+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revisiting Roswell: Jesse Marcel, Jr. Returns to UFO Crash Site // 66th Anniversary of Roswell Flying Saucer Recovered? Incredible Insight Watch Now 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default 2013..Revisiting Roswell: Jesse Marcel, Jr. Returns to UFO Crash Site // 66th Anniversary of Roswell Flying Saucer Recovered? Incredible Insight Watch Now 2013

Thank you Jesse for speaking out till the end.......'Rest in Peace'....

This is a recent trip Jesse took to the Roswell 1947 crash area and discusses
    his story.......I just posted this on BrianEn thread but worth headlining it, quite a
    poignant visit to the house where hesaw the wreckage parts in 1947.

Revisiting Roswell: Jesse Marcel, Jr. Returns to UFO Crash Site

Published on 17 Jul 2013

On the 66th anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident, we returned
    to the original crash site with a rare firsthand witness.

In 1947, Major Jesse Marcel brought home pieces of the infamous
    UFO that crashed outside of Roswell. His son, Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr.,
    still remembers the strange material. We drove into the desert to
    hear his story, and returned to his childhood home to see the floor
    where his father showed him the wreckage.

Researcher Frank Kimbler shows debris he's found in the area, currently undergoing testing for proof of extraterrestrial origins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse Marcel, Jr., MD, regarding Roswell and More

Published on 18 May 2013

Jesse Marcel, Jr., MD, regarding Roswell at the Citizen Hearing for Disclosure at the
    National Press Club in Washington, DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    66th Anniversary of Roswell Flying Saucer Recovered? Incredible Insight Watch Now 2013

Third Phase Of Moon with John and Preston 2013 06 20

Published on 28 Jun 2013

[6/28/2013 11:12:55 PM] john ilias: Thirdphaseofmoon radio interviewed the last
    Roswell witness who actually held the debris in his hand! Host & Researcher On A
    Mission Dr. J Andy Ilias & Blake Cousins interviewed Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. & his daughter,
    Denise Marcel who is involved in the disclosure interview. So many amazing revelations
    were said & if you would like to hear the entire interview, click here
    http://youtu.be/HETqB-hlcXE & catch the show live & call in & tell your UFO story or ask
    the guest or hosts a question & be featured here on thirdphaseofmoon! Thursdays 5-7
    pm pacific standard time (GMT-7) www.freedomslips.com 347-474-7228 ext 818 & if
    you have captured anything amazing, contact us via Skype or Facebook,
    thirdphaseofmoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famed Roswell Witness and Disclosure Advocate Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. Dies

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dr. Jesse Marcel died suddenly at his home today. It is believed that he was the victim
    of a heart attack. Dr. Marcel was the son of Col. Jesse Marcel, who was the first military
    officer on the scene of the Roswell UFO crash that took place in July of 1947. In a
    videotape made in 1979, Col. Marcel described the materials that he had found, and
    after his death Dr. Marcel began telling the story of the materials as his father had
    shown them to him when he was a boy in 1947. He recalled metal that would resume
    its shape if bent, and I beams that had hieroglyphics on them.

Dr. Marcel never varied from his story, offering a powerful response to the official lies
    and the general media's uncritical acceptance of them. He was also deeply committed to
    the cause of UFO disclosure, and gave freely of his time on its behalf.

He joined the US Navy in 1962 and was assigned to the USS Renville. He participated
    in the Cuban Missile Crisis as a member of the ship's company. He retired from the
    Navy in 1971, earning his wings as a National Guard flight surgeion in 1981. completed
    my specialty training in Otolaryngology at the Naval Hospital, San Diego, California. I
    then retired from the Navy in July of 1971 and entered private practice in Helena,
    Montana. I joined the Montana Army National Guard in 1973, went through helicopter
    flight training as a flight surgeon at Ft. Rucker, Alabama earning my wings in 1981. He
    was appointed State Surgeon of the State of Montana and retired from the military the
    second time in August of 1996 on his 60th birthday. At age 68, he was called back to
    active duty during the Iraqi war 68th. In recent years he had been serving as an
    otolaryngiologist at the Veterans Hospital in Ft. Harrison, Montana.

Dr. Marcel was 77 years old at the time of his death.

He was interviewed on Dreamland in 2007 and 2008, and the original recording of his
    father describing the debris was played on the program in 2011 by broadcaster and UFO
    expert Ralph Steiner. This programming can be accessed in our archive.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/f...#ixzz2d7gLeXGm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maj. Jesse Marcel's 1984 Interview On The Roswell Incident

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brig Gen Thomas DuBose says Roswell was Balloon story was cover up......

As head of intelligence on the only atomic airbase in the world
    Maj Jesse Marcel was obviously highly regarded and told by
    his commanding officer to participate in a cover up for
    'National Security' he would of had no choice but to cooperate
    or suffer the consequences......

He knew damn well this was all staged for the press and had
    to go along with it. As he said it was his job to be up to date with
    the latest equipment, and he sure knew what a weather balloon
    with or without target attachments were, and the debris field
    was far to vast for such devises, that were recovered regularly.

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2013 at 10:07.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

araucaria (27th August 2013), boja (27th August 2013), BrianEn (27th August 2013), Caren (27th August 2013), ghostrider (27th August 2013), MariaDine (27th August 2013), naste.de.lumina (27th August 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (27th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Revisiting Roswell: Jesse Marcel, Jr. Returns to UFO Crash Site // 66th Anniversary of Roswell Flying Saucer Recovered? Incredible Insight Watch Now 2013

woe , thank you for all this information ... yep Zeta Reticulum droids came to earth in an observation ship , you should read what Meier and semjase spoke about this incident ... it did happen, they were scouts, peaceful , and just adding to their cosmic library ... look how we treated them , sad ... and people wonder why they don't just land on the white house lawn, have you ever just walked up to the door of the white house ??? and we live here, imagine an offworld being landing in a very controlled and warmongering environment ... just wanted to say hi, as they get a tomahawk missle right in the face ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Revisiting Roswell: Jesse Marcel, Jr. Returns to UFO Crash Site // 66th Anniversary of Roswell Flying Saucer Recovered? Incredible Insight Watch Now 2013

Thanks Jesse for telling the truth all along. RIP my friend.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Caren (27th August 2013), Cidersomerset (27th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Thank you for keeping your story the same over the years. A most important testimony to that day.

€=[Post Update]=€

onight on the Richard Dolan Show: The Death of Jesse Marcel and Why Roswell Matters … Real Fear TV … The Buyout of America (by Banks) … Caution on Syria … Why We Need a New Energy Solution … Our Biometric Future … Our Shrinking Brain … How Zen Can Help Us … and your calls. Now on Mondays from 9-11 pm EST. http://kgraradio.com/
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote onight on the Richard Dolan Show: The Death of Jesse Marcel and Why Roswell Matters … Real Fear TV … The Buyout of America (by Banks) … Caution on Syria … Why We Need a New Energy Solution … Our Biometric Future … Our Shrinking Brain … How Zen Can Help Us … and your calls. Now on Mondays from 9-11 pm EST. http://kgraradio.com/
    Thanks BrianEn I was looking to see if Richard or someone was doing a tribute/discussion about his experiances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1947 Roswell UFO Wreckage Witnesses Interviewed by Japanese TV

Published on 23 Feb 2013

Junichi Yaoi talks to Jessie Marcel Jr. who handled the debris when his father
    brought it home. William Brazel (son of rancher Mac Brazel) who found some of the
    wreckage at the crash site. Loretta Proctor who saw the pieces her neighbour Mac
    Brazel brought to her house. William Cooper is also interviewed.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2013 at 09:22.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Low Resolution: Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr., X-Conference 2008, English Version

Published on 5 Mar 2013

Version in a higher resolution can be found on www.vimeo.com

Robert Fleischer from Exopolitics Germany and Frederik Uldall from
    Exopolitics Denmark talked to the Roswell witness Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr.
    at the annual X-Conference in Washington in 2008.

Mr. Marcel told the story of how he saw and touched some of the debris
    from the crash.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Roswell Incident: Department of Defense Interviews - Jesse Marcel, Vern Maltais (1990)

Uploaded on 11 Dec 2011

http://thefilmarchive.org/

Major Jesse Marcel, Roswell intelligence officer, was ordered to Fort Worth to show
    Gen. Roger Ramey recovered crash materials. In one interview, he said a photo
    was taken of him with the real debris, but then everything was removed and other
    material substituted for subsequent press photos. He then claimed that the original
    debris was in the photos, but covered by paper to shield it from the press. "The
    stuff in that one photo was pieces of the actual stuff we had found. It was not a
    staged photo. Later, they cleared out our wreckage and substituted some of their
    own. They then allowed more photos. Those photos were taken while the actual
    wreckage was on its way to Wright Field." "[referring to photo of Ramey with
    weather balloon] "That's a fake. ...What you see there is nothing but a piece of
    brown paper that I put over [the real debris] so that the news media couldn't get a
    picture of what I had. [I covered the real stuff, including in the photo of me you are
    showing. Ramey told me] 'Just don't say anything. Don't show anything.' ...
    [Ramey] claimed that it was fragments of a weather balloon. ...I knew it wasn't a
    weather balloon, and Ramey knew it wasn't a weather balloon. They had the
    picture made strictly for the press..." "To get them [the press] off my back, I told
    them we were recovering a downed weather balloon. I was told later that a military
    team from my base was sent to rake the entire area."

Jim Ragsdale's testimony was found not only to include descriptions of "dummies,"
    but to describe an almost perfect match with the vehicles known to have recovered
    dummies. "I'm sure that [there] were bodies... either bodies or dummies." And: "It
    was two or three six-by-six Army trucks a wrecker and everything." (p. 56) The
    report asserts that this was in fact the description of a dummy recovery and not an
    alien recovery as the authors who selectively used his quotes asserted.

Second-hand accounts from Alice Knight and Vern Maltais show descriptions which
    suggest dummies again, and an uncertainty about the date of occurrence. "I don't
    recall the date," said Knight. "Their heads were hairless," said Maltais, and their
    clothing was "one-piece and gray in color." (p. 58-9)

A first-hand account from Gerald Anderson similarly offered descriptions that
    seemingly matched dummies: "thought they were plastic dolls," he said. He also
    described a "blimp," further suggesting a misidentified military recovery operation.
    (p. 61) A description of a "jeep-like truck that had a bunch of radios in it" sounds
    very much like a modified Dodge M-37 utility truck not used until 1953, further
    suggesting a confusion about dates.

The Air Force report concluded: "The descriptions examined here, provided by UFO
    theorists themselves, were so remarkably -- and redundantly -- similar to these Air
    Force projects that the only reasonable conclusion can be that the witnesses
    described these activities." (p. 68)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The Roswell UFO Crash BBC Documentary ...

An alien space craft crashed in Roswell, NM and was recovered by the Government.
    This documentary covers the crash and talks to witnesses and Government officials
    about what really happened that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Roswell (1994 - FULL MOVIE)

Beginning at a 30-year reunion for members of a military nuclear bomb unit,
    flashbacks are presented that follow the attempts of Major Jesse Marcel to
    discover the truth about strange debris found on a local rancher's field in
    July of 1947. Told by his superiors that what he has found is nothing more
    than a downed weather balloon, Marcel maintains his military duty until the
    weight of the truth, however out of this world it may be, forces him to piece
    together what really occurred. Adapted from real-life events portrayed in the
    book _UFO Crash at Roswell_ by Kevin Randle and Donald Schmitt.

Kyle MacLachlan ... Jesse Marcel
    Martin Sheen ... Townsend
    Dwight Yoakam ... Mac Brazel
    Xander Berkeley ... Sherman Carson
    Bob Gunton ... Frank Joyce
    Peter MacNicol ... Lewis Rickett
    John M. Jackson ... Colonel Blanchard
    Nick Searcy ... Mortician
    J.D. Daniels ... Young Jesse Marcel, Jr.
    Charles Hallahan ... Older Pilot MacIntire
    Ray McKinnon ... Deputy Joe Pritchard
    Eugene Roche ... James Forrestal

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The X-Conference : ROSWELL LEGACY - Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. MD LIVE

Uploaded on 23 Nov 2010

The world has waited a long time for the inside scoop on Roswell. Truth is an
    excellent curative for false proclamations. The Roswell crashed saucer retrieval is
    one of the most important UFO cases ever, anywhere. We need more information
    from those directly involved, and this book provides a good deal of important new
    material. - Stanton T. Friedman

My focus in this presentation is to present a clearer picture of the man who was -
    and remains - at the center of the Roswell controversy; my father, Jesse Marcel,
    Sr.. I realize that my duty to my father is to present him as the man he was, as
    accurately as possible. As such, I feel I am the only living person truly qualified to
    wield the brush. I hope I serve his memory well. Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. MD

DEMOLISHING THE "MOGUL BALLOON" THEORY

This LIVE presentation was given at the X-Conference by Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. MD,
    the son of the now famous Maj. Jesse Marcel, Sr., who served as intelligence officer
    at the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) in 1947, and was the first military officer on
    the scene of the Roswell UFO Crash.

The X-Conference is produced by X-PPAC (Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political
    Action Committee) and The Paradigm Research Group, who's mission is to educate
    Congress, the Press and the Public about the Government imposed "Truth
    Embargo" and to bring about formal acknowledgment by the U. S. Government of
    an Extraterrestrial presence engaging the Human Race - Full Disclosure. UFOTV is
    pleased to present what will be all of the presentations that were given by all the
    invited speakers at each of the X-Conference events. Stay tuned as we continue to
    upload further video coverage.

DVDs from this historic and ongoing X-Conference event will be available shortly.
    Go to http://www.UFOTV.com. Keyword - "X-Conference"

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Larry King Live on UFO's - July 2007

Uploaded on 12 Aug 2007

http://www.ufo-radio.net
    Larry King Live on UFO's with special guests
    Stanton Friedman, Jesse Marcel Jr, George Norey
    and others! (Part 1 of 6)

+ Reply to Thread