+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

Quote Posted by 3generations (here)
    An easy and effective way to "jam" their spiritual attacks: use good, positive, music. Simple, available, effective, fun, uplifting. I have quite a library at this point and am happy about that although the reasons for accumulating them were self-preservation essentially. Looking on the bright side. :-) God Bless.
    No. Listening to positive music will only distract one from what is really being done. However, practicing meditation, and practicing it fervently, knowing one's own inner workings intimately, and being able to control one's own psychic energy to a greater degree, may possibly lend to one's perception of such outside influence, and lend strength to one's resistance against such.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

An easy and effective way to "jam" their spiritual attacks: use good, positive, music.
    Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    No. Listening to positive music will only distract one from what is really being done.
    Every tone has a resonance, and if a certain piece of music shifts one's frequency to a more coherent resonant tone, then I say, go ahead and avail yourselves of music. It's just a tool. Any tool which brings you closer to harmony is wonderful, which is the antithesis of the tone which the elite are trying to subjugate us with, the war mongering and fear mongering.

This comment is in no way designed to distract from the seriousness of the mind control tools and agenda being discussed in this thread.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th August 2013 at 20:24.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (30th August 2013), Bob (30th August 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (30th August 2013), Gardener (21st May 2014), Kristin (30th August 2013), meeradas (4th September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    I can get into the actual technology to defeat any neural programming, and achieve personal control over one's space. There is no question that it can be done, I have seen and researched this and tested this over the last 30 years.
    Bob,
    Thank you for laying this out so clearly. I will be looking forward to reading about these "Counter Measures".

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bob (30th August 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), penn (2nd September 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bobd:

Thanks & Namaste. I was going to put up a simple "thumbs up" for your post while reading it well before you mentioned my handle. Thanks for that, as an afterthought. Not necessary, but thanks. Fee free to take the content next time and not use a name. :-)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humbleone For This Post:

Bob (1st September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

An easy and effective way to "jam" their spiritual attacks: use good, positive, music. Simple, available, effective, fun, uplifting. I have quite a library at this point and am happy about that although the reasons for accumulating them were self-preservation essentially. Looking on the bright side. :-) God Bless.
    No. Listening to positive music will only distract one from what is really being done.

However, practicing meditation, and practicing it fervently, knowing one's own inner workings intimately, and being able to control one's own psychic energy to a greater degree, may possibly lend to one's perception of such outside influence, and lend strength to one's resistance against such.
    Hi Reilly

If I could point out, anything that interrupts the circuit (the circle), can be effective. Maybe a distraction is needed. Look at Obama saying he needs to utterly destroy Syria to distract the world from the economic manipulation, from the absconding of the OIL RESERVES which are present in the mideast AND IRAN.. Treasure trove. ECONOMIC result using a DISTRACTION to change the circuit that people are starting to notice the theft of resources from sovereigns.

Allopathic brute force medicine gets lots of effectiveness by the intimidation to install fear in the patient, and guru belief in the doctor. Gentler ways to break the circuit can be music or a walk on the beach, or a trip down to the fire hydrant on the street down below from the stifling heat at the apartment above.

The doctor tho is a controller, which you surrender to put your life and mind and future to - gee what a power trip eh? And it goes on which one is going to be the controller? How are they going to control, how can one get out from under that blanket..

A really good method I think for the Forum might be lets help each other identify what types of controls we are under, why, who put them there, why did we agree to them, and do we still want them and how can we gracefully separate from them if that is the desire...

Bob

9. Link to Post #26
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

True, Bob and Grip, but nonetheless, such does not amount to protection. I wouldn't want someone to think they were not susceptible when such is not the case. ( I would thank grip's post as well, but then he would get the big head over his thanks to post ratio ) Breaking circuits are all well and good, but paying attention to one thing while not noticing another, not so much. Much also would depend on the individual in question. Music has it's place, I do not contest that point, but likewise its no real defense if used alone. I might put in some happy tunes if I am feeling low, I know that this would be of limited effectiveness should the source of this feeling involve someone pointing a microwave transmitter at my head, but if I am optimally familiar with my own body and consciousness, I may have a chance of recognizing the outside interference and then be able to respond in a coherent manner to the perceived threat. I don't think there is any disagreement on my end, just the need for some qualifying statement.

10. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Agreed. Watch out for "doping of psychotropic drugs". They prey on the perceived weak, don't want to be detected. "Some people do need their medication, this is not a blanket statement".
    Hi 3generations - as to the psychotropic drugs, at some point we should have a thread dealing with FOODs which when combined create neural addictions, and body mind overwhelm, thereby keeping one trapped. Also there were very good substances removed by the various agencies for the people's protections which actually were able to do good things, like block the replication of the aids virus and other adenoviruses.. The antivirals were discovered as early as 1903 and then suppressed. Bob

11. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

True, Bob and Grip, but nonetheless, such does not amount to protection. I wouldn't want someone to think they were not susceptible when such is not the case. ( I would thank grip's post as well, but then he would get the big head over his thanks to post ratio ) Breaking circuits are all well and good, but paying attention to one thing while not noticing another, not so much.

Much also would depend on the individual in question. Music has it's place, I do not contest that point, but likewise its no real defense if used alone.

I might put in some happy tunes if I am feeling low, I know that this would be of limited effectiveness should the source of this feeling involve someone pointing a microwave transmitter at my head, but if I am optimally familiar with my own body and consciousness, I may have a chance of recognizing the outside interference and then be able to respond in a coherent manner to the perceived threat.

I don't think there is any disagreement on my end, just the need for some qualifying statement.
    I agree, no disagreement, what seems important is the IDENTIFICATION step, whats there, whats happening, how to come up with COPE mechanisms (and or solutions), how to implement safely and effectively.. What is the objective, freedom from control? By others in one's space, or improvement of one's abilities to be able to do more things one chooses to do.

12. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can tell (sadly by my own experiences) that you can protect against this, the hardest thing is realizing what is happening and pinpointing that A, your thought patterns aren't behaving as your own, and do not carry your energetic signature or are highly distorted from your base energy and that B, nothing can take you from yourself but can influence you to think or imagine your way away from yourself.

The energetic discord does not go away but when you close your eyes and find the energy from your heart that is purely your own you can ground yourself into that (all your chakras, getting your base ones is very important) and remember that you are you and that's not something that can be taken from you, your brain goes back into balance. For continuing protection I found by accident that Tibetan Quartz was a big help, I also got given a large chunk of selenite which seems to create quite a harmonic earthy energy, otherwise I spend a lot of time in nature. Unfortunately I don't know how to get rid of the issue entirely, it doesn't go away, however by operating from my core self it also doesn't effect me or bother me but I can still sense it there when I step out of my core. I'm in no way sure on the source of my problem but it feels like a buzzing erratic energy at the base back of my skull on an energy sense and it can seriously muck with me and was beginning too before I realized what was happening.. a lot later than I should have clicked due to life circumstances.

On a larger scale than an individual one it becomes tricky as there are so many people who are out of balance at the moment that it would be so easy for there to be tampering. I guess awareness is the biggest thing, can't fight what you don't know about.
    Last edited by Rosieposie; 1st September 2013 at 13:46.
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

Bob (2nd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Gekko (6th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Don't leak this info to anyone!

NSA Mind Control and Psyops

You'll notice that many of the methods and procedures described are mentioned in the article written by noted National Security writer Sharon Weinberger for the prestigious Washington Post.

Mind Games

Here is Mrs. Weinberger from her appearance on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Sharon Weinberger
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2013), Bob (1st September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - COUNTER-MEASURES

I'm reposting what I can recover after the FORUM had crashed.

I may not have gotten all Forum posts in this THREAD back - if you asked a question and your post is gone, please re-ask it and I will try to get a reply back. Computers crash, and luckily the FORUM had a lot of the backups restored, but some were missed. Thanks..

This specific post (below) that I feel is pretty important wasn't recovered from the crash and I think it's relevant since we just started to talk about COUNTER-MEASURES, the theory and technology behind such, the methods of how the DARPA mind hackers have been attempting to plow into the brain and nervous system and disrupt it.

Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - start of SOLUTIONS
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tly#post723133
    Posted by: Bobd
    On: 31st August 2013 11:28

Quote ---Quote (Originally by Openmindedskeptic)---
    Thanks Bobd. Most people call me Grizz.

First, anyone who would like to know a little more about psychotronic (mind control) weapons should read noted national security writer Sharon Weinberger's 5 page piece in The Washington Post.

Mind Games (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...011001399.html)

The ability to make completely sane people hear voices or intracranial sounds seems unbelievable at first but I can assure everyone that the technology does indeed exist.

Also, the victim _does not_ need to be implanted with any sort of chip.

Basically the tech, which I suspect was developed by DARPA, allows the user to take control of the victim's voluntary and involuntary body functions remotely.

Everything described in the link below can be accomplished with the tech which must rely on some form of electromagnetic energy like radio waves

although at this time I have not figured out what the frequency is.

However, I've been in a fully anechoic chamber that filtered out everything between 100 kHz and 10 GHz and that did not provide proper shielding.

This leads me to believe that low frequencies (below 100 kHz) are used as they can even penetrate deep in to the Earth.

NSA Mind Control and Psyops (http://www.whale.to/b/nsa4.html)

Hey, I gotta run but I'll share more of my findings later.
    ---End Quote---
    Hey thanks Grizz, appreciate the nick reference.

When you were in the anechoic chamber can you tell me what you heard? What was it like, and did you try to "reach out" to try to perceive things?

I'll get into the reasoning behind my questions on that shortly.. Different types of anechoic (reflection free) chambers have different types of action to biofields, as they are mostly about antenna testing to try to get a good free-space signature, or used to monitor emissions from anything from toasters to cellphones to computers and of course a whole host of mil gear to verify if they are tempest secure (for instance).

On the induction of fields into biosystems, the technical gig deals with the impedance of the two systems. To bring everyone up to speed to use common english, a one to 1 match means maximum energy is transferred between the sender and the receiver, and no energy is reflected from the receiver back to the sender. All transmission gets there.

So when the question is, what is the carrier wave used, it depends on what is the nature of the receiver, what are the best frequencies that the receiver will absorb. If there is a scalar component in the signal, it will penetrate any and all forms of normal shielding. HOWEVER, there are ways to get around the scalar assault. I point out a few below.

One of the things I realized when studying over in Egypt, wandering through the various temples, Great pyramid and the lesser pyramids, viewing the measurement systems that the ancients used, and looking at what logic would they use to deal with resonances, I saw that what we call microwaves these days based on creating short wavelength signals using radio wave generators as the sources, they used "microwaves" but their waves were SOUND wave generated, sound wave resonated, and sound wave complex signal modulations placed on such. Modern radio-wave trained engineers don't grock that the relationship exists, and thereby leave out a lot of ah-ha's and insights. The soundwave microwave engineers of the ancient times though I feel were lightyears ahead of our EM (electromagnetic) engineers of today.

Carrying it further, those sound waves that can be looked at in terms of "wavelengths", NOT FREQUENCIES contained complex geometry within the multiple reflections of the waves. We call the resultant signal a "wave form". What I found was that the wavelength relationships, which deal with precise measurements, precise angles, precise reflections, precise complex dimensional objects, the wavelength relationships couple properly with maximum transfer, in precise impedance match, energy.

Knowing that a nerve will fire when a certain potential is placed on it, one can place a sound wavelength to evoke electrical potentials. Recall in the lead thread, I mentioned Sonaluminescence, or the creation of LIGHT from SOUND. Not only can sound wavelengths with the proper complex WAVEFORM (geometry) placed on such create light, they can create FUSION (cold fusion), and furthermore split molecules apart allowing for sonic chemistry to occur. (like for inducing ultra-powerful electrolyzers, that take water and convert it to browns gas, hydroxy, or simply hydrogen and oxygen for running engines).

Consider that a wavelength containing the proper waveform on it can induce complex chemistry reactions, its an easy leap to realize that sound then done right can change the chemistry of the body, of course the brain and obviously the mind.

It was at this point I decided I no longer wanted to do workshops. At this point I was receiving attendance from China and US NSA/CIA guests at my workshops. At this point we are bordering on giving the folks the techniques for horrendous weapons systems.

You can see what Pons and Fleishman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion) had to deal with from their so called Peers of Industry when they decided to publish. I recall Prometheus bringing fire to humans and having his liver pecked out for eternity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus. Obviously the " ET's " (let's call them the Gods) didn't want humans to understand godlike technologies because that allowed power to be shared with those who could throw off the chains.

For me the "connection of the dots" (sounds like some ballet that Mendelson may have written the music for), being there in the temples around the world that were built by the Ancients, and testing, using active acoustic stimulation, then recording, then analyzing, then filtering, then tuning, then playing back to monitor for effects, I built a database. Forum member Nora mentioned 20 years I had explored with Cetaceans (dolphins and whales). I point out I did that because these creatures utilize sonic wavelengths, not just for "sonar" ranging, but use the sonic waveforms for complex action, and I wanted to know how they did it, what the effects could be, and if the effects were dangerous to humans if they were "beamed" by them. I studied 1 on 1 with a dolphin in the Florida keys for quite some time, and co-developed some technology with him where he would provide "dialog" (as crude as it could be between two different species who have immensely developed brains and nervous systems) as to if I actually accomplished the proper 3D and 4D holographic acoustic fields to carry out appropriate communications.

This image below is one of those holo-forms, or holographic waveforms. Beautiful isn't it? How does one feel viewing it. Start at the center and go with it and tell me what happens.

I posted some 3-4D pictures in my Album called "Travels" - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=780

Click image for larger version

Name:	1m57.09Sec_New_Object-14.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	22607 Click image for larger version

Name:	1m10Sec_New_Object-7.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	22608

They are pretty neat. Start at the 0.0 reference point at the center (the scales on the right and left have numbers, find the "0" and move left and up to get to the center.

These pix shows the relationships, using a "sonic phase analysis" program between two audio channels containing about two thousands individual bytes (data points) of FREQUENCY information.

Translating back and forth from frequency and wavelength can be done, but I find it easier to work with frequency space geometry to explain the patterns that exist in the nervous system.

To block an assault, a reinforcing pattern can be played back in numerous ways to the person, to the bio-system, to the nervous systems and it will synchronize to the new pattern. If the new pattern has sustaining and protection aspects in it, the primary personality is thereby shielded from outside "attacks". To be able to dynamically customize it, change it in real time allows for removal of habituation, and of course removes the ability to tag or target the pattern. One can become innocuous, invisible to assault.

I watched something similar dealing with not only shielding, but REPAIR of damaged circuitry when a skilled Bottlenose dolphin was able to heal an ADHD child who had not spoken anything more than a few disjointed grunts in over 16 years, start to actually string together concepts and started a dialog explaining how he was trapped, then "opened up" able to communicate again.

What the dolphin had previously done technique wise was induce a scan pulse to the child's brain, then looked for the holographic data-pattern coming back. Realizing what was not working correct, the dolphin then created a correctional holographic sonic waveform, then created that complex signal and sent it acoustically to the child which was in the water with the dolphin. At that point the pattern electro-chemically bridged the damaged neural circuitry, and the child had a spontaneous miraculous "healing" from the result. The data pattern though was not linear, was not single frequency or groups of frequencies, but was 3D and then modulated over time adjusted as changed happened, then created a 4D effect.

I had to have this happen to me to understand what it felt like and I assure you I totally grocked it, had some great physical body healings, got it conceptually what this higher order communications skill was and is about, and was then able to develop numerous advanced technologies from these understandings. Dolphin just don't do this I should point out. Something special was happening obviously because the resultant technology wasn't to be used for personal power or control, but was focused on healing, communications and evolution. I found out it had more applications as well, in terms of Global Stewardship as well, but thats another story.. So I worked with that dolphin and on numerous occasions had the same type of rewiring experiments performed to explore what was possible. I worked with Orca in the upper north west and dolphins in Hawaii, and finally Beluga white whales in upper northern Canada. I can say, getting a lot of additional neural-holo-graphic understandings and verifications definitely appeared as well as techniques to bridge interspecies communications - universal translator type stuff was part of the resultant benefits. What this bridged for me was work that I had done 8 years prior to my first Cetacean experience, where I had been developing understandings of the brain and nervous system and consciousness, to develop sensory exteriorization techniques, and sensory neural prosthetic animation techniques (about the time when the DARPA department head wanted me to assist them with weapons development) - it bridged that another species had it "all under control" and did such without equipment, just themselves, their body and trained brains.

Remember tools humans use to fill the gap for things they don't want to or can't directly do with their bodies. Tools are useful to get things done fast, like taking a jet instead of walking to get from point A to B. Possibly the romantics who would rather live in a T-Pee would be taken aback that the suggestion that proper tool use is a good thing, but please let me point out, tool use without responsibility, without sustainable ethics is abhorrent, as it can lead to the ego running amok and people and civilizations being conquered. One thing I noted with the Cetaceans, early on, abuse of the holo-sonar waveform generation methods would get one drummed out of their pods (social groups of individuals), and they would be banned. Abusing that sonic "tool" meant banishment..

Its an extremely difficult time to try to explain over 30 years worth of work in a forum posting and reveal some important insights that address this issue of DARPA wanting to weaponize what could be some amazing healing methods and exploration methods that truly are boundless in capability.

Suffice to say, the shielding and repair and additional benefits are possible using what has been used for millions of years by Cetaceans, these particular microwavelength complex sonic waveforms.

If the Darpa types are using microwaves (EM), the Cetaceans and the ancients use and used microwaves (SONIC). The wavelengths are similar when the absorption of energy is desired. DAPRA folks and the other university folks are into BRUTE FORCE, get a bigger hammer and disrupt thereby changing attitudes or belief. Cetaceans have shown that there is a way to successfully have a useful social order over millions of years without destroying the species. They definitely have their hangups, and they are severe ones compared to what social more`s humans have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mores. BUT their understanding of neurology, sonic holographic waveforms and abilities to successfully utilize such (tool use) exceeds anything any humans have tried to work with.

I have developed a set of technologies based on the complex sonic dimensional resonant waveforms which are conveyable by either light, or sound, or radiowave (microwave or lower bands RF) which contain information and bandwidths millions of times more dense than any normal EM based compression technique can create. (Immense uses there for data transfer).

These types of technologies are described above in the posting. The specific neural anatomy uses are obviously in counter-measures for the abhorrent DARPA brute force manipulations.

That's a very brief summary, and goes into answering some of Grizz's questions/comments. I am thinking of the proper way to get folks some of the technology to work with, so they can explore for themselves the shielding ability. I am thinking I may make available software that can run on a PC platform that can recreate electromagnetic holographic waveforms similar to what relationships are present in some of those pictures in the Forum Album. The technology I had originally developed back in 1990, and have refined it ever since. That story is an other forum thread though, its uses are able to deal with major planetary issues and has been documented as such for over 16 years.

OK, more to come

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 1st September 2013 at 23:12.

17. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    Don't leak this info to anyone!

NSA Mind Control and Psyops

You'll notice that many of the methods and procedures described are mentioned in the article written by noted National Security writer Sharon Weinberger for the prestigious Washington Post.

Mind Games

Here is Mrs. Weinberger from her appearance on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Sharon Weinberger
    Hi Grizz, restoring some posts, I had replied to your earlier post, but it was lost and now restored, so its there now for you to review. Thanks for your input and thoughts. Bob

18. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by: turiya
    On: 31st August 2013 13:01

---Quote---
    The fear of death is the root cause that you can be converted into a slave.

Without fear, who can reduce you to a slave?

A fearless man cannot be reduced to a slave, so society tries in every way to make you afraid.

The society does not want you to know that you are life eternal.

It does not want you to know that death is illusory, that it doesn't happen really, that it only appears to happen -- that death is utterly false, that it is a lie - The Revolution #3 - The Breath Inside the Breath

turiya
    ---End Quote---
    Hi Turiya, I found working with Dolphin, in the holographic sonic fields, the "fear" went away - I believe the sonic holograms and waveforms we explored together helped to get some patterns understood that there are so many better things to dwell on than are evoked from fear (is fear part of the evil people mindsets? Instill fear to evoke the avenue for justifying why they need to have "control") Seems to me a lot of the Syria issues are about using fear to make people stuck on dumb.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 1st September 2013 at 23:40.

19. Link to Post #34
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Bob, thanks for sharing an explanation of the technologies you've been working with...what they address and how they work. Glad you popped up on this forum. I've searched around for you and any current news for several years. I don't blame you for keeping a low profile. You took on an entire new age 'world' when you explained the inherent problems with beaming 'love' or whatever outward to others rather than directing that healing intent inward. I'm not sure how your dolphin friend offered the 'original' healing blueprint (or template) to the austistic child's system without partially 'beaming' it or 'sharing' it. Can you comment in layman's terms?
    Last edited by nonesuch; 2nd September 2013 at 13:03.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

Bob (2nd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), penn (2nd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nonesuch (here)
    Bob, thanks for sharing an explanation of the technologies you've been working with...what they address and how they work.

I was the 'lucky recipient' of a crude form of the offending tech in the 1970's.

There were no groups on the internet talking about it, so I went through it completely alone and with no reference point.

There is something to learning how to change our own inner structures so that we can untangle ourselves from the intrusions, but for me that took many years of hit and miss.

Glad you're here and I'm interested in any tech you should find it wise to share with us. Glad you popped up on this forum.

I've searched around for you and any current news for several years. I don't blame you for keeping a low profile. You took on an entire new age 'world' when you explained the inherent problems with beaming 'love' or whatever outward to others rather than directing that healing intent inward.

I'm not sure how your dolphin friend offered the 'original' healing blueprint (or template) to the autistic child's system without partially 'beaming' it or 'sharing' it.

Can you comment in layman's terms?
    Hi NoneSuch - (is there a nick I can use instead of the forum handle, it's easier for me to relate to a name instead of a handle. Just me..)

Thanks for the positive reiterate - been at this since the early 1970's - what a time period eh? Biggest breakthroughs I suppose happened 1969, 1975, 1979, 1982/3, 1986-93 then it was mostly practical testing, refining and improving. GPS first appeared as "TriNav" in 1969, taken by the US gov in 1971 from me. In '75 the first neurological EEG analysis system was developed, prototypes refined through 1991.

The dolphin acoustic communications from what I have seen deals with beaming, assault, repair, sonar ranging, sex/foreplay, concept communication messages: (let's go eat, let's go play, hey "you" (signature name of the individual), pod round-up (everyone come back to home base in the pod group), warnings "SHARK!" , directional movement messages (complex pattern of move tailfluke, and then direction to move to), body sensation i.e. hunger, sedation (something akin to shutting down one half the brain for sleep mode) )

Beluga and Orca have had similar messages. The orca I have the least signatures of. Beluga have the most interesting dialogs (I'll upload a snippet of a call sequence of a baby beluga (lost from pod) calling mum, and then mum responding the baby's name, then baby getting all excited repeating "mum's" signature name over and over.. Very human like.

(Snippet is here in MP3 FORMAT - short download -

All impulsive communications are scalar in part, and beaming - it's just the nature if one has outreach in this universe. Generally systems will recover from the damage provided the scalar component isn't that strong, or the acoustic decibels level (signal loudness) isn't that powerful.

A cetacean (dolphin or whale) is a very formidable and powerful creature, seriously formidable. The brain is larger than human and more developed in the parts that matter for imaging, the frontal lobes (not getting overly technical here). One could call that part of the brain the place where imagination is formed, explored and then whence the data is adequately massaged, explored and permuted, send back to the rest of the parts of the brain so that such can be utilized, potentially sonically sent out. Extremely over-simplified but that is the general processing cycle.

A communications that is designed not to destroy or harm (beam) contains the repair signal riding on top of it to remove the assault energy. So it's a beam and then repair the damage. Beam then repair, beam then repair. Properly formed sonic holograms created by cetacean generally will contain the correction wave as part of the overall waveform. Studying that showed me a lot. I was able to duplicate such sonically and electromagnetically.

Hope that's enough of answering the question and keep things in non-techy terms.

Bob

PS - by the way if one has cats.. every time I play the beluga baby holoform it attracts my cats. The girl cat loves trying to sit on my shoulder, rubbing intensely and bite at my ears. Purring to no end. Technically the baby beluga is "lost" calling out for help, and the other belugas there, generally they are grandma's or sisters who are surrogate watchers when mum goes off to feed, and they can be heard in the background trying to repeat and reassure baby "its all right". Please let us know what your cats may do when playing the snippet - tnx.
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 02:50. Reason: adding mp3 snippet - added a PS

22. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - COUNTER-MEASURES

"Suffice to say, the shielding and repair and additional benefits are possible using what has been used for millions of years by Cetaceans, these particular microwavelength complex sonic waveforms."
    Bob,
    Do you have any video clips that you could share?

Your work is fasinating to say the least!

When the dolphin sent healing to you, did it decide what need to be healed or did you project a request for help?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I can't say I understand it all but you write very nice for an average brain to understand.
    Last edited by penn; 2nd September 2013 at 03:28.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), nonesuch (2nd September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

24. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosieposie (here)
    I can tell (sadly by my own experiences) that you can protect against this, the hardest thing is realizing what is happening and pinpointing that A, your thought patterns aren't behaving as your own, and do not carry your energetic signature or are highly distorted from your base energy and that B, nothing can take you from yourself but can influence you to think or imagine your way away from yourself.

The energetic discord does not go away but when you close your eyes and find the energy from your heart that is purely your own you can ground yourself into that (all your chakras, getting your base ones is very important) and remember that you are you and that's not something that can be taken from you, your brain goes back into balance.

For continuing protection I found by accident that Tibetan Quartz was a big help, I also got given a large chunk of selenite which seems to create quite a harmonic earthy energy, otherwise I spend a lot of time in nature.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get rid of the issue entirely, it doesn't go away, however by operating from my core self it also doesn't effect me or bother me but I can still sense it there when I step out of my core.

I'm in no way sure on the source of my problem but it feels like a buzzing erratic energy at the base back of my skull on an energy sense and it can seriously muck with me and was beginning too before I realized what was happening.. a lot later than I should have clicked due to life circumstances.

On a larger scale than an individual one it becomes tricky as there are so many people who are out of balance at the moment that it would be so easy for there to be tampering. I guess awareness is the biggest thing, can't fight what you don't know about.
    Howdy Rosie

Thank you so much for pointing out, the hardest part is recognizing that "it's there" and/ or something has changed from the normal self.

My concern is the techniques being developed (and improved upon by DARPA and other groups -we need to get a list of those) are designed to use a person hooked up to an EEG system, the "transmitter", who is skilled in radically and fanatically holding psychotic imagery. (See the movie BRAINSTORM, from 1983). see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainstorm_(1983_film)

The two Washington University researchers that I mentioned at the start of this Thread using some fancy filtering software captures mental intention, and then using the internet sent the data captured to a TRANSMISSION system, and that transmission system created a signal in the brain of the receiving person, and that person performed the ACT intended by the sender. Such has also been done human to rat.

The concern is, what-if the Washington University researchers had access lets say to HAARP transmitters? What if the ionosphere becomes the magnetic field generator similar to the transmitter (the Magnetic transcranial stimulator coils), and the standing wave between the ionosphere and the earth creates a massive circulating brainwave intent signal.

How would one know if the intent one has is really one's own?

The mentions previously in posts were try meditations, understand oneself and turn off internal dialog circuits, internal chatter. I agree with you finding the stillness in a large crystal is a method that works. And re-patterning over an assault to create a new pattern gives one a pathway to stay in, while hopefully the assault pattern fades away.

What I am proposing are some techniques I learned in working with dolphin and whales, using a type of sonic hologram that can act as a shield and repair mechanism, and allow for personal tunability. As you used the quartz point to re-adjust your biofields (that's tunability), the sonic hologram technique could be tuned to get the internal rhythms back in-balance. Some of the images in my Album pictures on the Forum show what some of the fields look like.

What I have seen, which is encouraging, is the brain is extremely holographic.

By that I mean, information is stored in 3D across the brain, and certain areas have assigned tasks but never-the-less the information for the whole database exists throughout the whole brain.

So if a part of the brain is damaged, temporarily the expected familiar feeling functionality is removed cause the "normal access" is altered by the damage - but the information can be recovered.

I personally use a holographic stimulator technique to do that, wirelessly and non-invasively. Folks have used music to get the rymthms restored if one knows how to do that. Sometimes its called repatterning.

In mechanical rehabilitation, a limb for instance during an episode of being re-connected after a stroke, the limb is mechanically moved by the therapist, and the signals are re-sent back to the brain, and the feedback paths are slowly rebuilt. Holo-Stimulators I feel can facilitate reconstruction in a more rapid manner. Helping more-so for damage reduction from one or more of the "assaults" I would believe such to be useful. That would be called "bio-pacing".

What I would like to hear is how people have been able to deal with the different assaults, and if they can specifically recognize 1) when is it happening, 2) for how long is the duration of the assault, and 3) can one tell if it is a machine or a person - This last one could be a recording of a brain signal, so maybe it was originally from a person but being repeated by a machine.

Again, thank you so much for your post

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd September 2013 at 04:47.

25. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Bob,
    Hi Penn, at that time I was working alone, and didn't have any $$ for video equipment. Later on in the 2000 era when we were up in northern Canada, everyone was using still cameras, and I posted a few pix of the belugas in the Churchill river in my Album https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=781 - - - some of the other pictures in the other Album are 3D and 4D patterns of audios from brainwave signals showing how the sounds are put together in a very complex and beautiful rendition. They show how a coherent brain can be - how do they feel looking at them?

Check out the audio snipped in an earlier post above this one of the beluga baby using a sonic hologram reaching out for Mum. It may give you some insight as to how the cetacean pods work out with each other and socialize. When a call is made, the compassion of the group comes to its rescue to help. Great social support system.

As to the healing pattern with the dolphin, the first step was to come into a rapport, visualizing and feeling where and what I was wanting to work or deal with. I had learned from a former very skilled trainer that it generally takes about a year working with the cetacean to create a type of nervous system rapport (they don't use those woo woo words though to keep things highly professional). Then it was up to the cetacean to do anything if they so chose, if they felt helping you become more "fun", able to play more was worth it. If you consider its about having fun, playing, experiencing joy, those who are not in that mode create a vibration which they will want to leave from. If you have the rapport and you're feeling down, it's a natural thing with them to try to bring you back to a positive vibe, positive intent. Sorta like what the Forum on Avalon is about, getting and keeping the positive helping intent to be a normal way of living.

As to the wording I will do my best to keep it non-technical in the general posts Forum. We can get technical some place dedicated for that if the Forum managers will allow it.

thanks

Bob

26. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Whistleblower Reveals Military Mind Control Project At Major University - University of Arizona

"What if the government could change people's moral beliefs or stop political dissent through remote control of people's brains?

Sounds like science fiction, right? Well, a leaked document reveals that the US government, through a DARPA research project contract, is very close to accomplishing this.
    If I'm not mistaken, the Department of Defense tried to get Yale University involved in something like this but at the time they were calling it "Advanced Interrogation". Thankfully the student body shot it down.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Bob (2nd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Bob,
    Hi Penn, at that time I was working alone, and didn't have any $$ for video equipment. Later on in the 2000 era when we were up in northern Canada, everyone was using still cameras, and I posted a few pix of the belugas in the Churchill river in my Album https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=781 - - - some of the other pictures in the other Album are 3D and 4D patterns of audios from brainwave signals showing how the sounds are put together in a very complex and beautiful rendition. They show how a coherent brain can be - how do they feel looking at them?

Check out the audio snipped in an earlier post above this one of the beluga baby using a sonic hologram reaching out for Mum. It may give you some insight as to how the cetacean pods work out with each other and socialize. When a call is made, the compassion of the group comes to its rescue to help. Great social support system.

As to the healing pattern with the dolphin, the first step was to come into a rapport, visualizing and feeling where and what I was wanting to work or deal with. I had learned from a former very skilled trainer that it generally takes about a year working with the cetacean to create a type of nervous system rapport (they don't use those woo woo words though to keep things highly professional). Then it was up to the cetacean to do anything if they so chose, if they felt helping you become more "fun", able to play more was worth it. If you consider its about having fun, playing, experiencing joy, those who are not in that mode create a vibration which they will want to leave from. If you have the rapport and you're feeling down, it's a natural thing with them to try to bring you back to a positive vibe, positive intent. Sorta like what the Forum on Avalon is about, getting and keeping the positive helping intent to be a normal way of living.

As to the wording I will do my best to keep it non-technical in the general posts Forum. We can get technical some place dedicated for that if the Forum managers will allow it.

thanks

Bob
    Bob,

Beautiful! That is how I see the pictures you posted of the sound waves. I am using an ipad and cannot listen to the audio clip for some reason. I would love to see the sonogram move with the sound. I feel some peace knowing people like you care enough to try and help heal the pain and suffering we cause ourselves for money and convenience.

I read the technical stuff too. I just don't retain it as long as I do with a heart warming "story" line.

I look forward to your teachings

Thanks so much!
    Penn

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast