+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,543 times in 32,789 posts

Default Re: HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)

----

A very brief note on forest fires, by the way.

The Yosemite Park Service always lets fires burn naturally if they've been started naturally -- for instance, by lightning in a storm. This is published Park Service policy.

I've personally talked with Park Rangers about this, when I saw a fire in the distance with no firefighters anywhere, and had wondered if maybe it'd not been reported. But it was a natural fire, so no action had been taken.

They always fight fires that have been unnaturally started (by careless campers or malevolent arsonists). This fire is in the latter category.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Atlas (24th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), seko (24th August 2013), Sierra (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), T Smith (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Me again.
    My last posts after Bills call for rain got miss comunicated, mixed up by me..

I thought I was in a separate post calling for rain doh..

This shows up a falling in the system I think
    My idea on this:

This post 'HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)' is just fantastic, grat ideas coming from it already but!

Like your call for Rain Bill or anyone who calls for help in this post it should be done with a link to the actual indervidual action post, so that on that closly linked page all other posts are concerned with the origonal call for help!
    dose that make a sort of sense? otherwise things can get diluted and or mixed up as I did ha!

Just an idea to from my perspective to help in this great post Bill
    Just ignore if not needed
    I get what your saying. It gives each of the areas where help is needed more focused or specific. I would even go as far as saying that these may need fresh websites that are highly specific about the outcome that people are after. The clearer and more specific we get about what we need to do as individuals and groups, the better.

It means that less time and energy is wasted and people that want to help will find it easier to find what and who resonates with them easier and better also saving them time and energy and increasing the potential of these groups.
    Last edited by ThresholdRising; 24th August 2013 at 14:24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

Peace&Love (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Looking in to the fire: Set purposely with malignant intent. Clouds gathering, co-operation given from the earth flows. Mother answers again with thank you.... working with Her.

Message: You are the keepers of the earth and you have awoken. Rejoice.

---------------

This is a response that was given to a group who looked into this.

Another comment: The energy and response is very Light and instantaneous.

We are working with JOY...
    Last edited by Christine; 24th August 2013 at 14:27.

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

If, as a group, we can manage the Yosemite fire from a distance, this would be a first obvious group success from our intents and talents.

Then, there is other fires that are not physical that could be handled by this learning entity Avalon is.

How do you go to handle the fire in an individual basis within a group endeavior? pls guide me.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Kristin (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    From what place are you coming from?
    WHAT BILL IS SAYING IS EXACTLY RIGHT. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A** AND AND FIND SOME WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THE POWER YOU HAVE OVER ALL CREATION AND LIFE ON THIS PLANET AS OUR NATIVE ABILITY.

JIM
    -----
    ----look again.

jim
    First thank you Bill for this positive thread !
    I was expecting this in my unconscious, coming from you, for a long time !
    Thanks you sooooooooooooo much !

We are co-creators of this Universe and it is about time we focus on it in this forum !
    So for you, the leader of this forum, to make a thread like this it is verry powerful and full of love and I hope that alot of us will contribute actively !

(---- MOD edit in keeping with the intent of post ---)

START NOW recreating again this beautiful energy around this amazing thread like we have started at the first place !

LOVE to you !

I give you all AVALONIENS, including all the people that needs light, love and all that you need to make you believe that you are able to create positively !

STARTING NOW

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Christine; 24th August 2013 at 15:00. Reason: To keep the thread moving forward .. ..
    We are one !

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #126
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

I had an idea which i was thinking of just today. How about working towards the restoration of a one human language via Pictogram. I mean if aliens find it useful to communicate with humans, we could also bridge between all nations with a language that is easy to understand and read for all humans instead of letters spelling a D-O-G or C-O-F-F-E-E or W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R a nice internationally agreeable easy to read and write picture will appear. so instead of many letters to describe an object only 'one letter' in the simple shape of the spoken object. it will save sometime and quicken reading while also people from all over the world can get to know each other more easily without an interpreter.

Maybe i am innocent, but i think it is one step forward in uniting Gaia with love
    Last edited by Peace&Love; 24th August 2013 at 14:53. Reason: I just started reading the thread of Gaia! Fantastic

11. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Yes, like any good idea whose time has come this initiative has taken off rather quickly. Currently we are looking at starting sub-forums for each of the groups around specific projects.

Chinaski has volunteered to organize the GMO group.

northstar has asked for members with an affinity for bees to send her a PM.

Carmen has volunteered to help with working with the scientists and people behind GMOs... she asked for help here.

There are multiple ways that this can work... within a group there can be times and days set for group intent to work with nature. It is also important to listen, there are messages all around us. Then perceptions can be shared.

Anyone should be able to work within any group so this is not limiting... some people will naturally feel drawn to a specific matter.

My briefest answer to Flash... until specific sub-forums are set you can just add your intent and consciousness to any place you are drawn to help. Feel free to share.

I would like to remind us again of who we are and why we can do this work... This is an accumulation of wisdom that emanates from the heart and mind working together, from us working together.

Quote Posted by ThresholdRising (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    --- Like your call for Rain Bill or anyone who calls for help in this post it should be done with a link to the actual indervidual action post, so that on that closly linked page all other posts are concerned with the origonal call for help!
    dose that make a sort of sense? otherwise things can get diluted and or mixed up as I did ha!

Just an idea to from my perspective to help in this great post Bill
    Just ignore if not needed
    I get what your saying. It gives each of the areas where help is needed more focused or specific. I would even go as far as saying that these may need fresh websites that are highly specific about the outcome that people are after. The clearer and more specific we get about what we need to do as individuals and groups, the better. ----
    Last edited by Christine; 24th August 2013 at 15:16.

12. Link to Post #128
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    How do you go to handle the fire in an individual basis within a group endeavior? pls guide me.
    Hmm... maybe we can visualize clouds and rain over large portions of vegatation from this satellite image taken on august 22 over Yosemite.

L.E I highlighted the area (Yosemite Park) that needs focus from our attention.

Last edited by Cristian; 24th August 2013 at 15:52.

13. Link to Post #129
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I just created a thread that is highly related to this thread and previous posts made on it.

Hierarchy Of Intent for Healing Planet - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...400#post719400

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), Kristin (24th August 2013), Nat_Lee (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Here I'm working on GMO seeds, IMO they are ready to start sprouting naturally if we give them a little TLC to heal their DNA. Mother nature knows best!!! I do a lot of visualization and place myself right in the middle of a grain bin and have a chat. I ask what is needed as well rather then making an assumption. Nature is a fabulous corrector and wants to work with us.

In my experiences in planetary healing, I visualize speaking with the seed itself, having a conversation. Yes, I do talk to my garden too! If you listen carefully you can hear the answers. Follow your intuition and keep intentions joyful. You can even offer just to aid energy to those that have a keener eye. It's all relevant and exceptional. Trust that no matter how you aid, ALL AID IS RELEVANT! It's HUGE in fact.

I am also concerned with the Bat population. They are being hit with a fungus. A fungus is the earth's natural way of dealing with decay. Fungus is hitting everything from strawberries to trees in my neck of the woods. Working with Mother Earth directly to give her strength to grow is also on my mind. The Fungus is a symptom of a much larger issue... decay. I am going to focus on growth and longevity.

It is my pleasure to focus in with many groups here on many issues. They are all dear to my heart.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 24th August 2013 at 15:39.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), Orph (29th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), ROMANWKT (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Back on main topic,
    Ideas to help sort this post and make it work..

Topics of attention, which lead off to individual posts relating to the topic, desired target of intent!

Well organized, constructed and timed focus intent topics!

Overall prayer for Earth focus post!

and so on leading off this main ' HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...)'

So I'm in, so no more talks of problems on who did this or that to him or her etc,
    Air and post cleaned!
    Back to topic is the first action I'm calling for now!

Good post and topic intent Kristin
    Quote Here I'm working on GMO seeds, IMO they are ready to start sprouting naturally if we give them a little TLC to heal their DNA. Mother nature knows best!!! I do a lot of visualization and place myself right in the middle of a grain bin and have a chat. I ask what is needed as well rather then making an assumption. Nature is a fabulous corrector and wants to work with us.

In my experiences in planetary healing, I visualize speaking with the seed itself, having a conversation. Yes, I do talk to my garden too! If you listen carefully you can hear the answers. Follow your intuition and keep intentions joyful. You can even offer just to aid energy to those that have a keener eye. It's all relevant and exceptional. Trust that no matter how you aid, ALL AID IS RELEVANT! It's HUGE in fact.

I am also concerned with the Bat population. They are being hit with a fungus. A fungus is the earth's natural way of dealing with decay. Fungus is hitting everything from strawberries to trees in my neck of the woods. Working with Mother Earth directly to give her strength to grow is also on my mind. The Fungus is a symptom of a much larger issue... decay. I am going to focus on growth and longevity.

It is my pleasure to focus in with many groups here on many issues. They are all dear to my heart.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Kristin are you going to start an indervidual post/page for this with all your tipos in one place?
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th August 2013 at 15:46.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Kristin (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Smoke becomes rain.

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hmm... maybe we can visualize clouds and rain over large portions of vegatation from this satellite image taken on august 22 over Yosemite.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Christine (24th August 2013), Kristin (25th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #133
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

L.E I highlighted the area (Yosemite Park) that needs focus from our attention.

Last edited by Cristian; 24th August 2013 at 15:52.

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Also focus on changing wind to a gentle Southerly, No more fanning of flame! then just finish it with some loving rain!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (24th August 2013), Kristin (25th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #135
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Re fires: bear in mind that rain must be more like a steady drizzle as a downpour will cause floods in a burned area.

This morning a tropical storm is heading up the Pacific toward Baja and California. It will dump some rain in Eastern California if it doesn't fizzle out entirely, which is what usually happens in the area.

I'm no expert I just saw a news snippet on the issue. Huge fires still burning in Idaho but a re more contained.

The Yosemite fire threatens the San Francisco fire grid and 2 hydroelectric plants were shut down.

Philippines have devastating floods right now. Their problems according to some keyboard pals are to do with corrupt officials (shocker) who won't regulate, fix the infrastructure etc. Manila was underwater just six weeks ago with persons complaining about the ensuing mold everywhere.

I have been doing Inelia Benz' "Clearing the Collective" meditation for a year. If you listen to the first few minutes you'll see where she goes with this.

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...editation.html I'm sure it can be re-focused in any direction chosen.

I often run into pockets or dots of some resistance and simply treat it accordingly.

Sometimes an animal form ghosts into a chakra or physical location during this meditation like it is a guardian of the area and is letting me see it. Oops gotta run will have to catch up later. (equipment malfunction!)

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Christine (24th August 2013), Kristin (25th August 2013), Peace&Love (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

"get the idea spiritually you are in communication with those who have the documents and they are finding the right people to release them to the world" Jiminii this has already been done. I have already mentioned who has this information. Thanks for your support.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Christine (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Retired Member lakewatcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)

Jim, I am appalled and disturbed at how rude and arrogant you are in your response to blufire in this post. I think you owe her an apology. I think you owe all of us an apology. If your behavior here is an example of the tone with which this project will proceed, then I want no part of it. In fact I want no part of Avalon, if this is what Avalon is going to become.
    Hello LakeWatcher,

Quote I think you owe all of us an apology.
    I don’t ask for apologies. Though, they are welcomed if they are sincere. Respectfully, please don’t include me as “the we”.

A comment and a suggestion:

I agree, it was harsh. But, don’t let one post out of a bizillion cause you to walk; at least not yet. You’ve contributed valuable thoughts and ideas. It’d be unfortunate for Avalon that you stepped away.

Peace,
    Paula
    Paula, I see that I did overstep a boundary when I spoke of "us", so I withdraw that sentence from my comment, with apologies for the presumption.

My chief concern here is not Jim's behavior per se, but it is this issue:

In my opinion, Bill's idea is an extremely important strategy, but only if it is implemented through strict respect for the spiritual rights of all concerned. When you are using spiritual energies, if you get off that straight and narrow path, you are on the slippery slope to the left handed path. You run a great risk of ending up becoming the new oppressor in town, so to speak.

Bill's OP seems to me to be very aware of that fact. But some subsequent posts in the thread have alarmed me.

The I Ching makes the very good point that when you are beginning a new cycle of creation, which is actually what is happening here, it is of utmost importance to make sure that you get things set up right at the beginning of the cycle, because the little things, if any, that you neglect to start off right, will grow and plague you later as the new cycle progresses.

Thank you for your comments Paula.
    Eugene

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lakewatcher For This Post:

araucaria (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), gripreaper (27th December 2015), Kristin (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), thunder24 (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    .......Mother nature knows best!!! I do a lot of visualization and place myself right in the middle of a grain bin and have a chat. I ask what is needed as well rather then making an assumption. Nature is a fabulous corrector and wants to work with us.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    I have found a kindred spirit! Thank you, Kristin.

For those who may not have done this before and are unsure how to proceed...we are not here to demand or command nature, but rather to work with her...to communicate our intent as well as to listen to what she has to say in response.

All of nature is filled with spirit and consciousness...communication with, between, all of nature is instantaneous. We are part of Mother, just as the trees and insects and animals, water and air, and those that 'swim' in both...not above it nor below it.

A quick story of what I experienced recently...In my area, the electric company is going around trimming tree branches that could possibly come down in a storm on power lines, causing an outage. As the huge Asplundh truck approached a tree in my front yard, I could feel the terror coming from this particular tree...even before the first cut was made. The man swung his chain saw to cut a large branch, making little cuts and slices here, there and everywhere on the trunk. Another held a long, hooked pole to pull the cut branches to the ground...and pulling sharply on any other branches in its way.

That tree is alive, sentient and communicating to all who can hear or feel...and she communicated her pain and fear to me, 'asking' that I stay with her to witness the horror and shame she felt at being assaulted, and to offer calm and peace...letting her know all would be well.

I have the most ridiculous garden...nothing like those around me that are planted in neat rows. I simply ask each one where they want to be planted and an image of the spot comes to mind. They thrive. The feeling of joy is palpable.

Too many mosquitos? Ask a dragonfly for help...picture the abundance of food and ask that he/she tell her friends and welcome them to the feast. Try it...you'll be surprised and overjoyed at the result.

People thrive with respect, love and consideration...why wouldn't nature do the same?

If it works so well on small things, just imagine the possibilities realized when we join together.

Loving this thread. Thank you, Bill.

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Atlas (24th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), Czarek (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Kristin (25th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), mischief (25th August 2013), nomadguy (25th August 2013), Orph (29th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), ulli (24th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

@ Jim -- here's one for you.

(I am totally serious. Please help if you can. Can you bring on some heavy rain where it's badly needed?)
    the shortest way to handle anything is with NO VIA's ... rain is a VIA

just postulate it is stopped from this immediate moment ok???

ok someone's going to have to post me on this I can't see it from here.

just let me know if the postulate happened

jim

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Anchor (24th August 2013), CdnSirian (24th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Marianne (26th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spirithorse (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

From my thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...scopic-Healing

"What intrigued us is that you can locate, widely or narrowly, and release a trapped emotion that is inherited.

What my friend found is that if you release an inherited emotion from a person, that anyone else who inherited the emotion from that anscestor (forward back or sideways) is also released from it.

Same as if you in the "present" release an emotion, your heirs and their "hub" will be released from it. "

Also "The universe as a hologram is not linear (and Anita Moorjani describes this well in talking about her NDE). So your "past" and "future" lives can all be healed whenever you heal in any way. It's like you turned the kaleidoscope a notch and the configurations change. Nothing has been added, nothing is missing. "

Since we are talking in this thread about quantum level healings, I wanted to mention this and indicate it can be applied to any group, race, religion, species, any unit of life that has been sliced and diced, fried, shocked and awed, etc.

I have found that in doing this type of healing I will start with one tiny aspect of myself and there is a jump right onto a huge unit of consciousness in other words it has been waiting for attention and rescue. My own tiny needs are a gateway to the collective need. You can't keep it small!

There are many "its" waiting.

btw Inelia also has a Gaia meditation that is a good launching pad for wherever your intention takes you: http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...elia-benz.html

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), Christine (24th August 2013), heretogrow (25th August 2013), karelia (24th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast