+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: SPECIAL SYRIA ENERGY FOCUS - Ground Crew Initiative - Please help me

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: SPECIAL SYRIA ENERGY FOCUS - Ground Crew Initiative - Please help me

The symptoms of the awakening!

Quote During a short interview with Germany’s DW News last Monday, former US National Security Adviser and Trilateral Commission co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski commented on the growing inefficiency of war due to the increased political knowledge of the public.

Brzezinski’s call of warning to the “global political awakening” has only intensified in recent years. Last year during a speech in Poland, Brzezinski noted that it has become “increasingly difficult to suppress” and control the “persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples.” Brzezinski also blamed the accessibility of “radio, television and the Internet” for the “universal awakening of mass political consciousness.”

“[The] major world powers, new and old, also face a novel reality: while the lethality of their military might is greater than ever, their capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historic low. To put it bluntly: in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people,” said Brzezinski during a 2010 Council on Foreign Relations speech in Montreal.

http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-g...war-difficult/
    Just this guy's name alone is creepy!

It's not just energy workers possibly having an affect, it's also just regular folk's paying attention a little closer to things going on too!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 30th August 2013 at 01:23.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (30th August 2013), fifi (30th August 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), heretogrow (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), Reinhard (1st September 2013), Sierra (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013), ulli (30th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: SPECIAL SYRIA ENERGY FOCUS - Ground Crew Initiative - Please help me

Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 30th August 2013 at 09:26.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Akasha (30th August 2013), Billy (30th August 2013), Camilo (30th August 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), kanishk (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Reinhard (1st September 2013), silverfish (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013), Swan (30th August 2013), wolf_rt (30th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Thank you viking, George Galloway is amazing at times - he has a terrific brain and very eloquent.

may justice and balance be restored;
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Gardener (1st September 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

John, we have but to ask once with sincere, caring, loving healing hearts and minds of peace, by God's will, whichever one prophet taught the masses, of the coming of the Christ and resurrection. To ask more than once from the soul, would indicate doubt that HE/She/Creator heard it. Once is enough with all that you wrote and felt, to allow Christ to feel our hearts and minds, and allow the Creator to do the plan for peace, harmony, love, justice, healing, and faith.

Just a little hint, but you're doing marvelously.

Yes, and it is done.
    For we all felt it when you wrote/spoke/messaged it here in our hearts, that we too have felt everyday since their "damning axis of evil intent."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kimberley (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Not to denigrate this thread but if people want to avert this conflict, they're energy should be focused primarily on physical action, most obviously in the form of petitioning their mp/congress person etc. The results seen in the UK parliament might very well have been influenced by people "focusing energy" spiritually, but it is those that let their feelings be known to their representatives that made the difference in reality.

Of course it can and probably will be argued that the former influenced the latter, but why not just be the latter from the kick off?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Anchor (30th August 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

So good to know we are acting as a force of intent together on these urgent matters..

I see us as many highly charged threads connecting as a safety net for the destruction and suffering befalling the people of Syria and the myriad of life forms on Earth. As this net grows in coverage, Gia's own energy grid may rise-up and converge with it and become a confluence of healing energies. As Bill described in another way... it just may be possible that such a symbiosis with our planet, is as it should be.

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    John, we have but to ask once with sincere, caring, loving healing hearts and minds of peace, by God's will, whichever one prophet taught the masses, of the coming of the Christ and resurrection. To ask more than once from the soul, would indicate doubt that HE/She/Creator heard it. Once is enough with all that you wrote and felt, to allow Christ to feel our hearts and minds, and allow the Creator to do the plan for peace, harmony, love, justice, healing, and faith.

Just a little hint, but you're doing marvelously.

Yes, and it is done.
    For we all felt it when you wrote/spoke/messaged it here in our hearts, that we too have felt everyday since their "damning axis of evil intent."
    I do not agree with your main point, but it is for another thread.

Thanks, not only for your support, but also your resonance and comments. Your energy is great, even though we clearly see things differently.

may what is being done in the dark, be shown in the light;

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Not to denigrate this thread but if people want to avert this conflict, they're energy should be focused primarily on physical action, most obviously in the form of petitioning their mp/congress person etc. The results seen in the UK parliament might very well have been influenced by people "focusing energy" spiritually, but it is those that let their feelings be known to their representatives that made the difference in reality.

Of course it can and probably will be argued that the former influenced the latter, but why not just be the latter from the kick off?
    Do BOTH!! What I want to do only takes a few "breaths worth" of time. All that other stuff, do that too! This should not detract from other avenues.

may the veils of deception be lifted and the truth be seen by all;
    Last edited by Anchor; 30th August 2013 at 12:57.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Akasha (30th August 2013), cursichella1 (1st September 2013), Hazel (2nd September 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), PurpleLama (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I see no reason why this insanity, which is apparent to 90% of the world, shouldn't blow the American government apart.

ANYBODY who spends 60 seconds looking into the issue, can clearly see the appalling truth.

Einstein once said that you couldn't overestimate the stupidity of humanity, but i think America has done so here.

I have noticed that many American generals appear to be reasonably intelligent, and generally not psychopaths. Is such a person really going to maliciously and deliberately launch WW3, that may well end in nuclear holocaust, with no provocation? It seems unlikely.

I think this could work out spectacularly well if everyone does there bit.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Anchor (30th August 2013), cursichella1 (1st September 2013), Hazel (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013), TODD & NORA (30th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Heavenly Father and Heavenly Host by the will of God please show these evil intented souls in full few on public tv where their embarrassing warmongering lies can be dared and proof of who the culprits that ordered or knew of the culprits using chemical weapons, be made revealed for prosecution from the world, without innocent blood shed. WE must apprehend them no matter how much money. Court summons, supoenas, and no more awl hostile witnesses like Karl Rove thumbing their nose at our JUSTICE Dept and Houses when he is subpoenaed, if they are led in handcuffs and a exorcist present as they swear in on the bible. Let their raving lunacy be visible and their evil intent exposed.

ahueman

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Anchor (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Spiral (30th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks all.

I tried something new, I read my prayer into a recorder and uploaded it to soundcloud. This is an experiment. Dont click unless you actually want to listen to me reading the prayer from the OP.

-- now removed --

Anchor..

(Last bump for today )

--

may the tyrants who now see the futility of what they are about, leave never to return;
    Last edited by Anchor; 1st November 2016 at 10:09.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (30th August 2013), Journeyon (1st September 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013), Lifebringer (30th August 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Exactly. I have faith that the good will always overcome the evil intent, and every generation, had their villains. WE must not shurk our responsibility to prosecute them, so our children and children's children around the world, have a chance at peace, thru "unconditional LOVE and repair." I have been seeing our planet lightening up, and speeding up. I hope it's for the planet to pass the crossing 1st, because humanity has matured, and want to live in peace for their children's sake. Nothing is so terrible, as to destroy the world and it's people's, but to apprehend those who would.

Do you think this is also our mission besides putting it all out there in every circle of life?

Are we the ones to flip the switch of light on, so the darkness that's revealed, is gone from the world waking up?
    I feel it is, so by His will, I will do my part and unite in faith through the powers of Heaven and Creator Sons, who sit at the side or the Creator of all.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 30th August 2013 at 13:23.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Anchor (30th August 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Like that "never to return" part.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Gardener (1st September 2013), Kimberley (30th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Truth has that kind of blinding light, that makes you wipe your eyes or do a double or even triple take at the information put forth, because it's out there in full force from around the world. The walls as Reagan said have come down, not just the curtain on these fake OZ's.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kimberley (30th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Gas. hahaha, I laugh at the toxic soup passed off as fuel these days. WE have the technology, and the oil giants aren't immortal. They will go the way of the dinosaur and dodo bird.

Let us work the ways of Christ Love and one soul at a time commit a prayer/wish/idea of how this should come about, and all the options become a tangled web of can't be dones, by the ptw. Sort of like a maze with one way out, confession in trial.

I dream of that day to come and the time of things are moving fast, it's already September, and the crossing's schedule will happen, and hopefully the dark anchor removed in the hearts and minds enough to speed us past the crossing first.

By His will....
    Amen/woman/human child of God and brother/sister of Christ.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kimberley (30th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As we shake away the dust from that last interruption, we resume..

may Syria and all those places ruined by aggression be restored and rebuilt;

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Billy (1st September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Hazel (2nd September 2013), MorningSong (1st September 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013), ulli (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    UK MP's just voted against the Prime minister, NO WAR with Syria, Not now, soon or later. This is huge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783

Wheeee.

Peace
    In that article it reads..

""They will be disappointed that Britain will not be involved. I don't expect that the lack of British participation will stop any action.""

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    This could very well be the result of our efforts. Don't underestimate your own power.
    I totally agree.. don't underestimate theirs either - it's nature is totally different, but they cornered the market in trickiness and deviousness and they don't give up easy - so we should not either.

may the spirit of peace descend on the hearts of those who are transgressing against the good and righteous freewill of humanity and planet Earth;
    Now all we require is for congress to say No.

Let us find a peaceful solution.

peace
    Replacing this post.

Now that Obama has stated that he will listen to congress before attacking Syria. It is now up to the people to influence Congress. Get in touch. Send out the energy.

The MP's in the UK voted NO because of the reaction of THE PEOPLE.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Anchor (1st September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), Kimberley (1st September 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013), ulli (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

This photo is making the rounds on Facebook

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (2nd September 2013), Billy (1st September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Gekko (3rd September 2013), Hazel (2nd September 2013), Journeyon (1st September 2013), karelia (1st September 2013), Kimberley (1st September 2013), MorningSong (1st September 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st September 2013), silverfish (2nd September 2013), Spiral (1st September 2013), Spiral of Light (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am going to start a thread on this however since what I wrote yesterday on this thread is among the missing...replacing that now.

To All USA members of Avalon This is important!!! Your phone calls, e-mails, and letters to your states members of congress are counted!! Call and write often!

You can find the contact information to The president, your representatives, and your senators at this link... http://www.usa.gov/Contact/US-Congress.shtml

There are several petitions going around ... if you see one do sign it please! Here is one that came to my attention this morning...

http://dontattacksyria.com/

This is our chance to have our voices heard that we do not agree to war...there are already protest gatherings happening and if you know of one close to you DO spent some time joining in if you can.

Much love, peace, and fun to us ALL, always in all ways!!!

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (1st September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Journeyon (1st September 2013), observer (1st September 2013), Spiral (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Anchor I join your intent and add my energy of peace to all here and around the world.

Peace starts in the stillness...
    Breathing slowly and focusing on peace, peace is here now, within. It calms all things... like a gentle breeze, worries of yesterday billow away.
    Peace, slowly.....breathing,the feeling of peace, love, joy, freedom, forgiveness, gratitude, vibrant health, vibrant earth, peace.....

Peace joining with all across the world like a mighty fresh wind blowing out all stale, stagnant, heavy, oppressive energy. This energy once found it's resonance here but no longer. A new day is dawning upon this beloved earth! Hearts are opening for peace, unity, kindness, compassion.
    My friends holding your fist in the air and your heart in contraction.... Peace.
    Friends gather by your side... Take courage and breathe. Join in the breath of freedom it is the only way forward.

There is a mighty wave of love gathering momentum and it can't be stopped. All who try to hold it back will be swept up within it or plowed under.

Syria... A beacon of hope... Shine your hearts of peace. Millions join you. Take courage, hearts open we are energetically linked arm in arm. This is a new day, humanity is standing up, love is winning. Man lay down your sword, soften your heart of stone, join us..... Come breath and be peace. Together we can watch the new day dawn.

In Peace,
    Journeyon

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Anchor (1st September 2013), Billy (1st September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Kimberley (1st September 2013), MorningSong (1st September 2013), Spiral (1st September 2013), Wind (1st September 2013)

38. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Reposting my lost post of yesterday... I stand beside each and every soul on the planet. Let PEACE be heard to the furthest reaches of the world. Let every heart hear this sound... and KNOW with every fiber of our BEING that Peace has come.

Last edited by Christine; 1st September 2013 at 14:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast