Thread: Covert Hostility... the Tone Level... WHAT IT IS

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: Covert Hostility... the Tone Level... WHAT IT IS

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    It appears to me that homosexuality is a major button pusher for you Jim.
    As i see it, guy simply stated one very big important thing and it is mostly actual as it is. And besides that mentioned homosexuals...
    All except few persons actually picked that up, and rest of people turned important info into homosexual conversation.
    Yes you will have bigger heart if you love homosexuals, that will make us to go easier to sleep.
    And we must urge to stress equality while they have urge to stress differentiality. Isn't that a mess?
    Isn't pretty evidental and factual (by this thread also) that jim is very rigth?
    I'd say it's most deffinetly not him having problems with homosexuality, but pretty way arround.

Reading through Jim's thread i see he understands alot.
    With one minor correction which many may have hard to believe but percentage of population with or without soul is much more than one could expect.
    It is 99% w/o soul and 1% with soul and from that 1% only 1% of them is actually acting while others asleep.

Also very important fact is that human slaves are mostly controlled with sexual contents, making dogmatic case out of it.
    we can start at womans makeup and end at man's underwear, it's all same preconditioning and building walls arround person.

also we most deffinetly SHOULD talk about LGBT, but as i see for now it is merely impossible.
    people gets long teeth from only mentioning it. And most have nerves to say it isn't form of controll?

if it isn't self evident and well documented atleast here than i dunno what is...
    what is LBGT?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

The topic of this thread is valuable. COVERT HOSTILITY needs to be understood.

Here it is:

But this has nothing to do with homosexuality.

This was recently published on the net. It's hilarious. On her radio show, 'Dr. Laura' [Schlesinger] had said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. Enjoy the following open letter (written by an American teacher):

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan,

James M. Kauffman,

Ed.D. Professor Emeritus,
    Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia

P.S. (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian.)
    I am VERY tempted to put this in some of my neighbors mailboxes in the religious neighborhoods

After using gloves and stocking cap, of course

I ponder whether to keep Kauffman's signature on the letter..

Surely, in the modern days we live in, he may be able to chose himself the way he prefers to go - stoning, being strangled, being burned.

The joys of free will ~

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (25th August 2013), Mark (25th August 2013), Sidney (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), yiolas (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Jim, I am deeply saddened to know that you are so blind. Just because you walk throughout each day with deeply problematic sexual tendencies,,, that doesn't mean that everyone else does to... It would behoove you to look inward and ask yourself why!! You are projecting a reality onto others that is your own. Just because you have "your attention on other people's body parts", and "your thoughts constantly on this idea of sex no matter where you go", doesn't mean that EVERYONE ELSE HAS YOUR SAME PROBLEM!!! It is called PROJECTING!! And you should knock it off. (to put it bluntly) I would be with whoever I fell in love with,,, be it male of female. I am not in a blatantly obvious sexual theta trap!!!

Do you really walk around all day every day and fight your sexual tendencies? Maybe you are gay, and just don't know it.

Being overly political about 'coming out', is something that may or may not happen for a gay person. Leave them alone,,, If it bothers you that much,, you should look inward to find out why.. Maybe you are one too. I am not just making jokes,,, at least once, I knew a friend of mine was gay before he did. Folks tend to lash out against things they don't like about themselves.

I would suggest that you bring this discussion around to a more sane level. Blanket statements about gays will only show folks here your true colors. My instinct is to close this thread. But I think we have an opportunity to expose some blatant ignorance.

Folks, Please do not pile on, or be too harsh on Jim.. Let's try and help...

Love to all,,,
    Jake.
    do you ever wonder why some people you look at this part of their body and other people you look at a different part of their body and so on.

a spirit being places him/her self at the location of his/her body that she/he feels is the most attractive. So if a spirit is sitting down there between the legs then they want the person to look at that part because that is their way to attract someone to them.

I don't find this so much in Asia. I look at the head and most spirit beings here are conservative so their spirit being is near the head not down between the legs. but even in asia they have their red light districts that will do the same.

you see when someone tries to get your attention it comes from a being not a body and you find your head popping to where the being is, wondering, "why am I looking there"

i am looking there because the being is there and is trying to put my attention there,

now if I can forgive what you say about what you think I am because it is very obvious YOU JUST DON'T KNOW SO YOU PUT YOUR OWN THINK IN WHICH REALLY MUST BE YOUR OWN MIND NOT MINE THAT IS TRYING TO ACCUSE ME OF WHAT YOU DO.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 24th August 2013 at 19:30.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (1st September 2013), kanishk (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

what is LBGT?
    Lesbian
    Bi
    Gay
    Trans

short versions
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

DarMar (24th August 2013), fifi (25th August 2013), kanishk (25th August 2013), mahalall (26th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    if you want to know where the data is .. Read LRH's Science of Survival and it tells you how to spot tone levels so you don't get messed by lower tone people.
    I have never weighed in on any scientology stuff but I I feel that a LRH source is contaminated by real perversion. It uses the legal status of religion to control and subjugate. Nothing clear and whole manifests from an energy of distortion.

My experience with Scientology is not direct. Two close friends who have been married 25 years took one course BEFORE they were married. Even now they are hounded EVERY day by Scientology marketers who phone them several times a day and will NOT stop because they can get away with this constant harassment.

In fact, the more that my friends have requested to be left alone, the MORE the harassment. That is hostility.

If one wants, one can just investigate the treatment of its members to see the fruits of this belief system. In this video the basic energy of insanity (and the evil results) from LRH and the organization he created is apparent

scientology was infiltrated by the cabal. this doesn't make the data untrue. It just makes the managers the same as the bankers who are trying to take over the planet

jim

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (1st September 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    I, too, do not accept the theories of Scientology as a completely clear picture of reality...however I do not think those theories were presented without a sincere quest for Truth. I do recognise that they have helped many people gain a level of control over their personal lives and thus benefit on various levels.

The op here, however garbled, seems (I accept that I could be wrong) to be well intended rather than confrontational. I feel that 'covert violence' could equate with the term 'passive aggression'? The clever, manipulative behaviour that some will use on those of weaker strength of mind and purpose, as in sociopathic behaviour.

But also, would you say that all nurses are on that lower level of sympathy? I know some very fiesty nurses.
    actually probably not... maybe they are in there to hook the doctors
    not sure.

jim

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Lettherebelight (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

scientology was infiltrated by the cabal. this doesn't make the data untrue. It just makes the managers the same as the bankers who are trying to take over the planet

jim
    Are you a Scientologist? As I said when I posted, I never knew anything much until recently about Scientology except that celebrities and Hollywood were involved. I once tried to read Dianetics and it was stupid in my opinion. In the last two years, friends have mentioned their daily aggravation (to this date) with this group. They have tried everything and finally now just screen the calls.

I watched the video I posted above a few months ago and since this thread came up, I have researched a bit more.

I think the behavior LRH demonstrated totally invalidates his teachings. LRH looks like a lived the life of a big fat hypocrite. He looks like he left a legacy smelling like the worst kind of con. It is easy to be a hypocrite when one is contemptuous. One uses others and unfortunately sincere people are vulnerable with too much trust and trust (which should be a valuable asset in a REAL world) is used against people often.

It is my sense that hypocrisy is about the lowest level of demonstrated behavior, a low tone. Hypocrisy belongs to the repertoire of belief that it is possible to experience a reality that can be hidden and mostly it is useful as a manipulative tool.

It seems based on the idea that one can be hidden securely so truth does not matter. Hypocrisy implies a decision that one's behavior is exempted and it is the arena of the one who is certain to be dangerous to those who operate from transparency.

My experience with the identified "covert hostile" group you have identified is long and broad. From this group, there are some of the most talented, artistic, benevolent, extraordinary humans I ever met. I have never understood why people would need to identify themselves by sexual preference except that maybe this feels better than hiding?

I have read quite a bit about the Scientology managerial organization WISE (the management branch). I have read the statements of former members. I have read quotes from LRH.

There is the most odious stuff to read about the consideration LRH had for people. People by his own words to be used a tools. I feel some empathy for the fear and loathing of self that would lead a person into entrapment of such a group.

By the way, I worked as an RN (nurse) for many years. This is a profession that is based on military rank and file as is Scientology. It is "womaned" by humans who were from infancy trained to be servers and codependent. There are some men who often more quickly rise in the ranks to supervise.

That quality of sympathy that is so demeaned is a trap. It and the fact that people get addicted to having a "good" job (in the US, MANY MANY MANY legal immigrants are nurses trained in their native countries) keep the subservient in line. It is horrifying to see how we may become debased by our beliefs.

Yes, modern allopathic medicine is an odious sick system that purports to heal people. It uses people for its own ends. However, IF you happen to land in a hospital bed, I sincerely hope you find a sympathetic nurse.

What do you make of this?
    Hubbard's goal from the beginning was to "clear the planet", in other words, to see that everyone on earth became a clear. Up until the time that this happened, he envisioned a sharp demarcation in status between clears (real people) and pre-clears (deficient people). Only clears, for example, could marry and bear children.2 And if pre-clears did have children, they would most likely be taken away to avoid the "restimulative" affects that parents would have on the child.3

"Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrated person will be granted civil rights before law. Perhaps the goal will be reached at some future time when only the unaberrated person can attain to and benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals."4 Would pre-clears have any rights whatsoever? And what indeed would be the fate of those unfortunates who rejected Hubbard's ideas, or even spoke out against him?

These questions can be answered to some degree by looking at the organizations that Hubbard built, and the status of people within and without these organizations. Non-Scientologists are referred to by Scientologists normally as "wogs"5 or "raw meat,"6 depending on whether they were being considered generic outsiders or potential members. The judicial system in outside society was referred to as the derogatory "wog law". Outside society was an evil place surreptitiously controlled by psychiatrists, who ran the media and governments. Psychiatry had been attacking dianetics from its inception, claimed Hubbard, "because they feared that as our power increased they would lose their easy appropriations and fail in their plan for a 1984 World."7 It was to be a fight to the finish between the evil outside world and the valiant crew of Hubbardites.

The goal of a Clear Planet was always the important thing. If someone got in the way, they could be smashed. Hubbard wrote the famous "Fair Game Policy" in 1967 in which he declared that anyone caught disturbing Scientology's mission could be "tricked, sued, or lied to, or destroyed."8 Another process called R2-45 involved making a person "go exterior" (i.e. leave his body) by shooting the person in the head with a .45 pistol. Hubbard did not say to use this process, however, because "its use is frowned upon by society at this time,"9 but there have been some disturbing incidents relating to R2-45.

Hubbard created a Guardian's Office, whose members were responsible for bulldozing anything or anyone that may stand in the way of Scientology. After the G.O. was disbanded when Mary Sue Hubbard and other G.O. officers were sent to prison for infiltrating federal offices, the Office of Special Affairs took over the G.O.'s duties.

Within the organization, ethics took on strange meaning. The purpose of ethics was "TO REMOVE COUNTER INTENTIONS FROM THE ENVIRONMENT,"10 which could be interpreted to mean to remove those obstructions to the church's accomplishing its goals. A member stayed in good standing, not by being a good and moral person, but by making sure he was producing for the church - "a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic [i.e. work record] is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down."11 If the goal of a cleared planet was getting closer, and all nay-sayers and critics were silenced, then all was well in Hubbard's world, regardless of how these were accomplished.

Hubbard ruled the organization of the church like a dictator with an eye for detail. Every structure and action of every Scientologist was covered by some policy order or writing by Hubbard. These had to be strictly followed. If someone was not producing as much as was expected, he may be sent for a security check on the E-meter (a crude lie-detector) to see if he may be a subversive or suppressive person. If a member seemed to be hindered by critical parents or a spouse, he would be ordered to "disconnect," or cut off communication with, those people seen to be impeding the work of the church. Most outside interests and activities were given up to devote all possible time and energy to the church's goals. In fact, members of the Sea Org, the innermost unit of the church hierarchy, sign a form pledging to devote themselves to Scientology for the next billion years.

The church has its own penal system known as the Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF). Those who have gone through the RPF describe a system similar to conditions in a gulag, where there are scraps for food, little sleep, constant physical labor, and intense degradation.12

In short, what Hubbard created was one of the closest replicas of George Orwell's 1984 world in existence. http://www.xenu.net/archive/lrhbare/lrhbare12.html
    Last edited by Delight; 24th August 2013 at 20:48.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

northstar (24th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

sex itself is minus 0.8 on the tone scale ... it is a negative below death tone

It is a theta trap, (traps your thoughts constantly on this idea of sex no matter where you go). It has your attention on other people's body parts.

this is put into the creation of bodies for their compulsive survival.

but for the creator, the spirit being that created this to animate life, he never thought of it as a trap until he got trapped in it.

it is some happy said incident that spirits like to experience and so it is constantly draining them of energy that could be used more productively.

some people call this LOVE. NO LOVE IS THE DESIRE TO BE CLOSE TO ANOTHER BECAUSE OF YOUR LIKING OF THEM OR LIKES AND SIMILARITIES ARE THE SAME,

YOU JUST LIKE TO BE WITH THEM (with or without sex)

that is why it is on the minus level of the tone scale and a GE does not go below ZERO.

this means it is affected by spirit beings only. A GE (genetic entity ... ghost that creates physical bodies), has no MIND other than electronically programmed memories to operate. It is like a ROBOT. It was what REAL spirits created before they got trapped inside it. They would create a body and animate it and grow it with a GE that is also a creation that is an automatic picture recording system that the life form uses to survive from. It has a programmed personality put in it by the spirit who created it like a lion or a tiger or a dog or any other species. But this GE can NOT originate NEW THOUGHT.

a large percentage of the planet are NO GREATER THAN THE TREES OR PLANTS.

To understand this you must understand this is a prison planet. Actual Spirit beings (which are really a spirits viewpoint that is also a creation so that the spirit can extend itself into the creation of this universe from the static it is), so these actual spiritual Viewpoints are dumped here from other stars as prisoners. They are implanted to alter their memories so they can not remember who they are so they can escape from this prison.

the number of these spirit beings depends on WHO IS DUMPED HERE, not HOW MANY BODIES ARE CREATED.

the 100 percent bodies are created by GE's

70 percent or more do not have SPIRITS CONNECTED TO THEM so these 70 percent are basically ROBOTS

30 percent or Less are bodies with both GE's and Thetans (spirit beings viewpoint)

So the bodies that are created are from GE's with NO MIND ... (their mind is an automatic response mind caused by pictures, experience, and programming ONLY).

so you can estimate that more than 70 percent of the planet are ROBOTS

30 percent have SPIRIT BEINGS, (viewpoints golden balls that manage and take over the body from the spirit).

the TONE scale goes from minus 40 to Plus 40.

the tone of a GE can only go from 0 (death) to 4 ... that is 0 to 4 on the tone scale. 4 is enthusiasm.

covert hostility is between fear and and anger.

below anger the being becomes more perverted, and is leaning more to death. So people below anger would be more prone to suicide.
    so anyone below anger can not be trusted.

people in fear interpret everything in life from the viewpoint of FEAR

Covert Hostility the person interprets everything from the viewpoint of (to survive I must attack everyone from the back)

from anger the person interprets everything from a viewpoint (I must fight with anger to survive).

covert hostility the person is perverting THOUGHT. He CAN"T HAVE ANGER. because HE got ANGRY one time and it PRACTICALLY DESTROYED HIS LIFE.

so he can NOT get his TONE LEVEL INTO A SURVIVAL RANGE ABOVE ANGER because he is extremely afraid of ANGER.

Get angry around GAYS and they will try to tell you to calm down and be reasonable, while they covertly tell everyone that because you are angry you are NUTS.

The PURPOSE OF COVERT HOSTILE PEOPLE IS TO GET EVERYONE'S TONE LEVEL BELOW THEM SO THEY CAN CONTROL THEM WITH THEIR LIES AND KNIFE IN THE BACK TECHNIQUES.

Gays are in the COVERT HOSTILITY range ,.. and to some degree are knife in the back people or attack from the back either with words or other means

they always make your conversations less than they are and the purpose is to bring your tone level down below them, so they can feel safe

example: you bought a new shirt. The gay will say, "oh that is a beautiful shirt you have, I have loved it for years."

he says it is beautiful but degrades it by saying it is an old shirt to make it of lower value.

You get around covert people and you will come down in tone because their words are designed to bring you down below their tone level so they can control you and feel safe.

You get around gays and their SPACE IS DIRTY, STICKY, and they push their feminism to extreme KNOWING that if bothers people. THEY KNOW it makes people feel weird and awkward and that is why they do it.

This is also why the GAYS OVER EXAGGERATE THEIR FEMINISM, TO PUT YOUR ATTENTION CONSTANTLY ON THIS BODY FUNCTION CALLED SEX,

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE,

It is like a Vampire WHO can't get enough attention and so they want to trap your thoughts and energy on their weirdness

therefore, you can not trust GAYS they have perverted sex to use it for CONTROL and their hidden intention is to bring people down below them.

Since their survival is leaning towards death THEY DO NOT CARE WHO LIVES OR DIES. Put them in the News or Politics and they will follow any of these Bankers programs whether it kills everyone or not.

jim
    You just highlighted what covert hostility is with your offensive post. What a terrible homophobic generalisation this is. I wonder what would happen if i made a post like this but replaced "gay" with "black".

edit. just seen your post below:

there are a lot of variables ... I didn't think it when I picked gay ... or know what reaction I would get ...

I should have said promiscuity that would cover the covert part of both gay and heter ,.. would be more clear

so sorry about this

jim
    Thank you for apologising. It was needed IMO after such a homophobic, offensive post. (or one that appeared as such anyway)

Im still not convinced and will not be until this is explained and justified:

you can not trust GAYS they have perverted sex to use it for CONTROL
    (there are so many things wrong with that sentence that I don't know where to start.)

I am very disturbed by the recent amount of homophobic posts here on Avalon that try to masquerade as some kind of "enlightening spiritual" post.
    I might start a thread and ask people to clarify their positions to avoid any mistunderstandings.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 24th August 2013 at 21:16.

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Jiminni, I can see where your coming from, in the respect that people who over emphasize their sexuality in their daily lives ( whether they are gay or straight) are stuck in a vibrational low frequency. However, I would not categorize all gays to be in that frequency.
    I feel sorry for people who can't rise above above their 1st or 2nd chakras. I was a wild child myself well into my 40's. Thank God I grew out of that stage. A lot of people though, unfortunately live out their lives in that vibration.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

chocolate (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), lookbeyond (24th August 2013), ROMANWKT (25th August 2013), seko (13th November 2015), soleil (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Edited for brevity. I love you all...
    Last edited by Jake; 24th August 2013 at 22:47.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

blufire (24th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I usually avoid threads like this where some of the participants seem to me to be fanatical in their views, (although I really like passionate people with courage of their convictions!! ) But I would have missed Bill's post 45!! It's made my day, gave me a great laugh. Thanks Bill.

Hmm, I find that a person can have a phobia and it can remain securely in place till they meet and interact with a subject of that phobia and it kind of dissipates when they realise that the person is just like them, doing the best they can in a crazy world!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

jiminii (25th August 2013), Limor Wolf (24th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), yiolas (24th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

Call me thick, but I ain't got a scooby-doo what this thread's about.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Arc (24th August 2013), Atlas (25th August 2013), Craig (25th August 2013), darren (26th August 2013), dianna (25th August 2013), fifi (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Gemini. I wouldn't know where to begin to have a productive discussion with you about gay people, neo-nazism, spirituality, scientology or schizophrenia, all of which are relevant to the OP. What surprises me is your certainty that you've got it all nailed down. Good for you, buddy. But could you stop with the preaching and ranting? What with all your rage and self-preening its beginning to sound like a gay pride parade in here.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

blufire (24th August 2013), Fred Steeves (24th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), shadowstalker (24th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

This thread is about a complete misunderstanding, judgment and perversion of sexuality. Sexuality is a "gift" that teaches us non duality and communion with spirit in a literal way no matter what people, gender or flavour your taste is. Sexuality is a state of mind that has nothing to do with physical bodies, or the physical people a person chooses to engage with, regardless of gender; it is about honesty and connection with others and ourselves.

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I came right out of source too like Inelia from the future
    Most of us here have spent numerous lifetimes experiencing all aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum, in the lower chakras of the root, in fear, as well as the second sacral chakra of life force, in anger, as both genders and both extremes, in relationship and out of relationship to others. We have experience which gives us empathy and understanding for those who are still excavating those tones because we have been there and done that.

so coming here without an operations manual makes it a bit difficult to get all the wordings right
    Well Jim, when you come here claiming to be from the future, without any past life experience, set yourself up as a savior of the planet with special abilities to change phenomenon in an instant, such as the weather, and start teaching us about your worldview without the benefit of experience, what do you expect?

sex itself is minus 0.8 on the tone scale ... it is a negative below death tone
    May I suggest you spend a couple of lifetimes here on earth experiencing the very real resonant tones of the first and second chakras within the context of sexual relationship (in conscious co-creation of course) before you make broad general statements about sexuality. Life force is energy and the amplification of life force in the second chakra, whether in relationship with another or solo, is part of being human and living on planet earth.

Why did you come here from the future? Do you have a soul contract, which has been agreed to by the collective consciousness of all the sentient beings here on this planet, who set up this game from the beginning, and who have been here since the beginning, and have agreed to remain here until the return to source is complete?

Did we agree that you should alter the game without being “in the game”?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), dianna (25th August 2013), Fred Steeves (25th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), Kano (25th August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2013), Mike (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), Wind (24th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote P.S. (It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian.)
    Canada is apparently a Rothschild fiefdom, which is why they never adopted a fiat dollar until the US/CIA/OIL/skull&bones backed Brian Mulroney brought one into effect. Canadians have been stuck with the debt created fiat dollars, ever since.

The Rothschild fiefdom aspect makes them technically unavailable as slaves, since they are owned already.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), dan33 (25th April 2018), Flash (25th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), Mark (25th August 2013), Mike (25th August 2013), northstar (25th August 2013), seko (13th November 2015), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #77
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    This thread is about a complete misunderstanding, judgment and perversion of sexuality. Sexuality is a "gift" that teaches us non duality and communion with spirit in a literal way no matter what people, gender or flavour your taste is. Sexuality is a state of mind that has nothing to do with physical bodies, or the physical people a person chooses to engage with, regardless of gender; it is about honesty and connection with others and ourselves.
    Yes, I think jiminii was talking about single gay people, not about mature couples.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

dianna (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Mike (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I never knew anything much until recently about Scientology
    Folks, here's a thread where the subject is discussed with a great deal of detail and intelligence.

Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone, Ron's Org, Planet Earth. Jim, and the Future

This thread is about COVERT HOSTILITY, which is a 'tone' or hidden attitude of disguised (concealed) intention to harm. It's a totally valid topic and is very important to understand.

Jim, stop derailing your own thread!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2013 at 01:44.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), chocolate (25th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th August 2013), fifi (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), kanishk (25th August 2013), Reinhard (25th August 2013), ROMANWKT (25th August 2013), shadowstalker (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

-------

More on what Covert Hostility is about:

Every con man (or woman!), everyone who's ever tricked you or betrayed you after you trusted them, most people who seem to be very pleasant but 'aren't quite right' and 'you can't put your finger on it', every agenda-driven friendly manipulator -- they're all COVERTLY HOSTILE.

Like a snake. They slither silently in the grass, and you can't see them coming till they bite you. With an angry Momma Bear, you've got a better chance, because you can run, or yell at them as loudly as possible until they run.

People are like that too. When someone's openly ('overtly') angry, you know exactly where you stand. They're actually doing you a favor. Everything is in the open.

But someone in COVERT hostility is too afraid to be angry, and too angry to be afraid. They're caught between the two. So they hide.

Because they hide, and pretend to be something they're not (like supportive, kind and friendly), they can be very sneaky and hard to detect. And very damaging indeed.

Learning how to spot them is as useful as learning to pick out where the snakes are, out in the wilderness, before they crawl into your tent (or, in human terms, crawl into your life).

This is what this thread is about, or should be about. Learning how to spot the silent predators, knowing when to kick someone out of your life (or your business) before they steal everything you have.

36. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Carmen (25th August 2013), chocolate (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), Czarek (25th August 2013), DarMar (26th August 2013), Delight (25th August 2013), dianna (25th August 2013), fifi (25th August 2013), Gardener (25th August 2013), Garry Irwin (1st September 2013), gigha (25th August 2013), ginnyk (25th August 2013), Jake (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), mahalall (26th August 2013), Mark (25th August 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2013), northstar (25th August 2013), raregem (16th April 2018), Reinhard (25th August 2013), ROMANWKT (25th August 2013), seko (13th November 2015), shadowstalker (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), TODD & NORA (26th August 2013), Valerie Villars (21st April 2018), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), yiolas (25th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Well that was cut and clear, i understood that perfectly...
    NO gender bashing no group bashing.
    No religion, no politics.
    Just straight to the point..
    And no judgments
    AWESOME..
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 25th August 2013 at 02:08.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), darren (26th August 2013), gigha (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), northstar (25th August 2013), raregem (16th April 2018), seko (13th November 2015), Sierra (25th August 2013), Spiral of Light (25th August 2013), TODD & NORA (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), yiolas (25th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast