1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: Covert Hostility... the Tone Level... WHAT IT IS

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    I came right out of source too like Inelia from the future
    Why did you come here from the future? Do you have a soul contract, which has been agreed to by the collective consciousness of all the sentient beings here on this planet, who set up this game from the beginning, and who have been here since the beginning, and have agreed to remain here until the return to source is complete?

Did we agree that you should alter the game without being “in the game”?
    360 + years in the future this galaxy is in complete terror. All these electronic mind control devices that are everywhere on the planet all this different frequencies being used to push mind control on the population.

we DIDN'T stop the reptilians from invading this galaxy from this planet, (though they have already 7 other planets and they want this 8th planet). and they put all their mind control devices throughout this galaxy until they could take it over, (but this is another thread).

So we are sent from a time warped hidden base since the Grand Masters Jedi of the future, (if you want to call them that), worked at finding a way to undo all this and LRH died at age 37 and was replaced with a spirit from the future. Of course you can say a lot of good or bad things about him, but trying to run a body that is upset by a GE you just knocked out to take over the body but ----

a being like me can not be hit by external forces. But since I am in this body, this body can be hit by everything anyone else can be hit with including all the pain it can pull out of it's past picture memory banks.

So we are here so that all these people of every variety and moods can survive in the future.

of course no one will even believe any of this and we don't get any Navy Crosses for what we do but I do have the ability to pop out of this entire universe and back into a different time in this universe. I have what I can manage to get out of all this awareness that is blocked between this body and me, (the spirit), and it is a burden but I am trying to do the best I can with what I have.

jim

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), parcival (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote It seems to me that Jim really messed up in this thread. Then Bill had to come and rescue him from his many faux pas, completely clarifying the original concept. He did that well, and I appreciated it.

I also notice that Bill has himself not been critical of Jim, and is being characteristically positive -- except that he asked Jim to stick to his own topic, which of course he should. I wonder what Bill really thinks, and I would like to know.
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for the post. It would be great if you could answer your own comments for those of us scratching our heads about how this thread, with such obvious ignorance and homophobia but cloaked with pseudo new age babble (from the future no less), was allowed to continue on with no warnings from you.

Is it because the OP is a fellow Scientologist friend? Is it because you agree with him?

The concept of "covert hostility" is not a new concept. It is simply a new way to say "passive aggressive". And we all know what that is and we are all guilty of using it to our advantage when we need to. So, it seems to me we are having a discussion that started with very obvious gay bashing and was cloaked in some off handed intelligence that you seem to have endorsed.

You can spray perfume on a turd and it will smell a little better for a short time, but at the end of the day, it's still a turd.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), Carpathian (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), DevilPigeon (25th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), judymoon (26th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), learninglight (25th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), nonesuch (25th August 2013), Praxis (20th April 2018), sdv (25th August 2013), Sebastion (25th August 2013), Ultima Thule (26th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), Wind (25th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    I believe I am a covert hostile... I am subject to fits of hostility while observing the world around me...
    But then again, idk how covert I am about it so I think Im more of a overt hostile... yes thts it!!!

I think humor cancels out the anger in hostility -1+1= 0 See then your just left with pure white rage
    you are not covert hostile
    a covert hostile person would NEVER SAY he/she was covert. In fact they can't be wrong. If you can actually make one believe he/she is wrong they would probably be quite sick.

jim

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Carmen (25th August 2013), CD7 (25th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Holy Crap!
    LOL! Where does that fall on the scale?
    It's off the scale!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

CD7 (25th August 2013), dianna (25th August 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), gripreaper (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tone scale reminds me of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs :

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is often portrayed in the shape of a pyramid with the largest, most fundamental levels of needs at the bottom and the need for self-actualization at the top. While the pyramid has become the de facto way to represent the hierarchy, Maslow himself never used a pyramid to describe these levels in any of his writings on the subject.

Maslow's theory was fully expressed in his 1954 book Motivation and Personality. While the hierarchy remains a very popular framework in sociology research and secondary and higher psychology instruction, it has largely been supplanted by attachment theory in graduate and clinical psychology and psychiatry.

(source: wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslows_hierarchy_of_needs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above Vitality Tone and Attitude Scale by Stephen J.Cocconi has been influenced by: (among others)
    • Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs,
    • the Integrity Tone Scale by Vern Black,

• the E-Scale by L. Ron Hubbard,
    • the 3 Meta Attitudes of Loving Communication by Fred Keyser and Heidi Fox,
    • Law of Attraction by Abraham-Hicks,
    • Levels of Truth by Will Schutz Ph.D, and
    • Levels of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins

(source: themichaelteaching.com/michael/the-vitality-tone-scale)
    Thank you buares for a summary of all this useful information. Where am I on the scale (whichever scale)? How do I move to another point on the scale? I worked a lot with the Hawkins scale, but it is useful to see it presented with other scales.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), gripreaper (25th August 2013), ponda (12th November 2015), shadowstalker (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,490 times in 32,926 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    It would be great if you could answer your own comments for those of us scratching our heads about how this thread, with such obvious ignorance and homophobia but cloaked with pseudo new age babble (from the future no less), was allowed to continue on with no warnings from you.

Is it because the OP is a fellow Scientologist friend? Is it because you agree with him?

No, I don't agree with Jim about this. I only visited the thread just before my first post, which was #45 on page 3.

At that same point I also sent Jim a PM asking him to stick to the topic that he had defined, and also pointed out that he was confusing Covert Hostility with homosexuality.

For the definitive record, they are not necessarily linked at all: one can be covertly hostile whatever one's sexuality or gender, and the converse is that the majority of homosexuals are not covertly hostile. There's no real correlation.

Important: there MAY have been a functional correlation in previous generations when homosexual thoughts or feelings were very usually a guilty secret, held by someone with a lot of resentment that society would not 'let' them 'come out'. Being in a persecuted minority is tough to carry.

(A note to Jim: this is a 'missed withhold' phenomenon, not connected with sexuality per se. It's really important to understand this.)

This keeping of a huge 'guilty' secret from almost everyone, 24/7, drains spiritual energy big-time and pushes one down the 'tone scale' -- as does any chronic feeling of guilt, whether justified or not.

Sexual liberation, in the 21st century, has released many people from being imprisoned and 'covertly hostile' to the rest of society. One can enjoy all kinds of unusual or uncommon sexual proclivities and be totally open and enthusiastic about it, if there is no implied or carried guilt. It's the guilt that does the damage.

Does this make sense? This squares away and aligns all the information. Quoting views from the 1950s on this is not in any way relevant now. Hubbard was partly right back then. But not now.

I explained to Jim in part (and in brief) some other phenomena that may well be occurring with someone who is gay, some of which could be connected with past lives. It's complex stuff.

Jim intended well, to share the truth as he understood it, but there are a number of factors involved -- which are quite complicated, but interesting, and which I can enlarge on later or separately if anyone's interested. It really needs an entire thread about the actual nature of the body, and that's a really HUGE area to address. It can't be summed up simply in a few words or sentences.

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Carpathian (25th August 2013), christian (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), DarMar (26th August 2013), Delight (26th August 2013), ElusiveHippo (22nd September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Hazel (23rd September 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), jp11 (25th August 2013), Kano (25th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), nomadguy (26th August 2013), northstar (25th August 2013), Praxis (20th April 2018), seko (13th November 2015), shadowstalker (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Sophocles (25th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), Wind (25th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

LRH tone scale, being linear, is different than others, such as David Hawkin's or Jenny Wade, Barbara Brennan, etc.

If we begin with the postulate that all of the universe is energy, and all energy is light, which can be refracted into resonant tones and frequencies, relative to "amount" and "velocity", then we can use these data points as a basis for a chart.

But, this chart needs to be synonymous with the very transmitter/receiver of the body, the energy body known as the "aura" and the chakras. The idea that there is a negative number on the scale which is below zero does not make sense when you juxtapose the frequencies against the chakras, for the lowest slowest color is red which is the root chakra. Chakras have two sides in the electromagnetic spectrum, both the feminine receptive on the front and the masculine electric on the back. This first chakra is the survival chakra, and an aberration (short circuit) in this first chakra manifests as fear. This survival chakra needs to be plugged into the earth to even get a completed circuit. The other part of the circuit is the crown chakra at the other end of the central column, your connection to spirit. The energy oscillates between the positive and negative poles of the chakra and this is what animates manifestation.

How can there be anything lower? Manifestation cannot occur without energy, so to say that there are zombies running around who are dead and have no animation, is like saying there is no energy in their bodies. This is impossible according to the laws of physics.

May I suggest you look at the tone scale in reference to energy rather than emotion.

Emotion is the emanation of energy which the body "emotes" based on an intention of the mind. In the fear and survival mode of the first chakra when pulled up and disconnected from the earth, the ego and the mind goes into the "fight or flight" adrenaline response and sends adrenaline throughout the body because it "thinks" it is dying, and the basic core visceral instincts take over and override any empathic understanding from the higher brain centers.

Once this irrational trigger occurs, you cannot override it until the charge of energy is dispersed and the adrenaline moves through and exits the body. When someone is deficient in energy due to lethargy and is faced with a survival issue and their "fight or flight" response kicks in, they may put out an etheric energetic hook and covertly seek out a vulnerable energy body to vampire and suck off of. Many co-dependent relationships are just that, mutual vampire sessions.

But, that does not mean that all sex is energetic vampirism. The second chakra is the life force generator. Short circuited or stagnant energy in the second charka causes anger, in it's aberrant emanation. The third chakra is the solar plexus, which is our personal power center. Aberrant emanations for this chakra are grief.

It is not within the scope of this post to delineate the entire charka system, how it works, or how the aberrant short circuits occur, what beliefs are relative to which chakra, and to what degrees, but suffice it to say, the lowest and slowest is the first in fear, the second is anger and the third is grief. Grief is higher and faster than anger, and anger is higher and faster than fear, and fear is the lowest and slowest.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th August 2013 at 16:28.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), Billy (25th August 2013), Camilo (25th August 2013), Carmen (25th August 2013), CD7 (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), Craig (26th August 2013), Delight (25th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), ginnyk (25th August 2013), Hazel (23rd September 2013), hohoemi (27th August 2013), Jake (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), learninglight (25th August 2013), Marie (25th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), northstar (25th August 2013), ponda (12th November 2015), RunningDeer (22nd September 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), Sophocles (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018), Wind (25th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

So why did Jim use gays as an example with which to illustrate his tone scale?
    To give offense, to provoke, to express his 'homophobia' in a covertly hostile manner?

We can't be sure, but at least take his word for it when he says he didn't expect such a reaction.
    Put it down to Leo naďveté.

I must say, there has been more hostility directed at him here (one man...lots of direct ad hominem attacks)
    than he directed at gays as a group.

When I think of gays I think partly of theater, of drama, of exuberance;
    nothing really negative, but definitely exaggerated human behavior traits,
    and as such perfect for lending themselves as examples for different emotions on a tone scale.

Tricky subject, one which gives people plenty of chance
    to act out their indignation and anger in a feel-good way.
    Identifying with a group of people is a necessary step on the road to finding one's true self...
    In my case it was religion...then I became free from that, too.
    Now I don't identify with anyone in particular...not even Avalonians.

I'm my own person. It doesn't bother me when someone talks politically incorrect.
    (Stepping back humbly and ready to receive roaring applause now.)
    Last edited by ulli; 25th August 2013 at 16:25.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), ElusiveHippo (22nd September 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), Hazel (23rd September 2013), Jake (25th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Sophocles (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

here's what a violin looks like

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), DarMar (26th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

here's what a guitar looks like

Wow, a smoking violin...no more need for smoking guns in a violin case.
    Tempted to laugh at my own joke here....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Here's an illustration of some guy trying to "hook" this woman's energy field and vampire her energy.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), chocolate (22nd September 2013), Gardener (26th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Mark (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), soleil (26th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    sex itself is minus 0.8 on the tone scale ... it is a negative below death tone

It is a theta trap, (traps your thoughts constantly on this idea of sex no matter where you go). It has your attention on other people's body parts.

this is put into the creation of bodies for their compulsive survival.

but for the creator, the spirit being that created this to animate life, he never thought of it as a trap until he got trapped in it.

it is some happy said incident that spirits like to experience and so it is constantly draining them of energy that could be used more productively.

some people call this LOVE. NO LOVE IS THE DESIRE TO BE CLOSE TO ANOTHER BECAUSE OF YOUR LIKING OF THEM OR LIKES AND SIMILARITIES ARE THE SAME,

YOU JUST LIKE TO BE WITH THEM (with or without sex)

that is why it is on the minus level of the tone scale and a GE does not go below ZERO.

this means it is affected by spirit beings only. A GE (genetic entity ... ghost that creates physical bodies), has no MIND other than electronically programmed memories to operate. It is like a ROBOT. It was what REAL spirits created before they got trapped inside it. They would create a body and animate it and grow it with a GE that is also a creation that is an automatic picture recording system that the life form uses to survive from. It has a programmed personality put in it by the spirit who created it like a lion or a tiger or a dog or any other species. But this GE can NOT originate NEW THOUGHT.

a large percentage of the planet are NO GREATER THAN THE TREES OR PLANTS.

To understand this you must understand this is a prison planet. Actual Spirit beings (which are really a spirits viewpoint that is also a creation so that the spirit can extend itself into the creation of this universe from the static it is), so these actual spiritual Viewpoints are dumped here from other stars as prisoners. They are implanted to alter their memories so they can not remember who they are so they can escape from this prison.

the number of these spirit beings depends on WHO IS DUMPED HERE, not HOW MANY BODIES ARE CREATED.

the 100 percent bodies are created by GE's

70 percent or more do not have SPIRITS CONNECTED TO THEM so these 70 percent are basically ROBOTS

30 percent or Less are bodies with both GE's and Thetans (spirit beings viewpoint)

So the bodies that are created are from GE's with NO MIND ... (their mind is an automatic response mind caused by pictures, experience, and programming ONLY).

so you can estimate that more than 70 percent of the planet are ROBOTS

30 percent have SPIRIT BEINGS, (viewpoints golden balls that manage and take over the body from the spirit).

the TONE scale goes from minus 40 to Plus 40.

the tone of a GE can only go from 0 (death) to 4 ... that is 0 to 4 on the tone scale. 4 is enthusiasm.

covert hostility is between fear and and anger.

below anger the being becomes more perverted, and is leaning more to death. So people below anger would be more prone to suicide.
    so anyone below anger can not be trusted.

people in fear interpret everything in life from the viewpoint of FEAR

Covert Hostility the person interprets everything from the viewpoint of (to survive I must attack everyone from the back)

from anger the person interprets everything from a viewpoint (I must fight with anger to survive).

covert hostility the person is perverting THOUGHT. He CAN"T HAVE ANGER. because HE got ANGRY one time and it PRACTICALLY DESTROYED HIS LIFE.

so he can NOT get his TONE LEVEL INTO A SURVIVAL RANGE ABOVE ANGER because he is extremely afraid of ANGER.

Get angry around GAYS and they will try to tell you to calm down and be reasonable, while they covertly tell everyone that because you are angry you are NUTS.

The PURPOSE OF COVERT HOSTILE PEOPLE IS TO GET EVERYONE'S TONE LEVEL BELOW THEM SO THEY CAN CONTROL THEM WITH THEIR LIES AND KNIFE IN THE BACK TECHNIQUES.

Gays are in the COVERT HOSTILITY range ,.. and to some degree are knife in the back people or attack from the back either with words or other means

they always make your conversations less than they are and the purpose is to bring your tone level down below them, so they can feel safe

example: you bought a new shirt. The gay will say, "oh that is a beautiful shirt you have, I have loved it for years."

he says it is beautiful but degrades it by saying it is an old shirt to make it of lower value.

You get around covert people and you will come down in tone because their words are designed to bring you down below their tone level so they can control you and feel safe.

You get around gays and their SPACE IS DIRTY, STICKY, and they push their feminism to extreme KNOWING that if bothers people. THEY KNOW it makes people feel weird and awkward and that is why they do it.

This is also why the GAYS OVER EXAGGERATE THEIR FEMINISM, TO PUT YOUR ATTENTION CONSTANTLY ON THIS BODY FUNCTION CALLED SEX,

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE,

It is like a Vampire WHO can't get enough attention and so they want to trap your thoughts and energy on their weirdness

therefore, you can not trust GAYS they have perverted sex to use it for CONTROL and their hidden intention is to bring people down below them.

Since their survival is leaning towards death THEY DO NOT CARE WHO LIVES OR DIES. Put them in the News or Politics and they will follow any of these Bankers programs whether it kills everyone or not.

jim

When you point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at you.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Kindling (25th August 2013), Lettherebelight (26th September 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Here's an illustration of some guy trying to "hook" this woman's energy field and vampire her energy.

Ingo Swann wrote extensively about this in a book called Psychic Sexuality, (I believe that was the title.)
    He trained to see these energy fields in himself and others,
    and had some interesting experiences once all this became visible.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), gripreaper (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Ingo Swann wrote extensively about this in a book called Psychic Sexuality, (I believe that was the title.) He trained to see these energy fields in himself and others, and had some interesting experiences once all this became visible.
    I got my feet wet reading Barbara Brennan's seminal works: "Hands of Light" and "Light Emerging" back in the mid 90's, along with many others such as David Hawkin's, Washburn, Ken Wilber, and most auspiciously, Jenny Wade.

Jenny Wade's work "Changes of Mind" was the best of all in my estimation, and it did not get the recognition it deserved for delineating the scales of development. I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th August 2013 at 18:29.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

fifi (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (22nd September 2013), Sierra (26th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    [*]the Integrity Tone Scale by Vern Black,[/LIST]
    Thanks Buares for these scales.
    I am sure that we are responsible for the tone we emote and also sure that we energetically receive as we give. I rely on trust that whatever I am experiencing is not imprisonment and is just a stage of just a moment of just what appears. It is for my highest good because I am at cause. I am just sure I am no different and that we are all whole beings or would not have life. The TRUST in my self makes it easy to move around tonally.

Yes, my "densities" of unresolved self acceptance can get in my way. Still, THAT is just a stage. I cannot subscribe to blanket projections about people or the world at this time. It all seems so mythic and created by us for our purposes.

This trust in my native power just because I am living is my choice. Everyone has the opportunity of choice. That to me is the secret I always sought.

I was curious about Vern Black and found this and it seems to be very relevant to me and it also ties into the thread 's discussion. Moreover, it reflects a conversation with my friend who is working with the "Medicine Buddha". She has been reaching a deeper state where she is now feeling the Medicine Buddha to be part of her psyche as opposed to an outward symbol.

I have learned much from this thread today!! Thanks, Maggie

Quote Philosopher Ken Wilber provides a developmental underpinning for understanding how we perceive and interpret the world. He boldly declares that anyone will interpret the experience of a state in life according to the developmental stage they are living inside. He offers the illustration of a subtle state experience of intense luminosity coupled with universal love when seen and interpreted by a Western Christian as an encounter with the Holy Spirit or Jesus Christ, and this experience can occur at numerous stages of development (Wilber uses the five developmental stages proposed by Jean Gebser).

So at the developmental stage of magic, the experience is seen and interpreted with Jesus being a magician doing miracles to satisfy my desires. At the developmental stage of the mythic, this same experience is perceived and interpreted as Jesus Christ being the bringer of Eternal Truth and this is absolutistic in terms of a belief. At the next stage of the mental-rational, the identical experience is given the meaning of Jesus being both human and Divine and is a teacher of universal love of God. The same experiential state at the pluralistic stage sees Jesus as one of thousands of such profound spiritual encounters of the Christ experience. And the same experience at the integral stage (which Wilber expands into at least 4 higher stages) is perceived as integrating this experience of Christ-consciousness with numerous expressions of the Holy Spirit worldwide. Thus, how one sees and interprets any experience comes directly out of their stage of growth. 4

As you become familiar with the Integrity Tone chart you can also use the first column called Key Word to notice the overall quality of the person’s integrity state. Thus, the integrity state of uncertainty has the key word of confused, while the integrity state of emergency has the key word of urgent. You can also spot in the column Emotion what is the characteristic emotional gradient at that state of integrity. There is greater freedom of expression for creating health, love and happiness toward the upper end of the scale and less freedom toward the lower end. Again, emotions are neither good nor bad.......

.........By checking and double-checking the various columns against the self’s or person’s behavior, you can notice the congruency of the various columns, producing a bingo according to Black. At this point you can see a fuller picture and know their trust of themselves and to what degree you can invest your trust in them. This is of immeasurable value in knowing precisely how to relate for maximal well being and integrity for both parties.

The principle that everyone is doing their best at all times given their own state of consciousness and awareness is highly relevant here. Certainly from our perspective, another’s actions, attitudes, thoughts and feelings may make little sense, yet make perfect logical or practical or emotional sense to them. Similarly, moral judgments of right and wrong are inappropriate, not in terms of intention or what results actually occur, but in terms of the person’s model of how life works. Author Neal Donald Walsch underscores this point: “No one does anything that is “wrong,” given their model of the world.” 5http://waltsearch.wordpress.com/tran...ty-tone-scale/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2013), gripreaper (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I am sorry, but I'm having trouble with the various concepts in this thread. Personal troubles (My own emotions, my own responsibility etc). Is there a bottom line to all that's been said here? There is quite a lot of 'good' and 'bad' little judgments between the lines, also 'should' or 'shouldn't'..

Can a covertly hostile person be so 'covert' that he himself wouldn't know it? Or is it only the very consciously intended hostile person that can be put under this definition?
    In other words, can some of us which have good to normal intentions but carry inner emotions such as unresolved anger, pain or anxiety but don't want to put it on others therefore 'play nice' are considered as having covert hostility?

What can be done about it?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th August 2013 at 17:19.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Craig (26th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pa...y%20Blurb.html

Quote PSYCHIC SEXUALITY

The Bio-Psychic "Anatomy" of Sexual Energies

INGO SWANN

In 1989, Swann was invited by Dr. Elmer Green at the Menninger Foundation to participate in experiments involving physical energy fields, body, electricity, and states of consciousness. The experiments were conducted within an elaborate electrostatic "copper wall environment," the design of which was based on an ancient Asian technique to activate and enhance clairvoyance and lucidity.

As a result of the numerous experimental sessions undertaken, Swann's clairvoyance increased tremendously. Various states of lucid consciousness were achieved with respect to "seeing" vivid details of invisible energetic fields and phenomena of the biological body and its astonishing higher-energy systems.

In PSYCHIC SEXUALITY, Swann reports on the high-energy systems associated with sexual energies that most people sense, feel, and respond to at very basic levels of consciousness even if they cannot perceive them by clairvoyance.

Swann enlarges the book by providing an historical overview of several past epochs of higher-consciousness research during which sexual energies were vividly encountered , but which research was vigorously condemned by organized societal forces. The existence of the societal suppression is itself suppressed. If it was not for the shocking methods utilized to achieve it, the suppression is quite hilarious.

Why such research has undergone societal suppression provides an interesting question. As part of an answer, Swann provides a step-by-step rationale that has very surprising implications.

Table of Contents

Ordering Information

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cara (17th July 2019), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I don't mean to be a contrarian or cause any offense with my following remarks, since I can tell most feel the GLBT lifestyle is ok. I also held this view until I discovered something interesting. Once in University I was part of program where I was able to interact with people from other parts of the world. We were sitting at a table taking a little break and the topic of homosexuality came up. I was really surprised to see people from other backgrounds expressing sentiment against it. The cultural representation was from mainland China, shamanistic Africa, Buddhist Vietnamese, and a Hindu from Gujuarat, India. I had always thought homosexuality was contrary to the Judeo-Christian worldview, but here, folks coming from an independent cultural paradigms are expressing similar views. It made me think that perhaps Thomas Aquinas was on to something when he said homosexual acts were contrary to natural law. So in all honesty I lean towards a negative view of anything contrary to nature (and that includes many other things outside of the sexual sphere, e.g. consumerism, materialism, etc.) Even so, it's hard to tell a person that the person they love is wrong for them, so I generally live a libertarian lifestyle.

Anyway, just my two cents, pardon if I caused any offense

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apteka For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2013), jiminii (25th August 2013), thunder24 (26th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I am sorry, but I'm having trouble with the various concepts in this thread. Personal troubles (My own emotions, my own responsibility etc). Is there a bottom line to all that's been said here? There is quite a lot of 'good' and 'bad' little judgments between the lines, also 'should' or 'shouldn't'..

Can a covertly hostile person be so 'covert' that he himself wouldn't know it? Or is it only the consciously intended hostile person can be put under this definition?
    In other words, can some of us which have good to normal intentions but carry inner emotions such as unresolved anger, pain or anxiety but don't want to put it on others therefor 'play nice' are considered as having covert hostility?

What can be done about it?
    if you think you are covert, then you are not. A covert hostile person KNOWS what he is doing.

jim

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), kanishk (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (26th August 2013), Sierra (26th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

contrary to natural law

When one thinks about it, natural law is contrary to spiritual experience and law..
    which one is more important? the experience or the law in some cases?

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Kano (25th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Sierra (26th August 2013), Swan (25th August 2013), Vernaianawa (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast