+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Help please, thyroid cancer

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Help please, thyroid cancer

Chère Flash

Here is some very good reading (in French) on the healing power of consciousness from the Canadian neuroscientist Mario Beauregard (nice name by the way). It's a 4 pages article which ha sjust been published in the Belgian magazine NEOSANTE.

http://www.vigli.org/Schulze/Pouvoir...Beauregard.pdf

You may not learn an awfull lot from it, but it will most certainly re-inforce your knowledge how important our state of mind is in shaping a solution to our health issues.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (6th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks to this website I found MMS and we use ten drops a day and have done for years without any after effects, the only problem we have had is in getting genuine supplies here in the UK. We also use the following, Zink & copper, Manuka honey, colloidal silver & gold, Epson salts. We found the above safe to use and safe on animals as we use it on our dogs, horses, chickens and have had fantastic results when dealing with illness. For the record I have had four heart attacks, five strokes, two bouts of cancer and I don’t do hospitals, my wife has had one heart attack and emphysema and we are both now fit and healthy considering our past illnesses. One other thing cook your own meals and avoid processed foods like the plague

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hyundisonata For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (6th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You can try to go in Brasil, Goias State, Abadiania Town, in the " casa de Dom Inacio" to meet the medium Joao de Deus ( John of God) and the good entities in the kardecist (Allan Kardec) Spiritisme.
    You can try the quantic healing in the world:
    *In France there is the website of pantherapy who use quantic machine invented by the french Frederic Bouchart and this machine analyse the frequencies from your physical bodies, from your shacra, from your, from your frequencies of sick, from meridian line and after the machine send the reverse frequencies from your sick.
    I speak french. My english is bad.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SearcherOfTrue For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

next... http://www.pantherapie.fr/ (in france, quantic therapy with machine devolloped by Frederique Bouchart.

Kardecist spiritism, type on search engine: John of god or the miracle man.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SearcherOfTrue For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Other thing:
    the water can be contaminated by chloride aluminium! You need reverse osmotic filter.
    The food can be contamined by Genetic Modified Organism and it contain insecticid, poison...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SearcherOfTrue For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You can use water distiller from the trademark WaterWise 900 free bpa or waterwise 1600 free plastic and only stainless steel. I drink the distiller water here because the tap water is contaminenated by chloride aluminium.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ha!!! vous êtes québéquois! mince j'aurais du écrire en français! Si vous avez compris mon mauvais anglais, tentez le tout pour le tout.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SearcherOfTrue For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by SearcherOfTrue (here)
    You can try to go in Brasil, Goias State, Abadiania Town, in the " casa de Dom Inacio" to meet the medium Joao de Deus ( John of God) and the good entities in the kardecist (Allan Kardec) Spiritisme.
    You can try the quantic healing in the world:
    *In France there is the website of pantherapy who use quantic machine invented by the french Frederic Bouchart and this machine analyse the frequencies from your physical bodies, from your shacra, from your, from your frequencies of sick, from meridian line and after the machine send the reverse frequencies from your sick.
    I speak french. My english is bad.
    Thanks for the site in French. As for John of God, I will not go there, I have read too many witnesses that were not very positive. Other were enthusiastic though. But hey, thanks anyhow.

Quote From CDsirian: " 714X elixir, and it is not a drug." You can find him I'm sure - This is another pdf copied from google page

The Complete Guide to - acri.cancerdefeat... - Cancer Defeated
    acri.cancerdefeated.com/.../The_Complete_Guide_to_Alternative_Cancer_...
    714-X/Gaston Naessens/Immunostim . ...... And right they are ... the majority of the drug houses will not survive.” The research team that created this ...... Barley Grass Juice: Rejuvenation Elixir and Natural, Healthy Power Drink. • by Barbara ...
    I went to Shebrooke and met the person selling the product 714-X taking care of the lymphatic system, making sure it is kept clean so that it can eliminate toxis and get your immune system working properly. The 93 years old scientist who discovered it has a bone health of a 30 years old it seems. It is based on very tiny energy like substance moving in the phlegm and blood, that will slow down if the organism if sick. He has seen these through super powerfull microscopes that are not in labs. The research microscopes are not as powerfull, he had his made on special order (you have to know, readers, that Sherbrooke is the base for the optics company that builds the cameras for Hubbles, many satellites and Mars probes, etc, so yes, you can get special optics instruments orders in Shebrooke Québec, which they did not tell me, I knew already). The whole treatment is somewhat on the expensive side (but nothing compared to usual cancer treatment), when paying from one's own pockets. ($450$ on first month, $750 on the second, then it dépends) and it does not cure but definitely helps the body. The compounds are very simple chemically speaking and are injected direclty into the lymphatic system.

However, she also sent me this, related to DCA which is a proven cancer cure for pennies. I will call the Vancouver researchers about this. DCA is a substrate remaining when using chlorine. To me, it seems so much related to MMS that I do Wonder if it is not what makes MMS working.

Quote Dr. Lemmo’s clinical experiences with DCA: intravenous and oral.

LEMMO Integrated Cancer Care Inc. is the first center in Canada & USA and most parts of the world since 2008 to use the intravenous form of DCA in cancer.

When Dr. Michelakis from the University of Alberta published his research showing how a simple vinegar-like chemical could have the ability to kill cancer cells in the laboratory back in October 2008 (and the following media attention he received) some of my more eager patients became enthralled with this potential chemotherapeutic agent and as a consequence so did my learning begin into DCA. Interestingly, the first data I found using DCA & cancer was published by a Dr. Pan from the Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research in Toronto back in April 2007.
    http://www.lemmo.com/cancer-care/dichloro-acetic-acid/
    I am going to make my protocol this week end, to be finished in the coming week and will let you know.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th September 2013 at 12:27.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), sandy (9th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... the clinic of the French doctor who is quietly curing cancer using his 714x formulation:

Quote "The good news is that 714x is a comparatively inexpensive alternative therapy treatment. It was first developed by Gaston Naessens, a French-born scientist and researcher who for more than 30 years has worked out of his laboratory in Quebec, Canada. Earlier in his career, Naessens developed the somatoscope, a unique microscope designed to examine blood in real time at higher magnification rates than normal microscopes. By using the somatoscope, Naessens was able to review fresh blood from both healthy people and those with known diseases. From his findings, Naessens found what he thought to be the presence of living organisms in the blood. He called them somatids and claimed that by observing the presence of these somatids would allow him to diagnose and monitor disease.
    Unfortunately, according to Naessens, somatids secrete toxic substances that prohibit optimal cell metabolism, including the metabolism of important immune cells. These toxic substances set in motion a chain reaction whereby unhealthy cells rob the body of much needed nitrogen. As a result, disease can progress at a quicker rate.
    The purpose of this alternative therapy is to interfere with the somatids cycle thereby reversing the metabolic disruption that causes disease when somatids are present. As a result, 714x not only works to help the immune system recover but also to eradicate disease. 714x can be used as a preventative treatment or after someone has been diagnosed with cancer or some other degenerative disease."
    This information was brought to my attention by Wade Frazier, and I believe he said that 714x would be the first thing he would try for cancer.

714x info here: http://thecurelist.com/714x-alternative-cancer-cure/

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#racket Naessens now practices in Quebec - in your backyard!

" 714X elixir, and it is not a drug." You can find him I'm sure - This is another pdf copied from google page

714-X/Gaston Naessens/Immunostim . ...... And right they are ... the majority of the drug houses will not survive.” The research team that created this ...... Barley Grass Juice: Rejuvenation Elixir and Natural, Healthy Power Drink. • by Barbara ...

Power to you!
    I am seeing them tomorrow afternoon. They cannot sell in Canada, so I may have their thing sent to my friend in the US and bring it back. Crazy isn't it? Thanks for the reference, I will keep you posted on how it works.
    Very glad to hear that you are seeing them (today! 2013-09-06) I am very surprised that they cannot sell within Canada. I will be astounded if it can be sold in the USA, the viper's nest of Big Pharma and their little buddy the FDA. Please let us know what you find out about where this can actually be purchased or shipped to.

Continuing to send love and energy for a very positive (curative) outcome!

Dennis

{edit} Oh, I see you went on the 4th. (I have now caught-up in reading.) Interesting that they say 714x is not curative. I wonder if they are forced to say that, in Canada. (In the US, there is no way the FDA would allow anyone to say something was "curative", with the possible exception of a deadly toxic chemotherapeutic agent directly made by Beelzebub (Big Pharma.)
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 6th September 2013 at 13:00.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Je n'ai pas lu tout le thread car trop de posts mais as tu entendu parlé de cela Flash ?

pectine d’agrumes modifiée

SOURCE:
    http://www.reliablecancertherapies.c...rumes-modifiee

Quote La pectine d’agrumes modifiée est principalement utilisée comme adjuvant dans une thérapie anticancéreuse pour prévenir les métastases. La pectine d’agrumes modifiée est toujours considérée comme une thérapie expérimentale pour le cancer et doit être utilisée comme adjuvant à une thérapie standard du cancer sous surveillance médicale. Les pectines, y compris la pectine d’agrumes modifiée, ont également été étudiées pour en déterminer les avantages cardio-vasculaires possibles, y compris la baisse du cholestérol et la réduction de l'athérosclérose. Des études cliniques sont nécessaires dans ces domaines.
    Je t'envoie tout l'amour de guérison dont tu as besoin pour te débarasser de ce cancer ! J'ai hâte de te voir ! xx
    We are one !

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

I take apricot seeds to prevent cancer on a daily basis, about 10-14 a day. They have to be from a wild apricot tree, because those contain the highest Laetrile or vitamin B17 levels. People that already have cancer should take about 100 seeds spread out over the day.The taste is bitter, but not to unpleasant. Laetrile or vitamin B17, contains cyanide which will only be released in cancer cell's, this is because those cell's lack an enzyme secreted by the pancreas. Anyway, to tell the whole story here would take me hours, just go on You tube and watch the documentary from G.Edward Griffin "World without cancer, or/and buy his book with the same title. https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E Apricot seeds are illegal in the US and Canada, but are fully legal in Mexico, that would be the place to buy them, many US and Canadian citizens who have cancer go to Mexico to do a cure with vitamin B17, witch basically means, they go in a hotel and take the seeds for as long is needed to cure them. When you buy the seeds, make sure you get the wild variety and they have to be air dried, not dried in the sun.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luapskie For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (18th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Swan (18th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Flash,

I thought of you. I’m listening to James Horak. He’s not a doctor. But it’s information you may find of interest on thyroid and potassium iodide.

For the lead in, click here @ 1:21:32

The thyroid begins @ 1:23:03

“If you take it, it saturates the thyroid and keeps the iodine 131, which it isotopic iodine from getting in and killing your thyroid. Your thyroid is your first defense for immunity. And could loose your thyroid and you can have all sorts of problems. Then your blood immunity probably won’t exist at all. And then your second frontier for immunity is the colon. So if you come down with some illness and you get the antibiotics and sterilize your colon any kind of sickness or illness can be opportunitized by bacteria that can’t be killed...”

Continued health,
    Paula

(My apologies if covered here or if known. )

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

So many alternate ideas of how to cure cancer here. I am a breast cancer survivor and 'cured' myself about 5 years ago. Since then I have still been on a learning curve... Gosh, I hope I never stop loving to learn!

I have moved away from a lot of the things discussed here, such as MMS which plays havoc with gut flora and fauna. No one on this thread has yet mentioned a very powerful and really successful self-treatment. This treatment has nearly a 100% success ratio and also will protect you from nearly every other kind of disease as well as lengthening your life span. It is radiation hormesis. Or, using radiation in a homeopathic fashion. There is a LOT of science behind this and many studies have been done. For some reason the government and medical establishment work actively to keep this knowledge away from the public (sound familiar?)

It is an easy treatment because all you need to do is wear a couple of stones on your body. Here's the link to my thread about this in case you would like to learn more. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Dose-Radiation

The other thing which is critically important is to take care of your gut flora and fauna. There is a lot of evidence that cancer is the end result of an imbalance in these colonies. Many people cure themselves of cancer just by restoring their gut flora. This sounds so simple, but in todays modern world it is not. If you choose the kill and burn approach with MMS and other poisons then you are going down a road which is anti-life. Eventually this choice of treatment will kill your body. However, if you choose to support your health then not only will you recover, but you will thrive. Here a link to a thread here on Avalon that addresses this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), RunningDeer (21st September 2013), sandy (22nd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did a bit of research on potassium iodide. This is from the FDA emergency preparedness bioterrorist and drug preparedness site. Here's the side effects (#9) of potassium iodide.

9.  What are the side effects ?
    Side effects are unlikely when KI is used at the recommended dose and for a short time. The following are possible side effects: 
    • Skin rashes
    • Swelling of the salivary glands
    • “Iodism” (metallic taste, burning mouth and throat, sore teeth and gums, symptoms of a head cold, and sometimes upset stomach and diarrhea)
    • An allergic reaction can have more serious symptoms. These include fever and joint pains; swelling of parts of the body (face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, or feet); trouble breathing, speaking, or swallowing; wheezing or shortness of breath. Severe shortness of breath requires immediate medical attention.

1.  What does potassium iodide (KI) do?

The effectiveness of KI as a specific blocker of thyroid radioiodine uptake is well established. When administered in the recommended dose, KI is effective in reducing the risk of thyroid cancer in individuals or populations at risk for inhalation or ingestion of radioiodines. KI floods the thyroid with non-radioactive iodine and prevents the uptake of the radioactive molecules, which are subsequently excreted in the urine.

2.  Can potassium iodide (KI) be used to protect against radiation from bombs other than radioactive iodine?

Potassium iodide ( KI) works only to prevent the thyroid from uptaking radioactive iodine. It is not a general radioprotective agent.

3.  Who really needs to take potassium iodide (KI) after a nuclear radiation release?

The FDA guidance prioritizes groups based on age, which primarily determines risk for radioiodine-induced thyroid cancer.  Those at highest risk are infants and children, as well as pregnant and nursing females, and the recommendation is to treat them at the lowest threshold (with respect to predicted radioactive dose to the thyroid).  Anyone over age 18 and up to age 40 should be treated at a slightly higher threshold.  Finally, anyone over 40 should be treated with KI only if the predicted exposure is high enough to destroy the thyroid and induce lifelong hypothyroidism (thyroid deficiency).

4.  What potassium iodide (KI) products are currently available? 

As of January 2005, Iosat, ThyroSafe, and ThyroShield are FDA approved KI products. You can find out more about these products at Drugs@FDA. Please be aware that only the KI products approved by FDA may be legally marketed in the United States.

5.  How are these products available?

In addition to distributing to state, local and federal agencies, Anbex, Inc., has made Iosat Tablets (130 mg) available to the general public via the Internet. For further information on KI products, you can contact these companies as noted below:
    Anbex, Inc. for Iosat Tablets (130 mg) at 212-580-2810 (M-F 9am-5pm), at 1-866-463-6754 (other times), or http://www.anbex.com 
    Recip for ThyroSafe Tablets (65 mg) at 1-866-849-7672 or http://www.thyrosafe.com/recip.html 
    Fleming & Company, Pharmaceuticals for ThyroShield Solution at 636-343-5306 or http://www.flemingpharma.com  or http://www.thyroshield.com 

6.  What dosages of potassium iodide (KI) should be taken for specific exposure levels?

FDA recommends the following dosing of KI for thyroid blocking:

Threshold Thyroid Radioactive Exposures and 
Recommended Doses of KI for Different Risk Groups
    *     Adolescents approaching adult size (> 150 lbs) should receive the full adult dose (130 mg)
    **   Potassium iodide oral solution is supplied in 1 oz (30 mL) bottles with a dropper marked for 1, 0.5, and 0.25 mL dosing.  each mL contains 65 mg potassium iodide.
    *** See the Home Preparation Procedure for Emergency Administration of Potassium Iodide Tablets to Infants and Small Children. 

7.  How long should potassium iodide (KI) be taken?

Since KI protects for approximately 24 hours, it should be dosed daily until the risk no longer exists.  Priority with regard to evacuation and sheltering should be given to pregnant females and neonates because of the potential for KI to suppress thyroid function in the fetus and neonate.  Unless other protective measures are not available, we do not recommend repeat dosing in pregnant females and neonates.

8.  Who should not take potassium iodide (KI) or have restricted use?

Persons with known iodine sensitivity should avoid KI, as should individuals with dermatitis herpetiformis and hypocomplementemic vasculitis, extremely rare conditions associated with an increased risk of iodine hypersensitivity. A seafood or shellfish allergy does not necessarily mean that you are allergic or hypersensitive to iodine. People with nodular thyroid with heart disease should not take KI. Individuals with multinodular goiter, Graves' disease, and autoimmune thyroiditis should be treated with caution -- especially if dosing extends beyond a few days. If you are not sure if you should take KI, consult your healthcare professional.

9.  What are the side effects ?

Side effects are unlikely when KI is used at the recommended dose and for a short time. The following are possible side effects: 
    • Skin rashes
    • Swelling of the salivary glands
    • “Iodism” (metallic taste, burning mouth and throat, sore teeth and gums, symptoms of a head cold, and sometimes upset stomach and diarrhea)
    • An allergic reaction can have more serious symptoms. These include fever and joint pains; swelling of parts of the body (face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, or feet); trouble breathing, speaking, or swallowing; wheezing or shortness of breath. Severe shortness of breath requires immediate medical attention.
    10.  Should I check with my doctor first?

Potassium iodide (KI) is available over-the-counter (OTC).  However, if you have any health concerns or questions, you should check with your doctor.

11.  As a doctor, should I be recommending potassium iodide (KI) for my patients who request it?

As with any drug, physicians should understand the risks and benefits of KI before recommending it or prescribing it to patients. We recommend that physicians read our guidance for more information. It is available on the FDA Drug Guidances web page, under procedural guidance #18. The FDA guidance discusses the rationale and methods of safe and effective use of KI in radiation emergencies. It specifically addresses threshold predicted thyroid radioiodine exposure for intervention and dosing by age group. The recommendations for intervention are based on categories of risk for thyroid cancer, with the young prioritized because of increased sensitivity to the carcinogenic effects of radioiodine.

12.  Should I go out and buy potassium iodide (KI) to keep on hand?

KI works best if used within 3-4 hours of exposure. Although FDA has not made specific recommendations for individual purchase or use of KI, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has contracted to purchase KI for states with nuclear reactors and states that have population within the 10-mile emergency planning zone, e.g., Delaware or West Virginia.

13.  How do I know that potassium iodide (KI) will be available in case of an emergency?

FDA will continue to work with interested pharmaceutical manufacturers to assure that high quality, safe, and effective KI products are available for purchase by consumers, by state and local authorities, and by federal government agencies electing to do so. 

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sandy (22nd September 2013), spiritwind (21st September 2013)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SearcherOfTrue (here)
    You can use water distiller from the trademark WaterWise 900 free bpa or waterwise 1600 free plastic and only stainless steel. I drink the distiller water here because the tap water is contaminenated by chloride aluminium.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ha!!! vous êtes québéquois! mince j'aurais du écrire en français! Si vous avez compris mon mauvais anglais, tentez le tout pour le tout.
    J'ai tout compris, même en mauvais anglais qui n'est pas si mauvais d'ailleurs. Merci pour les renseignements, acheter un filtre "reverse osmosis" est dans mes plans. Pour ce qui est de Jean de Dieu, j'ai lu du positif et pas mal de négatif au plan énergétique, je passerai donc. D'ailleurs, j'ai la ferme conviction qu'il y a quelques personnes sur ce forum pas mal plus fortes que Jean de Dieu, et oui, je le crois vraiment. Donc, ici, pour l'énergie, c'est ce qu'il y a de pas mal meilleur.

Merci, les renseignements sur les filtres pour l'eau me serviront.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Hi Flash,

I thought of you. I’m listening to James Horak. He’s not a doctor. But it’s information you may find of interest on thyroid and potassium iodide.

For the lead in, click here @ 1:21:32

The thyroid begins @ 1:23:03

“If you take it, it saturates the thyroid and keeps the iodine 131, which it isotopic iodine from getting in and killing your thyroid. Your thyroid is your first defense for immunity. And could loose your thyroid and you can have all sorts of problems. Then your blood immunity probably won’t exist at all. And then your second frontier for immunity is the colon. So if you come down with some illness and you get the antibiotics and sterilize your colon any kind of sickness or illness can be opportunitized by bacteria that can’t be killed...”

Continued health,
    Paula

(My apologies if covered here or if known. )
    I did try it a while ago for one day: I became so hyperactive that it was ridiculous, speaking real fast, a bit like with an helium voice lol, my neighbour was laughing at me. Also it says that nodular goiter like thyroid should avoid the supplement. So, I will pass for the time being.

However, your post made me aware that I had cut the regular kitchen salt with iodine in it for sea salt, years ago, or those himalayan salts. The amount of iodine in it may be different, and I use less as well. So I will take note to make sure I add ingredients in my diet that are filled with iodine, such as seaweek not from the pacific near Japan.

So thank you very much

---------------------------------

Luapskie thanks, I will definitely add apricot kernels. They contain low dosis of cyanide which in turn hampers the shell construction on the cysts cells, which then allows the curative products used (vitamins and others) to do their work more efficiently. From what I understand from the readings, cyanide should be always use concomittantly with treatments.

----------------------------------

Dawn, that thread of yours about the gut flora is presently my bible. I am convinced that it is capital for the whole system and for all kind of cure to take care of the guts flora. I will just see what I am doing, make a plan and let you know for feedback if you do not mind.

As for radio osmeotasis or something like that lol, I will look into it seriously, it could be probably done at the same time than diet and.... etc.

Thanks many times.
    Last edited by Flash; 21st September 2013 at 20:04.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013), Kalamos (21st September 2013), RunningDeer (21st September 2013), sandy (22nd September 2013), spiritwind (21st September 2013)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

cancer is a fungus and is killed by baking soda 3 parts maple syrup one part baking soda ... the cancer likes sugar and goes for the sugar and gets killed by the baking soda

jim

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    cancer is a fungus and is killed by baking soda 3 parts maple syrup one part baking soda ... the cancer likes sugar and goes for the sugar and gets killed by the baking soda

jim
    Thanks Jim, I tried it and yes, it may work but it plays havoc with my blood sugar level, I have diabetes too. If I want a down day, with not will to do anything, I take any sugar including croissants or muffins on an empty stomach and my day is gone.

I will trie to do 2 things at once, getting rid of cysts and diabetes if I can.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (1st October 2013)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

... the clinic of the French doctor who is quietly curing cancer using his 714x formulation:

Quote "The good news is that 714x is a comparatively inexpensive alternative therapy treatment. It was first developed by Gaston Naessens, a French-born scientist and researcher who for more than 30 years has worked out of his laboratory in Quebec, Canada. Earlier in his career, Naessens developed the somatoscope, a unique microscope designed to examine blood in real time at higher magnification rates than normal microscopes. By using the somatoscope, Naessens was able to review fresh blood from both healthy people and those with known diseases. From his findings, Naessens found what he thought to be the presence of living organisms in the blood. He called them somatids and claimed that by observing the presence of these somatids would allow him to diagnose and monitor disease.
    Unfortunately, according to Naessens, somatids secrete toxic substances that prohibit optimal cell metabolism, including the metabolism of important immune cells. These toxic substances set in motion a chain reaction whereby unhealthy cells rob the body of much needed nitrogen. As a result, disease can progress at a quicker rate.
    The purpose of this alternative therapy is to interfere with the somatids cycle thereby reversing the metabolic disruption that causes disease when somatids are present. As a result, 714x not only works to help the immune system recover but also to eradicate disease. 714x can be used as a preventative treatment or after someone has been diagnosed with cancer or some other degenerative disease."
    This information was brought to my attention by Wade Frazier, and I believe he said that 714x would be the first thing he would try for cancer.

714x info here: http://thecurelist.com/714x-alternative-cancer-cure/

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#racket Naessens now practices in Quebec - in your backyard!

" 714X elixir, and it is not a drug." You can find him I'm sure - This is another pdf copied from google page

Power to you!
    I am seeing them tomorrow afternoon. They cannot sell in Canada, so I may have their thing sent to my friend in the US and bring it back. Crazy isn't it? Thanks for the reference, I will keep you posted on how it works.
    Very glad to hear that you are seeing them (today! 2013-09-06) I am very surprised that they cannot sell within Canada. I will be astounded if it can be sold in the USA, the viper's nest of Big Pharma and their little buddy the FDA. Please let us know what you find out about where this can actually be purchased or shipped to.

Continuing to send love and energy for a very positive (curative) outcome!

Dennis

{edit} Oh, I see you went on the 4th. (I have now caught-up in reading.) Interesting that they say 714x is not curative. I wonder if they are forced to say that, in Canada. (In the US, there is no way the FDA would allow anyone to say something was "curative", with the possible exception of a deadly toxic chemotherapeutic agent directly made by Beelzebub (Big Pharma.)
    No, i spoke to the main assitant and she described the chemical components (natural chemical) and their pathways, and it is not curative. It is helping whatever other stuff you take as a cure. And once you are clear and fine, the product will help remain like that for the next 90 years. She was injecting it every week for years, did not look her age, had no side effect but was never sick because her immune system works efficiently.

The researcher has an hyper microscope that does not exist on the market. He has the lenses made specifically for his research. Sherbrooke, where his business is, is also a center for ultra sophisticated optic discoveries and build up. We, in Sherbrooke, Quebec, supply the lenses on the camera on Mars actually, on the shuttle, on space telescopes, on the space station, etc etc. Very sophisticated technology and know how. So he had those built is microscope. He discover that at a very micro level, not seen in habitual research microscopes, there is some very fast moving light carrying atoms or even smaller that are very active in healthy people and inactive or slow and less numerous in sick people.

His product helps clear the glands and ganglions so that these very tiny elements are manufactured and remain vibrant.

I would take it as a maintenance after treatment, or as a helper during treatment, in my opinion. It is expensive though (350$ the first month, 750$ the second month for a few months, then back at 350$, potentially life long).

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd October 2013), Eram (1st October 2013), sandy (22nd September 2013)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

However, your post made me aware that I had cut the regular kitchen salt with iodine in it for sea salt, years ago, or those himalayan salts. The amount of iodine in it may be different, and I use less as well. So I will take note to make sure I add ingredients in my diet that are filled with iodine, such as seaweed not from the pacific near Japan.
    I stocked up on HimalaSalt, and use sea salt to make fermented vegetables, and I add sea vegetables in soups and rice and barley.

These are some of my notes on the benefits of sea vegetables:

"Aveline Kushi's Introducing Macrobiotic Cooking," by Wendy Esko and Aveline Kushi, 1987.

Sea Vegetables, page 130

“...Known for their healing powers, sea vegetables have been proven to help reverse hardening of the arteries, reduce high blood pressure, regress and prevent tumors, and even help eliminate radiation and fallout from our bodies. There are even very ancient records from Egypt as well as modern documents to prove this.”

“The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia,” by Rebecca Wood, 1988 & 1999.

Health Benefits, pages 305-6

“...Benefits include reducing blood cholesterol, removing metallic and radioactive elements from the body, and prevent goiter. Seaweed also has antibiotic properties known to be effective against penicillin-resistant bacteria. Seaweed counteract obesity: it also strengthens bones, teeth, nerve transmission, and digestion. Seaweed softens hardened masses or tumors, and so it is used to treat lumps, swollen lymph glands, fibroid tumors, and edema. Furthermore, seaweed is a beauty aid, helping maintain glowing, healthy skin and lustrous hair; it is also credited with anti-aging properties. The thermal property of seaweed is cooling...”

“Ounce for ounce, seaweed is higher in vitamins and minerals than any other class of food. It supplies all the minerals needed for human health in proportions very similar to those found in human blood. The most significant elements are calcium, iodine, phosphorus sodium, and iron. Seaweed is an extremely rich protein source containing up to 38 percent protein. Seaweed is a better than average source of vitamins A, B, C, and E.”

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd October 2013), Eram (1st October 2013), Finefeather (3rd October 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), gigha (22nd September 2013), spiritwind (21st September 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2013), Unicorn (28th January 2014)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Jiminii: cancer is a fungus and is killed by baking soda 3 parts maple syrup one part baking soda ... the cancer likes sugar and goes for the sugar and gets killed by the baking soda

jim
    Yes, there is plenty of evidence that cancer is a fungus. I have also heard about the baking soda cure. It also appears that radiation hormesis has a very strong effect on fungus, while leaving human cells alone. It seems that radiation hormesis is most effective on all things fungus in the body. So... you could try both.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd October 2013), Eram (1st October 2013), Flash (22nd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast