1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Religious Texts and Genetic Death

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I took this post of mine from another thread, so it may be considered by a greater number of people.

Harrowing as it may be, difficult as it may be to deal with, the problem is that if it is looked at with a clear and open mind, it has far too much truth in it to be swept away and dismissed.

We can turn a dog, a pig, a cat, or chicken totally around, within 5 to 10 generations, max.

This is indisputable, it has been factually proven and done, hundreds of times.

Human beings are no different.

From this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing to understand about books, is, if books survive generations ...then the books actually begin to genetically change the humans involved with the given book.

Eg, look at what the Talmud has done to genetic selection, over time, in the world Khazar-Ashkenazi genetic selection. Those who do not want to adhere to it, they step away. Those who do adhere, they stay and re-enforce, and breed within the group.

What the Koran has done to middle eastern bloodlines. Same again.

What the bible, in the various countries and geographic areas, has done to genetic selection among hard core Christians. Same again.

What the book of Mormon, has done to the genetics of Mormons. Same again.

Over time the trend is that the the book controls the expression of the people and the genetics, not the people (the people cease to be in control of their basic point of expression and being).

Their genetics, and their fundamental expression as a being...over time, align with the book, and the book's expression.

The given priests and scholars of the given associated book, they try to make sure that they steer that expression. But, some aspects are out of their control, trending tells the tale, over time.

~~~~~~~

The book, affecting all involved...... over time... is the core of the change in genetic expression, it NARROWS the given people into a filtered and blinkered existence, where failure and conflict with others...is the ultimate assured outcome.

Dogma is Death. Dogma is War. Dogma is failure to live.

Dogma is the binding and the creation of slavery into being the genetically blind.
    Great post - easily in the top 10 of all time posts on Avalon (IMO).

From the view of the "us/them dynamic" - If "they" control what is held sacred via these types of books, they control the evolution of that segment of a species. Within each segment are the fanatics. The fanatics are the extremists who are able to take sides and act upon it.

So if one primary source manifests some new religion based on some character with which they can generate their living, meme driven myths, and then pit this new religious dogma versus another religious dogma, then they can create these silly wars without even lifting a finger - profit on them along the way and for those entities that thrive upon the energetic output of all the mayhem created, feed their appetite and never fear a loss of their food supply. Simple Machiavelli 101.

I feel that knowing this places the responsibility upon myself not to feed that monster as best as I can help myself - a very difficult task. I also have come to the conclusion (though I always reserve the right to alter my view) I cannot force this opinion I have, which works well for me, upon any other. We all must come upon this on our own.

What a (serious... in fact, deadly serious) game we have on Earth today! Amazing.
    Last edited by Chester; 30th August 2013 at 15:16.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Carmody (30th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 10th September 2013 at 17:10.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Carmody (30th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2013), fifi (4th September 2013), Swanette (4th September 2013), ulli (30th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

With people on mountains, it's hard to tell which way they are moving.

I don't think we came here to attain enlightenment - that's all been, done and gotten in another time, another place. Rather we have come down the mountain to mix in and give a hand, step by step at whatever point we are posted. Various kinds of unenlightened practices are just part of our disguise.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (30th August 2013), cursichella1 (3rd September 2013), DNA (30th August 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2013), Kalamos (30th August 2013), Mark (30th August 2013), NancyV (30th August 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (11th September 2013), PurpleLama (30th August 2013), Sebastion (30th August 2013), Swanette (4th September 2013), ulli (30th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

I like that a lot, araucaria.

Since that is the way it is, there is no use in belaboring the point. And yet, it is the primary self-appointed task of many of us to do so. Why?

Why challenge the dogma if it is the situation and choice of every persona who engages in it?

Why seek to share experience, since we each are here to have our own? Of what use is it to the world as a whole to "rage against the machine", to do anything more than to live one's life seeking whatever form of fulfillment we each deem our highest potentiality?

In the spirit of my questions, I will provide my own answers. By self-appointed task, I mean purpose. By challenging the dogma, I am challenging myself and my own subsumption within dogmatic thinking. By sharing, I am emanating, providing experiential evidence of harmonic or disharmonic resonance with what I perceive to be some metaversal constant or steady-state oscillation. To "rage" in effect beyond the emotivity the term implies is to crack the shell of dogma within which I am encased.

I do not now see this as the goal of every individual, nor do I deem it a worthwhile goal to seek to change the world. Changing myself is quite enough. In my interactions with others, at the level of individual and small group dynamics, being able to collude with various energetic personality formations and to engage them at the highest level possible for that interaction is often the most I can do. Using the higher law against the lower, instead of attempting to break the laws altogether, thereby employing the hermetic axioms effectively in my daily life.

By doing so I am shifting my own internal state, as is the case whenever entangled with others in communication and auric interaction. How that effect is perceived and internalized by others is dependent upon their own state of being.

In effect, the words we speak, the words we write, are also tomes. Books of our lives that can bind us if held onto tightly. The inherent insistence of demagoguery, of energetic imposition by way of wordsmithing, is ever a trap of which to be wary.

Words remain power.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2013), cursichella1 (3rd September 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2013), Gekko (30th August 2013), Kristin (30th August 2013), learninglight (1st September 2013), NancyV (30th August 2013), PurpleLama (30th August 2013), Sebastion (30th August 2013), Swanette (4th September 2013), ulli (30th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    In effect, the words we speak, the words we write, are also tomes. Books of our lives that can bind us if held onto tightly. The inherent insistence of demagoguery, of energetic imposition by way of wordsmithing, is ever a trap of which to be wary.

Words remain power.
    There we go, that's a useful one for me.

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 10th September 2013 at 17:08.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2013), Swanette (4th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The thing to understand about books, is, if books survive generations ...then the books actually begin to genetically change the humans involved with the given book.
    ----------- Late edit: -----------
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    ---------------------------------

I would go a bit further by saying (as Rahkyt suggests):

All knowledge... (texts, scriptures, doctrines, dogmas) written, recorded, repeatedly spoken, all codification of beliefs, taught principles, etymology of catechism, can effect one’s growth, can become an astigmatism – can inhibit one's capacity to receive truth, can become a barrier to knowing, seeing, experiencing truth – beware & be aware of all knowledge, of what many consider to be their treasure, is actually a curse.

On the road to seeking truth, one will ultimately find that all knowledge turns out to be a dead-end street.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 4th September 2013 at 01:11.

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

A bit of a ramble here, so bear with me:

The other aspect is the creation of the ego. The origins of the voice in the head. It rose in a pairing with the ego. ego-voice in the head. Speaking, in our own voice, or a voice, the words of 'other', or words, when we see the written form.

Our way of taking away data... but also the way of feeding the intensity of the duality.

it is also the reinforcement of a form of a duality level hypnotic. The separation of the now into a shape that has a history built on the origins of the now's components. which are that of the body. In this case, the emergence of the ego based on the sub-vocal murmurings of the body, as tied to emotions.

To have a voice in their head that 'speaks' the words to us, is a ego level ego reinforcement.

when we go to a foreign country were we do not understand the language or the form of the written word, we are catapulted back to our origins, to the pre-ego and ego formation stage. We have the origins of the given language in us and can use that and do, but we are starting a new channel, so to speak. very confusing, very dizzying.

Thus we can see the reasoning behind symbology, as symbology does not evoke the reflection/response of the ego body.

When we retreat to the egoless world, the timeless self, we find symbology, not ego.

When hypnotized and enabled to look into their lives between lives, Micheal Newton found only symbology. As the given being (under hypnosis) advanced in their lives lived, so to did the complexity of the symbology, the underlying timeless aspects of formed reality that originates in complex shaded frequential geometry.

This reflection (ego) response a large part of the origin of our given personal woes of projection and thus misinterpretation.

This does not means that we have to stop speaking and stop reading, and stop the voice in the head, but we need to understand that we are talking about self programming and externally originated programming of the inner ego-self and programming of the duality's projection body, if you will.

To recognize what is going on, to open our awareness to understanding the existence of this self programming methodology and how it can be manipulated into being the actual representation of self, as an ego projection and reflection.

I've played with it at at times via the slow and steady attempt at finding the point in the self that recognizes word shapes in the visual input system and then immediately forms spoken words in my head. To find the origins of that mechanism and slowly shut it down.

To deactivate it so I cannot speak, to recognize people via emotions and similar, and to not see written words as anything but wiggly gibberish. And when there, I begin to regain my timelessness, and infinitely connected psychic multidimensional self. (part of the process) (you tend to get along with animals really really well at that point, as true communication with them is being restored)

This can be difficult to do, but it can be done. difficult to do, as it has spread throughout mind and 'now' formation of ego flow interpretation of the given moment to such a degree that it is almost wholly automatic in almost any person you encounter. 99.9% of them, or thereabouts.

To be aware of the situation, is the first step. then to understand how this can be a manipulation in the backdrop of one's integration with the world.

As a group, we have decided to communicate in this manner, but to understand the bargain that has been made.

To understand that 'ego' is a mechanism, not the full self. The erection of a communication/data exchange system - does not make the being. This is an area where mistakes are made, in almost all humans that exist.

The real, original you, the all encompassing all enabled one, that timeless one, the psychic one, that is the subvocal one. Which is covered up with this duality monkey communication data in-data out system. It is connected to emotions and how emotions speak through the body, which is how we can get our data lines connected to emotions and interpret egoistically via emotions, and that is an important thing to know, so it can be disarmed by the given self.

To reduce ego back to it's proper position by becoming aware of it's origins as a construct.

This is why the guru goes to the cave and ceases all egoic excitations. To quell the inner voice, word sounds and visual word shapes. so the true being can emerge without the noise of ego overcoming the true being and blocking the finding of true connection.

If you look at it, you can see that the entire world is connected to the creation and maintenance of ego function and the origins have been lost.

So, we circle back to the written word that survives over time and how this CAN/may be used as a form of genetic formation, flow, and control - over time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st September 2013 at 16:32.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

cursichella1 (3rd September 2013), Kiforall (2nd September 2013), Mark (4th September 2013), PurpleLama (3rd September 2013), Rantaak (3rd September 2013), skippy (1st September 2013), ulli (1st September 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

So Snowie has a task, an important task.
    Deliver a letter.
    On the way Snowie finds a bone.

No words are needed. Here is the conflict.
    One choice is sin....I.e. break the promise, or the intent.
    That's basically what sin is, nothing more.
    The other choice is to keep the promise.
    Doing "the right thing" has positive consequences,
    doing the wrong thing means trouble further down the road.
    Dog-ma is created here, using a dog called Snowie.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2013), cursichella1 (3rd September 2013), Gekko (1st September 2013), Mark (4th September 2013), PurpleLama (3rd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

the gospel wrapped in rap

Last edited by skippy; 1st September 2013 at 17:38.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Carmody (3rd September 2013)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

The other aspect is the creation of the ego. The origins of the voice in the head. It rose in a pairing with the ego. ego-voice in the head. Speaking, in our own voice, or a voice, the words of 'other', or words, when we see the written form.

Our way of taking away data... but also the way of feeding the intensity of the duality.

it is also the reinforcement of a form of a duality level hypnotic. The separation of the now into a shape that has a history built on the origins of the now's components. which are that of the body. In this case, the emergence of the ego based on the sub-vocal murmurings of the body, as tied to emotions.

To have a voice in their head that 'speaks' the words to us, is a ego level ego reinforcement.
    What is the ego? What is it made of? Does it consist of any real substance? Does it have any real existence?

Looking more deeply… and consider this:
    The ego is found housed within the intellect of the mind…

Typical Fortress of an Ego

The walls of that house is constructed of recorded information that has been chosen to be placed there & accumulated. And those walls are just stuffed full with information from books (religious & otherwise), university texts, newspapers, magazines, various documents, doctrines, youtube videos, documentary films, as well as information gathered from television news & entertainment programs. All stuffed in there, cluttering walls upon walls of information, that one fills up their head with. It’s a rat packed fortress of information. And this is where the ego resides.

typical wall in a house where ego resides

And now, imagine that there is a multimedia projector that can access that information in an instance, at a very rapid rate, and its able to snatch that accumulated information, pull it out of the nooks & crannies that make up the walls of the house… pulls it out of memory and flashes it upon the screen of the intellect, in much the same way one watches a film at a movie theater. And, just as when watching a film at the theater, one becomes absorbed in what is being displayed, one forgets that what is being seen is nothing more than the flashing images of light & darkness, in various shades & colors. And if the film is well made, one forgets completely... gets totally lost into the storyline. One forgets completely that one is but only a witness to the flashing projected images. One becomes identified with the actor, the actress, the content of the film... and to what is going on in the film.

Well, the same is with what is what is happening within one's own mind. One gets lost in the content, the accumulated information that is quickly flashed on the screen of the intellect. One gets completely lost… and forgets that one is merely the witness, the watcher, the observer. One gets identified with the content & forgets who they really are.

The ego does not really exist. The house is empty. All that is there are the bookshelves of information that make up the walls of an empty house. One picks & chooses what information that gets stored upon those shelves of that empty house. Nobody lives there. There is nobody ever home. Its just a storehouse of accumulated information. One identifies with the information stored on the shelves. One becomes attached to it, and often times defends that information, and is even ready to kill another in order to remain identified with it.

So why the sub-vocal murmurings? Why the constant chattering?

It is this borrowed Knowledge, the information that is stored upon the shelves of the intellect that is continuously clattering inside you, a constant chattering inside you, a continuous talk - as you say: sub-vocal murmurings . Sometimes one is puzzled why all the talking that goes on inside. Why this never-ending monologue? For what? Because if you pay enough attention, one goes on repeating the same thing over & over again, and again and again... ad nauseum. One thinks these thoughts many many times over & over again. Then why? Why the constant repetition again & again?

The is a reason is quite simple:

Only by continuously repeating can one maintain this "borrowed" knowledge, otherwise, this knowledge will disappear. By continuously repeating, chattering, murmuring inside can it be maintained as one's own knowledge, otherwise it would disappear; and one would not be able to possess it. It would fade away off the shelf. This is the only way to possess it. Because it is borrowed, the only way to possess it is through constant repetition. As an hypnotic chant, so it goes.

The house of cards needs to be constantly propped up. Otherwise, it will mean certain death to the Great Pretender that is known as 'ego'.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 4th September 2013 at 01:01.

20. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I used to think it was weird that older people around me opposed something as harmless as "mixed marriages".

When I learned about genes, everything in the textbook pointed toward inter-racial relations being a very healthy and necessary thing.

We eat a wide variety of food to stay healthy, so why wouldn't we want access also to a wide variety of genes in order to stay healthy?

P.S. this makes me think a little about how James Watson called Craig Venter a Nazi over EST's. Anything that isolates and destroys a specific genetic makeup is ethically questionable. Including religious texts.

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

It makes sense that certain prescribed repetitive prayers could (through sound waves or vibration or mindless intent), over time, alter one's DNA. Several generations following the same religious "tradition" could finish the job...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Carmody (3rd September 2013), skyflower (6th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Re-posting from before they rolled everything back from the hacking:

I have noticed that raw and living foods appear to contain more energy than angry-DNA meat. This is a scientific observation, verifiable on the individual level. It's simply more efficient to get energy from plants than it is from meat. Oh, the joyous validity of personal scientific observation.

But at the same time, I recognize that my body also simply doesn't want it because it's incredibly gross and unappetizing. It could also have something to do with that one time (on that one shamanic journey) when I saw that mosaic of clock-eye monsters who were all cannibalizing each other horribly with their fractal teeth. Especially spooky that they had my eyes. I noticed a shift in my DNA that night after the vision. There was a glow I had never seen before.

Dogma is death. Death is dogma (a dogmatized principle). ....All dogma is just bad!
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Carmody (3rd September 2013), Swanette (4th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

So, we circle back to the written word that survives over time and how this CAN/may be used as a form of genetic formation, flow, and control - over time.
    How lovely that you should indicate this. I used to always try explaining to people I was guiding on shamanic journeys, "You have to let go of your minds language! It's like a gag reflex, the chatter of the ego makes it harder for the third eye to see anything at all in the higher vibrational fractalian modes of reality."

I am currently undergoing a similar process in re-training myself to access these thought-forms. At the time when my third eye was most open, the ego-chatter was completely non-existent. My thoughts took the form of colors, strange fractal geometry, or even peculiar buzzings very similar to the noise that machine elves make (I have the feeling that you've met them on at least one occasion...)

While this transition is much easier to make with the aid of an alchemical catalyst, I have found value in trying to identify which particular catalyst is the most gentle to the body's faculties - an exogenous catalyst which, when used properly, removes the need for a future catalyst and accelerates the body's endogenous capacity to generate this transition or state on its own.

I should love to hear your thoughts on how languages such as Enochian fit into this equation. Can an ego-less language truly exist? If we interpret the structure of these energy-forms, do they not supersede the ego because the consciousness which gives birth to them straddles the metabolism of linear time by factor of vibration alone?

Linear time is the key here - if language is spoken within our vibrational mode (by means of the flesh), then any thought-forms built out of this inferior language will be limited to the vibrational density of physicality and hence, ego. In order to escape this, we have to somehow translate our internal atemporal language into the language of the ego in order to communicate it physically. I practically drowned myself in a bottle of scotch for a year trying to abscond from this frustration.

Perhaps the key to crystallizing ones intuition lies in overcoming the identity to become experience.

It's just that damnable Richard Dawkins crowd that keeps asking me to slow the vibration down and explain myself to them using only their limited toolkit of scientific vocabulary.

What a thread to balance.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Carmody (3rd September 2013), Gekko (16th September 2013), skyflower (6th February 2014), Swanette (4th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

NOTE: NancyV's original post got zapped by the Hack, so its in this response I posted for her...

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    The dogma that one must refrain from eating meat in order to attain enlightenment is one I'm very familiar with. I was just as obnoxious as any other fanatic who bought into this dogmatic belief and occasionally felt the need to proselytize the helpful knowledge that only total vegetarians can become enlightened while in a body. But I had a good laugh at myself when I found out that it was not true. I do so love finding out that most of my beliefs are silly... and inevitably they are. The more fanatical I am about something, the bigger laugh I get when it is disproved. One can only disprove beliefs to themselves. That can only happen if we don't cling to them as though they are real. Eventually I came to know that I know nothing and I don't even know that!

Being a strict vegetarian may indeed have helped me to initially begin leaving my body, because I believed it would help, but when I quit being a vegetarian after 7 years I did not completely stop merging with the Source. Source did not say to me "Nancy, now that you're eating gross lower vibrational meat you may no longer merge with me!" Of course since we become Source when we merge, we love ourselves and all is perfect. After beginning again to eat animal food my powers here in my body actually increased a LOT since I was deliberately trying to NOT leave my body and the built up energy had to do something.

Early on in my years of out of body travels I saw the humor in how serious we get about different paths to "enlightenment" and how ultimately unimportant all these rules and regulations actually are. Of course it doesn't hurt at all to learn how to discipline oneself in many different areas, diet being only one of them. I took diet to the point of being a total fruitarian on the path to breatharianism.

It was fun, funny and as good a way to spend time as anything else. I enjoyed following a strict East Indian path with a Master and lots of rules and regulations that promised enlightenment. I found out RIGHT away, in my very first out of body experience, that vegetarianism was meaningless and not important in the raising of my vibrational level on the journey to merging with Source. Mentally I switched from doing it for spiritual reasons to doing it for health reasons, which may also be largely overly fanatical. However, if you truly think being a vegetarian IS essential, whether spiritually or health-wise, then it will be essential for you. It all depends on which dogma you choose to buy into and hang onto.

When I see an avid believer in vegetarianism for spiritual and/or health reasons I am entirely empathetic with their positions. I also thank GOD that I am no longer stuck with those dogmatic beliefs.
    For Nancy V

A friend came to a cannibal and the food was prepared and the friend had never tasted anything like it. He had never even dreamed that food could be so tasty, so delicious. When he was leaving he said to the cannibal, I loved the food. I have never loved food so much. When I come next, prepare the same dishes.
    And the cannibal said, That is difficult, because I only had one mother.

turiya

28. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    With people on mountains, it's hard to tell which way they are moving.

I don't think we came here to attain enlightenment - that's all been, done and gotten in another time, another place. Rather we have come down the mountain to mix in and give a hand, step by step at whatever point we are posted. Various kinds of unenlightened practices are just part of our disguise.
    Hail. Character.Character.Character. Character. Character.

29. Link to Post #78
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Havent read the whole thread yet but what about the Cathars? Is the reason the catholic church wiped them out was to end their genetics?
    Yes. «Energy», like Reiki etc...changes your body because it alters your «astral» DNA and consequently your 3D body DNA.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

31. Link to Post #79
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    How lovely that you should indicate this. I used to always try explaining to people I was guiding on shamanic journeys, "You have to let go of your minds language! It's like a gag reflex, the chatter of the ego makes it harder for the third eye to see anything at all in the higher vibrational fractalian modes of reality."

I am currently undergoing a similar process in re-training myself to access these thought-forms. At the time when my third eye was most open, the ego-chatter was completely non-existent. My thoughts took the form of colors, strange fractal geometry, or even peculiar buzzings very similar to the noise that machine elves make (I have the feeling that you've met them on at least one occasion...)

While this transition is much easier to make with the aid of an alchemical catalyst, I have found value in trying to identify which particular catalyst is the most gentle to the body's faculties - an exogenous catalyst which, when used properly, removes the need for a future catalyst and accelerates the body's endogenous capacity to generate this transition or state on its own.

I should love to hear your thoughts on how languages such as Enochian fit into this equation. Can an ego-less language truly exist? If we interpret the structure of these energy-forms, do they not supersede the ego because the consciousness which gives birth to them straddles the metabolism of linear time by factor of vibration alone?

Linear time is the key here - if language is spoken within our vibrational mode (by means of the flesh), then any thought-forms built out of this inferior language will be limited to the vibrational density of physicality and hence, ego. In order to escape this, we have to somehow translate our internal atemporal language into the language of the ego in order to communicate it physically. I practically drowned myself in a bottle of scotch for a year trying to abscond from this frustration.

Perhaps the key to crystallizing ones intuition lies in overcoming the identity to become experience.

It's just that damnable Richard Dawkins crowd that keeps asking me to slow the vibration down and explain myself to them using only their limited toolkit of scientific vocabulary.

What a thread to balance.
    LOL... I hope the whisky was a good one !
    Languages...the Sanscrit, Aramaic, Hebrew even Latin, have sounds that are still close to the really prime, first and ancient languages spoken by humans in other Ages...so Tradition says...when we still had our 3 vision open, etc etc...(look for this info in Vedic books, Tibetan , Chinese, American-Indian, Japanese, Greek etc legends) .
    Tradition says that they have a «pure sound» ...so they have healing effects and induce higher vibration...like the sound OM, for example...(good for meditation etc).

Tradition also says, the Ego is only good for the survival of the body as a vehicle of an ongoing expansion of the Consciousness that it inhabits. So, no need to fight it, only understand it's specific purpose.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Rantaak (5th September 2013), ulli (4th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

To reduce ego back to it's proper position by becoming aware of it's origins as a construct.

This is why the guru goes to the cave and ceases all egoic excitations. To quell the inner voice, word sounds and visual word shapes. so the true being can emerge without the noise of ego overcoming the true being and blocking the finding of true connection.
    Renunciation – to leave the world – is to fight with the mind/ego. Fighting with mind/ego will only serve to enhance, will result in ego becoming stronger. Not in having it becoming dissolved, negated.

Understanding its many ways – how it functions - through self-examination is the method. Thus it will dissolve away on its own accord through the method of self-observation. Ego is made to fight, to survive – fighting with ego is playing the game of conflict that ego has very much championed several times over.

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Tradition also says, the Ego is only good for the survival of the body as a vehicle of an ongoing expansion of the Consciousness that it inhabits. So, no need to fight it, only understand it's specific purpose.
    Surely, ego is needed for survival. But when survival has been achieved, comfortably survive, when knowing what to do to keep surviving is reached, is it necessary to keep carrying it with you?

A boat serves a purpose to traverse a river, but after crossing the river, is it necessary to carry the boat on your back over mountains, into valleys and across deserts? The hard casing shell of the seed is needed to help protect the seed from a harsh environment, to help so that when the seed finds the right soil, it can begin to grow, to sprout into becoming a tree. But if the seed has found the right soil, and is ready to move into growth process, but clings to the shell – the shell then becomes a hindrance, a barrier, to its own growth.

Clinging to the ego, because of what it has done in the past during one phase of one’s life, becomes a burden when attempting to move beyond the animal stage of one’s existence.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 4th September 2013 at 18:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast