+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

Wow. That's freaky. Will read it over again with a fresh eye and mind tomorrow morning just to make sure that what I just read is really saying what I think it is. Sheesh, this is really mind boggling stuff!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (23rd November 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: DARPA uses Transcranial Stimulation for Mind Modification - Are you thinking "correctly"

bumpity, bump

4. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

bump

A person who is sensitive (meaning their GABA receptors are turned OFF) can pick up numerous scalar signals and think they are being attacked.

Gaba (gamma aminobutyric acid) is the VOLUME control for the nerves.. Without the volume control one can become hypersensitive. Sensitizing agents can be simple allergens. The most prevalent allergens are toxins created from black mold (present naturally in the environment from molds attacking cellulose, when excessive wetness is present).

Taking it to "they are assaulting, or targeting individuals" really is pushing paranoia, and I think an agenda, if the "pusher" is a psychopath, or narcissist, or sociopath.

To solve "hypersensitivity", try some of the clearing tools discussed in Beamed thread. And try some allergy remediation techniques. Some folks may want to try anti-histamines.. Some folks may want to try natural anti-histamines.. Never-the-less, Occam's Razor says, the simplest solution is the way to go.. If one wants the psychopathic off the wall "conspiracy", well, gees... dunno what to say about that.. I suppose the "ride" may be fun, but for some it may be a terror to jump into that quagmire..

Try the beam dump, or the antihistamine, and clear your environment from black mold. It may be all that is needed.. And nobody then needs to be jumping off the deep end, that "they" are attacking one..
    Last edited by Bob; 1st September 2017 at 00:06.

5. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So you just "know" you are being mind controlled, bolstered on by terror or fear that "they" are after you.. Now why take that view? That the worst is always there? Is that optimism or pessimism?

Seems to me one can jump off the cliff and expect to "fly" or one can face reality and check one's neurochemistry. Figure out if one has a chemical imbalance..

BTW - sott.net is a recognized respected data-source of data used by MODS on this forum and others..

see https://www.sott.net/article/273955-...ABA-Deficiency

Quote Want to know your brain a little better? Here's an intro to one of your main inhibitory neurotransmitters - GABA.

Inhibitory sounds like a bad thing, but there's a balance between the excitatory and the inhibitory aspects of all function; just as there's light/dark, up/down, fast/slow and cold/hot. If we were to run on hot all the time, like most of us do in modern times, we'd get burnt out. Sick... Tired...

And often oddly wired at the same time.

"Tired and wired". That was me when my health fell apart around 2005 (for the third time). What I learned from my neurologist, Dr. Eric Bravernan, changed my life!

A special series of brain tests done over 4 hours showed I had only 15% of normal GABA function, low enough that I had probably been having low-grade seizures (for most of my life). Wow! "So, teach me about GABA", I said. And he did.

"The Edge Effect" is Dr. Braverman's highly readable book on neurotransmitters and health. It's hands down the best $12.95 I ever spent and has quizzes, charts and neuroscience made so simple anyone can follow it and get excited about it. It's fun to "diagnose" yourself and a relief to see that so may symptoms can be due to one cause!

Here's a list of some of the things GABA controls in your body. If this sounds like you, start on some Passion Flower today (we prefer this one in glycerin as it's sweet and can be taken without water). It works far better than taking the supplement GABA itself.

Symptoms of GABA deficiency:
    • Physical - Carbohydrate craving, skin flushing, butterflies in stomach, ringing in ear, muscle tension (especially in neck and back),trembling/twitching, numbness or tingling in fingers,hyperventilation (not the emergency kind, but the everyday breathing too fast and too shallow), blurred vision, allergies, night sweats, tachycardia, chest discomfort, reflux, pain - especially in nerves but elsewhere too
    • Psychological - Restlessness, feelings of dread, emotional immaturity, short temper, phobias, anxiety (panic too), obsessive thinking
    • Memory Function - Poor verbal memory
    • Attention Issues - Impulsivity, disorganization, ADD

Conditions/diseases of GABA deficiency: Tinnitus, anxiety, hypertension, chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome and other gastro-intestinal disorders, PMS, seizures, stroke, bipolar disorder, insomnia (and therefore fatigue), Tourette's
    So before you jump off the deep end into "they are after you, conspiracy.." consider some simple neurochemistry issues may need to be sorted.. easy to test..

if one needs to "buy into" conspiracy, maybe consider who told you that, why you feel that is your "solution"... is it a solution, or something that feeds something that can never be solved... just a thought.
    Last edited by Bob; 1st September 2017 at 01:21.

6. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

apparently their networks are active - I was called by an earlier past-head of Darpa's Bio group just recently, asking if I would "work" for them..

Really, why would I want to do that? It was amazing listening to the "flattery", and the continual attempts to create an overwhelming ego-stroke..

It's been quite clear for YEARS how they work to try to lure folk, usually the college kids who don't know better, just wanting to "play with the toys" no matter what harm could come for it. DARPA has only one goal really, it is to create the best military for the US, and to deal with the disasters, the humans not killed but harmed by war.. The Vet's will know what it is like trying to get good assistance from the VA, and to see if they've really been helped or just glossed over.

work for DARPA ? - I don't think so..

The movie "Real Genius" should be a MUST to anyone thinking that DARPA has anyone's best interests at heart.. Although DARPA is not mentioned in the movie, when one looks at the DARPA challenges created (to get innocent kids to think they are doing something great, get some credit, or some tiny grant..) what Lazlo tells Mitch and company in "Real Genius" is very accurate.

7. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A key goal -

The goal of the Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology (N³) program is to “pursue a path to a safe, portable neural interface system capable of reading from and writing to multiple points in the brain at once,” according to Dr. Al Emondi, a program manager in DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office.

“We’re asking multidisciplinary teams of researchers to construct approaches that enable precise interaction with very small areas of the brain, without sacrificing signal resolution or introducing unacceptable latency into the N3 system.”

--- Guess what they wanted to know.
    https://www.c4isrnet.com/it-networks...-and-machines/

8. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

This is insane. We've completely lost our minds. This type of technology is designed to literally make that happen.

Just because we are capable of doing these types of things does not mean that we should.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bob (20th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    This is insane. We've completely lost our minds. This type of technology is designed to literally make that happen.

Just because we are capable of doing these types of things does not mean that we should.
    Yes, and that bothers me highly. These folks are in glee, gladly willing to push the envelop because their project managers say, here is your funding. Wanna have some candy kid? Take it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7