+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Help please, thyroid cancer

1. Link to Post #41
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Help please, thyroid cancer

Hey Flash

i think my pm to you got lost in the recent hack, can you let me know if you got it or not ?

thank you

N

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hey Flash

i think my pm to you got lost in the recent hack, can you let me know if you got it or not ?

thank you

N
    yes it did got lost. I do take this opportunity however to thank you for your support behing the scene (in pm).

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (2nd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I do not want to forget Ulli, with whom I had a few chats and who is very helful with her esoteric and astrological knowledge (they are both esoteric by the way, but different from one another). We have here a very wise and hearted woman.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (3rd September 2013), fifi (2nd September 2013), Mark (3rd September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (2nd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Flash,

I know you'll get through this just fine. But you already knew that.

You are loved very, very, very much.

7. Link to Post #45
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

you are so welcome my dearest Flash !

i love you you know : 0 ) and i thank you for your tolerance as well.

I wrote an opus and it was lost .. hmm i will do it again just for you

Ill leave you with some thoughts till i get all the info together again

The dis ease you are experiencing is not cancer. I would emplore you not to associate it with cancer because cancer in our mental fields has been painted as something difficult to topple. What you are experiencing is a build up of , for want of a better word, " stubborn " energy.

can i ask you to look inside this part of your neck and with your feelings describe to me in pm where its origin is ? where you feel it stemms from ?

the more honest with your self you are the better.

all dis eases in the body especially these kinds , are a result of an emotional charge to an event of which you may have written a code thats repeated its self and as a result created a blockage. The code may be related to a past dilemma.

I am very excited to help you my dear as it is there are no coincidences in life , just opportunities of intersecting angels at poignant moments.

hugs

Avalon will be here for you !

and the little ant man as well !

Naniu

8. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (pre-forum hack)
    Yes, I give the permission for all Healing and beneficial energies to reach me and heal me. Including all in Avalon, all guardians angels and others capable of Healing and helping.
    The combination of asking (a form of expression of intent), together with knowing what you want ( envisioning ) with the giving of permission ( allowance ) are most of the key ingredients in the process described in the George Green books. The other two being to do with the laws of attraction and the laws of balance - these just happen, all you need to do is marvel at the process and the dance that happens within the divine order!

Acceleration comes with focus on that intent, focus on that vision.

The outcome will be for the highest and best good.

Flash, efforts to penetrate the root cause of the problem and understand the purpose behind the learning catalyst you have been offered are however unavoidably necessary in order to complete permanent healing.

Love

Anchor..

(the above was a recovered message from the pre-crash with a couple of minor changes)

New bit:

Mini Flash, you are not so mini, your energy is stellar. Keep that light bright, I suspect that Flash Sr is a tough act to follow but you are more than capable of it to my senses.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013), Wind (3rd September 2013)

10. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

I sent my friend to this Doctor.....
    He had many problems and all was fixed.

http://www.newstalkradiowhio.com/Ent...ack-to-health/

Here's his web site!!! http://www.3000health.com/

Dr. Van D. Merkle is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist. He tests your blood, urine, stool, and hair. The hair test is very important it holds the key to all the toxins thats in your body. Insurance will not pay for these tests because they are the key to finding out what is really wrong with you. Everyone has cancer but what makes the body stop fighting the cancer is what he finds out. He gets rid of the toxins in your body and find what your lacking in vitamins, minerals or trace minerals. He will do the T test before he treats you and after he treats you. He will be able to tell you within a week if what your doing is working or not. He's helped many people with diseases that are supposedly not curable.

Check him out or maybe get a consultation with him. I know he could explain it much better than I can. He has a radio show and I've heard from his patients. I sent my friend and yes he was helped.

I'll send prayers your way.....
    FraZZleD

Edited for PS

PS...If I get cancer this is who I will see!
    Last edited by FraZZleD; 3rd September 2013 at 06:55.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

World without Cancer - The story of B17: https://youtube.com/watch?v=JGsSEqsGLWM

The Science and Politics of Cancer: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tjf9NGJfe8E

Here is some great info on this: http://www.cancervictors.net/resourc...-faq.asp?id=12

http://www.drapsley.com/Pages/LaetrileB17Critics.aspx

http://www.whale.to/m/binzel9.html

And of course cannabis 'OIL' is probably the world's finest miracle drug that is powerfully suppressed: www.thetruthwillout.com

Regards, Stratty.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stratty For This Post:

Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013), ulli (3rd September 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Je ne peux pas croire que Bill a remercié un post en français!!! LOL (je ne pouvais m'empêcher d'avoir un peu d'humour sarcastique....).[COLOR="red"]
    If a little French is part of getting better, as it is bound to be, then I'm sure we might see Bill not just thanking a post in French, but possibly launching into a bit of the old parley-voo himself

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Flash, (or should I say "bonjour!")

I see that in the saved PDF file, my post was recovered except for the edit I made to add that iodine levels should be checked. A cyber-angel recovered my post to you so I can post it again:

=============
    Date: Sat Aug 31 08:43:48 2013
    Poster: Dennis Leahy
    Thread Title: Re: help please, thyroid cancer
    Hi Flash. Sorry to hear of your news.

I will backtrack and read other responses, as I'm sure it has been mentioned, but my very first thought would be to follow the protocol of (your fellow Canadian) Rick Simpson, and take cannabis oil. I'm sure it is accessible, though your government is in lockstep with the US Corporate Mafia Government in attempting to keep people from having access to this herb and its healing potential.

My second thought (again, very luckily, within Canada) would be the clinic of the French doctor who is quietly curing cancer using his 714x formulation:

Quote "The good news is that 714x is a comparatively inexpensive alternative therapy treatment. It was first developed by Gaston Naessens, a French-born scientist and researcher who for more than 30 years has worked out of his laboratory in Quebec, Canada. Earlier in his career, Naessens developed the somatoscope, a unique microscope designed to examine blood in real time at higher magnification rates than normal microscopes. By using the somatoscope, Naessens was able to review fresh blood from both healthy people and those with known diseases. From his findings, Naessens found what he thought to be the presence of living organisms in the blood. He called them somatids and claimed that by observing the presence of these somatids would allow him to diagnose and monitor disease.
    Unfortunately, according to Naessens, somatids secrete toxic substances that prohibit optimal cell metabolism, including the metabolism of important immune cells. These toxic substances set in motion a chain reaction whereby unhealthy cells rob the body of much needed nitrogen. As a result, disease can progress at a quicker rate.
    The purpose of this alternative therapy is to interfere with the somatids cycle thereby reversing the metabolic disruption that causes disease when somatids are present. As a result, 714x not only works to help the immune system recover but also to eradicate disease. 714x can be used as a preventative treatment or after someone has been diagnosed with cancer or some other degenerative disease."
    This information was brought to my attention by Wade Frazier, and I believe he said that 714x would be the first thing he would try for cancer.

714x info here: http://thecurelist.com/714x-alternative-cancer-cure/

Of the few replies to your request I have read, yes, I would admit as few more toxins to your body as possible (so the task of curing is not made more difficult by additional toxins), and I personally would try to push my body toward a more alkaline state (though I'd have to read more to find out how to do it - I recall someone here stating that taking baking soda did not seem to change their saliva pH.) I'm sure someone here has specifics on how to do it, and I hope that it is as simple as taking some sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) or perhaps potassium bicarbonate.

Sending love and healing to you!

Dennis

{edit} Hmmmmmm.... I don't want to be another well-meaning person giving bad advice. Obviously, iodine and thyroid are inexorably linked, and perhaps all of the angles of iodine level should be the very first thing thoroughly examined.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

araucaria (3rd September 2013), Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013), Sierra (3rd September 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i don't want to repost my exact same post from earlier because it was incomplete.

there's two kinds of tissues in the thyroid which can become "cancerous" but both "cancers" are essentially harmless.

1. the actual thyroid tissue grows if there's not enough iodine in the food. this is probably what happened in your case. the cyst you already have from years ago was created for the same reason but will most likely not disappear because it will have been closed off by the body years ago. nothing to worry about. the new growth is again due to lack of iodine. if you take daily doses of lugol's (3-4 drops of 5% solution will do the trick) the new growth will eventually be decomposed by mycobacteria (if they are available, that is). this is a good thing! that's why you should not use mms! otherwise the body will have to close the growth off and you keep another cyst. bacteria are our friends.

2. the other tissue is that inside the thyroid ducts which ulcerates after a frontal-fear trauma. this is a moment in which you literally or figuratively saw something coming towards you of which you were afraid (like a fearful diagnosis for instance). this causes an instinctive biological reaction by the body (in animals it creates a play-dead reflex) and the ulceration is a byproduct of this. here's the important part - that it's swollen, inflamed and hurts means the body realized that the threat has passed and it's now healing the ulceration, so nothing has to be done except to stay cool and know that all will be well.

the 2nd is probably not what you're suffering from (unless the growth is swollen, inflamed and hurts) but it's a possibility and i wanted to mention it just in case. at any rate, all you should take is some lugol's. nothing else is needed.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd September 2013), Eram (3rd September 2013), Flash (3rd September 2013), kanishk (27th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Here is too all cyber angels, you know who you are and we love YOU!

---------------------

Date: Sat Aug 31 10:03:25 2013
    Poster: Christine
    Dearest Flash,

You are in our prayers.... I only see strength and flashes of healing light all around you.

I also want to add one little known item about the thyroid... it will uptake bromine instead of iodine. The bread industry back in the day used iodine enriched flour, remember? Well now a days they substitute bromines which are poisonous for the thyroid, which will uptake them instead of iodine if depleted. So if you haven't eliminated commercial bread please do.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mer..._b_472953.html

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Chère Flash

Nous vous aimons tellement. Il sera bien.

Amour, Sierra

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (3rd September 2013), Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I posted the following on Aug 31...hacking day. Just to let ya know, Flash, that you are in my thoughts:

Quote Date: Sat Aug 31 17:11:35 2013
    Poster: MorningSong
    Sorry to hear that, Flash. I have my fingers crossed for a clean biopsy report and an easy solution to this problem. You are a strong gal and I just know you will pull through this thing just fine. Yet, it won't hurt to start a cleansing therapy like MMS, hemp oil or other.

I had a biopsy 11 years ago (not thyroid) that came back positive, took a 3 month soul searching rollercoaster ride with several therapies then went for a second opinion...surprise...no abnormal cells at all! I know that we can heal ourselves.... I have my own proof.

Smile, sunshine! We (Avalon) are here to see you through this. Do keep us informed and do ask if you need anything specific. You are loved!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

25. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#racket Naessens now practices in Quebec - in your backyard!

" 714X elixir, and it is not a drug." You can find him I'm sure - This is another pdf copied from google page

The Complete Guide to - acri.cancerdefeat... - Cancer Defeated
    acri.cancerdefeated.com/.../The_Complete_Guide_to_Alternative_Cancer_...
    714-X/Gaston Naessens/Immunostim . ...... And right they are ... the majority of the drug houses will not survive.” The research team that created this ...... Barley Grass Juice: Rejuvenation Elixir and Natural, Healthy Power Drink. • by Barbara ...

Power to you!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd September 2013), Flash (3rd September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

27. Link to Post #56
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Abdominal Castor Oil Pack Application
    Materials needed:
    · Castor Oil
    · Wool flannel – three thicknesses combined (cotton may be substituted if a wool allergy exists)
    · 2 quart glass baking with lid
    · Heating Pad **
    · 2 Underpads approximately 23” X 36”
    Instructions:
    Wash and dry the wool flannel thoroughly before starting. Soak the three thicknesses of undyed, unbleached wool flannel in
    good, high-quality, cold-pressed castor oil in the glass baking dish. This will take between 10 to 16 ounces of castor oil. The
    cloth should be wet but not dripping. Place the baking dish in an oven set to the lowest temperature (125 to 140) for about 20
    minutes prior to starting. **
    Place and underpad on the bed or table located where it will be under you in the area where the pack will be placed over your
    abdomen.* Place the soaked cloth over the abdominal cavity (from the middle of the breast to the pubic hairline and
    covering from side to side – see diagram). Cover the pack with another underpad. Place a heating
    pad** over the cloth to keep it warm. The heat will promote absorption, increase circulation, and
    help the body to relax. Leave it on for at least an hour during which time a positive, uplifting,
    attitude should be held (not in front of a television). Castor oil is similar in structure to quartz
    crystal and is an excellent “vibrational” conductor. It seems our thoughts can have a very
    powerful effect on what is induced into the body during the application of the pack.
    After the pack is removed, wipe the abdominal area down very well with a solution of baking soda
    in water (1 teaspoon per pint of water). You can also add witch hazel to the mixture if desired.
    The baking soda is an alkalizer and will help to detoxify the area. To quote Cayce, “There will be
    accumulations that will arise from the activity of the pack. That is why the soda is needed to
    produce a reaction of an alkaline nature in the body.” (3367-1) Castor oil stains so you should use
    underpads to put over top of the pack to protect the heating pad, and be sure to not wear any
    clothing or use any bedding you don’t mind getting stained. The flannel, castor oil, and heating
    pad are all available from the Heritage Store in Virginia Beach. Their website is
    www.caycecures.com. If you order from them, you should get a quantity of 3 of their large sized piece of wool flannel to
    have to correct amount for a good pack.
    Castor oil packs are one of those rare remedies that cannot be used too much; generally, with external applications of castor
    oil, "more is better." I recommend the minimum use be for an hour each day - for three consecutive days in a week.
    Important - Take two tablespoons of extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil by mouth just before retiring for the night on the
    days you do a castor oil pack.
    Storage and Reuse
    Store your pack in its covered glass dish at room temperature. It will keep for years. To reuse the pack, simply refresh with a
    little castor oil for each use.
    Cleaning the Pack
    If you absolutely must clean the pack, begin by soaking the pack in a solution of baking soda and hot water, using four
    ounces of soda to two quarts of water. After soaking the pack for at least 20 minutes, wring it out thoroughly and allow it to
    air dry.
    * Castor oil will stain anything it touches. Take extra care to protect bedding and clothing as it is nearly impossible to wash
    out.
    ** Heat should not be used if contraindicated by your condition such as Appendicitis, diabetic neuropathy, or pregnancy.

28. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Adaptations to the above instructions for castor oil packs.

In this case, cut the pad down so 2 or 3 layers can fit comfortably around the neck.

Use plastic wrap to cover the pad, instead of using "underpads" to keep the oil from getting everywhere.

If your flannel comes from heritagestore.com or caycecures.com don't worry about boiling it, it is ready to use.

Use the wool, not the cotton, unless you are allergic. It is not too itchy!

Also, Atomidine is the iodine supplement prepared according to Cayce's direction, good for you and Mini Flash! One drop in a glass of water, to be taken when you first wake up in the morning.

You can order all the materials in a kit from Heritage, rather than getting the products individually. This will give you more oil than you need immediately, but the oil can be used topically for getting rid of all manner of blemishes on the skin. One drop rubbed thoroughly into the skin where the offense occurs. Usually one try for a zit or pimple, but repeat application every other day to get rid of moles, skin tags, melanomas(!) and most any undesired appearance. It also will replace any antibiotic ointments and such. It will kill a fungal, viral, or bacterial infection on the skin. It is good, with or without the packs, for a wide range of conditions. The cold pressed oil also is not bad to take internally, unlike the heat processed oil, it has almost no taste.

I also recommend using the product Alka Thyme, it is a wonderful alkalizer, it is preventative to colds and flu, it has anti mucous properties, anti inflammatory properties, and a lot more. I use it on bug bites to get rid of the welts and the itch. Last night, my young son had an ear ache and a little of that on a rag, getting him to press it on and around the ear, made it feel much better, just for instance. It is a burn remedy, curing burns in under an hour in most cases, and in a compress will draw out a fever, even.

I think this sums up what all may have been lost, Flash. Any questions, you know how to find me!

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#racket Naessens now practices in Quebec - in your backyard!

" 714X elixir, and it is not a drug." You can find him I'm sure - This is another pdf copied from google page

The Complete Guide to - acri.cancerdefeat... - Cancer Defeated
    acri.cancerdefeated.com/.../The_Complete_Guide_to_Alternative_Cancer_...
    714-X/Gaston Naessens/Immunostim . ...... And right they are ... the majority of the drug houses will not survive.” The research team that created this ...... Barley Grass Juice: Rejuvenation Elixir and Natural, Healthy Power Drink. • by Barbara ...

Power to you!
    I am seeing them tomorrow afternoon. They cannot sell in Canada, so I may have their thing sent to my friend in the US and bring it back. Crazy isn't it? Thanks for the reference, I will keep you posted on how it works.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (4th September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), sandy (4th September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

31. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Re: MMS Protocols

I'd go a lot slower with MMS personally.

I've never got above 7 drops, and that made me very sick.

What about people who are heavy vs someone who's light?

Last I read, Humble had tweaked the protocols to make them slower and gentler.

50 drops a day could easily kill some people, even 10 could cause a fatality.

I'd start at 1 drop per hour and no more than 5 a day.

What some people call detox could be chlorine dioxide toxicity.

It's one of the the most powerful substances on the planet and should be handled with care.

I'm cautious with MMS.

Last edited by Daozen; 4th September 2013 at 04:16.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

araucaria (4th September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hello Flash sending you Healing energy with Love and Light direct to your Body and auric field. Peace

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karamba For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Flash (21st September 2013), sheme (21st September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast