Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    In after thought ... Perhaps we here on this forum shouldn't feed (into) or give too much energy into this kind of potential negative thinking ...

i realize a lot of people (here) are down on the United States Government ... But i urge my fellow Americans to abstain from potentially aiding in this self inflicting OP manifesting scenario.
    I really do not see any "negative thinking" here -- I see the sharing of what could be important information, that if true and does come to pass, at least some of us will know that it is a false flag and can help educate others.
    I agree Dianna.

Someone posting in this thread saying "We deserve all these bad things to happen to us and I can't wait for it to all happen", now, well, that would be quite negative.

We may be discussing certain real and some possible negative actions by certain others, but us being negative? I don't think so....we are actually being positive by trying to understand these things with more clarity and hopefully bringing awareness to a few others about what IS ACTUALLY and POSSIBLY HAPPENING and what some results MAY POSSIBLY END UP BEING....

IMO, this is actually a very realistic thread about real events and also about realistic "possibilities".
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), dianna (30th August 2013), Harley (30th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Following Simon Parkes, and some other illuminated clearvoyant he knows, or other knower of the illuminatis codes, there was something planned for tomorrow, August 31. However, again following Simon, the illuminatis are much behind in their plans - and they are not happy, and there is actually some off world interventions for earth.

So nothing major for the immediate present will happen.

I have a very strong definite tendency to believe this. Nothing will happen, no third world war, as long as we are very much involved, us human, in opposing it. As long as we want to preserve the planet, as much as almost everybody else up there. The final decision is ours however.

Otherwise, if we do not act, we may have to be kik in the sleeping butt.

The off worlders, in my idea, cannot intervene directly, we do have to to the job in this everyday down to earth fashion. Public opposition as well as praying/meditations, but the latter won't be enough. We have to do our job down here, and off worlder up there.

Willing peace and acting on it will drive us at the right place.

The soup is however very hot and may Spill if we are not careful and willing to handle the situation fully.

Please Americans, write to your president, sign petitions, refuse to be taken for stupid sheeps and demand justice and equity for all on this planet. It is greatly depending on your people, sadly.

And please AVOID FEAR AT ALL COST. IT IS TIME TO HAVE OUR HEADS STRONGLY ATTACHED ON OUR NECKS and just analyse the situations as they come to take the best action possible.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th August 2013 at 21:59.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (1st September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (1st September 2013), fifi (2nd September 2013), golden lady (19th September 2013), MargueriteBee (19th September 2013), soleil (3rd September 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear Mr. Makow,

I am an Iranian exile turned into an Iranian-American film maker, and I am also a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, but I can assure you that if there are Political Lodges in the U.S. , I have not been involved with them.

[...]

My latest interview with Rick Wiles of Trunews ( begins at 18.25 min) serves to expose The Illuminati as we call it, or "The Eagles" as they call themselves. By releasing such information I may have risked my life, but I have no fear, because the 30th degree taught me not to be afraid of death.

[...]

These men (The Eagles) meet once a month in a secret temple in Washington D.C., they have rituals very similar to Freemasons, they are no more than a few hundred, and they rule our lives.

The Eagles are the world's most powerful Bankers, Arms Manufacturers and Oil Barons, mainly controlled by the Brits. Everything you have seen happening in the Middle East since 1979 has been planned and executed by these powerful men, and their Master Plan is what I have explained in my Trunews Interview

- source -

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), mab777 (11th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

I hope this isn't too out of place here:

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (1st September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), MargueriteBee (19th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Dear Bill, thank you very much for this very informative and reconfirming post.
    I just read today that the USS Nimitz is situated in the Red Sea and remember about a year ago there were plans to scrap the super carrier, which is New Clear Powered.. Could it be that a staged attack on the Nimitz is in the plans, blowing it up and spreading radiation in the area!!! I guess it is like nuking the Red Sea, isn't it.. To me that is very scary.

This morning 2 Ballistic Missiles were fired from the western part of the Mediterranean going east towards Syria. The news states the missiles were a part of a military drill between Israel and the US and shot down just between Cyprus and Syria. Isn't that a strange occurrence!! or maybe the missiles on purpose were aimed to enter the sea off the cost of Syria for later ignition !!...

It is going to be hot hear in Cyprus.. unfortunately i am stuck for the moment :-(

Love to you all Brothers and Sisters
    Peter
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 3rd September 2013 at 12:02.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

bennycog (3rd September 2013), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (3rd September 2013), Harley (3rd September 2013), nomadguy (4th September 2013), Operator (3rd September 2013), sheme (4th October 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th September 2013), Wind (3rd September 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Two earlier posts salvaged by Paul:

Date: Sat Aug 31 08:02:01 2013 Poster: araucaria Thread Title: Re: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City Post:
    ------- Here's the very interesting YouTube interview of Bahman Nassiri by Rick Wiles.
    This is the first guy I've heard suggesting that the Shah of Iran was anything but a CIA asset. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat

Date: Sat Aug 31 12:04:25 2013 Poster: araucaria Thread Title: Re: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City Post: While eschatology dates back at least to the prophet Daniel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_eschatology), which evidences the power of this bleed-through effect, it makes sense that the crisis period should being in the late forties, when the atom bomb made this outcome a real possibility, if not a near certainty for some timeline or other. Not only do we need to make sure that this timeline is not affected; we also need to find a way to erase it altogether, since the effect is horrific enough to affect others who are not directly concerned, and that effect will not disappear just by steering clear of Armageddon in the here and now. How exactly we go about resolving this situation I have no idea, but I suspect that this was the actual timeline involved and that action is being taken to close off a whole bunch of timelines.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (5th September 2013), golden lady (19th September 2013), nomadguy (4th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

[QUOTE=buares;723186]
    Dear Mr. Makow,

I am an Iranian exile turned into an Iranian-American film maker, and I am also a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, but I can assure you that if there are Political Lodges in the U.S. , I have not been involved with them.

[...]

My latest interview with Rick Wiles of Trunews ( begins at 18.25 min) serves to expose The Illuminati as we call it, or "The Eagles" as they call themselves. By releasing such information I may have risked my life, but I have no fear, because the 30th degree taught me not to be afraid of death.

[...]

These men (The Eagles) meet once a month in a secret temple in Washington D.C., they have rituals very similar to Freemasons, they are no more than a few hundred, and they rule our lives.

The Eagles are the world's most powerful Bankers, Arms Manufacturers and Oil Barons, mainly controlled by the Brits. Everything you have seen happening in the Middle East since 1979 has been planned and executed by these powerful men, and their Master Plan is what I have explained in my Trunews Interview
    The double-headed eagle has other associations as well, notably the Habsburg dynasty:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle

Regarding the 32, I wonder if there is any connection with the 322 of Skull and Bones, which Dan Burisch says refers to March 22.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2013), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), nomadguy (4th September 2013), Watching from Cyprus (3rd September 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

geesy kreezy ! how much of an infomercial for money ! i cant listen to it

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Following Simon Parkes, and some other illuminated clearvoyant he knows, or other knower of the illuminatis codes, there was something planned for tomorrow, August 31. However, again following Simon, the illuminatis are much behind in their plans - and they are not happy, and there is actually some off world interventions for earth.

I have a very strong definite tendency to believe this. Nothing will happen, no third world war, as long as we are very much involved, us human, in opposing it. As long as we want to preserve the planet, as much as almost everybody else up there. The final decision is ours however.

The off worlders, in my idea, cannot intervene directly, we do have to to the job in this everyday down to earth fashion. Public opposition as well as praying/meditations, but the latter won't be enough. We have to do our job down here, and off worlder up there.

The soup is however very hot and may Spill if we are not careful and willing to handle the situation fully.

Please Americans, write to your president, sign petitions, refuse to be taken for stupid sheeps and demand justice and equity for all on this planet. It is greatly depending on your people, sadly.

And please AVOID FEAR AT ALL COST. IT IS TIME TO HAVE OUR HEADS STRONGLY ATTACHED ON OUR NECKS and just analyse the situations as they come to take the best action possible.
    YES, and you are right! there are many good petitions out there worthy of your (supportive) signature.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

YES, and you are right! there are many good petitions out there worthy of your (supportive) signature.
    One of my action is teaching without preaching, in a subtle manner sometimes, but efficient most of the time. The second is working on myself throroughly, no half measures (i did half measures much too long). Petition is another one.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

21. Link to Post #32
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Watching from Cyprus (3rd September 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The double-headed eagle has other associations as well, notably the Habsburg dynasty:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle

Regarding the 32, I wonder if there is any connection with the 322 of Skull and Bones, which Dan Burisch says refers to March 22.
    Thank you Araucaria, the pictures below are from his facebook album:

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (5th September 2013), nomadguy (4th September 2013), Watching from Cyprus (3rd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Thank you Araucaria, the pictures below are from his facebook album:
    Sorry, whose?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

If this guy is such a threat to the ruling Elite how come he's still alive ?

I suspect he is a planted (willingly or unwillingly) agent allowed to release a mix of (dis)info.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), sheme (4th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 times in 761 posts

deleted by cursichella1
    Last edited by cursichella1; 6th September 2013 at 00:12. Reason: deleted
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #37
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

«...the Illuminati are deliberately fomenting a world war. In other words, the Zionist-Islam conflict is just as phony as the US-Soviet Cold War.»

Indeed ! He is right.
    In a short view, one could say it is a war against Russia, a war against Europe because this prepares an invasion in Iran.

--------------
    «He believes the Iranian leadership belong to the Illuminati.»
    ----------------------------------------

Well, on this subject maybe he doesn't have the right info...

------------------

«The real truth is, Brethren reach the 33rd or 32nd degrees and have no clue what it's all about.
    The truth is, there's a higher level.»
    ------------
    Even my grandmother knew that ...
    Last edited by MariaDine; 6th September 2013 at 00:54.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Swanette (6th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

New interview with Bahman Nassiri - 10 Sept. 2013 :

If you wish to prevent a disaster from happening, encourage the masses to expect it.
    Bahman Nassiri
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th September 2013 at 13:07.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

35. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Posted on 28 Oct. 2002 :

Quote I, Bahman Nassiri, offer to pay $50,000 for information relating to the hitman who tried to assassinate my father, Hamid Khajeh Nassiri ,in 1984, at his residence in Beverly Glen Circle.

My father believed that the assassination attempt was carried out by the Islamic Republic of Iran, but I have strong reasons to believe that the hitman was employed by the CIA, for the reasons that will be written in my "Spy Story".

The hitman looked like the actor in the above video clip. Click on the picture to view the movie.
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th September 2013 at 12:32.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

37. Link to Post #40
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Bahman Nassiri, Nov 22, 2009 :

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast