+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon Prepping For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Pentagon Prepping For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’

So what are you trying to say gripreaper? that we have been lied too????? and that the pope is the supreme being on Earth????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RUSirius (26th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    Why cant we all just relax.
    because that is the exact reason we are in the mess we are in ... evil forces work against us, and the public watches american idol and plays with their cell phones ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

4evrneo (26th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), Craig (27th August 2013), gripreaper (26th August 2013), Jean-Marie (26th August 2013), karelia (26th August 2013), Marianne (26th August 2013), RUSirius (26th August 2013), seko (26th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013), Watching from Cyprus (27th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

NSA is part of DOD. Plans for civil unrest have always been on the books. The only difference today is we have the homeland security folks. We need to demand that the Patriot act and all it's amendments be abolished now. This will take the DOD's teeth out of the threat. There are many white hats in DOD and government in general that won't let law abiding folks get snookered. Be ready for hardship at any moment as one should be, but don't fear it. Man made problems are within our control, it is the natural disasters that we cannot defeat nor control.Why is it that we always hear of government over control from infowars and not any government beneficial acts? Surely they are doing something good somewhere, or are we ignorant by allowing ourselves to be bombarded by negative stimulus. Legally take out the corrupt politicians and their unconstitutional laws or put your energies toward tasks to support such. Let us demand, as a people, that our military uphold their oath and take out the treasonous trash. Hold media accountable or drop subscriptions to bull poop garbage, this includes turning off TV. Don't pay the liars anymore seek positive outcomes in communication and above all support positive environments. Let your heart carry you to truth and valor, regardless of the cost, it knows the way. Maybe we need to follow the infowars money to see clearly. IMHO

Peace!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), northstar (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013), white wizard (27th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    So what are you trying to say gripreaper? that we have been lied too????? and that the pope is the supreme being on Earth????
    Well, he declared himself to be the beneficiary of the trust, made us the trustees, and this energetic construct has never been rebutted.

If we don't want to be slaves, then we must 'speak it" out into the universe, to our inner core, to those around us, and to anyone else who will listen.

If we would rather watch Miley Cyrus provocatively gyrate around in latex underpants on stage (acceptable social norms I guess) then we get what we have coming.

Until we break the curse, then yes, the Vatican is the supreme owner and beneficiary of the earth, all of it's inhabitants, all of it's energy and resources.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (26th August 2013), aranuk (1st September 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), Craig (27th August 2013), Flash (26th August 2013), karelia (26th August 2013), Marianne (26th August 2013), northstar (27th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), RunningDeer (26th August 2013), seko (26th August 2013), SilentFeathers (26th August 2013), spiritwind (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I'm not questioning the initial post. I don't know and can't postulate on what is really coming down. Just a few brief thoughts.

20,000 specially trained troops isn't worth squat in a country the size of the U.S. We have more than 20,000 firefighters out fighting wildfires at the moment.

When there were race riots in the 60's when there were certainly legitimate reasons to be at odds with the government, there was wide scale looting and fire setting. Peaceful protesters were at risk as well as innocents. Police protection was needed. Fire protection and suppression was needed.

Sometimes I think we, the populace, are more dangerous than the government.
    An interesting book to read is Lundum's Jackdaws which is based on the true stories of the Nazi occupation of Holland. The reality is the people you have to fear most are your neighbors. Especially in small towns where everyone is known. Since moving to one in Texas, the reality of people holding grudges for 40 years has come to my understanding. I have listened to people talk about being slamed against their locker by the mayor 40 years ago. Jealousy remains highly motivating for more than a few people. It is what is driving in Texas the desire to see people die rather than everyone get medical services needed by all.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

4evrneo (26th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), Flash (26th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), seko (26th August 2013), spiritguide (26th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

As an important appendix to this, see Todd Hathaway's two threads for his best guestimate of timing (early November this year):
    And also please see my earlier thread
    Wasn't also Simon Parkes saying that there was a false flag ETs landing planned by the government for fall, november??? Everything seems to fit together.

Adding to this the Hungarian throwing the EMF out, other countries will follow and we have the start of economic unrest.

Adding the war in Syria and the American/Israeli getting involved, provoking the Russians, we have another hot spot.

Everything jamming up together.

My bet: war first, economic collapse coming second, then ETs false flag to get the people to cool off from unrest and regroup together against a "common" enemy.

Then, attempt for total control (RFID, etc. to make it palatable for outside earth groups, we have to say yes to RFID, it has to be done officially, so that outside interventions are avoided). This is soooo paranoi that I Wonder if I am dreaming it up lol. It will truly be up to us to refuse or not.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th August 2013 at 19:34.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (26th August 2013), kanishk (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (27th August 2013), Maunagarjana (27th August 2013), soleil (28th August 2013), Spirithorse (26th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

buy a solar panel water pump and a R.O water filter. I got mine from freedrinkingwater.com its only 300 bucks made in the u.s the filters last for 1-2 years depends on how bad your water is. Mine is a stage 5 45 gallon a day filter bought it in 2012 put it in may so far it read .000 PPM then back to .001 PPM my tap water is .025 PPM could be any thing

Last edited by Spike; 26th August 2013 at 19:50.

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,625 times in 21,528 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    As ex-broker Ann Barnhardt says here (and this is a MUST SEE video: great fun, and she calls it like it is in very graphic terms):

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT 'GET OUT' MEANS, THERE'S NOT MUCH I CAN DO TO HELP YOU.
    Here's the ZeroHedge article, from November 2011, on Ann Bernhardt's warning: "The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed By The MF Global Collapse" - Presenting The First MF Global Casualty - Barnhardt Capital Management has ceased operations.

The warning seems pretty simple, in my view. Assume that anything that's printed on paper or tracked in someone else's computer will someday soon be worth more or less nothing to you. Insurance, dollars, investments, retirement and pension accounts, government benefits (Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps, ...) and so forth.

Each unit of "real wealth" (bushel of wheat, barrel of oil, hectare of land, hour of honest labor, home, clothing, gram of gold stored somewhere else, ...) is "rehypothecated" (claimed by someone) many times over, and when (not if, but when) the current monetary system collapses, you and I are not on the short list of those powerful enough to exercise first claim on these units of real wealth, except, hopefully, for small amounts held in our physical possession (at least until the Government Goons come and steal that too.)

Ann Barnhardt's call for a tax strike is unrealistic in my view. Sure, it would work, if it happened, but it won't happen, at least not until deep into the end game.

What we each can do instead is adapt, for the well being of ourselves and those close to us. Mentally write off any assets you think you have that are not in your physical possession, and then begin to liquidate them, as best you can. Invest in your own personal health and awareness and in possessions that might be useful in times of a major economic collapse. Spread any remaining "paper wealth" that you have across as many institutions and forms of investment that you can ... so far the collapse has been piece-meal, so there's a decent chance such a spread will give you sufficient warning to liquidate some of your assets by only confiscating another portion of them. But also have an idea what you'd do if all your remaining "paper wealth" vanished over night.

My net worth, as would be calculated by a conventional accountant, is less than one-tenth of what it was five or ten years ago, and my net income similarly reduced. But I am now debt free, in better health, far more aware of what's going on outside of my (former) narrow career specialty, and in far better shape to handle an extended economic and monetary collapse and reset.

In my estimation, most of the dire events that we are warned about (various extinction level events) have a substantially less than even chance of happening in the next decade, or at least are likely to be less dire than anticipated for most of us (a solo car accident killing just the driver is very dire, for that driver.)

But an economic collapse and monetary reset seems inevitable in my view, continuing over the next few years. Most of our paper wealth, promised pensions and legal titles will be usurped in the process. The American Dollar Titanic is colliding with the iceberg, and destined to sink. The world's most powerful have done their best to see to it that their most powerful enemies are aboard that ship, and the most powerful on the ship will do their best to ensure that us passengers in steerage are the last to get a seat on the too few, far too few, life boats.

Learn to swim ... in ice cold water. And it's not just one ship going down. Thanks to the globalization of world trade and economic activity, American hegemony and the world reserve status of the American petro-dollar, arising from the US being the "winner" of World War II (we bombed the crap out of everyone else, but were unscathed ourselves), it is the world economy and monetary system that is collapsing.

I expect a monetary reset, but I also expect a continued increase in world tyranny. The monetary system has swung about as far to one extreme as it can, so must swing back. Tyranny has come nowhere close to the extremes it can achieve, unfortunately, and will be used by the bastards in power to remain in power. I could be wrong on the tyranny count ... the Internet has been a game changer, and in the longer run will lead to a major reset of the world wide level of tyranny as well.

Two of my key motives for improving my health, my awareness, and my independent ability to sustain myself are:
    1. My personal ability to adapt, to chop wood and carry water, are likely to be of use fairly soon, and
    2. I'd like to live long enough to see how the Internet effects tyranny, and to play some role in that revolution (as I am doing here and now, administering one of the most useful websites in our awakening.)
    The time frames of these two motives are not the same. The first motive is more immediate and certain; the second motive is longer term and I may well not live long enough to see how that is playing out.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th August 2013 at 21:14.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th August 2013), Abhaya (26th August 2013), aranuk (1st September 2013), Brodie75 (28th August 2013), Christine (26th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (27th August 2013), Conehead (27th August 2013), Craig (27th August 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), GaelVictor (27th August 2013), Gardener (27th August 2013), gripreaper (27th August 2013), kanishk (27th August 2013), karelia (26th August 2013), Kristin (26th August 2013), nomadguy (27th August 2013), northstar (27th August 2013), PathWalker (28th August 2013), PurpleLama (26th August 2013), ROMANWKT (26th August 2013), Sidney (27th August 2013), Sierra (26th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), soleil (28th August 2013), spiritguide (26th August 2013), spiritwind (27th August 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013), Tesseract (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Spike (here)
    buy a solar panel water pump and a R.O water filter. I got mine from freedrinkingwater.com its only 300 bucks made in the u.s the filters last for 1-2 years depends on how bad your water is. Mine is a stage 5 45 gallon a day filter bought it in 2012 put it in may so far it read .000 PPM then back to .001 PPM my tap water is .025 PPM could be any thing

Just out of curiosity, I see much regarding RO water filters. But say theoretically the public water utilities shut down, during a catastrophe, wouldn't an RO, be obsolete. Or do they make gravity type RO filters. I googled around a bit, and could not find the answer to my question. I happen to have the gravity type already, but started wondering if we are faced with a problem with radiation which would be better to have. Anyway, I don't mean to derail this thread, so just wanting a simple yes or no on this. Thanks

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Kristin (26th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th August 2013), soleil (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013), write4change (27th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Quote Posted by Spike (here)
    buy a solar panel water pump and a R.O water filter.
    Just out of curiosity, I see much regarding RO water filters. But say theoretically the public water utilities shut down, during a catastrophe, wouldn't an RO, be obsolete. Or do they make gravity type RO filters.
    You need water pressure for a reverse osmosis unit, which is I presume why Spike included a water pump in his setup.

I'd suggest instead either portable water filters for backpacking, and/or Berkey gravity fed water filters (search on Google for those two phrases.) Actually, I'd recommend both -- clean water is really important. Also know where you will be getting your dirty water from (some lake, stream or hand pumped well, perhaps) when the power goes out.

Now back to topic (though clean water is important enough that I don't consider it far off topic.)

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (27th August 2013), Craig (27th August 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), donk (26th August 2013), Kristin (26th August 2013), lookbeyond (27th August 2013), northstar (27th August 2013), Sidney (26th August 2013), Sierra (26th August 2013), soleil (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (26th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

If the all the people of the country said that all the people, knowledge and resources were all theirs and focused on ensuring that all the people in the country got water, nutritional food, shelter and education prior to the event, the impact won't be so bad.

What resources, knowledge and networks do the American readers have to make this happen?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

donk (26th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:11.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Anchor (3rd September 2013), animovado (29th August 2013), aranuk (1st September 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), fifi (27th August 2013), lookbeyond (27th August 2013), northstar (27th August 2013), PathWalker (28th August 2013), penn (27th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), sheme (27th August 2013), Sierra (27th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), Sophocles (27th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), spiritwind (27th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), TraineeHuman (27th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    No fear.
    have fun...........

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

spiritguide (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    have fun...........
    "Eyes open, no fear" is a good phrase which I hear daily. Things might get worse before they get better, but you can choose between fear and love. Be prepared an stay safe. It's just a ride.
    Last edited by Wind; 27th August 2013 at 00:52.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), GaelVictor (27th August 2013), gripreaper (27th August 2013), InTheBackground (24th February 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), Vitalux (27th August 2013), white wizard (27th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

2008 the economy is going to crash soon prepare now
    2009 the economy is going to crash soon
    2010 the economy is going to crash soon
    2011the economy is going to crash soon
    2012 the economy is going to crash soon and the world ends
    2013 the economy is going to crash soon

Fast Forward
    2014 any day know
    2015 yup here we are any day know

Listen chances are you wont know until days before it happens so prepare yourself
    with some guns and food, but don't live your life waiting for the STHF.

Live life for the positive, focus inwardly, and go with the flow. Enjoying life is
    much better then worrying about it.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th August 2013), soleil (28th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), Vitalux (27th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    2008 the economy is going to crash soon prepare now
    2009 ...
    Don't confuse uncertainty of "when" with uncertainty of "if".

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), wobbegong (27th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I'm not questioning the initial post. I don't know and can't postulate on what is really coming down. Just a few brief thoughts.

20,000 specially trained troops isn't worth squat in a country the size of the U.S. We have more than 20,000 firefighters out fighting wildfires at the moment.

When there were race riots in the 60's when there were certainly legitimate reasons to be at odds with the government, there was wide scale looting and fire setting. Peaceful protesters were at risk as well as innocents. Police protection was needed. Fire protection and suppression was needed.

Sometimes I think we, the populace, are more dangerous than the government.
    Just a thought...triggered by your comments (that do make sense to me): maybe the 20,000 is purposely insufficient for protection and suppression, because maybe part of the plan is to firstly let the populace implode, in order to intervene only afterwards, or intervene during the unrest only to sort of give the implosion the desired orientation? In that case perhaps 20k would be enough?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think the pentagon has contingency plans for just about everything imaginable. That is part of their job, defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.

post script
    The list "HERE ARE TRUTHFUL FACTS MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW, …. BUT SHOULD…" is absolute rubbish. Why this list keeps getting circulated is beyond me.
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 27th August 2013 at 03:31.

35. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

How do you stop civil unrest??? why hollow point bullets of course. People will be looting and shooting each other, then the armed force comes in and 'restores order'

White wizard is right... We have been told it is coming don't any day now, and we wont be able to do anything until it actually happens, so lets be positive about it.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

spiritguide (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), white wizard (27th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    The list "HERE ARE TRUTHFUL FACTS MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW, …. BUT SHOULD…" is absolute rubbish.
    I beg to differ. If you back engineer to the 12th century, you can see the trusts which were set up by the Vatican, how England became agents, and how the US followed. It's all in the historical records for those who want to know the truth.

We can't change it if we don't know what happened and what is holding this hologram in place. We're slaves, pure and simple. We remain that way because we think its rubbish. I'm sorry if everything we have ever been taught is a lie, and we invested our entire lives in the lie. Better late than never to wake up.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 27th August 2013 at 05:30.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), aranuk (1st September 2013), genevieve (27th August 2013), Reinhard (27th August 2013), spiritwind (27th August 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast