+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Wilcock update: US Military Alliance Defeating Federal Reserve

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Unhappy David Wilcock update: US Military Alliance Defeating Federal Reserve

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...nt=Yahoo!+Mail
    Quote Dramatic new evidence reveals that a secret alliance of US military personnel are working to expose and defeat the Federal Reserve -- and the occult cabal of bankers and industrialists who run it.

The hacker group Anonymous has now gone public with its connection to the US military.

Vital new historical insights into this alliance are also presented here -- for the first time in well over a decade.

More surprises are very likely to be in store. These new developments were predicted in David's new book, now available for you to read!

[UPDATE FRIDAY 8/23: A major insider site we linked to was immediately destroyed by hacking after we published this article. See headline in red.]

SPECTACULARLY POSITIVE CHANGES ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING

Is there any hope for humanity? Or are we doomed -- heading into a bottomless pit from which there is no escape?

A wealth of solid, provable evidence reveals that we are indeed on the brink of spectacular changes -- for the positive.

Comprehensive new evidence has exposed a natural cycle that affects human behavior -- on an individual and collective level.

This cycle is older than the Earth itself -- and is written into the basic laws of space, time, matter and energy.

The positive outcome of the events we are now seeing will be generated by laws as consistent and absolute as gravity itself.

The idea of cyclical time is nothing new -- but the science to prove that it is real, and how much it affects us, certainly is.

Synchronicity is not only happening in our own lives, such as through the Law of Karma. It is affecting us on a global level as well.

KARMA IS ABOUT TO STRIKE -- AND SYNCHRONICITY KEY EXPLAINS WHY

Karma is about to strike the planetary elite -- big time. The signs of what is about to happen are becoming increasingly clear -- and it will be very significant.

The full scientific case of why this will occur -- and how -- is laid out in The Synchronicity Key, which just debuted Tuesday, August 20th.

As it turns out, the most significant events on earth are not random. They are precisely following a script -- written by a cosmic intelligence.

Life on earth is ultimately being guided by this hidden intelligence -- to lead us through an individual and collective planetary awakening.

Your initial feedback has been extremely positive! After the debut, we peaked at #45 of all books on Barnes and Noble, and #60 on Amazon.

If you have already ordered copies of this book, I thank you for stepping up to help us win this war -- as peacefully as possible -- and move into a Golden Age.

It is also extremely helpful if you leave a review after you buy the book on Amazon, BN, IndieBound or Itunes -- and share what you feel.

We have five business days after the 20th for your order to count towards our potential debut on the New York Times best-seller list -- so it continues through this weekend -- and your help is urgently needed!

For a limited time, the purchase price is still being held at about 20 bucks for the full hardcover version -- rather than the normal retail value of 29.99.

[UPDATE 8/23: I just checked it again -- and Amazon has (at least for today) slashed the hardcover price by two more dollars! Now is the time...]

I sincerely thank you for hanging in there with us -- and either way, you can greatly contribute to our fight for freedom by linking your friends back to this article.

Strongly interconnected evidence, from several different sources, suggests we are seeing an extremely significant geo-political shift for the positive.

THE US MILITARY IS BRINGING DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE -- AS "ANONYMOUS"

On February 28th, we released insider testimony that "Anonymous" was working with the US military and an international alliance -- to defeat financial tyranny.

There is overwhelming evidence that the Federal Reserve banking cartel is responsible for the majority of all the problems in the world at this time.

The Federal Reserve financed both sides of World Wars I and II, and used them to plunder most of the world's gold supply -- in exchange for worthless bonds.

This is all discussed -- along with its profound spiritual implications for humanity's collective awakening -- in The Synchronicity Key.

In this article, we will present groundbreaking new insider testimony about the history of the alliance that has formed against the Fed -- on the US military side.

We will also honor some of the heroes who paid the ultimate price for our freedom in this war -- and name their names whenever possible.
    Quote In this groundbreaking August 9th article from BuzzFeed, a military insider revealed that many non-commissioned officers (NCOs) are working within Anonymous.
    Quote A MEGA-EVENT MAY BE SOON AT HAND

There are many indications that we are soon heading into a mega-event -- where vast changes will occur in a short period of time.

I am continuing to have very intense dreams about an imminent future event -- and insider testimony mirrors the intuitive data.

This event has already begun, thanks to the NSA disclosures -- but it will very likely become far more dramatic as the weeks roll on.

I do believe the results of this will be extremely positive -- though it may cause genuine fear when the biggest events first start happening.

There will also be a mass grief process to go through as people come to grips with the truth of the planetary elite who were running the show.
    Quote If we hadn't learned our lessons on a collective level, World War III would have started in 2011 -- with massive loss of life.

The fact that the tables have now turned against the Cabal, and the war is being fought against them -- with far fewer atrocities -- is very positive.

Furthermore, this same Zodiac cycle reveals that the war should hopefully be complete by 2014 -- and will involve a stunning victory for humanity.
    Quote I am not consciously aware of this, but it still happens. The most surprising discovery is that all of written history is a fractal -- telling the same story again and again, in very precise time intervals.

This is such a huge paradigm shift in how we think, and how we see ourselves, that it will undoubtedly be a while before it really sinks into the mass consciousness.

Nonetheless, I do believe that it is (ahem) only a matter of time.

I am quite impressed from the work invested in this post. Very much following Ben Fullford material with more spiritual slant.

But is is mostly wistleblowing about the cabal control(from Skolnik), for experience PA readers nothing news.
    Never the less I enjoyed reading it, I felt the writers great enthusiasm and was optimistically excited as well.

Hope you enjoy it as well.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 23rd August 2013 at 20:59.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alien Ramone (25th August 2013), Bubu (24th August 2013), DeDukshyn (24th August 2013), DNA (24th August 2013), fifi (24th August 2013), GoodETxSG (23rd August 2013), JRS (24th August 2013), Kimberley (23rd August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), Maunagarjana (24th August 2013), Prodigal Son (24th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), SKAWF (24th August 2013), spiritguide (24th August 2013), sunflower (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), Ultima Thule (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update: US Military Alliance Defeating Federal Reserve

This is expected as military personnel, most of them, are well meaning people just like you and me. All it takes is to educate them through families and friends and any means we can.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th August 2013), JRS (27th August 2013), Reinhard (24th August 2013), sunflower (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update: US Military Alliance Defeating Federal Reserve

PathWalker,

I seem to have shredded your thread, while cleaning up the mess in aisle 7... My apologies!

Hopefully back on topic, and politely so.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 24th August 2013 at 05:36.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (25th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (24th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

It is always a fascinating read, David's work. But one cannot help but be distracted by the numerous, often in-your-face advertisements for DAVID'S STUNNING NEW BOOK..

If only he contained said advertisements and marketing hype in a separate pane out of the way, rather than insert them at every given opportunity within the text of every single article and in multiple places, I think more would be apt to follow him and his work. For me, I'm afraid, this disappoints and discourages me, as his material is important but often gets lost (overshadowed) by his drive to make money.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Gardener (24th August 2013), intruth (25th August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), PathWalker (24th August 2013), RMorgan (24th August 2013), SKAWF (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

as above...

as soon as i read the words synchronisity key, i thought it was the title of a book he was promoting, and sure enough.....

i dont usually insult people outright, but wilcock is an absolute tosser.

a self absorbed, self promoting egomaniac, who as far as i'm concerned takes advantage of those gullible enough, not to have seen through him yet.

he deserves a slap.

my apologies to the OP and the forum.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

NancyV (25th August 2013), Nickolai (24th August 2013), RMorgan (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    as above...

as soon as i read the words synchronisity key, i thought it was the title of a book he was promoting, and sure enough.....

a self absorbed, self promoting egomaniac, who as far as i'm concerned takes advantage of those gullible enough, not to have seen through him yet.

he deserves a slap.

Hes still growing like the rest of us. I hope that this view doesn't effect the great work that hes brought forward in the past. I've seen and read some excellent pieces of information that I may have never of heard if it wasn't for him and I'm sure this is true for a lot of people. I know that this information should be free but this isn't a free society yet.

Thank for your view all the same.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

InnerChiHealer (25th August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), NancyV (25th August 2013), SKAWF (24th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThresholdRising (here)
    Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    as above...

he deserves a slap.

Hes still growing like the rest of us. I hope that this view doesn't effect the great work that hes brought forward in the past. I've seen and read some excellent pieces of information that I may have never of heard if it wasn't for him and I'm sure this is true for a lot of people. I know that this information should be free but this isn't a free society yet.

Thank for your view all the same.
    there's a difference between a free society, and charging money for information.
    sorry but wilcock is a shameless self promoter. and self complimenter as well.
    it is in bad taste to praise one's own work. it should be for others to do that or not.
    ive seen him so many times refer to his own work as epic, or incredible
    only to then go on to suggest that people buy it from him.
    is he doing it for the money, or for the greater good?

how much money does he need?

in antother thread which Bill Ryan wrote (and believe me, i'm no blind follower)
    he said about those that have invented things which would actually help the world,
    but have chosen to release them as open source, giving up the chance to profit from their own creation.... for the greater good.

this to me is in stark contrast with wilcock who uses information as a means to make money from it.

just have another look through some of his writings and spot how much self praise and hype is contained in it...
    he heaps superlatives upon himself... and has been doing it for years.
    so if he is, as you say learning.... then he has learned nothing of humility or the greater good.

the most important thing in david wilcocks life....... is david wilcock.

sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by SKAWF; 24th August 2013 at 18:53.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

NancyV (25th August 2013), Nickolai (24th August 2013), RMorgan (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013), ThresholdRising (24th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, all I'm saying is don't let it dampen the nuggets of information he has in his work even if its packaged in ego.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

InnerChiHealer (25th August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), NancyV (25th August 2013), PathWalker (24th August 2013), SKAWF (24th August 2013), superconsciousness (25th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote From Skawf: it is in bad taste to praise one's own work. it should be for others to do that or not.
    I do come from a culture/society were humility is promoted and therefore it is a bad taste to self promote. However, I must tell you that American are not usually following the same values.

In USA, if you do not self promote a little bit at least, everybody will think you are nobody. In USA, it is not bad to succeed and say that you have. In these ways, Wilcock it quite American.

However, he does do it more than the average successful American.

As for paying for his books/work/services, it is much better when it is free, if the person is not doing it full time. If the person works on it full time and it is its only revenue source, well, somebody has to be able to feed himself.

Jeff Rense makes a bundle, other make a bundle, Wilcocks is surely not the only one to make money out of his knowledge in this world, and in the alternative milieu, he is definitely not the better paid.

So, on that one, I am sitting on the fence. Price has to be reasonable, but yet, he has to take care of himself instead of receiving food stamps, if he can.

An example I have is Carolyn Myss. Thanks to Oprah, she became a millionnaire by selling books, however, since, whatever she sells is almost only to meet the costs, in general very reasonable when compared with the market price.

In those terms, it is ok to charge to cover costs, and to pay for ones expenses/living up to the time where you can afford not to charge for your own services/needs.

We also, as responsible spiritual beings, have to stop thinking that we have to have everything without an effort of our own, which is sometimes financial.

Free bees are often judged as not very valuable by the regular person on one hand, and de-responsabilize people for being in charge of their own development.

So, as long as it is reasonable when comparing with the market prices and as long as it is to cover costs, I don't mind paying a bit.

Someone criticized Kerry once telling me she was making soooooo much. Within 3 minutes, I calculated the cost of her site, the cost for her traveling for interviews, the cost of conférences organization (rooms, advert, etc.) etc and ended up with at greatest most 30,000 in her pockets, probably much less.

Well, in USA, I would have problem to have a nice life with such little amount, it is expensive to live there. She is working full time on bringing us information, how would she feed herself if she did not have advertisement on her and charge sometimes?

In those terms, I really appreciate Bill, because it is not this forum that will make him rich, on the contrary, it must sometimes cost him. This is self sacrifice of his own financial comfort and rest (always worrying for paying bills is not very interesting and growth promoting).

The neighbours garden is always greener than ours. That is what we think.

My rant it over, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Flash; 24th August 2013 at 19:45.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alien Ramone (25th August 2013), Carmody (25th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), intruth (25th August 2013), JRS (27th August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), Nickolai (24th August 2013), PathWalker (24th August 2013), Prodigal Son (25th August 2013), seko (25th August 2013), SKAWF (24th August 2013), superconsciousness (25th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

okay.... i acknowledge all points which have been made.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Flash (24th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Furthermore, this same Zodiac cycle reveals that the war should hopefully be complete by 2014 -- and will involve a stunning victory for humanity.
    Doesnīt he ever learn the lesson?

This is just another date that very very very probably will go to his already incredibly vast failed predictions list...

Honestly, I have no idea about how a guy who had failed and was proved to be wrong so many times still manages to draw peopleīs attention; I guess heīs simply excellent in making people forget.

As I said on another thread, I canīt even understand how he managed to maintain his guru business for so long, without ever being right.

Why would someone in his right mind still believe this guy? Could anyone explain it to me? Maybe Iīm missing something...

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th August 2013 at 00:06. Reason: typos

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

meat suit (24th August 2013), NancyV (25th August 2013), Nickolai (24th August 2013), RUSirius (25th August 2013), seko (25th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013), SKAWF (25th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My question is would the PTB let this information out if it was true.I would think that Mr.Wilcock would be removed rather quickly as he mentions others were in the article. Information can be used to have people looking in the wrong direction to what is really happening.Time will tell.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frodo13 For This Post:

Gardener (25th August 2013), NancyV (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Doesnīt he ever learn the lesson?

This is just another date that very very very probably will go to his already incredibly vast failed predictions list...

Honestly, I have no idea about how a guy who had failed and was proved to be wrong so many times still manages to draw peopleīs attention; I guess heīs simply excellent in making people forget.

As I said on another thread, I canīt even understand how he managed to maintain his guru business for so long, without ever being right.

Why would someone in his right mind still believe this guy? Could anyone explain it to me? Maybe Iīm missing something...

Raf.
    Time is something that is occurring everywhere and everywhen ---simultaneously.

probability is due to the unidirectional time flow in 3d space and dimension, as we know it and live it here.

We steer ourselves through probability. HERE, is the place we surf through time.

Other places have time flow and different time sense, but it is non linear or at different multiples/divisors with respect to this place that we are in now, the given 'you' that is reading this.

When we, the given organized energy bit that is protruding into this space and egoically/duality-wise experiencing 'uni-directional time flow', when that 'presence' accesses other aspects of the whole self, we can collectively and individually steer through probability.

When aware enough on these subjects, we can individually cast influence or collectively cast influence in steering through probability and reality time flow formation.

This is not a joke, Raf, nor a pipe dream, it is the underlying structure of what we are and what we are doing. In some of us it it strongly blocked by our 'mindset' and in some of us the veil is thin and in some of us the veil is almost not there.

When we dream or get into dream recall, we access the hindbrain aspects of the duality or ego integration with the carrier system or body. The ego or waking part interprets this data differently, depending on the individual consciousness connected to the individual 3d linear time body/protrusion.

What I interpret, is that you, as an egoic individual in the duality state..like 99%of us... will and do consciously, at times, recognize this, but the ego self also fights with this particular truth. It is out of time reality formation data that has a difficult time remaining in linear unidirectional time flow realities, as the issue, again, is consensus group reality formation and time flow...and... individual reality formation and unidirectional time flow.....as a pairing.

Sometimes you understand it Raf, sometimes you block it from yourself, and sometimes the group mind blocks it from forming and holding in you, as it does for everyone else. It's a case of having rocks in one's pockets when swimming, rocks put there by the self and by others.

One has to consciously and continually remove these rocks, just to be able to tread 'constant reality formation and constant flow' water and avoid sinking beneath into an unknowing state.

David is constantly aware of this and fighting with it continually. He has found a way that works for him, regarding his ability to get through to people... and he is trying.

For all of the rest of you, don't give a man a hard time if he is getting through to people and getting far more done for the group of beings who are incarnating and in this dimensional space....than YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    We are individuals, we are all wired into this space differently. Individually.

Why give a man a hard time when he is doing what he can for as many as he can in the way that he can? What's the sense? Some form of juvenile projection upon him? How insane is that? how petty is that? How monkey minded is that? How egoic is that?

Why do I have to keep repeating myself on this subject, for the 10th+ time?

Why can't you folks find that weakness in yourself, the core of it's origins, unravel it, understand it...and shut it down? Permanently?
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th August 2013 at 15:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

exponentialist (25th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), JRS (27th August 2013), Kimberley (25th August 2013), PathWalker (25th August 2013), skyflower (26th August 2013), Sophocles (25th August 2013), superconsciousness (25th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Thank you Carmody!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It is always a fascinating read, David's work. But one cannot help but be distracted by the numerous, often in-your-face advertisements for DAVID'S STUNNING NEW BOOK..

If only he contained said advertisements and marketing hype in a separate pane out of the way, rather than insert them at every given opportunity within the text of every single article and in multiple places, I think more would be apt to follow him and his work. For me, I'm afraid, this disappoints and discourages me, as his material is important but often gets lost (overshadowed) by his drive to make money.
    My feeling as well. I want to take what David says with seriousness, but when he constantly beats "buy my book!" I get very apprehensive about the whole thing he's talking about.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

BrianEn (25th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013), SKAWF (25th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I have a hard time taking David Willcock seriously. He's really off-putting with his sales pitches.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

RMorgan (25th August 2013), SKAWF (25th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Why do I have to keep repeating myself on this subject, for the 10th+ time?
    I ask myself the same question, Carmody...Why do I have to keep repeating myself on this subject, for the 10th+ time?

Sorry my friend, but in my opinion, the guy is nothing but a charlatan, a conman, taking advantage of the gullible.

The way I see it, he isnīt either as wise, brilliant, intelligent and enlightened as he wants others to think he is...He isnīt even close, and his attempts to build a convincing character are simply pathetic.

In my opinion, heīs just a master self-promoting PR/Marketing specialist trying to pass himself for something that he isnīt, while telling lies, appropriating from other peopleīs research as they were his own and sucking money from the naive in the process.

So, I guess weīll just have to agree to disagree with this one, mate.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th August 2013 at 18:56.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th August 2013), BrianEn (25th August 2013), JohnJ (25th August 2013), SKAWF (25th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

David is constantly aware of this and fighting with it continually. He has found a way that works for him, regarding his ability to get through to people... and he is trying.

For all of the rest of you, don't give a man a hard time if he is getting through to people and getting far more done for the group of beings who are incarnating and in this dimensional space....than YOU.

I first want to say that I enjoy David Wildock's speaking and even some of his book. He seems to be a genuine sort of guy.

With most people who have a profession who make a living. They must make money. With David, he seems to ramp up his Doom or his Disclosure, or his books with long winded posts on his blog. Much of which many of us would love to believe. He is very skilled at connecting the dots (according to him). Good for him. But to buy into his continuous speculative theorys without really any proof is down right irresponsible. When David produces blog posts that never seem to end, you just start to get tired. Time after time from him, nothing comes of it.
    I do still check into Divine Cosmos regularly and I enjoy his stuff. But just because he is TRYING, does not make him right. Just because some of us here are too simple minded to really GET David, does not mean that we are wrong.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

JRS (27th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

David Wilcock's approach is sounding more like Benjamin Fulford's now.

It's interesting to read the information about members of the military going up against against the cabal. The more public awareness that there is, the more that some in the cabal, some high up in the military, and some who have been manipulated by the cabal to forward their plans can see that they don't have to follow a destructive path. The incremental efforts are still going on for control, but I get the feeling that things like orchestrated nuclear wars, orchestrated pandemics, project blue beam, and other destructive plans are now seen as too risky by many in the cabal.

Originally it seemed to me that David Wilcock was basically like most of us in that he researched information and used his intuition to come up with conclusions. I think that a lot of his conclusions turned out to be wrong such as peoples DNA changing such that they would have telepathy and be able to read each other's thoughts around 2012. Now it seems like there is a new approach that is similar to Fulford's in which he gets inside information and discloses it. Predictions based on the information may be wrong a lot, but it's still interesting to hear it as just one more possibility to add in with all the other murky information in trying to discern what's really going on.
    Last edited by Alien Ramone; 25th August 2013 at 19:42.

+ Reply to Thread