Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon Prepping For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Pentagon Prepping For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’

Quote portable water filters for backpacking
    Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, all of them at least filter 1 million gallons guaranteed I have 2, that's over 7.5 million liters, both filters weigh in( together at less then 200 grams), I am in Europe so paid more for them, still, only 150 Euro,s for over 7.5 million liters of clean water, its a bargain, I am a frigging water millionaire. BUY ONE.

I will trade you 5 gallons of water for two cans of baked beans or a loaf of bread, I'll water your garden if I can share in the harvest.

Quote Now back to topic (though clean water is important enough that I don't consider it far off topic.)
    Sorry
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 27th August 2013 at 08:18.

2. Link to Post #42
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by toad (here)
    Why cant we all just relax.
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    No fear.

I'd say to a large degree it depends where you are -- and (for some) what reason anyone may have for knocking on your door.

If you're in a safe, quiet place, not in a major city, are self-reliant and well-prepared, then maybe you can relax with no fear. I'm not knocking that!

But many reading this will not be in that position, and may have legitimate cause for concern. This stuff is serious. I'd say (again!) that some Americans may have good cause to start considering the possibility of leaving the country.
    during an economic collapse people will be taught an important lesson for the future. that a large part of the population of a multi-culti country like the usa may just eliminate itself or have to be contained in camps because of the insane level of aggression of people, while those countries whose populations are still relatively pure and unmixed will stick together and weather the problems a good deal better.

during an economic collapse the different races in the usa will see enemies in each other. race riots will ensue, murder, theft, looting, rape, with black people in the front lines.

in germany, norway, denmark, sweden, finland, the uk and the be-ne-lux countries, in places where the nordic/germanic population is still pure and thus more level-headed and less prone to emotional outbursts, people will see themselves in each other and help one another. problems will be much less severe, except in cities where large parts of the population are immigrants.

i'd not want to live in a country like the usa during such a period of unrest. i don't know if the intention of the controllers is this lesson or the easy elimination of lots of people or the generation of lots of negativity, but i'm pretty sure all of this will be accomplished.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (24th February 2014), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Our days have many similarities with the summer of 1914.. Listen to the the text in the beginning of this film act one: "Last Summer of the Old World"
    1914 it was a time of prosperity and globalization. People was consumers not soldiers. It has been a long period of peace, old enemies was on speaking turns, but pacts was forming - and then a terrorist act set the world in flame..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

InTheBackground (24th February 2014), mab777 (27th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2014), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Valle (here)
    Our days have many similarities with the summer of 1914..
    Well then, let's see to it that the similarities stop there There is doubtless no reference year to look back on, we need to improvise something totally new. 'History', says James Joyce, 'is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake'.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), Sierra (28th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), spiritwind (27th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), Valle (27th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    Quote Posted by toad (here)
    Why cant we all just relax.
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    No fear.

I'd say to a large degree it depends where you are -- and (for some) what reason anyone may have for knocking on your door.

If you're in a safe, quiet place, not in a major city, are self-reliant and well-prepared, then maybe you can relax with no fear. I'm not knocking that!

But many reading this will not be in that position, and may have legitimate cause for concern. This stuff is serious. I'd say (again!) that some Americans may have good cause to start considering the possibility of leaving the country.
    during an economic collapse people will be taught an important lesson for the future. that a large part of the population of a multi-culti country like the usa may just eliminate itself or have to be contained in camps because of the insane level of aggression of people, while those countries whose populations are still relatively pure and unmixed will stick together and weather the problems a good deal better.

during an economic collapse the different races in the usa will see enemies in each other. race riots will ensue, murder, theft, looting, rape, with black people in the front lines.

in germany, norway, denmark, sweden, finland, the uk and the be-ne-lux countries, in places where the nordic/germanic population is still pure and thus more level-headed and less prone to emotional outbursts, people will see themselves in each other and help one another. problems will be much less severe, except in cities where large parts of the population are immigrants.

i'd not want to live in a country like the usa during such a period of unrest. i don't know if the intention of the controllers is this lesson or the easy elimination of lots of people or the generation of lots of negativity, but i'm pretty sure all of this will be accomplished.
    I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion but it sounds pretty ignorant and likely driven by some perceived racial superiority.

The fact is, it will be trying times for all. Going into the situation with preconceived notions of an incoming race war is not helping anyone. If anything it causes fear which leads to distrust and then hatred.

Sorry for getting off topic but I can't sit quiet and let this kind of hate mongering be spewed forth without saying something.
    (Insert signature here)

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), araucaria (28th August 2013), blufire (28th August 2013), Gardener (28th August 2013), learninglight (28th August 2013), Marianne (25th February 2014), Mark (27th August 2013), RMorgan (28th August 2013), selinam (3rd September 2013), Sierra (28th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), TargeT (24th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:22.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th August 2013), Gardener (28th August 2013), Kristin (27th August 2013), seko (27th August 2013), Sierra (28th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion but it sounds pretty ignorant and likely driven by some perceived racial superiority.

The fact is, it will be trying times for all. Going into the situation with preconceived notions of an incoming race war is not helping anyone. If anything it causes fear which leads to distrust and then hatred.

Sorry for getting off topic but I can't sit quiet and let this kind of hate mongering be spewed forth without saying something.
    I agree. Talk about race and purity and level-headedness connected to those two concepts is very one-dimensional. We, as people, all share the same bodily functions and experience the same emotions and all are driven by the same basic desires and fears. Race is irrelevant. So is religion. So is language and culture. It is the physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and egotistical drives and desires, needs and wants that determine conflict between so-called groups (i.e. when one group has more than needed and another has less than needed or wanted) and all that stuff transcends racial, language and cultural boundaries (and national, provincial, state, and so on).

At present I have to commute by train for two hours'a day for work I am doing (plus one-and-a-half hour of walking to and from stations!). I live in a multi-cultural country ... different races, languages, religions, plus many foreigners (and, by the way, most Muslim women do not cover their heads). There is also a lot of crime and violence in this country (babies raped, murder, violent robberies, corruption, gang rape, torture, violent protests, including throwing poo in the province where I live, ever day). Since more than 80% of the population is black and more than 25% of households in the country (mostly black) are living completely on social grants and free services, housing, and so on, you can imagine the beliefs and racial tension that exists and how racial they tend to be. Yet, on the train, I have discovered that we all have so much in common that draws strangers together on the weirdest ways. racial encounters are few and far between and very bizarre when they happen: I am on the train on the route home and it is full and crowded, as usual. A black man reaches to pick up a bag, belonging to a white woman, to hand it to her so that he can sit beside her and converse with his friends, who are sitting opposite her. She snatches it from him: 'Don't touch my bag'. She then talks on her cellphone: 'Sitting next to me. Pushing his way and pushing up against me. Grabbing my bag.' There are 8 of us sitting around where this incident takes place (a mixture of black, white and coloured, some of whom are Muslims). We all start giggling in a kind of restrained way because it is rude to gang up and laugh at a stupid stranger, but every time we look up and catch another person's eyes, we 'corpse' and just can't stop ourselves from laughing in that infectious snorting bursting way of merriment at a comedy show. A group of multi-cultural strangers sharing a very human moment without any spoken conversation.

Last edited by sdv; 27th August 2013 at 21:42.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), araucaria (28th August 2013), CdnSirian (28th August 2013), Flash (24th February 2014), Marianne (25th February 2014), Sierra (28th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), spiritwind (24th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2013), ThresholdRising (27th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

If that were in the least bit true then the many world wars that have engulfed Europe would not have resulted in white people killing white people by the millions. Pure? There are no pure humans on this planet. Period.

The idea itself is the root of the entire issue that has led to this world and this outcome.

Those who believe in PURITY are those who rule this world and seek to pit race against race.

When stuff hits the fan? When people find they have a common enemy and that enemy is class-based?

Then they stick together no matter what they look like. That is my lived experience, despite the hype, people are not so genetically determined as you seem to think.

The ones who want or believe that warfare will proceed by race or ethnicity are brainwashed by elite belief system or are purveyors of it themselves.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2013), Belle (28th August 2013), blufire (28th August 2013), Curt (28th August 2013), donk (24th February 2014), eaglespirit (24th February 2014), gripreaper (28th August 2013), Marianne (25th February 2014), RMorgan (28th August 2013), selinam (3rd September 2013), Sierra (28th August 2013), Snookie (28th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2013), Wind (27th August 2013), write4change (28th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion but it sounds pretty ignorant and likely driven by some perceived racial superiority.

Well said, Octavusprime.

Be forewarned, The Truth Is In There, that I for one grow increasingly impatient with your, rather narrow and unfortunate in my view, postings here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (28th August 2013), eaglespirit (24th February 2014), Marianne (25th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)

Well said, Octavusprime.

Be forewarned, The Truth Is In There, that I for one grow increasingly impatient with your, rather narrow and unfortunate in my view, postings here.
    I missed this when responding to Valle yesterday, otherwise I would have posted something similar to the last several posts.
    I have not lived in the UK for many years, but it seems to have become a hugely multicultural society. And Germans on the whole have massively distanced themselves from such rhetoric that recalls their country's involvement in so much past warmongering. On the other hand, racist views continue to be held by some elements in these northern countries, one such being Anders Breivik in Norway. This is extremely serious and must not be allowed on this forum.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

The Truth Is in There is a self-styled advocatus diaboli, or devil's advocate, a dangerous game to play. I bumped into a real one a couple of times at art shows, the lawyer Jacques Vergčs, who died last week and who made a speciality of defending people like the terrorist Carlos, or the Nazi 'butcher of Lyon' Klaus Barbie, responsible for sending many Jews to the death camps. Although I am a total unknown, for some reason he did not seem entirely comfortable in my presence. Anyone is rightly entitled to be defended in court, but in some cases it would be better if the judge had to appoint someone.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th February 2014), Sophocles (24th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

... in places where the nordic/germanic population is still pure and thus more level-headed and less prone to emotional outbursts, people will see themselves in each other and help one another. problems will be much less severe, except in cities where large parts of the population are immigrants.
    Here's a guy who was into Germanic racial purity. He was extremely level-headed. And was never one for emotional outbursts.

Last edited by Curt; 28th August 2013 at 11:32.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Curt For This Post:

RMorgan (28th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote during an economic collapse people will be taught an important lesson for the future. that a large part of the population of a multi-culti country like the usa may just eliminate itself or have to be contained in camps because of the insane level of aggression of people, while those countries whose populations are still relatively pure and unmixed will stick together and weather the problems a good deal better.

Garcon, there appears to be a mustache in my soup

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    I just heard on the news a few minutes ago that Obama is now considering his options for a Syrian strike...probably wont be too long now.
    Maybe a few more red flags and covert operations then the world will be convinced...and then boom?
    ...and then maybe the few who have learned the lessons required of "God" might be allowed to move into higher dimensions where they don't have to reincarnate again inside "insano" world like most of the rest of us dummies. And that is if you are able to escape soul obliteration and/or recapture by the grey/reptilian 4th Reich and held in re-implantation stations awaiting the next available, designated physical body container.

I am not sure if I am joking or not.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

gripreaper (24th February 2014), mab777 (3rd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

hi JustOneMan,

I agree with you ...
    The more I think/read on this subject, the more I see how much we are diverted from the subject. Soul loss and memory loss, one connected to another.

mab777

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mab777 For This Post:

Chester (4th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

As ex-broker Ann Barnhardt says here (and this is a MUST SEE video: great fun, and she calls it like it is in very graphic terms):[I]
    Here's another great Barnhardt video -- it's over a year old now, but I hadn't noticed it before. This one is longer - over 2 hours - and goes into more detail in the economics and morality of our situation:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Operator (24th February 2014), TargeT (24th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

she says that being anti-usary is anti-semitism? she says that interest is Moral and fundamental to economies and that "religion" is necessary (she infers that the only way to be moral is via religion) then she knocks Islam and Marxism.

she then goes to point out Mathew 25 to prove that Usury is condoned by Jesus (interesting, I had always thought it was the opposite, though only because of the "money lenders" story).

she calls for Execution of the current crop of "psychopathic" government and banking heads, and even names specific names; followed by some brimstone and fire abrahamic religion riled up statements.

about half way through she states the predecessor to Obama is the person to look out for, that maybe our first dictator.

she lists out the major banks asset to exposed derivatives and shows leverage numbers ranging from 35 to 545 times leveraged (asset to liability).

the top 25 banks in the US

Assets: 8.3 Trillion

Derivatives Exposure: 249 Trillion

30x leveraged.

the annual GDP of the United states is 15.5 Trillion.

she says you should exit the "system" now. (that was 2012).

Unfunded liabilities for the US is 225 Trillion over the next 75 years.

for all this doom and gloom, you'd think we would have seen something happen by now.

I mean I completely agree that the math is insane and the numbers don't make sense for an economy like this to continue... but where's the cliff? how long do you say "soon" for?

It was an interesting lecture, a bit long.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

skippy (24th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,701 times in 8,941 posts

target, can the writing police be a little smaller please, When we get older, our eyesight is better at seeing small tiny things. thanks (teasing you of course) I made my text larger for you because you are younger.[/SIZE]

32. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

NEW YORK - Mon Feb 24, 2014

(Reuters) - S&P 500 rises to record, Nasdaq climbs to 14-year high.

So far, so good..
    Last edited by skippy; 24th February 2014 at 20:56.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Post:

TargeT (25th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As ex-broker Ann Barnhardt says here (and this is a MUST SEE video: great fun, and she calls it like it is in very graphic terms):[I]
    Here's another great Barnhardt video -- it's over a year old now, but I hadn't noticed it before. This one is longer - over 2 hours - and goes into more detail in the economics and morality of our situation:

Suggestion to the viewers of this video.

Barron's Financial guides, Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms, it explains and defines over 5000 terms, covers stocks and bonds, banking, corporate finance, tax law, mutual funds and more, explains financial regulations as they relate to recent dramatic swings in equities markets, has instructive charts and diagrams, I bought the 2010 edition last year on a local book market for 4 euros and is very very helpful to me, at least it makes me somewhat more able to follow these sorts of video lectures and such.

ISBN-13:978-0-7641-4304-5
    ISBN-10:0-7641-4304-2

www.barronsaduc.com

Perhaps that can help someone make more sense of the video in his/her own pace with the manual at hand.

35. Link to Post #60
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    target, can the writing police be a little smaller please,
    how small should these police be?

like this?

(haha, see what I did there?)

Honestly I wasn't a fan of hte video, I posted a summary of what I saw but didn't deem it that worthy so I small sized it

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote portable water filters for backpacking
    Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer, all of them at least filter 1 million gallons guaranteed I have 2, that's over 7.5 million liters, both filters weigh in( together at less then 200 grams), I am in Europe so paid more for them, still, only 150 Euro,s for over 7.5 million liters of clean water, its a bargain, I am a frigging water millionaire. BUY ONE.

I will trade you 5 gallons of water for two cans of baked beans or a loaf of bread, I'll water your garden if I can share in the harvest.

Quote Now back to topic (though clean water is important enough that I don't consider it far off topic.)
    Sorry

each straw has a life-time of 1000 liters, that’s over one year worth of water consumption for one person. With all this in mind, one would think this system rings in heavy on the wallet. However, Vestergaard Frandsen made the cost of this technology its main feature, placing the LifeStraw at a price of only $20 USD

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...the-lifestraw/

Last edited by TargeT; 25th February 2014 at 13:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Jean-Marie (25th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast