+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Bill. . . . For me and from a very deep place this is the most unrealistic and disappointing thread you have ever written.

I am having flashbacks to all the posts and threads in 2012 from the 'light and love' groups
    . . . Of which you did not support. Even today you posted a gentle admonishment on just such a topic.

From what place are you coming from?

I have done this. I had bumps all over my hands and it was like a kind of herpes. There was screaming little GE's (genetic entities life forms) and all I did was move them off my hands and the next morning all the bumps were gone.

WHAT BILL IS SAYING IS EXACTLY RIGHT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THE POWER YOU HAVE OVER ALL CREATION AND LIFE ON THIS PLANET AS OUR NATIVE ABILITY

THIS IS NATIVE TO A SPIRIT AND BILL IS REVITALIZING IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IN TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE S*** SOMEWHERE ELSE .,.. YOU GET NO AGREEMENT HERE

JIM

Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. I think you owe all of us an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become.
    you think what she says is not rude???

look again.

jim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Oh yes, you do need permission! That is, if you want to do it right. Who do you get permission from? From the beings you want to help, of course. If you don't respect the laws of free agency, you will just end up becoming another oppressor. There is no way around this, it's cosmic as well as universal law.
    get in contact with them spiritually and you will not find them disagreeing to anything that is a greater good for all. it is very easy to get them to agree

jim
    So far so good jim, but what would you personally do if you did in fact run into a spirit that would not agree with what you thought was the greater good for all?
    The being knows, even the worst possible that you can find knows what they are doing and Knows what is the right thing

making things go wrong to make things go right is not an answer.

and that is usually their cry. They tried in the beginning to make things go right and failed
    so now they believe that they can make things go wrong to make things go right.

it is like me when I first opened up the abilities with rain, I would try to use it to attack the enemy. But it also hits the good guys too. so it doesn't justify hurting those that are damaged by the weather too.

eventually they keep trying to make themselves do wrong things to make things go right TOO MUCH.

Now they are part of the evil they were trying to hurt and are just contributing to more hurt
    like gangsters shooting out their enemy gangsters ... they found a way to justify all the wrongs done to them by BEING GANGSTERS but it is DIRTY MONEY OR DIRTY ANYTHING that they do to try to do this. And deep down they actually do themselves in and get caught or shot to stop themselves from doing harm.

they KNOW THIS. So you just have to get to basic basic deep enough to let them see this is not a solution and when you do you will get agreement
    and he will change

but it is not necessary to put that much attention on beings that would take too long to change.
    work on those who are able and can change first.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 24th August 2013 at 10:37.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

IMO

you handle fire with fire

jim
    Hello Jim,

Yes, I understand that concept from Tai Chi. One meets with equal force and then moves (wards off) it in another direction.

I'd add: sometimes, less is best. I don't get hooked into the drama. It only reinforces it. This is a case where you and I choose our 'battles', differently.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2013 at 10:57.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), bennycog (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), lakewatcher (24th August 2013), learninglight (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

IMO

you handle fire with fire

jim
    Hello Jim,

Yes, I understand that concept from Tai Chi. One meets with equal force and then moves it in another direction.

I'd add: sometimes, less is best. I don't get hooked into the drama. It only reinforces it. This is a case where you and I choose our 'battles', differently.

Peace,
    Paula
    well I am sorry for being so blunt and I have no justification.

I have to get used to communicating socially which I haven't been in a situation where I did a lot of communication.
    until I came here.

I have been in the war since Day one. The enemy hits us from one side of the planet and I am there. Then he hits it from the other side of the planet and I am there.

never get a time to sit down and breathe the fresh air except the last 4 years in Asia and just pull all the charge off me.

I will try to be less blunt and think a better way to communicate it. but I won't apologize to someone who is Rude to Bill

I know who he is and I also know his spiritual level and I also know exactly what he is talking about and I KNOW the powers of a being and I KNOW what he is saying can be done, and this girl comes alone and tries to derail the thread saying it is the worse thread she has ever seen????

and people want to be reasonable about this? it is BEING REASONABLE that got the entire universe in the shape it is in,

the suppressive people who did this used all these REASONABLE WEAK THINK to get everyone to agree to everything that is suppressive.

I will not be reasonable about getting in ethics in this universe again.

I will try to be more polite though

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 24th August 2013 at 11:01.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), amandapoet (3rd September 2013), Carmen (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), Heartsong (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), lakewatcher (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sidney (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

... well I am sorry for being so blunt and I have no justification.

I will try to be less blunt and think a better way to communicate it. but I won't apologize to someone who is Rude to Bill

I will try to be more polite though

jim
    Thank you, Jim.

I’m not asking you to apologize to anyone, but I do appreciate your apology.

What’s most important is what this thread represents: brainstorming solutions and taking action steps.

Cool that we get back on topic.

Peace,
    Paula

UPDATE: deleted Bill part
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2013 at 11:32.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

-------

Hi Jim,

I've just woken up at 6 am in Ecuador to read your 19 posts.

Or was it 20? I need to count them again!

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Folks, a couple of pages ago, last night, on post 61 sway wrote

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    wheres jimini hes going to love this
    She was right!

Different people express their enthusiasm in many different ways. Jim, you were jumping up and down like a dog who'd just been thrown a whole pile of bones, and getting so excited that you bit someone by accident. It's all good, but let's all simmer down and focus on the job at hand.

To anyone who doesn't know Jim (and I've never met him, btw), What You See Is What You Get: he's as straight as an arrow and you'll never not know what he's thinking or feeling. I appreciated the intention of the very loyal 'defense' from him, but did not need it.

Jim, remember that behind the apparency of every person who appears to be negative is the reality of someone who has a problem they're trying to solve. Remember Power Process 1. (This is a very powerful LRH process which Jim will know and which may bring something to his awareness.)

Now, let's get to work.

I very much appreciate the comments about the bees. That totally belonged in my opening post, but I'd omitted it. Excellent.

The bees, who are quite wonderful creatures that serve and work with all of nature, need all the compassion and help they can get. I'm delighted that they too are now included.

Newer members reading this may not have seen my 2011 thread The Cry of Gaia. Please do take a look, for reference; but I invite you to keep your energy on this new thread here, which is about solutions.

I'll post more throughout the day, but want to give plenty of space (Jim! ) for others to contribute and discuss and focus their own ideas. One of the energetic factors at work here (and Jim, you will know this is about rehabilitating an apparently failed purpose) is that a number of members really have been waiting for this for quite a long time, and then suddenly here it is. So they too are highly encouraged and motivated right now. So we all pick up that energy and run with it.

I also want to acknowledge all the other suggestions, earlier threads, and other members who have been thinking along the same lines. Not trying in any way to steal anyone's thunder here. (An English idiom meaning to take credit unfairly.)

What I wanted to propose was a detailed, focused structure. I and others have been 'piloting' and testing all this, and as Christine described in her post #10 here:

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    The other day myself and a few friends were picking up how unsettled Gaia was and sure enough she was throwing off a lot of charge with increased earthquake activity.

We immediately stopped what we were doing and went to work with her. The first response I got was a Thank YOU! That floored me it was so loud. What my perception showed me was almost immediately towering pillars of golden light penetrated into the planet... each one finding an exact point around the Pacific rim... I was then showed/ told that the energy was being redistributed in a circular fashion instead of in a opposing wave of energy that was bouncing from one side of the Pacific to the other. I was told this would even out the needed release of built up tension and things would calm down.

Fact or fantasy? You decide. All I know is that within hours there were series of decreasing size earthquakes distributed around the perimeter of the Pacific.

My experience was mirrored in that of my friends ... adding to my growing certainty that we are creative beings of magnitude.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th August 2013 at 11:39.

12. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), amandapoet (3rd September 2013), Atlas (24th August 2013), Billy (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Craig (24th August 2013), Cristian (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), peterspm (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sidney (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), Teo (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I get excited by this.. .. it is time and the answer is now. The other day myself and a few friends were picking up how unsettled Gaia was and sure enough she was throwing off a lot of charge with increased earthquake activity.

We immediately stopped what we were doing and went to work with her. The first response I got was a Thank YOU! That floored me it was so loud. What my perception showed me was almost immediately towering pillars of golden light penetrated into the planet... each one finding an exact point around the Pacific rim... I was then showed/ told that the energy was being redistributed in a circular fashion instead of in a opposing wave of energy that was bouncing from one side of the Pacific to the other. I was told this would even out the needed release of built up tension and things would calm down.

Fact or fantasy? You decide. All I know is that within hours there were series of decreasing size earthquakes distributed around the perimeter of the Pacific.

My experience was mirrored in that of my friends ... adding to my growing certainty that we are creative beings of magnitude.
    Thank you for sharing this Christine as it brought to my mind an experience i had in Bosnia in 1985 with Mother Mary.

She said that with prayer and fasting. ( Focused intention using ones consciousness and body) That humanity could prevent wars and decrease the effects of natural disasters.

Thought i would share.

Thank you Bill for this thread.

Peace

Edit to add, Nobody listened and the Bosnian war went ahead 5yrs later. Shame.
    I feel i would like to confirm that this was not a channeled communication.

Ok here we go, My personal experience was, While on top of a mountain with no vegetation only rocks.

I SAW Mother Mary Arrive in the form of a light descending from above.

While in her presence her scent was that of a million roses, When the fragrance
    entered my being it overwhelmed me with a love that has no words to express.

She blessed me with a kiss on my forehead.

It is a long story. But i just wanted to reassure it was not channeled.
    But this message started me on a journey off fasting and meditation which is still with me today.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Alecs (26th August 2013), Atlas (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), meeradas (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sidney (26th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), sunflower (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), Teo (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Things are coming to a head and focus is needed, as well as consolidation.
    We even have an anti New Age fluff thread now, which could mean for some members as if they are becoming obsolete.
    But everything has its place and time. Most of my life since waking up was about non-interference, not using my powers,
    but helping others find theirs. Once these powers are discovered they just become items in a tool box...
    They only get used in an emergency.
    I do believe that emergency is now...
    The signs are everywhere...and not only the civil war in Syria, or the Fukushima spill,
    or the mass death of wildlife, but masses of people mistreating or neglecting their pets,
    their children, the elderly...it's endless.
    I must say, I really have a hard time knowing what and how to postulate...
    which is why I welcome Jim's leadership ability.
    The ideal in any group effort is of course total equality, but some roles are more visible than others
    and someone has to point the way.
    This is not the time for dissent, but for united, pooled effort.
    Maintaing order in the ranks is not everybody's cup of tea,
    but someone has to do it, but if it is always Bill, and only Bill,
    then his democratic image will suffer.
    We all should look out for one another, at least those who agree on what the job at hand entails.

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), amandapoet (3rd September 2013), Atlas (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), sunflower (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Teo (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi all and WoW or Oopps

Just drove home through the most invigorating rainfall down pore.
    Think we have just flooded/ing South West London with life giving invigerated Light and Love water.
    Richmond-Upon-Thames is being showed clean as I type.
    I drove home with drivers window wide open and my right arm/hand out in the rain palm upwards giving intent and invigoration..
    This rain feels so new and good, and is being reminded to let no one or no entity do harm or any dark bad deeds with it, this water called rain.
    Rain that is cleansing badness and will carry on through the Earths water cycle, into the rivers, into the skies and clouds, into the plants and trees, into the humans and all life here, into and onto all,
    BUT!
    in a Good and clean ways.
    It knows it was being used for bad and it won't let it happen anymore!!!

It will give life to good life and will not help bad life anymore!

If it's raining now where you are get out into it, get wet, get invigorated and give it good intent..

Love, Light and Life
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

-------

@ Jim -- here's one for you.

(I am totally serious. Please help if you can. Can you bring on some heavy rain where it's badly needed?)

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23806626

California wildfire reaches Yosemite park

20. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), amandapoet (3rd September 2013), Atlas (24th August 2013), Billy (24th August 2013), Carmen (24th August 2013), Chester (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), jiminii (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), peterspm (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (24th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I hesitate to even post again, but I want to make sure I’m clear and correct in what I am seeing on this thread.

Lakewatcher posted:
    Quote Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. I think you owe all of us an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become

I need no apology from Jim. I do, however, agree wholeheartedly with Lakewatcher that if this is an example of the tone and accepted attitude and energy of which this Project will progress then I believe Avalon HAS taken a very troubling and giant step in the wrong direction.

Obviously Bill, you are encouraging strong involvement from Jim and even ulli is accepting Jim as a leader:

Quote I must say, I really have a hard time knowing what and how to postulate...
    which is why I welcome Jim's leadership ability.
    With this is mind go over to this thread and see clearly who is advancing and possibly leading this RSA concept . . . . . https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show......-WHAT-IT-IS

I am so sad and disheartened with the direction PA has taken. There are strong incredible people who have faded into the shadows and I feel it is because of this very example.

How can we follow a roadmap to Heal the World when I want nothing to do with who is driving the vehicle to get us there?

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Dont just get Jim to do it. We all must - teamwork!

Envision end result, fire is out.

The method may involve rain or it may not; lots of other ways to stop fire - and rain is not so easy over a big fire.

Let the universe figure that complexity out, just keep the end result of the fire being out in mind.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Billy (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), hohoemi (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), sunflower (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Rain here rain there, rain is rain no matter where.

It loves the earth, it loves the grasses and trees, it loves the animals big and small, the birds and the bees, it wants to invigorate them all.

In south London rain came today and spread it's life giving love in a big way,
    So it was done and now it's on it's way to where you say,
    to join the mists rising on Pine Mountain from it's lake where it loves to wash, it is forming clouds of rain, to rain down on energies that are out of hand and doing harm.
    THIS RAIN WILL gather and form to balance and so reinvigorate the area there,
    balance the heat, with damp, balance the fire with steam and so make good the wonder of nature.
    Air, Fire, Soil and water in harmony, transmute that Fire and rebalance the Earth WE ALL LOVE,
    so say we all in Love and Light this is our intent!!!

PS hi blufire but i think you have posted in wrong place, this a mission post to help put out a fire!

Make a new fresh post of you desire and words my Avalonian friend..

Thets keep focus per post, here to put out fire and rebalance nature is the focus
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th August 2013 at 13:35.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #114
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

@ Blufire:

Many roads lead to the same destination. If you don't want go in this vehicle on this road, there are many vehicles and many roads. You could even learn to drive yourself.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th August 2013 at 13:47. Reason: snipped the original negative comments

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Camilo (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote @ Jim -- here's one for you.

(I am totally serious. Please help if you can. Can you bring on some heavy rain where it's badly needed?)

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23806626

California wildfire reaches Yosemite park

Quote Rain here rain there, rain is rain no matter where.

It loves the earth, it loves the grasses and trees, it loves the animals big and small, the birds and the bees, it wants to invigorate them all.

In south London rain came today and spread it's life giving love in a big way,
    So it was done and now it's on it's way to where you say,
    to join the mists rising on Pine Mountain from it's lake where it loves to wash, it is forming clouds of rain, to rain down on energies that are out of hand and doing harm.
    THIS RAIN WILL gather and form to balance and so reinvigorate the area there,
    balance the heat, with damp, balance the fire with steam and so make good the wonder of nature.
    Air, Fire, Soil and water in harmony, transmute that Fire and rebalance the Earth WE ALL LOVE,
    so say we all in Love and Light this is our intent!!!

PS hi blufire but i think you have posted in wrong place, this a mission post to help put out a fire!

Make a new fresh post of you desire and words my Avalonian friend..

Thets keep focus per post, here to put out fire and rebalance nature is the focus
    MOD/Bill can you re-focus this post to help put out the fire!!
    Edit
    Can the call for help of Rainn from you bill can it be moved to a focused rain plea post?
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th August 2013 at 13:42.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I do, however, agree wholeheartedly with Lakewatcher that if this is an example of the tone and accepted attitude and energy of which this Project will progress then I believe Avalon HAS taken a very troubling and giant step in the wrong direction.
    Tammy, please do not post on this thread again. The negative injection into this thread first came from you. Your energy, even if it's honest-to-god well-intended, distracts and disrupts benevolent intention and activity here.

Jim apologized (which you may not have seen), and I understand and excuse his very human flash of anger. I asked him to understand where you were coming from. But this is not the place for any of that. I will delete any further posts of yours unless you are willing to put your own powerful shoulder to this wheel rather than throwing stones at the vehicle.

Please take the discussion offline with anyone who has communicated with you personally, as I know at least one person has.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Camilo (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), MargueriteBee (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), ROMANWKT (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sidney (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), TODD & NORA (26th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

@bluefire
    This is a place for ideas, not emotional nor physical interactions, like 3d life.
    Call it a theoretical driving school.
    I appreciate people for their positive contributions, (which by the way included much of yours), and ignore their negative input.
    Anyway, Jim did apologize.
    Maybe it's time to check the big picture again. As well as one's own deepest motives.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), amandapoet (3rd September 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

I understand where Jim is coming from as far as being able to have an effect on the weather.

In my community here in Scotland we used to hold a yearly festival in our village. This was to raise funds to build our community hall and center. I was vice chairman in the community association for 12 years. We had regular meetings leading up to the festival. It had been pouring with rain non stop for 3 weeks before the festival. This was 1991. We were expecting around 1500 people to descend on our small community, The forecast was rain rain and more rain all over Scotland during and after the festival. As a sort of joke at one off the meeting i said. " Don't worry i will sort the weather" You can imagine the looks and sniggering. Yea Yea Billy.

3 days before the festival i decided to fast and meditate for the next 3 days. Wed to Fri. For sunshine. It was August, the festival started Sat morning. On Friday as we were erecting marque's, stalls etc in the pouring rain. With comments like, This is going to be a wash out. Will we cancel.

Sat morning arrived. It was 2hrs before opening the festival. Still raining. I went outside looking up at the grey sky and said . Ok it is time for the sun to shine.

As we opened the gates at 10am to allow people to enter. A hole appeared in the sky above us allowing A chink of sunshine. This hole grew and we were bathed in sunshine only over our village. ALL around us about a mile outside our zone in every direction it was raining. The clouds were moving but our hole in the sky stayed with us for the 3days. People were commenting that they had traveled from all over the UK and it was raining everywhere. Apart for our tiny village. On the Monday when everyone was leaving the hole closed and the rain continued.

I said thank you.

My personal experience and a true experience.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

35. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Carmen (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), doodah (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), hohoemi (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), meeradas (24th August 2013), mischief (25th August 2013), MorningSong (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), Rollo (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), sunflower (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), Teo (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), TODD & NORA (26th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Me again.
    My last posts after Bills call for rain got miss comunicated, mixed up by me..

I thought I was in a separate post calling for rain doh..

This shows up a falling in the system I think
    My idea on this:

This post 'HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)' is just fantastic, grat ideas coming from it already but!

Like your call for Rain Bill or anyone who calls for help in this post it should be done with a link to the actual indervidual action post, so that on that closly linked page all other posts are concerned with the origonal call for help!
    dose that make a sort of sense? otherwise things can get diluted and or mixed up as I did ha!

Just an idea to from my perspective to help in this great post Bill
    Just ignore if not needed

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Bill. . . . For me and from a very deep place this is the most unrealistic and disappointing thread you have ever written.

I am having flashbacks to all the posts and threads in 2012 from the 'light and love' groups
    . . . Of which you did not support. Even today you posted a gentle admonishment on just such a topic.

From what place are you coming from?
    I have done this. I had bumps all over my hands and it was like a kind of herpes. There was screaming little GE's (genetic entities life forms) and all I did was move them off my hands and the next morning all the bumps were gone.

WHAT BILL IS SAYING IS EXACTLY RIGHT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THE POWER YOU HAVE OVER ALL CREATION AND LIFE ON THIS PLANET AS OUR NATIVE ABILITY

THIS IS NATIVE TO A SPIRIT AND BILL IS REVITALIZING IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IN TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE S*** SOMEWHERE ELSE .,.. YOU GET NO AGREEMENT HERE

JIM
    I recommend to mods that each of the disruptive, divisive posts be moved (in whole , or judiciously pared down to move the negative energy elsewhere.) This post (mine) should go in its entirety too.

Jim, you trigger many sideways lightning bolts with your manner in this case. I understand your passion. MANY of us hold as much passion for ending the 'rule of negativity' on this planet as a human body can contain. Unbridled passion can be like throwing a grenade into a crowd when a flyswatter would have been the appropriate response. I completely disagree with blufire, but we must show respect and maturity in how we voice disagreement.

In addition, without dampening your passion or reducing your energy output, I'd personally recommend that you study this phrase very carefully: the best leaders lead from the middle. Don't dominate, but rather help to pull from the strengths of the group of individuals that request assistance. Unless you are so powerful that you can do this alone, then recognize there is a group here - some of whom know how powerful we all are, some of whom are still discovering - who would give their lives to heal this planet and her inhabitants, including humanity.

In reality, blufire directly addressed Bill, and Bill is quite capable of fielding questions and comments. You should have let him handle this. But if you couldn't help but respond... then here, I will model a more appropriate response to blufire's post:

Bluefire, this may seem unrealistic if only the physical is considered. This is - both in addition to and above and beyond our physical response - a call for a unified metaphysical response. Do what you can. If you are unable to participate, please do not throw water on our fire. Please allow those who passionately want to participate your grace.

Dennis

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (24th August 2013), Billy (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), sunflower (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), Swan (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast