+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karen Hudes and a Group of World Bank Whistleblowers

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Karen Hudes and a Group of World Bank Whistleblowers

Very interesting Interview worth your time IMHO.....Karen Hudes and Greg Hunter

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th August 2013), Abhaya (29th August 2013), brenie (30th August 2013), ceetee9 (28th August 2013), conk (20th September 2013), Corncrake (28th August 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), EarthMan (28th August 2013), fifi (28th August 2013), Herbert (28th August 2013), learninglight (28th August 2013), PathWalker (28th August 2013), Prodigal Son (28th August 2013), Richard S. (28th August 2013), ROMANWKT (28th August 2013), sigma6 (29th September 2013), spiritguide (28th August 2013), Star Tsar (28th August 2013), The Arthen (28th August 2013), Ultima Thule (29th August 2013), Valle (28th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Karen Hudes and a Group of World Bank Whistleblowers

I don't understand why the hell she went to UK parliament on July 20th expecting them to take action?!?!?!
    It's now August 28th and the are banging their war drum louder than anyone else....

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aranuk (28th August 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Prodigal Son (28th August 2013), Referee (28th August 2013), sigma6 (30th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bread and circuses... this crap is designed to make you think that things are going to be fixed. The only way to fix this long running mess (2000 years long at very least) is to remove the entire control system and educate all on how it started and stole their rights. This 'fix' will mean we'll be back to square one in no time with a new group of bankers running the show (the weed will look different, but with the same twisted root).

All those bankers are stealing is non-existent money, this battle is worthless and you've fallen for the ruse. We need to collectively wipe out the birth registration system and cancel all current bonds to get anywhere, you can't kill this weed by hacking off the leaves... go for the root.

We each need to take responsibility for our lives instead of allowing church and state to coddle us (in their own twisted way). Time after time they fraudulently con people into losing any god given rights and replacing them with privileges they deem worthy.

Lose the name, win the game.
    Last edited by GK76; 28th August 2013 at 12:25. Reason: spelling

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), ghostrider (29th August 2013), gripreaper (29th August 2013), Herbert (28th August 2013), Prodigal Son (28th August 2013), Referee (29th August 2013), sunflower (28th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I have such admiration for this women though I did prefer the Camelot interview posted some time ago - definitely one of Kerry's better ones. Anyway, it is worth following Karen Hudes on Twitter as she posts regular updates on what is going on.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Hazel (29th August 2013), Referee (29th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

this is exactly the thing "THEY" *don't* want anyone paying attention to. I predict Hudes will one day be a household name. We can help with that.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

She makes some very good points and I agree with a lot of what she says--especially the part about whether we love ourselves and each other enough to save the world or whether we're all going to go to hell in a hand basket. However, if she seriously thinks that finding and freeing all the gold will pay off all the debt and "fix" the current cabal issues, I think she is delusional. It is going to take a complete paradigm shift in how we relate to, and care for, one another and the planet.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Referee (29th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks referee. I have been aware of the Karen Hudes story for some time now but this is a very recent interview with quite a number of new revelations, no doubt in part stimulated from information provided to her by her ever growing network of hi calibre contacts.

Overall, I agree with all of what she says including the stuff about the Jesuits. About them I have heard just too much crud not to now be deeply suspicious of the whole damm lot of Vatican folk. Sorry to those who are Catholics - their are millions of very fine Catholics and thousands of superb Catholic priests.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

banks take everyones money into one big account at night , invest it, then in the morning put the funds back, while they keep the intrest... criminal... using my money without my permission, making a profit, and I see none of the intrest, they should use their own money not mine, then they tell me how much a day I can take out, what ? it's mine not theirs ...bulk investing depositors money should be illegal ...fractional reserve lending - illegal ... charging fees to take money out - illegal , I can't move my own money without penalties , madness ... all banks do this and NO ONE stops them ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Lots of clues going on here connecting a LOT of dots. It also alludes to the Prosperity funds, Global settlements, what Keenan, Fulford, Wilcox and many others without actually calling them out by name....and a little insight to what Obama allegedly faces, etc

I believe it was Kerry that interviewed her before...and this is a must see!!

Can't stress enough how important this info is

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Referee (29th August 2013), sigma6 (29th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by gittarpikk (here)
    Can't stress enough how important this info is
    Yup - it's good.

Referee posted the same video about a day ago, so I merged your thread in with his.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Intuitively - I have some doubts.

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just heard her on the Pete Santilli show a few minutes ago. LOVE her!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Corncrake (29th August 2013), Referee (30th August 2013), sigma6 (29th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

The natural gas remarks are fairly interesting, I guess as long as the Russians keep supplying us with it, we're good here in Europe, I can see how that tosses a monkey wrench in US/UK middle eastern policy, the Ruski's blew up the US/UK plans to grab the control over the European energy supply, this must have set back their plans for domination for years, time we really need to set things straight, even if just for profit, the time is more than welcome, I can also see why all these nuclear threats are made taken the above in consideration, scandalous when you think Fukushima is being used as a scary hairy scapegoat with rabies just to keep big oil and big gas in business.

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Follow-up.....................

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

karelia (29th September 2013), PathWalker (18th September 2013), sigma6 (29th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I think Hudes is really digging at the truth, she is stunningly on point and incredibly well versed in this... I have to admit I wasn't paying much attention to her, assuming she was just another talking head, since she kinda looks like she could be friends with Nancy Pelosi or something... (forgive me Ms Hudes ... lol)

Now my worry is that she is talking over the heads of too many people who won't even have a frame of reference to be able to comprehend the enormity of what she is exposing, front and dead center. She definitely needs more exposure. Again I am amazed as she talks nuts and bolts, I will be looking for most of her posts to link here...

(was going to post that link, you beat me to it Referee... haha)
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2013 at 21:20.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), karelia (29th September 2013), Referee (29th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Might as well start with Kerry's interview... ; )

Project Camelot - Interview with Karen Hudes -
    World Bank Whistle Blower

Last edited by sigma6; 29th September 2013 at 20:49.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Referee (29th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

World Bank Whistleblower Harrassed By DoJ - Support Her

And here is her website:

http://kahudes.net/
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th September 2013 at 20:17.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

brenie (29th September 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Referee (29th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

oh men... I am not from US, but I am together with you on this Earth..and this thing with money is just crazy. Do you eat money or do you eat food? Ask yourself, what would you do if there was no money? Would you starve to death? ( like he said in the interview .... what would you eat if you have no money)... Really .. ask yourself that question. This is wrong, it is just wrong, this interview and trying to hold on to money, to some colored paper and coins.
    Last edited by aniN; 29th September 2013 at 20:33.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Referee (29th September 2013), sigma6 (29th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I don't understand why the hell she went to UK parliament on July 20th expecting them to take action?!?!?!
    It's now August 28th and the are banging their war drum louder than anyone else....

I think it is "due process" - one of her biggest talking points (almost unusual to my ears) is she is actually calling them out and saying what they are doing is unlawful... now everyone says that, but when someone with her acumen and experience says that, it is a whole different ball game...

I think she is trying to use due process, she has to be very careful, but she knows the ropes. I think she is one smart woman. But I am just getting up to speed. I completely missed the boat when she came on the scene, given the wall of misinfo frappe that is floating out there (doing precisely that, making it harder for us to cull through the BS to get the 'nuggets'....) I think Hudes and her argument is going to be a snowball when it really hits the alternative media (which I don't think it has just yet... )

On the other hand if people haven't been trying to decipher what is going on, on a financial, legal or geo-political level, I can see how it might just sound "too big" for some listeners in (the main stream especially)

They know we're in a world of bunk, headed down the stream, and the banksters have stolen our paddle, but they are not quite seeing how it plugs into their daily life (other then "higher interest rates", "lower standards of living" etc)... I like how she gives practical tips and suggestions... again I am speaking ahead of myself, but I am feeling really good about what she is saying so far...
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th September 2013 at 20:55.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Star Tsar (29th September 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Sigma ... i agree with your thoughts. She does seem to be on the proper direction but ... i am still not convinced that humanity wants to wake up. Most of us are still "protecting" the system like there is no tomorrow ...

I hope we are not forced to ... but i think that we will only wake up after a huge slap. Either by nature or by the psychopaths ... only then we will realize that we are protecting our enslavers. But then the price will be too high

I understand that there is no death and this is all a dream but still ... why waste our current time. When i hear people saying it doesnt matter if we die ... i see it just as a defense mechanism to protect our selves.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), sigma6 (1st October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast