+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    ive been lending help to the bee issue. i really have been interested im gmo period. lets send gmo plants to self destruct or something more positive but impactful. its my hope that codex alimentarus never happens and also that everyone realizes we are all one. im not very good at exact timing meditations but a whole day is more impactful and open. anyone can make that small or big effort over a course of a day. im a terrible organizer but im interested to learn to improve and lend a hand
    become the controller of the bee population and decide they KNOW what is GMO and will not use any of it.

Guide them .. YOU KNOW what is GMO world wide and you KNOW how to cause the BEE's to do the right thing

jim

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

karelia (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), T Smith (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    wheres jimini hes going to love this

apparently we can build orgone for sky clean up. i wonder if this can help water?? radiated water? i dont know.

i forget who. maybe drunvalo melchiezedek(sorry, cant remember exact spelling) mentioned a gov study on cleaning up massively polluted areas....wonder if that can go free viral...i read gold is somehow a component but i dont know much more about that.
    your're right
    I love it

jim

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

karelia (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Bill. . . . For me and from a very deep place this is the most unrealistic and disappointing thread you have ever written.

I am having flashbacks to all the posts and threads in 2012 from the 'light and love' groups
    . . . Of which you did not support. Even today you posted a gentle admonishment on just such a topic.

From what place are you coming from?
    I have done this. I had bumps all over my hands and it was like a kind of herpes. There was screaming little GE's (genetic entities life forms) and all I did was move them off my hands and the next morning all the bumps were gone.

WHAT BILL IS SAYING IS EXACTLY RIGHT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THE POWER YOU HAVE OVER ALL CREATION AND LIFE ON THIS PLANET AS OUR NATIVE ABILITY

THIS IS NATIVE TO A SPIRIT AND BILL IS REVITALIZING IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IN TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE S*** SOMEWHERE ELSE .,.. YOU GET NO AGREEMENT HERE

JIM
    I agree Jim. Let's make a team that will work on something. The Syria conflict is an urgent matter to address. Any suggestions?
    well this would be a new one. I have stopped wars before like the invasion of thailand from vietnam ..

to stop a battle you must find the 3rd person .... there is ALWAYS A 3RD PERSON WHO IS CAUSING THE UPSET. IF YOU FIND THE RIGHT 3RD PERSON. THE BATTLE OR FIGHT STOPS.

OK spiritual we can KNOW who is this 3rd person. Locate all those who are the main players of the fight and do this from the spirit. Get them in communication with those who they are fighting and have this 3rd person revealed to them.

there will be a 3rd person over there causing this. Spiritually connected them all together and let the truth come out and the syrian conflict will stop

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 24th August 2013 at 04:17.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2013), Gardener (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in. let's do it. this is how things get done. be back after work tomorrow to see how to contribute.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear Friends,

I very much appreciate your very strong, positive responses.

OK. Now the work starts.
    • Please state here on this thread if you'd like to be the co-ordinator (essentially a focus for scheduling and communications) for a group addressing any specific issue.
    • Others interested in that same particular issue can then contact that person by PM to organize whatever the next step may be.
    Group: Energy and Light for the Bees!

I am very passionate about our precious bees and their important work on this planet. I feel a special connection to the bees since meeting a biodynamic beekeeper two years ago who introduced me to her hives. She explained about the dying bees and the role of certain corporations in making this happen. I felt the energy of the hives standing many feet away and when some bees came around me I "felt" them calmly reading my own energy field.

I am deeply wounded that psychopathic dark beings who possess individuals at the heart of certain corporations are pursuing a systematic plan to make the precious and necessary bees on Mother Gaia extinct.

I hereby state my intention as a "Bee Light Warrior" on the etheric/spiritual/inner planes to bring healing and energetic support to our precious and priceless bees.

I humbly offer to lead a prayer or meditation or affirmation group for the bees.

Please send me a PM if you want to play! Let's "bee" happy together!
    what are you praying to???? to some source???? YOU ARE THE SOURCE. WHY DO YOU USE A VIA TO DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO???

you want to be cause then be cause. Decided spiritually you are in communication with the bees. decide you KNOW the right food for them to eat ,,, and ;be the controller

don't pray to something that YOU ALREADY ARE

jim

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), rezboom (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (24th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Czarek;719174]
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    You must visualize you are above the earth looking down at it and deciding what to do with it.

get the size of the planet in your being then YOU ARE THE PLANET JUST LIKE BEING PART OF YOUR BODY ... YOU CAN THEN CAUSE THINGS ALL OVER THE PLANET

jim
    Jim, more suggestions please.
    a spirit being can be any size ... so get the idea of the space of your body. then get the idea of the space of the room and then the building you are in then the city and then the state and then the country and then the continent and then the planet

now with your space out there ,.. decide to take on one of these targets bill has laid out to you.

make it happen
    how do you make it happen????

just from your imagination which IS THE CREATION area of the spirit, you imagine the things you want to happen and reach out with your spiritual hands and change whatever you want to change on this planet

if your thoughts are powerful enough it will happen and you will see the result appear somewhere on the planet.

practice until you can get it to happen

practice like I did on weather for years ... every second my mind is on the create of what I want to happen and I get out of the effort band by holding the intention in the background of my mind,

then it happens

when I am thinking nothing

jim

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), rezboom (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by golden wonder (here)
    What about confidence though? I went over and over in my head to post a reply to this Bill. How do I use a forum anyway? I believe all that you are doing for the world. That's why my path found this I suppose. Conditioning holds people helpless to escape from the spell that they are in. A spiritual healer can't heal anybody without a higher source to back them up though. I just need to understand my path in inquisition for which I could find simple solutions..if only I knew how to navigate my articles of interest. Don't you guys have a PDF you could send me so that I know how to use Avalon. I have been spreading the word for all my years at least. I think I'm crazy but I know I know stuff too most of the time in my waking day, whatever time that may be?
    Do I need to post this? I ask me. Maybe I dreamt it but something tells me it is being read or already was before anyway. I didn't like to assume that I could but I joined Avalon to meet free thinkers, But it seemed to argumentative for me to cope with. Don't people want to see the global community connect and be televised, without any disguised truths any more?
    I just dream for the best, wherever i have to go and pick up information, and dislike getting caught up in a debate because I'm either too defensive or too shy to argue. You give me strength to continue being a positive guide. I'm currently looking forward to David Icke's 'The Peoples Voice' these days soon. I knew I wasn't a crazy kid when everybody laughed at me in school back then. after all.
    It was less about crazy thoughts on the internet then, and more about pen pals. This is a note from one of those.
    You are inspiring and by your own an insurmountable reflection of love of humanity, a true guide and angel xxx
    just step in with all ears eyes and especially NOSE ... and do your thing

jim

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Hi there doodah,

Who do we ask permission from? No one asked us permission if they could impose GMOs, radiation, hatred and violence on the planet. When you work at a planetary level you are working in cooperation with the Life Force itself. As Bill stated no oppositions, no condemnation, if an obstacle exists move on. (oh, just re-read your post and I see you aren't thinking about the earth when you ask this question.)

The only people I have ever worked on without permission are true psychopaths or suppressives. How do you work with these entities, simply by entering into NOW presence without judgement. By establishing a communication with them you are actually bringing them consciousness.. .. the whole process is with the intent that they themselves realize what they are doing, how they got there and then present them with the option of another choice. There is no coercion in this process. My experience shows that disincarnate beings go free rather quickly while those still in body not so. Again going back to Bill's suggestions that we look for those who are already awake and let them know they are not alone, it is like a nudge or a hug, never an imposition.

For me it is about accepting my own responsibility and authority. If I see something in pain or doing harm do I choose to not do anything or do I stand in my own True Self and cast Light where it is needed. By knowing myself, my true intent and the pure energies of source that I work with all doubt is cast out.

The permission becomes inherent in the act as there is no imposition on another.

With love to you!

Christine

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Hi Bill, Christine, and all enthusiasts here.

This is a very well put together concept, but I just have to ask one question. From everything I know about spiritual work, it is necessary to ASK PERMISSION of the person you wish to work with. I copied the text here and popped it into a Word doc so I could easily search for that word "permission." It isn't found in any post so far.

So... what are you thinking about that concept of permission? I can easily work with Gaia because just by casual observation of the natural world it's easy to see that Gaia is a harmonious construct. Things out of harmony in the natural world are ugly, not in keeping with Gaia's beauty. My feeling is I have permission to assist in any way I can, working with the natural world.

But I don't know about people... If we resent being negatively manipulated ourselves, how can we impose ourselves where we have not been given permission? Even for what we believe is "good"?

Just curious where this fits in.

Thanks! Love to everyone,
    Doodah
    you don't need permission. A spirit being outside the body will naturally agree to anything that is more closer to survival.
    so you only have to communicate to the spiritual part of him and have him decided to do himself in, (succumb for the greater good), and you can get agreement very easily

jim
    Oh yes, you do need permission! That is, if you want to do it right. Who do you get permission from? From the beings you want to help, of course. If you don't respect the laws of free agency, you will just end up becoming another oppressor. There is no way around this, it's cosmic as well as universal law.
    get in contact with them spiritually and you will not find them disagreeing to anything that is a greater good for all. it is very easy to get them to agree

jim

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I am in! I am very thankful for this thread and for the ideas and positive energies it has generated. Remember when our dear member Sepia guided us to help the situation in the reactors at fukashima? When working with her on that I got the intuitive feeling that the energies which were manipulated and used for nuclear power were like trapped souls. Through no will of their own they were harnessed, changed and made to serve. They exist naturally in our environment. But they were modified for own our needs perhaps against their will. Just like GMOs. If humans have been modified by other races in the cosmos in order to trap us and our souls to use for energy as a food source we have not learned our lesson well. For that is what is being done to nuclear energies and GMOs. We don't really look at it that way. But from an energy source, or a chemical in a chemtrail, or a plants perspective that may be what we have done. In the long run these modifications may have messed with their own ability to ascend and travel along their spiritual path. I could be way off but this just seems something I feel to be very true.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), ROMANWKT (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (24th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

We can be a leaf or a stem where other leaves hold on to.
    To help raise frequencies we need to encourage to come to Avalon souls that are bringing awakening of high vibration so we can grow from their stem of wisdom.

20. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member lakewatcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes, you do need permission! That is, if you want to do it right. Who do you get permission from? From the beings you want to help, of course. If you don't respect the laws of free agency, you will just end up becoming another oppressor. There is no way around this, it's cosmic as well as universal law.
    get in contact with them spiritually and you will not find them disagreeing to anything that is a greater good for all. it is very easy to get them to agree

jim
    So far so good jim, but what would you personally do if you did in fact run into a spirit that would not agree with what you thought was the greater good for all?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lakewatcher For This Post:

jiminii (24th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Retired Member lakewatcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill. . . . For me and from a very deep place this is the most unrealistic and disappointing thread you have ever written.

I am having flashbacks to all the posts and threads in 2012 from the 'light and love' groups
    . . . Of which you did not support. Even today you posted a gentle admonishment on just such a topic.

I have done this. I had bumps all over my hands and it was like a kind of herpes. There was screaming little GE's (genetic entities life forms) and all I did was move them off my hands and the next morning all the bumps were gone.

WHAT BILL IS SAYING IS EXACTLY RIGHT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THE POWER YOU HAVE OVER ALL CREATION AND LIFE ON THIS PLANET AS OUR NATIVE ABILITY

THIS IS NATIVE TO A SPIRIT AND BILL IS REVITALIZING IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IN TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE S*** SOMEWHERE ELSE .,.. YOU GET NO AGREEMENT HERE

JIM

Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become.
    Last edited by lakewatcher; 24th August 2013 at 18:55. Reason: Deletion of inappropriate sentence.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lakewatcher For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2013), bennycog (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Sorry all I seem to have missed this post until tonight? I haven't read it through properly yet, will do but my first idea has been:

1a) Help make water remember it is the stuff of life here, help it remember it's life giving vitality.
    Then also
    1b)Empower it to not let it's hosts do harm to life.

We can focus this on to the clouds
    we can do this directly to the steam from a kettle as we Waite for our cupper.

All water travels the Globe and permeates, just needs our intent driving it, in a mass way or a target!

Yes yes,
    Water is everywhere on the planet, it reacts to consciousness. So in that way we can communicate trough water, concepts to all areas and all beings. Let's do it together!
    Why not now?

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), peterspm (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    I would say that envisioning the WHOLE planet is very beneficial...

...In the grand scheme of things its all connected so if you are to focus on the whole planet as if it were a body unto itself...you would cover EVERYTHING. This would be extremely beneficial in a group
    Yes, I agree. Aside from specific projects or ones that come up from the news, I treat the Whole as One. I spread radiant life with the purpose to raise the vibration to anyone and anything. It spreads exponentially. In so doing, we as a collective weaken the dark to the point where they quit, leave, or turn to ash.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    A simple but powerful example of how we can do this in our daily lives is not to kill insects if you can help it.
    I ‘catch and release’ with a damp paper towel. I explain to them that, I’ll set you free, but we gotta work together. So guys like hornets cooperate and live on. There’s work for me to do with mosquitoes. The deal is you get to a window, I set you free. Otherwise, well...I’ll add a 'The End' to this post and leave it at that.

Peace,
    Paula

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2013), CD7 (24th August 2013), Eram (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), lakewatcher (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I was contemplating the other day about how the elite use black magic and that we should be using white magic to defend the earth and ourselves. We are all on this same wavelength now.

I can also see all the junk floating in the oceans transforming from plastic to water. I see a plastic bottle, the particles turn into waves and when they change back into particles again they are pure water. Yes I will do this focus daily also, anyone care to join me?
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 24th August 2013 at 09:35.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Camilo (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), peterspm (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), T Smith (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I join you in this Northstar. I have a beehive less than 40 feet from my door. I give them my love, care and concern, and they are happy bees indeed!

Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear Friends,

I very much appreciate your very strong, positive responses.

OK. Now the work starts.
    • Please state here on this thread if you'd like to be the co-ordinator (essentially a focus for scheduling and communications) for a group addressing any specific issue.
    • Others interested in that same particular issue can then contact that person by PM to organize whatever the next step may be.
    Group: Energy and Light for the Bees!

I am very passionate about our precious bees and their important work on this planet. I feel a special connection to the bees since meeting a biodynamic beekeeper two years ago who introduced me to her hives. She explained about the dying bees and the role of certain corporations in making this happen. I felt the energy of the hives standing many feet away and when some bees came around me I "felt" them calmly reading my own energy field.

I am deeply wounded that psychopathic dark beings who possess individuals at the heart of certain corporations are pursuing a systematic plan to make the precious and necessary bees on Mother Gaia extinct.

I hereby state my intention as a "Bee Light Warrior" on the etheric/spiritual/inner planes to bring healing and energetic support to our precious and priceless bees.

I humbly offer to lead a prayer or meditation or affirmation group for the bees.

Please send me a PM if you want to play! Let's "bee" happy together!

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (24th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, ...

JIM

Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. I think you owe all of us an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become.
    Hello LakeWatcher,

Quote I think you owe all of us an apology.
    I don’t ask for apologies. Though, they are welcomed if they are sincere. Respectfully, please don’t include me as “the we”.

A comment and a suggestion:

I agree, it was harsh. But, don’t let one post out of a bizillion cause you to walk; at least not yet. You’ve contributed valuable thoughts and ideas. It’d be unfortunate for Avalon that you stepped away.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2013 at 09:34.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

karelia (24th August 2013), lakewatcher (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #98
    Portugal Avalon Member BumblebeeShaman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for this. So simple and yet so powerful! I will include your suggestions in my morning meditations/journeys and share my experiences.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BumblebeeShaman For This Post:

Camilo (24th August 2013), Gardener (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), peterspm (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #99
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I hate how the elite get to do what they want and make the rest of us feel useless in stopping them.. It drives my inner sense to want to drive them down in anyway possible.

Remember yin and yang, good and bad.. Obviously the love of one to another wins overall, but to have that love you will need to experience, or know the opposite of love..

These jerks in power that are needed to be outed, by whistleblowers or their own stupid fault. Are part of the yin and yang, good and bad..

Their poise is needed for us to bring natural neutrality to our universe..

We can have the action of anger and frustration toward them and it can be very emotional.. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and it IS normal..

Let it happen to you but then find that you can absorb hurt and pain and anguish.. Find that you can counteract these stupid actions with your love..

Learn to hide it deep once you absorb it.. And then use your remaining strength to help others see that they can do this..

I think then physically you can contact and comfort those that want to reveal the truth to soooo many..

But we all have to remember one will exist with the other, in our dimension or understanding, and it is not to totally destroy them but for them to KNOW their place and the boundaries they have to adhere to..

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Craig (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, ...

JIM

Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. I think you owe all of us an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become.
    Hello LakeWatcher,

Quote I think you owe all of us an apology.
    I don’t ask for apologies. Though, they are welcomed if they are sincere. Respectfully, please don’t include me as “the we”.

A comment and a suggestion:

I agree, it was harsh. But, don’t let one post out of a bizillion cause you to walk; at least not yet. You’ve contributed valuable thoughts and ideas. It’d be unfortunate for Avalon that you stepped away.

Peace,
    Paula
    she should be the one to apologize to bill. what she said about his thread is RUDE and Disrespectful
    no apologies to this kind of contempt

we got a world of insanity to handle and anyone who comes up and tries to make an honest attempt to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT gets this kind of response should have the same response sent back

IMO

you handle fire with fire

jim

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

soleil (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast