Thread: Help please, thyroid cancer

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Help please, thyroid cancer

Privacy advocate, Katherine Albrecht’s “supplements I took during cancer treatment”. Some of these are mentioned on the video below.

FREE SERVICE: This is her favorite place to research medical information @ PubMed.com (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health Search database)

Katherine Albrecht’s blog & here's a quick link to the video conversation below @ 19:57

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2013 at 20:24.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (19th October 2013), Flash (17th October 2013), Kristin (27th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Two teaspoons of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 8 oz of warm water. Oxygen kills cancer and cancer loves sugar, but white sugar is bleached. All natural sugar, maple, honey, molassis, fools the cancer cell into thinking it is feeding and the baking soda clings to the maple or honey, and oxygenates and kills the cancer cell. Baking soda naturally ph balances the body and cancer cannot live in a ph balanced body. Two or three times a day for two weeks, then two or three times a week, then after 5-6 months check it out.

Doesn't take that long, usually 3 months, but I don't know how long you've had it, and so I said to check the progress w/your doctor, he/she will be amazed.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Eram (19th October 2013), Flash (17th October 2013), sdv (27th October 2013), sheme (16th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Has anyone heard of or done the grape cure?

http://www.cancerdefeated.com/newsle...have-seen.html

Here is a good summary:

http://www.cancertutor.com/Other02/Brandt_Cure.html
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Eram (27th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Cancer is mentioned, 600+ cancer doctors with 73% rate... so it mentions in this link

More details in the taking the piss thread in my signoff below.
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 27th October 2013 at 16:26. Reason: spelling mistake
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (27th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

A specific type of "Sulphur" and Iodine are mentioned in healing during this amazing interview:

http://oneradionetwork.com/environme...tober-24-2013/

I get my Sulphur, part of the "Live Blood & Cellular Matrix Study" from a place in France. It is not "normal" MSM...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Eram (27th October 2013), Flash (27th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Friend from Finland , very mysterious friend in fact ( I did not take a picture of his though I was tempted to , he keeps a long grey lock of beard so looking like Santa Claus at all times ) who is multiple cancer patient but says he's kept alive ..by power of nature and resistance ..
    and does research to mushrooms to help self and others recommended these 3 fungus species :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inonotus_obliquus

Inonotus obliquus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phellinus_linteus

Phellinus linteus

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/trea...lus-versicolor

Coriolus Versicolor

There are many others for certain ( I did small study on healing properties of mushrooms for my biology class as teenager ) so I was extremely interested listening to what this friend has to say .
    He said he's making pure tea/infusions from at least 2 of the above funguses 3 times a day or through-out the day ,
    besides his chemotherapy . He said he had more than 20 years cancer history that would have seen him long gone and bad experience with doctors in the first years
    that made him almost immobile, emaciated and thought he would never be able to care for himself again

so after several years spent trusting in conventional medicine he was ready to give up about all .. broke from the chemotherapy at that time ,
    and retreated to cottage in the woods . He said he met people like shamans in the woods who went around collecting fungus from the trees and they explained to him what kind of miraculous properties it has .
    So he was keen to try and noticed improvements in week or two when his appetite started to return and feelings of well being along with will to live .

They told him he HAS to continue using the mushroom for several years even if there are no tumour markers present, as preventive and to stabilise his cellular metabolism on level where it's not turning against himself .

I'm not sure whether he did as recommended or not, I think he returned to life and to the city , not sure what was his job at that time ( he's over 60 now and in medical retirement but looking very well ) ,

since more types of malignant cancer types occurred in him in later years, doctors say it's his unusual genetics to blame .

So all the process started anew, this time he searched for doctors who would be friendly to natural medicine as well,

recommended this clinic in Helsinki as helpful refuge : http://www.docrates.com/en/docrates

At the time I met him , last winter in Dharamsala, he was in good shape considering his medical history , continuing his research to the medical fungus topic ,
    working as voluntary ''children clown'' in Finnish hospitals and advising others on the possibility of natural treatments .

In his state and stage , he said he has to rely on classical chemotherapy in reduced doses ( so there needs to be good cooperation from your doctor on this ) but continuing with the mushroom teas/infusions, as often and long as possible .

Actually, I think I managed to find a picture of him on the net ..

His name is Heikke Attila . If you need personal contact please PM .

Last edited by Agape; 29th October 2013 at 15:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Billy (29th October 2013), Eram (30th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

I'm coming late to this thread and don't have the time right now to read through it in its entirety but thought I'd suggest Health Kinesiology. This particular branch of Kinesioloogy was developed by a Canadian, Dr Jimmy Scott and I've found it to be very powerful for treating and assisting a wide range of health issues. It works on the premise which is at the heart of most of not all energy medicine, namely that behind any physical illness lies a network of 'energetic patterns' which have accumulated throughout the energy system until they later manifest as physical illness.

I studied the first two modules of the course and was learning with a fellow student who had gone into spontaneous remission from breast cancer after being treated with Health kinesiology (though the cancer came back a few years later). It uses muscle testing to 'dowse' the body to uncover the specific energy imbalances in the meridian system which are causing the physical symptoms and then dowses to ascertain the exact corrections (potentially combinations of thousands of specific corrections) which are necessary to address the imbalance. It's a remarkable and very effective system in my experience and whilst vastly different to your own situation, I witnessed significant improvement in my Son's symptoms (he has something called Sensory Processing Disorder) after being treated with Health Kinesiology.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Forgot to say, here's the website for the International headquarters of Health kinesiology: http://www.subtlenergy.com/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Eram (30th October 2013), Flash (29th October 2013), sheme (16th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #108

Hi Flash,

Wish you healing blessings and good health.

I haven't read through all of your thread yet. Thought I would pass along this information about Cedar Berries, diabetes and the pancreas.

Also, that toxins in the pancreas have a direct affect on the pituitary and pineal glands.

Juniperus Monosperma -single seed cedar berries from the common western cedar tree are known to support the pancreas and to have possibly curative properties for diabetes. You can either chew the berries or make a tea.

Here is an article and links to two online stores that sell organic cedar berries with short discriptions and good information about cedar berries.

From Herbal Legacy:

3. Dr. Christopher Discovers Cedar Berries Will Help Cure Diabetes: I had been concerned for years about how to get to the cause, in this condition, and get the pancreas, and other assisting glands, to become healthy and again make its own insulin and control the high or low blood sugar on its own, or as was originally intended.

The breakthrough came a number of years ago by accident (divine providence, I believe). A patient came to me with the problem of "having trouble in voiding his urine." This was years ago when I would mix my formulas, as needed, in my own herb laboratory. As I was in a hurry that day and did not have time to mix up a regular diuretic formula for him, I told him to use some juniper berries, and, if they were fresh to chew them, or make them into a tea. His response was that he had some growing in his own backyard and would use them.

Weeks later he returned and said the juniper berries were not giving him much help in voiding his urine. Knowing how efficient they really were in doing this, I asked him to let me see the juniper berries he was using. He took some from his pocket (as he carried them around, chewing on them during each day) and showed them to me. I laughed and said those are not what I meant. The true juniper berry I had recommended to him would have five or seven small stones in each berry, but the ones he had been using had only one. It was actually of the juniper family but was a "Utah monostone" cedar berry (Juniperus monosperma). It grows in the West such as in Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas, and in the national cedar forests but entirely different from our regular juniper berry (Juniperus communis; Pinaceae).

When I told him about the "mistake," I gave him some juniper berries which eventually worked and did the job. I was astounded about his reply because after thanking me, he stated he would continue using the cedar berries anyhow. When I asked him why, he said, "Well, since using what you call cedar berries, I have been able to cut down on my insulin as I am a diabetic. I wasn't sure I heard him right (after looking for something like this for years) and asked him to repeat what he had said. Upon his verification of what I hoped he had said, I was very excited and asked him to increase the amount he was using and keep in touch. He did so, and in a few months his pancreas, which had found the right food (cedar berries), was healed and producing its own insulin.

I then tried it on a number of my patients, who were diabetic, with great results! One of them was a lady using about eighty-five units of insulin a day. She was put on the mucusless diet, given the lower bowel formula [Fen LB], and told to use at least six cedar berries three or more times a day. She was instructed to continue on using her insulin but to watch the litmus paper carefully and taper her insulin intake gradually as the litmus paper would act as a gauge. So she had gradually tapered off her insulin and by the end of the year was not using any more. Her own body (pancreas) was supplying it as she required its use. She had no reoccurrence, but of course she stayed on the mucusless diet, because a faulty diet is the cause of pancreas malfunction. We have had remarkable success over the years with diabetes, using this system.

As time went on, we found that some of our ailing pancreas patients, though the sugar and insulin problem was adjusted, would have problems with the pituitary, pineal or adrenal glands. We had not, at this time, taken the thought into our mind that the pancreas doesn't work alone, but is assisted by other glands. When the pancreas was healed, toxic burdens centered more, now, into the other glands. This was the time we added additional herbs to take care of these other glands--and since then they all are rejuvenated and healed together. The formula we have used for years, with success in all age groups from children to old aged patients is as follows: Cedar berries sixteen parts and one part of each of the following--golden seal root, uva ursi, cayenne, licorice root and mullein. [NL 1-6]. Read whole article here http://www.herballegacy.com/Diabetes.html

https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/cedarberry.php

http://www.starwest-botanicals.com/c...cedar-berries/

Love

Nora

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Agape (7th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Flash (6th November 2013), genevieve (7th November 2013), PurpleLama (6th November 2013), sheme (16th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Thanks again everyone, I am extremely touched by all the help I received, really really touched. So many thanks to all of you here on Avalon.

Good news today: the cyst has grown quite lot, enough for the doctors to want to take off at least half the gland and most probably all of it. However, there is no cysts or metastase in the environing glands and ganglions. This means that nothing has spread. It is very localised.

I am so happy, this also means that solutions may be much less agressives.

So now I can truly plan, and it will combine diabètes and thyroid gland.

Looking into your solution for diabètes Nora, many thanks. I will also look into the mushrooms solutions of Nat-Lee and the one I found as well.

Of course, heavy juicing witll be involved and bio food.

I am also considering Reverstratol, found in turpentine (you can't overdose on this from the research, I mean on reverstratol nor turpentine), thanks to Sigma 6 thread. Since candida and other molds may be part of cancer.

I took off the idea of sweet (maple syrup) with soda for dough (don't remember the name in English), because the soda is not good with diabètes, nor the syrup.

I also decided to wait before taking MMS. I saw one of the video posted in Tesla's thread about autism, and it seems that MMS when given in Africa works right away, but when given to North American, it takes heavy dosage for at least one year to work. They presumes it is because of the heaviliy toxic environment we are in our bodies got accustomed as well as the microbes to heavy treatement.

I my also do what Naniu advice in a pm, go in a clinic near San Diego, on the Mexican side, where they take care of cancers and diabètes. A 20 days stay over there. I will look into the cost first, to see if I can afford it, I am waiting for a doctor call back right now from that clinic.

If with this the cysts decrease, good, if not, I will then look a the other alternatives you all proposed, such as weed oïl (yupi, tempting), etc.

Again many many thanks

Of course Paula I am looking at the emotional side as well because I am sure it is the emotions and anxieties that started the diabètes years ago, and most probably waht made an existing cyst grow further last spring. I have to solve the way I respond to difficult events in my life.

I told Mini Flash last week that I could not die because - oh the bad me - because she did not know how to chose her boyfriends yet! (I guess her last choice do not go with my values lol). She laughed.
    Last edited by Flash; 7th November 2013 at 00:42.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (7th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), genevieve (7th November 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th November 2013), penn (7th November 2013), sandy (16th November 2013), Wind (7th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #110

Hey Flash,

You said something about not taking ORME gold that it enhances what is going on with the body. I watched David Hudson's recent amazing video also and he saying that it can make cancer grow. I looked up the properties of each element in their isolated m-state and what effects they have on the physical and subtle bodies.

Here is a summary by Barry Carter on David Hudson's and other researcher's earlier findings on the variants of the elements in m-state and their support of the physical body and what foods they are in in high concentrations. I left out iron and nickel -they turn back into the metallic state fast and are hard to eliminate out of the body for some people. Also Osmium is tthe most toxic of the elements; very toxic.

Great summary
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/variation.htm

link to site: http://www.subtleenergies.com/

Copper:

Physical Properties:
    There are no known transcribed comments from Hudson on copper. One other researcher reports that copper is quite stable in the m-state.
    Biological Effects:
    This same researcher reports some biological effects associated with m-state copper. He says that the m-copper seems to have a less profound psycho-physical effect than the gold and that some people react well to m-state copper and some people do not.
    He claims that m-state copper will put a person with Parkinson's disease into a severe reaction. He recommends that you not take m-state copper if you have a history of Parkinson's disease in your family. Parkinson's disease is a result of the body not handling copper properly. If you do not have tendencies toward Parkinson's disease, m-state copper is actually good for you.
    He also alleges that most of the effects generally associated with aging; gray hair, wrinkles etc. have been linked to copper deficiency and that copper deficiency is what kills most of us. He says "people with a copper deficiency will convert m-state copper to metallic copper. You get a double benefit that way."
    This researchers also suggests that m-state copper might be what gives chlorophyll its green color and suggests that your mother might be right about the importance of eating your green vegetables.

Ruthenium:

Physical Properties:

The only transcribed comments Hudson has made about ruthenium is that it occurred at the rate of 250 ounces per ton (about 10% of total PGEs or about 1% of the total ton) in his original ore.

Biological Effects:

Bashar is the only commenter on the biological effects of ruthenium. Bashar said:
    "You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for thyroidal action. You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for adenoidal action. You will find that ruthenium has great advantages for thymus action as well. There will be a small secondary effect in the idea of the allowance of bone degeneration; marrow."

Rhodium:

Physical Properties:
    Rhodium is probably the most common of the m-state elements in mineral sources. Hudson reported that his original ore source had 1200 ounces per ton (about 50% of total PGEs or about 5% of the total ton) of the m-rhodium.
    Another researcher claims that the Wet Method precipitate from Pacific ocean water and Great Salt Lake water is approximately 30% m-rhodium.
    Hudson reports that m-state rhodium works more effectively as a catalyst in hydrogen fuel cells than metallic rhodium. Hudson also reported that the m-state rhodium is the material which would "disappear in a flash of light" if it was left out in the sun. Two other researchers have reported similar experiences with the m-state rhodium.

Biological Effects:

Each of the previously quoted sources have made comments on the biological effects of m-rhodium:
    Hudson (paraphrases and quotes from various lectures):
    80% of rhodium passes through in the urine.
    Rhodium is associated with the thymus. When you take rhodium over a period of a month and a half, the thymus grows by 40%.

Now I will mention, when we analyze the carrot juice, there's a high amount of rhodium in carrot juice. I've heard of people drinking macro amounts of carrot juice and curing cancer. Well rhodium is the cancer cure... And probably one of the highest sources, natural sources of rhodium and iridium, is Aloe Vera...

...They don't have all of the answers and we don't have all the answers yet. How much, how it should be administered, what dosages, how much you can stand, but it does correct the DNA. And you know, it's in Essiac Tea, it's in the sheep sorrel and slippery elm bark, it's, rhodium is in carrot juice, carrots that are raised in the southwestern United States, Texas, excellent source of rhodium, but the Aloe Vera is one of the highest concentrations...

Flax oil has rhodium and iridium. Almond seeds also have it. Apricot seeds have it. Grape juice has it as does grape seed. Water cress has a lot in it.
    In his March/April 1996 newsletter Hudson wrote:
    Cancer cells were placed in culture dishes and raised to maturity. When monoatomic rhodium was dispersed in the deionized water and added to the cancer culture they attracted to the cancer cells but did not affect the cells' activities.
    However, when the rhodium is reacted with diluted hydrochloric acid and then introduced as a chloride into the cancer cells, the activities of the cells reduced by 45% to 55%. This truly amazed the researchers. They had previously seen materials which would kill cancer cells and they had seen other materials which had no adverse effect on the cancer. But they had never before seen a material that literally changes the nature of the cancer cells and made them normal!
    The researchers were sufficiently impressed that they have engaged eight additional cancer laboratories to replicate these results. Researchers at N.I.H. (National Institute of Health) and Merck are now working with Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements - specifically rhodium. The researchers at these facilities of course do not understand what these materials are, where they came from, or how to analyze for them.

In Summary:
    Rhodium ORME is clearly not toxic, even at very high concentration. Thus its anti-cancer action can not be via a cancer cell-killing mechanism.
    Its effects on growth of cancer cells is cell type specific. It inhibits growth of liver cancer cell lines and the prostate line H23, but not the growth of other cell types. It actually stimulates the growth of PC3 cells and mink lung epithelial cells.
    It inhibits the production of cytokine in PC3 cell and mink lung epithelial cells, which suggests the rhodium ORME may have anti-inflammatory activity.
    Another researcher said:
    "When you dry rhodium in the sunlight it goes off like a million flash bulbs. No explosion, no implosion, just a brilliant flash of light and it's done. The Pharos in Egypt used to commit suicide this way. When they were ready to meet their god they would dope up real heavy on the rhodium and walk up this long hallway into the morning sunlight. They would last about ten minutes. And they would blink out of existence. Gone in a flash of light. This is a massive overdose. You couldn't afford to get this amount of rhodium unless you owned a rhodium mine."
    This researcher also reports beneficial results when a mixture of m-rhodium (70%) m-iridium (15%) and m-gold (15%) is taken as treatment for the following diseases:
    AIDS
    Alzheimer's disease
    Bipolar disorder
    Cancer - lymphatic cancer, breast cancer, bone cancer, leukemia, brain tumors, prostate cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, thyroid cancer and uterine cancer
    Diabetes
    Emphysema
    Heart disease
    Hepatitis C
    Kidney problems
    Liver disease
    Lou Gehrig's disease
    Lupus
    Muscular dystrophy
    Multiple sclerosis
    Osteoporosis

...QUESTION: The rhodium and the iridium are the powder that David Hudson has been providing to people. Would it be better if the iridium and the rhodium would be separate?
    BASHAR: No, they know what to do when they are in your body. Sometimes they actually work better when they are in concert with monoatomic chromium. By adding the monoatomic chromium to the iridium and rhodium it would be even more efficacious.

Palladium:

Biological Effects:
    I could find no transcribed comments from Hudson about the biological effects of palladium.
    The other main researcher claims that ORMUS palladium helps keep the skin young looking.
    Bashar made this comment on palladium:
    "Palladium is good for vision and reparation, regeneration of certain cellular structures that are, as you would say duty specific. Such as the cones and rods for the eyes, the taste buds of the tongue and other things that have to do with sensory apparatus."

Silver:

...Bashar said that the biological effects of silver were somewhat similar to those of palladium...

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 16th November 2013 at 02:16.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Flash (16th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Hi there Flash, I'll keep this short so you dont have too much to read. A lot of good things have been mentioned in this thread so far, most notably is the THC oil (Rick Simpson Cure) which has a proven track record. Watch the documentary "run from the cure" to see how a small village in Canada were using it to cure all kinds of ailments, including cancer, but when they tried to go public they were shut down by the RCMPA even though the highest standing members of their community were trying to get it out there.

Also, a lady mentioned about releasing all the built up emotions in your body. Since i began doing this many of my lifelong ailments have just dropped away and have been replaced by an almost constant happiness and imperturbability.

You can find out more about this by googling "Sedona Method" , "Lester Levenson (who discovered the technique and went on to become enlightened through its use)" "David Hawkins - Letting go : the pathway of surrender".

These two things are what i feel would have the most success for you. The first (hemp oil with thc) to have an immediate effect and the releasing of repressed emotions for the long term effect.

I hope all goes well for you. God bless.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th November 2013), Flash (16th November 2013), Wind (16th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Hemp Seed Oil+ (THC-CBD)

Vertel een vriend
    Schrijf een review
    Ask a question" title="Stel een vraag" style=" color: #000000;">Stel een vraag
    Deel.

Price: € 20,00
    Hemp Seed Oil+ (THC - CBD)
    100 cc = 50 tea spoons, € 20,-

250 cc = 125 tea spoons, € 35,-

A guy at a healthstore in Sweden says i will go to jail if i order hemp/cannabis oil. Have to check that out since it seems to be a great cure for Lyme also.

Here's a link i posted in The Village: Quantum Healing with Richard Gordon
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JsW7r3mhSAs
    Last edited by transiten; 16th November 2013 at 10:11.

24. Link to Post #113
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Hemp Seed Oil+ (THC-CBD)

Vertel een vriend
    Schrijf een review
    Ask a question" title="Stel een vraag" style=" color: #000000;">Stel een vraag
    Deel.

Price: € 20,00
    Hemp Seed Oil+ (THC - CBD)
    100 cc = 50 tea spoons, € 20,-

250 cc = 125 tea spoons, € 35,-

A guy at a healthstore in Sweden says i will go to jail if i order hemp/cannabis oil. Have to check that out since it seems to be a great cure for Lyme also.

Here's a link i posted in The Village: Quantum Healing with Richard Gordon
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JsW7r3mhSAs
    Contact Dr Deagle for this and one of the two things to get is Nutriodine and inflam-x for the pain
    The seed oil and CBD/THC rich bud oil are NOT the same thing!!! NOT!!

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

yes, hemp oïl with THC, the active ingredinent, has to be bought two Streets over from my street, where the shady people are. I don't know anybody working in this field of expertise anymore, which means that I would not be able to trust the real content of this natural medecine.

So, what one must do is one's own decision making.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Hi Flash, take a look at these videos if you have the time. <3 <3 <3

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r18OHoT5Q7o

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XWMBpXAcSKA

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bel For This Post:

Flash (18th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Flash,

This line, "... stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic’s pancreas ...", from a Sayer Ji article on Nigela sativa ("Black Seed"), made me think of you.

This is an herb I have never used, but I find it very intriguing. It is impossible not to be drawn to an herb that has the reputation "cures everything but death." This may not be the specific cure for your thyroid cancer, but it might be a powerful adjunct natural therapeutic agent.
    Quote "This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic’s pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists.
    The seeds of the annual flowering plant, Nigella Sativa, have been prized for their healing properties since time immemorial. While frequently referred to among English-speaking cultures as Roman coriander, black sesame, black cumin, black caraway and onion seed, it is known today primarily as black seed, which is at the very least an accurate description of its physical appearance."
    The full article is here: http://www.realfarmacy.com/the-remed...ing-but-death/

Dennis

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Flash (18th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Flash,

You came to mind. I’ve added a second vid on heart and blood pressure. It was so good I’ve downloaded it. I’m only 6 minutes into the first video on thyroid and have learned several important points already.

Around the 22 minute mark, multiple sclerosis is listed as one of the dis-eases from a leaky gut; which is brought on by environmental, emotional, and/or chemical stress(es). Dr. John Bergman gives specific examples. A few other dis-eases listed are: asthma, diabetes, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Autism.

He explains the larger picture beginning with the adrenal and thyroid glands. For the solutions to healthy adrenals and thyroid, jump to 26 minutes, 45 seconds.

Ray Peat is mentioned @ 31 minutes. He’s studied the thyroid for over 50 years. This is his YouTube channel & raypeat.com

Continued health,
    RunningDeer <3

How eliminate Adrenal Fatigue and have a Healthy Thyroid 2013

Published on Oct 31, 2013

At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to health. http://SkypePackage.com for online consults.

SUBSCRIBE at https://youtube.com/user/johnbchiro

CALL TOLL FREE 1-855-712-0012 to get bonus materials not on YouTube or text your first name and email plus 89869 to 1-817-591-2905.

How to Have Healthy Blood Pressure

Published on Mar 6, 2013

http://www.bergmanchiropractic.com - Learn how to have a healthy blood pressure through proper nutrition, exercise, nerve function and more.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th March 2014 at 23:51.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelichuman (13th August 2014), greybeard (15th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #118
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Im wary of extravagant claims however---there are Drs making these claims on the thread linked.
    Basically cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment---so the body has to be alkalised---green veg --baking soda would seem to be a priority.
    Also there is the claim that mineral deficiency is a major contribution to ill health.
    Iodine is also recommended.
    The opening video is long but that's the essence.
    What is interesting is that X rays were taken week on and so on and the tumour was seen to decrease each time till completely gone.
    So that is some evidence of a cure for cancer.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post781480
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

minkton (16th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Reactivating that thread for personal reasons.

I will reread it entirely.

In the meantime, if anyone has something to add about this, you are most welcome.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (18th May 2019), Forest Denizen (19th May 2019), Kryztian (18th May 2019), RunningDeer (18th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

For you my dearest Flash and anyone else who is looking for answers

Mark Simon, founder of the Nutritional Oncology Research Institute, explains the NORI Protocol and how a high-fruit vegan diet can stop and reverse cancer growth.

Show notes:

– Mark discusses his background

– Mark discovers research on methionine restriction to starve cancer cells [2:37]

– The two steps of methionine restriction to trigger cancer cell death [4:50]

– The food group lowest in methionine [6:37]

– The powerful anti-cancer enzymes in pineapples and papayas [9:21]

– How enzymes lower inflammation [11:00]

– When fruit can be a problem [13:01]

– Sugar doesn’t feed cancer or stimulate it to grow, something else does [13:36]

– Foods that are high in tumor growth hormone IGF-1 [14:21]

– Key anti-cancer supplements for this protocol [15:06]

– The best forms of selenium to take for prevention and therapeutically [17:00]

– How selenium affects cancer cell metabolism [18:36]

– The importance of Vitamin K3 in this protocol [20:14]

– Oxidative therapy vs anti-oxidant therapy [21:23]

– How certain supplements can cancel each other out [22:16]

– The benefit of water fasting [23:45]

– How quickly does this protocol work? [24:43]

– The danger of rapid tumor die off [27:37]

– Important detoxification methods to include [28:01]

– Pain medications promote tumor growth [30:19]

– How constipation keeps your body toxic [32:19]

– His advice for cancer patients [32:43]

If you are interested in finding out more about the NORI Protocol, visit the Nutritional Oncology Research Institute website www.noriprotocol.com

How Candice-Marie Fox treated thyroid cancer with a high fruit diet (short version)

Last edited by Constance; 18th May 2019 at 21:51. Reason: needed to add something

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Flash (18th May 2019), Forest Denizen (19th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast