+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Please watch the Galen Winsor Nuclear Scare Scam lectures

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 858 posts

Default Re: Please watch the Galen Winsor Nuclear Scare Scam lectures

This anima (Jungian psychology) for who among us has handled, tested, or studied any of this in a lab, as Bill has pointed out. So the anima is still an inner assumption, base sourly on what we have seen in pictures, or lectures.

Bobbed wire, concrete, and high level security keeps everyone out of the NRC inner loop, Galen came along long before the NRC was set up.

As fare as anima and inner held beliefs are as concrete as ones anima against snakes, or even spiders. No matter how harmless an outside object or event may be the anima of deeply held beliefs will all ways hold as the prime reaction when that anima pops up.

Based on lie’s or facts inner beliefs are the rabbit hole we are going down we all talk about, searching for hidden truth to release those inner anima’s built by this matrix we were born into. No different than a blank computer good stuff in good stuff out or the reverse.

And what ever your anima tells you, that world is true for only you, and make it absolutely true and fact in your inner world. Based on data in, since birth color’s our individual world.

I just thought hooking up with a web site that is based on jumping down the rabbit hole with some one that based his life on interviewing those behind the official story’s would help me threw this matrix of tricks and deception, to actually see threw my own anima’s at a deeper level.

And since the matrix is all about slavery, and control, I lean more and more to Galen’s anima on why after years of hands on, first person research -- his boss is suddenly adding rules, and regulation to a technology that could change the world we live in, if you get rid of his boss who is representing , then the new born NRC to keep -- free --out of the public eye.

Braking the matrix hold on everyone’s anima’s when it was installed at a early age, by adults that were raised into and passed on to the young is were world control beings. Catch 22 , rules this planets anima’s --- know the truth and it will set you free, from the matrix sticky attachment to us all.

So for me I am free, from what most of you do not see. But what you do see is true for you as it is for me. Even at the expense of the matrix that I live in. so it boils down to we are all right. And that’s why there is war, and arguments at every turn in life.

We were born here, we didn’t invent it. -- we were enslaved by it. Who among us has had first person hands on 30 year in this field, “none.” And we let our anima’s control our opinions on this?

Last edited by ljwheat; 25th August 2013 at 14:32.
    :thumb: Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th August 2013), Dawn (27th August 2013), DNA (1st May 2016), Finefeather (25th August 2013), Kimberley (25th August 2013), learninglight (25th August 2013), NancyV (25th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013), transitionalman (26th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,541 times in 832 posts

Hiroshima by John Hersey should be compulsory reading for every American. (you can't change the past, and guilt is meaningless, but maybe you can make sure that something like this never again happens in your name.) The book explains some of the myths and realities about exposure to nuclear radiation and why some people survive and others don't. (Some people were just darn lucky!) Perhaps the worst of those attacks was that the USA did not reveal what kind of bombs had been dropped (different for Hiroshima and Nagasaki as part of the great experiment) so, in the aftermath, the Japanese did not know they were dealing with radiation sickness and thus did not know what the appropriate treatment was.

Fukishima is a direct threat to the Japanese (a small country with not much land or resources), so can we please stop the denial and start caring!

Yes, the radiation from Fukishima is not a huge threat to Americans, or the rest of people in the world, so no harm to most to debate if nuclear radiation is harmful or not, because if you are wrong, you will not suffer from that mistake. I was living in southern England when Chernobyl blew, and I am still alive and cancer free, even though I was exposed to some radiation fallout. It is the generally accepted scientific view that I personally will not be harmed by radiation from Fukishima (personally, I am much further away from Fukishima than I was from Chernobyl, so I believe this). Is this a good reason for nothing to be done?

Maybe radiation in small doses is beneficial to people. Maybe without our daily does of radiation, we would naturally live over 200 years. We don't really know, do we? We do know that too much radiation is harmful, and deadly (i.e. will kill) to people, and probably more so to smaller creatures on Earth.

How about the creatures living in the ocean around Fukishima? Do you really have the right to decode that there is no threat to them, that no suffering or harm will be imposed on life in the seas around Fukishima, based on the anecdotal evidence of Galen Winsor? For their sake, I would rather err on the side of caution and do whatever I can to clean up this mess to ensure that I do no harm.

By the way, because Bill Ryan quoted Wikipedia and a movie as evidence of what happened on that USSR submarine does not mean that it did not really happen. It did. Chernobyl also did happen, and hundreds of men died within days in the clean up and containment, and many suffered and took longer to die, and many children were born with deformities and illnesses. Investigate what happened on K-19 and at Chernobyl. Russians are awesome. Show me another country in the world where men would do what they did to respond to those disasters in the way they did, sacrificing their lives in doing so. They should have called the Russians in to clean up Fukishima!

Yes, most people are not at risk from radiation from Fukishima and thus can indulge in debate, denialism, forming opinions and attaching ourselves to beliefs, but we have no right to motivate and campaign that there is no risk of harm and so nothing should be done, and then expect others to suffer the consequences if we are wrong.
    Last edited by sdv; 25th August 2013 at 15:23.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), Christine (25th August 2013), Dawn (27th August 2013), DNA (1st May 2016), Flash (25th August 2013), hohoemi (26th August 2013), Kimberley (25th August 2013), Lone Bean (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), Operator (25th August 2013), panopticon (26th August 2013), Peace4all (26th August 2013), psydney (28th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013), seko (25th August 2013), Sierra (25th August 2013), silvanelf (30th May 2019), Teo (25th August 2013), vortexpoint (3rd September 2013), Wind (25th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,570 times in 1,850 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There was an excellent movie about it, with Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson. The film is harrowing: it accurately depicts the very heroic Russian submariners going into the failed reactor one by one to try to save the situation. They all died within days.
    I've seen this movie years ago and forgot the title. Thanks for bringing this up, now I know where to look to see it again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

silvanelf (30th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

If the fuel pool sitting on top of reactor #4 falls to the ground, or the rods (a mess of pick-up-sticks) begin a chain-reaction fire, then the West coast of America will need to be evacuated, it is said, within 10 days. And it won't be long before the entire planet is dead because the radiation being emitted from the failed fuel pool in Fukushima will involve the other fuel pools there and hence will spread to other areas causing them to be uninhabitable, (Korea, parts of China, the entire of Japan). If these areas become uninhabitable, there will be no one to tend to the many nuclear power plants and they will in turn have nuclear melt-downs snd fuel pool chain reactions further exacerbating an already critical situation. It's a vicious cycle that will eventually cover the entire planet included the area south of the equator. There will be no safe place to hide. Intense prayer and meditation on a massive scale is our only chance of survival.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2013), Nickolai (25th August 2013), RMorgan (25th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Sigh, you know what is the strangest thing in this whole discussion imo, if the whole world was in danger, REAL IMMIDIATE LIFE THREATHENING danger, all nations of the world would be invading Japan faster than the Germans invaded Sudentenland to contain this crap, if someone or a nation is for some reason suicidal and stupid enough and willing to drag the whole planet with them, f@ck their sovereignty, if you don't contain your sh!t we WILL come and contain it for you, we DO want to live you see, so far the above has not happened, so far the whole world gets turned upside down when once in a while a poor desperate screwed up terrorist so much as only farts in the wrong direction, GMO seeds kill the whole world, the US behaves likes the biggest bully in the world and stomps your face into the ground, murders millions and millions, steps into every extremely dangerous, murderous and expensive conflicts in the world or creates them, accidentally forgets to inform the fleet and people in Hawaii of imminent attack, installs sjahs, makes up Tonkin incidents, ****s all over south America and what else have we, creates a war on drugs it imports its self and thereby mass murders its own population and poor smucks all over the globe, forgets to inform the people space is really much more interesting and whats out there even more, Flies planes into buildings on its own soil and you still doubt they would not lie to you regarding the subject of radiation?

Please, something strange is up here, very strange, why would they not lie????

Yes agreed, Fukushima, last place in the world where I would get a tan, weird thing is nation states all over the globe with massive immediately deployable means still haven't tunneled below that reactor to fill the hole with concrete and have not covered the site in ten feet of lead and twenty meters of concrete, if the need and absolute will was there this sh!t would have been contained in 6 months max, and yet somehow the energy is not put into doing this, so, wtf is going on????
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 25th August 2013 at 16:47.

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,850 times in 3,135 posts

Who says radiation is not dangerous? In large enough dosage it can kill very quickly. I am interested in the fact that radioactivity is said to contaminate other materials simply by being in close contact with radioactive material. This is the lie. Radioactive material cannot cause contamination just by close proximity. It must mix with the other material to contaminate it. Until this was pointed out by Mr. Winsor, I thought such contamination was fact.

As far as the health effects of low dose radiation goes, who knows. I would not want to purposely expose myself to any level of radiation beyond the background level. But I've been to radium hotsprings and I can say that it was certainly therapeutic. Personally, I'd rather take mud baths. They are amazing!
    If not now, then when?

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Finefeather (25th August 2013), heyokah (17th December 2013), NancyV (3rd September 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), Sammy (25th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,738 times in 1,912 posts

Thank you Bill and All...

I looked at the view count of the Galen video before posting this thread and at least 100 more people have viewed the video.

I was not convinced of anything when I first watched and listened to the 3 galen lectures...it was after we compiled the substantiating information on this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-nuclear-scam-

I am not going to argue this out again we did that in the thread (above). All I am going to say is that 100's of people did NOT die at Chernobyl...and the animals (flora and fauna) are thriving there...

And once again I say a nuclear power plant is NOT the same thing as a nuclear bomb...

For those of you that have interest in this topic TargetT is very knowledgeable about radiation and he spent a lot of time posting information about it in this recent thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ma-alert-level

I am sure he will check into this thread when he has the time.

We have ALL been lied to for generations about almost everything...so I do not know what to believe any more as far as research and studies and such...I have learned to listen to my inner wisdom and to follow the clues/synchronicity's that show up in my life. That is the best we each can do in this crazy mixed up world of misinformation.

I am looking forward to the day when truth abounds and so very glad that we are heading in a forward upward direction toward peace on earth!

Thank you one and all for all you are!

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th August 2013), animovado (29th August 2013), Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), Dawn (27th August 2013), DNA (1st May 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2013), Finefeather (25th August 2013), heyokah (17th December 2013), ljwheat (25th August 2013), NancyV (3rd September 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), seko (25th August 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013), ulli (25th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I understood from a member on the thread Wikipedia is indeed a good source to get your info so here it is.

Now if someone could explain to me why this supposedly very very very dangerous stuff is even allowed in our midst, hundreds upon hundreds of reactors, if you check out Chernobyl ( its on the list you can see the other three were left up and running for years to come after the initial disaster).

Lots have been shut down or decommissioned others are still under construction.

I suppose there is a 300% guaranteed backup / containment plan for each and every one of these hundreds of reactors in case God forbid something would go wrong eh ??

Again, I am not for it, but I just want to know what it actually is I am being against.

509 reactors in total when al finished ( not all research reactors are included)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_reactors
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2013 at 19:14. Reason: fixed link

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 81,677 times in 10,167 posts

--------

A well-attested and witnessed public case is that of the Russian Nuclear submarine the K-19, which experienced a critical reactor accident in 1961.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-19

There was an excellent movie about it, with Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson. The film is harrowing: it accurately depicts the very heroic Russian submariners going into the failed reactor one by one to try to save the situation. They all died within days. Here are the details:

Russian submarine advisers were on set for that film. Everything about that ship (it was rebuilt in it's entirety, indoors, yes..a 1:1 full submarine model, an exact duplicate) was done to be as historically accurate as possible. source: direct, verbal.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th August 2013 at 19:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), Dawn (27th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), panopticon (26th August 2013), Sammy (25th August 2013), seko (27th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 81,677 times in 10,167 posts

K-19:
    Kathryn Bigelow makes a dramatic and interesting film which is as accurate as possible, and gets panned for it. Film loses money.

Hurt Locker:
    Kathryn Bigelow makes a dramatic and interesting film which is incredibly absurd, physically inaccurate, and as militarily and scenario-wise impossible as can be, and wins an academy award for it.

Lesson: in the public eye, over amped garbage ---wins.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), Operator (25th August 2013), panopticon (26th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), seko (27th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,375 times in 4,692 posts

disinfo or what?

I don't have a lean on this one though I want to believe it.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

DNA (1st May 2016), Kimberley (26th August 2013), penn (27th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    --------

A well-attested and witnessed public case is that of the Russian Nuclear submarine the K-19, which experienced a critical reactor accident in 1961.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-19

There was an excellent movie about it, with Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson. The film is harrowing: it accurately depicts the very heroic Russian submariners going into the failed reactor one by one to try to save the situation. They all died within days. Here are the details:

Russian submarine advisers were on set for that film. Everything about that ship (it was rebuilt in it's entirety, indoors, yes..a 1:1 full submarine model, an exact duplicate) was done to be as historically accurate as possible. source: direct, verbal.
    And note... those were humans who happen also to be (at least in part) animals.

And note, this was also real life, not experiments.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), davyj0nes (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), panopticon (26th August 2013), silvanelf (30th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,006 times in 2,139 posts

nature of deception

when mainstream says it's "yes" then you can bet it's "no", almost all of the time

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

NancyV (26th August 2013), Sammy (26th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 255,706 times in 18,603 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    disinfo or what?

[The IRRADIA Couple from Russia]
    I've heard (indirectly) from an apparently reliable source that they are Russian agents, and the entire story is bogus. Place that report in the category of 'witness testimony'.

Separately, here's my honest opinion of Galen Winsor.

There seem to be three possibilities (in no special order here) -->
    • He's a freak of nature (not an insult: there may be something remarkable about his body that most other bodies don't share)
    • He's lying or deluded (or has been paid to lie)
    • There's something about radiation that we don't yet understand.

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th August 2013), animovado (29th August 2013), Atlas (27th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), DNA (1st May 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2013), fifi (26th August 2013), Flash (25th August 2013), Kimberley (26th August 2013), Limor Wolf (26th August 2013), observer (25th December 2013), onawah (25th August 2013), Operator (25th August 2013), RMorgan (26th August 2013), Sammy (26th August 2013), Shikasta (1st January 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (26th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013), Wind (26th August 2013), write4change (25th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,570 times in 1,850 posts

disinfo or what?

I've heard (indirectly) from an apparently reliable source that they are Russian agents, and the entire story is bogus. Place that report in the category of 'witness testimony'.
    There seems to be a sudden 'promotion' of radio active materials en radiation ... all my red flags are raised.
    Propaganda ... but for what purpose?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2013), Sammy (26th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hey...this article is very interesting...however I am asking when did "they" start measuring radiation in tuna??? so how do we know that tuna has not always been radioactive???

Radioactive Bluefin Tuna Caught Off California Coast

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/08/radi...ifornia-coast/

And I must add this song that I love and knew about before it was a "hit" song...just love it! And will note that I for one do not think the term "new age" is a dirty word...I say new earth...new way...whatever...

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Last edited by Kimberley; 26th August 2013 at 03:50.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

DNA (2nd May 2016), ljwheat (26th August 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Well time will tell if Galen and all the others that have come to a realization that nuclear energy reactors may/are not be as destructive as we have been led to believe...

I am glad that I now have much relief around nuclear energy reactors...especial since I live 30 minutes away from one.

We all get to come to our own understandings and like someone said if what is happening at fukushima is as "bad" as we are being told it is then why does it seem that nothing is being done about it?

So I will rest easy still as I have for more than a year now do to all of the information that we found that is in support of Galen Winsor's claims that he was trying to tell people almost 30 years ago.

I still do not know if Bill Ryan listened to all that Galen had to say or if Bill looked at any of the other supporting information...However the seed has been planted now for him and many more.

Yes time will tell.....And all is well!

Much love, peace, and fun to us all, always in all ways!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 26th August 2013 at 19:23.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

DNA (2nd May 2016), Finefeather (28th August 2013), ljwheat (26th August 2013), NancyV (3rd September 2013), TargeT (27th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

My momma said if you can't say nothing nice, then keep your big yap shut. That's why I've deleted my previous post.
    Last edited by Lone Bean; 26th August 2013 at 17:12.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

ljwheat (26th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,715 times in 9,343 posts

There has been a lot of discussion on Avalon about the agendas of various groups who want to see the population of the planet reduced significantly.
    So I think the answer to your question in part, is fairly obvious.
    (Of course, it's an insane, ultimately self-destructive agenda for the earth-based groups, but I don't think anyone has ever questioned that!)
    The other related question which is "who would pay for that 'something being done'" brings up a whole lot of other questions about who is ultimately responsible for such a disaster, and no doubt there has been a huge amount of buck-passing going on among governments, UN agencies, corporations, etc., particularly with the state the world economy is in now.
    (There aren't a lot of precedents, after all.)
    In view of the info on this thread...:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-...-Game-Over
    ...perhaps the Vatican will ultimately have to loosen its pursestrings, but it's probably anybody's guess at this point.

However, the real problem with the question is, it's not a rational proposition that just because nothing much is being done about Fukushima therefore means that it's not a problem!
    And I doubt that that kind of reasoning is going to win you a lot of support.

update:Then again, I think it was a good move to bring this to Bill Ryan's attention. If there are any other whistleblowers currently out there with info on this issue, hopefully he will hear about it and alert us on Avalon. And that might be the impetus for more digging around for further evidence, which certainly could make a lot of difference.

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    We all get to come to our own understandings and like someone said if what is happening at fukashima is as "bad" as we are being told it is then why does it seem that nothing is being done about it?
    Last edited by onawah; 26th August 2013 at 20:11.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kimberley (26th August 2013), Snookie (26th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

disinfo or what?

Separately, here's my honest opinion of Galen Winsor.

There seem to be three possibilities (in no special order here) -->
    • He's a freak of nature (not an insult: there may be something remarkable about his body that most other bodies don't share)
    • He's lying or deluded (or has been paid to lie)
    • There's something about radiation that we don't yet understand.
    This then suggests something may be up with the interviewer as well.

My biggest problem is with discernment because I want to believe folks are square shooters and sadly, this is not always the case. Thanks, for the weigh in Bill. Everything is so darn tricky!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Kimberley (27th August 2013), RMorgan (26th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast