+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Bob,
    Do you have any video clips that you could share?
    Hi Penn, at that time I was working alone, and didn't have any $$ for video equipment. Later on in the 2000 era when we were up in northern Canada, everyone was using still cameras, and I posted a few pix of the belugas in the Churchill river in my Album https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=781 - - - some of the other pictures in the other Album are 3D and 4D patterns of audios from brainwave signals showing how the sounds are put together in a very complex and beautiful rendition. They show how a coherent brain can be - how do they feel looking at them?

Check out the audio snipped in an earlier post above this one of the beluga baby using a sonic hologram reaching out for Mum. It may give you some insight as to how the cetacean pods work out with each other and socialize. When a call is made, the compassion of the group comes to its rescue to help. Great social support system.

As to the healing pattern with the dolphin, the first step was to come into a rapport, visualizing and feeling where and what I was wanting to work or deal with. I had learned from a former very skilled trainer that it generally takes about a year working with the cetacean to create a type of nervous system rapport (they don't use those woo woo words though to keep things highly professional). Then it was up to the cetacean to do anything if they so chose, if they felt helping you become more "fun", able to play more was worth it. If you consider its about having fun, playing, experiencing joy, those who are not in that mode create a vibration which they will want to leave from. If you have the rapport and you're feeling down, it's a natural thing with them to try to bring you back to a positive vibe, positive intent. Sorta like what the Forum on Avalon is about, getting and keeping the positive helping intent to be a normal way of living.

As to the wording I will do my best to keep it non-technical in the general posts Forum. We can get technical some place dedicated for that if the Forum managers will allow it.

thanks

Bob
    Bob,

Beautiful! That is how I see the pictures you posted of the sound waves. I am using an ipad and cannot listen to the audio clip for some reason. I would love to see the sonogram move with the sound. I feel some peace knowing people like you care enough to try and help heal the pain and suffering we cause ourselves for money and convenience.

I read the technical stuff too. I just don't retain it as long as I do with a heart warming "story" line.

I look forward to your teachings

Thanks so much!
    Penn
    Hi Penn - thanks for the positive comments and thanks. There is a direct download link off my website which the mp3 player on this Forum is going to - the http link is:
    http://chanlo.com/images/BelugaBaby.mp3 Please let me know if you can download the file and play it from your computer that way. Playing from the website will be choppy because of bandwidth issues all that.. So download and use your music player on your computer.

If you adjust your equalizer on your player, you can tune in, and get the emotional feelings that exist with the various separate beings. I count like 6 in the near proximity to the baby Beluga whale (delphinapterus). What I found fun is, when you learn the bridging circuit (which is present in the audio), you can directly translate, and even get the visuals in the other sonar holograms being transmitted back and forth with the more senior belugas.

I think source forge maybe it was called Active Sound or something like that was an open source player. It I believe works for the mac and pc, but I dunno about the Ipad, I have an I pad here, and I jut checked (I used the PC to upload the forum post) and the link doesn't show up for some reason on the iPad - maybe its one of the flash players apple doesnt like?

Pls try the audio at the http link and see what you think. If you have a phase viewer in your audio player, its pretty neat seeing what the cetaceans do in frequency space.

kindly,

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 02:30.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

I rediscovered this really creepy video that discusses DARPA's involvement in some horrific applications for remote mind modification technology. Here it is.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    I rediscovered this really creepy video that discusses DARPA's involvement in some horrific applications for remote mind modification technology.
    Grizz, could you summarize what was whacked out in the video, for folks to get excited about viewing it? Points that should be discussed further maybe?

tnx

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd September 2013 at 15:31.

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - COUNTER-MEASURES

I was able to listen to the http clip on the ipad. if i can adjust the equilizer I don't know how. mps3 usually just open with a player bar with an option to play or stop. When I get home from work I will check my default player settings and see if I can adjust the settings as you suggested. I found the dhri website from the picture of your cd. I could not play any of the sound clips from the ipad so I used my daughters lap top and listened to some of them. They are sooo beautiful. I heard the baby say "help" and can hear everyone respond. I see you already have some items to help. I just need to decided which one to try 1st.

When I listened to The scaler sample I really felt a physical respond like wow, did i really feel that? Played it three or four times. Neat!

Gotta run, Much thanks! Can not wait to get back home to check out some more.

Penn

6. The Following User Says Thank You to penn For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Grizz, could you summarize what was whacked out in the video, for folks to get excited about viewing it? Points that should be discussed further maybe?

tnx

Bob
    Of course. The video is an insidious kind of United States government generated propaganda to make "targeted individuals" believe that they are being attacked with Directed Energy Weapons (DEW's). This is, in fact, a form of "gaslighting" which is being performed to make the victim speak out and discredit themselves. The truth is that the target is really being subjected to remote psychotronic (mind control) technology which gives the operator complete control over the victim's voluntary and involuntary body functions. Mood can also be controlled with this tech as the victim can be placed in to a state of nearly unimaginable sorrow or dread.

In many cases the motive for these attacks is to either discredit a whistleblower by making them sound crazy or paranoid. Also, the psychotronic attacks have been carried out on Iraq/Afghanistan war veterans who witnessed war crimes in an effort to drive them to suicide before they eventually speak out.

The technology must have been developed by DARPA and I suspect the CIA and NSA are directing it although there's no way that the FBI isn't aware of what's going on. The latter is especially true when you consider that psychotronic technologies have been openly discussed by a reputable national security writer in a mainstream US newspaper.

The tech has proven to be so effective at neutralizing activists, dissidents and whistleblowers that now Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to develop something similar.

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th September 2013 at 02:21. Reason: fix quoting
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I was able to listen to the http clip on the ipad. if i can adjust the equilizer I don't know how. mps3 usually just open with a player bar with an option to play or stop. When I get home from work I will check my default player settings and see if I can adjust the settings as you suggested.
    Hi Penn, glad you had a chance to see some of the other clips on the white-whale page. It's simply amazing, how our brains can translate a foreign species language.. What I realized is the method used deals with neural-sensory cues and projecting cues. Cues trigger as do the neuro-nyms that I mentioned, relative "circuits" in our brains. If a cetacean for instance is "talking to a dog" or "talking with a human", the general cues are the same, parietal lobes, temporal lobes all exist, and because we have arms and legs (or paws but with appendages), a head and eyes, tongues, hearts, and a somewhat similar cylindrical body shape, the data-processing "elements" (groups of neurons resembling decision trees), that the cues trigger, produce the equivalent "concept" in the brain of the receiver.

When I realized that, I saw how this fit into the stuff I was working on in '83 endeavoring for an end goal of sensory exteriorization, and neural-prosthetics integration. (brain-mind-apparatus-feedback to brain sensory data).

Significantly then, communicating with a species who use this type of "tech" daily for living just absolutely blew me away. Imagine "talking" where you are actually heard, where the meaning actually gets there, with no mistakes. Literally then a basis for interspecies and intra-species translation - universal translator.

Then, getting into the "culture" and heritage of the cetacean, who they are, where they have been, what do they relate to, what is considered as significant, how do they interact with themselves and others, and do they ask the question ever, "WHY?"

At that point in my researches with the cetacea, I had the opportunity to see the dark side of DARPA's marine sciences divisions, manipulation programs on Cetaceans - DOLPHIN WARRIORS - or training with food witholding punishment, wearing training head/mouth restriction harnesses, how they used to train these being to be deep diving murderers. George Scott in the Day of the Dolphin is something one should see to get a handle on the lowest level of training assault done to cetaceans by the military create a bigger hammer mind. Heartbreaking stuff really after spending so much time getting to know who such a being is with a body like that, the cetacean dolphin or whale, and then see the human interpretation of how "they" treat these "fish" (they are not fish, but that is the attitude by the drill sergeants who know how to break one and mold one into compliance). The military programs say they are giving up on trying to coop cetaceans because they are "too much like a free spirit", and have instead "enlisted" (read conscripted) sealions who act more like german shepards and listen to commands and will kill on command for them.

Sorry about digressing a bit into the dark side, but people should know there has never been a military program that didn't have a dark side as the hidden agenda. Some of those agendas are more open and blatant expressing the justification WHY they have to be dark (win at any cost, for any reason, but win). There is the polarization between life and death, and insidious control.

Hearing "baby" call for help and the rest of the pod answering and offering support is so kind, and you can hear (and feel) in an "instant", attention is put there to the one calling help. There is no, well I will get to you when I am done (with whatever), its OK, I AM HERE what can I do ? And usually what the cetacean will do is perform an analysis on the situation, (we call it an ID STEP), then possibly put out an interrogation "chirp" to get a full spectrum signal back from the queried location, to "see" holographically, "what's up". Then at that point the necessary action happens. I have seen this happen with bottlenose dolphin, spinner dolphin, spotted dolphin, beluga white whales and the largest dolphins the Orcas.

Different pods have different cultures but the mechanics of the neural work is the same. Feeling, imagery, two-way-feedback, and compassionate interaction are all used. Some are more developed, older souls obviously, and have had a lot of interaction between their own within their groups and others have had human exposure. Contacting the spirit/soul getting to the "person" (being) in there is absolutely fascinating, like how a child meets a new child and they start sharing and exploring together - that's what it was like.

I have a story I may post in a bit showing more of the history of the above and where we have gone with coming up with solutions to humankind's issues environmentally, physically, emotionally. As you found on the dhri.com website, a bunch of sample snippets explore different holographic windows. Ya you felt it

I setup the audios so that with the equalizer, you can tune the holograms, thereby adjusting the location of the experience where it is "felt", and thereby "interpreted". My belief is a person will find what works for them, so if we can provide tools to facilitate, one will hopefuly with a bit of guidance steering to learn the ropes, (techniques) get some great exploration opportunities.

Bob

10. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

tnx

Bob
    Of course. The video is an insidious kind of United States government generated propaganda to make "targeted individuals" believe that they are being attacked with Directed Energy Weapons (DEW's). This is, in fact, a form of "gaslighting" which is being performed to make the victim speak out and discredit themselves. The truth is that the target is really being subjected to remote psychotronic (mind control) technology which gives the operator complete control over the victim's voluntary and involuntary body functions. Mood can also be controlled with this tech as the victim can be placed in to a state of nearly unimaginable sorrow or dread.

In many cases the motive for these attacks is to either discredit a whistleblower by making them sound crazy or paranoid. Also, the psychotronic attacks have been carried out on Iraq/Afghanistan war veterans who witnessed war crimes in an effort to drive them to suicide before they eventually speak out.

The technology must have been developed by DARPA and I suspect the CIA and NSA are directing it although there's no way that the FBI isn't aware of what's going on. The latter is especially true when you consider that psychotronic technologies have been openly discussed by a reputable national security writer in a mainstream US newspaper.

The tech has proven to be so effective at neutralizing activists, dissidents and whistleblowers that now Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to develop something similar.

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system
    OK got it Grizz

Yup, this is the earlier version of the neural assault tech. Psychotronics, and PSI (psychotronics augmented using some sort of equipment usually electromagnetic), or "silent sound" modulations, or various chaos field generators. ELF (extremely low frequency) bombardment, biorhythm alteration, sleepcycle assaults, and then trained psi attacks by trained groups.

I think the shock for DARPA and Putin and the rest of the groups in Pakistan and Afghanistan is now there are independents capable of countering the assaults and whacking back the assaulter, and taking out their "beamers". That scares the beejezus out of them.

The basis is still fear. (not instill fear, but the basis is STILL FEAR).. they are in fear and as others have said, that fear puts them STUCK ON STUPID (S.O.S.) Being stuck that way evokes more stuck, and more entrepreneurs see that as opportunities to make a buck and prostitute their minds to create the weapons.

In 1991 there was such an assault on "scientists" who were brain wave "researchers", those able to deal with coming up with weapons systems, or counter-measures systems (possibly sensitive folks would remember that time period what it was like). Part of the reason for their assault was to see if anybody out there could successfully resist the assault (they had real counter-measures then), and they could be tagged and watched for anything future they may talk about in conferences, or develop.

Of course the assaulter organization wanted to get these people for themselves, and get the technology or techniques they had for themselves. This assault also took out the braggarts. Those who had partial solutions were severely maimed. One can take an inventory of "who is left" to see the roll call, see what state they are in, and if they are going to reveal anything any more. That assault was blatant murder. And the perps got away with it in the guise of acceptable casualties. The technology was a mix of mechanically tuned psionics mounted on board a limited lifetime satellite traveling in low orbit, polar - so that it would sweep across the planet and microwave irradiate the planet using a psychotroic modulation on top of it.

Ultimately, it comes down to the idea of control - good control or bad control, and if society on the planet is supposed to be able to live together. Not daring to get into the subjects of Reptilians, Archons, Orions on and on, which dives head over heals into as you mentioned the discredited categories. No credible airline pilot or commercial pilot will talk about any sightings as it totally puts them into the do-not-hire category. Problem is people are making sightings of things that are much bigger than small unmanned vehicles (or UAV's) or spy drones, experiencing these things at low altitudes. And those big vehicle sightings aren't psychotronically induced, aren't mind beamed. They are there.. So, are the Darpa and other 3 letter groups really operating under FEAR of something else out there, messing with the planet more-so than the idiosyncratic personalities running the various countries and regions? I remember some of pres Reagan's strange comments, that taken out of context one would think he was bonkers as a mad hatter..

I researched in-depth the spirit/machine interface between the operator and machine in every psychotronic device ever built or talked about which I could get my hands on or get notes from the developers from the 1500's onward. It is scalar predominantly, and scalar with different types of human coupling, or other bio-coupling if one looks at the psi cell kill experiments produced by the Chech's and Soviets. The carrier used varies for the projection, as you mentioned Putin's desire to use microwaves on a rifle or other microwave platform (like the Active Denial Transmitters).

There though is a senior blocking mechanism to all that stuff that is at the quantum level. I call it quantum holographics. Other folks have asked about the phenomenon of what happens when a nuclear explosion is modulated by consciousness. I replied in one of Bill's forum threads on that mechanism.

Lots of technology comes out of observations people made that "magic happens" under certain conditions that are not stage magic, but unexplainable (by existing data) superhuman phenom. Lots of belief systems, many incorrect based on improper interpretation of observations have happened. However there is a solid basic science that covers explains and allows for building and exploring these strange esoteric realms. I don't think anybody gets in to that level of exploration by having a heart based on destruction of the system. Power? why should that be a person's goal?

If you recall, cold wars were fought with each side threatening to annihilate the other side. Insidious weapons have been tested and used by both sides, there is no question when one analyzes what has happened to people. Where though does it get one except so much collateral damage in life and a damaged environment. The implementation of a system the FBI and other authorities call using an "infernal machine". And what judge would want to discuss "infernal machines" in their courts of competent jurisdiction? We could look at the significance that Snowden brought up, and see the resultant procedure used to stop him, because he violated contracts that he signed, secrecy contracts, putting him into jurisdictions and authority oversight.

Lots of folks in this forum have said, let's change that negativity assault with a positivity assault.. The point is assault begets assault , no matter what polarity is used), and the scalar component generated from a beamout destroys all systems.. At the level of quantum holographics though, one re-writes probability - probability being re-written affects outcomes. The closest thing a person has to affect outcomes at a quantum level are their own nervous systems. That's where the meditations come in, that's where helping one's nervous system get pure and coherent are solutions.

The philosophy that works is "fix within, inflow the desired effects, live the quantum holographic desired experience and be stable with that". The result is a quantum modification of probability. Enough people doing that and the chances of a random outcome swaying happens. That's been shown time and time again, consciousness can alter events (consciousness coherence project).

The first step as you point out and others have pointed out, is uncover whats happening, know whats happened, how it happens. Then after the identification, one can come up with solutions. Whether or not to implement the solutions I believe is up to discussion. Solutions first exist within.

Thanks for finding that stuff.

Bob
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th September 2013 at 02:22. Reason: fix quoting

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Different pods have different cultures but the mechanics of the neural work is the same. Feeling, imagery, two-way-feedback, and compassionate interaction are all used. Some are more developed, older souls obviously, and have had a lot of interaction between their own within their groups and others have had human exposure. Contacting the spirit/soul getting to the "person" (being) in there is absolutely fascinating, like how a child meets a new child and they start sharing and exploring together - that's what it was like.

I have a story I may post in a bit showing more of the history of the above and where we have gone with coming up with solutions to humankind's issues environmentally, physically, emotionally. As you found on the dhri.com website, a bunch of sample snippets explore different holographic windows. Ya you felt it

I setup the audios so that with the equalizer, you can tune the holograms, thereby adjusting the location of the experience where it is "felt", and thereby "interpreted". My belief is a person will find what works for them, so if we can provide tools to facilitate, one will hopefuly with a bit of guidance steering to learn the ropes, (techniques) get some great exploration opportunities.

Bob

Oh please tell the story!

Do they remember you for a long time like elephants do?

Can they heal themselves from the damage we are doing to the oceans with oil spills and the cleanup chemicals?

Do they ever ask for assistance from humans or make suggestions to you that would help us and them?

I know, I am a dreamer. Dreaming of peace, prosperity and compasion for each and everyone.

Penn

You are awesome! Thank you.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th September 2013 at 02:23. Reason: fix quoting; trim quoted material

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), superconsciousness (4th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have been getting some good feedback from folks letting me know what types of beams, assaults have been happening to them. A lot of what I am seeing looks like electromagnetic microwave assault. I am going to start a separate thread for microwave solutions, but I will post here first a very simple method to "return to sender", a microwave beamout.

What this type of shielding system is, is technically called a microwave black body absorber. It can be used as high up in frequency for ultra short wavelenghts, all the way up through ultra-violet. It's used in microwave systems, in light systems where one needs to have a type of sink, to destroy the incoming "radiation" and prevent it from going anywhere into the environment behind it. (thereby acting like a shield).

What it is is one takes a hard cover large book, maybe something a foot or so on the pages, full 8 1/2 inch by 11-12 inch pages, good strong cardboard outer cover.

Then maybe about 10 pages in, tape a full sheet of aluminum foil to a page leaf. The aluminum is very thin, acts like a knife edge (which is used as part of the cancelling effect), and it is very conductive. So it will channel the signal along it.

Then skip about 10 pages and tape another full sheet of aluminum foil to another page leaf.. Cover the sheet from the binding out to the edge.

Repeat that until you have done about 10 pages like this (obviously a good thick book).

Now, Open the book up then so that it can stand up by itself, and spread the pages sorta like they are like a set of fingers opened up and stretched as wide as possible.

THEN point that book in various directions, rotating it on the table, or counter or near the window.. Place it where ever it creates the most relief.

One can create as many of these shields and effectively "return to sender" the assault. If it is coming from ABOVE, a little bit of adjustment putting tape across the top and the bottom edges of the leaves will hold the book open so the leaves can face UPWARDS.

This acts as a shield and counter-reflector, putting the reflected signal back out to the sender. It's much better than putting little mirrors up (which is a good spiritual type of shield mockup, but not effective against microwave assaults). One can spread the pages more or bring them closer to tune (as was done with the hand mudra shielding and biofield tuning).

The book will keep the setting fixed for you, absorb the microwave and create a reflection back to the source. I've found it very helpful and like close to zero cost to make

Some folks may want to experiment with putting on the outside of the book a small wrap of about a three inch (3) wide strip and centered along the spine of the book binding, where the remaining front and back cover have a little bit of this strip on them - the width of the overlap on the front and back cover will be different with different thickness books.

The designs specified above deal with the frequencies and wavelengths of typical microwave sources from cell towers, "long lines" microwave, and most satellite based transmitters irradiating people.

Many people have reported the crazy symptoms when the HIGH POWERED TV satellite transmitters were launched. I did a study on the issues some years back and I will get into that in the separate thread about how its the REFLECTIONS, not the direct signals that cause the bio-effects.

The technique mentioned above is the best almost zero cost solution available.

I hope this helps bring some peace and calmness.

Bob

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

The novel series "Divergent" has a fascinating section where certain people are naturally immune to a similar type of mind control technology. They pretend to be affected, because the bad guys are trying to destroy those who are immune. This author (Veronica Roth) has a gift.

This also makes me wonder about the MKULTRA Synanon connection. I believe that certain cults were used to test this type of technology.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

I rediscovered this really creepy video that discusses DARPA's involvement in some horrific applications for remote mind modification technology.

tnx

Bob
    The video mentions:
    • Psychic driving by psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron (wikipedia: Psychic_driving)
    "Mission: Mind Control (ABC News Closeup, July 1979 clip)" or CIA-funded brainwashing experiments conducted by Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron at "Ravenscrag" in Montreal, Canada:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biomedical Engineer James Lin demonstrates microwave hearing:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to know what the effects of such techniques are, the video below is one of many you can find on youtube:

My question is: what if we mix microwave hearing and psychic driving?
    Last edited by Atlas; 5th September 2013 at 05:12.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #52
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

See related Project Avalon thread:

Artificial/Synthetic Telepathy and Mind control
    Started by Maia Gabrial, 1st May 2012

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (5th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), jiminii (5th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

My concern is the techniques being developed (and improved upon by DARPA and other groups -we need to get a list of those) are designed to use a person hooked up to an EEG system, the "transmitter", who is skilled in radically and fanatically holding psychotic imagery. (See the movie BRAINSTORM, from 1983).
    The movie is available here: video/nbvfhkqkbowg (free streaming, no ads)

Direct download link: 82788.avi

Also available here: video/ccvkihtaqfmi and here: video/txmiceviadax

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (5th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), jiminii (5th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #54
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

can one tell if it is a machine or a person - This last one could be a recording of a brain signal, so maybe it was originally from a person but being repeated by a machine.
    This makes sense. In my view, it could also be:
    • persons with psychic abilities
    • machines (artificial intelligence)
    • a mix human/machine (androids)
    • genetically modified/laboratory humans with enhanced brain capabilities
    • other form of living being (other specie)
    My guess would be a genetically modified being with enhanced brain capabilities in association with hi-tech machines, but is the said 'association' really necessary?
    Last edited by Atlas; 5th September 2013 at 06:26.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (5th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    My question is: what if we mix microwave hearing and psychic driving?
    I would believe what we'd have is a campaign designed to create very reactive people, who would perform on command, the "whispering" that they are beamed with..
    There is an issue about certain foods which induce "allergy" reactions.
    Those foods keep the nerves in hyper-expansion, higher conductivity.

Some of the most potent hallucinogenics expand the nerve endings so they short circuit, and fire at lower potentials. One of the antidotes for a bad LSD trip are very strong antihistamines. The antihistamine generally has to be based on the propane compounds for their building block molecule. That causes the nerves and membranes to contract, increasing the firing level trip point, so lower level stimulation does NOT cause firing. The brain and mind then calms down.

Do the young ma's recall when their young kids got into specifically colored lollipops, and some sugary drinks and they started running around all crazy, maybe started crying afterwards, spinning around, and screaming out of control?

I would be curious if something over the counter like Chlortrimeton, a very safe anti-histamine is tried during an episode of "extreme beaming" sensations, if one very rapidly experiences relief.

It is my belief that if such DOES bring relief, there is a possibility that one's nerves have been hypersensitized by hallucinogens/allergens present in the environment, either aerosol or food combination ingested.

(chlortrimeton - 4MG size is typically over the counter in the US. Chlorphenamine or chlorpheniramine, commonly marketed in the form of chlorpheniramine maleate, is a first-generation alkylamine antihistamine used in the prevention of the symptoms of allergic conditions such as rhinitis and urticaria)

"Acute urticaria and/or angio-edema: Hives or swelling lasting less than six weeks. The most common causes are foods, medicines, latex, or infections. Insect bites and internal disease may also be responsible. The most common foods that cause hives are nuts, chocolate, fish, tomatoes, eggs, fresh berries, soy, wheat, and milk. Fresh foods cause hives more often than cooked foods. "

The latex, the sap from leafy greens can be an inducer. I have noticed different greens, lettuces can have higher "latex" content and a type of synthetic morphine like substances. A food allergy can happen when different bacteria in the gut create different chemicals besides B vitamins.

Therefore if there has been a biological attack even ( as we have seen with the e.coii and listeria infections in greens, cantaloupes, and cheeses and meats ), the toxins in the gut can start to build up hitting us harder with compounds that can cause these hypersensitivities.

That's my logic behind trying chlortrimeton instead of benadryl (different chemical base) and see if that creates a change. I haven't seen any dangerous counterindications, and advocating an over the counter med obviously isn't something I am suggesting as "treatment", but more like a suggestion for someone really intensely feeling assaulted to try to find out if there has been a toxic allergy enhanced sensitivity.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 5th September 2013 at 16:54.

25. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    See related Project Avalon thread:

Artificial/Synthetic Telepathy and Mind control
    Started by Maia Gabrial, 1st May 2012
    VG - so what we are all doing now is the IDENTIFICATION step - in any solution solving, one takes an INVENTORY - what is happening, who is it happening to, (maybe why is it happening), then WHERE (if possible to identify what source is generating the issue), then different types of solutions can be tried (solving step). Thanks for sharing the link.

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

I haven't had a chance to get into this thread yet because I am still busy trying to get me into my next game... but
    this is good. .We need to stop this mind control stuff or get people into a higher reality so that mechanics can not affect them anymore.

I tend to believe since the spirit created all this stuff in this universe anyway that we would be able to develop ourselves to the point where we are back to our normal functioning and that would be out of the body running the body from outside so we are not affected by all these mechanical distractions.

not sure where I am going with this.

this is where the reptilians started with their experiments on this planet with mind control to take over our galaxy

a perfect place .... a prison planet where everyone else would be petrified at the idea of coming down to this planet to try to stop it and getting themselves trapped.

the unique thing I seem to understand and not know where I got the data from is this. They are like bees.
    it would be one spirit running the entire hive. one spirit running the queen bee and all it's hive that are just ghost with no spirits in them.

so it would be easy for them to operate on the planet since they are controlled from a queen bee that is off the planet

the greys are probably similarly designed. An ideal spot to do all this hidden tech where the galactic government would not know what was coming

but I think they know now since I am from future and I know it so they must know it too.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 5th September 2013 at 16:59.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    The novel series "Divergent" has a fascinating section where certain people are naturally immune to a similar type of mind control technology. They pretend to be affected, because the bad guys are trying to destroy those who are immune. This author (Veronica Roth) has a gift.

This also makes me wonder about the MKULTRA Synanon connection. I believe that certain cults were used to test this type of technology.
    Thank you so much for this novel suggestion. Do you feel such was purely fiction or real non-fiction novelized for story?

I am not familiar with Synanon - MK-Ultra is very obvious as well as the researches of Gottlieb et al in that program (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb). The use of chemicals to increase the duration of the "program" or increase the ability of pathway induction, or laying in "circuits" was explored for hundreds of years if not thousands. The chemists in various institutes around the world are still doing such things. EROWID their website describes a lot of exploration people have done with natural substances and altered substances (designer drugs).

29. Link to Post #59
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

For a source of interference that is quite close to home, one can look into the patents Joseph Farrell documents in his book Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men, in reference to the origin of cell phone technology. What if, all this time, we weren't hearing words from a headset, rather the words were hallucinations induced by microwaves, and the tech is perfected to the point that what is heard is an accurate representation of what is said on the other end? What else might come from such a source?

30. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Based on my own experience, "they" have technology to make you do just about anything they want. Although highly advanced, this technology is based on our own free and unlimited will power. Which means that it's a "least path of resistance" technology as well. What's that mean? For the most part, the mind control tech. works "with you" not against you. And what's that mean? Basically, is you are under such mind control you are screwed. Or if you are willing to meditate you could find a solution. Ever see your 9 year old son drowning inside a 100 gallon diesel tank of fuel from which he could never escape from because there is only a small hole to place fuel into? I have and for weeks at a time. Every time I went to fuel up my company semi tractor trailer that image was placed so vividly into my mind. I won't bother to explain the other kinds of crap they we're doing to me (didn't respond here to scare anyone, sorry). I will say that within a month or so I contemplated suicide but thought that a deep meditation would be good to before I attempt to leave this world physically. During that meditation I think I had some help from some family (aliens) I left before being born into this world. Anyways, through this deep meditation I actually found a solution (other than ending my own life). It involved my orgone devices (I use to be an orgone engineer). The meditation told me to hand write words like Love Peace Harmony Compassion Oneness and place them into every new orgone device I create. You see, the main reason for the severe mind control attacks was due to my evolving orgone device construction.

A few weeks before the attacks began I had already constructed over hundreds of orgone muffin shapes. But what really ticked them (whom I call the black opts.) off was my most recent and large orgone device, known as a cloud buster. Soon after that a black helicopter loaded with various kinds of strange equiptment came down my dead end street at tree top level, about 25 miles per hour. I felt a very powerful feeling of severe intimidation from as I watched it fly by. Never in my 42 years of living has such an event happened here. Few days later a strange car pulled into my yard and sat bumper first within 15 feet of of my cloud buster. When I began to open my front door and tell the driver to leave my property I saw the drivers hand wave in front of him or her. That's the only reason for the hand waving which I can think of concerning my whole body being frozen in time at that very moment. I think maybe 30 seconds went by and the driver drove off and away quickly and I could then move again. I also lost my feeling of being angry and intimidated by that car. The driver must of been some kind of Jedi, right? Needless to say all that was back around 2005. So what kind of mind control technology do they use on us now? I think that it's at least some what more evolved, yes? Yet they still can not take away what we're all born with, which is our unlimited free will. Kevin

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarityofawareness For This Post:

Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (11th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (5th September 2013), Smell the Roses (6th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast