+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Change, The Shift in Consciousness

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default Re: The Change, The Shift in Consciousness

Last edited by Kalamos; 10th September 2013 at 17:46.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Camilo (3rd September 2013), Christine (3rd September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

It seems that many wrong doers are being brought to justice. In south Florida, three mayors have been arrested, along with police and other government officials. Is this happening in your area?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Camilo (29th August 2013), Christine (3rd September 2013), fifi (4th September 2013), Kalamos (29th August 2013), karelia (29th August 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 10th September 2013 at 17:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Gekko (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Fasten your seat belts boys and girls, we're in for a wild ride.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), karelia (3rd September 2013), northstar (29th August 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

it is happening now. for last two days my whole beingness is lite up. There is a definite knowing to this beingness.
    like infinity is turning on and very safe serene stable and huge presence (wish I had more words)
    There are others contacting me and telling me this too.
    when this turns on the entire planet will change and it is so strong that all fear is non existent ..

I heard that if you had a very strong presence that an insane person with a gun pointing straight at you would not be able to pull the trigger.

it is like that.

this presence will change everything on the planet.

anyone else know about this?

jim

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Delight (3rd September 2013), fifi (4th September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), karelia (3rd September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    it is happening now. for last two days my whole beingness is lite up. There is a definite knowing to this beingness.
    like infinity is turning on and very safe serene stable and huge presence (wish I had more words)
    when this turns on the entire planet will change and it is so strong that all fear is non existent ..

I heard that if you had a very strong presence that an insane person with a gun pointing straight at you would not be able to pull the trigger.

it is like that.

jim
    Those of us who are on the same page only have to look at each other's avatars and the energy starts to flow and multiply exponentially.
    This is about the happiness of nations, not only a few individuals.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Delight (3rd September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), jiminii (3rd September 2013), karelia (3rd September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Today is a new day in a state of grace in an undiscovered country that has everyone living here as friends.
    I like listening to this meditation because this is what is real.
    The fire keeps burning.......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Swanette (3rd September 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by HenryBowen (here)
    I was receiving guidance from all over the place (but especially here). One thing that helped was to try and BREATH out (exhale) a little more than you inhale. Not sure how the works (release energy?), but it did. And Hmmm-ing on the outbreath too (or silently in your MIND-- aum, hmm, om, amen)
    Henry, I just discovered this for myself this morning -- I wasn't exhaling all the way; when I do, and the energy is flowing otherwise, things can get pretty intense...

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Each inhalation is food. Air enters. Not just oxygen. But oxygen is all our lungs need, so the exhaling is done to get rid of substances which are actually toxic, like carbon dioxide. According to Gurdjieff, the food that enters our lungs is a more refined version of the food that enters our stomachs, and then the toxic elements are expelled while nutritious stuff is absorbed. So by doing effective exhalations we are in fact detoxing, I. E. purifying our system.
    One more add on: The third food we take in is impressions. And our everyday dreams are then the equivalent exhalations of that food.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

fifi (4th September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), karelia (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

it is like that.

jim
    Those of us who are on the same page only have to look at each other's avatars and the energy starts to flow and multiply exponentially.
    well I started to do that with the avatars and getting the idea I am in communication with you and I started getting huge blow downs ... Exaggerated Huge Yawns.

it happened with the OT33 who contacted me too.

and another star seed today.

I am going to do a few more. WE might just be looking at a bunch of star seeds right here.

jim

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), fifi (4th September 2013), karelia (3rd September 2013), Reinhard (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I am also getting blow downs with Christine, Karelia, and Sierra

Huge Yawns

So I am just going to say it ... Welcome to Project Avalon starseeds

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

be back tomorrow it's putting me asleep

jim

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (4th September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

it is like that.

jim
    well I started to do that with the avatars and getting the idea I am in communication with you and I started getting huge blow downs ... Exaggerated Huge Yawns.

I am going to do a few more. WE might just be looking at a bunch of star seeds right here.

jim
    If you had been on this forum for nearly three years like many of us have been, you would see there are dozens of star seeds here...all have stuff in common.

Most of us felt out of place all of our lives, many are contactees, (in a positive sense),
    lots of us do the street lights, many have a sense of mission,
    yet no two people had the same spiritual path or background,
    and quite a few live isolated hermit lives, or feel misunderstood
    by our family members, some even have Asperger's syndrome.

The Internet was made just for us, even though loads of "normal" people are also benefitting, and giving each other needed attention.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), PurpleLama (3rd September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), skyflower (4th September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), Wind (3rd September 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Friends, As I sit in the quiet of the morning before the sun arises I am aware of the growing light... not the outer light but the inner radiance. It spills over from my body out into the space around me, not content it reaches out further until I touch Source. Together we become a growing radiant Light.

Star seeds, we are starting to bloom.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

it is like that.

jim
    I'm not sure if I 'know', but there is a definite 'lift'
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

it is like that.

jim

jim
    If you had been on this forum for nearly three years like many of us have been, you would see there are dozens of star seeds here...all have stuff in common.

Most of us felt out of place all of our lives, many are contactees, (in a positive sense),
    lots of us do the street lights, many have a sense of mission,
    yet no two people had the same spiritual path or background,
    and quite a few live isolated hermit lives, or feel misunderstood
    by our family members, some even have Asperger's syndrome.

The Internet was made just for us, even though loads of "normal" people are also benefitting, and giving each other needed attention.
    Yes, I feel there is a sense of mission, but also a feeling of being on the 'outside' and observing daily life around me as if it is 'not real' anymore. I have been feeling so detached and spacey lately. I have been around some very lovely but unaware people and it has been hard for me to communicate with them without saying profound(to them) things or giving out advice knowing they would react in a confused/negative way. It makes me appear 'stuck up' to them... lol... and I do not feel superior to them at all. I know 'things they are a changin' right now. For the last month or so I have a feeling of nervous energy and excitement but also a sense of strange confusion, too. A sense that I need to stay alert at all times now in preparation for 'something'. What that 'something' is I can't tell you. Just reading these posts are helping me and I appreciate hearing all of your thoughts and feelings about this. Thank you my fellow Avalonians

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Gekko (3rd September 2013), Heartsong (3rd September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Yes. As I try to concentrate even more on the material things that are so important, the inner distance is building again from it all. As if it is no longer of import. I've been consciously trying to ground myself with different methods, but it does not seem to be working.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Swanette (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4