Thread: Terence McKenna appears to admit to being an agent

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Angry Terence McKenna appears to admit to being an agent

Terence McKenna Admits To Being An Agent?

“when I reached La Churerra in 1971 I had a price on my head by the FBI, I was running out of money, I was at the end of my rope. And then “THEY” recruited me. And said, you know, with a mouth like yours there’s a place for you in our organization. And, uh, I’ve worked in deep background positions about which the less said the better. And then about 15 years ago they shifted me into public relations and I’ve been there to the present.” – Terence McKenna

If you have followed the work of mercurial, yet highly intellectual author and scholar, Jan Irvin, you’ve no doubt witnessed many a conversation revolving around the grand conclusion that the New Age and Psychedelic Movements were generated by the CIA. I’m not here to say whether or not I agree with this in totality, but Jan has produced mountains of documentation on the overall subject at his website. It has just broken today that an associate of Mr. Irvin’s has released new evidence of Terence McKenna directly admitting to have worked for “they”. It is possible he was speaking about “the machine elves”, but the way he says it makes it sound more like he was making a quick and clever admission to more dubious activity. ”Am I the Alien ambassador?” – he says… There will doubtlessly be more articles to come debating what this really means, but for now we will just give you the facts as they seem to be and let you decide for yourself. Read the article and listen to the actual audio HERE.

~right mouse click "save target as":
    http://media.blubrry.com/gnosticmedi..._was_agent.mp3

This explosive audio clip that was just brought to my attention today by “Scott” reveals, in Terence McKenna’s own words, that he was in fact an agent.
    The audio clip comes from Dec. 1994 from his lecture at the Esalen Institute which may be found below in full.
    As I wrote on August 28, 2012, in my article: How Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the 2012 and psychedelic revolutions – and began one of the largest mind control operations in history. Some brief notes. (Here I’ve added most of the pertinent quotes from Mckenna’s True Hallucinations):
    “…here is an interesting episode regarding McKenna being chased by Interpol and the FBI – from which no conclusion is ever mentioned. As Henk from Europe emailed me after this original article was published:
    [Henk] In 1969, McKenna traveled to Nepal led by his “interest in Tibetan painting and hallucinogenic shamanism.”[6] During his time there, he studied the Tibetan language and worked as a hashish smuggler, until “one of his Bombay-to-Aspen shipments fell into the hands of U. S. Customs.”
    True Hallucinations, p. 22ff:
    Late in August of 1969 fate turned me from hash smuggler to fugitive when one of my Bombay-to-Aspen shipments fell into the hands of U.S. Customs. I went underground and wandered throughout Southeast Asia and Indonesia, viewing ruins in the former and collecting butterflies in the later. Then came my time in Japan. Whether this gave me an edge on the others in experience seemed unlikely.
    True Hallucinations page 166:
    This decision to depart California (Henk:and return to the Amazon) was hailed by my circle in Berkeley. Concern for my mental state was rife among my friends, and rumor had reached us that the FBI was aware that I was somewhere back inside the country and had begun looking for me. The Bombay-to-Aspen hashish blues were catching up with me. It was, as they say, time to make a move.
    True Hallucinations pg. 179
    In February of 1970, a year before I arrived at La Chorrera, my fugitive wanderings had taken me to the island of Timor in Eastern Indonesia. Under indictment in the States for the heinous crime of importing hashish, I traveled and lived under the dramatic assumption that international police agencies were combing the globe looking for me. My cover, that of a graduate student in entomology doing field work for a degree—a butterfly collector—had worked well over the previous six months
    True Hallucinations pg. 186
    I swallowed hard. He didn’t look like the sort of person who would appreciate my stories of fighting the police at the Berkeley barricades shoulder-to-shoulder with affinity groups like the Persian ****ers and the Acid Anarchists. Nor did my participation in the Human Be-In or the rolling orgies of the Summer of Love in the Haight-Ashbury seem appropriate to mention. And my recent stint as a hashish smuggler in India and my subsequent move undercover to avoid capture by Interpol also seemed out of place in this particular interview.
    I decided to go with the usual half-truth reserved for straight people. “I am an art historian turned biologist. I went to Nepal to study Tibetan but found that I am no linguist when it comes to Asian languages. I have returned to biology, my first love. Specifically, I am an entomologist.
    I am collecting butterflies here in Indonesia retracing the route of Alfred Russell Wallace. Wallace was the real discoverer of the theory of natural selection, but Darwin got all the credit. I identify with his underdog status. Wallace was shafted by Victorian science because he was of the wrong class and didn’t know how to play politics the way Darwin did. Wallace explored the Amazon Basin as well and if all goes well, I hope to travel and collect there too. Eventually I will write a monograph on speciation among the butterflies of Amazonas and Eastern Indonesia, which will get me a degree. Then, who knows. Teaching perhaps. Hard to say.
    [Henk] He was forced to move to avoid capture by Interpol. He wandered through Southeast Asia viewing ruins, collected butterflies in Indonesia, and worked as an English teacher in Tokyo. He then went back to Berkeley to continue studying biology, which he called “his first love”.[6]
    Note he fled to avoid capture by Interpol but then after a time he casually returns to Berkeley?
    First of all, why would Terence friends hail the idea of him returning to the Amazon because they were concerned about his mental state while the cause of his mental state was his prior trip to the Amazon? That’s a contradiction. Why would Terence make up a reason to go back to the Amazon? Him being wanted by the FBI should be plenty reason I think.
    Attempts to get an answer from Terence’s brother, Dennis, regarding the above episode have failed. It seems they want us to believe that Terence just went from being wanted by Interpol and the FBI to just casually lecturing about psychedelics. What happened in the interim? Someone must know the answer.”
    We finally have the conclusion to what happened to Terence after the FBI had caught him:
    Questioner: I’m real curious about one thing. Why is it important for you to do this?
    Terence McKenna: I wonder myself. You mean am I the alien ambassador whether I like it or not? [laughs]. Well, often when asked this question, I’ve said it beats honest work. I mean, my brother is a PhD in three subjects and works in hard science and yet I don’t think it’s brought him immense happiness. Not that he’s despondent. But I was always kind of a slider. You know?
    And certainly when I reached La Chorerra in 1971 I had a price on my head by the FBI, I was running out of money, I was at the end of my rope. And then “THEY” recruited me and said, “you know, with a mouth like yours there’s a place for you in our organization“. And I’ve worked in deep background positions about which the less said the better. And then about 15 years ago they shifted me into public relations and I’ve been there to the present.
    I think ideas get me high. And I like the feeling of understanding and I love diversity to the point of weirdness.
    Questioner: It seems that there’s more to it than that for you. Because, you know, being tuned in to ideas and turned on by ideas is one thing, but you can keep that just to self. The sharing of it is something else. I think that’s what we’re getting at. [??
    Terence: well one thing is, I’m really fascinated… I think of myself as a pretty savvy person, and not easily led into false dogma
    The question remains: which agency did he work for? Was it the FBI, or the CIA? Since it was mostly the CIA doing the psychedelic studies on the masses, I think it’s likely that he was CIA and is why the Agency was blocking my requests for his files several months ago: http://www.gnosticmedia.com/urgent-r...e-affiliation/
    However, in Acid Dreams, Marty Lee, states (pg. 173):
    It was a typical sixties scene: a group of scruffy, long-haired students stood in a circle passing joints and hash pipes. The setting could have been Berkeley, Ann Arbor or any other hip campus. But these students were actually FBI agents, and the school they attended was known as “Hoover University.” Located at Quantico Marine Base in Virginia, this elite academy specialized in training G-men to penetrate left- wing organizations. To cultivate the proper counterculture image, they were told not to wash or bathe for several days before infiltrating a group of radicals. Refresher courses were also held for FBI agents who had successfully immersed themselves in the drug culture of their respective locales. For months they had smoked pot and dropped acid with unsuspecting radicals, and now the turned-on spies had a chance to swap stories with their undercover comrades. Former FBI agent Cril Payne likened the annual seminar to a class reunion. Between lectures on the New Left, drug abuse, and FBI procedure, the G-men would sneak away to the wooded grounds to get stoned while American taxpayers footed the bill.
    So there is also the possibility that he was FBI.
    Lastly, some have actually tried to claim that the mushrooms recruited McKenna (which is tantamount to saying that “God” told him to do it). To this we must apply some logical deduction and critical thinking:
    1) Do mushrooms have organizations, deep background and public relations? Or does a spy agency?
    2) What would a mushroom need with a public relations or propaganda department? Or is that something a spy agency agency would have?
    3) Would mushrooms tell him the less said the better: “deep background positions about which the less said the better”, or is that something an agency would do?
    4) Do mushrooms have “positions”? Or does an agency?
    5) Are the mushrooms able to pay him because he’s out of money? Or is that something an agency could do? (remember he’s in trouble for smuggling)
    6) Are mushrooms able to get him out of trouble with Interpol and the FBI for SMUGGLING? Or is that something an agency like the CIA or FBI could do?
    7) Do mushrooms answer the story of what happened to him after his arrest? Or is that something that his employment as an agent would do?
    When we understand that he was an agent, as he admits, then the contradictions are removed we don’t have to twist things into believing that magical mushroom beings or UFOs hired and payed him to work in their organization in public relations and deep background to the present – which he wasn’t allowed to discuss. These are things agencies do, not mushrooms or UFOs. Such a claim that the mushrooms recruited him is clearly ridiculous. The false claims of mushroom or aliens recruiting him is clearly a case of psychological cognitive dissonance and reaching for anything to avoid facing the facts which make one feel uncomfortable when they’re faced with new information that might reveal that they were fooled. Rather than dreaming up magical beings to avoid the facts and issues, just laugh it off and admit you were fooled by those people. This way next time it’s less likely to happen to you again.

- See more at: http://www.gnosticmedia.com/McKenna-....OVckezTW.dpuf
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th August 2013 at 18:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AnnOther (24th August 2013), DarMar (24th August 2013), DNA (25th August 2013), Flash (24th August 2013), Gardener (27th August 2013), Joseph McAree (24th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), mab777 (24th August 2013), NancyV (24th August 2013), Richard S. (25th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013), Sophocles (27th August 2013), Spiral (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Terence McKenna appears to admit to being an agent

Very interesting really. This is the New Age counter revolution here. We have been fooled all along it seems.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), NancyV (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013), Spiral (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Although the CIA was interested in psychedelics and infiltrating the counter-culture movement in the 60's and 70's, this hypothesis doesn't really add up. Take this excerpt from the same cited lecture:

Quote “These religions that are so freighted in their own pomposity are no better than inspired guesses, and science works its miracles by turning its enterprise into a kind of parlour game confined to the categories of matter and energy. So you can live and die inside these intellectual structures if you choose to, but people of curiosity, people of unusual or travelled circumstance usually find themselves unsatisfied with the conventional answers. On top of all that, you can add the fact that in the last 100 years what has come into the toolbox of thinking westerners is a whole array of consciousness altering substances, that accelerate, accentuate the dissolution of sanctioned paradigms.”
    Science and religion can be and often are mechanisms for control. Psychedelics can be and often are mechanisms for free thinking and expansion of consciousness.

The questions toward the end (regarding 'organizations' of mushrooms) reveal Jan Irvin's own ignorance of McKenna's ideas and philosophy. He largely regarded psychedelics as a method or means of communication with higher intelligences. So yes, it is conceivable that he could consider those communications to be on behalf of some organization of some sort. Were they capable of paying him? Of course not, but working lecture circuits discussing them could. Regarding 'background positions', this is likely pertaining to cultivation of psychedelic plants. The only legitimate issues raised there are concerning his trouble with Interpol and the FBI. At the very least, by the early 90's (at which time he was still lecturing), the government seemed to have abandoned psychedelic investigation/infiltration.

Make no mistake; if TPTB wanted people on psychedelics, they would not be considered illegal, controlled substances. Furthermore, and most important to be understood; their prohibition is not in the best interest of the public. It is not a matter of our protection or safety, but to stunt and inhibit expansion of consciousness and maintain the status quo. They are by no means the only method of such expansion, but they would open a lot of doors for a lot of people if they were not 'forbidden fruits'.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 24th August 2013 at 20:07.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AnnOther (24th August 2013), Bill Ryan (24th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Joseph McAree (24th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), mountain_jim (27th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), onawah (24th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (25th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013), Sophocles (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (25th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

It's unfortunate that Terence isn't around to defend himself from this slander. It seems to me that Jan Irvin does not get Terence's sly humor here. By "THEY" he meant the beings of the higher dimensions. Call them aliens if you like. What he meant is that he feels like they are looking out for him, and that he is their spokesperson. Jan is obsessed with trying to prove all the main figures of the psychedelic counterculture were all government operatives. Suffice to say, I don't agree with him about Terence. At all.

Also, the title of this thread should be changed to, "Jan Irvin misrepresents a Terence McKenna quote to try to make it look like he was admitting to being a government agent".
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 24th August 2013 at 20:03.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (24th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Mare (27th August 2013), mountain_jim (27th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), onawah (24th August 2013), sdv (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Sometimes conspiracy theories are just theories.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), marlowe (25th August 2013), Maunagarjana (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), onawah (24th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (25th August 2013), skippy (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hi there!

I am speechless! Aren't you tired to do this digging? And I mean not personally you, ExomatrixTV. Here and there, on Avalon, lately, one can read stories about the people not alive, digging into the old. What is the use of it? Can't you look forward? There are people who like Terence, you know. And here you act as an image destroyer. Quite a dangerous thing you see. I am from the country that destroyed everything possible from the past leaving people without ideals. Now we rip what once sawed. Trust me, VERY BAD THING. My personal opinion that the ideals must exist. My life and the life of those around me proves this. We should look for the better not for the evil.

Here and there I see the threads that try to attack people that not even currently alive. Isn't that sad! For me indded it is.
    Personally, I do not care if he was even the Illuminati leader, still in my opinion he was a great person.

I am frustrated with this trend. Indeed!

Nickolai

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), marlowe (24th August 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2013), onawah (24th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (25th August 2013), skippy (24th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), Wind (24th August 2013), write4change (25th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

I have listened to about 2 dozen lectures by Terence on tape & seen him speak here in Texas twice....I have read about 5 of his books.........In the early 90s I made long road trips listening to my collection of McKenna lectures over & over....

I listened carefully to his "confession".........

Terence is joking......He NEVER says who exactly recruited him....Having listened to Terence start to tell a joke he pauses briefly while he is composing the joke in his mind....
    ...But hey,,Believe what you want.....But you will never convince me that he was actually recruited by a NWO agency.....
    Last edited by marlowe; 24th August 2013 at 23:28.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (25th August 2013), johnf (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), Vitalux (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    +1

In the clip Terence is saying that when he got to La Chorerra in 1971 "THEY" recruited me ......Does the OP know what Terence discovered in La Chorerra in 1971 ? I seriously doubt he knows the answer to my question .In fact I doubt the OP knows much about Terence McKenna at all.....

So I will explain the joke to those of you who don't GET IT.......In 1971 in La Chorerra Columbia ,South America Terence & his brother Dennis discovered Time Wave Zero....
    When they returned to California they wrote the book The Invisable Landscape and Terence s carreer began to slowly take it's course....But the foundation and starting point of his fame was the Time Wave Zero graph...

So "THEY" who recruited him were the voices of the mushroom.....who told him about the Time Wave Graph.....DO you get the joke NOW ?????

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Regardless, the awakening was co-opted by the elite and turned into the "New Age" movement, diverted away from the deep truths which were being brought to light. It worked.

Here we are 50 years later as the next wave of truth is coming to light, and the same nefarious elite are attempting to distract and circumvent the emergent energies and collective unity of the sentient beings of this planet. Avalon has the unique position to not let this happen again.

See Bills newest thread.
    Last edited by Christine; 25th August 2013 at 00:58. Reason: added link to thread
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (27th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (25th August 2013), Gardener (27th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), Wind (25th August 2013), write4change (25th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Discernment of experience is all one needs.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

bodhii71 (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Gardener (27th August 2013), haibane (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), skippy (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), Wind (25th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    +1

In the clip Terence is saying that when he got to La Chorerra in 1971 "THEY" recruited me ......Does the OP know what Terence discovered in La Chorerra in 1971 ? I seriously doubt he knows the answer to my question .In fact I doubt the OP knows much about Terence McKenna at all.....

So I will explain the joke to those of you who don't GET IT.......In 1971 in La Chorerra Columbia ,South America Terence & his brother Dennis discovered Time Wave Zero....
    When they returned to California they wrote the book The Invisable Landscape and Terence s carreer began to slowly take it's course....But the foundation and starting point of his fame was the Time Wave Zero graph...

So "THEY" who recruited him were the voices of the mushroom.....who told him about the Time Wave Graph.....DO you get the joke NOW ?????
    He said at one point in La Chorrera, he saw a flying saucer as well. So when he says "THEY", I think it can mean many a number of things....and I think he was leaving it ambiguous on purpose. That's very much his style. It's also his style to express it in a way that would ironically seem like he was being recruited by an agency....though he clearly meant a higher agency. I remember hearing this lecture five years ago and I got the joke right away. I just don't understand how Jan Irvin could be so dense.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 25th August 2013 at 03:14.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does it really matter? It's the message that counts, not the messenger. Do the words of Terence McKenna speak to something deep inside you or not? Or do his words give you the feeling that something isn't quite right with this picture? Or is it a little of both depending on the topic?

Edit: If you are looking for someone fully vetted and "credible" so you can believe every word they say without question, then you are in the wrong density.
    Last edited by marielle; 25th August 2013 at 12:54.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), Kalamos (27th August 2013), Kindling (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), skippy (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Does it really matter? It's the message that counts, not the messenger.
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Discernment of experience is all one needs.
    Great answers! As far as I can see it, Terence work is among the most courageous, refreshing, and innovative out-there. It's really on the edge of the imaginable and sometimes it's over . Here a presentation of Terence entitled "Unfolding the stone" (introduction by Timothy Leary). I invite you to take 1 hour and listen to this mindblowing presentation. No need to take some mushrooms to understand what he is saying, but a good glass of wine will certainly help.

Last edited by skippy; 25th August 2013 at 08:08.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Delight (25th August 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), marielle (25th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Someone who knew Terence McKenna well and quotes him as a good friend is Rupert Sheldrake. See this thread:

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Rupert Sheldrake - Richard Dawkins comes to call

Saturday, 17 August 2013 10:54
    David Icke.

Richard Dawkins - the pseudoscientist so desperate to undermine those that
    disagree with his almost child-like devotion to the song-sheet orthodoxy of
    mainstream 'science'.

Last edited by araucaria; 27th August 2013 at 10:00.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), marielle (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Hi there!

I am speechless! Aren't you tired to do this digging? And I mean not personally you, ExomatrixTV. Here and there, on Avalon, lately, one can read stories about the people not alive, digging into the old. What is the use of it? Can't you look forward? There are people who like Terence, you know. And here you act as an image destroyer. Quite a dangerous thing you see. I am from the country that destroyed everything possible from the past leaving people without ideals. Now we rip what once sawed. Trust me, VERY BAD THING. My personal opinion that the ideals must exist. My life and the life of those around me proves this. We should look for the better not for the evil.

Here and there I see the threads that try to attack people that not even currently alive. Isn't that sad! For me indded it is.
    Personally, I do not care if he was even the Illuminati leader, still in my opinion he was a great person.

I am frustrated with this trend. Indeed!

Nickolai
    Dear, Nickolai ... I am "pro Terence McKenna" and love to study all debunking comments, real investigators do not fear ANY criticism or questions! (even if it is "slander" which can be an excuse (label) NOT to listen or study what is said or shared.

I trust that good solid information stand on its own feet, does not need confirmations from any so called "authorities", nevertheless they have a right to express it.

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

marielle (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), RMorgan (27th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013), william r sanford72 (25th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

it was huxley and mckenna when i was about 15 who gave me a key i was searching for since a wee lad.i took the key and ran with it.i believe he was joking.in his way.tho its not hard to imagine and there are some basis in facts to goverment using or training members to gather info..divide or manipulate.still going to this day.no matter his true motives and otherwise he gave me much knowledge and comfort when i was younger.a direction.still love his work double agent or not.brilliant man...sorry about the sp.non edit mode..thanks EXO you havnt lost your odd and thought provoking methods.glad to see you working again...william.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2013), marielle (27th August 2013), skippy (25th August 2013), thunder24 (25th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,269 times in 8,658 posts

Terence signed my copy of True Hallucinations at a lecture on Maui. (Language About The Unspeakable)

I laugh at the lack of understand of him and his ideas and experiences evidenced by the accusations brought forward here.

Those of us who truly and repeatedly risked our egos and belief structures for our shamanistic growth experiences know that the New Age movement could never co-opt our hard-won awareness gains either.

Carry on.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2013), marielle (27th August 2013), marlowe (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (28th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

This is all very entertaining but I think the writer missed some key points about McKenna's way of expression, as well as key points about the nature of the science McKenna was talking about. When McKenna talks about being recruited, he is definitely speaking of the discarnate multidimensional entities.

Consider the alternative. If McKenna is a shill, why is he telling the truth? Again, very entertaining but ineffective argument.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2013), marlowe (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (28th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Dear, Nickolai ... I am "pro Terence McKenna" and love to study all debunking comments, real investigators do not fear ANY criticism or questions! (even if it is "slander" which can be an excuse (label) NOT to listen or study what is said or shared.
    That is true. Something being slanderous doesn't mean something is false. However, I would say Jan's interpretation of McKenna is false, and it is (imho) an example of his poor judgement as a researcher.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2013), marlowe (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (28th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I've heard lectures where McKenna shows distain for whole swaths of the New Age

movement...referring to crystals & such as "quick fixes"......
    & he certainly has no respect for the Gurus coming out of India....
    He lived in Nepal for a while & thinks of them as mostly a bunch of con artists...

Terence sees himself as a mind scientist who explores areas where academic scientists are afraid to go....Terence IS AN ETHNO-BIOLOGIST....His talks are full of
    info about science....

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th August 2013), william r sanford72 (28th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast