truly good people. And the point is, of course, as made by Graham Greene’s ‘whisky priest’ in The Power and the Glory, that this work can be done even by people who in the common view are no saints.

We are all conduits, either accumulating stuff or releasing it, and we can all work together to increase the pressure to improve the overall flow and remove the blocks. I agree: there is no need for pioneers or past masters, magic or special gifts, just enough people doing deliberately what they are already doing perhaps a little too casually; basically, it is a simple plumbing job! Or perhaps an electrical one? Many hands make light work

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Gardener (1st September 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), karelia (28th August 2014), Limor Wolf (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #412
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Journeyon,

FYI: This is Christine’s thread is called, "The Faces of Avalon" - new YouTube channel for forum members. I added a couple of links to help you know when another video is posted.
    1. How to subscribe to a “TheFacesofAvalon” thread, and how to check for the latest news - Post #22
    2. How to subscribe to “TheFacesofAvalon” YouTube Channel - Post #23
    RunningDeer <3

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), Journeyon (29th September 2014)

22. Link to Post #413
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Avalon Healers Session 20 August 2014 ~ Solar Disk, the Moon and the Trinity

Our deep gratitude is extended to all of the Beings on the planet who we join each day in our healing sessions.

In this video you will hear us in session when we were surprisingly guided to view the sun and what we call the second sun. Our desire to share this is to help others appreciate how the ability to perceive the energetic interactions we are immersed in and part of is a natural function of the human Being.

We also address the subject of a reptilian-draco being that we haven't mentioned before. Both Christine and Hazel have been having almost identical perceptions which were shared for the first time during our session.

We rejoice in the gifts of each other and all.

Last edited by Christine; 1st September 2014 at 13:03.

23. Link to Post #414
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I posted this early this morning when I began it. Lots of stops and goes because of my schedule. I’m compelled to post here even though I’m just over the hour mark where they reinforce short frequencies vs long frequencies, and the human body IS the advanced technology.

Their dialogue empowers, it’s entertaining, and there’s something for everyone.

Collective Imagination Relaunch w' Heather & Sacha

Published on Sep 7, 2014

Join the Former 5D Media Network as it relaunches after a 3 month hiatus with a new name, new home, new presenters and much more.

We are very excited to announce the return of our founding radio show, The Collective Imagination with Hosts Lisa Harrison, Brian Kelly and D along with our special guests Heather Tucci Jarraf and Sacha Stone.

Due to audio problems we were not able to broadcast LIVE, we did go ahead with the show and it was recorded in both audio and video.

Thank you to everyone who showed up to join us live, we still have much to look forward to together.

For the raw footage and a transcript please visit “The One Network”.

<3

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Jean-Marie (28th September 2014), Journeyon (29th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #415
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

By divine decree under the law of grace I hereby request in the name of God, Love, and light that the full detail of the origins of ISIS is revealed into the public domain on earth. So be it! Amen!

Sent three times to all levels of existence
    Love and gratitude to all

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2014), Jean-Marie (17th October 2014), Journeyon (29th September 2014), RunningDeer (29th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #416
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Today I claim as a sovereign being, that it is every humans right to water! No one has the right to intentionally deny or contaminate our water supply.

Today I claim my right to have control over what goes into my body. No one has the right to force me to accept something that could cause me harm. No longer can one knowingly cause harm to another's physical body using hidden poisons, chemicals, toxins or energies!

In my soverign being I stand with my fellow human friends and shine a light on the ways in which some have used deception intimidation and coercion to further an agenda that is not in humanity's best interest.

Anyone that knowingly harms another, will face the repercussions of their actions. Time is now to make amends and repent for your part in harming another. This includes myself.

I'm feeling very empowered today and want to be very clear in case in the past I unknowingly seemed to agree with being controlled.

Peace,
    Journeyon

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2014), Jean-Marie (17th October 2014), karelia (27th November 2014), RunningDeer (17th October 2014), Wind (17th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #417
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

"Remote Spiritual Assistance" , very cool name....
    thanks
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #418
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My god, Bill. This posting makes me feel good for a different reason. I worry sometimes that I'm completely bonkers. Then I read you talking about asking the sun to, "direct a (weaponised) solar flare" for the good of mankind, and I relax. Keep up the insanity.

I will try to stretch myself to the understanding that we can ask favours from the sun.

32. Link to Post #419
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

This is all about RSA (Remote Spiritual Assistance). It's my own invented term, just to give the concept a name.

The principle of RSA works through LEVERAGE. Like a person easily lifting their heavy car, all on their own, because they know how to use a jack and exactly where to place it.

1) Assisting People

a) Whistleblowers and others in a position to publish critical information

If RSA can lift the 'blocks' (negative beliefs, anxiety, fear of consequences, etc) off an individual or small group of individuals, where might those individuals be for maximum leverage for change?

Here are two recent (Aug 2013) examples. Ed Snowden (from the NSA, who we know all about), and also another major World Bank whistleblower, Karen Hudes. (See here) There are many more.

Each of those woke up one morning having summoned the courage to make a committing decision. That now has the potential to change a LOT on the world stage. In Snowden's case, particularly so. How many others are there like him?

So one person, in the right position, making a big personal decision, can make a big difference. The opportunity is to support may others to do the same.

The question now becomes: Who else is out there, considering coming forward with startling and important information, for whom a 'supportive nudge' might tip the balance?

Here are some places to 'look' for these 'targets':

(This is a brainstorm. There is no implied special order.)

• Whistleblowers in
    — geoengineering/ chemtrail projects
    — mind-control / negative remote influencing projects
    — Monsanto
    — the Federal Reserve
    — HAARP
    — NASA

— the NSA/ CIA/ FBI/ Interpol/ KGB/ MJ12/ the military of any country
    — the Vatican
    — The Masons/ Skull and Bones/ Knights of Malta/ Illuminati
    — Diebold (the makers of the electoral vote machines)
    — whoever knows the truth about Benghazi, or Obama's birth certificate
    • Free energy inventors encouraged to publish their discoveries online and open-source — letting go of self-interest or anxiety about reprisals or consequences.
    • Decision-makers in non-US governments to release classified military UFO files. (If India, China or Russia did that, for instance, that would force the hand of the US.)
    • Document collectors in the clandestine antiquities market, which is huge — who are holding and not releasing critically important historical documents (some of them 1000—2000 years old), containing revelations that could change our culture and undermine the authority of the Roman Catholic Church. They need to be supported to call in the scholars and translators and publish what they have. These revelations could feasibly contain (e.g.) documentary proof that Christ survived the resurrection, and in one fell swoop would bring down the Catholic Church like a house of cards.
    • Decision-makers in non-Japanese governments to make available international resources, funding and expertise to help solve the Fukushima situation.
    • Decision-makers within the global nuclear industry who recognize the danger of nuclear plants built on fault lines, near large population centers and on the coast line thereby putting at risk the planet as a whole. May they find a way to quickly decommission the reactors and safely dispose of the waste. This should include the science necessary to deactivate radioactive isotopes

b) Those who are given orders in a hierarchical situation:

• Supporting those in authority (marshals, national guard, domestic military units etc) — NOT to obey unconstitutional orders in a time of crisis.
    • Supporting press and journalists not to obey gag orders from their seniors, and take more risks following and exposing real global news items

c) Major strategic prevention: assisting those who make executive decisions about major events

• Planned False Flag events in the US later this year.
    • Syrian regional conflict escalating into WW III.
    • (and maybe much more)

2) ‘Piggybacking’ on frequency networks, cell towers, HAARP, microwaves, ELFs and other electromagnetic wave generators to change the message and effect on humans and planet Earth.
    • Our combined intent, our own thoughts can be stronger than these emissions. These can be amended or overwritten.

• Use the carrier waves to broadcast messages of information, love, awakening or empowerment.

3) Assisting ‘Natural Processes’

a) Positive intervention
    • Enlisting the support of the SUN to take out surveillance satellites and space weapons platforms with targeted solar flares.

b) Remedial intervention
    • The life forms and physical substance of the planet urgently need support. If certain vectors are reversed, this may even be the source of greatest leverage.
    Life force resides within all living things, but also survives discarnately after a life form dies. It all reincarnates and recycles just as human spirits do.

Because of the current massive die-off (the sixth mass extinction in Earth’s history), also taking into account the mass depletion of fish stocks and the decimation of the rain forests, there is a LOT of life force in and around the planet which has not nearly enough life forms to return to inhabit.

This collective life force is shocked, dismayed and feels betrayed by the human race. It is “waiting” for us as humans to enlist and support them in returning life to the planet. (This is not a metaphor. This is the actual situation.)

The life force perceives humanity as a traitor. It is upset and bewildered at the treachery, which only began very recently after hundreds of thousands of years of mutually benevolent co-existence.

This is not one being that feels pain and betrayal. It’s zillions of little tiny life forms, all agreeing with one another that mankind has abandoned them and is abandoning life itself.

The remedy

Get in touch with them and explain with empathy and kindness that the vast majority of humans are allies and are on their side, just as shocked and dismayed as they are. Explain that ALL of humanity has been betrayed — not just the planet’s life.

Listen to what they have to say, and understand. Promise them your help. Guide them to organize themselves to handle the situation on their own.

For instance:
    • Life forms in GMO (genetically modified) crops can just leave and let the crops die. (The mysterious die-off of all GMO organisms would be a wonderful encouragement to all the planet’s other life forms.)
    • Life forms in toxic algae and fungi can refuse to co-operate in doing damage to other life forms.
    • Similarly for bacteria and viruses. (There are bacteria and viruses out there that WANT to kill humans. Support them in realizing that humans are not the real enemy.)
    • Talk to the physical elements in chemtrails, the heavy metals in the soil, the radioactivity in the Pacific, the depleted uranium in the Middle East and elsewhere, and explain that they too do not have to co-operate. Remember, as every awakened person knows, that everything is sentient on some level: even a stone, a speck of dusk, or the barium and aluminum in a chemtrail. It can all be communicated with and supported in not co-operating with the small number of humans that have destruction as their agenda.

This is nothing more than traditional benevolent shamanism in a modern guise.

The principles are simple and straightforward:
    • Non-judgmental, open-hearted communication, like listening to a troubled friend and helping them make good decisions for themselves.
    • Look for those who are receptive and may benefit from ‘someone to talk to’ or ‘be encouraged by’.
    • Don’t use force or coercion of any kind.
    • Don’t hammer away at resistant ‘brick walls’. Move on and seek out others who are more receptive.
    • Don’t ever be judgmental. Allow and encourage the person or being you are in communication with to confess things they feel bad about. Understand, and forgive them with empathy and compassion.
    • Flow love into all situations, and fill the space with consciousness. We can see ourselves as liberators in consciousness. Miraculous changes can and do occur.

-------

Folks, go to it.
    Choose targets which you feel 'tuned into', or which are related to your personal mission. You can do this on your own, but if you form groups and do this together, there can a synergistic 'multiplying' effect. (Co-ordinating and getting on Skype works well.)

Pick up the ball and run with it. Please report results and experiences on this thread.

Bill Ryan

Project Avalon
    August 2013

-------------------------

This part of the post will be kept updated with go-to members volunteering to co-ordinate groups working on specific topics. So far:

• Chinaski has volunteered to organize the GMO group.
    • northstar has asked for members with an affinity for bees to send her a PM.
    • Carmen has volunteered to help with working with the scientists and people behind GMOs... she asked for help here.

If you want to dive in and provide a focus, post on the thread and.or PM me, and I'll post the update here.
    I wonder what process people go through to determine whether or not folk like Assange and Snowden are whistleblowers. Or are we just meant to accept they are...cos MSM tell us so?
    The problem is not disobedience the problem is obedience.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Spiral of Light (29th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #420
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

EDIT: - sometimes... no matter how hard I try, I just have a bad day.

New Rule (for me) - "no posting on a bad day."
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd December 2014 at 00:08.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21