+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Thank you so much for this novel suggestion. Do you feel such was purely fiction or real non-fiction novelized for story?

I am not familiar with Synanon - MK-Ultra is very obvious as well as the researches of Gottlieb et al in that program (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb). The use of chemicals to increase the duration of the "program" or increase the ability of pathway induction, or laying in "circuits" was explored for hundreds of years if not thousands. The chemists in various institutes around the world are still doing such things. EROWID their website describes a lot of exploration people have done with natural substances and altered substances (designer drugs).
    Good question regarding fiction or non-fiction. If it were non-fiction, the author would have to be a time traveler or have changed the setting to Chicago. It's a futuristic dystopian novel. I am going to read Divergent and Insurgent again this month, because the third novel in the trilogy comes out next month. When I read it the first time, I wondered where the author got her inspiration, especially since she is vey young--in her twenties. Besides the mind control stuff, her insight into personality types is fascinating.

Synanon was a cultlike organization that's stated purpose was to rehabilitate people wih drug and alcohol addiciton. However they were shown to be linked to MKULTRA and used mind control techniques such as those explained in Lifton's eight criteria for thought reform: Milieu Control, Mystical Manipulation, Demand for Purity, Confession, Sacred Science, Loading the Language, Doctrine over person, and Dispensing of Existence.

The reason why I became interested in Synanon is because I was part of a group for a few years in Arizona where the "Head Counselor" was a former bigwig at Synanon. She brought all the same techniques there. It took enormous force of will to get out of there, and a loved one is still there and has been for several decades. After I left, I researched all of these connections and wondered if the mind control was just through manipulation of human nature, as in Lifton's explanation, or if there were pharmaceutical or mechanical means. The dentist that seved all the group members said that they all had a green film on their teeth that he had never seen before. I also wondered if the shadow government used groups like these as a testing ground. It seems likely, especially since the Synanon/MKULTRA connection is already established, and these other groups are children of that group.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Thank you so much for this novel suggestion. Do you feel such was purely fiction or real non-fiction novelized for story?

I am not familiar with Synanon - MK-Ultra is very obvious as well as the researches of Gottlieb et al in that program (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb). The use of chemicals to increase the duration of the "program" or increase the ability of pathway induction, or laying in "circuits" was explored for hundreds of years if not thousands. The chemists in various institutes around the world are still doing such things. EROWID their website describes a lot of exploration people have done with natural substances and altered substances (designer drugs).
    Good question regarding fiction or non-fiction. If it were non-fiction, the author would have to be a time traveler or have changed the setting to Chicago. It's a futuristic dystopian novel. I am going to read Divergent and Insurgent again this month, because the third novel in the trilogy comes out next month. When I read it the first time, I wondered where the author got her inspiration, especially since she is vey young--in her twenties. Besides the mind control stuff, her insight into personality types is fascinating.

Synanon was a cultlike organization that's stated purpose was to rehabilitate people wih drug and alcohol addiciton. However they were shown to be linked to MKULTRA and used mind control techniques such as those explained in Lifton's eight criteria for thought reform: Milieu Control, Mystical Manipulation, Demand for Purity, Confession, Sacred Science, Loading the Language, Doctrine over person, and Dispensing of Existence.

The reason why I became interested in Synanon is because I was part of a group for a few years in Arizona where the "Head Counselor" was a former bigwig at Synanon. She brought all the same techniques there. It took enormous force of will to get out of there, and a loved one is still there and has been for several decades. After I left, I researched all of these connections and wondered if the mind control was just through manipulation of human nature, as in Lifton's explanation, or if there were pharmaceutical or mechanical means. The dentist that seved all the group members said that they all had a green film on their teeth that he had never seen before. I also wondered if the shadow government used groups like these as a testing ground. It seems likely, especially since the Synanon/MKULTRA connection is already established, and these other groups are children of that group.
    Thankyou so much for this, I was aware of Narconon but not the Synanon. I would like to hear when you are able to do the re-read and get the third in the series. Bob

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

My wife and I have experienced remote neural manipulation first hand and can testify that the technology does indeed exist. We've even made a short documentary video which touches on how the technology has been used to harass us in a manor similar to what is described in The Washington Post article Mind Games by Sharon Weinberger.

No, neither my wife nor I have heard voices but for a while we heard a constant high-pitched squeal which we suspect was intended to put us on edge. What's interesting is that others who visited our home heard it too.

What's really sad is that remote psychotronic devices now exist but rather than using them for good our federal government and/or one of their many contractors is choosing instead to abuse the technology.

By the way, I’m willing to share our video documentary here at PA if someone tells me which subforum is appropriate for such a thing.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2013), Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (12th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (19th September 2013), Smell the Roses (7th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

-
    The Cognitive NeuroSystems Lab at UC Irvine conducts research on vision, hearing and EEG studies of speech and attention; past work includes studies of search and navigation in 4D virtual environments.

The Lab is directed by Michael D'Zmura, a member of the Department of Cognitive Sciences. The Department is, in turn, part of UC Irvine's School of Social Sciences.

Research interests
    • Vision, hearing, language, attention, brain imaging, and brain-computer interfaces
    Publications
    • D'Zmura, M. (1997). Neural network for color contrast gain control. Proceedings of the European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Bruges, Belgium, April 1997, pp. 67-72.
    • Thorpe, S., D'Zmura, M. & Srinivasan, R. (2011). Lateralization of frequency-specific networks for covert spatial attention to auditory stimuli. Brain Topography DOI: 10.1007/s10548-011-0186-x [PDF]
    • Bhandari, S., Raheja, A., Rose, J., Yaralian, H., Segura, M. & D'Zmura, M. (2012). Tracking of mobile targets using unmanned aerial vehicles. AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference 2012, Aug. 13, 2012, 1-13.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 13,2008: Scientists to study synthetic telepathy

A team of UC Irvine scientists has been awarded a $4 million grant from the U.S. Army Research Office to study the neuroscientific and signal-processing foundations of synthetic telepathy.

The research could lead to a communication system that would benefit soldiers on the battlefield and paralysis and stroke patients, according to lead researcher Michael D’Zmura, chair of the UCI Department of Cognitive Sciences.

“Thanks to this generous grant we can work with experts in automatic speech recognition and in brain imaging at other universities to research a brain-computer interface with applications in military, medical and commercial settings,” D’Zmura says.

The brain-computer interface would use a noninvasive brain imaging technology like electroencephalography to let people communicate thoughts to each other. For example, a soldier would “think” a message to be transmitted and a computer-based speech recognition system would decode the EEG signals. The decoded thoughts, in essence translated brain waves, are transmitted using a system that points in the direction of the intended target.

“Such a system would require extensive training for anyone using it to send and receive messages,” D’Zmura says. “Initially, communication would be based on a limited set of words or phrases that are recognized by the system; it would involve more complex language and speech as the technology is developed further.”

D’Zmura will collaborate with UCI cognitive science professors Ramesh Srinivasan, Gregory Hickok and Kourosh Saberi. Joining the team are researchers Richard Stern and Vijayakumar Bhagavatula from Carnegie Mellon’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and David Poeppel from the University of Maryland’s Department of Linguistics.

The grant comes from the U.S. Department of Defense’s Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative program, which supports research involving more than one science and engineering discipline. Its goal is to develop applications for military and commercial uses.

Source: UC Irvine (source: phys.org/news137863959.html)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See a description of recent work on imagined speech on Through the Wormhole, hosted by Morgan Freeman, on the Science Channel. The work is described in the fourth season episode titled, "How Do Aliens Think?" An online video excerpt is also available. (source: socsci.uci.edu/~mdzmura)
    Last edited by Atlas; 6th September 2013 at 13:43.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Openmindedskeptic (6th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    My wife and I have experienced remote neural manipulation first hand and can testify that the technology does indeed exist.
    Hia - along with the whistle sound, have you noticed the odd SKY sounds? Earlier in the week there were reports in Canada of SKY sounds happening again. (the roar sound, or trumpet sound)..

As to a subforum - I am sure one of the Moderators would be able to give a suggestion on that.

I think what we need on the identification step is the WHO, the WHERE.. Buares has been bringing up a LOT of the WHO and Where as has yourself.

What we need then is active participation of FOCUSING on the SOLUTION and implementing solutions it seems to me.

From experience, with an augmented clear mind and clear vision opening up the QUANTUM possibilities through that mindset focus will skew the outcome, thereby swaying the tide.. USUALLY tho, after disrupting a negative outcome scenario, it is best to have in place a POSITIVE outcome scenario. (IF ya bust something, the universe will substitute another program or entity, or thing in its place because the primary negative wasn't balanced out.. the concept remains open to be tested in other words.. so a SUBSTITUTE outcome of a compatible magnitude has to be inserted simultaneously with the BUST action..)

Y'all follow me on that? If you bust something, you need to rapidly substitute in the desired POSITIVE state, or a new NEGATIVE will jump in.

Whack Hitler, and STALIN takes OVER.. etc.. The world never solved the TYRANT vibe, so its like Whack a Mole, they keep popping up (dohh).

Bob

9. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The Lab is directed by Michael D'Zmura, a member of the Department of Cognitive Sciences. The Department is, in turn, part of UC Irvine's School of Social Sciences.
    Quote Aug 13,2008: Scientists to study synthetic telepathy

A team of UC Irvine scientists has been awarded a $4 million grant from the U.S. Army Research Office to study the neuroscientific and signal-processing foundations of synthetic telepathy.

The research could lead to a communication system that would benefit soldiers on the battlefield and paralysis and stroke patients, according to lead researcher Michael D’Zmura, chair of the UCI Department of Cognitive Sciences.
    Buares, you are GREAT ! finding these issues that are happening.

WHY are the UNIVERSITIES allowing such GOVERNMENT funding to come in there, and WHY are the Department Heads and PROF's allowing such studies to be made when clearly MILITARY BATTLES are the goal, not solving Alzheimers or any Muscular Dystrophies? Isn't there some charter in a University's Code of Conduct that precludes coming up with Better Weapons?

Seems to me somebody needs to talk to the Student Unions on these Campuses pointing out the stuff going on? Eh?

Bob

10. Link to Post #67
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Buares, you are GREAT ! finding these issues that are happening.

WHY are the UNIVERSITIES allowing such GOVERNMENT funding to come in there, and WHY are the Department Heads and PROF's allowing such studies to be made when clearly MILITARY BATTLES are the goal, not solving Alzheimers or any Muscular Dystrophies? Isn't there some charter in a University's Code of Conduct that precludes coming up with Better Weapons?

Seems to me somebody needs to talk to the Student Unions on these Campuses pointing out the stuff going on? Eh?

Bob
    Absolutely. When all the dictators will be defeated, when there will be no more wars, when the world will be at peace, then a new hidden/quiet/silent war will take place, so we'd better not let them play too much with satellites over our heads. The (new) world order are developing these technologies to control the masses.

The preppers believe their rifle will save them from the enemy but microwaves and frequencies don't fear bullets and can also go through any armor. Of course we should be using these techniques for healing but once again, we are turning them into weapons of a new kind to fight over and over again.

Thank you for this thread which is a huge piece of the puzzle IMO.
    Last edited by Atlas; 6th September 2013 at 18:25.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (6th September 2013), Chanlo23 (12th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (19th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote from Buares: Thank you for this thread which is a huge piece of the puzzle IMO.
    We IDENTIFY the things happening, we talk, we visualize we use our minds and skills to see where it is going, where it could be going, we find compassion in our hearts and souls to make the right decision.. and then we BE the solution and do any action needed to actualize.

kindly

BobD

13. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

18 Sept - LA Times reports Washington Navy shooter Heard Voices

Some history about the shooter - the person, Aaron Alexis heard voices. He reported such issues as problems sleeping, being "assaulted by microwaves", hearing voices in his head.

"Six weeks ago, Aaron Alexis told people someone had threatened him at an airport in Virginia. A few days later, in Rhode Island, he heard voices. He thought people were speaking to him through "the walls, floor and ceiling" of the Navy base there, where he was working.

In his hotel room, the voices used "some sort of microwave machine" to send vibrations through the ceiling and into his body, a police report shows him saying. He could not sleep."

Nothing was done for him.

"Many are reminiscent of past mass shootings: How had police, the military and the company he worked for missed the accumulating signs of trouble?"

One is lead to question, are the DARPA programs evaluating effectiveness, or is this one poor soul suffering that was never given the help he needed?

14. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

See: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/...d-shooter.html for some very good details on the Microwave and other PSYOPS weapons.

A good link to a powerpoint presentation, in PDF format (there is a video available), http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nas...tureof-war.pdf - page 45 starts the weapons advances. The PDF gives the reader, a NASA perspective of the future in 2025. Page 49 has a mention of BRAIN Interactions and Low Frequency Modulations.. Microwave is a CARRIER, the MODULATION is the data on the carrier.. I.e. VOICE on top of an AM transmitter signal (like 1010AM on the radio dial) is the Modulation - 1,010 kilohertz or 1.01 megahertz is the CARRIER.. Microwave brain conveying carriers can use frequencies in the range of 900 megahertz through 45,000 megahertz (45 gig).

There are some anecdotal reports of "studies with the blind" for instance where the students in the blind schools experimented with using a radar transmitter signal so that they could try to "see", instead they HEARD the transmissions.

15. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On Page 50 of the Nasa's Future - the 2025 Powerpoint, Walter Reed is mentioned as one of the places this was conducted.

Do you recall that the Texas Military shooter, Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, when he fatally shot 13 people was previously stationed at Walter Reed?

Were microwaves used on him? If so why? and why would he have been the target of such a study if such was the case?

NASA seems to say, the frequencies were as low as 400 megahertz, basically UHF TV bands. Those antennas are very small. UHF TV antennas can not only receive they can transmit and there would be no visual indication that those antennas are not being used to transmit. NASA says the powers were less than a watt of power. The blind people had been using much higher powers in their studies, so we are left to ponder, what type of modulation then was able to couple with such a lower power and be decoded by the brain?

-- Updated
    A few pictures of UHF antennas

Last edited by Bob; 20th September 2013 at 02:12. Reason: Added a few pictures of UHF Antennas

16. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Page 55 is especially revealing - it explains all the weapons systems and programs and techniques which are LEGAL (as far as international Arms Treaties go).. These things are NOT LEGAL in the common use of the word, they are WAR items that militaries would be allowed to use against any enemy.

17. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Wade Michael Page who shot those poor Sikh worshippers in Wisconsin was a former Army Psyops troop, wasn't he?
    He must have at one time had access to some very sensitive information. In fact Army Psyops got in trouble, right, for harassing senators??
    Then he ended up dead after doing what he allegedly did. Some of us had impressions of what happened that day before seeing the story.

I found it terribly disturbing that this other fellow recently was a Naval electrical engineer of some kind. I really was thinking of Tom the day prior, who in a different capacity performed a similar function for the US Navy electrical engineers. He died of a heart attack some years after his wife died of horrific cancer. For some reason I cannot put his death out of my mind. It's one of those things that just "stays with you".

And of course, Hasan was in a position to be victimized by the nature of his assignment. People here tend to have a deep-seated (not quite visceral I hope) hatred for Middle Eastern peoples. It would have been hard to be a psychiatrist for the military here and also be Middle Eastern. He might have had to hear some really terrible things. Things about his own people getting harmed without cause. It could drive anyone crazy.

One time after reading something somewhat sensitive about Nabucco pipeline, a transformer exploded in my neighborhood. that was in 2008.
    Could have been a total accident. But I felt like a huge energy exchange had taken place. I was looking at a picture of Kuut Huumi on the internet when the power surge occurred. Global research has an article saying that the pipeline is behind the war in Syria that is happening right now.

18. Link to Post #74
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Future war weapons: nanodust, cyborg insects and mind erasers
    By Dick Pelletier

Researchers at the US Military's Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) dream of one day creating tiny dust-like particles called nanodust that could turn enemy combatants into law-abiding citizens. Nanoparticles would seep into a victim’s brain and alter certain neurons that would evoke confusion and a desire to become peaceful, thus rendering the enemy harmless.

Forward thinkers believe that this technology could one day be expanded to locate terrorists and criminals anywhere on the planet, bringing an end to much of the world's violence and crime. This radical system, powered by tomorrow's strong artificial intelligence could search through the minds of potentially dangerous individuals and convince them to not act on their evil thoughts.

Although this bold science would be capable of examining the brains of everyone, a failsafe mode armed with sophisticated intelligence and the number-crunching abilities of quantum computers could limit scans to people whose profile indicated possible problems, thus protecting the privacy of mainstream society.

As Orwelian as this wild idea sounds, if it saves innocent people from harm and death, a public more focused on improving health and extending lifespans, than concerns over the privacy of criminals, may find this technology acceptable.

Other far-out weaponry expected over the next two decades includes the following:
    • Cyborg Insects. Deadly viruses delivered by cyborg insects may sound like science fiction, but if DARPA officials have their way, it may soon become reality. Researchers have already created moths and flying beetles with electronics built inside them that allow a handler to direct their actions. These robot-bugs will attack specific targets and could inject a lethal biotech disease into its victim.
    • Nano Mind Erasers. Futurist consultant Al Fin sees this horrific concept becoming reality. Nanodust could fire tiny bursts that would wipe sections of a brain clean without the victim ever noticing, creating an instant Alzheimer's condition. Neutralizing a person's memory can be more frightening than killing them.
    • Nano-Naut Swarms. These shape-shifting 'smart dust' particles fly through the wind and can analyze areas with sharp detail and feed information back to headquarters. Originally designed by University of Glasgow engineers to one day explore extra-solar planets, this technology could also be used to spy on suspected terrorist locations.
    Will mind-boggling technologies like these ever become possible? Certainly they cannot be developed with today's scientific capabilities. And no one would trust that their privacy rights would be protected or that these futuristic systems might accidentally harm innocent people.

However by mid-2020s or so, experts believe that science and technology progress could turn these possibilities into reality. Author Ray Kurzweil in The Singularity is Near, predicts that we will one day merge our brains with powerful computers, giving us the wisdom to manage even the most extreme new technologies.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2013), Bob (19th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (19th September 2013), seko (19th September 2013), Shane (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Here's an interesting change.org petition that only needs 325 more signatures.

http://www.change.org/petitions/us-h...-surveillance#

Quote Electronic Surveillance" is being abused by our federal government to torture and poison U.S. citizens over an extended period of time (typically years). This long-term targeted overexposure to harmful electromagnetic radiation frequencies (RF, microwaves, infrared, x-ray, etc) is known to increase the risk of cancers and harm the development of children. Law enforcement and intelligence agencies are abusing these next generation weapons ("tools") against a growing number of American citizens known as 'Targeted Individuals'. The targets of this horrific abuse are typically placed under 24/7/365 extremely overt surveillance which is simply a psychological warfare tactic brilliantly designed to make the target report this ongoing harassment and in turn be diagnosed with some form of mental illness which acts as a cover to allow the continued targeting by these Directed Energy Weapons. Stop the testing and abuse by long-term "electronic surveillance" being commited under the guise of National Security and/or an ongoing criminal investigation, which never ends. Remind our Federal Government and law enforcement community that America does NOT torture.
    For some strange reason this related petition was closed prematurely although it has a wealth of information for any person curious about the present state of psychotronic weapons research.

http://www.change.org/petitions/memb...ontrol-weapons
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2013), Bill Ryan (19th September 2013), Bob (19th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (19th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,565 times in 32,794 posts

-------

I thought I'd posted this on this thread, but I don't think I did!

Do listen to these three interviews with Dr John Hall, on what he calls 'satellite terrorism':

Dr Hall has collected thousands of case studies of victims of this kind of 'voices-in-the-head' experimentation. There's plenty of reason to suppose that this has now gone operational, and is responsible for (among much else) many genuinely believed 'channeled messages' (sometimes real, but sometimes a clever psy-op). There seems to be the operational capacity to target specific individuals from satellite platforms dozens (or hundreds) of miles away.

Dr John Hall's website:
    http://satweapons.com

His Coast to Coast AM profile:
    http://coasttocoastam.com/guest/hall-dr-john/43636

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2013), Bob (19th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), fifi (19th September 2013), Gardener (20th September 2013), Limor Wolf (19th September 2013), nomadguy (20th September 2013), seko (19th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thanks for the post and links - in 1991 I was WARNED, to not have "any science type of vibration" about me, else when the Satellites TARGET I would be killed. That was the warning I received during 1991 for when those satellites were being used with the tech on them.. The orbiting satellite was configured as a combo of microwave plus a psychotronic component added to it, and a "season'd" operator was doing the tweaking of the PSI device on board via ground up-link. The satellite I was "shown" was in low altitude polar orbit, so that it would cover ALL of the planet over a few days sweeps. It's just some of the reasons why anyone can be negative about the psyops stuff. 22 years of that type of assault on the planet by those things does nobody any good to keep stress down. I have posted some solutions in the counter-measures forum thread; it's just some simple things one can do to help relieve some stress.

25. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was given a similar warning to BobD's back in 1994-95 regarding anyone who could connect 'dots', effectively use more than the 5 senses, and provide solace or restoration on any level. I was told the targeting was meant to remove perceptual clarity and the ability to problem-solve and rejuvenate self or others. An awareness/perception of what is one's own inner voice and what is something other than self is an important first-step of any identification process. While such awareness doesn't stop an assault, it can remove at least one layer of the initial oh-my-god-i'm-going-crazy stress.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2013), Bill Ryan (20th September 2013), Bob (19th September 2013), Gardener (19th September 2013), Limor Wolf (20th September 2013), nomadguy (21st September 2013), PurpleLama (19th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,565 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Do listen to these three interviews with Dr John Hall, on what he calls 'satellite terrorism':

Dr Hall has collected thousands of case studies of victims of this kind of 'voices-in-the-head' experimentation. There's plenty of reason to suppose that this has now gone operational, and is responsible for (among much else) many genuinely believed 'channeled messages' (sometimes real, but sometimes a clever psy-op). There seems to be the operational capacity to target specific individuals from satellite platforms dozens (or hundreds) of miles away.

Dr John Hall's website:
    http://satweapons.com

His Coast to Coast AM profile:
    http://coasttocoastam.com/guest/hall-dr-john/43636

More from Dr John Hall, on Alex Jones yesterday (19 Sept 2013):

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_John_Hal..._Sept_2013.mp3

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2013), Bob (20th September 2013), Chanlo23 (25th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th September 2013), Openmindedskeptic (27th September 2013), peterspm (21st September 2013)

29. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To know what to stimulate one needs to see the pattern is there..

"Using The Power Of Brain Waves To Prevent Car And Plane Hijackings" - Forbes has an interesting article..

In a nutshell, one can do a brain scan much the same way as one takes an eye scan of the iris or a finger print is what two researchers over in Japan are saying they can do.

Telling David DiSalvo, Lead research engineer Isao Nakanishi, of the Graduate School of Engineering at Tottori University, explains, “The purpose of my research is to achieve continuous or on-demand authentication for users – whether an automobile driver or a pilot. Conventional one-time-only authentication based on a fingerprint or an iris scan cannot detect spoofing (i.e., fooling the system). Continuous authentication can prevent such spoofing.” DiSalvo points out that the brain contains a specific pattern of alpha and beta waves (the frequency of waves in the range of 8-20 hertz roughly, although some say up to 40 hertz happens).

Alpha-beta is like lets chillout and lets go run away from the tiger at the same time.. "Ah I see a pretty kitty coming over to me in the distance... shortly that mellow chill out turns out to be chills down the back, its a TIGER!" so if you can imagine those circuits for instance being mapped and then the pathways are determined and shown to be unique. The Research engineering program then would be doing what DARPA wants which is to learn and understand more clearly where in the brain circuits are stored.

MAPPING is always part 1, then comes the stimulation.

Or let's extrapolate a bit more - if there can be mapped a pattern of a thief, or a pattern mapped of a person who "hate's the establishment", or further still a pattern mapped of a person getting ready to hijack a plane or hold up a bank.. that's where that type of research could lead into - something innocent like checking to see who is it that is going to fly the plane, drive the Lorry or car... to who is that walking into the bank, who is that walking up to security at the airport..

One more step in that direction is to wirelessly monitor for such patterns of "alpha-beta-bio-stress" at a distance.

If they have the patterns they will come.. Oh boy, Field of Dreams into a Mind Field..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast