+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City

1. Link to Post #41
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Freemason Warns of BioChem Attack on US City

"We should study this painting and send its hidden message to corrupt world politicians and Empire-builders who abuse the holy principles of Freemasonry." Bahman Nassiri
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th September 2013 at 14:31.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (11th October 2013), heretogrow (18th September 2013), seko (10th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Here's the NWO plan in 3 mins 58 seconds:

http://projectavalon.net/Bahman_Nass..._Sept_2013.mp3

Bahman Nassiri (Iranian-born 32nd degree Freemason) lays it all out. This is an extract from a radio interview on 10 Sept 2013.

He warns (again) of a biochemical False Flag attack in the US, and states that the NWO plan is to create a massive united enemy in the Middle East ("for a big war, you need a big enemy") -- and then WW III can start.

His entire 10 Sept interview (55 mins) is here:

http://projectavalon.net/Bahman_Nass..._Sept_2013.mp3
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th September 2013 at 02:46. Reason: fix second link - pointing to wrong one

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (18th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (11th October 2013), fifi (19th September 2013), Flash (19th September 2013), ghostrider (19th September 2013), golden lady (19th September 2013), HaveBlue (11th April 2015), heretogrow (18th September 2013), Selene (19th September 2013), TargeT (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th September 2013), Yoda (8th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Buares,
    Could you elaborate on the painting?

Thank you,
    Pamela

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2013), Bill Ryan (19th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (11th October 2013), Flash (19th September 2013), Hazelfern (19th September 2013), seko (10th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

This whole thing is extremely fascinating to me.

You might find this old thing of interest: http://nuclearnuttery.blogspot.com/2...llar-1wtc.html

Quote Wednesday, December 26, 2012

June 14th, Obama Signs DJED Pillar 1WTC, Unrest Erupts in Middle East

Obama Signs WTC “Djed-Pillar” on Eve of Battle with Syria: “We remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger! Barack Obama”. Let me explain the Djed again.
    Posted on June 15, 2012

“We remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger! Barack Obama,”
    ~Inscription placed on rebuilt World Trade Center, 6/14/2012

I don’t know much about Freemasonry, but I do have a book on Egyptian magick. It had a picture on page 55 detailing the ancient Djed pillar ritual done by the leader of the state, which was Pharaoh at that time. Now, in our times, we have symbolic structures to represent the Djed. I sincerely believe the NY Freemasons’ Djed were the twin towers, that these buildings represented something to them. And like the Djed pillars of Pharaoh’s time, within the public eye, the Tower is raised again.

Before Obama won the presidential election, some African America Freemasons in Orange NJ performed a ritual at their Lodge with the George Washington Bible. Although Obama was sworn in on Lincoln’s Bible, this ritual piqued my interest and suggested to me that Obama could have Freemason ties. It’s not 100% solid, the public opinion of whether this is true. But to me, the evidence lies in the fact that he’s still in office, up to the usual. Aside from the citizenship issues, I could hardly care less, either.
    What I care about is the truth. Why do these things happen? And why the smiles?

PRISONPLANET.COM

Prisonplanet.com
    June 15, 2012
    CNN reports this afternoon that the Pentagon has finalized plans to attack Syria and forcefully depose its leader, Bashar al-Assad, under the cover of securing weapons of mass destruction and preventing “sectarian violence” it has fomented by supporting and training the Free Syrian Army.

Seems to me that the point of 9-11 was not the breaking, but the rebuilding. Eh?
    Eye of Horus bw.svg
    Security Forces Surround Parliament in Egypt, Escalating Tensions
    Quote 1 comment:

UnknownAugust 31, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/31/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Obama urges military action against Syria, but will seek Congress' OK
    By Tom Watkins and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
    updated 7:47 PM EDT, Sat August 31, 2013

8. Link to Post #45
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Buares,
    Could you elaborate on the painting?

Thank you,
    Pamela
    Right, I'm with you pabranno. Elaborate please...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2013), Bill Ryan (19th September 2013), cursichella1 (11th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Here you go, from Nassiri's facebook album:

"Nella Fantasia" by Bruno Di Maio, Oil on Canvas - 100cm x 130cm, Exhibited in Cecina, Italy.

Bahman Nassiri: I modeled for Di Maio in this extraordinary large painting about five years ago (2008). This painting is under the classification of "Fantastic Realism".

This is a very meaningful painting. Half of the body exposed represents FREEDOM.

This oil painting by the Italian artist Bruno DiMaio is for sale. I modeled for DiMaio in this painting, but then I loved it so much that I purchased it and hung it in my house for Ladies to bow in front of it. LOL. Those interested to purchase this great work of art may send me a private message.

The reason I wish to sell it is because my sons cannot finish their dinner when they come to visit me, they laugh so much. It's only funny to them because it's their dad in the painting, as a Gladiator. Let it hang somewhere where no-one knows whose face it is.

Bahman Nassiri: "We killed our Lion, but it turned into Stone."

Last edited by Atlas; 19th September 2013 at 12:09.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

cursichella1 (11th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

HaHa, funny story! Nice pecs!

13. Link to Post #48
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

In order to manifest their schemes we must hold their plans in our reality for them to manifest, well I dismiss them and object to them playing with our thoughts. No fear peace prevails in my reality.

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

... in the light of Rebekah Roth's warning, here:

Could This Be the Next False Flag Attack? — Rebekah Roth

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

golden lady (11th April 2015), Jean-Marie (10th April 2015), JRS (10th April 2015), Operator (10th April 2015), Richard S. (10th April 2015), seko (10th April 2015), Valle (10th April 2015)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Does anyone know what five cities in the US Rebecca lists in her book?

17. Link to Post #51
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From another point of view, the biochem war has been insidiously going on for years... leaving us with a "fait accompli":

Is Monsanto doing secret biowarfare research on Maui?

Apr4, 2015 by Jon Rappoport
    NoMoreFakeNews.com

Here is a stunning quote from Sherwood Ross’ 6/22/2007 Counterpunch article, “The Big Profits in Boiwarfare Research: Corporate America’s Deadliest Secret”:

Quote “A number of major pharmaceutical corporations and biotech firms are concealing the nature of the biological warfare research work they are doing for the U.S. government.

“Since their funding comes from the National Institutes of Health, the recipients are obligated under NIH guidelines to make their activities public. Not disclosing their ops raises the suspicion they may be engaged in forbidden kinds of germ warfare research.

“According to the Sunshine Project, a nonprofit arms control watchdog operating out of Austin, Texas, among corporations holding back information about their [biowarfare research] activities are:

“Abbott Laboratories, BASF Plant Science, Bristol-Myers Squibb, DuPont Central Research and Development, Eli Lilly Corp., Embrex, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffman-LaRoche, Merck & Co., Monsanto, Pfizer Inc., Schering-Plough Research Institute, and Syngenta Corp. of Switzerland.

“In case you didn’t know it, the White House since 9/11 has called for spending $44-billion on biological warfare research, a sum unprecedented in world history, and an obliging Congress has authorized it.”
    Notice that the above list of corporations includes some of the biggest names in biotech: BASF, DuPont, Syngenta, and, of course, Monsanto, who manufactured the highly toxic Agent Orange sprayed in Vietnam.

Where is Monsanto now carrying out biowarfare research?

We know that one of its most important GMO/pesticide experimental units is located on Maui, where, in the last election, voters passed a ballot measure that ordered Monsanto and Dow to halt all research—until a complete independent investigation into their activities was done.

That’s right. The ballot measure was aimed at disclosure of all Monsanto experimental activities in Maui County.

In the wake of the vote, all hell broke loose. The County Government of Maui, “representing” its own citizens, REFUTED the vote and suspended it. Representation became outright betrayal. Maui County Government joined with Monsanto and Dow in suing to block and nullify the vote. That’s a serious move. Very serious.

The case was kicked up to the federal level, and two federal judges have since taken charge. The first, Barry Kurren, a biotech supporter, made a few preliminary moves and then stepped away, appointing in his stead, Susan Oki Mollway.

I pointed out that Judge Kurren had a major conflict of interest, because his wife, Faye, had served on the board of an “environmental group” that had taken in a $10 million donation from Dow.

Ollway, the second federal judge, has done nothing but delay and delay her ruling, absurdly citing possible state legislation that could resolve the situation.

Since when does legislative consideration of a bill that doesn’t even exist stop a judge from ruling on the criminal nullification of a legitimate popular vote?

Since when does a judge, with a nudge and wink, practically ask for a new law that would support Monsanto and Dow and destroy the legitimacy of voters’ voices?

There is a mad rush to destroy the voters’ demand for disclosure of Monsanto/Dow human experimentation on Maui. Biowarfare research, potentially involving genetically modified organisms, would certainly rank as experimentation.

Is this part of what Monsanto is so afraid of? The revelation that, beyond the use of new toxic pesticides and new GMOs in the “open-air laboratory” of Maui, their biowar research activities would be exposed?

There is only one way to find out: certify the legitimate Maui vote and immediately open up all Monsanto/Dow facilities to independent rigorous inspection.

Carry out intensive and relentless interviews with Monsanto/Dow scientists and other employees, under oath, under penalty of perjury, and see what pops up out of the hopper, out of the secret guarded facilities.

There are 11 military bases in Hawaii. Does Monsanto maintain connections with the military there? If so, what sorts of relationships have been formed? These questions need to be answered, too.

As I’ve written before, the Maui ballot measure was not about commercial GMO/pesticide farming. Its unequivocal language focused on human experimentation, secret experimentation—blocking it, investigating it.

The two federal judges I mentioned above have studiously ignored this fact, pretending the issue at stake is standard GMO/pesticide agriculture. Likewise, Monsanto, Dow, and the treacherous Maui County Government have gone along with the charade—because they know the voters’ case can be won, if the experimentation issue takes front and center.

Full disclosure could sink Monsanto and Dow.

Jon Rappoport

... you know, like that: "Si, si! Rat poison is very good for your teeth!" kind of stuff...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AnnOther (11th April 2015), Bill Ryan (10th April 2015), Jean-Marie (10th April 2015), Sophocles (10th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I find it kind of ironic that the focus would be on an "event" type attack, which elicits fear and trepidation while distracting from what is ALREADY very prevalent.

Considering that the food supply is inundated with toxic substance, such as hydrogenated oils and sugars, which impact the intestinal walls, stopping nutrients from passing into the system while opening the door wide for toxins to cross this barrier, which used to be protected by gut bacteria, which by the way is generally destroyed by pharmaceuticals and glyphosphate, and the irradiating of all fruits and vegetables which renders them dead....

AND the air is being sprayed with barium and aluminum and who knows what else, the soil is destroyed with chemicals that the body cannot assimilate or eliminate, and the water is full of bleach and fluoride, ALL toxic chemicals

AND the most insidious of all, and also the most widely accepted by society, is the microwave frequency exposure of the digital age. In two generations, most will be dumb stupid and sterile, and

NEVER before have I heard of so many people of all ages stricken with major catastrophic diseases, infants with cancers and young teenagers with every kind of malady, and MOST of them fall right into the allopathic treatments recommended by the American Medical Association, and their doctors...

AND they talk around the water cooler as if all this is NORMAL!!!!!

So, I'm gobsmacked, flabbergasted, and quite dismayed at how far we have come to accept the memes of disease and the resultant conditioning for treatment.

To heck with a one off event, it's already here...
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2015), CD7 (12th April 2015), East Sun (8th May 2020), Gardener (14th April 2015), Midnight Rambler (11th April 2015), StandingWave (11th April 2015), Wind (14th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I had this very interesting 2013 thread on my mind for a few days, and I eventually found it.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th May 2020), Gwin Ru (8th May 2020), Inversion (9th May 2020), Kate (8th May 2020), kudzy (8th May 2020), Yoda (8th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3